ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old Yesterday, 02:23 PM   #361
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by rwguinn View Post
FTFY, in the name of total fairness...
Both are true.
Old Yesterday, 06:54 PM   #362
logger
Philosopher

More explosive news.

Quote:
Meaning, the origin of the 2016 counterintelligence operation, which was specifically started by CIA Director John Brennan sharing his ‘raw intelligence product’ with the FBI, was not an official product of the U.S. intelligence community. Brennan was NOT using official partnerships with intelligence agencies of our Five-Eyes partner nations; and he did not provide raw intelligence -as an outcome of those relationships- to the FBI.

The questions, many of which are rhetorical against the backdrop of political motives, become: if the EC is not based on official intelligence from U.S. intelligence apparatus or any of the ‘five-eyes’ partners, then what is the origin, source and purpose therein, of the unofficial raw intelligence? Who created it? And why?
https://theconservativetreehouse.com...s/#more-148342
logger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 06:57 PM   #363
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by logger View Post
I hate to tell you this. But 'explosive news' isn't published on the conservative trrehouse.
Old Yesterday, 07:00 PM   #364
logger
Philosopher

Originally Posted by acbytesla View Post
I hate to tell you this. But 'explosive news' isn't published on the conservative trrehouse.
Why don’t you go ahead and listen to the interview, then read the article. I swear it won’t turn you into a republican. It’s talking about some very simple government processes that were not followed.

And it ends with a mystery. Come back and tell us what that mystery is and what you think the answer is?
logger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 07:38 PM   #365
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing

Why don’t you go ahead and listen to the interview, then read the article. I swear it won’t turn you into a republican. It’s talking about some very simple government processes that were not followed.

And it ends with a mystery. Come back and tell us what that mystery is and what you think the answer is?
Because I have read enough from that website to see that it is jam full of conspiracy theories and devoid of journalistic integrity. It seems committed above all else in reinforcing a very specific bias. I had enough of my share of that nonsense with the nutjobs at tjmk. While I'm sure there is some truth published there, it is in a sea of half truths and outright fabrications.

I don't go picking through my bowel movements searching for corn either.
Old Yesterday, 07:58 PM   #366
fuelair
Cythraul Enfys

Anyone can CLEARY read the facts they post. Sure they add their spin on SOME of it. Every ******* news site, paper and TV show does the same thing.
I am quite surprised you know of a very popular female writer of stories for young people - though not sure what she has/had to do with spin or related tricks of republicker propagandist flaks........

To assist: http://beverlycleary.com/

Wash this space!

We fight for the Lady Babylon!!!
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 10:20 PM   #367
Cl1mh4224rd
Philosopher

It's the sort of "explosive" you need to sit down for. On a toilet.
Cl1mh4224rd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 07:45 AM   #368
Crossbow
Seeking Honesty and Sanity

'The Conservative Treehouse' is a crap news source.

And spewing explosive crap is the only thing that 'The Conservative Treehouse' is good for.

A man's best friend is his dogma.
Crossbow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 07:58 AM   #369
logger
Philosopher

So it looks like what CT has been saying for months is starting to get out. The Nunez interview up thread says this whole investigation started without an intelligence product. Meaning it was a political counter intelligence operation using our IC as that vehicle.

I can’t wait to see what the IG has uncovered.
Old Today, 09:16 AM   #370
WilliamSeger
Illuminator

So it looks like what CT has been saying for months is starting to get out. The Nunez interview up thread says this whole investigation started without an intelligence product. Meaning it was a political counter intelligence operation using our IC as that vehicle.

I canít wait to see what the IG has uncovered.
LOL, will you go on record now as saying that you think the IG is doing a good and honest investigation, or do you want to wait and compare the report to what you "know" is true?
WilliamSeger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 09:29 AM   #371
Crossbow
Seeking Honesty and Sanity

I canít wait to see what the IG has uncovered.
Well good for you.

I am sure that your opinions on this issue will be just as valid as your other opinions on this issue.

A man's best friend is his dogma.
Crossbow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 10:36 AM   #372
logger
Philosopher

Originally Posted by WilliamSeger View Post
LOL, will you go on record now as saying that you think the IG is doing a good and honest investigation, or do you want to wait and compare the report to what you "know" is true?
Iíd rather talk about what is going with this investigation.
Old Today, 12:26 PM   #373
lomiller
Philosopher

The Nunez interview up thread says this whole investigation started without an intelligence product.
An investigation was started without the final investigation results in hand? Shocking I say. Truly shocking.
Old Today, 12:58 PM   #374
BrooklynBaby
Critical Thinker

The Treehouse was miles ahead of fake news on both Trayvon Martin and Ferguson, and completely accurate. Of course, they couldn't prevent fake news from destroying both George Zimmerman and Darren Wilson, two people guilty of nothing.
BrooklynBaby is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 06:43 PM   #375
logger
Philosopher

Originally Posted by lomiller View Post
An investigation was started without the final investigation results in hand? Shocking I say. Truly shocking.
No, thatís not it at all. An investigation was started with no intelligence product. Meaning the investigation was a sham.
Old Today, 06:45 PM   #376
Shalamar
Dark Lord of the JREF

No, thatís not it at all. An investigation was started with no intelligence product. Meaning the investigation was a sham.
No.

"The truth is out there. But the lies are inside your head."
Shalamar is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 07:23 PM   #377
Amazer
Graduate Poster

Assuming for the moment that your premise is correct, I don't see how your conclusion follows. Perhaps you can explain?
Amazer is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 07:37 PM   #378
logger
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Amazer View Post
Assuming for the moment that your premise is correct, I don't see how your conclusion follows. Perhaps you can explain?
Why donít you tell me your conclusion of the interview with Nunez?
Old Today, 08:06 PM   #379
Amazer
Graduate Poster

Why donít you tell me your conclusion of the interview with Nunez?
I don't see how that is relevant to my question.
Amazer is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 08:17 PM   #380
Regnad Kcin
Philosopher

No.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics