ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags ae911truth , J. Leroy Hulsey , wtc 7

Reply
Old 26th November 2015, 12:42 PM   #201
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist
 
DGM's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: West of Northshore MA
Posts: 24,211
Originally Posted by JSanderO View Post
The real world video that we see... where the fires shoot out, the drop of the EPH then the screen wall and the WPH and the tall kink and the twisting of the moment frame... A gif which looks like what the vids show.
That's a lot to ask. I think the two year time line is not enough.

Does this school have the computing power to actually do a model with that complexity (number of elements)?
__________________
"Remember that the goal of conspiracy rhetoric is to bog down the discussion, not to make progress toward a solution" Jay Windley

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th November 2015, 12:44 PM   #202
Tony Szamboti
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,964
Originally Posted by DGM View Post
There lies a problem. What do you mean by "matching the real world" if it's not known what the actual building condition was.
This type of situation can be handled with a worst case which is beyond what is possible. That envelopes the reality which can occur.
Tony Szamboti is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th November 2015, 12:49 PM   #203
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist
 
DGM's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: West of Northshore MA
Posts: 24,211
Originally Posted by Tony Szamboti View Post
This type of situation can be handled with a worst case which is beyond what is possible. That envelopes the reality which can occur.
So raging fires on all observed floors? The NIST was more conservative, don't you agree?
__________________
"Remember that the goal of conspiracy rhetoric is to bog down the discussion, not to make progress toward a solution" Jay Windley

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41

Last edited by DGM; 26th November 2015 at 12:53 PM.
DGM is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th November 2015, 01:00 PM   #204
Criteria
Critical Thinker
 
Criteria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 449
Originally Posted by Tony Szamboti View Post
Why have you already categorized Dr. Hulsey before seeing the results of his study and reading what he has to say and the reasons for it?
Well Tony, you know the "regulars" have no control over their canned behaviour.

As you well know, their pathetic game is to provoke you into violating the MA, with the gold medal going to the most successful provocateur.

I for one, applaud both you, and this study, which is well worth supporting.

WTC 7 has always been the "smoking gun" of 9/11 and if this project can answer the many questions that the NIST failed refused to answer, it will be well worth the money spent.

Anyone with a true interest in what caused the collapse of WTC 7 should support this study.
Criteria is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th November 2015, 01:02 PM   #205
Spanx
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,020
Originally Posted by Tony Szamboti View Post
There is no question that what occurred in NYC on Sept. 11, 2001 was a result of a terrorist attack. That is not an issue and never has been. The problem is that the evidence points to more involvement than what those in the aircraft had. This means there were additional terrorists involved who have yet to be apprehended and are still at large.
Are you talking about the terrorists that painted thermite on hundreds of steel beams in the towers followed by planting explosives on almost every floor of the towers just so that when the terrorists flew into the buildings they would be completely destroyed.

Just for good measure they also rigged Wt7 ?

I'm beginning to wonder if you were actually part of this master plan.
Spanx is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th November 2015, 01:03 PM   #206
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist
 
DGM's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: West of Northshore MA
Posts: 24,211
Originally Posted by Criteria View Post
Well Tony, you know the "regulars" have no control over their canned behaviour.

As you well know, their pathetic game is to provoke you into violating the MA, with the gold medal going to the most successful provocateur.

I for one, applaud both you, and this study, which is well worth supporting.

WTC 7 has always been the "smoking gun" of 9/11 and if this project can answer the many questions that the NIST failed refused to answer, it will be well worth the money spent.

Anyone with a true interest in what caused the collapse of WTC 7 should support this study.
I'm only quoting this to show your total lack of content to the discussion. Looks like a sheep from here...........
__________________
"Remember that the goal of conspiracy rhetoric is to bog down the discussion, not to make progress toward a solution" Jay Windley

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th November 2015, 01:08 PM   #207
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist
 
DGM's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: West of Northshore MA
Posts: 24,211
Criteria:

Do you believe Dr. J. Leroy Hulsey's statement that "steel is a fire resistant material"?

Easy question.

A little harder. Do you think it is a relevant statement when investigating a building collapse?
__________________
"Remember that the goal of conspiracy rhetoric is to bog down the discussion, not to make progress toward a solution" Jay Windley

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41

Last edited by DGM; 26th November 2015 at 01:10 PM.
DGM is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th November 2015, 01:30 PM   #208
JSanderO
Master Poster
 
JSanderO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: nyc
Posts: 2,678
Originally Posted by DGM View Post
Criteria:

Do you believe Dr. J. Leroy Hulsey's statement that "steel is a fire resistant material"?

Easy question.

A little harder. Do you think it is a relevant statement when investigating a building collapse?
The statement is vague... What does he mean? Steel doesn't easily burn as wood would? On the face the statement is true but it has no quantitative meaning.
JSanderO is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th November 2015, 01:38 PM   #209
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist
 
DGM's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: West of Northshore MA
Posts: 24,211
Originally Posted by JSanderO View Post
The statement is vague... What does he mean? Steel doesn't easily burn as wood would? On the face the statement is true but it has no quantitative meaning.
It certainly has no value in a study of a building collapse. Neither does his statement that the building was not hit by an aircraft. Why would he even bring up this irrelevant detail?

I hope his students keep him focused because it appears he needs it.
__________________
"Remember that the goal of conspiracy rhetoric is to bog down the discussion, not to make progress toward a solution" Jay Windley

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th November 2015, 01:59 PM   #210
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing
 
Oystein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14,629
Originally Posted by DGM View Post
It certainly has no value in a study of a building collapse. Neither does his statement that the building was not hit by an aircraft. Why would he even bring up this irrelevant detail?

I hope his students keep him focused because it appears he needs it.
Even less important the stupid exclamation that the 9/11 Commission didn't study WTC7. This Professor has a poltical agenda.

He says he hasn't read any of the scientific literature on WTC7, to avoid being biased - but he has all the irrelevant stupid Truther claims in his presentation. And he gets payed handsomely by Truthers. He is most definitely biased.

Doesn't mean of course that the work won't be good, or even will be fraudulent. We'll simply have to wait for actual reporting on the actual work.
__________________
Thermodynamics hates conspiracy theorists. (Foster Zygote)
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th November 2015, 02:04 PM   #211
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist
 
DGM's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: West of Northshore MA
Posts: 24,211
Originally Posted by Oystein View Post

Doesn't mean of course that the work won't be good, or even will be fraudulent. We'll simply have to wait for actual reporting on the actual work.
Exactly. In the mean time.............keep those donations coming in.

As in the Basile "study". How far will he allow this to go.........
__________________
"Remember that the goal of conspiracy rhetoric is to bog down the discussion, not to make progress toward a solution" Jay Windley

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th November 2015, 02:09 PM   #212
GlennB
In search of pi(e)
 
GlennB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Pie City, Arcadia
Posts: 20,753
Originally Posted by Criteria View Post
Well Tony, you know the "regulars" have no control over their canned behaviour.

As you well know, their pathetic game is to provoke you into violating the MA, with the gold medal going to the most successful provocateur.

I for one, applaud both you, and this study, which is well worth supporting.

WTC 7 has always been the "smoking gun" of 9/11 and if this project can answer the many questions that the NIST failed refused to answer, it will be well worth the money spent.

Anyone with a true interest in what caused the collapse of WTC 7 should support this study.
I thought you had left, Criteria.

If you stick around, could you explain how a paint-thin layer of thermitic material could damage WTC structural steel?
GlennB is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th November 2015, 02:14 PM   #213
JSanderO
Master Poster
 
JSanderO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: nyc
Posts: 2,678
Originally Posted by DGM View Post
It certainly has no value in a study of a building collapse. Neither does his statement that the building was not hit by an aircraft. Why would he even bring up this irrelevant detail?

I hope his students keep him focused because it appears he needs it.
The not hit by an aircraft is supposed the undercut the CD explanation of the twin towers.... fire alone can't destroy the integrity of a structure... see it took a commercial airliner to start the twin tower collapses.

He doesn't sound like a critical thinker. Oh dear!
JSanderO is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th November 2015, 03:01 PM   #214
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 24,764
Originally Posted by Criteria View Post
... their pathetic game ...
Spreading lies about thermite with no damage to WTC steel? Silent explosives?

Got that damage to WTC steel from thermite yet? No

Originally Posted by Tony Szamboti View Post
There is no question that what occurred in NYC on Sept. 11, 2001 was a result of a terrorist attack. That is not an issue and never has been. The problem is that the evidence points to more involvement than what those in the aircraft had. This means there were additional terrorists involved who have yet to be apprehended and are still at large.
And the evidence is? BS


19 terrorists did 911, you add extra terrorists and have no evidence. Thus "there were additional terrorists involved", is nonsense.
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232

Last edited by beachnut; 26th November 2015 at 03:04 PM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th November 2015, 09:06 PM   #215
Tony Szamboti
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,964
Originally Posted by Spanx View Post
Are you talking about the terrorists that painted thermite on hundreds of steel beams in the towers followed by planting explosives on almost every floor of the towers just so that when the terrorists flew into the buildings they would be completely destroyed.

Just for good measure they also rigged Wt7 ?

I'm beginning to wonder if you were actually part of this master plan.
It is quite clear that there were others involved besides those on the aircraft and they need to be apprehended and tried.

Joking about me being a part of it somehow isn't funny. It is a serious matter.

Last edited by Tony Szamboti; 26th November 2015 at 09:08 PM.
Tony Szamboti is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th November 2015, 09:37 PM   #216
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing
 
jaydeehess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: 40 miles north of the border
Posts: 20,793
Originally Posted by Tony Szamboti View Post
There is no question that what occurred in NYC on Sept. 11, 2001 was a result of a terrorist attack. That is not an issue and never has been.
Yes, yes it is at issue. The very fact that your belief is that of a minority demonstrates that it is at issue.

What you seem incapable if seeing is that your conclusion came before any supposed evidence for it, and that the evidence you put forth is little more than pure supposition driven by the prejudged conclusion.

Last edited by jaydeehess; 26th November 2015 at 09:48 PM.
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th November 2015, 10:24 PM   #217
Tony Szamboti
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,964
Originally Posted by jaydeehess View Post
Yes, yes it is at issue. The very fact that your belief is that of a minority demonstrates that it is at issue.

What you seem incapable if seeing is that your conclusion came before any supposed evidence for it, and that the evidence you put forth is little more than pure supposition driven by the prejudged conclusion.
I did not come to a conclusion before looking into the matter. I heard different things and decided to look into it. What I found was that there is plenty of evidence of involvement in the collapses of the three buildings by more terrorists than those on the aircraft. It sounds like you just want to hide your head in the sand and say there isn't.

Last edited by Tony Szamboti; 26th November 2015 at 10:26 PM.
Tony Szamboti is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th November 2015, 11:05 PM   #218
WilliamSeger
Master Poster
 
WilliamSeger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,137
Originally Posted by Tony Szamboti View Post
I did not come to a conclusion before looking into the matter. I heard different things and decided to look into it. What I found was that there is plenty of evidence of involvement in the collapses of the three buildings by more terrorists than those on the aircraft. It sounds like you just want to hide your head in the sand and say there isn't.
But then, when it's pretty clearly shown that your conclusions don't hold, not only do you cling to them without adequate defense, you imply that the people who have exposed the flaws must be part of the conspiracy. If you say you are trying to be rational, I'll believe you, but...
WilliamSeger is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th November 2015, 12:12 AM   #219
carlitos
"más divertido"
 
carlitos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 17,581
Originally Posted by Tony Szamboti View Post
There is a paradigm in engineering called "heritage". Historical data means something.
There might be something in engineering regarding heritage, but a paradigm it is not.

Originally Posted by Tony Szamboti View Post
This type of situation can be handled with a worst case which is beyond what is possible. That envelopes the reality which can occur.
LOL. And if the "envelope" or limiting case assumed a jolt, your head would assplode.

Last edited by carlitos; 27th November 2015 at 12:14 AM. Reason: typo - replaced "showed" with "assumed."
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th November 2015, 07:11 AM   #220
Tony Szamboti
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,964
Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
There might be something in engineering regarding heritage, but a paradigm it is not.
Are you an engineer?
Tony Szamboti is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th November 2015, 07:18 AM   #221
Seymour Butz
Muse
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 869
Originally Posted by JSanderO View Post
A gif which looks like what the vids show.
Why is this the deciding factor?

NIST did these videos NOT to try and show how the collapse looked.

Nope.

They did them for the sole purpose of seeing if the collapse form would look different without the impact damage. And they estimated that it would.

Or did you not know that there are in fact TWO videos?
Seymour Butz is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th November 2015, 07:29 AM   #222
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing
 
Oystein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14,629
Originally Posted by Tony Szamboti View Post
Are you an engineer?
Address the argument, not the arguer, tyvm. It's against Rule 12 of the MA, in case you forgot.
__________________
Thermodynamics hates conspiracy theorists. (Foster Zygote)
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th November 2015, 07:56 AM   #223
Grizzly Bear
このマスクによっ
 
Grizzly Bear's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 7,767
Originally Posted by Tony Szamboti View Post
Are you an engineer?
Material properties and design drive performance, not extraneous and spontaneous, ill-researched precedents, so your description of paradigms is wrongly applied here.
__________________

Last edited by Grizzly Bear; 27th November 2015 at 08:00 AM.
Grizzly Bear is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th November 2015, 08:10 AM   #224
Crazy Chainsaw
Illuminator
 
Crazy Chainsaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,728
Originally Posted by Tony Szamboti View Post
It is quite clear that there were others involved besides those on the aircraft and they need to be apprehended and tried.

Joking about me being a part of it somehow isn't funny. It is a serious matter.
They were, Osama is at the bottom of the ocean, now will you perpetuate this fraud started
By Jones or will you see your argument as falsified, admit your mistake, and be an honest man?

Your Choice Tony is either continue the scam, or show you have intellectual integrity, no possible way to do a CD. In those buildings given the evidence against it means it could not have occured.
It is really that simple!
Admit your mistake and move on with your life!
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th November 2015, 08:20 AM   #225
carlitos
"más divertido"
 
carlitos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 17,581
Originally Posted by Tony Szamboti View Post
Are you an engineer?
That addresses my point how, exactly? Will you be showing us evidence of something called "the heritage paradigm?"
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th November 2015, 09:36 AM   #226
MileHighMadness
Muse
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Just Southeast of Hell
Posts: 626
So all the donations go thru AE 911 Truth? Wow another money making Richard Gage scam. I wonder what the skim is, on all donations?
__________________
“I don’t look forward to heaven, it sounds as boring as hell.” Lord Postsettle
MileHighMadness is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th November 2015, 10:00 AM   #227
Spanx
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,020
Originally Posted by Tony Szamboti View Post
It is quite clear that there were others involved besides those on the aircraft and they need to be apprehended and tried.

Joking about me being a part of it somehow isn't funny. It is a serious matter.
Correct, it is a serious matter.

What makes you think I was joking ? You claim to have some form of inside information, you appear to be covering for the terrorists that were on the plane and placing the blame on other people, In fact you have directly accused me of being involved along with other members of this forum.

Did you ever find the video you were looking for ? (I thought not, it was obviously all in your imagination)
Spanx is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th November 2015, 05:02 AM   #228
Tony Szamboti
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,964
Originally Posted by Spanx View Post
Correct, it is a serious matter.

What makes you think I was joking ? You claim to have some form of inside information, you appear to be covering for the terrorists that were on the plane and placing the blame on other people, In fact you have directly accused me of being involved along with other members of this forum.
I am not covering for the terrorists on the planes. I am saying there is evidence of additional terrorists being involved in the three NYC building collapses on Sept. 11, 2001. Do you understand the use of the word additional means it includes those on the planes?

I have serious concerns about the motivations of those on this forum who insist that there is no evidence of involvement of additional terrorists and that no additional investigation is necessary.

Last edited by Tony Szamboti; 28th November 2015 at 05:03 AM.
Tony Szamboti is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th November 2015, 05:16 AM   #229
Spanx
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,020
Originally Posted by Tony Szamboti View Post
I am not covering for the terrorists on the planes. I am saying there is evidence of additional terrorists being involved in the three NYC building collapses on Sept. 11, 2001. Do you understand the use of the word additional means it includes those on the planes?

I have serious concerns about the motivations of those on this forum who insist that there is no evidence of involvement of additional terrorists and that no additional investigation is necessary.
Ok, let's start by you telling me who these additional terrorists are ?

Now present the evidence you claim to have and why the terrorists on the plane would need to fly jets into the building when they had already rigged the three buildings with explosives ?

I agree, you have serious concerns about anyone who doesn't agree with you. You even go to extent of jumping to the conclusion that I/we are the additional terrorists.

Paranoid delusions springs to mind
Spanx is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th November 2015, 05:21 AM   #230
Tony Szamboti
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,964
Originally Posted by Spanx View Post
Ok, let's start by you telling me who these additional terrorists are ?

Now present the evidence you claim to have and why the terrorists on the plane would need to fly jets into the building when they had already rigged the three buildings with explosives ?

I agree, you have serious concerns about anyone who doesn't agree with you. You even go to extent of jumping to the conclusion that I/we are the additional terrorists.

Paranoid delusions springs to mind
The dynamics of the collapses proves there were charges in the buildings and this is buttressed by firefighters saying they saw, heard, and felt explosions.

It is not necessary to answer why the terrorists in the planes flew into the buildings if they already had charges in them. The reality shows both things occurred and needed to be investigated. Only those in the planes were investigated and the other terrorist activity of planting charges still needs to be looked into.
Tony Szamboti is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th November 2015, 05:27 AM   #231
Spanx
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,020
Originally Posted by Tony Szamboti View Post
The dynamics of the collapses proves there were charges in the buildings and this is buttressed by firefighters saying they saw, heard, and felt explosions.

It is not necessary to answer why the terrorists in the planes flew into the buildings if they already had charges in them. The reality shows both things occurred and needed to be investigated. Only those in the planes were investigated and the other terrorist activity of planting charges still needs to be looked into.
No Tony, evidence of explosives would be evidence of explosives.

I heard a car back fire the other day and it sounded like someone firing a shotgun. it must be murder.
Spanx is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th November 2015, 05:54 AM   #232
JSanderO
Master Poster
 
JSanderO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: nyc
Posts: 2,678
Originally Posted by Tony Szamboti View Post
The dynamics of the collapses proves there were charges in the buildings and this is buttressed by firefighters saying they saw, heard, and felt explosions.

It is not necessary to answer why the terrorists in the planes flew into the buildings if they already had charges in them. The reality shows both things occurred and needed to be investigated. Only those in the planes were investigated and the other terrorist activity of planting charges still needs to be looked into.
The ear witness testimony of "explosives" is not only not reliable.... but there were many things which would explode in burning buildings.

You clearly misread "the dynamics" of the building collapses as call collapses are driven by one force... gravity. And CD devices are not gravity!
JSanderO is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th November 2015, 06:16 AM   #233
Tony Szamboti
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,964
Originally Posted by JSanderO View Post
The ear witness testimony of "explosives" is not only not reliable.... but there were many things which would explode in burning buildings.

You clearly misread "the dynamics" of the building collapses as call collapses are driven by one force... gravity. And CD devices are not gravity!
I don't think you fully understand dynamics if you can say what you do here.
Tony Szamboti is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th November 2015, 06:17 AM   #234
Tony Szamboti
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,964
Originally Posted by Spanx View Post
No Tony, evidence of explosives would be evidence of explosives.

I heard a car back fire the other day and it sounded like someone firing a shotgun. it must be murder.
The dynamics of the collapses alone show there were charges in the buildings. Additionally, the firefighters did not just "hear" explosions. Some say they saw and felt them.
Tony Szamboti is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th November 2015, 06:29 AM   #235
Crazy Chainsaw
Illuminator
 
Crazy Chainsaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,728
Originally Posted by Tony Szamboti View Post
The dynamics of the collapses alone show there were charges in the buildings. Additionally, the firefighters did not just "hear" explosions. Some say they saw and felt them.
Irrelevant, buildings vibrate in fuel air blasts, you are perpetuating fraudulent science and engineering for profit, that is clear!
Why is there no evidence, none, nada, zero, zippo.
You have no logic, science, or engineering to rest your case on, it is at this stage pure fraud, with your complicity in that fraud!
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th November 2015, 06:33 AM   #236
Tony Szamboti
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,964
Originally Posted by Crazy Chainsaw View Post
Irrelevant, buildings vibrate in fuel air blasts, you are perpetuating fraudulent science and engineering for profit, that is clear!
Why is there no evidence, none, nada, zero, zippo.
You have no logic, science, or engineering to rest your case on, it is at this stage pure fraud, with your complicity in that fraud!
Your unsupported accusations are ridiculous and sound like the ravings of a whack job.

It isn't the vibrations that I am referring to when discussing the dynamics. It is the lack of an impulsive load in the North Tower and the free fall in WTC 7. These things cannot happen in a natural collapse.

Additionally, I have never made a dime off of what I have said about the problems with the current explanations of what occurred in NYC on Sept. 11, 2001.
Tony Szamboti is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th November 2015, 06:36 AM   #237
Spanx
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,020
Originally Posted by Tony Szamboti View Post
The dynamics of the collapses alone show there were charges in the buildings. Additionally, the firefighters did not just "hear" explosions. Some say they saw and felt them.
Some people watched aircraft impact the Towers, saw fires rage and the buildings collapse.

I guess you missed all of that ?
Spanx is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th November 2015, 07:08 AM   #238
Crazy Chainsaw
Illuminator
 
Crazy Chainsaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,728
Originally Posted by Tony Szamboti View Post
Your unsupported accusations are ridiculous and sound like the ravings of a whack job.

It isn't the vibrations that I am referring to when discussing the dynamics. It is the lack of an impulsive load in the North Tower and the free fall in WTC 7. These things cannot happen in a natural collapse.

Additionally, I have never made a dime off of what I have said about the problems with the current explanations of what occurred in NYC on Sept. 11, 2001.
You mentioned vibrations though the structure being felt by fire fighters, trying to use my words out of contexts is fraudulent behavior of a fraudulent person.
Thank you for proving my unsupported acussations, are not ridiculous and are truthful and
Accurately proclaimed!

Inert gas test Tony where are they? We were promise inert gas tests where are they?
You can't prove your theories without evidence, you have none!
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th November 2015, 07:27 AM   #239
Crazy Chainsaw
Illuminator
 
Crazy Chainsaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,728
Originally Posted by Tony Szamboti View Post
Your unsupported accusations are ridiculous and sound like the ravings of a whack job.

It isn't the vibrations that I am referring to when discussing the dynamics. It is the lack of an impulsive load in the North Tower and the free fall in WTC 7. These things cannot happen in a natural collapse.

Additionally, I have never made a dime off of what I have said about the problems with the current explanations of what occurred in NYC on Sept. 11, 2001.
If you are not fraudulent prove it do you believe that if no inert Gas tests are done by Basile, that he and his spokes person Ziggi, are guilty of fraudulent behavior?
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th November 2015, 09:05 AM   #240
carlitos
"más divertido"
 
carlitos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 17,581
Originally Posted by carlitos
Originally Posted by Tony Szamboti View Post
There is a paradigm in engineering called "heritage". Historical data means something.
There might be something in engineering regarding heritage, but a paradigm it is not.

Originally Posted by Tony Szamboti View Post
Are you an engineer?

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
That addresses my point how, exactly? Will you be showing us evidence of something called "the heritage paradigm?"
Originally Posted by Tony Szamboti
{sound of crickets chirping}
I'll take that as a "no" then.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:58 PM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2014, TribeTech AB. All Rights Reserved.
This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.