ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Reply
Old 1st April 2017, 02:32 PM   #81
Whip
Muse
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 607
Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
Someone else will have to post the story about that freeway overpass in Atlanta, GA, that collapsed last night after a fire because I don't have the energy...
stop it. we all know that was a controlled demolition too.
Whip is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st April 2017, 02:43 PM   #82
cantonear1968
Graduate Poster
 
cantonear1968's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,605
Originally Posted by Garrison View Post
For those who can't figure out what happened to the plane try this 'controlled experiment' courtesy of the Mythbusters:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl8xTqTUGCY

As you can see in the slow-mo at those sorts of speeds metals doesn't crumple or break, it pretty much vaporizes.
Science is cool!
__________________
Can you people please stop not thinking? - Gorgonian

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
-Good luck America with President Trump
cantonear1968 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st April 2017, 07:39 PM   #83
Pinch
Critical Thinker
 
Pinch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 381
Originally Posted by Lanzy View Post
The only thing worse than reading garbage about the Pentagon on 9/11 is meeting people IRL that tell me how wrong I am about what "really" happened. You see that big hole in the side of the building? Yeah, that was my office. I was in another part of the building that morning, most of my friends were not.
I was a Navy reservist assigned to the Navy Command Center up until Jan of 2001 at which time I transferred out to a unit in Norfolk. I knew a few of those who died in those NCC spaces. The reserve CO of the unit, a long-time Navy shipmate of mine, had gone to the Pentagon that morning knowing the situation in NYC was going to need all hands on deck. He was headed to the NCC offices when the plane hit and was part of the initial groups who were effecting rescue operations. This is just one of a number of examples of why CIT and PfT and all the other moron-douche-bag-idiot-filled tree house CT clubs who persist in this garbage 15 years hence will always draw my ire.
__________________
"There's this thing about being so "open minded" your brain falls out". --Unknown
Pinch is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd April 2017, 02:27 AM   #84
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing
 
Oystein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 15,430
Originally Posted by Childlike Empress View Post
Hi Poe,

the answer is no, for the simple reason that no new pictures were in released in reality.
__________________
Thermodynamics hates conspiracy theorists. (Foster Zygote)
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd April 2017, 05:58 AM   #85
Mark F
Graduate Poster
 
Mark F's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,203
Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
Hi Poe,

the answer is no, for the simple reason that no new pictures were in released in reality.

Not exactly being sticklers for attention to detail I suspect many CT's missed the fact these are all pictures originally released in 2011 but which had been accidentally deleted from the FBI web site sometime between then and now.

Anyone fairly familiar with the subject should have recognized most, if not all of the pictures.
__________________
So I'm going to tell you what the facts are, and the facts are the facts, but then we know the truth. That always overcomes facts.
Mark F is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd April 2017, 10:14 AM   #86
skyeagle409
Master Poster
 
skyeagle409's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 2,257
Originally Posted by Childlike Empress View Post
Amazing. If only there would be a plane somewhere.

http://i.imgur.com/N3FK45d.jpg

There were lots of airplane wreckage inside the Pentagon. I have identified Rolls-Royce engine, B-757 fuselage and landing gear remains. In addition, my Wing Commander was inside the Pentagon as well.
skyeagle409 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd April 2017, 10:26 AM   #87
skyeagle409
Master Poster
 
skyeagle409's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 2,257
Originally Posted by Childlike Empress View Post
If it hadn't be so obvious that no large passenger plane hit the Pentagon, this conclusive research would not have been triggered:

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

I have to say that you are incorrect. Not only was B-757 wreckage identified, inside and outside the Pentagon, but many eyewitnesses saw American 11 strike the Pentagon and that includes air traffic controllers and even a C-130 aircrew flying overheard at the time. I should also mention that radar tracked American 11 to the Pentagon and I have also provided the altitude profile data on American 11 just before it struck the Pentagon.

Did I mention that American Airlines and the Boeing Aircraft Co. provided the conversion formulas for the FDR that pertained ONLY to the airframe of American 11?
skyeagle409 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd April 2017, 10:33 AM   #88
skyeagle409
Master Poster
 
skyeagle409's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 2,257
Originally Posted by Childlike Empress View Post
And yet there's a nice "exit hole" you can look at in the photos in the OP if you haven't seen it before.
Just to let you know that the punch out hole was created by the landing gear of American 77.






Last edited by skyeagle409; 2nd April 2017 at 10:45 AM.
skyeagle409 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd April 2017, 10:33 AM   #89
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist
 
DGM's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: West of Northshore MA
Posts: 24,379
Originally Posted by skyeagle409 View Post
I have to say that you are incorrect. Not only was B-757 wreckage identified, inside and outside the Pentagon, but many eyewitnesses saw American 11 strike the Pentagon and that includes air traffic controllers and even a C-130 aircrew flying overheard at the time. I should also mention that radar tracked American 11 to the Pentagon and I have also provided the altitude profile data on American 11 just before it struck the Pentagon.

Did I mention that American Airlines and the Boeing Aircraft Co. provided the conversion formulas for the FDR that pertained ONLY to the airframe of American 11?
It was AA 77.
__________________
"Remember that the goal of conspiracy rhetoric is to bog down the discussion, not to make progress toward a solution" Jay Windley

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd April 2017, 10:41 AM   #90
marplots
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 29,167
What happened to all the luggage?
marplots is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd April 2017, 10:42 AM   #91
skyeagle409
Master Poster
 
skyeagle409's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 2,257
Originally Posted by Childlike Empress View Post
I was replying to the dude who pretended that the "truther" argument is that a plane should be there as if a car hit a wall at low-speed. That's a strawman. Watch the short video I posted in #4.

Where is the aircraft wreckage that made this hole on the Empire State Building?

skyeagle409 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd April 2017, 10:45 AM   #92
skyeagle409
Master Poster
 
skyeagle409's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 2,257
Originally Posted by DGM View Post
It was AA 77.

Thank you for the correction.
skyeagle409 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd April 2017, 10:58 AM   #93
skyeagle409
Master Poster
 
skyeagle409's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 2,257
Originally Posted by Childlike Empress View Post
Nobody told me.

Let me give you a hint.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVDdjLQkUV8


http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinqu...umbertxt=644AA
skyeagle409 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd April 2017, 09:12 PM   #94
Jango
Graduate Poster
 
Jango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: United States of America
Posts: 1,688
https://vault.fbi.gov/9-11-attacks-i...gon-overhead-1

That is an interesting picture - outer wing and most inner wing have obvious damage to them...but the one in-between those two obviously does not. Fascinating.
__________________
"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it." Upton Sinclair
Jango is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd April 2017, 10:10 PM   #95
benthamitemetric
Critical Thinker
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 478
Originally Posted by Jango View Post
https://vault.fbi.gov/9-11-attacks-i...gon-overhead-1

That is an interesting picture - outer wing and most inner wing have obvious damage to them...but the one in-between those two obviously does not. Fascinating.
There is a structure on the first floor between rings D and C; it's not an empty courtyard.
benthamitemetric is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd April 2017, 11:06 PM   #96
skyeagle409
Master Poster
 
skyeagle409's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 2,257
Originally Posted by Jango View Post
https://vault.fbi.gov/9-11-attacks-i...gon-overhead-1

That is an interesting picture - outer wing and most inner wing have obvious damage to them...but the one in-between those two obviously does not. Fascinating.

You might want to take a closer look at the photo to understand why.
skyeagle409 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd April 2017, 03:58 AM   #97
pgimeno
Illuminator
 
pgimeno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Spain
Posts: 3,263
This diagram will hopefully help Jango understand:



Edit: And this photograph should corroborate it:

__________________
Ask questions. Demand answers. But be prepared to accept the answers, or don't ask questions in the first place.

Last edited by pgimeno; 3rd April 2017 at 04:03 AM.
pgimeno is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd April 2017, 07:12 AM   #98
Mark F
Graduate Poster
 
Mark F's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,203
Originally Posted by Jango View Post
https://vault.fbi.gov/9-11-attacks-i...gon-overhead-1

That is an interesting picture - outer wing and most inner wing have obvious damage to them...but the one in-between those two obviously does not. Fascinating.
Single anomaly, removed from proper context and completely misinterpreted due to a fundamental lack of understanding of the structure in question.

Fascinating.

But not surprising.
__________________
So I'm going to tell you what the facts are, and the facts are the facts, but then we know the truth. That always overcomes facts.
Mark F is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd April 2017, 09:41 AM   #99
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing
 
Oystein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 15,430
That's why truthers are still truthers in 2017: For more than 15 years they have committed most fiercly to ignoring the plain and obvious hard facts and instead have remained fascinated by the vaguest of fantasies.
__________________
Thermodynamics hates conspiracy theorists. (Foster Zygote)
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd April 2017, 12:49 PM   #100
funk de fino
Dreaming of unicorns
 
funk de fino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: UAE
Posts: 11,938
Originally Posted by Childlike Empress View Post
The video in #4 shows the immediate alleged impact area, before the collapse that happened half an hour or so later. The absence of dozens of tons of plane remains is evidence for the absence of a crashed passenger jet. What's there is a burning container, a bit of fire and a lot of smoke coming from the roof.
A world of stupid.
__________________

Stundie - Avoided like the plaque, its a scottish turn of phrase.
funk de fino is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd April 2017, 06:29 PM   #101
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian
 
LSSBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: An elusive house at Bachelors Grove Cemetery
Posts: 15,836
If I were to go to meteor crater in Arizona, and not find much meteor evidence to take a picture of, well I guess then by "absence of evidence is evidence of absence", there was no meteor.


Say CE, how'd that Twitter poll on free fall turn out?
__________________
"Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have." (Eckhart Tolle, 2004)
LSSBB is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th April 2017, 10:32 AM   #102
Mark F
Graduate Poster
 
Mark F's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,203
Originally Posted by LSSBB View Post
If I were to go to meteor crater in Arizona, and not find much meteor evidence to take a picture of, well I guess then by "absence of evidence is evidence of absence", there was no meteor.


Say CE, how'd that Twitter poll on free fall turn out?
CE seems to have done a Brave Sir Robin on us.
__________________
So I'm going to tell you what the facts are, and the facts are the facts, but then we know the truth. That always overcomes facts.
Mark F is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th April 2017, 11:13 AM   #103
Pinch
Critical Thinker
 
Pinch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 381
I cross over the 14th Street Bridge every day headed to my gub'mint job in DC. In the early 80s an Air Florida 737 crashed after taking off from then-National Airport. It hit the bridge before ending up in the river.

In keeping with CE's logic, I don't see any evidence of that crash as I look over into the placid waters of the Potomac. I guess it never happened.

I understand the acknowledgement of my being a Government employee will taint my credibility, but so what. Its not like the Truthers have *any* credibility left anyway - assuming they ever had any to begin with.
__________________
"There's this thing about being so "open minded" your brain falls out". --Unknown
Pinch is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th April 2017, 01:32 PM   #104
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft
 
Childlike Empress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ivory Tower
Posts: 14,883
__________________
De-Putin-Nazify America!
...progress updates [1] [2] [...] [5]...
Childlike Empress is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th April 2017, 01:44 PM   #105
skyeagle409
Master Poster
 
skyeagle409's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 2,257
American 77 flight profile data. It's amazing that despite all of the overwhelming evidence, the no-airplane-crashed-at-the-Pentagon conspiracy theorist cannot come to grip with reality that American 77 crashed at the Pentagon. The data also proves that American 77 was not flown under remote control.


Last edited by skyeagle409; 4th April 2017 at 01:47 PM.
skyeagle409 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th April 2017, 02:37 PM   #106
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing
 
Oystein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 15,430
Originally Posted by Childlike Empress View Post
No argument is visible in this 9/11 truther's post.
Therefore, there exists no argument in the 9/11 Truth Movement.

q.e.d.

__________________
Thermodynamics hates conspiracy theorists. (Foster Zygote)
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th April 2017, 12:51 AM   #107
cjnewson88
Graduate Poster
 
cjnewson88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,683
This dead horse still being beaten?
__________________
Common sense has clearly been snuck up on from behind beaten several times on the head and left to bleed.
Over 140 pieces of evidence showing American 77 hit the Pentagon http://therightbloggerbastard.blogspot.co.nz/
http://www.youtube.com/user/cjnewson88
cjnewson88 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th April 2017, 02:07 AM   #108
fagin
Illuminator
 
fagin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: As far away from casebro as possible.
Posts: 4,972
Originally Posted by cjnewson88 View Post
This dead horse still being beaten?
Just it's poor dry, crumbling bones.
__________________
There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda
fagin is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th April 2017, 02:26 PM   #109
CORed
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Central City, Colorado, USA
Posts: 7,402
Originally Posted by marplots View Post
What happened to all the luggage?
It was put on the wrong plane at the airport.
CORed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th April 2017, 04:37 PM   #110
Steve
Illuminator
 
Steve's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 3,084
Originally Posted by Mark F View Post
CE seems to have done a Brave Sir Robin on us.
Originally Posted by Childlike Empress View Post
Not quite, it seems.😉
__________________
Caption from and old New Yorker cartoon - Why am I shouting? Because I'm wrong!"
Steve is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th April 2017, 08:41 PM   #111
ProBonoShill
Master Poster
 
ProBonoShill's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,126
Originally Posted by Childlike Empress View Post
LOL.

The pathetic last gasps of the twofer movement.
__________________
"CD does not prove 9/11 was an inside job. It only proves CD"- FalseFlag
ProBonoShill is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th April 2017, 08:45 PM   #112
TheGoldcountry
Illuminator
 
TheGoldcountry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 4,810
If you have faith in something that you have spent a lot of time defending, it is hard to let go.
__________________
I have no idea what you're trying to say, but I'm still pretty sure that you're wrong. -Akhenaten
I sometimes think the Bible was inspired by Satan to make God look bad. And then it backfired on Him when He underestimated the stupidity of religious ideologues. -MontagK505
TheGoldcountry is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th April 2017, 09:05 PM   #113
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft
 
Childlike Empress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ivory Tower
Posts: 14,883
Originally Posted by TheGoldcountry View Post
If you have faith in something that you have spent a lot of time defending, it is hard to let go.

A good night to point that out with regards to the US regime. Guess it just got again a bit easier, this time for a different chunk of citizens.
__________________
De-Putin-Nazify America!
...progress updates [1] [2] [...] [5]...

Last edited by Childlike Empress; 6th April 2017 at 09:06 PM.
Childlike Empress is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th April 2017, 09:16 PM   #114
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 24,814
Originally Posted by Childlike Empress View Post
A good night to point that out with regards to the US regime. Guess it just got again a bit easier, this time for a different chunk of citizens.
Which has what to do with 9/11. CIT did a fake investigation and fooled a few gullible people. 77 hit the Pentagon, a fact. It is sad there are nut like CIT who spread lies.

And there are no new photos.
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232

Last edited by beachnut; 6th April 2017 at 09:20 PM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th April 2017, 10:11 PM   #115
ProBonoShill
Master Poster
 
ProBonoShill's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,126
Originally Posted by TheGoldcountry View Post
If you have faith in something that you have spent a lot of time defending, it is hard to let go.
In my case I'd agree, I believed in the almighty above well into my thirties, luckily for me logic prevailed and I now deal in reality.

I suspect that is what happened with many truthers as well, they matured and grew older leaving this nonsense behind. Only the few truly deluded remain.
__________________
"CD does not prove 9/11 was an inside job. It only proves CD"- FalseFlag
ProBonoShill is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th April 2017, 10:39 PM   #116
TheGoldcountry
Illuminator
 
TheGoldcountry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 4,810
Originally Posted by Childlike Empress View Post
A good night to point that out with regards to the US regime. Guess it just got again a bit easier, this time for a different chunk of citizens.
I might agree with you, if you didn't hold on to nonsense like a teddy bear.

The US regime does indeed have faults. But people who cling for dear life to ******** myths hold no promise.
__________________
I have no idea what you're trying to say, but I'm still pretty sure that you're wrong. -Akhenaten
I sometimes think the Bible was inspired by Satan to make God look bad. And then it backfired on Him when He underestimated the stupidity of religious ideologues. -MontagK505
TheGoldcountry is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th April 2017, 03:20 PM   #117
carlitos
"más divertido"
 
carlitos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 17,723
The US regime has, of course, peacefully transferred power in all 3 branches since 9/11/2001.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th April 2017, 09:16 PM   #118
Nay_Sayer
I say nay!
 
Nay_Sayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Long Island
Posts: 3,365
If I follow CLE's logic;

I cook and eat turkey for Thanksgiving and Christmas
The turkey is store bought and has been plucked and beheaded
The bag which contains the turkey shows no evidence of feathers or a head and inside the Turkey's hollow innards yields no feathers or a head

It must stand to reason turkeys are featherless headless birds.
__________________
I am 100% confident all psychics and mediums are frauds.
----------------------------------------------
Proud woo denier
----------------------------------------------
“That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.” -Christopher Hitchens-
Nay_Sayer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th April 2017, 06:39 AM   #119
Criteria
Critical Thinker
 
Criteria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 449
Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
"Which has what to do with 9/11. CIT did a fake investigation and fooled a few gullible people. 77 hit the Pentagon, a fact. It is sad there are nut like CIT who spread lies.

And there are no new photos."
bolding is mine

So you believe the recorded testimonies of 10 eye witnesses including two D.C. police officers were fakery?

There is reason to demand more support for the CIT's conclusions but I have seen no evidence that they knowingly engaged in a "faked" investigation.
Criteria is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th April 2017, 07:30 AM   #120
Gamolon
Master Poster
 
Gamolon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,102
Originally Posted by Criteria View Post
So you believe the recorded testimonies of 10 eye witnesses including two D.C. police officers were fakery?
So you believe the testimonies of some of those witnesses when they state they saw the plane impact the Pentagon?
Gamolon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:26 AM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2014, TribeTech AB. All Rights Reserved.
This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.