ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Social Issues & Current Events

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags !MOD BOX WARNING! , Andrew Bolt , autism , environmental activists , Greta Thunberg

Old 1st September 2019, 09:42 AM   #641
jimbob
Uncritical "thinker"

Originally Posted by cullennz View Post
Forgive me for not getting panicky over 1 degree, given the earths changes naturally
One degree is not small for an average temperature.
link is 2015 data (2013 Data below):
UK 8.5% of GDP of which 83.3% is public expenditure - 7.1% of GDP is public spending
US 16.4% of GDP of which 48.2% is public expenditure - 7.9% of GDP is public spending
jimbob is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2019, 12:23 PM   #642
cullennz
Embarrasingly illiterate

Originally Posted by jimbob View Post
One degree is not small for an average temperature.
I kind of think it is
I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. With today’s Internet technology we should be able to tell within 72-hours if a potential gun owner has a record.

Source: The America We Deserve, by Donald Trump, p.102 , Jul 2, 2000
cullennz is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2019, 12:37 PM   #643
Checkmite
Skepticifimisticalationist

Forgive me for not getting panicky over 1 degree, given the earths changes naturally
Forgive me for not sharing your apathy, considering the Earth's natural changes as we've studied them tend to be accompanied by things like mass extinctions of dominant species.
Checkmite is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2019, 12:38 PM   #644
lionking
In the Peanut Gallery

I kind of think it is
And you would be completely wrong. Do something to educate yourself on this topic.

Sir Winston Churchill
lionking is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2019, 12:56 PM   #645
jimbob
Uncritical "thinker"

I kind of think it is
I've just looked at the Hadley Centere Central England Temperature data https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/hadobs/.../download.html
which is the longest running temperature record in the world, starting in 1659.

In 1815, the yearly average temperature was 9.07 degrees. In 1816, it was 7.89, a difference of 1.18 degrees.

Now look at the wiki wntry:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_Without_a_Summer

Quote:
Effects

This section needs additional citations for verification. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed.
Find sources: "Year Without a Summer" – news · newspapers · books · scholar · JSTOR (August 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
As a result of the series of volcanic eruptions, crops in the aforementioned areas had been poor for several years; the final blow came in 1815 with the eruption of Tambora. Europe, still recuperating from the Napoleonic Wars, suffered from food shortages. Food riots broke out in the United Kingdom and France, and grain warehouses were looted. The violence was worst in landlocked Switzerland, where famine caused the government to declare a national emergency. Huge storms and abnormal rainfall with flooding of Europe's major rivers (including the Rhine) are attributed to the event, as is the August frost. A major typhus epidemic occurred in Ireland between 1816 and 1819, precipitated by the famine caused by the Year Without a Summer. An estimated 100,000 Irish perished during this period. A BBC documentary, using figures compiled in Switzerland, estimated that the fatality rates in 1816 were twice that of average years, giving an approximate European fatality total of 200,000 deaths.

New England also experienced major consequences from the eruption of Tambora. The corn crop in New England failed. Corn was reported to have ripened so poorly that no more than a quarter of it was usable for food. The crop failures in New England, Canada, and parts of Europe also caused the price of wheat, grains, meat, vegetables, butter, milk, and flour to rise sharply.

The eruption of Tambora caused Hungary to experience brown snow. Italy's northern and north-central region experienced something similar, with red snow falling throughout the year. The cause of this is believed to have been volcanic ash in the atmosphere.

In China, unusually low temperatures in summer and fall devastated rice production in Yunnan, resulting in widespread famine. Fort Shuangcheng, now in Heilongjiang, reported fields disrupted by frost and conscripts deserting as a result. Summer snowfall or otherwise mixed precipitation was reported in various locations in Jiangxi and Anhui, located at around 30°N. In Taiwan, which has a tropical climate, snow was reported in Hsinchu and Miaoli, and frost was reported in Changhua.[28]
Ive highlighted the parts that are in the region surrounding Central England
UK 8.5% of GDP of which 83.3% is public expenditure - 7.1% of GDP is public spending
US 16.4% of GDP of which 48.2% is public expenditure - 7.9% of GDP is public spending

Last edited by jimbob; 1st September 2019 at 12:59 PM.
jimbob is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2019, 01:01 PM   #646
cullennz
Embarrasingly illiterate

Originally Posted by lionking View Post
And you would be completely wrong. Do something to educate yourself on this topic.
It has gone up one degree since 1890 and I am not dead
I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. With today’s Internet technology we should be able to tell within 72-hours if a potential gun owner has a record.

cullennz is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2019, 01:09 PM   #647
cullennz
Embarrasingly illiterate

I've just looked at the Hadley Centere Central England Temperature data https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/hadobs/.../download.html
which is the longest running temperature record in the world, starting in 1659.

In 1815, the yearly average temperature was 9.07 degrees. In 1816, it was 7.89, a difference of 1.18 degrees.

Now look at the wiki wntry:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_Without_a_Summer

Ive highlighted the parts that are in the region surrounding Central England
Not quite sure what this is meant to prove.

Old 1st September 2019, 01:15 PM   #648
jimbob
Uncritical "thinker"

Not quite sure what this is meant to prove.
A difference of 1.18 degrees average temperature in England was a disaster.

And we are not talking about 1 degree, but two or three. London becoming as hot as Sydney if my maths is right
Old 1st September 2019, 01:37 PM   #649
cullennz
Embarrasingly illiterate

A difference of 1.18 degrees average temperature in England was a disaster.

And we are not talking about 1 degree, but two or three. London becoming as hot as Sydney if my maths is right
It was a massive eruption, pre-industrial age that caused there to be no proper sunlight

Old 1st September 2019, 01:43 PM   #650
8enotto
Graduate Poster

The Amazon is burning, I can see a volcano from my window spouting ash and steam several hundred times daily, Malaysia is burning, Stromboli in Italy is active and this is more pollution than all of humankind could make it we all burned all we owned right now.

The earth is cyclical on warming and cooling trends, about a 10,,000 year cycle if I recall.

The young lady emptied the latrine on her sailboat somewhere along the way she traveled and all those planes and helicopters out to check up on her used fuel.
So her own pollution footprint is a bit less than perfect.

But let her talk. Just don't be shamed into taking everything she says as fact and a guide to your future.
8enotto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2019, 05:16 PM   #651
Checkmite

- Not her sailboat, or her decision when or when not to empty the blackwater tank

- She did not request any helicopters or planes to "check up on her", and this is the first time I've heard any such thing.
Checkmite is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2019, 05:27 PM   #652
The Greater Fool
Illuminator

But, everyone alive then are dead.

QED.
Old 1st September 2019, 07:18 PM   #653
lionking
In the Peanut Gallery

I’m talking 1 degree centigrade, are you?

In any case, the selfishness of most world leaders mean the temperature rise will be more than 2C, and likely 3C. The consequences will be dire. Say goodbye to the Maldives and many Pacific Islands. Do you not care about the Cook Islands, for example?

But the main consequences involve wild weather fluctuations and interruption to food supply.

Coal is yesterday’s fuel. It needs to be quickly phased out if we want to avoid disaster.

Sir Winston Churchill
lionking is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2019, 08:27 PM   #654
Myriad
Hyperthetical

Location: A pocket paradise between the sewage treatment plant and the railroad
Originally Posted by HarryHenderson View Post
You really think "a consensus of 97% of climate scientists" have any serious ability to foretell the future of the earth 30-50-75 years down the road using only a human engineered prognostication technology that relies on so many assumptions and variables that here in the real world "pure fantasy" comes far closer to describing its capabilities than does "truth machine"? How could it be possible to barely have the ability to forecast next week's weather (yes we know climate isn't weather blah blah; you're missing the point if that's your first thought [and missing a second one if you pretend weather and climate aren't inextricably mixed up]), yet somehow "a consensus of 97% of climate scientists" KNOWS EXACTLY what's going to happen with the climate (and thus the weather) in the year 2100? Of course they don't.

<snip>

How EXACTLY does a model based on human predicted conditions 50 years from now "verify" that anything it's saying as a conclusion is actually true? Does the modeling program itself "verify" itself based on its own human programmed assumptions and variables about what "playing god" would be like in 50 years? Is there a god? Or, since "a consensus of 97% of climate scientists" agree then it becomes cosmically true (regardless of its non-existence and eventual birth still a half century away)? I mean, how could "a consensus of 97% of climate scientists" EVER be wrong, right?

Here's a clue. In the last week they've yet to get even a single thing about Hurricane Dorian's behavior right and (because she's 'right there') they update their "model" probably every 2 minutes. They can literally physically measure any/every single "data point" they need anytime and yet they've been continually wrong wrong wrong since the very beginning. How is that possible if we're so ******* great at predicting the climate's 100 year future so precisely with very similar virtual modeling programs using no real world data at all? Maybe they need to stop measuring the real thing completely and only rely on a speculative model? I mean, right?

Imagine a 2" diameter 10 meter long rubber hose, fixed in place at one end and connected at that same end to the outlet of a fire engine pump providing water at a pressure of 200 psi and a flow rate up to 600 gallons per minute. At the other end, there is a lightweight 1" nozzle. Except at the fixed end, the entire hose is free to move. No one is aiming it or attempting to control it.

Turn the pump on, and what will happen? The hose will lash around chaotically, directing the gushing water in a different direction moment by moment. The system will be far too complex for any computer model to predict its movements. There's no telling which direction the water stream will be going next.

Can we conclude, then, that you would have no objection to having the hose and nozzle run into your living room and the pump turned on? Common sense, along with ninety-seven percent of general contractors and insurance claims adjusters might warn you that things in your living room would get destroyed or damaged. But you think they don't really know anything because no computer model can say exactly what's going to happen.

That's the philosophy you're arguing here.

Last edited by Myriad; 1st September 2019 at 08:29 PM.
Myriad is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2019, 09:14 PM   #655
Checkmite

Old 1st September 2019, 09:31 PM   #656
crescent
Illuminator

Originally Posted by 8enotto View Post
The Amazon is burning, I can see a volcano from my window spouting ash and steam several hundred times daily, Malaysia is burning, Stromboli in Italy is active and this is more pollution than all of humankind could make it we all burned all we owned right now.
"Pollution" can be many things, but volcanoes are not major sources of carbon dioxide

Do volcanoes emit more CO2 than humans?
Quote:
The solid Earth contains a huge quantity of carbon, far more than is present in the atmosphere or oceans. Some of this carbon is slowly released from the rocks in the form of carbon dioxide, through vents at volcanoes and hot springs. Volcanic emissions are a small but important part of the global carbon cycle. Published reviews of the scientific literature by Mörner and Etiope (2002) and Kerrick (2001) report a range of emission of 65 to 319 million tonnes of CO2 per year. Counter claims that volcanoes, especially submarine volcanoes, produce vastly greater amounts of CO2 than these estimates are not supported by any papers published by the scientists who study the subject.

The burning of fossil fuels and changes in land use results in the emission into the atmosphere of approximately 34 billion tonnes of carbon dioxide per year worldwide, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA). The fossil fuels emissions numbers are about 100 times bigger than even the maximum estimated volcanic CO2 fluxes. Our understanding of volcanic discharges would have to be shown to be very mistaken before volcanic CO2 discharges could be considered anything but a bit player in contributing to the recent changes observed in the concentration of CO2 in the Earth's atmosphere.

Quote:
The earth is cyclical on warming and cooling trends, about a 10,,000 year cycle if I recall.
That's the Milankovitch cycles. Those change climate, but at a much, much slower rate that what we are currently experiencing.
crescent is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2019, 11:59 PM   #657
cullennz
Embarrasingly illiterate

Originally Posted by Checkmite View Post
If man and animals can live in Marble Bar, where they had 171 days straight days not lower than 37.8°C (100F), I am pretty sure with all of mans mind power, we and animals and plants, can survive 1 degree higher variance in most other places.

Old 2nd September 2019, 12:15 AM   #658
EHocking
Philosopher

If man and animals can live in Marble Bar, where they had 171 days straight days not lower than 37.8°C (100F), I am pretty sure with all of mans mind power, we and animals and plants, can survive 1 degree higher variance in most other places.
The Australian Lib/Nat party would welcome you with open arms..
Pacific island nations affected by the climate crisis will continue to survive “because many of their workers come here to pick our fruit”, Australia’s deputy prime minister has said.
You can't make up anything anymore. The world itself is a satire. All you're doing is recording it. Art Buchwald

Last edited by EHocking; 2nd September 2019 at 12:17 AM.
EHocking is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd September 2019, 12:31 AM   #659
arthwollipot
Observer of Phenomena

Originally Posted by EHocking View Post
The Australian Lib/Nat party would welcome you with open arms..
Pacific island nations affected by the climate crisis will continue to survive “because many of their workers come here to pick our fruit”, Australia’s deputy prime minister has said.
...and was severely criticised for it, and forced to apologise.

My mom told me she tries never to make fun of people for not knowing something.
- Randall Munroe
arthwollipot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd September 2019, 01:03 AM   #660
lionking
In the Peanut Gallery

Well apart from the absolute irrelevance of this bit of trivia (why didn’t you pick Libya?) are you talking about 1F or 1C? There is a major difference. but forget about 1 degree, 2 degrees is virtually guaranteed and most likely higher. Bye bye Cook Islands, Maldives, Vanuatu, Samoa... do you want me to continue?

Have you seriously thought about this issue?

I have grandchildren. They will inherit an impossible mess unless action is taken now. This is Greta’s message. And it’s extremely important if people on a skeptics board, like you but not limited to you, deny the science.

Sir Winston Churchill

Last edited by lionking; 2nd September 2019 at 01:04 AM.
Old 2nd September 2019, 01:17 AM   #661
cullennz
Embarrasingly illiterate

Well apart from the absolute irrelevance of this bit of trivia (why didn’t you pick Libya?) are you talking about 1F or 1C? There is a major difference. but forget about 1 degree, 2 degrees is virtually guaranteed and most likely higher. Bye bye Cook Islands, Maldives, Vanuatu, Samoa... do you want me to continue?

Have you seriously thought about this issue?

I have grandchildren. They will inherit an impossible mess unless action is taken now. This is Greta’s message. And it’s extremely important if people on a skeptics board, like you but not limited to you, deny the science.
Because Marble Bar holds the Guinness record.

Forgive me if I take scientists more seriously than a 16 year old on a promo tour

Old 2nd September 2019, 01:35 AM   #662
lionking
In the Peanut Gallery

Because Marble Bar holds the Guinness record.

Forgive me if I take scientists more seriously than a 16 year old on a promo tour
********. You don’t take scientists at all. And how about the islands disappearing? Do yourself a favour and look it up.

Sir Winston Churchill
Old 2nd September 2019, 01:40 AM   #663
cullennz
Embarrasingly illiterate

********. You don’t take scientists at all. And how about the islands disappearing? Do yourself a favour and look it up.
I take them more seriously than a 16 year old, and while there is vast consensus among them the climate is changing, as it is obvious, there isn't vast consensus life will be wiped out if the temperature changes 1 degree, or that we have 18 months to stop earth being destroyed.

Old 2nd September 2019, 01:46 AM   #664
The Don
Penultimate Amazing

I take them more seriously than a 16 year old, and while there is vast consensus among them the climate is changing, as it is obvious, there isn't vast consensus life will be wiped out if the temperature changes 1 degree, or that we have 18 months to stop earth being destroyed.
Careful, that much straw could prove flammable......
The Don is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd September 2019, 01:51 AM   #665
cullennz
Embarrasingly illiterate

Originally Posted by The Don View Post
Careful, that much straw could prove flammable......
https://twitter.com/gretathunberg/st...278722?lang=en

From Greta

Quote:
“The Prince of Wales has warned global leaders they have 18 critical months to solve climate change and restore the balance of nature, ensuring the survival of the human race.”

Old 2nd September 2019, 01:55 AM   #666
catsmate
No longer the 1

So you think climate change on the planet is caused by man as well.

Awesome
Jeebus wept, the denial is strong.
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.
catsmate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd September 2019, 01:56 AM   #667
catsmate
No longer the 1

The rest of your post doesn't change the fact it is based on computer modelling
Don't dismiss technologies you have neither understanding nor comprehension of.
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.
catsmate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd September 2019, 01:56 AM   #668
cullennz
Embarrasingly illiterate

Originally Posted by catsmate View Post
Jeebus wept, the denial is strong.
That was a mis-type

Meant to put in the word "all"

Old 2nd September 2019, 01:58 AM   #669
catsmate
No longer the 1

Because the weather isn't predictable

A car is basically a few pistons being hit regularly by a mix of fuel and air, which ignites, driven by a shaft which is controlled by a cam shaft which is moved by a share of inlet and outlet valves which are controlled by your modern day carburetor. Which happens the same way over and over again'

Weather doesn't
So you continue to display your lack of understanding and comprehension of computer modelling.

While you seem wedded to your policy of deliberate ignorance of reality maybe you should stop pontificating about matters about which you have no knowledge.
Old 2nd September 2019, 01:59 AM   #670
catsmate
No longer the 1

If they are saying 11 years in the future. Yes
Wow you really don't understand anything do your?

Originally Posted by P.J. Denyer View Post
"You have to take a share of responsibility and make potentially uncomfortable changes to your life" isn't a message most people welcome.
This. Hence the date directed at a kid who's making people feel threatened about their self-image.
Old 2nd September 2019, 02:00 AM   #671
cullennz
Embarrasingly illiterate

So you continue to display your lack of understanding and comprehension of computer modelling.

While you seem wedded to your policy of deliberate ignorance of reality maybe you should stop pontificating about matters about which you have no knowledge.
Do you agree with the 16 year old that we only have 18 months to save man or not?

Old 2nd September 2019, 02:04 AM   #672
catsmate
No longer the 1

. I presented those as reasons why I wouldn't. And actually, her being only 16 is reason enough.
Pathetic.

Maybe funniest of all, you childishly pretend I'm not rightfully allowed to disagree with the message or the messenger since it's <gasp> in opposition to your own opinion. Hater? Really? Grow up!
Strawman.

The list of things to "disagree with" about the IPCC and its report is long.
In the fevered imagination of AGW denialists perhaps. In reality, no.

You really think "a consensus of 97% of climate scientists" have any serious ability to foretell the future of the earth 30-50-75 years down the road using only a human engineered prognostication technology
Yes But then some of us understand the technology and it's capability, don't ignore supporting evidence on ideologically grounds and don't have your ego investment in denial of an uncomfortable reality.

that relies on so many assumptions and variables that here in the real world "pure fantasy" comes far closer to describing its capabilities than does "truth machine"?
Nope. You're making stuff up, as usual.

How could it be possible to barely have the ability to forecast next week's weather (yes we know climate isn't weather blah blah; you're missing the point if that's your first thought [and missing a second one if you pretend weather and climate aren't inextricably mixed up]), yet somehow "a consensus of 97% of climate scientists" KNOWS EXACTLY what's going to happen with the climate (and thus the weather) in the year 2100? Of course they don't.
More feces laden straw.
<snippage of more gibberings>
Old 2nd September 2019, 02:06 AM   #673
catsmate
No longer the 1

Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
Panicking is a terrible strategy. Police and firemen are trained to not panic in an emergency situation.
Strawman.
Old 2nd September 2019, 02:07 AM   #674
catsmate
No longer the 1

I kind of think it is
Yes, but as you have vividly demonstrated you have little comprehension of reality.

Tell me, how much water is on Earth? How much energy is needed to heat that water by I degree Celsius/Kelvin?
Do some actual work for yourself.
Old 2nd September 2019, 02:08 AM   #675
cullennz
Embarrasingly illiterate

Pathetic.

Strawman.

In the fevered imagination of AGW denialists perhaps. In reality, no.

Yes But then some of us understand the technology and it's capability, don't ignore supporting evidence on ideologically grounds and don't have your ego investment in denial of an uncomfortable reality.

Nope. You're making stuff up, as usual.

More feces laden straw.
<snippage of more gibberings>
You seem very good at criticising posters and very little on detail.

Which is cool,but

Do you agree with the 16 year old that we only have 18 months to save man or not?

Old 2nd September 2019, 02:14 AM   #676
The Don
Penultimate Amazing

Exactly, straw.
The Don is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd September 2019, 02:18 AM   #677
cullennz
Embarrasingly illiterate

Exactly, straw.
I'm presuming you are saying posting his comments aren't endorsing them?

Old 2nd September 2019, 02:30 AM   #678
The Don
Penultimate Amazing

I'm presuming you are saying posting his comments aren't endorsing them?
No, I'm saying that you misrepresented the Prince of Wales' position.

....although I wouldn't trust Brian to know his *** from his elbow when it comes to anything science related.
Old 2nd September 2019, 02:50 AM   #679
cullennz
Embarrasingly illiterate

No, I'm saying that you misrepresented the Prince of Wales' position.

....although I wouldn't trust Brian to know his *** from his elbow when it comes to anything science related.
Nice try, but I didn't post what he said. I posted what Greta endorsed as interpretation of what he said.

What she believes.

So you are basically saying she did.

Quote:
“The Prince of Wales has warned global leaders they have 18 critical months to solve climate change and restore the balance of nature, ensuring the survival of the human race.”

Old 2nd September 2019, 02:59 AM   #680
The Don
Penultimate Amazing

Nice try, but I didn't post what he said. I posted what Greta endorsed as interpretation of what he said.

What she believes.

So you are basically saying she did.
Ah, but you said:

Quote:
Which is a misrepresentation of what Prince Charles said and what Greta Thunberg tweeted.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Social Issues & Current Events