IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Coronavirus , Coronavirus conspiracies , JFK conspiracies , John F. Kennedy

Reply
Old 16th April 2020, 06:26 PM   #41
Elagabalus
Philosopher
 
Elagabalus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 6,988
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
You cannot suddenly have 22 years of extreme weather storms and global flooding that begin on a date scheduled 50+ years ago by those in control of technology (etc.) without some sort of "weather machine" (inferred) - happens to be symbolically represented in some sources; likewise we couldn't have had dustification of the World Trade Center without some kind of DEW machine as portrayed symbolically in other sources as part of similar propaganda.
Then I think you need to spell it out more in your video. Are you familiar with the collected works of Todd Wolfe?

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE


YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2020, 06:29 PM   #42
gilius
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 243
Originally Posted by Jack by the hedge View Post
I'll take those odds.

Bring that strong empirical evidence you claimed to have, or don't. You're free to choose.
Circular conversation again. Don't expect anymore replies till you've decided to watch the video and discuss the content.

Anyone else interested in having a meaningful discussion about the hardcore evidence presented in my video? The "soft-core" version - less likely to affect your emotions - is summarized here by Extinction Rebellion, albeit lacking any evidence for the claims:
gilius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2020, 06:35 PM   #43
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored
 
Jack by the hedge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 10,978
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
Circular conversation again. Don't expect anymore replies till you've decided to watch the video and discuss the content.

Anyone else interested in having a meaningful discussion about the hardcore evidence presented in my video? The "soft-core" version - less likely to affect your emotions - is summarized here by Extinction Rebellion, albeit lacking any evidence for the claims:
Extinction Rebellion warn that we are blundering into a man-made climate disaster. Not that some non-existent sinister New World Order is going to turn on its evil weather machine to deliberately kill us all.

Only one of those ideas is insane and it's not Extinction Rebellion's.

And no, I will absolutely not waste my time bumping up the viewing figures for your video.
Jack by the hedge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2020, 06:38 PM   #44
gilius
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 243
Originally Posted by Elagabalus View Post
Then I think you need to spell it out more in your video. Are you familiar with the collected works of Todd Wolfe?

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE


YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
I am happy with how it is - the owness is more on the viewer to actually make the effort to concentrate and keep an open-mind. However, given some constructive criticism I would consider remaking it more professional - still doesn't make the basic message/content any clearer for those seemingly incapable of understanding propaganda surrounding vanity projects like 2023.

Last edited by gilius; 16th April 2020 at 06:51 PM.
gilius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2020, 06:41 PM   #45
eerok
Quixoticist
 
eerok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: ON Canada
Posts: 3,681
Humans suck -- it's true. But is it also true that "the oligarchs who control the media, banking, technology and entertainment industries are preparing to unleash an ebola-like plague + global flood on most of the world come 2023" as claimed in the OP?

My thought is "no".
__________________
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future." - Oscar Wilde
eerok is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2020, 06:44 PM   #46
gilius
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 243
Originally Posted by Jack by the hedge View Post
Extinction Rebellion warn that we are blundering into a man-made climate disaster. Not that some non-existent sinister New World Order is going to turn on its evil weather machine to deliberately kill us all.

Only one of those ideas is insane and it's not Extinction Rebellion's.

And no, I will absolutely not waste my time bumping up the viewing figures for your video.
Jack by hedge is mistaken - my video is the only published content that can provide citizens with the actual truth since Freemasons are under oath and sworn to secrecy - and Extinction Rebellion certainly cannot reveal the New World Order's part in all this so you need to read between the lines; and that rule applies to all evidence of a propagandist nature.
gilius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2020, 07:43 PM   #47
Blue Mountain
Resident Skeptical Hobbit
 
Blue Mountain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Waging war on woo-woo in Winnipeg
Posts: 6,518
The site Surviving 2023 is mentioned in the YouTube listing for the video. I assume it's a companion site to the video and contains the same information. Am I correct?
__________________
The social illusion reigns to-day upon all the heaped-up ruins of the past, and to it belongs the future. The masses have never thirsted after truth. They turn aside from evidence that is not to their taste, preferring to deify error, if error seduce them. Gustav Le Bon, The Crowd, 1895 (from the French)
Canadian or living in Canada? PM me if you want an entry on the list of Canadians on the forum.
Blue Mountain is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2020, 07:51 PM   #48
sackett
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Detroit
Posts: 6,427
Gilius, if I tell you that I've watched your video, will you let me survive 2023?

Or is the ownness still on me?
__________________
If you would learn a man's character, give him authority.

If you would ruin a man's character, let him seize power.
sackett is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2020, 07:54 PM   #49
Elagabalus
Philosopher
 
Elagabalus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 6,988
Originally Posted by sackett View Post
Gilius, if I tell you that I've watched your video, will you let me survive 2023?

Or is the ownness still on me?

You gotta' own this!!
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2020, 08:25 PM   #50
Nakani
Muse
 
Nakani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Acho Dene Koe
Posts: 974
I tried to watch the video but no go, seems like a lot of paranoia overlaid on random pictures, I don't get it.

Sign me up for surviving the next 22 years though.
Nakani is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2020, 09:02 PM   #51
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 25,849
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
Jack by hedge is mistaken - my video is the only published content that can provide citizens with the actual truth since Freemasons are under oath and sworn to secrecy - and Extinction Rebellion certainly cannot reveal the New World Order's part in all this so you need to read between the lines; and that rule applies to all evidence of a propagandist nature.
Freemasons... your video will not expose the secret plan, and people only see nonsense, the NWO MIB Freemasons must have used the secret "filter the truth to nonsense" app on youtube videos. The super secret truth to nonsense filter (SSTTNF) to yourtube content trying to expose the secret plot they have...

Why do you think everyone posted your video is nonsense and evidence free, the SSTTNF worked
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232

Last edited by beachnut; 16th April 2020 at 09:35 PM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2020, 09:37 PM   #52
bruto
Penultimate Amazing
 
bruto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Way way north of Diddy Wah Diddy
Posts: 28,198
Of course I'm not going to fall for the video schtick. The verbal part here is enough to set the tone. Gilius here makes the common mistake of knowing that the world is run by secret elitists who control everything, monitoring and assassinating all over the world, but cannot imagine that we they might be lurking on this board, stealing his information, at this very moment warming up our their black Escalades, loading their weapons for the strike on his hidden basement lair....

But if I were heading up a nefarious conspiratorial cabal, I would invent a gilius to insure that my ideas were not taken seriously. I mean, really, Freemasons and the New World Order? RAinbows? A weather machine? The parody could hardly be more perfect unless the evil leader pets his white cat while he powers up the global destruction ray from within his secret volcano hideout.

Clearly we are being blindsided by an evil genius, a new age Cassandra.
__________________
I love this world, but not for its answers. (Mary Oliver)

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)

Last edited by bruto; 16th April 2020 at 09:39 PM.
bruto is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2020, 10:24 PM   #53
Roger Ramjets
Philosopher
 
Roger Ramjets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 5,374
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
Here's proof - using only empirical evidence - that the oligarchs who control the media, banking, technology and entertainment industries are preparing to unleash an ebola-like plague + global flood on most of the world come 2023.
Have you not been watching the news? they already unleashed it last year!

Why didn't you warn us earlier?

BTW the global flood is happening next week. Hope you are prepared!
__________________
We don't want good, sound arguments. We want arguments that sound good.
Roger Ramjets is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2020, 10:35 PM   #54
Roger Ramjets
Philosopher
 
Roger Ramjets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 5,374
Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
Why do you think everyone posted your video is nonsense and evidence free, the SSTTNF worked
That's clever! Now he will think you are just pulling his leg, and won't suspect that we are all in on it!

That's right, gilius, we are all secretly working for the oligarchs who control the media, banking, technology and entertainment industries. But that's not all. You see, they don't just control the media, banking, technology and entertainment. They actually control every aspect of your life (such as it is). To do this we removed your brain while you were sleeping, put it in a jar and connected it to The Matrix. Everything that you think you see, hear, smell and touch is controlled by us!

Don't believe me? Well consider this - I believe everything you put in your video, even though it's just as unhinged and outrageous. So you have to believe me too.
__________________
We don't want good, sound arguments. We want arguments that sound good.

Last edited by Roger Ramjets; 16th April 2020 at 10:38 PM.
Roger Ramjets is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2020, 11:43 PM   #55
Lukraak_Sisser
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,996
So, will you be back in 2024 to admit you were wrong, or will you go the route of all others on this site that predicted X will happen by date Y and claim you were secretly right, but it's all been [insert handwave here]?

Always nice to have that on record.
Lukraak_Sisser is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 02:19 AM   #56
gilius
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 243
Originally Posted by bruto View Post
Of course I'm not going to fall for the video schtick. The verbal part here is enough to set the tone. Gilius here makes the common mistake of knowing that the world is run by secret elitists who control everything, monitoring and assassinating all over the world, but cannot imagine that we they might be lurking on this board, stealing his information, at this very moment warming up our their black Escalades, loading their weapons for the strike on his hidden basement lair....

But if I were heading up a nefarious conspiratorial cabal, I would invent a gilius to insure that my ideas were not taken seriously. I mean, really, Freemasons and the New World Order? RAinbows? A weather machine? The parody could hardly be more perfect unless the evil leader pets his white cat while he powers up the global destruction ray from within his secret volcano hideout.

Clearly we are being blindsided by an evil genius, a new age Cassandra.
For sure: with thousands of Freemasons out there as well as shills monitoring social media and forums, they are an everyday part of life and integrated into society as CEOs, bank managers, lawyers, etc.

The evil geniuses (or wizards) are indeed extremely intelligent (and malevolent) going as far as to promote their identification and company image in plain sight yet remain invisible to most; in some ways I think the Freemasons may have been trying to influence them so as to perhaps soften the blow for when 2023 comes - a project I can't possibly imagine being cancelled outright since the New World Order exclusively depends on it. "Stay at home" is good advice to some extent - but is certainly not enough to survive.

Of course the elite and members of secret societies do not concern us here because they already have their ticket to survive 2023 and will be watching us from behind the screen as we attempt to survive the storms and ebola. This topic is an appeal to those who haven't joined the dark side and would like to participate in the forthcoming survival challenge.

Last edited by gilius; 17th April 2020 at 02:22 AM.
gilius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 02:25 AM   #57
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian
 
The Great Zaganza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 14,855
If [insert deity of choice] wants us to survive, he/she/it [strike as appropriate] we will.
__________________
The things that you're liable
To read in the Bible
It ain't necessarily so
The Great Zaganza is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 02:27 AM   #58
gilius
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 243
All the public have been invited for this forthcoming survival event:
gilius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 02:36 AM   #59
gilius
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 243
Originally Posted by Lukraak_Sisser View Post
So, will you be back in 2024 to admit you were wrong, or will you go the route of all others on this site that predicted X will happen by date Y and claim you were secretly right, but it's all been [insert handwave here]?

Always nice to have that on record.
I can only assume you haven't watched the video? There's no coming back after 2023.
gilius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 02:41 AM   #60
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored
 
Jack by the hedge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 10,978
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
All the public have been invited for this forthcoming survival event:
https://i.postimg.cc/gjxtr2b0/WP-202...-55-50-Pro.jpg
That poster is an advert for Stephen Hawking's popular science book "Brief Answers to Big Questions" and is not an invitation to an event.
Jack by the hedge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 02:47 AM   #61
Lukraak_Sisser
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,996
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
I can only assume you haven't watched the video? There's no coming back after 2023.
I haven't, but I have seen several of these doom predictions here on this very site with different dates.
They were all wrong and either never came back, or started inventing excuses as to why their surefire prediction was wrong.
Like every other doom prophet ever so far.

So again, assuming you, like all the others will be proven wrong, will you have the maturity to come back here in 4 years time to admit that?
If you're right it won't matter as I'll be dead
Lukraak_Sisser is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 02:48 AM   #62
gilius
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 243
Originally Posted by Jack by the hedge View Post
That poster is an advert for Stephen Hawking's popular science book "Brief Answers to Big Questions" and is not an invitation to an event.
Circular conversation. Repeat: do not take propaganda literally - but read between the lines.
gilius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 02:54 AM   #63
gilius
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 243
Originally Posted by Lukraak_Sisser View Post
I haven't, but I have seen several of these doom predictions here on this very site with different dates.
They were all wrong and either never came back, or started inventing excuses as to why their surefire prediction was wrong.
Like every other doom prophet ever so far.

So again, assuming you, like all the others will be proven wrong, will you have the maturity to come back here in 4 years time to admit that?
If you're right it won't matter as I'll be dead
This is not a prediction. It's about letting the evidence tell you the truth regarding a planned genocide to reduce humanity below the figure set out on the Georgia Guidestones, and that 2012 was really about 2023, etc.

Last edited by gilius; 17th April 2020 at 02:56 AM.
gilius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 03:02 AM   #64
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored
 
Jack by the hedge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 10,978
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
Circular conversation. Repeat: do not take propaganda literally - but read between the lines.
Am I to understand that you see signs and portents everywhere, but they do not directly state that the freemasons are going to kill us all, rather you have to reinterpret their meaning to deduce they are symbolic hints that the freemasons intend to kill us all?

Have you any notion of why you are being shown a series of hints and clues?

I hesitate to ask, but is it your opinion that the freemasons may be mocking us with these hints?
Jack by the hedge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 03:06 AM   #65
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored
 
Jack by the hedge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 10,978
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
There's no coming back after 2023.
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
2012 was really about 2023, etc.
There is no coming back after 2012.

Woops, sorry for the delay, I mean no coming back after 2023.

Etc.

Etc.
Jack by the hedge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 03:22 AM   #66
Lukraak_Sisser
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,996
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
This is not a prediction. It's about letting the evidence tell you the truth regarding a planned genocide to reduce humanity below the figure set out on the Georgia Guidestones, and that 2012 was really about 2023, etc.
So, I gather you're not going to come back and accept you were wrong in 4 years time then, pity you lack conviction.

How does a random person on the internet come by information hidden from the world at least 50 years by the way?
Without posting to a link to your video?
Lukraak_Sisser is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 03:23 AM   #67
gilius
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 243
Originally Posted by Jack by the hedge View Post
Am I to understand that you see signs and portents everywhere, but they do not directly state that the freemasons are going to kill us all, rather you have to reinterpret their meaning to deduce they are symbolic hints that the freemasons intend to kill us all?

Have you any notion of why you are being shown a series of hints and clues?

I hesitate to ask, but is it your opinion that the freemasons may be mocking us with these hints?
Valid questions. Certainly you have to follow the method you describe - but not before working with the basic evidence first and building up a framework with which the rest of the pieces of the puzzle fall into place. The video starts with the most basic evidence first.

Not only are the oligarchs mocking those who have failed to join the dots and understand the propaganda - but at the same time they are very serious about their plans and not afraid to leave such clues in plain sight because they understand from an anthropological perspective that there is no danger of a mob forming to rise up and destroy their sound bureaucracy that controls their "weather machine" (and other secret technology) since the time of Tesla and Rutherford - key figures in such development.

Last edited by gilius; 17th April 2020 at 03:38 AM.
gilius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 03:24 AM   #68
gilius
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 243
Originally Posted by Jack by the hedge View Post
There is no coming back after 2012.

Woops, sorry for the delay, I mean no coming back after 2023.

Etc.

Etc.
Wild garlic will help initially - but fungi may be the better choice.
gilius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 03:43 AM   #69
RedStapler
Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 839
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
Here's proof - using only empirical evidence - that the oligarchs who control the media, banking, technology and entertainment industries are preparing to unleash an ebola-like plague + global flood on most of the world come 2023. Not only that - but it will be impossible to survive due to extreme weather conditions, toxic air, rising sea level and the death of trees, flowers and other plants. Also this project has been in the works since at least the 1950s when NASA was founded and JFK gave his famous speech on Secret Societies.

Please discuss the evidence in my video minus any ad-hominem attacks...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGHuFTvXC-k
I'm always stunned by claims like this one.

I thought that a huge part of the fun being an oligarch is to have a lot of money and power so this money and power can be used to manipulate those who are not oligarchs into doing what the oligarchs want.

So, why why why would these oligarchs unleash hell on those "sheeple" who keep this system going. Like, seriously, being a rich powerful overlord only works if there are sheeple you have power over and who won't ask questions and go to work hilariously underpaid jobs.

Why, jesus ****, why would the oligarchs want to unleash horrible diseases to significantly reduce the number of these sheeple!?

If there are not enough people to work at Ferrari, how will the oligarch buy a new one?????


If there are not enough people to work underpaid construction jobs, how will the oligarch build a new house?????

Last edited by RedStapler; 17th April 2020 at 03:47 AM.
RedStapler is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 03:48 AM   #70
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored
 
Jack by the hedge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 10,978
I wonder what will happen if the Freemasons and the Illuminati ever spot each others mocking clues that they are each preparing kill us all. Will there be a giant battle between them? Who will win? Or will they join forces to kill us even more?
Jack by the hedge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 03:54 AM   #71
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored
 
Jack by the hedge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 10,978
Originally Posted by RedStapler View Post
I'm always stunned by claims like this one.

I thought that a huge part of the fun being an oligarch is to have a lot of money and power so this money and power can be used to manipulate those who are not oligarchs into doing what the oligarchs want.

So, why why why would these oligarchs unleash hell on those "sheeple" who keep this system going. Like, seriously, being a rich powerful overlord only works if there are sheeple you have power over and who won't ask questions and go to work hilariously underpaid jobs.

Why, jesus ****, why would the oligarchs want to unleash horrible diseases to significantly reduce the number of these sheeple!?

If there are not enough people to work at Ferrari, how will the oligarch buy a new one?????


If there are not enough people to work underpaid construction jobs, how will the oligarch build a new house?????
Indeed.

What is the point of being "oligarchs who control the media, banking, technology and entertainment industries" without consumers, customers, purchasers or audiences?
Jack by the hedge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 04:02 AM   #72
gilius
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 243
Originally Posted by RedStapler View Post
I'm always stunned by claims like this one.

I thought that a huge part of the fun being an oligarch is to have a lot of money and power so this money and power can be used to manipulate those who are not oligarchs into doing what the oligarchs want.

So, why why why would these oligarchs unleash hell on those "sheeple" who keep this system going. Like, seriously, being a rich powerful overlord only works if there are sheeple you have power over and who won't ask questions and go to work hilariously underpaid jobs.

Why, jesus ****, why would the oligarchs want to unleash horrible diseases to significantly reduce the number of these sheeple!?

If there are not enough people to work at Ferrari, how will the oligarch buy a new one?????


If there are not enough people to work underpaid construction jobs, how will the oligarch build a new house?????
Firstly, it's important to discuss the evidence and understand that this in fact in the works, has been in the works for over 50 years, and very very likely to happen beginning on the date outlined in the video notwithstanding some catastrophic failure in terms of operations. And 911 was perfectly executed. You also need to understand exactly what will happen - again, covered by the video.

As for the less important "why" part ("what", "when", "who" being the only parts addressed in the video): since money is created out of thin air and used as a weapon then the purpose of sheep is simply to work their entire lives in order to pay off debts so that they have no time to figure out who is controlling the world and what plans they may have to genocide them. Back in the time of Feudalism, the Lord of the Manor also got the serf's "best beast" as a contribution from their agricultural produce. Nowadays that doesn't apply so much: if Starbucks is shut down in USA and UK then that doesn't affect Singapore, and the wealthy peeps there still have access to Starbucks coffee despite their losses in the West, and are totally self-sufficient. There is even a silicon valley in the east and a new capital city designed to the same blueprint as Washington DC.

I forgot to mention that there will be a nuclear attack on Washington come 4th July 25 - but by then the Ebola would have already wiped out most of the population.
gilius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 04:05 AM   #73
RedStapler
Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 839
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
Firstly, it's important to discuss the evidence and understand that this in fact in the works, has been in the works for over 50 years, and very very likely to happen beginning on the date outlined in the video notwithstanding some catastrophic failure in terms of operations. And 911 was perfectly executed. You also need to understand exactly what will happen - again, covered by the video.

As for the less important "why" part ("what", "when", "who" being the only parts addressed in the video): since money is created out of thin air and used as a weapon then the purpose of sheep is simply to work their entire lives in order to pay off debts so that they have no time to figure out who is controlling the world and what plans they may have to genocide them. Back in the time of Feudalism, the Lord of the Manor also got the serf's "best beast" as a contribution from their agricultural produce. Nowadays that doesn't apply so much: if Starbucks is shut down in USA and UK then that doesn't affect Singapore, and the wealthy peeps there still have access to Starbucks coffee despite their losses in the West, and are totally self-sufficient. There is even a silicon valley in the east and a new capital city designed to the same blueprint as Washington DC.

I forgot to mention that there will be a nuclear attack on Washington come 4th July 25 - but by then the Ebola would have already wiped out most of the population.
Dude, you need help.
RedStapler is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 04:06 AM   #74
gilius
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 243
Originally Posted by Jack by the hedge View Post
I wonder what will happen if the Freemasons and the Illuminati ever spot each others mocking clues that they are each preparing kill us all. Will there be a giant battle between them? Who will win? Or will they join forces to kill us even more?
The Illuminati is an umbrella term for a specific organisation that is covered by the video, which you probably haven't bothered watching, hence this topic remains devoid of any discussion relating to the actual evidence. And they are not opposed to each other per se - but are actually working in tandem against the masses - one being, in fact, more powerful than the other.
gilius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 04:07 AM   #75
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing
 
Captain_Swoop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 32,637
Poe?
Captain_Swoop is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 04:19 AM   #76
uke2se
Penultimate Amazing
 
uke2se's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 14,181
I have a question: Are the Jews involved in any way? I have it on good authority that they run the world.
__________________
Before you say something stupid about climate change, check this list.

"If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. " Karl Popper, The Open Society and Its Enemies Vol. 1
uke2se is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 04:34 AM   #77
gilius
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 243
Originally Posted by uke2se View Post
I have a question: Are the Jews involved in any way? I have it on good authority that they run the world.
Nope, Zionism is a front for the actual identity of the elite - no more accurate than using Illuminati to describe them. However, back in the first century was the First Jewish Revolt that was crushed by Titus Flavius - and the Romans went on to open the Vatican, create Christianity on the back of Judaism, and also restructure the latter under the Rabbinic form - so ultimately "Rome" (being a bit more accurate than "Illuminati") is in control of both church and state, including all religions.

Last edited by gilius; 17th April 2020 at 04:35 AM.
gilius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 04:37 AM   #78
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored
 
Jack by the hedge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 10,978
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
The Illuminati is an umbrella term for a specific organisation that is covered by the video
Imagine my lack of surprise.

Quote:
which you probably haven't bothered watching
I told you I wasn't going to give you the benefit of boosting its viewing numbers by one. I actually meant it.

Quote:
hence this topic remains devoid of any discussion relating to the actual evidence.
Nothing stopping you presenting your "evidence" here except for your craving for clicks on your YouTube video over trying to save humanity. Oh well.

Quote:
And they are not opposed to each other per se - but are actually working in tandem against the masses - one being, in fact, more powerful than the other.
I wonder how many more sinister groups from the crank bingo card are also in league with this plot. I bet there's more to come.
Jack by the hedge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 04:41 AM   #79
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored
 
Jack by the hedge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 10,978
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
so ultimately "Rome" (being a bit more accurate than "Illuminati") is in control of both church and state, including all religions.
All religions? Church and state?

Sounds like this "Rome" bunch have got everything stitched up.

So, Rome is in Singapore, is it?
Jack by the hedge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 04:48 AM   #80
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing
 
Captain_Swoop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 32,637
I thought it was the Queen who was in control of everything?
Captain_Swoop is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:33 AM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.