IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Coronavirus , Coronavirus conspiracies , JFK conspiracies , John F. Kennedy

Reply
Old 17th April 2020, 08:09 AM   #121
gilius
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 243
Originally Posted by Jack by the hedge View Post
I saw the poster. It has no merit as evidence for your fantasy.



Sherlock Holmes is of course fictional, like much of the nonsense which it appears you have put in your video. Flat earth? Really?
I disagree. The elite are planning to end most life on earth and the poster is asking how we might survive on earth? The actual title of the book is secondary to that message and in small print - it's main purpose turns out to be propaganda as opposed to book sales - dependent on first understanding the basics as covered in the video. Every piece of evidence can be described objectively and provides some information - but on their own are not much use. A court does not seek a single item as a smoking gun whilst selectively ignoring other evidences to find someone guilty of a crime. It just doesn't work that way.

If people just watched the video then we could save ourselves a lot more energy. It doesn't matter what people say - only the evidence can tell us the truth. And if it doesn't tell you the truth then you need to keep looking at the evidence till it does. Will we face an ebola + flood crisis beginning in 2023 - or will everything be fine and dandy? The answer is in the video.
gilius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 08:10 AM   #122
gilius
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 243
Originally Posted by Myriad View Post
No.
What colour is the cat? Does that help?
gilius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 08:11 AM   #123
The Greater Fool
Illuminator
 
The Greater Fool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arizona
Posts: 4,334
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
Most of the east will be affected too, albeit not so much by flooding - but the answer is in the video.
https://i.postimg.cc/KYGxFn6x/1984d.png
"The east will be affected too" by a worldwide flood has to be the obvious statement of the year.

Observation and physics (what you call 'empirical evidence') tell us that flooding the world would... well... flood the world.

Any flood that could cover Denali (North America's highest point) would cover pretty close to everything else on Earth, short a few tall mountains. Anything less than complete flooding might allow 23 or so people to find a spot to sit out the flood. Uh oh... You've publicized your goal to survive and I'm sure the Illuminati have the resources to suss out your entire plan. You've doomed yourself and 22 or so other folks. No thanks, I'll do my own plan... Damn, now the Illuminati is on to me. You are obviously an Illuminati mole!

Can you pinpoint the month in 2023 this will go down so someone could book a cruise. Asking for a friend.

Ebola will be tough. Cruise ships don't have a great track record in regard to disease.

A worldwide flood AND Ebola seem like overkill, why not just go with Ebola? Flooding the world must take more effort than opening a couple test tubes in a few airports.

If you could document all your evidence in a non-video format perhaps we could put our heads together and optimize the end of the world?
__________________
- "Who is the greater fool? The fool? Or the one arguing with the fool?" [Various; Uknown]
- "The only way to win is not to play." [Tsig quoting 'War Games']
The Greater Fool is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 08:11 AM   #124
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: I live in a swamp
Posts: 22,832
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
It's not a house - it's actually a church - does that help?
You assume we're trying. That would not be accurate.
Craig4 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 08:13 AM   #125
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: I live in a swamp
Posts: 22,832
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
What colour is the cat? Does that help?
So what you need to do is get a black bathtub. You fill it with very fine sand, not builder's sand but really fine like sugar. Then you reach through the sand and pull out the plug as the sand drains out. But you have to film it. Once sand is drained you then watch the film played backwards.
Craig4 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 08:16 AM   #126
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored
 
Jack by the hedge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 10,978
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
I disagree. The elite are planning to end most life on earth and the poster is asking how we might survive on earth? The actual title of the book is secondary to that message...
Compelling and irrefutable. These words do not leap to mind.

Confirmation and bias leap to mind. Conspiracy and theory; those too.
Jack by the hedge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 08:30 AM   #127
Myriad
The Clarity Is Devastating
 
Myriad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Betwixt
Posts: 17,615
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
What colour is the cat? Does that help?

All right, I admit I wasn't looking very hard at the pictures, so I did miss the fact that the building is a church, at first. The architecture is nontraditional. So it's a man walking with a dog toward the church in one picture, and standing in the doorway of the same church in the second.

Does the source of the image matter? It seems it might be from a movie called Serenity, perhaps a character-establishing flashback (because most of that movie takes place in outer space). I recall there's a character, maybe also the one in the pictures (I'm not good with faces) named something like Shepherd Book, who's a preacher so it would make sense he'd be shown around a church. And...?

The cat is a black cat. In the real world the presence of a black cat on a dock means nothing in particular. Some cats have genes for black-colored fur, and that's it. But in films, directors often use symbolism, and in some cultures a black cat is a symbol of evil or misfortune, so when a director chooses a black cat for a shot, most likely they're foreshadowing misfortune. By choosing that frame to post here, are you foreshadowing that the Japanese escape ships (represented symbolically by the boat) are going to fail to escape the worldwide flood and pandemic in 2023?
__________________
A zÝmbie once bit my sister...
Myriad is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 08:31 AM   #128
Hans
Philosopher
 
Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 8,469
Originally Posted by The Greater Fool View Post
How do you create a worldwide flood that only drowns western people?
Tell the raging flood waters to NOT be nice to 'Western people' while being civil and polite to Easterners!
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 08:36 AM   #129
gilius
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 243
Originally Posted by The Greater Fool View Post
"The east will be affected too" by a worldwide flood has to be the obvious statement of the year.

Observation and physics (what you call 'empirical evidence') tell us that flooding the world would... well... flood the world.

Any flood that could cover Denali (North America's highest point) would cover pretty close to everything else on Earth, short a few tall mountains. Anything less than complete flooding might allow 23 or so people to find a spot to sit out the flood. Uh oh... You've publicized your goal to survive and I'm sure the Illuminati have the resources to suss out your entire plan. You've doomed yourself and 22 or so other folks. No thanks, I'll do my own plan... Damn, now the Illuminati is on to me. You are obviously an Illuminati mole!

Can you pinpoint the month in 2023 this will go down so someone could book a cruise. Asking for a friend.

Ebola will be tough. Cruise ships don't have a great track record in regard to disease.

A worldwide flood AND Ebola seem like overkill, why not just go with Ebola? Flooding the world must take more effort than opening a couple test tubes in a few airports.

If you could document all your evidence in a non-video format perhaps we could put our heads together and optimize the end of the world?
The flooding will mostly affect the West and Europe - but there will also be an inhospitable desert running throughout the middle east between the near East and China with only "salt and citadels" to the west. I think the Philippines will disappear - so some part of Asia will definitely be affected by flooding if not other types of geostorms. The month and exact date for commencement is in the video. You've done well to link the cruise ships to this - as that's part of the propaganda leading up to it too - kudos!

So out of 4 pages of waffle - this happens to be the most intelligent sentence so far: "Ebola will be tough. Cruise ships don't have a great track record in regard to disease."



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_c...n_cruise_ships



For sure - Ebola is going to be a nightmare - especially since before it was fake news and hasn't actually hit Africa before.

If it did hit Africa (or any part of the world for that matter) then we would be in trouble as Bill Gates mentioned back in 2015 during his Ted Talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Af6b_wyiwI

Indeed, The Greater Fool is also correct about our chances of survival. When I go to the casino I only aim to make $1 profit; when 2023 comes I only aim to last 1 day longer than those who haven't watched my video.

However, if we could work together as a team rather than going it alone then we might have more chance of surviving longer? The cruise ships - acting as large targets - might be part of a game being played remotely by somebody working for the elite who had an unhappy childhood as per the movie Serenity (2019).

Last edited by Agatha; 15th June 2020 at 12:24 PM.
gilius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 08:41 AM   #130
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 50,535
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
What colour is the cat? Does that help?
I used to have a black cat. What does that mean?

I can show you photos of the black cat I used to have. What does that mean?

On Wednesday of this week, my black cat died.* What does that mean?

Was I a member of the global elite? Did I quit the organization this week? Was I kicked out? Did they kill my cat because I wasn't paying my dues?

Riddle me this, gilius.

---
*True story. She was about 10 when we adopted her, and we got another ten wonderful years with her. When the end came, it was pretty quick and there was no prolonged suffering.
theprestige is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 08:42 AM   #131
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored
 
Jack by the hedge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 10,978
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
For sure - Ebola is going to be a nightmare - especially since before it was fake news and hasn't actually hit Africa before.
If Ebola outbreaks have never really happened then how do you know what real Ebola is?
Jack by the hedge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 08:47 AM   #132
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 50,535
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
The flooding will mostly affect the West and Europe - but there will also be an inhospitable desert running throughout the middle east between the near East and China with only "salt and citadels" to the west. I think the Philippines will disappear - so some part of Asia will definitely be affected by flooding if not other types of geostorms.
You know it's possible to map out what regions will be flooded given a certain level of sea rise. Have you not done this? Any part of Europe that would be flooded will have a corresponding part of Asia at the same altitude that will be flooded. The only way the flooding could mostly affect the West* and Europe is if those regions are mostly lower in altitude than most of Asia. Is that what you're claiming?

Also, why are the elites protecting Asia from flooding?

---
*What exactly is "the West" in your analysis? Why do you list it separately from "Europe"? Do you mean the continents in the Western Hemisphere - North and South America? Are you claiming that the parts of North and South America that border on the Pacific will be mostly flooded, but the parts of Asia that also border on the Pacific will not be?

What about Africa? South America borders the Atlantic, too. If South America is mostly flooded, will Africa also be mostly flooded?

Last edited by theprestige; 17th April 2020 at 08:49 AM.
theprestige is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 08:48 AM   #133
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 50,535
Originally Posted by Jack by the hedge View Post
If Ebola outbreaks have never really happened then how do you know what real Ebola is?
He watched Outbreak.
theprestige is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 08:49 AM   #134
Myriad
The Clarity Is Devastating
 
Myriad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Betwixt
Posts: 17,615
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
The cruise ships - acting as large targets - might be part of a game being played remotely by somebody working for the elite who had an unhappy childhood as per the movie Serenity (2019).

So those frame grabs were supposed to represent "somebody working for the elite who had an unhappy childhood?" Too bad, I guessed the wrong Serenity movie. Apparently you meant Serenity (2019), a movie with a 20% Rotten Tomatoes rating that nobody saw, instead of Serenity (2005) with an 82% rating that's very popular among members here.

This is part of the problem with attempting to communicate via obscure pop culture references. Have you considered using words and sentences instead?
__________________
A zÝmbie once bit my sister...
Myriad is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 08:49 AM   #135
carlitos
"mŠs divertido"
 
carlitos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: USA! USA!
Posts: 22,856
Quote:
everything rests on your capacity to take on-board new evidence through the medium of video; your survival hangs in the balance.
Watch paranoid youtube or die. Choices, choices.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 08:52 AM   #136
gilius
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 243
Originally Posted by Myriad View Post
All right, I admit I wasn't looking very hard at the pictures, so I did miss the fact that the building is a church, at first. The architecture is nontraditional. So it's a man walking with a dog toward the church in one picture, and standing in the doorway of the same church in the second.

Does the source of the image matter? It seems it might be from a movie called Serenity, perhaps a character-establishing flashback (because most of that movie takes place in outer space). I recall there's a character, maybe also the one in the pictures (I'm not good with faces) named something like Shepherd Book, who's a preacher so it would make sense he'd be shown around a church. And...?

The cat is a black cat. In the real world the presence of a black cat on a dock means nothing in particular. Some cats have genes for black-colored fur, and that's it. But in films, directors often use symbolism, and in some cultures a black cat is a symbol of evil or misfortune, so when a director chooses a black cat for a shot, most likely they're foreshadowing misfortune. By choosing that frame to post here, are you foreshadowing that the Japanese escape ships (represented symbolically by the boat) are going to fail to escape the worldwide flood and pandemic in 2023?
Your last sentence is not right - but keep working at the basic evidence first and we can come back to that later. There isn't enough evidence in the movie to tell you anything about escaping by ship per se - and there certainly isn't anything to suggest Japanese failure of any kind. The last screenshot was only meant to emphasize the black cat - but we can get more into boat symbolism later. You need to start with the basics first as covered by the video - in particular the numerology.

OK, so we've established it's a church or mock-church residence of some kind since it has a nave and bell tower. You've also confirmed, empirically, that the cat is black. You did fail to notice some other things: the black cat appears at the same moment that the man is outside the church - depicted only a couple of times throughout the movie, incidentally.

So what colour is the church man?

Last edited by gilius; 17th April 2020 at 08:54 AM.
gilius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 09:00 AM   #137
Hans
Philosopher
 
Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 8,469
Well

That was painful. I watched that video. Annoying thumping music and an unending display of images taken from movies mainly. Our good friend seems to believe that a future reality is shown in movies - and that evil people put all of their clever plans into movies spread out over the last thirty plus years.

Seems obsessed with finding the number 2023 and variants there of in movies and underlining them like they are important - that and other numbers. Lots and lots of numbers.

Uses Judy Woods as a source - amusing to say the least

Holocaust reference planned decades before...or something.

Flat earth - on boy.

Then lots of 33 numbers - picture of that number now and many other numbers.

Japan important for some reason. Not clear why

So the source of his information seems to be primarily Sci-fi movies.

Boring video, put together well but filled with 'dots lots of dots' which he points to and seems to say see that DOT and this DOT and that DOT? That means %$#%^&^%$.

Conclusion:

Garbage based on spotting numbers in obscure places in movies and other images.

Last edited by Hans; 17th April 2020 at 09:06 AM.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 09:09 AM   #138
Myriad
The Clarity Is Devastating
 
Myriad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Betwixt
Posts: 17,615
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
Your last sentence is not right - but keep working at the basic evidence first and we can come back to that later. There isn't enough evidence in the movie to tell you anything about escaping by ship per se - and there certainly isn't anything to suggest Japanese failure of any kind. The last screenshot was only meant to emphasize the black cat - but we can get more into boat symbolism later. You need to start with the basics first as covered by the video - in particular the numerology.

OK, so we've established it's a church or mock-church residence of some kind since it has a nave and bell tower. You've also confirmed, empirically, that the cat is black. You did fail to notice some other things: the black cat appears at the same moment that the man is outside the church - depicted only a couple of times throughout the movie, incidentally.

You're cheating. There's no way to "notice" or even confirm your claim that the cat appears at the same moment that the man is outside the church, given that you've only posted three still frames. If knowledge of the entire cinematography of an obscure movie nominated for multiple Golden Raspberry Awards is needed to solve your little riddles, you should have said so up front. And even then it's still a very inefficient way to communicate.

And anyhow, my interpretation of the cat near the boat is entirely correct. You want to lead me astray because you didn't realize I would figure out so quickly that the Japanese escape ships are doomed to failure, but it's too late now.

Quote:
So what colour is the church man?

Brownish, like most people.
__________________
A zÝmbie once bit my sister...
Myriad is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 09:10 AM   #139
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored
 
Jack by the hedge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 10,978
Originally Posted by Hans View Post
Boring video, put together well but filled with 'dots lots of dots' which he points to and seems to say see that DOT and this DOT and that DOT? That means %$#%^&^%$.

Conclusion:

Garbage based on spotting numbers in obscure places in movies and other images.
It must be a thrill a minute to compulsively overconnect stuff. Every mundane thing becomes a sly reference to some other thing which meshes into a tangle of nonsense which feels like it all means something huge but tantalisingly out of reach.

Reality must be a bit dull by comparison.
Jack by the hedge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 09:11 AM   #140
eerok
Quixoticist
 
eerok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: ON Canada
Posts: 3,681
Originally Posted by Hans View Post
Well

That was painful. I watched that video. Annoying thumping music and an unending display of images taken from movies mainly. Our good friend seems to believe that a future reality is shown in movies - and that evil people put all of their clever plans into movies spread out over the last thirty plus years.

Seems obsessed with finding the number 2023 and variants there of in movies and underlining them like they are important - that and other numbers. Lots and lots of numbers.

Uses Judy Woods as a source - amusing to say the least

Holocaust reference planned decades before...or something.

Flat earth - on boy.

Then lots of 33 numbers - picture of that number now and many other numbers.

Japan important for some reason. Not clear why

So the source of his information seems to be primarily Sci-fi movies.

Boring video, put together well but filled with 'dots lots of dots' which he points to and seems to say see that DOT and this DOT and that DOT? That means %$#%^&^%$.

Conclusion:

Garbage based on spotting numbers in obscure places in movies and other images.
There are 12 paragraphs to your post. 2 twice is 22. 2 plus 1 is 3. And there are zero black cats. That makes 2023!

Meh. This would be more fun if I were drunk.
__________________
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future." - Oscar Wilde
eerok is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 09:16 AM   #141
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 50,535
Originally Posted by eerok View Post
There are 12 paragraphs to your post. 2 twice is 22. 2 plus 1 is 3. And there are zero black cats. That makes 2023!

Meh. This would be more fun if I were drunk.
If I were drunk I'm pretty sure I could find something else more fun to do.
theprestige is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 09:20 AM   #142
eerok
Quixoticist
 
eerok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: ON Canada
Posts: 3,681
Originally Posted by theprestige View Post
If I were drunk I'm pretty sure I could find something else more fun to do.
My drunken options aren't as feature-rich as they used to be.
__________________
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future." - Oscar Wilde
eerok is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 09:25 AM   #143
gilius
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 243
Originally Posted by Jack by the hedge View Post
If Ebola outbreaks have never really happened then how do you know what real Ebola is?
It's been described in the literature and propagandized in countless movies in the context of 2023.
gilius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 09:28 AM   #144
The Greater Fool
Illuminator
 
The Greater Fool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arizona
Posts: 4,334
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
So out of 4 pages of waffle - this happens to be the most intelligent sentence so far: "Ebola will be tough. Cruise ships don't have a great track record in regard to disease."
What do I win?

Originally Posted by gilius View Post
Indeed, The Greater Fool is also correct about our chances of survival. When I go to the casino I only aim to make $1 profit; when 2023 comes I only aim to last 1 day longer than those who haven't watched my video.
It seems to me the chances of survival are significant.

Anything that floats will defeat the flood. Even tankers, as your picture of the girl from Water World revealed. Even fishing boats.

Here's another... A jet ride to Asia, since Asia will have some sort of water repellent. Duh! :slaps forehead: The Great Wall of China!

But, if you're set on cruise ships, here is a guide Speed 2: Cruise Control

Originally Posted by gilius View Post
However, if we could work together as a team rather than going it alone then we might have more chance of surviving longer? The cruise ships - acting as large targets - might be part of a game being played remotely by somebody working for the elite who had an unhappy childhood as per the movie Serenity (2019).
Team? Here you are on the internet spewing your plans to anyone willing to watch a video (and a sequel to follow). My team will let your team draw all the attention allowing my team to move below their notice.

Loose lips sink ships. I've said enough.

By the way, after you leave for your shelter, can I have your stereo?
__________________
- "Who is the greater fool? The fool? Or the one arguing with the fool?" [Various; Uknown]
- "The only way to win is not to play." [Tsig quoting 'War Games']

Last edited by The Greater Fool; 17th April 2020 at 09:35 AM.
The Greater Fool is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 09:31 AM   #145
Hans
Philosopher
 
Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 8,469
Originally Posted by eerok View Post
There are 12 paragraphs to your post. 2 twice is 22. 2 plus 1 is 3. And there are zero black cats. That makes 2023!

Meh. This would be more fun if I were drunk.
Damn you've uncovered my secret Illuminati background. Curses.

I must fade away again into the shadows... Muhahahahaha
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 09:36 AM   #146
gilius
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 243
Originally Posted by theprestige View Post
You know it's possible to map out what regions will be flooded given a certain level of sea rise. Have you not done this? Any part of Europe that would be flooded will have a corresponding part of Asia at the same altitude that will be flooded. The only way the flooding could mostly affect the West* and Europe is if those regions are mostly lower in altitude than most of Asia. Is that what you're claiming?

Also, why are the elites protecting Asia from flooding?

---
*What exactly is "the West" in your analysis? Why do you list it separately from "Europe"? Do you mean the continents in the Western Hemisphere - North and South America? Are you claiming that the parts of North and South America that border on the Pacific will be mostly flooded, but the parts of Asia that also border on the Pacific will not be?

What about Africa? South America borders the Atlantic, too. If South America is mostly flooded, will Africa also be mostly flooded?
Some of those questions are answered in the video so please watch that first and then we can discuss any remaining questions based on what evidence is available. I am not a prophet. I only have access to the same evidence that everyone else has - and we can only rely on our senses to guide us with regards to the evidence.

Did you know that the Netherlands is below sea level - but they are able to keep themselves above it?

When I refer to east vs. west, I am referring loosely to similar contrasts as per this chart - notwithstanding China:


As for Africa I don't have much evidence at all regarding their fate - not yet anyway - except speculation via flood maps, etc.

Last edited by Agatha; 15th June 2020 at 12:26 PM. Reason: shrink pictures
gilius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 09:40 AM   #147
Hans
Philosopher
 
Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 8,469
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eboli

Its a real place in Italy

http://www.comune.eboli.sa.it/cookie.aspx
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 09:41 AM   #148
Joe Random
Master Poster
 
Joe Random's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 2,831
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
Some of those questions are answered in the video so please watch that first and then we can discuss any remaining questions based on what evidence is available. I am not a prophet. I only have access to the same evidence that everyone else has - and we can only rely on our senses to guide us with regards to the evidence.

Did you know that the Netherlands is below sea level - but they are able to keep themselves above it?

When I refer to east vs. west, I am referring loosely to similar contrasts as per this chart - notwithstanding China
Parklife
Joe Random is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 09:43 AM   #149
Myriad
The Clarity Is Devastating
 
Myriad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Betwixt
Posts: 17,615
Ah, I've figured out the Waterworld picture now. That one was a bit more challenging, as you'll see.

The thing is, much as the elites enjoy taunting us with clues to their evil plans, it's even more enjoyable for them to also reveal, in even more subtle ways, the keys to thwarting their evil plans. They look forward to being able to say, "Nyah ha ha, those fools could have easily stopped us, but they didn't figure it out! They all deserve to die horribly and leave us a ruined desolate wasteland to rule over because they can't even solve a simple cryptic puzzle!"

But fortunately, I can! Consider, what are the most prominent features of that image? There are three: the framed print in the background, that is clearly Nikola Tesla; the child's strikingly bright eyes; and the child's outstretched foot, clad in a Teva sandal.

If you anagram TESLA, EYES, and TEVA, what do you get? ELEVATE YEASTS, of course.

So, I have already arranged with an amateur rocketry enthusiast friend to launch a variety of common yeast spores into the prevailing winds during his next flight meet. These will circulate in the atmosphere, and will with 100% certainty prevent any global flood or global Ebola pandemic from occurring in 2023. There may still be residual effects; smaller local flooding and/or less severe or less widespread epidemics or pandemics will probably still occur. But rest assured, the cracking of the sky dome and the global spread of Ebola can no longer occur in 2023.

Thank you, giilius, for bringing this matter to my attention. When you and most of humanity survive 2023, I hope you will come back to this thread and thank me.
__________________
A zÝmbie once bit my sister...
Myriad is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 09:44 AM   #150
Hans
Philosopher
 
Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 8,469
Originally Posted by gilius View Post

As for Africa I don't have much evidence at all regarding their fate - not yet anyway - except speculation via flood maps, etc.
https://i.postimg.cc/x1hN10Ks/mapa-futureworld.jpg
Flood map? What are those big chunks of territory that don't exist around Greenland in the middle of Pacific and off the coast of SA?

Is this something you didn't read the label on?

Looks like it might be a Mu shows Lemuria or other fantasy map.

This is who made this map it isn't a scientific one. I knew it because I saw it in a D & D game decades ago.


Last edited by Hans; 17th April 2020 at 09:54 AM.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 09:49 AM   #151
Myriad
The Clarity Is Devastating
 
Myriad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Betwixt
Posts: 17,615
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
As for Africa I don't have much evidence at all regarding their fate - not yet anyway - except speculation via flood maps, etc.
https://i.postimg.cc/x1hN10Ks/mapa-futureworld.jpg

Ooh, is that the risen Atlantis in the north Atlantic? And perhaps, the risen Pacifis in the south Pacific? Looks like a pretty even trade-off in total overall land area. Maybe I shouldn't stop the flood after all. What do you guys think? (There's plenty of time to decide. I don't think we'll be elevating yeasts until sometime in 2021.)
__________________
A zÝmbie once bit my sister...
Myriad is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 09:50 AM   #152
gilius
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 243
Originally Posted by Myriad View Post
So those frame grabs were supposed to represent "somebody working for the elite who had an unhappy childhood?" Too bad, I guessed the wrong Serenity movie. Apparently you meant Serenity (2019), a movie with a 20% Rotten Tomatoes rating that nobody saw, instead of Serenity (2005) with an 82% rating that's very popular among members here.

This is part of the problem with attempting to communicate via obscure pop culture references. Have you considered using words and sentences instead?
That part it not covered by the screenshots but from watching the entire movie. You are getting there mate, but we need to dig a bit deeper - just into those frame grabs. There might well be 2 different movies and my screen grabs may be from either of them. Generally, all the top Hollywood movies produced year-on-year are about 2023 - going right the way back to the 1950s - so it doesn't matter which ones we use since the elite control the entire entertainment industry and use it for propaganda purposes. 2023 is their biggest project.

We need to avoid any words, sentences, opinions and speculation - but concentrate on the evidence that can be verified with our senses. By agreeing that the cat is black and the building resembles a church we are in a much better position to progress our universal understanding.
gilius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 09:53 AM   #153
eerok
Quixoticist
 
eerok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: ON Canada
Posts: 3,681
Originally Posted by Myriad View Post
So, I have already arranged with an amateur rocketry enthusiast friend to launch a variety of common yeast spores into the prevailing winds during his next flight meet. These will circulate in the atmosphere, and will with 100% certainty prevent any global flood or global Ebola pandemic from occurring in 2023.
Good thinking. And the heat of reentry should make some nice sourdough.
__________________
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future." - Oscar Wilde
eerok is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 09:54 AM   #154
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored
 
Jack by the hedge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 10,978
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
It's been described in the literature and propagandized in countless movies in the context of 2023.
How did these movie writers know what the real disease was like if they've only ever heard about that fake version?

Also, which movies exactly have been about Ebola and 2023 (I mean, how many actually mention both Ebola and 2023, rather than something you overenthusiastically reinterpret as being about those things)?
Jack by the hedge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 09:56 AM   #155
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 50,535
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
Some of those questions are answered in the video so please watch that first and then we can discuss any remaining questions based on what evidence is available.
Absolutely not. Either you can explain what you mean by "the West" in plain written English, or you can't.

Literally 99.999% of humanity can answer direct questions in direct language. Literally nobody needs to stitch together arbitrary movie clips to answer questions.
theprestige is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 09:56 AM   #156
Hans
Philosopher
 
Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 8,469
Originally Posted by Myriad View Post
Ah, I've figured out the Waterworld picture now. That one was a bit more challenging, as you'll see.

The thing is, much as the elites enjoy taunting us with clues to their evil plans, it's even more enjoyable for them to also reveal, in even more subtle ways, the keys to thwarting their evil plans. They look forward to being able to say, "Nyah ha ha, those fools could have easily stopped us, but they didn't figure it out! They all deserve to die horribly and leave us a ruined desolate wasteland to rule over because they can't even solve a simple cryptic puzzle!"

But fortunately, I can! Consider, what are the most prominent features of that image? There are three: the framed print in the background, that is clearly Nikola Tesla; the child's strikingly bright eyes; and the child's outstretched foot, clad in a Teva sandal.

If you anagram TESLA, EYES, and TEVA, what do you get? ELEVATE YEASTS, of course.

So, I have already arranged with an amateur rocketry enthusiast friend to launch a variety of common yeast spores into the prevailing winds during his next flight meet. These will circulate in the atmosphere, and will with 100% certainty prevent any global flood or global Ebola pandemic from occurring in 2023. There may still be residual effects; smaller local flooding and/or less severe or less widespread epidemics or pandemics will probably still occur. But rest assured, the cracking of the sky dome and the global spread of Ebola can no longer occur in 2023.

Thank you, giilius, for bringing this matter to my attention. When you and most of humanity survive 2023, I hope you will come back to this thread and thank me.
Dang that sounds more effective than my plan of mass burnt offerings of yogurt.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 09:58 AM   #157
Hans
Philosopher
 
Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 8,469
Originally Posted by gilius View Post

We need to avoid any words, sentences, opinions and speculation - but concentrate on the evidence that can be verified with our senses. By agreeing that the cat is black and the building resembles a church we are in a much better position to progress our universal understanding.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 10:00 AM   #158
gilius
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 243
Originally Posted by Myriad View Post
You're cheating. There's no way to "notice" or even confirm your claim that the cat appears at the same moment that the man is outside the church, given that you've only posted three still frames. If knowledge of the entire cinematography of an obscure movie nominated for multiple Golden Raspberry Awards is needed to solve your little riddles, you should have said so up front. And even then it's still a very inefficient way to communicate.

And anyhow, my interpretation of the cat near the boat is entirely correct. You want to lead me astray because you didn't realize I would figure out so quickly that the Japanese escape ships are doomed to failure, but it's too late now.




Brownish, like most people.
All my screenshots include timecodes so you can verify the evidence is genuine and at what part of the movie the scene occurs, etc.

Where I come from we don't refer to people as "Brown" nor Afro-Caribbean anymore. Like the cat, the church man happens to be black (and I happen to be white, for what it's worth).

OK, so can you now describe this man's clothes whom appears of some importance in the elevated portrait to the rear of the seated child?

Last edited by Agatha; 15th June 2020 at 12:27 PM. Reason: shrink picture
gilius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 10:05 AM   #159
Myriad
The Clarity Is Devastating
 
Myriad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Betwixt
Posts: 17,615
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
All my screenshots include timecodes so you can verify the evidence is genuine and at what part of the movie the scene occurs, etc.

Where I come from we don't refer to people as "Brown" nor Afro-Caribbean anymore. Like the cat, the church man happens to be black (and I happen to be white, for what it's worth).

No, not like the cat. The man is not black in the same sense that the cat is. Note the enormous difference in color between the man and the cat.

You did not ask me about his race or cultural heritage. Where I come from we don't ask what color someone is, unless we're diagnosing a sunburn. But I answered you honestly and correctly anyhow.

Quote:
OK, so can you now describe this man's clothes whom appears of some importance in the elevated portrait to the rear of the seated child?
https://i.postimg.cc/xdCLk0tW/water82.png

Relax, dude. I've got this sorted. See my subsequent post.
__________________
A zÝmbie once bit my sister...
Myriad is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 10:07 AM   #160
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored
 
Jack by the hedge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 10,978
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
Generally, all the top Hollywood movies produced year-on-year are about 2023 - going right the way back to the 1950s - so it doesn't matter which ones we use since the elite control the entire entertainment industry and use it for propaganda purposes. 2023 is their biggest project.
Do you have to be a compulsive overconnector to think they're all about 2023 or can normal people see the connections too?

Weren't they all about 2012 until something went wrong with their plot? When did that switch happen? How did you discover they had switched to 2023 instead?
Jack by the hedge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:09 AM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.