IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Coronavirus , Coronavirus conspiracies , donald trump , Trump conspiracies

Old 3rd October 2020, 02:38 PM   #1
CORed
Penultimate Amazing

Trump Covid-19 Conspiracy Theories

Trump has been diagnosed with Covi-19. Sure, that's what THEY want you to think. What's the real story? Here are two (or three, depending on how you want to count) that I dreamed up, and one from the wild. I'm going to go from least crazy to most.

My CT's:

The Covid-19 diagnosis is a dodge to keep Donald out of the remaining scheduled debates. The debate with Biden was the last straw. There are two ways this could be playing out.
Trump is in on it.
Trump is not in on it. Members of his staff are hoodwinking him in order to shut him up, in the hopes that they can salvage his re-election if they can just keep Trump himself from further sabotaging the effort.

I actually think the second is more likely, as I don't believe Trump's ego would allow him to believe that he could make things better by keeping quiet.

A coup as a last-ditch effort to get Pence elected President. Pence may or may not be in on it. Trump is already dead, or will be shortly. Covid-19 is the cover story. This is pretty out there. Murdering a President and covering it up would require the participation of a lot of people, including medical people who would likely have some ethical qualms about participating in or covering up a murder. One whistle blower sends everybody involved to prison.

One I encountered in the wild, in a news story quoting an unnamed "Trump supporter" who said (paraphrasing) "I think they gave it to him when they tested him, just like they did to me."

Well, all I can say about this one is that I apparently just can't match a real wild conspiracy theorist for batcrap craziness.

Feel free to postulate your own CT's, quote CT's from the wild, or poke holes in any of them. Note that I'm not really suggesting that any of these are true. It's by far most likely that Trump really has the virus. He may die of it, or be so badly incapacitated that he can't continue as President. It couldn't happen to a better guy.
CORed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd October 2020, 07:22 PM   #2
Axxman300
Illuminator

Obviously the man who walks out of the hospital and returns to the Oval Office will be a Deep State reptilian shape-shifter. COVID-19 is actually alien meat tenderizer.

Wake up, SHEEPLE!
Old 3rd October 2020, 09:11 PM   #3
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

My money is on an 'Ocean's Eleven' sort of heist scenario: the quarantine is just to provide an Alibi.
The Great Zaganza is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd October 2020, 09:55 PM   #4
rjh01
Gentleman of leisure
Tagger

They want to give the USA a constitutional crisis. He dies just before the official election date. Then there is no election as you cannot elect a dead person. Nor can another person be substituted.
Old 3rd October 2020, 10:11 PM   #5
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

Has Trump been tested for Novichok?

Just a thought....
The Great Zaganza is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th October 2020, 10:21 AM   #6
sackett
Philosopher

Oh for -- Dammit, people, don't you remember how the nazis had SIX HITLERS! ?

At one time, the Hollywood Jews had FOUR ELIZABETH TAYLORS, not even counting the clones!

The Trump that'll walk out of the WH won't be the one that walked in! They can assemble a custom version out of body parts, down in the vault under the sub-basement inside the caverns of Walter Reedski "Hospital" ANY TIME THEY FEEL LIKE IT!

With a giant schwannstueker if Ivampa tells them to.

THIS ISN'T ROCKY SCIENCE, DAMMIT!

None so blind as those who don't see things my way.

If you would ruin a man's character, let him seize power.
sackett is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th October 2020, 10:48 AM   #7
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post
Has Trump been tested for Novichok?

Just a thought....
A good idea but they should also check for an alien brain parasite.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th October 2020, 11:07 AM   #8
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Hans View Post
A good idea but they should also check for an alien brain parasite.
I hoped it packed a lunch because it's going to be hungry otherwise.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th October 2020, 12:38 PM   #9
CORed
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
Obviously the man who walks out of the hospital and returns to the Oval Office will be a Deep State reptilian shape-shifter. COVID-19 is actually alien meat tenderizer.

Wake up, SHEEPLE!
If you're a true conspiracy theorist, you should easily be able to simultaneously believe that Covid-19 is a hoax and alien meat tenderizer.
CORed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th October 2020, 03:49 PM   #10
Axxman300
Illuminator

Originally Posted by CORed View Post
If you're a true conspiracy theorist, you should easily be able to simultaneously believe that Covid-19 is a hoax and alien meat tenderizer.
It totally is. COVID-19 is being spread through microwave dinners and pizza delivery. The shut down insured the spread.

How is this this not obvious?

If you spell Fauci's last name backward you get Icuaf, the Lemurian Lord of Fine Dining. IT'S A COOK BOOK!

Old 5th October 2020, 10:23 PM   #11
Nosi
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
I hoped it packed a lunch because it's going to be hungry otherwise.

Hiding from the
Nosi is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th October 2020, 08:31 AM   #12
heymatto70
Thinker

My mother last night was rambling off some insane theory that the Dems got him sick on purpose cause the White House is supposed to have rapid tests and other tests for anyone that comes on the lawn.

My response to her was that you really can't do that with an airborne disease but she wasn't having it.
heymatto70 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories