IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Coronavirus , Coronavirus conspiracies , JFK conspiracies , John F. Kennedy

Reply
Old 17th April 2020, 04:55 AM   #81
gilius
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 243
My video does not attempt to save humanity - it shows what will happen to us in a relatively short time - prompting reflection on past failures and encouraging us to work as a team to survive for as long as possible - despite the fact we cannot be saved - and to show appreciation to the elite for allowing us to live for as long as they did, and for tolerating the "crown's virus" for so long. My video also identifies with an intelligent designer over all mankind besides the Godly nature of our mortal overlords. Finally, the video is only one part, and by achieving mastery over the basic evidence, further information could potentially offer us greater protection over any vaccine or hand sanitizer.

Last edited by gilius; 17th April 2020 at 04:56 AM.
gilius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 04:56 AM   #82
gilius
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 243
Originally Posted by Jack by the hedge View Post
All religions? Church and state?

Sounds like this "Rome" bunch have got everything stitched up.

So, Rome is in Singapore, is it?
Singapore - not quite - only those who make the effort to watch the video are privileged to know.
gilius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 05:01 AM   #83
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored
 
Jack by the hedge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 10,978
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
My video does not attempt to save humanity - it shows what will happen to us in a relatively short time - prompting reflection on past failures and encouraging us to work as a team to survive for as long as possible - despite the fact we cannot be saved - and to show appreciation to the elite for allowing us to live for as long as they did, and for tolerating the "crown's virus" for so long. My video also identifies with an intelligent designer over all mankind besides the Godly nature of our mortal overlords. Finally, the video is only one part, and by achieving mastery over the basic evidence, further information could potentially offer us greater protection over any vaccine or hand sanitizer.
So you have no hope of saving us, and it doesn't sound as if your intelligent designer is going to intervene, but you perhaps advocate wringing our hands for the full 20 seconds.

That seems futile.
Jack by the hedge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 05:03 AM   #84
gilius
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 243
Originally Posted by Jack by the hedge View Post
So you have no hope of saving us, and it doesn't sound as if your intelligent designer is going to intervene, but you perhaps advocate wringing our hands for the full 20 seconds.

That seems futile.
It is what it is.
gilius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 05:05 AM   #85
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored
 
Jack by the hedge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 10,978
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
… only those who make the effort to watch the video are privileged to know.
If the "irrefutable evidence" it contains is of similar quality to the photo you showed us of a poster for a Stephen Hawking book, which you have bizarrely reimagined to be a Portent of Doom, then I guess I'll just wait to see if you came back in 2024 to warn us all about 2034.
Jack by the hedge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 05:06 AM   #86
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored
 
Jack by the hedge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 10,978
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
It is what it is.
I couldn't agree more. It absolutely and unmistakably is what it is.
Jack by the hedge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 05:13 AM   #87
gilius
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 243
Originally Posted by Jack by the hedge View Post
If the "irrefutable evidence" it contains is of similar quality to the photo you showed us of a poster for a Stephen Hawking book, which you have bizarrely reimagined to be a Portent of Doom, then I guess I'll just wait to see if you came back in 2024 to warn us all about 2034.
Regarding that one piece of evidence and our continued circular conversations, here's my previous quotes:
Quote:
Repeat: do not take propaganda literally - but read between the lines.
Quote:
but not before working with the basic evidence first and building up a framework with which the rest of the pieces of the puzzle fall into place. The video starts with the most basic evidence first.
Also, the elite cannot tell you their entire plan through a single poster in a tube station, so that's why it's important to build up that framework and learn the bigger picture - trees amongst the forest - that will enable one to solve the propaganda puzzles behind the elite's 50+ year project.

Last edited by gilius; 17th April 2020 at 05:21 AM.
gilius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 05:21 AM   #88
gilius
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 243
If there were a poster opposite that one and directly in line with it saying "Freemasons plan to destroy the Earth" then the Hawkings poster becomes more suspicious. That's how dots are joined in an evidence based approach that leads to a holistic understanding of the psychological techniques behind propaganda.
gilius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 05:23 AM   #89
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored
 
Jack by the hedge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 10,978
I think it's probably fair to say the elite could lay out their evil plan in some considerable detail on a single poster in a tube station, if they were so inclined.

They chose to advertise a Stephen Hawking book instead.

A thousand such feeble signs and portents only add up to indicating someone has an unfortunate propensity to imagine all kinds of innocent things are secret messages from sinister powers.
Jack by the hedge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 05:23 AM   #90
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing
 
Captain_Swoop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 32,667
Yes indeed and as Groucho said “If you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce, they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does.”
Captain_Swoop is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 05:25 AM   #91
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored
 
Jack by the hedge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 10,978
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
If there were a poster opposite that one and directly in line with it saying "Freemasons plan to destroy the Earth" then the Hawkings poster becomes more suspicious. That's how dots are joined in an evidence based approach that leads to a holistic understanding of the psychological techniques behind propaganda.
I'm going to take an educated guess that if there had been a poster opposite saying "Freemasons plan to destroy the Earth" then you would have shown us a photo of that one instead. So I infer that there wasn't.
Jack by the hedge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 05:29 AM   #92
gilius
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 243
Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
Yes indeed and as Groucho said “If you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce, they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does.”
And the more you listen to what people say about something, instead of evidence via the senses (empirical), the less likely you will know the difference between fruits - and more likely the person who knows more about evidence than you can control your perception of fruits.
gilius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 05:31 AM   #93
uke2se
Penultimate Amazing
 
uke2se's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 14,181
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
Nope, Zionism is a front for the actual identity of the elite - no more accurate than using Illuminati to describe them. However, back in the first century was the First Jewish Revolt that was crushed by Titus Flavius - and the Romans went on to open the Vatican, create Christianity on the back of Judaism, and also restructure the latter under the Rabbinic form - so ultimately "Rome" (being a bit more accurate than "Illuminati") is in control of both church and state, including all religions.
I don't understand. Does this mean the Jews are good or evil?
__________________
Before you say something stupid about climate change, check this list.

"If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. " Karl Popper, The Open Society and Its Enemies Vol. 1
uke2se is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 05:32 AM   #94
uke2se
Penultimate Amazing
 
uke2se's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 14,181
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
If there were a poster opposite that one and directly in line with it saying "Freemasons plan to destroy the Earth" then the Hawkings poster becomes more suspicious. That's how dots are joined in an evidence based approach that leads to a holistic understanding of the psychological techniques behind propaganda.
How do you imagine posters appear?
__________________
Before you say something stupid about climate change, check this list.

"If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. " Karl Popper, The Open Society and Its Enemies Vol. 1
uke2se is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 05:37 AM   #95
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored
 
Jack by the hedge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 10,978
Originally Posted by uke2se View Post
I don't understand. Does this mean the Jews are good or evil?
It means the Catholics are also Jews. And therefore evil.

Also the Singaporeans.

More to follow.
Jack by the hedge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 05:38 AM   #96
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored
 
Jack by the hedge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 10,978
Originally Posted by uke2se View Post
How do you imagine posters appear?
Some posters appear unhinged.
Jack by the hedge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 05:44 AM   #97
gilius
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 243
Originally Posted by uke2se View Post
I don't understand. Does this mean the Jews are good or evil?
Humans are more evil depending on how much power they are given, and the elite are structured in a hierarchical pyramid based on the capitalist system. They use few labels to describe themselves - Jews not being one of them - but they expect to throw off most inquiries into their true identity and lead the masses astray by assuming a false identity. That's why we never hear David Icke or Alex Jones mentioning them despite revealing some less significant half-truths about their projects.
gilius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 05:48 AM   #98
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: I live in a swamp
Posts: 22,836
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
Here's proof - using only empirical evidence - that the oligarchs who control the media, banking, technology and entertainment industries are preparing to unleash an ebola-like plague + global flood on most of the world come 2023. Not only that - but it will be impossible to survive due to extreme weather conditions, toxic air, rising sea level and the death of trees, flowers and other plants. Also this project has been in the works since at least the 1950s when NASA was founded and JFK gave his famous speech on Secret Societies.

Please discuss the evidence in my video minus any ad-hominem attacks...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGHuFTvXC-k
It's okay, you can go ahead and say Jews.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 05:51 AM   #99
gilius
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 243
Originally Posted by Jack by the hedge View Post
I think it's probably fair to say the elite could lay out their evil plan in some considerable detail on a single poster in a tube station, if they were so inclined.
Not whilst being disguised as a democracy and planning to take down the masses unawares whilst reminding other Freemasons through their secret language of esoteric symbols, numerology and effective use of propaganda.
gilius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 05:53 AM   #100
gilius
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 243
Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
It's okay, you can go ahead and say Jews.
I'm sorry - but that's inaccurate - if you want to call them Jews them you might as well call them Muslims. I highly recommend you watch the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGHuFTvXC-k
gilius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 05:55 AM   #101
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: I live in a swamp
Posts: 22,836
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
Humans are more evil depending on how much power they are given, and the elite are structured in a hierarchical pyramid based on the capitalist system. They use few labels to describe themselves - Jews not being one of them - but they expect to throw off most inquiries into their true identity and lead the masses astray by assuming a false identity. That's why we never hear David Icke or Alex Jones mentioning them despite revealing some less significant half-truths about their projects.
You're afraid of the wrong thing. There is no hidden hand directing everything. What should terrify you is the fact that there is no one in charge. I'm stuck at my kitchen table dicking around with Microsoft Teams trying to telework because there is no entity capable of coordinating a global response to a pandemic.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 05:55 AM   #102
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored
 
Jack by the hedge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 10,978
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
Not whilst being disguised as a democracy and planning to take down the masses unawares whilst reminding other Freemasons through their secret language of esoteric symbols, numerology and effective use of propaganda.
Don't the Freemasons have any other way to communicate with each other than by cryptic hints hidden in railway posters?

I thought they had masonic halls and lodges where they could meet up to plot the destruction of humanity over a few drinks. I expect some of them even have phones and email.
Jack by the hedge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 05:59 AM   #103
gilius
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 243
Are we any closer yet to identifying the elite through my Surviving 2023 video or otherwise? Who has a cat in their profile pic?









Why are Freemasons told "**** you" upon rising through the ranks and reaching the end of their training program?

Edited by Agatha:  If you must swear in the public sections of the forum, type the word in full and spell it correctly. If it's a breach of rule 10, the autocensor will take care of it.

Last edited by Agatha; 15th June 2020 at 12:22 PM. Reason: Also edited to reduce picture size
gilius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 06:01 AM   #104
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: I live in a swamp
Posts: 22,836
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
I'm sorry - but that's inaccurate - if you want to call them Jews them you might as well call them Muslims. I highly recommend you watch the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGHuFTvXC-k
I'd rather take all the skin off my left leg with a dull potato peeler.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 06:17 AM   #105
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: I live in a swamp
Posts: 22,836
Someone needs to reread the Membership Agreement.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 06:46 AM   #106
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 50,575
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
Regarding that one piece of evidence and our continued circular conversations, here's my previous quotes:


Also, the elite cannot tell you their entire plan through a single poster in a tube station, so that's why it's important to build up that framework and learn the bigger picture - trees amongst the forest - that will enable one to solve the propaganda puzzles behind the elite's 50+ year project.
Why would the elites bother with such an elaborate and pointless puzzle?

If they wanted us to know the plan they'd just tell us. If they didn't want us to know the plan, they'd just not tell us.

Since it sounds like the kind of plan they wouldn't want us to know about, we're in this middle ground where they're not telling us the plan but you're seeing the plan anyway. The simplest explanation for this is that there is no plan, and that you are seeing something that isn't there.

This explanation has merit beyond simplicity. We know that there are failure modes of human perception that create the impression of information where there is none. Some of these failure modes, like pareidolia and confirmation bias, are common to pretty much all humans. We all tend to see patterns that aren't there (pareidolia), and patterns of hits because we instinctively ignore misses (confirmation bias).

Other failure modes are less common, but still very much possible. I don't know the medical term for "excessive fantasism", but I bet there is one. Perhaps one of the other members will help me out.

Then there's failures like schizophrenia and paranoia. Both of these produce impressions of information where no information exists. These impressions can be very strong, even seemingly incontrovertible.

If the only evidence for your elites is also evidence that can be produced by the above failures of human perception, then the simplest explanation is that this is a failure of perception on your part, rather than actual evidence that the elites exist.

My position is that if the elites did exist as you describe them, there would be plenty of clear evidence for them. If there were a weather machine, we'd know there was a weather machine. We wouldn't have to infer it. The people who worked on it would talk. The people who lived near the facility would talk. Mark Zuckerberg and Elon Musk and Richard Branson would talk.

I predict that your conspiracy theory has not yet accounted for the problem that Elon Musk would find out about this and talk about it. You'll now have to ad-hoc account for him keeping quiet. Maybe they got to him somehow? And then you'll have to explain how they keep getting to millions of smart and ambitious people all around the world, year over year. The scientists and engineers they'd need to build and operate their diabolical machinery. The ambitious entrepreneurs who would be in a position to notice that the world isn't as they expected, and under no obligation to conform to the program.

Ultimately, we'd find that the number of people necessary to keep this plan going and to keep it secret is: Pretty Much Everyone in the World Except Gilius.

And at that point, the better explanation is simply that Gilius is wrong.

Last edited by theprestige; 17th April 2020 at 06:53 AM.
theprestige is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 07:07 AM   #107
gilius
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 243
theprestige, please discuss the evidence in the video; the elite do not mind a minority knowing the truth as long the masses never get wind of it. And since people find it so difficult to engage with video/evidence there's no danger of a mass uprising. I've spent 3 years putting the evidence together yet nobody even has the common courtesy to watch the video. So you can see: Hitler was never really the problem - it was the overpopulated hoi poloi - and this hypocrisy is probably the main reason the elite feels compelled to keep the population below a certain figure in order to maintain control.

It's pointless speculating without watching the video. The facts remain regardless of the elite's exact reasons or motive.

Last edited by gilius; 17th April 2020 at 07:13 AM.
gilius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 07:12 AM   #108
bruto
Penultimate Amazing
 
bruto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Way way north of Diddy Wah Diddy
Posts: 28,210
Originally Posted by theprestige View Post
Why would the elites bother with such an elaborate and pointless puzzle?

If they wanted us to know the plan they'd just tell us. If they didn't want us to know the plan, they'd just not tell us. <snip for brevity....>
What fun would there be in that? Evil geniuses always have to have that "gotcha" moment, when they utter an evil chortle and say "now, Mr. Bond, prestige, you're going to die." If you want to do the job right, you have to tick all the boxes!
__________________
I love this world, but not for its answers. (Mary Oliver)

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 07:13 AM   #109
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored
 
Jack by the hedge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 10,978
Bring us your most compelling piece of irrefutable evidence and we'll gladly discuss how irrefutable it is. Or don't. Your choice.
Jack by the hedge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 07:16 AM   #110
Georg
Graduate Poster
 
Georg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Bavaria, Germany
Posts: 1,381
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
Anyone else brave enough to watch the video .......
I just did.

It´s unbelievable how one can fill 20 minutes with so much crazy....

Numerology, 9/11, 5 G, Christianity, Freemasons, Holocaust, film scenes (from doomsday stuff to Simpsons), Jews, Corona hoax, global flood that will come from above when the dome above the flat earth crashes...... and..... "the future is Japan!"


Originally Posted by Jack by the hedge View Post
All the intelligent discussion regarding part 1 says that it's almost certainly a waste of anyone's time to watch it as it seems likely to be crazy nonsense.
Exactly right. But I was bored........

No, nothing to discuss.
__________________
I wonder if there's any quadruple amputee dwarfs on death row? quarky
I am 38 years old. I think I can handle a horny priest! -Fran-
I think it's possible it will turn out that the whole point of human evolution is only as an intermediate step in the creation of robot hookers. -Piscivore-

Last edited by Georg; 17th April 2020 at 07:20 AM.
Georg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 07:31 AM   #111
gilius
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 243
Originally Posted by Jack by the hedge View Post
Bring us your most compelling piece of irrefutable evidence and we'll gladly discuss how irrefutable it is. Or don't. Your choice.
Well, as you saw the Hawkings "earth" poster has some merit - but not so much in isolation without it's counterpart Freemasons "earth" poster displayed opposite. Since the elite has been feeding us clues in plain sight for 50+ years, a single poster is never going to cut it. Therefore, your approach is all wrong.

If i am one of those old men behind the curtain pulling the strings and providing my subjects with a daily propaganda feed of my WIP project scheduled to be implemented at a later date then how might I provide you with a surface level narration in articles about coronavirus & flooding together with movies about viruses & flooding whilst at the same time encoding a subtext that could be "read between the lines", detailing the progress of my project; and more importantly, what method could the observer use to decode a potential subtext from a collection of movies and news articles?

If you are not Sherlock Holmes then you are as good as one of Jack the Ripper's victims.

Last edited by gilius; 17th April 2020 at 07:32 AM.
gilius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 07:42 AM   #112
Myriad
The Clarity Is Devastating
 
Myriad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Betwixt
Posts: 17,617
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
Are we any closer yet to identifying the elite through my Surviving 2023 video or otherwise? Who has a cat in their profile pic?

Not me.

Quote:

OMG people can stand outside of houses!

Quote:

OMG a cat near a boat!

Quote:

OMG bad science fiction movies exist!

Quote:
Why are Freemasons told "**** you" upon rising through the ranks and reaching the end of their training program?

Because they wanted to see time fly?

Clearly the End Times are upon us.
__________________
A zømbie once bit my sister...

Last edited by Agatha; 15th June 2020 at 12:20 PM. Reason: rule 10 in quote
Myriad is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 07:44 AM   #113
gilius
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 243
Originally Posted by Myriad View Post
Not me.




OMG people can stand outside of houses!




OMG a cat near a boat!




OMG bad science fiction movies exist!




Because they wanted to see time fly?

Clearly the End Times are upon us.
It's not a house - it's actually a church - does that help?
gilius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 07:45 AM   #114
The Greater Fool
Illuminator
 
The Greater Fool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arizona
Posts: 4,334
How do you create a worldwide flood that only drowns western people?
__________________
- "Who is the greater fool? The fool? Or the one arguing with the fool?" [Various; Uknown]
- "The only way to win is not to play." [Tsig quoting 'War Games']
The Greater Fool is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 07:46 AM   #115
sackett
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Detroit
Posts: 6,428
Originally Posted by Elagabalus View Post
You gotta' own this!!
You have no opinion on that.
__________________
If you would learn a man's character, give him authority.

If you would ruin a man's character, let him seize power.
sackett is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 07:47 AM   #116
gilius
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 243
Originally Posted by The Greater Fool View Post
How do you create a worldwide flood that only drowns western people?
Most of the east will be affected too, albeit not so much by flooding - but the answer is in the video.

Last edited by Agatha; 15th June 2020 at 12:20 PM.
gilius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 07:47 AM   #117
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored
 
Jack by the hedge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 10,978
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
Well, as you saw the Hawkings "earth" poster has some merit
I saw the poster. It has no merit as evidence for your fantasy.

Quote:
If you are not Sherlock Holmes then you are as good as one of Jack the Ripper's victims.
Sherlock Holmes is of course fictional, like much of the nonsense which it appears you have put in your video. Flat earth? Really?
Jack by the hedge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 07:54 AM   #118
sackett
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Detroit
Posts: 6,428
Oh honestly!

Originally Posted by Jack by the hedge View Post
There is no coming back after 2012.

Woops, sorry for the delay, I mean no coming back after 2023.

Etc.

Etc.
Well, there's no coming back to 2012!

Must you be so difficult?
__________________
If you would learn a man's character, give him authority.

If you would ruin a man's character, let him seize power.
sackett is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 07:54 AM   #119
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored
 
Jack by the hedge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 10,978
Originally Posted by The Greater Fool View Post
How do you create a worldwide flood that only drowns western people?
You make a hole in the sky above the west of course. The weight of water will make the flat earth tilt a little bit and the west will sink underwater as the east rises.

Easy, really.

Just as well space rockets are just pretend, or one of them might have crashed through the crystal dome already.
Jack by the hedge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 07:58 AM   #120
Myriad
The Clarity Is Devastating
 
Myriad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Betwixt
Posts: 17,617
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
It's not a house - it's actually a church - does that help?

No.
__________________
A zømbie once bit my sister...
Myriad is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:22 PM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.