IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Coronavirus , Coronavirus conspiracies , JFK conspiracies , John F. Kennedy

Old 17th April 2020, 10:10 AM   #161
gilius
Thinker

Originally Posted by The Greater Fool View Post
What do I win?

It seems to me the chances of survival are significant.

Anything that floats will defeat the flood. Even tankers, as your picture of the girl from Water World revealed. Even fishing boats.

Here's another... A jet ride to Asia, since Asia will have some sort of water repellent. Duh! :slaps forehead: The Great Wall of China!

But, if you're set on cruise ships, here is a guide Speed 2: Cruise Control

Team? Here you are on the internet spewing your plans to anyone willing to watch a video (and a sequel to follow). My team will let your team draw all the attention allowing my team to move below their notice.

Loose lips sink ships. I've said enough.

By the way, after you leave for your shelter, can I have your stereo?
You missed something: the flooding will occur at the same time the ebola is unleashed involving storms and possibly a "continuous tsunami":
https://edition.cnn.com/world/live-n...5e9c96021a4e18
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ts-overwhelmed
Everything is covered in the video, and it won't be as simple as using any kind of raft - particularly if we are part of a game being played by somebody who lacks empathy.
gilius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 10:14 AM   #162
gilius
Thinker

Originally Posted by Hans View Post
And Corona is the name of a beer, right? Can you write "West" upside-down using ASCII?

Last edited by Agatha; 15th June 2020 at 12:28 PM.
gilius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 10:22 AM   #163
gilius
Thinker

Flood map? What are those big chunks of territory that don't exist around Greenland in the middle of Pacific and off the coast of SA?

Is this something you didn't read the label on?

Looks like it might be a Mu shows Lemuria or other fantasy map.

This is who made this map it isn't a scientific one. I knew it because I saw it in a D & D game decades ago.

https://i.imgur.com/hU7Jkfl.png
It's not to be taken seriously because it has Atlantis in it - so it's simply satire to demonstrate that during a global flood some parts will remain above water whilst other parts get flooded. And it's not needed for 2023 - get yourself a proper flood map instead for that.
Old 17th April 2020, 10:24 AM   #164
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Will a sub survive the flood?

https://www.businessinsider.com/navy...loyment-2019-9
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 10:24 AM   #165
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
So what you need to do is get a black bathtub. You fill it with very fine sand, not builder's sand but really fine like sugar. Then you reach through the sand and pull out the plug as the sand drains out. But you have to film it. Once sand is drained you then watch the film played backwards.
Great way to relax
Captain_Swoop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 10:25 AM   #166
gilius
Thinker

Originally Posted by Myriad View Post
Ah, I've figured out the Waterworld picture now. That one was a bit more challenging, as you'll see.

The thing is, much as the elites enjoy taunting us with clues to their evil plans, it's even more enjoyable for them to also reveal, in even more subtle ways, the keys to thwarting their evil plans. They look forward to being able to say, "Nyah ha ha, those fools could have easily stopped us, but they didn't figure it out! They all deserve to die horribly and leave us a ruined desolate wasteland to rule over because they can't even solve a simple cryptic puzzle!"

But fortunately, I can! Consider, what are the most prominent features of that image? There are three: the framed print in the background, that is clearly Nikola Tesla; the child's strikingly bright eyes; and the child's outstretched foot, clad in a Teva sandal.

If you anagram TESLA, EYES, and TEVA, what do you get? ELEVATE YEASTS, of course.

So, I have already arranged with an amateur rocketry enthusiast friend to launch a variety of common yeast spores into the prevailing winds during his next flight meet. These will circulate in the atmosphere, and will with 100% certainty prevent any global flood or global Ebola pandemic from occurring in 2023. There may still be residual effects; smaller local flooding and/or less severe or less widespread epidemics or pandemics will probably still occur. But rest assured, the cracking of the sky dome and the global spread of Ebola can no longer occur in 2023.

Thank you, giilius, for bringing this matter to my attention. When you and most of humanity survive 2023, I hope you will come back to this thread and thank me.
Take a close look at these portraits and compare:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superi...ciety_of_Jesus

The child (Enola) is seen against the framed portrait of what appears to represent the Black Pope described as being anonymous, "death cannot find him", "no home or people to care for", "not afraid of anything", "can see and hear for miles", "can hide in the shadow of the sun", and "can be right behind you and you won't even know it till you are dead".

Last edited by gilius; 17th April 2020 at 10:26 AM.
Old 17th April 2020, 10:28 AM   #167
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored

Originally Posted by gilius View Post
It's not to be taken seriously
/thread
Jack by the hedge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 10:29 AM   #168
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Religious nutjobs love the apocalypse.

People must have a lousy life to have to look forward to the end of civilization - goes for extreme "preppers" too.

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 10:32 AM   #169
Joe Random
Master Poster

You missed something: the flooding will occur at the same time the ebola is unleashed involving storms and possibly a "continuous tsunami":
Everything is covered in the video, and it won't be as simple as using any kind of raft - particularly if we are part of a game being played by somebody who lacks empathy.

If "they" have the ability to unleash global flooding and a "continuous tsunami" then you're SERIOUSLY playing on the wrong team. Don't need a crystal ball to predict who is going to win that war. Any idea how I can get in touch with "them" and sign up? Happen to know if I'll be able to roll over my 401k with them?
Joe Random is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 10:36 AM   #170
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored

The child (Enola) is seen against the framed portrait of what appears to represent the Black Pope described as being anonymous, "death cannot find him", "no home or people to care for", "not afraid of anything", "can see and hear for miles", "can hide in the shadow of the sun", and "can be right behind you and you won't even know it till you are dead".
Wait. Back up. Some guy wearing a clerical dog collar. Explain exactly why this is "the black pope" and not just some random cleric from some random church.
Jack by the hedge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 10:36 AM   #171
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

All my screenshots include timecodes so you can verify the evidence is genuine and at what part of the movie the scene occurs, etc.

Where I come from we don't refer to people as "Brown" nor Afro-Caribbean anymore. Like the cat, the church man happens to be black (and I happen to be white, for what it's worth).

OK, so can you now describe this man's clothes whom appears of some importance in the elevated portrait to the rear of the seated child?
https://i.postimg.cc/xdCLk0tW/water82.png
Lord Lucan?

Freddie Mercury?
Captain_Swoop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 10:37 AM   #172
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

Looks more like Lord Lucan.
Old 17th April 2020, 10:59 AM   #173
Axxman300
Illuminator

End of the world - check.
Elites behind it - check.
Freemasons are evil - check.
Yet another year in-which the world ends - check.
Watch my stupid Youtube video - check.
911 was an inside jobby-job - check.

Old 17th April 2020, 11:01 AM   #174
redietz
New Blood

Originally Posted by Joe Random View Post
If "they" have the ability to unleash global flooding and a "continuous tsunami" then you're SERIOUSLY playing on the wrong team. Don't need a crystal ball to predict who is going to win that war. Any idea how I can get in touch with "them" and sign up? Happen to know if I'll be able to roll over my 401k with them?

More importantly, since MLB and all professional sports are shut down, can we get a line on this? I have $1200 to burn.
redietz is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 11:11 AM   #175
Myriad
The Clarity Is Devastating

From the Wikipedia article, they don't seem very anonymous.

It also doesn't seem as if death has any trouble at all finding them.

Having no home or people to care for is not a strength.

There are many people who are not afraid of anything, or who are able to successfully appear so.

Anyone with normal sight and hearing can see and hear for miles, under the right conditions.

The sun has no shadow, so being able to hide in the sun's shadow is equivalent to not being able to hide at all. But if the phrase means being able to hide in the shadows the sun casts (e.g. in the dark at night), anyone can do that.

People are behind me all the time, that I don't notice. Fortunately they generally aren't trying to murder me. But if one did, and suddenly dealt me a fatal blow, I also would't know it in advance. That wouldn't mean they had ninja powers.

But it's not any of them in the film frame anyhow. Most of them don't even have black mustaches. It's Tesla.
Old 17th April 2020, 11:13 AM   #176
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

Does the video include evidence from Outbreak and The Abyss?

What about The Poseidon Adventure? What about the remake, Poseidon? Are both of those full of clues? Just the original? Just the remake?
theprestige is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 11:32 AM   #177
bknight
Master Poster

If it helps I can point you in the direction to one of the guys operating the "weather machine" - not that I have actually seen it - doesn't change the fact that a global flood has been planned for at least 50 years with weekly updates ever since. But the extreme weather is only part of the forecast (no pun intended); ebola is equally if not more concerning.
If temperatures continue to rise at the same rate, the glacial ice will continue to melt and we just might have a global flood along the low lying areas in the world. And this has absolutely nothing to do with a big conspiracy.
Big if but it is a possibility.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 11:44 AM   #178
Elagabalus
Philosopher

It's not to be taken seriously because it has Atlantis in it - so it's simply satire to demonstrate that during a global flood some parts will remain above water whilst other parts get flooded. And it's not needed for 2023 - get yourself a proper flood map instead for that.
Have you ever had a psychological evaluation?
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 12:16 PM   #179
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

I know, the elites are James Earl Jones and Malcolm McDowell. All of their secret plans can be deciphered by watching their 2013 Sprint commercials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VV52m_wpgQ
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 12:36 PM   #180
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

Corona is the name of a beer, and also of a Toyota, and a former manufacturer of typewriters, a manufacturer of gardening tools, and (wow, the connections grow and grow....) a Cuban cigar!

Make doubly extra certain that you don't accidentally stumble on the etymology of the word, or look at a picture of the virus, which might trick you into a naif misunderstanding of why some things might sport that name. No no, its all a grand conspiracy. Get out your colored yarn and your push pins and make the connections, sheeple! It's all there, the shape of the future is coronary!

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 12:54 PM   #181
gilius
Thinker

Originally Posted by theprestige View Post
Does the video include evidence from Outbreak and The Abyss?

What about The Poseidon Adventure? What about the remake, Poseidon? Are both of those full of clues? Just the original? Just the remake?
Out of those it includes only The Abyss, but we can be sure the rest you mentioned will also be packed with clues about 2023 - otherwise if such multi-million dollar productions do not provide any legacy for the oligarchs - then it's considered wasted. And anything that has remakes has even more chance of being 2023 based. The ones you mentioned are on the watch list. And the greatest of them all would have to be Alien Covenant and Blade Runner 2049 - but we are seriously spoilt for choice.
Old 17th April 2020, 01:09 PM   #182
gilius
Thinker

Originally Posted by bknight View Post
If temperatures continue to rise at the same rate, the glacial ice will continue to melt and we just might have a global flood along the low lying areas in the world. And this has absolutely nothing to do with a big conspiracy.
Big if but it is a possibility.
That's why you need to watch the video otherwise without any evidence how could you possibly know it's a conspiracy that could get blamed on climate change?
Old 17th April 2020, 01:21 PM   #183
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored

Ö we can be sure the rest you mentioned will also be packed with clues about 2023 - otherwise if such multi-million dollar productions do not provide any legacy for the oligarchs - then it's considered wasted.
It's a bit of a crappy epitaph if their existence is only hinted at in a series of cryptic clues hidden in movies, and that only you can spot.

I mean, Hitchcock at least appeared in his own movies.
Old 17th April 2020, 01:30 PM   #184
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

To quote Robert Schumann, "Hats off, gentlemen, a....." Oh wait. The Poseidon Adventure??!!?? Hats back on, gentlemen.

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 03:32 PM   #185
Hans
Philosopher

YOU provided it - or did you forget that? LOL
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 03:36 PM   #186
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
Obviously not special Ebola torpedoes will get'm.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 03:42 PM   #187
Hans
Philosopher

And Corona is the name of a beer, right? Can you write "West" upside-down using ASCII?
Well then why were you getting all excited about a Prince of Eboli then?

I mean if you would make an actual effort to research things you wouldn't make these amateurish mistakes which causes people to just laugh at you.

Didn't know Eboli is real place so a Prince of Eboli isn't a secret sign for "ebola" - note the difference in spelling. Here is a question why would an Iberian Prince be from Eboli in what is modern Italy - do you even know?

Put up a silly fantasy map of flooding that says on it that's its a silly fantasy map when you are trying convince people your ideas are real.

You see the path you're going down. Talking a lot but making error after error.

Is this some sort of parody of a bad conspiracy theory?
Old 17th April 2020, 03:44 PM   #188
Hans
Philosopher

That's why you need to watch the video otherwise without any evidence how could you possibly know it's a conspiracy that could get blamed on climate change?
I watched it and there wasn't any such 'evidence' in it. I recommend to anyone in this thread NOT to watch it - complete waste of 21 minutes.
Old 17th April 2020, 04:04 PM   #189
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

Well then why were you getting all excited about a Prince of Eboli then?

I mean if you would make an actual effort to research things you wouldn't make these amateurish mistakes which causes people to just laugh at you.

Didn't know Eboli is real place so a Prince of Eboli isn't a secret sign for "ebola" - note the difference in spelling. Here is a question why would an Iberian Prince be from Eboli in what is modern Italy - do you even know?

Put up a silly fantasy map of flooding that says on it that's its a silly fantasy map when you are trying convince people your ideas are real.

You see the path you're going down. Talking a lot but making error after error.

Is this some sort of parody of a bad conspiracy theory?
Poe
Old 17th April 2020, 04:07 PM   #190
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

PSA: Watched the video and it is awful BS

Anyone who swallows that level of BS deserves a slapping.

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 04:18 PM   #191
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
PSA: Watched the video and it is awful BS

Anyone who swallows that level of BS deserves a slapping.
Is he really a flat earther?
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 04:31 PM   #192
gilius
Thinker

Originally Posted by Jack by the hedge View Post
Wait. Back up. Some guy wearing a clerical dog collar. Explain exactly why this is "the black pope" and not just some random cleric from some random church.
What colour is the cat?

Is he really a flat earther?
A 2D Flat Mooner might be a better description!

Old 17th April 2020, 04:45 PM   #193
gilius
Thinker

Obviously not special Ebola torpedoes will get'm.
Spot the difference:

Are two posters better than one?

Last edited by gilius; 17th April 2020 at 04:55 PM.
Old 17th April 2020, 05:15 PM   #194
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

And the greatest of them all would have to be Alien Covenant and Blade Runner 2049
Occult propaganda is the the only reasonable explanation for why such a stupid movie as Alien Covenant exists.
theprestige is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 05:20 PM   #195
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

What colour is the cat?

A 2D Flat Mooner might be a better description!

https://i.postimg.cc/wj37LQH6/craters.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/DwDmg4y1/moon.jpg
Okay, that proves it. This is all a joke. Flat earthers aren't real. There are people who say the earth is flat but they don't believe it. You don't believe the earth if flat.
Old 17th April 2020, 05:21 PM   #196
gilius
Thinker

Originally Posted by theprestige View Post
Occult propaganda is the the only reasonable explanation for why such a stupid movie as Alien Covenant exists.
True say - but it's an amazing homage to the elite re: 2023. Even the original Alien done a superb job propagandizing 2023 in terms of the virus + flooding, but Alien Covenant even surpasses that IMO. Right now everyone is waiting for Dune from the French master director... that should tell us more about the plan for the Middle East if not the original Dune.
Old 17th April 2020, 05:23 PM   #197
gilius
Thinker

Okay, that proves it. This is all a joke. Flat earthers aren't real. There are people who say the earth is flat but they don't believe it. You don't believe the earth if flat.
Watch the video - you've only got 3 years to brush up on this.
Old 17th April 2020, 05:23 PM   #198
Belz...
Fiend God

Please discuss the evidence in my video minus any ad-hominem attacks...
People yapping on a video does not constitute evidence.

You'll have to do better.

On the flip side, when what you pretend is true doesn't happen, will you be back here to retract your claim?

Yeah, I didn't think so.

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 05:25 PM   #199
Belz...
Fiend God

I think 99% of the 3K views are people who have turned the video off after only 5 minutes or so, hence no resulting discussions. One guy claimed he watched it 3 times - but when I tested him on the Jurassic Park slides in the deck his answer showed that he was lying; he hadn't properly watched the video at all nor understood it.
Jurassic Park?

Gods, I'm glad I didn't watch it.

Belz... is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 05:30 PM   #200
Belz...
Fiend God

I made the video - not to preach - but with the intention of recruiting members as part of a team to survive for the 22 years that the weather machine will be operated for prior to official declaration of the New World Order.
People have been claiming that this NWO is coming for a LONG while. There's never a good explanation as to why they never set it in motion, never mind actual evidence for its existence. And no, tea leaves divination from movies doesn't count.

Quote:
We are lucky the elite have waited so long to push the on/off switch - in excess of 60 years - lucky to be alive, in fact, as they could have let loose the airborne ebola + flooding prior to the 1960s if they wanted to.
Exactly: somehow this great, super-intelligent and hyper-prepared evil society never sets their plans into motion.

I think we're safe on this one too.

Also, flooding? What are you babbling about?

I'm sorry I disagree. You can't possibly make that assumption without watching the video and seeing the evidence I bring to the table. It's ad-hominem.
It's not an ad hominem. Don't use words when you don't understand what they mean.

It's a dismissal of a poor form of argument. If you have something really solid, present it in written form so it can be properly analysed and critiqued.

I suspect that you have nothing but claims. Prove me wrong.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories