IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Trials and Errors

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags !MOD BOX WARNING! , Amanda Knox , Italy cases , Meredith Kercher , murder cases , Raffaele Sollecito

Closed Thread
Old 14th June 2019, 08:59 PM   #121
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Bob001 View Post
I note that the CBS report doesn't seem to say a word about "Nigerian bodyguards" or Italian plainclothes police, although we should take it for granted that any controversial public figure at a public event has security, as would the event itself. And if she has a "personal videographer," meaning only somebody with a camera, wouldn't that be just about essential for somebody who says that she is planning a "true-crime podcast?"
I noticed that in none of the videos is a single "Nigerian bodyguard" in view. Now, I'm assuming that a Nigerian would be black and I don't think that would be racist any more than assuming a "Japanese bodyguard" would be ethnically Japanese.

Having a personal videographer could be a lesson well learned from dealing with the media: have your own video of any events just in case the media decides to selectively edit something the way they did the "canoodling" in front of the cottage on Nov. 2, 2007.

(snip)

Quote:
My theory about the continuing hatred for Amanda Knox is that some people need to believe that bad things only happen to people who deserve them, like women blaming a rape victim for something she "must have" done. The alternative is to accept the reality that something terrible could happen to them, no matter what they do or how they live.
Or, some people just enjoy attacking other people behind the safety of a keyboard because they get off on it; they're just nasty, bullying, hateful people.

Quote:
I like to think that if the cops in a foreign land grabbed me and accused me of murder, I would have the sense to keep quiet, demand a lawyer and call the embassy. I also recognize that if I was in fear for my life and my safety, I would probably sign whatever the cops put in front of me and try to straighten it out later.
We all like to think we'd be strong and fearless...which is why so many people refuse to believe how easily people can be made to falsely confess despite the studies proving they are not all that uncommon. I really do think it's more about their own ego that anything else. "I would never say I ...or someone else... did something that wasn't true (because I'm a good, strong person) so anyone who does must be guilty."
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th June 2019, 02:23 AM   #122
Mr Fied
Muse

Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
Knox is in Modena as a commercial enterprise. CBS News reports that she has 'her own personal videographer carefully choregraphing' the whole thing. IOW all the eye dabbing, bowed head nonsense and fleeing from the conference hall after just a few minutes are all carefully scripted. She hired a team of Nigerian bodyguards <shurely shome mishtake> and is flanked by Italian plain clothes policemen. This posse makes it look like there is a lot of media attention when in fact the 'scuffles' seem to have been initiated by Christopher Robinson whom an eye witness says launched himself at the journalists who were miffed at being blocked by the Knox posse.

Expect a ker-ching, ker-ching series of shows and books for Knox out of this conference. Even Mom Edda is in on the jolly.
So?

If she is, what is it to you how she makes a living?
Mr Fied is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th June 2019, 03:47 AM   #123
toto
Muse

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-Festival.htm

I suppose the Nigerian bodyguard comment came from the third picture down in this link, but I do not see the relevance of race in the description, and out of interest I do not know how one can tell which African country (of origin possibly , rather than birth) is being represented here. And how can one tell who is paying for this service? I too was rather disturbed by the use of the word "paraphrase" when clearly a misleading impression was created by summarising the CBS item (though I would agree it was a bit snarky).
Old 15th June 2019, 04:48 AM   #124
Numbers
Philosopher

According to Mark Godsey's comment on the Facebook public group website Blind Injustice, the CBS article is not accurate. Godsey, who is attending the Italy Innocence Project Modena Conference as a participant, stated:

"Another example of dishonest reporting. Amanda did not flee the conference traumatized; rather the paparazzi were so obnoxious that she took another seat outside of public gaze so the camera clicks would not distract from the speakers on stage. She then spoke with power and grace. This story is more made-up ******** to get a headline and profit from dishonesty."
Numbers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th June 2019, 04:54 AM   #125
Mr Fied
Muse

Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
According to Mark Godsey's comment on the Facebook public group website Blind Injustice, the CBS article is not accurate. Godsey, who is attending the Italy Innocence Project Modena Conference as a participant, stated:

"Another example of dishonest reporting. Amanda did not flee the conference traumatized; rather the paparazzi were so obnoxious that she took another seat outside of public gaze so the camera clicks would not distract from the speakers on stage. She then spoke with power and grace. This story is more made-up ******** to get a headline and profit from dishonesty."
There's a surprise.

It won't stop certain people quoting it or twisting it as fact though.
Mr Fied is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th June 2019, 06:07 AM   #126
Bill Williams
Penultimate Amazing

People on this thread spew hatred at someone, and supports a web-presence that utters threats against that same person.

So - that person has the absolute gall to cooperate with security personnel, for both her own safety as well as the safety of others.

Then - the hate spewers criticize that person for it, and its need.
Old 15th June 2019, 06:41 AM   #127
bagels
Master Poster

Amanda Knox crushes Kate Middleton in the Daily Mail comment section. Vixen and her ilk must be glued to updates coming out of Italy
bagels is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th June 2019, 07:41 AM   #128
TomG
Muse

Originally Posted by AnimalFriendly View Post
Barbie Nadeau's 5/9/19 article in The Daily Beast included the following:

Meredith Kercher died when she was only 21 years old. Upon the news of Knox’s return to Italy, a member of Kercher’s family told The Daily Beast that they will have to brace for the pain that comes with having the person they firmly believe participated in the murder back in the news. “One has to wonder why she is doing this, why we have to go through all this again” the Kercher family member said. “You don’t get used to the notion that your daughter’s killer has become a superstar any more than you get used to the fact that your daughter was murdered in the first place.”

Is that an actual quote from one of the Kerchers? Or did Barbie make it all up? Who knows. It's pretty bad regardless of which scenario it falls under.
I don't think that this has been made up by Nadeau. It obviously comes from one of Meredith's parents and I don't think it would be Arlene. The quote “One has to wonder why she is doing this, why we have to go through all this again” is non-specific so it may be that it is an old quote that has been recycled. Amanda is not putting the Kercher family through anything in Modena, to claim that she is is simply not true.

Hoots
TomG is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th June 2019, 09:13 AM   #129
Numbers
Philosopher

"Amanda Knox, Tearful and Angry, Speaks in Italy, Years After Murder Acquittal

Ms. Knox had been introduced by Guido Sola, a lawyer and one of the conference organizers, as an example of someone facing trial by news media, a victim of a “mass media lynching” whose guilt had been decided in the court of public opinion long before she appeared in an actual courtroom.

Her trial was a perfect case study for the conference. She had been accused with her Italian boyfriend at the time, Raffaele Sollecito, and an Ivorian-born acquaintance, Rudy Guede, of murdering Ms. Kercher on Nov. 1, 2007. The case ping-ponged around various Italian courts for years, until the country’s highest court definitively acquitted Ms. Knox and Mr. Sollecito in 2015. Mr. Guede is still serving a 16-year sentence."

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/15/w...TPnXR8dpgCXZP4
Numbers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th June 2019, 10:19 AM   #130
Bill Williams
Penultimate Amazing

Ms. Knox had been introduced by Guido Sola, a lawyer and one of the conference organizers, as an example of someone facing trial by news media, a victim of a “mass media lynching” whose guilt had been decided in the court of public opinion long before she appeared in an actual courtroom.

Her trial was a perfect case study for the conference. She had been accused with her Italian boyfriend at the time, Raffaele Sollecito, and an Ivorian-born acquaintance, Rudy Guede, of murdering Ms. Kercher on Nov. 1, 2007. The case ping-ponged around various Italian courts for years, until the country’s highest court definitively acquitted Ms. Knox and Mr. Sollecito in 2015. Mr. Guede is still serving a 16-year sentence."

With the standing O at the Modena conference, and with videographers documenting the media frenzy - thus proving Knox's claim - it's time to acknowledge that....

..... the time only hoped for following AK's and RS's release 7 1/2 years ago has arrived. No matter that even CBS News still propagated the meme of "Knox as a monster", she wowed the innocence conference - even the person speaking after her acknowledged that she was a tough act to follow; except his own story of wrongful conviction was, in the end, just as poignant. Just not as well known.

But that time many hoped for has arrived. In spades.

Was it hard to speak in that room? Was it hard to be assaulted by paparazzi? Of course. Now even that harassment is on tape, proving theme theme of the conference.

But now, onwards and upwards.
Old 15th June 2019, 10:51 AM   #131
Numbers
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Bill Williams View Post
With the standing O at the Modena conference, and with videographers documenting the media frenzy - thus proving Knox's claim - it's time to acknowledge that....

..... the time only hoped for following AK's and RS's release 7 1/2 years ago has arrived. No matter that even CBS News still propagated the meme of "Knox as a monster", she wowed the innocence conference - even the person speaking after her acknowledged that she was a tough act to follow; except his own story of wrongful conviction was, in the end, just as poignant. Just not as well known.

But that time many hoped for has arrived. In spades.

Was it hard to speak in that room? Was it hard to be assaulted by paparazzi? Of course. Now even that harassment is on tape, proving theme theme of the conference.

But now, onwards and upwards.
This article originating from AFP appears to more effectively detail Amanda's speech than the one from the NY Times:

https://news.yahoo.com/back-italy-kn...002555673.html

This excerpt, for example:

""Some have even suggested that by being here I am once again traumatising the Kercher family and profaning Meredith's memory," she went on.

"They are wrong," she insisted.

"The fact I continue to be held responsible for the Kerchers' pain shows how powerful false narratives can be and how they can undermine justice, especially when reinforced and amplified by the media," said Knox."
Old 15th June 2019, 12:44 PM   #132
Vixen
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Stacyhs View Post
I noticed that in none of the videos is a single "Nigerian bodyguard" in view. Now, I'm assuming that a Nigerian would be black and I don't think that would be racist any more than assuming a "Japanese bodyguard" would be ethnically Japanese.

Having a personal videographer could be a lesson well learned from dealing with the media: have your own video of any events just in case the media decides to selectively edit something the way they did the "canoodling" in front of the cottage on Nov. 2, 2007.

(snip)

Or, some people just enjoy attacking other people behind the safety of a keyboard because they get off on it; they're just nasty, bullying, hateful people.

We all like to think we'd be strong and fearless...which is why so many people refuse to believe how easily people can be made to falsely confess despite the studies proving they are not all that uncommon. I really do think it's more about their own ego that anything else. "I would never say I ...or someone else... did something that wasn't true (because I'm a good, strong person) so anyone who does must be guilty."
You can see her personal body guards here roughly shoving innocuous people out of the way:

Quote:
People are free to take pics in a public place without being pushed out of the way.

~ Danzig

Vixen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th June 2019, 12:55 PM   #133
Bill Williams
Penultimate Amazing

You can see her personal body guards here roughly shoving innocuous people out of the way:

People are free to take pics in a public place without being pushed out of the way.
As long as they were harassing someone, you will defend them.

"Innocuous people"!???? Lol!The video clearly shows she was been stalked by people with cameras and microphones. It baffles me why you would misrepresent something like that.

Last edited by Bill Williams; 15th June 2019 at 01:02 PM.
Bill Williams is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th June 2019, 01:07 PM   #134
Vixen
Penultimate Amazing

"Innocuous people"!???? Lol!The video clearly shows she was been stalked by people with cameras and microphones. It baffles me why you would misrepresent something like that.
They have no legal right to push anyone or stop them taking photos. If she doesn't want to be papped in a public place she should cover her face.

~ Danzig

Vixen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th June 2019, 01:12 PM   #135
sept79
Critical Thinker

She/he is a supporter of 'fake news'
sept79 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th June 2019, 01:15 PM   #136
TomG
Muse

Really! Where?

Hoots
TomG is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th June 2019, 01:15 PM   #137
Vixen
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by sept79 View Post
She/he is a supporter of 'fake news'
Knox is the master of fake news.

And you suck it up like a sucker.

~ Danzig

Old 15th June 2019, 01:25 PM   #138
sept79
Critical Thinker

The truth hurts ?
sept79 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th June 2019, 01:27 PM   #139
Bill Williams
Penultimate Amazing

Lol! You just this minute completely misrepresented a press scrum, saying that they were only innocuous people.

So it's ok for you to disseminate fake stuff, but not others? That's good to know, you claim you have a "get out of lies free" card!

You have no idea what you're doing, do you?
Old 15th June 2019, 01:28 PM   #140
AnimalFriendly
Critical Thinker

Vix just lies and lies and lies. About videos anyone can watch and see how she's lying...all the "body guards" were doing was simply keeping the (pretty obnoxious) press people from making any actual physical contact with Knox. That's what they're trained to do, Vixy. Nobody was "pushed out of the way" for trying to take mere pictures.
AnimalFriendly is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th June 2019, 01:39 PM   #141
Bill Williams
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by AnimalFriendly View Post
Vix just lies and lies and lies. About videos anyone can watch and see how she's lying...all the "body guards" were doing was simply keeping the (pretty obnoxious) press people from making any actual physical contact with Knox. That's what they're trained to do, Vixy. Nobody was "pushed out of the way" for trying to take mere pictures.
It's so pointless. How does one think this advances their point of view?

Makes me miss the other guilter-nutters. For most, the deception wasn't always obvious.

What does it gain someone to post a picture of a window with bars on it, and claim it doesn't have bars on it? Why do that?

Why show a video of a mobile-press-scrum where camera-persons and those with microphones are jockeying for position - to get an elusive sound byte, and then make it seem like an entourage was knocking over old ladies and pregnant women in the street? Why call media, the very subject of this innocence conference (!!!) "innocuous"?

It doesn't make sense. It doesn't advance Vixen's cause. I'll leave it up to lurker-readers how to characterize this "own goal" on Vixen's part.

Vixen could have chosen to post that video WITHOUT the misleading comment. Why damage your own point of view that way?

It's baffling. But it is directly applicable to Knox's speech to the conference.
Old 15th June 2019, 01:42 PM   #142
AnimalFriendly
Critical Thinker

Knox Vix is the master mistress of fake news.

And you suck it up like a sucker she wishes she could get something other than ridicule for it.
FIFY
AnimalFriendly is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th June 2019, 01:58 PM   #143
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Just as I suspected; you have totally misrepresented (to put it generously) the situation. This is why no one believes anything you say without you providing a citation. Even then, more often than not, it actually proves you wrong. You'd think you'd learn...

Knox is in Modena as a commercial enterprise. CBS News reports that she has 'her own personal videographer carefully choregraphing' the whole thing. IOW all the eye dabbing, bowed head nonsense and fleeing from the conference hall after just a few minutes are all carefully scripted. She hired a team of Nigerian bodyguards <shurely shome mishtake> and is flanked by Italian plain clothes policemen. This posse makes it look like there is a lot of media attention when in fact the 'scuffles' seem to have been initiated by Christopher Robinson whom an eye witness says launched himself at the journalists who were miffed at being blocked by the Knox posse.

Expect a ker-ching, ker-ching series of shows and books for Knox out of this conference. Even Mom Edda is in on the jolly.
1. The bodyguards are black but there is no indication that they are from "Nigeria".

2. They are obviously bodyguards but there is no indication they were "hired" by Knox. They could well be Italians assigned to her by the police or the conference.

3. There is nothing in that video showing Chris R. 'launch(ing) himself at the journalists". It does show him walking alongside Amanda, then walking ahead to block a photo with some kind of folder in his hand. He never touched any of the journalists.

Your lying about this video just me!
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th June 2019, 02:01 PM   #144
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

They have no legal right to push anyone or stop them taking photos. If she doesn't want to be papped in a public place she should cover her face.
Are you really trying to claim that Knox covering her face would have stopped the media from taking pictures of her? LOL!

I can see your comment now if she had covered her face:

Amanda covered her face in shame as well she should!
Old 15th June 2019, 02:03 PM   #145
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

[quote=Bill Williams;12727286]Lol! You just this minute completely misrepresented a press scrum, saying that they were only innocuous people.

So it's ok for you to disseminate fake stuff, but not others? That's good to know, you claim you have a "get out of lies free" card!

You have no idea what you're doing, do you?[/QUOTE]

Oh, I think she knows exactly what she's doing. But so do we.
Old 15th June 2019, 02:05 PM   #146
AnimalFriendly
Critical Thinker

It doesn't make sense. It doesn't advance Vixen's cause.
I agree with everything you wrote, Bill and I would just add that the next thing she posts here that makes sense or advances any worthwhile cause will be the first.
Old 15th June 2019, 02:12 PM   #147
Bill Williams
Penultimate Amazing

Knox speaks at an Italian conference on wrongful convictions, as well as the media's role in maintaining a false narrative.

Meanwhile, some time ago, Giuliano Mignini is invited on stage at a conference on Satanism and the Law.

Old 15th June 2019, 02:24 PM   #148
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Knox speaks at an Italian conference on wrongful convictions, as well as the media's role in maintaining a false narrative.

Meanwhile, some time ago, Giuliano Mignini is invited on stage at a conference on Satanism and the Law.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...af3cd3ec23.jpg

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...aa87b315e7.jpg
Be prepared for the claim that Mignini never said Satanism was involved. I suggest having his actual statement ready to go.

ETA: Come to think of it, that probably would be a waste of time. Quoting the acquittal on the money and cc card theft charges from the MR didn't help a certain PGP from claiming they had been "dismissed".

Last edited by Stacyhs; 15th June 2019 at 02:31 PM.
Old 15th June 2019, 02:57 PM   #149
Vixen
Penultimate Amazing

Just as I suspected; you have totally misrepresented (to put it generously) the situation. This is why no one believes anything you say without you providing a citation. Even then, more often than not, it actually proves you wrong. You'd think you'd learn...

1. The bodyguards are black but there is no indication that they are from "Nigeria".

2. They are obviously bodyguards but there is no indication they were "hired" by Knox. They could well be Italians assigned to her by the police or the conference.

3. There is nothing in that video showing Chris R. 'launch(ing) himself at the journalists". It does show him walking alongside Amanda, then walking ahead to block a photo with some kind of folder in his hand. He never touched any of the journalists.

Your lying about this video just me!
I was told by an insider. The semi-brawl is not in that video. I never said it was.

~ Danzig

Old 15th June 2019, 03:01 PM   #150
LondonJohn
Penultimate Amazing

Once again, you have no idea of the law. If people are causing distress, or they are causing deliberate obstruction to a person's free passage, you have absolutely every right to physically (but proportionately) move them away.

You really have no clue, do you?
LondonJohn is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th June 2019, 03:03 PM   #151
LondonJohn
Penultimate Amazing

I was told by an insider. The semi-brawl is not in that video. I never said it was.

Then it's a gross distortion at best, and a flat-out lie at worst. Simple as that.

Tell us, Vixen: why do you appear so very committed to spinning every single thing into a demonisation of Knox (or of people connected to her)? See, we deal with objective critical thinking in these threads......
LondonJohn is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th June 2019, 03:05 PM   #152
LondonJohn
Penultimate Amazing

Wow. More irony with your post-prandial liqueurs, anyone?
Old 15th June 2019, 03:15 PM   #153
LondonJohn
Penultimate Amazing

Hahaha I see that clown "KrissyG" has just put up another toxic post on TJMK about Knox's Modena conference speech (It's all you'd expect).

The same individual also posted a truly hilarious (and hugely ironic) comment below the preceding article, berating Knox for "throwing.... Guede under the bus": in her speech, Knox talked about Guede being the one who had actually assaulted and killed Kercher. Wow. This "KrissyG" figure truly is astonishingly deluded and incapable of any logical, objective analysis.
Old 15th June 2019, 03:20 PM   #154
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

But you certainly implied it:

Quote:
She hired a team of Nigerian bodyguards <shurely shome mishtake> and is flanked by Italian plain clothes policemen. This posse makes it look like there is a lot of media attention when in fact the 'scuffles' seem to have been initiated by Christopher Robinson whom an eye witness says launched himself at the journalists who were miffed at being blocked by the Knox posse.
Quote:
Told by an insider, were you? Psssst...I was told by an insider that the Queen is going to divorce Prince Phillip and marry Peter Quennell!

Knox's every move was being video recorded. If a video of Robinson shoving anyone or of any semi-brawl (LOL!) existed, it would have been posted online. And certainly TJMK would have it. They'd be beside themselves with glee! Care to link us to it? What? No?
Old 15th June 2019, 03:27 PM   #155
Bill Williams
Penultimate Amazing

When then in the name of all that is sane did you post THAT video, along with the claim that the "Knox posse" had pushed its way through an innocuous crowd of people? BTW I as told by an insider that TJMK is a false flag operation designed to purposely discredit people who believe in guilt.
Old 15th June 2019, 03:31 PM   #156
Bill Williams
Penultimate Amazing

Be prepared for the claim that Mignini never said Satanism was involved. I suggest having his actual statement ready to go.

ETA: Come to think of it, that probably would be a waste of time. Quoting the acquittal on the money and cc card theft charges from the MR didn't help a certain PGP from claiming they had been "dismissed".
I loved the post from a few days ago from someone who'd lost track of this discussion, and couldn't believe it was still going.

He said something akin to knowing something was wrong when some people debated distinctions between "Satanism" and "Samhainic festivals," to prove that Mignini had not been insane as a prosecutor for entertaining either of them.

Last edited by Bill Williams; 15th June 2019 at 03:41 PM.
Bill Williams is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th June 2019, 03:54 PM   #157
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by LondonJohn View Post
Hahaha I see that clown "KrissyG" has just put up another toxic post on TJMK about Knox's Modena conference speech (It's all you'd expect).
You have to wonder why anyone would spend so much of their time writing such lengthy hate-filled rants. Spewing so much hatred must be emotionally exhausting...or fulfilling. Sad either way.

Quote:
The same individual also posted a truly hilarious (and hugely ironic) comment below the preceding article, berating Knox for "throwing.... Guede under the bus": in her speech, Knox talked about Guede being the one who had actually assaulted and killed Kercher. Wow.
Speaking of hate-filled whack jobs, I also noted Quennell repeating this lie about Madison Paxton:

Quote:
It was Madison Paxton. She was an ardent believer in Knox’s innocence, but something changed her mind, and she took off like a rabbit while she was still alive!!
There is no evidence that Paxton and Knox are no longer friends but when has that ever stopped the lies?

Quote:
This "KrissyG" figure truly is astonishingly deluded and incapable of any logical, objective analysis.
Obsessive hatred tends to do that.
Old 15th June 2019, 04:27 PM   #158
Bill Williams
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by LondonJohn
This "KrissyG" figure truly is astonishingly deluded and incapable of any logical, objective analysis.
Obsessive hatred tends to do that.
This KrissyG character needs to get a life.

Speaking of, has anyone seen mine?
Old 15th June 2019, 04:58 PM   #159
Numbers
Philosopher

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...af3cd3ec23.jpg

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...aa87b315e7.jpg
"She remembered Perugia prosecutor Giuliano Mignini as “a nightmare figure, a monster whose only goal was to destroy me for no reason,” Reuters reported, but had come to see that he had sought justice for Kercher.

“One day I’d like to meet the real Mignini,” she said, according to the AP. “And I hope that when he comes, he will also see that I am not a monster, I simply am Amanda.”

Knox received a standing ovation."

Source: https://www.pressherald.com/2019/06/...l-prosecution/
___

I like Amanda's mention of a real Mignini. It makes me think that once-upon-a-time there was a real Mignini, a kindly public servant who sought to pursue justice. But that real Mignini was abducted by Satanists, who substituted a look-alike. That substitute replaced the real Mignini as an Italian prosecutor since at least the latter part of the Monster of Florence case, an imposter Mignini who shamelessly violated Italian and international laws, a fake Mignini who persecuted many in his demented accusations and prosecutions and followed that with his wrongful prosecutions of Amanda Knox and Raffaele Sollecito.
Old 15th June 2019, 05:01 PM   #160
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

This Krissy G needs to get her facts straight. She wrote in the comments section on TJMK:

Quote:
Paxton was likely paid off as was Colin ‘Thunderstrike’ Sutherland, who probably outlived his use as her ‘financé’ once Hellmann released her (she pleaded to the court that she was now engaged). So both discarded.
Colin Sutherland and Amanda were not engaged before she was released by Hellmann from prison in 2011. They became engaged on Feb 3, 2015 so how she could plead to Hellmann that she was engaged is simply false.

As usual, KrissyG is wrong. Let me see if I can register some surprise at that......

Nope.

Paid off? It must be nice to be on TJMK and be able to write whatever tripe comes into one's head without fear of being challenged as to its veracity. But here on ISF, she would be. Perhaps that's why 'KrissyG' never posts here?
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Trials and Errors