IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Coronavirus , Coronavirus conspiracies , JFK conspiracies , John F. Kennedy

Reply
Old 16th April 2020, 01:04 PM   #1
gilius
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 243
Exclamation Surviving 2023: Coronavirus, Plague and the Global Flood

Here's proof - using only empirical evidence - that the oligarchs who control the media, banking, technology and entertainment industries are preparing to unleash an ebola-like plague + global flood on most of the world come 2023. Not only that - but it will be impossible to survive due to extreme weather conditions, toxic air, rising sea level and the death of trees, flowers and other plants. Also this project has been in the works since at least the 1950s when NASA was founded and JFK gave his famous speech on Secret Societies.

Please discuss the evidence in my video minus any ad-hominem attacks...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGHuFTvXC-k

Last edited by gilius; 16th April 2020 at 01:11 PM.
gilius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2020, 01:15 PM   #2
Resume
Troublesome Passenger
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 19,067
Originally Posted by gilius View Post

Please discuss the evidence in my video minus any ad-hominem attacks...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGHuFTvXC-k
No.
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2020, 01:30 PM   #3
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 50,535
Tell me more about JFK's famous speech on secret societies.

Is that the one where he said, "[w]e choose to join the Freemasons. We choose to join the Freemasons in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard"?

Last edited by theprestige; 16th April 2020 at 01:32 PM.
theprestige is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2020, 01:44 PM   #4
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 25,849
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
Here's proof - ... JFK gave his famous speech on Secret Societies. ...
You are joking, do you know who he gave the speech to, the purpose, and why? I predict No.

JFK was not talking about the stuff appearing in your conspiracy theories the video of woo, he was contrasting closed societies like the USSR vs our open society and media responsibility ... thus, not evidence for world ending woo conspiracy.


https://www.jfklibrary.org/archives/...ation-19610427


There was no evidence in your video... Is that your video, or was this a parody thread?
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2020, 03:46 PM   #5
eerok
Quixoticist
 
eerok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: ON Canada
Posts: 3,681
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
Here's proof - using only empirical evidence - that the oligarchs who control the media, banking, technology and entertainment industries are preparing to unleash an ebola-like plague + global flood on most of the world come 2023. Not only that - but it will be impossible to survive due to extreme weather conditions, toxic air, rising sea level and the death of trees, flowers and other plants. Also this project has been in the works since at least the 1950s when NASA was founded and JFK gave his famous speech on Secret Societies.

Please discuss the evidence in my video minus any ad-hominem attacks...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGHuFTvXC-k
There's no way in hell I'm watching that video. I'm actively hostile towards demands such as this, so don't even think about pissing me off.

Your claims sound like pure kookery. By all means discuss it some more, if you think you can do so without appeals to paranoia, ignorance, and soft-headeness. My hopes are not high.
__________________
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future." - Oscar Wilde
eerok is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2020, 03:49 PM   #6
gilius
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 243
The JFK part isn't covered in the video - but will be in part 2 if I get to make it - depends on whether there's any intelligent discussions relating to part 1, which takes the project back to only 1979 when in fact my research has taken it back further, to 1956 (and counting).

So far there hasn't been any meaningful discussions about the evidence presented in part 1 since it was published on YouTube; people seem incapable of understanding propaganda, and if there are any viewers, say, out of the 25 who clicked "like" - who do truly understand what awaits mankind - they have yet to reveal themselves or show that they grasp the concepts.

Last edited by gilius; 16th April 2020 at 03:53 PM.
gilius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2020, 04:07 PM   #7
Elagabalus
Philosopher
 
Elagabalus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 6,988
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
The JFK part isn't covered in the video - but will be in part 2 if I get to make it - depends on whether there's any intelligent discussions relating to part 1, which takes the project back to only 1979 when in fact my research has taken it back further, to 1956 (and counting).

So far there hasn't been any meaningful discussions about the evidence presented in part 1 since it was published on YouTube; people seem incapable of understanding propaganda, and if there are any viewers, say, out of the 25 who clicked "like" - who do truly understand what awaits mankind - they have yet to reveal themselves or show that they grasp the concepts.
You've gotten 3225 views what are you complaining about?
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2020, 04:09 PM   #8
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 25,849
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
The JFK part isn't covered in the video - but will be in part 2 if I get to make it - depends on whether there's any intelligent discussions relating to part 1, which takes the project back to only 1979 when in fact my research has taken it back further, to 1956 (and counting).

So far there hasn't been any meaningful discussions about the evidence presented in part 1 since it was published on YouTube; people seem incapable of understanding propaganda, and if there are any viewers, say, out of the 25 who clicked "like" - who do truly understand what awaits mankind - they have yet to reveal themselves or show that they grasp the concepts.
There is no meaningful evidence in the video of woo.
Thus:
There is no way to discuss BS (aka the woo in the video) in a meaningful way.
And:
No need to Part 2, JFK was will not be evidence for videos filled with meaningless woo.

Youtube likes? that is not meaningful
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2020, 04:17 PM   #9
gilius
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 243
I think 99% of the 3K views are people who have turned the video off after only 5 minutes or so, hence no resulting discussions. One guy claimed he watched it 3 times - but when I tested him on the Jurassic Park slides in the deck his answer showed that he was lying; he hadn't properly watched the video at all nor understood it.
gilius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2020, 04:21 PM   #10
turingtest
Mistral, mistral wind...
 
turingtest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Embedded and embattled, reporting from Mississippi
Posts: 4,733
Originally Posted by eerok View Post
There's no way in hell I'm watching that video. I'm actively hostile towards demands such as this, so don't even think about pissing me off.

Your claims sound like pure kookery. By all means discuss it some more, if you think you can do so without appeals to paranoia, ignorance, and soft-headeness. My hopes are not high.
This. Seriously, why is it that just about every CT kook out there starts out with a demand to "watch this video!" Sorry, gilius, no, you don't get to come on a discussion forum and make the rules for discussion by limiting it to only what is on your video. I mean, this sounds like pretty important stuff (by 2023!); by saying the only "meaningful discussions" can be based on evidence as presented in the video, you make it sound like the video is the only really meaningful and important stuff, and what you really want is an opportunity to preach from it.

If you have something to say, say it. If it's important enough, you can do it without the video. If you can't, then by all means, declare victory, take your ball, and go home.
__________________
I'm tired of the bombs, tired of the bullets, tired of the crazies on TV;
I'm the aviator, a dream's a dream whatever it seems
Deep Purple- "The Aviator"

Life was a short shelf that came with bookends- Stephen King
turingtest is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2020, 04:24 PM   #11
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 25,849
"Jurassic Park slides" - outstanding evidence - which can't be explained...
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2020, 04:28 PM   #12
novaphile
Quester of Doglets
Moderator
 
novaphile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Sunny South Australia
Posts: 2,974
Yeah, seriously, no.

If you want to make claims, write them down.

I'm not going to watch a video of someone droning on...

Better luck with your next get-rich-quick scheme.
__________________
We would be better, and braver, to engage in enquiry, rather than indulge in the idle fancy, that we already know -- Plato.
novaphile is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2020, 04:49 PM   #13
gilius
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 243
Originally Posted by turingtest View Post
This. Seriously, why is it that just about every CT kook out there starts out with a demand to "watch this video!" Sorry, gilius, no, you don't get to come on a discussion forum and make the rules for discussion by limiting it to only what is on your video. I mean, this sounds like pretty important stuff (by 2023!); by saying the only "meaningful discussions" can be based on evidence as presented in the video, you make it sound like the video is the only really meaningful and important stuff, and what you really want is an opportunity to preach from it.

If you have something to say, say it. If it's important enough, you can do it without the video. If you can't, then by all means, declare victory, take your ball, and go home.
turingtest, I think you've misunderstood. I started this topic with the aim of limiting discussions only on the subject matter, i.e. the evidence compiled in my video - unless you would prefer it as a PowerPoint deck or some such. If you wish to discuss something else then we can start a new, more open, topic; how does that sound?

I made the video - not to preach - but with the intention of recruiting members as part of a team to survive for the 22 years that the weather machine will be operated for prior to official declaration of the New World Order. The elite are aiming for complete human extinction in the West - but since we have 3 years to prepare then we can get through those 22 years if we have enough supply of food and oxygen? We would then become famous later on in life and get interviewed by representatives from the East as being the only survivors of the West. We can then tell them the story of how everyone was applauding for the NHS at 8pm and celebrating with rainbows - not knowing that they were really clapping for the opening of the firmament to let in additional water to flood the Earth, i.e. for their own self-sacrifice.



We are lucky the elite have waited so long to push the on/off switch - in excess of 60 years - lucky to be alive, in fact, as they could have let loose the airborne ebola + flooding prior to the 1960s if they wanted to. That was before most of us were even thought of.


Last edited by zooterkin; 29th April 2020 at 12:27 AM. Reason: Large images
gilius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2020, 04:51 PM   #14
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 25,849
#$%@%%%^%^&%$#dddd MORE EVIDENCE
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2020, 04:52 PM   #15
Elagabalus
Philosopher
 
Elagabalus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 6,988
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
I think 99% of the 3K views are people who have turned the video off after only 5 minutes or so, hence no resulting discussions. One guy claimed he watched it 3 times - but when I tested him on the Jurassic Park slides in the deck his answer showed that he was lying; he hadn't properly watched the video at all nor understood it.
Well, the music IS a little bit overbearing.
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2020, 05:01 PM   #16
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 50,535
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
turingtest, I think you've misunderstood. I started this topic with the aim of limiting discussions only on the subject matter, i.e. the evidence compiled in my video - unless you would prefer it as a PowerPoint deck or some such
I think you will find that we all pretty much prefer it as posts consisting of a few paragraphs of text, with links to more detailed texts supporting specific claims.

I know you went to a lot of trouble to compile all your evidence in video form. I'm very sorry that nobody here is very interested in that format.

One reason I like text is that it's easy to find, review, and cite specific claims. You make a post, I can copy and paste the text of that post for reference.

I can also read and re-read text at my own pace. I can skim for interesting passages, go back and read for more detail, etc. This is much better for me than having to watch a video where everything is presented at whatever pace the producer thinks is best.

I'll be honest: Unless you're a professional video producer, your videos probably aren't well-enough paced or organized to be worth the effort of watching. Not for something as complex and contentious as your claims.

Putting them in writing, here, gives me a chance to re-organize and re-pace your claims for ease of comprehension. Or not. But at least that way we're having a written conversation that can develop over time.

So yeah. YouTube, no. PowerPoint, also no. Text like this post right here that you're reading right now, very yes.
theprestige is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2020, 05:04 PM   #17
gilius
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 243
Originally Posted by theprestige View Post
I think you will find that we all pretty much prefer it as posts consisting of a few paragraphs of text, with links to more detailed texts supporting specific claims.

I know you went to a lot of trouble to compile all your evidence in video form. I'm very sorry that nobody here is very interested in that format.

One reason I like text is that it's easy to find, review, and cite specific claims. You make a post, I can copy and paste the text of that post for reference.

I can also read and re-read text at my own pace. I can skim for interesting passages, go back and read for more detail, etc. This is much better for me than having to watch a video where everything is presented at whatever pace the producer thinks is best.

I'll be honest: Unless you're a professional video producer, your videos probably aren't well-enough paced or organized to be worth the effort of watching. Not for something as complex and contentious as your claims.

Putting them in writing, here, gives me a chance to re-organize and re-pace your claims for ease of comprehension. Or not. But at least that way we're having a written conversation that can develop over time.

So yeah. YouTube, no. PowerPoint, also no. Text like this post right here that you're reading right now, very yes.
Unfortunately, it's not that kind of evidence, and there is nothing to cite - for it happens to be entirely my original work/research. Picture it more like CCTV evidence - why go to all the trouble to transcribe it? A picture says a thousand words so to speak.

You can pause the video if it's going too fast.

Last edited by gilius; 16th April 2020 at 05:06 PM.
gilius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2020, 05:06 PM   #18
turingtest
Mistral, mistral wind...
 
turingtest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Embedded and embattled, reporting from Mississippi
Posts: 4,733
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
turingtest, I think you've misunderstood. I started this topic with the aim of limiting discussions only on the subject matter, i.e. the evidence compiled in my video - unless you would prefer it as a PowerPoint deck or some such. If you wish to discuss something else then we can start a new, more open, topic; how does that sound?

I made the video - not to preach - but with the intention of recruiting members as part of a team to survive for the 22 years that the weather machine will be operated for prior to official declaration of the New World Order. The elite are aiming for complete human extinction in the West - but since we have 3 years to prepare then we can get through those 22 years if we have enough supply of food and oxygen? We would then become famous later on in life and get interviewed by representatives from the East as being the only survivors of the West. We can then tell them the story of how everyone was applauding for the NHS at 8pm and celebrating with rainbows - not knowing that they were really clapping for the opening of the firmament to let in additional water to flood the Earth, i.e. for their own self-sacrifice.

https://i.postimg.cc/4Nj5w7vW/eyes24.png

We are lucky the elite have waited so long to push the on/off switch - in excess of 60 years - lucky to be alive, in fact, as they could have let loose the airborne ebola + flooding prior to the 1960s if they wanted to. That was before most of us were even thought of.

https://i.postimg.cc/mDdJ8YSP/eyeswideshut.png
Well, alrighty then- good luck with all that.
Edited by zooterkin:  <SNIP>
Edited for rule 0 and rule 12.
__________________
I'm tired of the bombs, tired of the bullets, tired of the crazies on TV;
I'm the aviator, a dream's a dream whatever it seems
Deep Purple- "The Aviator"

Life was a short shelf that came with bookends- Stephen King

Last edited by zooterkin; 1st May 2020 at 06:08 AM.
turingtest is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2020, 05:12 PM   #19
gilius
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 243
Originally Posted by turingtest View Post
Well, alrighty then- good luck with all that.
Edited by zooterkin:  <SNIP>
Edited for rule 0 and rule 12.
Brother, I need you on-board - otherwise if we don't work together as a team - then we are doomed in 2023. Therefore, please re-consider...

Anyone else brave enough to watch the video and discuss?

Incidentally, all Muslims I've spoken to are ready to die any time so be it: if their land becomes poisoned then they stay in their land. Therefore, only they have a valid reason for not watching the video IMO.

Last edited by zooterkin; 1st May 2020 at 06:08 AM.
gilius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2020, 05:17 PM   #20
eerok
Quixoticist
 
eerok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: ON Canada
Posts: 3,681
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
I made the video - not to preach - but with the intention of recruiting members as part of a team to survive for the 22 years that the weather machine will be operated for prior to official declaration of the New World Order. The elite are aiming for complete human extinction in the West - but since we have 3 years to prepare then we can get through those 22 years if we have enough supply of food and oxygen? We would then become famous later on in life and get interviewed by representatives from the East as being the only survivors of the West. We can then tell them the story of how everyone was applauding for the NHS at 8pm and celebrating with rainbows - not knowing that they were really clapping for the opening of the firmament to let in additional water to flood the Earth, i.e. for their own self-sacrifice.
Thanks for convincing me that my decision to ignore your video was a good one. You should tell your family doctor about the thoughts you've been having, and keep an open mind if this results in a script for haldoperidol.

Good luck with the whole deal.
__________________
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future." - Oscar Wilde
eerok is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2020, 05:25 PM   #21
gilius
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 243
Originally Posted by eerok View Post
Thanks for convincing me that my decision to ignore your video was a good one. You should tell your family doctor about the thoughts you've been having, and keep an open mind if this results in a script for haldoperidol.

Good luck with the whole deal.
Erm, it's not paranoia because any perceived paranoia is justified based on the empirical evidence presented in the video - says more about the mindset of the elite than it does about me. Your thoughts are not your own - our culture, historical narrative, information (both lies and truth) have been created and controlled by the deep state/shadow government since time immemorial.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Your-Though.../dp/B00I1KHHCA
gilius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2020, 05:27 PM   #22
eerok
Quixoticist
 
eerok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: ON Canada
Posts: 3,681
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
Erm, it's not paranoia because any perceived paranoia is justified based on the empirical evidence presented in the video - says more about the mindset of the elite than it does about me. Your thoughts are not your own - our culture, historical narrative, information (both lies and truth) have been created and controlled by the deep state/shadow government since time immemorial.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Your-Though.../dp/B00I1KHHCA
Yeah, that's paranoia. Talk to your family doctor and good luck.
__________________
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future." - Oscar Wilde
eerok is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2020, 05:30 PM   #23
gilius
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 243
Originally Posted by eerok View Post
Yeah, that's paranoia. Talk to your family doctor and good luck.
I'm sorry I disagree. You can't possibly make that assumption without watching the video and seeing the evidence I bring to the table. It's ad-hominem.
gilius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2020, 05:32 PM   #24
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored
 
Jack by the hedge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 10,978
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
The JFK part isn't covered in the video - but will be in part 2 if I get to make it - depends on whether there's any intelligent discussions relating to part 1...
All the intelligent discussion regarding part 1 says that it's almost certainly a waste of anyone's time to watch it as it seems likely to be crazy nonsense.

I'd certainly invite you to make your case here in your own words except that you already said this was somehow too difficult. Perhaps it would be an interesting exercise for you to consider how you would warn the world of its imminent doom if these events came about in an age before video.

If it's any comfort to you in the coming years, you are by no means alone in coming to warn us about the imminent end of civilization. Doom-mongers came past here as regularly as buses. We're grateful for your concern but the world is not ending and there's nobody really in charge, evil or otherwise.
Jack by the hedge is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2020, 05:36 PM   #25
eerok
Quixoticist
 
eerok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: ON Canada
Posts: 3,681
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
I'm sorry I disagree. You can't possibly make that assumption without watching the video and seeing the evidence I bring to the table. It's ad-hominem.
When you're done talking to your your family doctor, talk to a philosophy prof, because you're wrong about that, too.
__________________
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future." - Oscar Wilde
eerok is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2020, 05:38 PM   #26
Elagabalus
Philosopher
 
Elagabalus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 6,988
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
turingtest, I think you've misunderstood. I started this topic with the aim of limiting discussions only on the subject matter, i.e. the evidence compiled in my video - unless you would prefer it as a PowerPoint deck or some such. If you wish to discuss something else then we can start a new, more open, topic; how does that sound?

I made the video - not to preach - but with the intention of recruiting members as part of a team to survive for the 22 years that the weather machine will be operated for prior to official declaration of the New World Order. The elite are aiming for complete human extinction in the West - but since we have 3 years to prepare then we can get through those 22 years if we have enough supply of food and oxygen? We would then become famous later on in life and get interviewed by representatives from the East as being the only survivors of the West. We can then tell them the story of how everyone was applauding for the NHS at 8pm and celebrating with rainbows - not knowing that they were really clapping for the opening of the firmament to let in additional water to flood the Earth, i.e. for their own self-sacrifice.

https://i.postimg.cc/4Nj5w7vW/eyes24.png

We are lucky the elite have waited so long to push the on/off switch - in excess of 60 years - lucky to be alive, in fact, as they could have let loose the airborne ebola + flooding prior to the 1960s if they wanted to. That was before most of us were even thought of.

https://i.postimg.cc/mDdJ8YSP/eyeswideshut.png
OK, I must admit I saw no reference to a "Weather Machine" in the video.
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2020, 05:45 PM   #27
gilius
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 243
Originally Posted by Jack by the hedge View Post
All the intelligent discussion regarding part 1 says that it's almost certainly a waste of anyone's time to watch it as it seems likely to be crazy nonsense.

I'd certainly invite you to make your case here in your own words except that you already said this was somehow too difficult. Perhaps it would be an interesting exercise for you to consider how you would warn the world of its imminent doom if these events came about in an age before video.

If it's any comfort to you in the coming years, you are by no means alone in coming to warn us about the imminent end of civilization. Doom-mongers came past here as regularly as buses. We're grateful for your concern but the world is not ending and there's nobody really in charge, evil or otherwise.
The evidence is based on the post-video age, i.e. primarily pictorial in nature from the last 60 or so years. Before video we had newspapers that "predicted", say, the Holocaust decades earlier - but even that evidence is better to show in video form since nobody would otherwise be motivated to visit the newspaper archive unless they had conveniently been presented with a decent selection prior:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CHzPLzkP24

The 2023 process to end civilisation in the west has already begun with the scripted coronavirus hoax - says more about 2023 than it does about 2020. And we are now on a steady decline towards the date set out in my video. This is not baseless doom-mongering - but is grounded in strong empirical evidence that cannot be denied. And by working through the evidence and joining the dots you can even identify exactly who is in charge - since they left us tons more evidence than Jack the Ripper ever left Sherlock Holmes to examine.

Last edited by gilius; 16th April 2020 at 05:46 PM.
gilius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2020, 05:56 PM   #28
gilius
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 243
Originally Posted by Elagabalus View Post
OK, I must admit I saw no reference to a "Weather Machine" in the video.
You cannot suddenly have 22 years of extreme weather storms and global flooding that begin on a date scheduled 50+ years ago by those in control of technology (etc.) without some sort of "weather machine" (inferred) - happens to be symbolically represented in some sources; likewise we couldn't have had dustification of the World Trade Center without some kind of DEW machine as portrayed symbolically in other sources as part of similar propaganda.
gilius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2020, 06:00 PM   #29
gilius
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 243
If it helps I can point you in the direction to one of the guys operating the "weather machine" - not that I have actually seen it - doesn't change the fact that a global flood has been planned for at least 50 years with weekly updates ever since. But the extreme weather is only part of the forecast (no pun intended); ebola is equally if not more concerning.
gilius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2020, 06:01 PM   #30
eerok
Quixoticist
 
eerok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: ON Canada
Posts: 3,681
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
You cannot suddenly have 22 years of extreme weather storms and global flooding that begin on a date scheduled 50+ years ago by those in control of technology (etc.) without some sort of "weather machine" (inferred) - happens to be symbolically represented in some sources; likewise we couldn't have had dustification of the World Trade Center without some kind of DEW machine as portrayed symbolically in other sources as part of similar propaganda.
There's no weather machine. Please talk to your family doctor about these thoughts you're having. There's a good chance you'll feel better for it.
__________________
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future." - Oscar Wilde
eerok is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2020, 06:04 PM   #31
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored
 
Jack by the hedge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 10,978
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
The evidence is based on the post-video age, i.e. primarily pictorial in nature from the last 60 or so years.
Pictures from the last 60 years doesn't sound very post video.
Quote:
Before video we had newspapers that "predicted", say, the Holocaust decades earlier
I'm not sure whether to ask which newspapers "predicted" the holocaust or when they "predicted" it or why you put "predicted" in scare quotes. That usually implies they didn't "predict" it. Also, please be assured I shall waste no time in following your new argumentum-ad-YouTube link.

Quote:
The 2023 process to end civilisation in the west has already begun with the scripted coronavirus hoax …
Scripted, you say? I regret to recall that was a favourite term of one of our most unhinged former doom-mongers.

Quote:
… This is not baseless doom-mongering - but is grounded in strong empirical evidence that cannot be denied.
By all means please lay out your strong empirical evidence that cannot be denied. We would absolutely love to read anything deserving that description.
Jack by the hedge is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2020, 06:08 PM   #32
gilius
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 243
Originally Posted by eerok View Post
There's no weather machine. Please talk to your family doctor about these thoughts you're having. There's a good chance you'll feel better for it.
You continue to give unsolicited advice - yet your diagnosis of me ignores any evidence-based practice so I am now obliged to ignore you unfortunately, since your ad-hominem attacks are counter-productive. I am only prepared to discuss the evidence in my video. Feel free to skip this topic.
gilius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2020, 06:11 PM   #33
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored
 
Jack by the hedge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 10,978
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
You cannot suddenly have 22 years of extreme weather storms and global flooding that begin on a date scheduled 50+ years ago by those in control of technology (etc.) without some sort of "weather machine" (inferred) - happens to be symbolically represented in some sources; likewise we couldn't have had dustification of the World Trade Center without some kind of DEW machine as portrayed symbolically in other sources as part of similar propaganda.
There is no weather machine to create this catastrophe. There is no sinister power secretly in charge of everything. The WTC was not turned to dust by a directed energy weapon.

But on the upside, your "we could not have" and "likewise we couldn't have" bits are correct - we don't have those things.
Jack by the hedge is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2020, 06:11 PM   #34
gilius
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 243
Originally Posted by Jack by the hedge View Post
Pictures from the last 60 years doesn't sound very post video.

I'm not sure whether to ask which newspapers "predicted" the holocaust or when they "predicted" it or why you put "predicted" in scare quotes. That usually implies they didn't "predict" it. Also, please be assured I shall waste no time in following your new argumentum-ad-YouTube link.



Scripted, you say? I regret to recall that was a favourite term of one of our most unhinged former doom-mongers.


By all means please lay out your strong empirical evidence that cannot be denied. We would absolutely love to read anything deserving that description.
You are digressing and resorting to a circular conversation. Please come back when you have watched the video, otherwise we are just wasting energy here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGHuFTvXC-k
gilius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2020, 06:12 PM   #35
eerok
Quixoticist
 
eerok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: ON Canada
Posts: 3,681
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
You continue to give unsolicited advice - yet your diagnosis of me ignores any evidence-based practice so I am now obliged to ignore you unfortunately, since your ad-hominem attacks are counter-productive. I am only prepared to discuss the evidence in my video. Feel free to skip this topic.
Ignore me all you like. I probably gave you the best advice you'll ever get.
__________________
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future." - Oscar Wilde
eerok is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2020, 06:14 PM   #36
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored
 
Jack by the hedge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 10,978
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
You continue to give unsolicited advice
Says the guy who came here to advise us.


If you have any better advice than "watch my YouTube video" by all means present it.
Jack by the hedge is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2020, 06:16 PM   #37
gilius
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 243
Originally Posted by Jack by the hedge View Post
There is no weather machine to create this catastrophe. There is no sinister power secretly in charge of everything. The WTC was not turned to dust by a directed energy weapon.

But on the upside, your "we could not have" and "likewise we couldn't have" bits are correct - we don't have those things.
Assumptions are a sign of stupidity. I would have at least considered what you are saying if it wasn't for the existence of the evidence as compiled and presented in my video, and without the video I wouldn't be coming here to discuss any weather machine or those pulling the strings - so everything rests on your capacity to take on-board new evidence through the medium of video; your survival hangs in the balance.
gilius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2020, 06:18 PM   #38
gilius
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 243
Originally Posted by Jack by the hedge View Post
Says the guy who came here to advise us.


If you have any better advice than "watch my YouTube video" by all means present it.
I came here to find like-minded individuals who are interested in surviving 2023 like me because the elite have set us a very difficult challenge. If you are not interested then you are free to skip this topic.
gilius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2020, 06:18 PM   #39
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored
 
Jack by the hedge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 10,978
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
Assumptions are a sign of stupidity. I would have at least considered what you are saying if it wasn't for the existence of the evidence as compiled and presented in my video, and without the video I wouldn't be coming here to discuss any weather machine or those pulling the strings - so everything rests on your capacity to take on-board new evidence through the medium of video; your survival hangs in the balance.
I'll take those odds.

Bring that strong empirical evidence you claimed to have, or don't. You're free to choose.
Jack by the hedge is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2020, 06:26 PM   #40
eerok
Quixoticist
 
eerok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: ON Canada
Posts: 3,681
I think this thread has no future, since gilius seems to want to ignore any but "like-minded" individuals, and there are likely to be few if any of those.
__________________
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future." - Oscar Wilde
eerok is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:06 AM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.