IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Coronavirus , Coronavirus conspiracies , JFK conspiracies , John F. Kennedy

Old 17th April 2020, 05:31 PM   #201
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by gilius View Post
You cannot suddenly have 22 years of extreme weather storms and global flooding that begin on a date scheduled 50+ years ago by those in control of technology (etc.) without some sort of "weather machine" (inferred) - happens to be symbolically represented in some sources; likewise we couldn't have had dustification of the World Trade Center without some kind of DEW machine as portrayed symbolically in other sources as part of similar propaganda.
We'll add weather to the list of things you don't understand.

Quote:
You missed something: the flooding will occur at the same time the ebola is unleashed involving storms and possibly a "continuous tsunami":
That's nonsensical.

Are you on some sort of medication?

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 05:33 PM   #202
gilius
Thinker

Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
Jurassic Park?

Gods, I'm glad I didn't watch it.
Jurassic Park is all about concentration camps with watch towers and electric fences; didn't you know? Even Eyes Wide Shut features a symbolic representation:

What languages are in Jurassic Park besides English? Answer is in the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGHuFTvXC-k

Have you booked any cruise ships lately?

Last edited by Agatha; 15th June 2020 at 12:33 PM. Reason: shrink large pictures
gilius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 05:39 PM   #203
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

Jurassic Park is all about concentration camps with watch towers and electric fences; didn't you know? Even Eyes Wide Shut features a symbolic representation:
https://i.postimg.cc/Y0NxVXNF/eyes22.png

https://i.postimg.cc/Qddq4JFB/eyes33.png

https://i.postimg.cc/3xfFP0Gt/eyes37.png
In your world, does anyone ever actually make a movie just for the purpose of creating a story to entertain people? Or is literally every single movie just occult propaganda?

Are there any moviemakers who *aren't* in on the conspiracy?
theprestige is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 05:43 PM   #204
gilius
Thinker

Originally Posted by theprestige View Post
In your world, does anyone ever actually make a movie just for the purpose of creating a story to entertain people? Or is literally every single movie just occult propaganda?

Are there any moviemakers who *aren't* in on the conspiracy?
I only found one Hollywood blockbuster so far that doesn't reference 2023: I, Robot (2004). Anything else in the top 10 in terms of budget/popularity are normally always 2023 propaganda pieces since the Freemasons are getting quite excited now for when only they remain on the earth, albeit in the new colony.
gilius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 05:49 PM   #205
gilius
Thinker

Last edited by Agatha; 15th June 2020 at 12:34 PM. Reason: shrink large pictures
Old 17th April 2020, 05:49 PM   #206
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored

What colour is the cat?
If you really think that answers the question, go talk to a doctor. And be sure to mention you see portents for the end of civilization everywhere you look.
Jack by the hedge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 05:53 PM   #207
gilius
Thinker

Oh look, I've found the weather machine...

Last edited by Agatha; 15th June 2020 at 12:35 PM.
Old 17th April 2020, 05:56 PM   #208
gilius
Thinker

2023:

Last edited by Agatha; 15th June 2020 at 12:38 PM. Reason: more large pictures
Old 17th April 2020, 05:58 PM   #209
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored

Oh look, I've found the weather machine...
Excellent work, agent gilius. Now that you've located their fiendish device, you should definitely alert the authorities so it can be seized and their evil plans averted.

I mean, you're going to do that, right?
Jack by the hedge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 05:59 PM   #210
Venom
Illuminator

this video is ********.
Venom is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 06:08 PM   #211
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

Wow, it took all this many pages to get to the secret volcano hideout!

Stay tuned for the amazing prophesies of The Killer Elite, the subtle hidden message in Butterflies are Freemasons, the hidden cosmic truth of Paper Moon!

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 06:11 PM   #212
gilius
Thinker

Originally Posted by Jack by the hedge View Post
Excellent work, agent gilius. Now that you've located their fiendish device, you should definitely alert the authorities so it can be seized and their evil plans averted.

I mean, you're going to do that, right?
The oligarchs did not come this far to stop now... do not try to change our fate... all life must be extinguished!

Last edited by Agatha; 15th June 2020 at 12:38 PM.
Old 17th April 2020, 06:16 PM   #213
gilius
Thinker

Originally Posted by bruto View Post
Wow, it took all this many pages to get to the secret volcano hideout!

Stay tuned for the amazing prophesies of The Killer Elite, the subtle hidden message in Butterflies are Freemasons, the hidden cosmic truth of Paper Moon!

Last edited by Agatha; 15th June 2020 at 12:39 PM. Reason: more large pictures
Old 17th April 2020, 06:46 PM   #214
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

I only found one Hollywood blockbuster so far that doesn't reference 2023: I, Robot (2004). Anything else in the top 10 in terms of budget/popularity are normally always 2023 propaganda pieces since the Freemasons are getting quite excited now for when only they remain on the earth, albeit in the new colony.
What happened, do you think? Is he the one director in Hollywood who's allowed to make movies just for fun and profit?
theprestige is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 06:56 PM   #215
gilius
Thinker

What happened, do you think? Is he the one director in Hollywood who's allowed to make movies just for fun and profit?
I don't know... haven't got a clue... even Flat Earth filmmakers are obliged to include 2023 in their movies.

Last edited by Agatha; 15th June 2020 at 12:40 PM.
Old 17th April 2020, 06:58 PM   #216
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

I don't know... haven't got a clue... even Flat Earth filmmakers are obliged to include 2023 in their movies.
https://i.postimg.cc/fyXpfhJc/Behind...h-and-2023.jpg
23 BC, or d 23 AD?

You have no idea what your thread and video are evidence for... ll
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 07:02 PM   #217
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

Do you think every move reference to the Sea of Japan is part of the propaganda? Or do you think sometimes moviemakers just put it in there because it's a real place and they thought it would make a good setting for their story?
Old 17th April 2020, 07:03 PM   #218
gilius
Thinker

Do you think every move reference to the Sea of Japan is part of the propaganda? Or do you think sometimes moviemakers just put it in there because it's a real place and they thought it would make a good setting for their story?
It's a very key part of the propaganda, but you need to watch the video to find out why.
Old 17th April 2020, 07:07 PM   #219
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

I don't know... haven't got a clue... even Flat Earth filmmakers are obliged to include 2023 in their movies. [/url]
But not Alex Proyas, apparently. He's not obliged to do anything about 2023, is he?

Somehow the global elite let him into Hollywood, let him make blockbuster movies, and don't make him do propaganda.

How do you explain that? Does he have pictures of George Soros in bed with Donald Trump?
Old 17th April 2020, 07:11 PM   #220
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

It's a very key part of the propaganda, but you need to watch the video to find out why.
Dude, I'm not going to watch your video. Stop shilling your video.

Even you admit that it's a terrible video that doesn't hold anyone's attention for more than five minutes. Everybody here who's done you the extravagant courtesy of actually trying to watch it has reported that it cold sucks.

Nothing you've posted so far in this thread gives me any confidence that the video is worth my time.

If you really want me to watch your video, you'll need to make a large gesture of good faith. Like answering some of my questions here, instead of insisting on your video. I'll watch the video after I have some assurances that it's actually worth watching.
Old 17th April 2020, 07:32 PM   #221
Joe Random
Master Poster

Occult propaganda is the the only reasonable explanation for why such a stupid movie as Alien Covenant exists.
Overlooks "apologizing for Prometheus".
Joe Random is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 07:35 PM   #222
Elagabalus
Philosopher

The danger level is at 25 not 23.
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 07:37 PM   #223
William Parcher
Show me the monkey!

I only needed to watch about 5 minutes of that video to learn that we are all going to have a problem in 23,000 A.D.

There is still time to do something about this but I don't suggest waiting a few thousand years to get started.

BTW, the music sounds like a childrens lullaby. This seems appropriate if we are all going to die, or be killed or simply stop living.

I don't think it's true that the message can't be written and instead you have to watch the video. I would summarize it this way...

Every movie has the number 2 and 3 in it. So, the earth as we know it will end in 23,000.
Old 17th April 2020, 07:38 PM   #224
Elagabalus
Philosopher

Dude, I'm not going to watch your video. Stop shilling your video.

Even you admit that it's a terrible video that doesn't hold anyone's attention for more than five minutes. Everybody here who's done you the extravagant courtesy of actually trying to watch it has reported that it cold sucks.

Nothing you've posted so far in this thread gives me any confidence that the video is worth my time.

If you really want me to watch your video, you'll need to make a large gesture of good faith. Like answering some of my questions here, instead of insisting on your video. I'll watch the video after I have some assurances that it's actually worth watching.
@2:19 is the first "Jurassic Park" infiltration.*

*Did I get that right, gilius?
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 08:04 PM   #225
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

Wait. Now you tell us they can't be stopped, and all life must end? What's the point then? Time to relax and crack open another beer and put on a movie. I hear Pride and Prejudice is a simmering stew of suggestive clues.

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 08:12 PM   #226
Elagabalus
Philosopher

Spell it out for us, gilius. Your video certainly doesn't.
Old 17th April 2020, 08:40 PM   #227
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Watch the video - you've only got 3 years to brush up on this.
Of course I'm not going to watch your video.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 09:02 PM   #228
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

North Korea fires two World War Two tech weapons
Glorified V2s.. into the the sea.
I am not impressed.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2020, 09:09 PM   #229
gabeygoat
Graduate Poster

Gilius, when none of this happens, how will you react. I’m just curious, it’s always interesting to me when doomsday proponents fail and to see their reaction.

If you answer this, please don’t ask me to watch the video. I watched 7 minutes of it. It made no sense, I personally didn’t like the music, and it explains nothing. I know that sounds mean, but it’s my honest reaction
Old 18th April 2020, 02:29 AM   #230
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
North Korea fires two World War Two tech weapons
Glorified V2s.. into the the sea.
I am not impressed.
Two, WW2, V2? They've brought their plans forward to 2022!
Old 18th April 2020, 02:55 AM   #231
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

https://i.postimg.cc/Y0NxVXNF/eyes22.png

https://i.postimg.cc/Qddq4JFB/eyes33.png

https://i.postimg.cc/3xfFP0Gt/eyes37.png
You realise you have just outed yourself as an illegal downloader, right?

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th April 2020, 02:59 AM   #232
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
Okay, that proves it. This is all a joke. Flat earthers aren't real. There are people who say the earth is flat but they don't believe it. You don't believe the earth if flat.
You would be surprised. There are people that think the earth is flat. Some for religious reasons and some for conspiratorial reasons.
They do exist.
Captain_Swoop is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th April 2020, 03:04 AM   #233
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

Why can't you tell us here?

Answer a ******* question for a change.
Captain_Swoop is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th April 2020, 03:31 AM   #234
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored

Instead of telling a bunch of strangers on a skeptics forum that you are receiving cryptic messages hidden in movies warning that the Freemasons are going to wipe out civilisation in 2023, tell a doctor.
Old 18th April 2020, 03:46 AM   #235
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
You would be surprised. There are people that think the earth is flat. Some for religious reasons and some for conspiratorial reasons.
They do exist.
Nope, don't believe it. They're just people who want to be the train wreck the rest of us can't look away from. I'm not falling for their act.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th April 2020, 08:08 AM   #236
gypsyjackson
Graduate Poster

Didn't Jim Carrey already do this one?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Number_23

ETA: And some Germans:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/23_(film)

Last edited by gypsyjackson; 18th April 2020 at 08:11 AM. Reason: German cinema
gypsyjackson is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th April 2020, 09:20 AM   #237
bknight
Master Poster

That's why you need to watch the video otherwise without any evidence how could you possibly know it's a conspiracy that could get blamed on climate change?
You obviously can't read as there is no conspiracy involved with global temperature rise. It has to do with CO and CO2 used in the production processes of almost all manufacturing and personal usage.
I repeat there is no conspiracy here, and if you think there is you are not using any logic to fabricate one. Of course there ae the logical fallacies that may produce a conspiracy which I'm sure you have many in your video, but I'm not watching it. I don't need to waste my time following some CT.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th April 2020, 09:58 AM   #238
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Are your photos legal size?

Are you saying we only live twice? You put up the fictional movie "You Only Live Twice" for what reason? What is it called when reality mixes with fantasy?

You need to watch Pan's Labyrinth (El laberinto del fauno) (2006) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlFa-0249Po
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th April 2020, 10:11 AM   #239
Elagabalus
Philosopher

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post

Are you saying we only live twice? You put up the fictional movie "You Only Live Twice" for what reason? What is it called when reality mixes with fantasy?

You need to watch Pan's Labyrinth (El laberinto del fauno) (2006) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlFa-0249Po
I was thinking he needs to watch this one.

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
Old 18th April 2020, 10:50 AM   #240
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post

I'm not sure he needs to be watching any more movies. A walk about in the sunshine, take some air (while social distancing) will do a world of good here.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories