IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Coronavirus , Coronavirus conspiracies , JFK conspiracies , John F. Kennedy

Reply
Old 26th April 2020, 02:09 PM   #321
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: I live in a swamp
Posts: 22,832
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
But if nobody is watching my video beyond the 5 minute mark and nobody is re-sharing it then how could anyone possibly know my warnings are genuine when they are brainwashed to obey authority figures and look down on conspiracy theorists who provide conspiracy facts without any theories attached to them? This whole exercise only goes to affirm the elite's total control over the human mind, so that when the ultimate truth does come along the masses have no means of making heads nor tails of it. Nobody need ever keep a secret again because our culture is too debased.
It's okay that no one is sharing your warnings because your warnings aren't worth anything. No one will be helped by your video because none of it is real. There are real environmental, political and public health problems ahead of us. None of them have the slightest thing to do with your video. People shouldn't waste time on your video because there are real challenges facing all of humanity.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th April 2020, 02:22 PM   #322
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored
 
Jack by the hedge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 10,978
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
There's nothing imaginary about it
Prove it. Use science. Until you do you're just another crazy conspiracy theorist.
Jack by the hedge is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th April 2020, 02:26 PM   #323
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing
 
abaddon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Republic of Ireland
Posts: 21,471
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
There will be a major Outbreak and major salt, i.e. flooding, come 2023. And The Poseidon Adventure was quite helpful in explaining how to increase our chances of survival.
Another illegal download.

You sure are racking up the evidence.
__________________
Who is General Failure? And why is he reading my hard drive?


...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th April 2020, 02:34 PM   #324
gabeygoat
Graduate Poster
 
gabeygoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hard Corvallis Oregon
Posts: 1,316
I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be destroyed by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth."
__________________
"May I interest you in some coconut milk?" ~Akhenaten Wallabe Esq
gabeygoat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th April 2020, 03:18 PM   #325
Blue Mountain
Resident Skeptical Hobbit
 
Blue Mountain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Waging war on woo-woo in Winnipeg
Posts: 6,518
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
(words)
You didn't answer a single one of my questions. Please try again, and this time I recommend reading my post first.
__________________
The social illusion reigns to-day upon all the heaped-up ruins of the past, and to it belongs the future. The masses have never thirsted after truth. They turn aside from evidence that is not to their taste, preferring to deify error, if error seduce them. Gustav Le Bon, The Crowd, 1895 (from the French)
Canadian or living in Canada? PM me if you want an entry on the list of Canadians on the forum.
Blue Mountain is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th April 2020, 03:28 PM   #326
eerok
Quixoticist
 
eerok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: ON Canada
Posts: 3,680
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
Science is fine as long as you don't rely on Scientists (or people who report to a boss and get paid) to guide you.
What about the people who answer to no boss but also have no knowledge or sense? Should we be guided by those who don't report to a boss but are mentally ill, stupid, malicious, misinformed, or joking?

Whatever you're talking about isn't science.
__________________
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future." - Oscar Wilde
eerok is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th April 2020, 04:34 PM   #327
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 27,922
Exclamation The items of ignorance, fantasy and lies from gilius

11 items of ignorance, fantasy and lies from gilius, from "weather machine" paranoia to an obsession with 23.

Next:
  1. The Poseidon Adventure stupidity (it was fiction) and more number 23 obsession.
  2. "Oceania"/"early movie 1984"/Outbreak stupidity (more fiction).
  3. More movie stupidity (1984).
  4. Paranoia about the movie industry being controlled by "oligarchs" who control everything else (including of course him !)
    Ebola + flood delusions.
    Adds Simpsons (the cartoon) stupidity.
    More movie stupidity (Mad Max - Fury Road).
    Adds "videogames, comic books, LP covers, advertisements, news articles, cartoons, radio, religions" paranoia.
    Lies about "citadels on water" on the 20 pound note: The tower featured on the note is actually the Margate Lighthouse.
  5. Paranoiac "oligarchs" lie with a deluded flooding of Canada/USA/South America image.
    No climate change flooding will do what the deluded image shows. It is a lie that Brazil is the best place to be when clearly it is the western seaboard of North America.
  6. "tube station + BBC/North Korea" gibberish. More delusions that fictional movies reveal secrets in his head.

  7. "1." Money used as a weapon paranoia.
    "2." Money paranoia.
    "3. The more popular the movie..." delusion.
    "4. The clues planted in plain sight ..." lie and paranoia about Freemasons, etc..
    Only he sees imaginary "clues". The rest of the world is not obsessed with water, the number 23, etc.
  8. His imaginary "clues" again and a "2023 in most movies" lie.
  9. A "already discussed several screenshots in the topic" lie.
    We are not discussing your fantasies. We are stating real world facts.
    Some movies will have the number 23 in them because the number 23 exists in the real world, e.g. there will be the 23rd floor on elevator panels in some movie scenes ! That is irrelevant to the year 2023.
    Many movies have water in them - well Duh - oceans and rivers exist!
  10. A demand to watch his obviously paranoiac (given this thread) video.
    More stupid images and movie clips (Eyes Wide Shut).
  11. An "empirical evidence " lie.
    This is empirical evidence. It is not blatant fantasies about random film clips, etc.
  12. "Illuminati"/secrets societies paranoia and a lie that the Freemasons are a secret society.
    Freemasonry started as a guide of stonemasons. It evolved to a general fraternal organisation. Its existence has never been a secret. They did try to keep their rituals private but that has not been the case for decades or maybe even centuries.
  13. More movie paranoia ("secret language of the oligarchs").
  14. A lie about science being controlled by "spies in academic clothing".
    A "Following the scientific method is how we got fooled in the first place" delusion.
    A "read the article lie" when what he does is tout his fact-less, conspiracy theory video.
  15. "don't rely on Scientists (or people who report to a boss and get paid)" paranoia and stupidity.
    Sceince is big and complex. It takes about 7 years for a scientist to learn their area of research. They continue to learn as science progresses. No rational person would try to learn all of the science that all scientists cover ! It is possible for an educated person to learn the basics of a subject and understand the scientific literature on it. There are science reporters whose job it is to give explanations of science. Otherwise we have to rely on the fact that science undergoes a process of review that generally makes errors rare.
    The conspiracy paranoia that because scientists are paid, they must be unreliable. I wander if conspiracy theorist have jobs and if they get paid for them !
  16. Touts his fact-less, conspiracy theory video.
  17. His "clues left in plain sight by our owners" delusion.
  18. "brainwashed to obey authority" paranoia or insult.

Last edited by Reality Check; 26th April 2020 at 04:39 PM.
Reality Check is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th April 2020, 06:09 PM   #328
Hans
Philosopher
 
Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 8,469
Originally Posted by gabeygoat View Post
I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be destroyed by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth."
That was a different supreme being - they do a tag team sorta thing
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th April 2020, 06:18 PM   #329
Hans
Philosopher
 
Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 8,469
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
But if nobody is watching my video beyond the 5 minute mark and nobody is re-sharing it
Are you forgetting I watched that piece of trash? All the way thru. Total boring nonsense and clear indication you're lost in space.

I did note that you seem to think everyone in the world reads English. Hint: they don't.

That I found amusing.

I mean you are neither credible, interesting or truthful so why would we be discussing your fruitcake ideas seriously?

Why don't you go to Above Top Secret which is crawling with end of the world conspiracies but you'll probably have to take a number the 'CT swarm' is out in force

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/37/pg1/srtpages

Last edited by Hans; 26th April 2020 at 06:22 PM.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th April 2020, 06:22 PM   #330
Myriad
The Clarity Is Devastating
 
Myriad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Betwixt
Posts: 17,615
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
If you watch the video then you will learn that the additional water will be coming from the dome/firmament after being opened up temporarily - and that tons of propaganda exists for this also - as part of the 23 project. That's why the earth is viewed as an aquarium; a Tesla coil in terms of the weather machine (or "engine"); and we are the crown's virus that must be reduced to keep population levels in perpetual balance.

There's no firmament containing water above the earth.

We know this, not because of anything any space agency ever said or did, but because when we look at Venus through a telescope we observe phases. Anyone can do this. Anyone can make their own telescope to do this, if they feel it necessary.
__________________
A zÝmbie once bit my sister...
Myriad is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th April 2020, 08:31 PM   #331
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 27,922
Exclamation Obvious delusions about what the Earth is viewed as

Originally Posted by gilius View Post
If you watch the video then you will learn that the additional water will be coming from the dome/firmament after being opened up temporarily - and that tons of propaganda exists for this also - as part of the 23 project. That's why the earth is viewed as an aquarium; a Tesla coil in terms of the weather machine (or "engine"); and we are the crown's virus that must be reduced to keep population levels in perpetual balance.
So we have a flat Earther or maybe creationist video with obvious delusions about what the Earth is viewed as, and "Tesla coil" gibberish!

The vast majority of people view that Earth as it has been viewed for the last 2300 or more years - as a globe with no imaginary dome, especially since we send spacecraft throughout the Solar System. Now: Despite the scientific fact of Earth's sphericity, pseudoscientific[5] flat Earth conspiracy theories are espoused by modern flat Earth societies and, increasingly, by unaffiliated individuals using social media.[6][7]

The phases of Venus tell us that we are orbiting the Sun and that there is no water filled dome to block our observations. That stars are essentially points is a another example of ground-based evidence that there is no water filled dome. We also see no absorption spectrum lines from that water filled dome.

Last edited by Reality Check; 26th April 2020 at 08:34 PM.
Reality Check is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th April 2020, 09:54 PM   #332
Lukraak_Sisser
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,996
Two things.
1: As pointed out, you've only compiled western movies. You claim this is international, so could you also look trough the entire repertoire of Bollywood, China, Japan, Nollywood and every spanish soap opera? (That should keep you occupied three years)

2: Partskeptic claims in a different thread here that you are wrong and that the entire virus is a punishment / culling by god to create a better world, and he knows its true because god talks to him and he is very very smart. How does that rhyme with your theory?
Lukraak_Sisser is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th April 2020, 05:04 AM   #333
rambaldi
Critical Thinker
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 274
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
But if nobody is watching my video
Why does that bother you?
Obviously we are all dumb sheeple who fail to recognise your genius, so we are useless for your "team"
Perhaps you should look somewhere different, like Godlikeproductions.
rambaldi is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th April 2020, 06:24 AM   #334
gilius
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 243
Originally Posted by rambaldi View Post
Why does that bother you?
Obviously we are all dumb sheeple who fail to recognise your genius, so we are useless for your "team"
Perhaps you should look somewhere different, like Godlikeproductions.
I'm hardly a genius, and understanding the writing on the wall is surely easier than level 1 of Mario Bros? Forget forming a team now; this can't even be reality, otherwise if I say "you might want to check the CCTV because your best mate has set a trap to kill you" only to get a response like "No, I don't need to check the CCTV because he would never do that to me". Or I tell my buddy on Napster "hey, I deleted my whole music collection because I found this one track that is so perfect and that's all I need in my life; would you like to hear it?" only to be met with a simple "Nah; you're alright...".

OK, let's try another exercise decoding/demystifying the movie Dune (1984) since we are due for a remake - coming 18th December 2020.
This pic (not from any movie) seems to be symbolic of Starlink and control of the world through science/technology, etc.


The starlink symbolism is similar to this logo in Dune - the world to be divided after 2023 based on extreme weather conditions.


Arrakis/Dune = the Middle East - to be burnt to a cinder leaving only sand!


Caladan = the waterworld of the flooded west following the global flood


When the middle east ceases to trade spices via the silk road, say, then it will become a scorched inhospitable desert post-2023


The 3rd/4th world that the elite control is the military/concentration camps that contain virus patients and where experiments take place




The 4th world is that of The Emperor = The Black Pope (has several HQs) - based on the god Saturn who has rings around it. In the movie this area has a similar name to Kaipur belt, i.e. the ice wall at the edge of the flat earth since 3D planets and icy kaipur objects at the edge of the solar system are fictional, and here is a representation of the real edge of the closed dome system that is our earth: the ice wall.

Last edited by Agatha; 15th June 2020 at 12:57 PM. Reason: more page-stretching pictures
gilius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th April 2020, 06:26 AM   #335
gilius
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 243
Once the storms/extreme weather begin in 2023, atomic energy will be used...


The atomic energy will be used to open up the firmament/dome


So to recap.. when the storm begins...


The dome/firmament (previously an impenetrable barrier before world war II) will be opened up by atomics.


Symbolically, there is now a hole at the edge of the earth and the rain has begun.


And now here comes the tsunami following the opening of the firmament.


The all-seeing eye elite is in charge of the water/flooding


symbolically referring to the Jesuit Oath - Gesserit sounds a lot like Jesuit


Nobody ever knew there were so many Freemasons working for the Jesuits - based in East Asia - since they are all around us as bankers. lawyers, CEOs, etc.


My interpretation my not be 100% accurate, but do you at least get the basics of the propaganda being expressed through the movie?

Last edited by Agatha; 15th June 2020 at 12:59 PM.
gilius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th April 2020, 07:20 AM   #336
Hans
Philosopher
 
Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 8,469
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
My interpretation my not be 100% accurate, but do you at least get the basics of the propaganda being expressed through the movie?
Yes very poor propaganda coming from you.

Yes you are trying to convince us that YOU know something super secret and that some idiots who plan to destroy the world are sending YOU secretly coded messages by way of western movies.

I find your delusion unconvincing in the extreme and anyway I didn't like that version of Dune and prefer the three-part miniseries.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th April 2020, 07:30 AM   #337
bruto
Penultimate Amazing
 
bruto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Way way north of Diddy Wah Diddy
Posts: 28,198
It's hopeless. In 1954 I did not clap for Tinkerbelle, and it's been downhill ever since. Sorry.
__________________
I love this world, but not for its answers. (Mary Oliver)

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th April 2020, 07:47 AM   #338
bknight
Master Poster
 
bknight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 2,378
Originally Posted by Hans View Post
Yes very poor propaganda coming from you.

Yes you are trying to convince us that YOU know something super secret and that some idiots who plan to destroy the world are sending YOU secretly coded messages by way of western movies.

I find your delusion unconvincing in the extreme and anyway I didn't like that version of Dune and prefer the three-part miniseries.
I agree with this description. There is no conclusive deduction that can be made from movies into this OP. I addressed this in my last post and you were silent. Logical fallacies are all that I can see.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th April 2020, 07:52 AM   #339
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored
 
Jack by the hedge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 10,978
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
My interpretation my not be 100% accurate
Oh, good grief. Ya think?

You do realise that the story in the movie Dune was not written by mysterious oligarchs who control Hollywood, right? It was all in a novel, written 20 years previously.

The Gesserit / Jesuit thing you're so pleased to have spotted is not a coincidence, but nor is it a sooper seecrit clue. It was deliberate. And obvious. The readers were supposed to get that.

Frank Herbert made up a story about the far future, imagining how present day culture might evolve over millenia. And now you're making up a story about the near future, imagining that someone might take you seriously. He's done a better job, frankly. Yours is just a rag-tag cluster of crazy nonsense.
Jack by the hedge is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th April 2020, 07:53 AM   #340
Hans
Philosopher
 
Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 8,469
Originally Posted by bknight View Post
I agree with this description. There is no conclusive deduction that can be made from movies into this OP. I addressed this in my last post and you were silent. Logical fallacies are all that I can see.
I predict a follow up to this with another movie, 'The life of Brian'. It is rife with clear indications of evil intentions by dim folks lurking in the shadows.

I mean you could always tell that Monty Python were shills for a population killing elite who think we live on a flat earth....it was obvious.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th April 2020, 07:54 AM   #341
Joe Random
Master Poster
 
Joe Random's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 2,831
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
<...>
My interpretation my not be 100% accurate, but do you at least get the basics of the propaganda being expressed through the movie?
What I personally get is that one of us was happy to actually pay for his copy of Dune, and it apparently wasn't you.


I must not pirate. Piracy is the mind-killer. Piracy is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my Bit-Comet client. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the torrents have gone there will be nothing. Only legally purchased media will remain.
Joe Random is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th April 2020, 08:37 AM   #342
bknight
Master Poster
 
bknight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 2,378
Originally Posted by Hans View Post
I predict a follow up to this with another movie, 'The life of Brian'. It is rife with clear indications of evil intentions by dim folks lurking in the shadows.

I mean you could always tell that Monty Python were shills for a population killing elite who think we live on a flat earth....it was obvious.
Good point.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th April 2020, 09:09 AM   #343
eerok
Quixoticist
 
eerok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: ON Canada
Posts: 3,680
After Life of Brian can we do Spaceballs next?
__________________
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future." - Oscar Wilde
eerok is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th April 2020, 09:19 AM   #344
bruto
Penultimate Amazing
 
bruto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Way way north of Diddy Wah Diddy
Posts: 28,198
How about The President's Analyst? They even name the bad guys! In between, we can watch reruns of Mr. Ed and My Mother, the Car, which are just crawling with clues.
__________________
I love this world, but not for its answers. (Mary Oliver)

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th April 2020, 10:26 AM   #345
Myriad
The Clarity Is Devastating
 
Myriad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Betwixt
Posts: 17,615
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
OK, let's try another exercise decoding/demystifying the movie Dune (1984) since we are due for a remake - coming 18th December 2020.

From 1984. That's 36 years ago. Young adults who saw the movie in its theatrical release are reaching retirement age now. Any predictions from it are decades past their sell-by date.

Quote:
The starlink symbolism is similar to this logo in Dune - the world to be divided after 2023 based on extreme weather conditions.

Science fiction settings where planets have a single climate or biome are a longstanding trope of science fiction. Consider Star Wars with its desert planet (Tattooine), ice planet (Hoth), swamp planet (Dagobah), forest moon (Endor), and so forth (many more in the prequel trilogy).

The reason for this is that Earth itself is divided into a wide variety of climates with different biomes and weather systems. It came that way. No one had to do any dividing. The single-biome planets in SF are just an easy way of making their settings more distinctive and "alien."

Quote:
Arrakis/Dune = the Middle East - to be burnt to a cinder leaving only sand!

But that doesn't happen. In fact the opposite happens: Arrakis is a scorched empty wilderness until Paul restores water to it.

Quote:
Caladan = the waterworld of the flooded west following the global flood

Caladan was always a water world, and the Atreides who lived there liked it that way. It symbolizes how alien to them the desert planet they're moving to will be. When Paul restores rain and seas to Arrakis, it shows he and the planet are now in harmony again. There was no flood on Caladan, and there is no destructive flood on Arrakis.

Quote:
When the middle east ceases to trade spices via the silk road, say, then it will become a scorched inhospitable desert post-2023

In that scene, elite military forces harvesting spice have been attacked by insurgent natives. It's the natives doing the burning, to drive out the Imperial occupiers. Your description is the opposite of what the scene is depicting.

Quote:
The 3rd/4th world that the elite control is the military/concentration camps that contain virus patients and where experiments take place

In that first image, the guy in the chair with the scarred face is the boss. He's in charge. All of the other people in that frame and in the next two frames work for him and follow his orders. He is not a prisoner.

Quote:
The 4th world is that of The Emperor = The Black Pope (has several HQs) - based on the god Saturn who has rings around it. In the movie this area has a similar name to Kaipur belt, i.e. the ice wall at the edge of the flat earth since 3D planets and icy kaipur objects at the edge of the solar system are fictional, and here is a representation of the real edge of the closed dome system that is our earth: the ice wall.

The wall in the frame is on Arrakis, the desert planet. It's not an ice wall, because, hello, desert planet.

Also, the earth has no closed dome. We know this because we can see the changing phases of Venus as it circles the sun.
__________________
A zÝmbie once bit my sister...
Myriad is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th April 2020, 10:53 AM   #346
gilius
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 243
Quote:
From 1984. That's 36 years ago. Young adults who saw the movie in its theatrical release are reaching retirement age now. Any predictions from it are decades past their sell-by date.
The Globe Earth deception has been maintained ever since the Jesuits first hijacked science some several hundred years ago and all wars controlled from both sides since the French Revolution, perhaps. World War II was entirely planned out of the Quattro Coronati Freemason's lodge in London decades in advance - and as soon as the population was reduced the elites were already hatching their project for 2023 - perhaps beginning with the Looney Tunes "Hare" series cartoons and Destination Moon (1950), When Worlds Collide (1951) and War of the Worlds (1953). There's been a steady flow of propaganda about this project ever since - not limited to movies - but also most news articles about the Coronavirus, as covered in the Surviving 2023 video.

Quote:
But that doesn't happen. In fact the opposite happens: Arrakis is a scorched empty wilderness until Paul restores water to it.
The elite will eventually be re-sealing the firmament and restoring water to the Middle East with a new world capital at Astana, Kazakhstan - built to the same blueprint as Washington DC, which will be nuked on the 4th July 2025. That's the plan anyway.



Quote:
The wall in the frame is on Arrakis, the desert planet. It's not an ice wall, because, hello, desert planet.
It's symbolic of the ice wall based on Kuiper belt/Saturn/dome propaganda (as already explained) within the main propaganda - not to mention about 100 other movies/Netflix just like it.

Last edited by Agatha; 15th June 2020 at 01:01 PM. Reason: yet another page-stretching picture
gilius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th April 2020, 11:08 AM   #347
Pixel42
SchrŲdinger's cat
 
Pixel42's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Malmesbury, UK
Posts: 13,150
OK I'm calling it - this has to be performance art. No way can this guy really believe any of it.
__________________
"If you trust in yourself ... and believe in your dreams ... and follow your star ... you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things" - Terry Pratchett
Pixel42 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th April 2020, 12:05 PM   #348
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored
 
Jack by the hedge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 10,978
Originally Posted by Pixel42 View Post
OK I'm calling it - this has to be performance art. No way can this guy really believe any of it.
Hmm. Symbollocks, as it were. An interesting conjecture but how do we test it?
Jack by the hedge is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th April 2020, 12:07 PM   #349
Hans
Philosopher
 
Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 8,469
Originally Posted by eerok View Post
After Life of Brian can we do Spaceballs next?
Of course it's conspiracy 101 material!
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th April 2020, 12:08 PM   #350
Hans
Philosopher
 
Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 8,469
Originally Posted by bruto View Post
How about The President's Analyst? They even name the bad guys! In between, we can watch reruns of Mr. Ed and My Mother, the Car, which are just crawling with clues.
Let's not forget Gilligan's Island and that evil professor.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th April 2020, 12:13 PM   #351
Hans
Philosopher
 
Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 8,469
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
built to the same blueprint as Washington DC, which will be nuked on the 4th July 2025. That's the plan anyway.
Wow and how do you rationally explain your knowing that?

Er won't it be under water then?
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th April 2020, 12:14 PM   #352
Hans
Philosopher
 
Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 8,469
Originally Posted by Pixel42 View Post
OK I'm calling it - this has to be performance art. No way can this guy really believe any of it.
Yeah he's taking it way to far into just plain silly land.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th April 2020, 12:27 PM   #353
Myriad
The Clarity Is Devastating
 
Myriad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Betwixt
Posts: 17,615
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
The Globe Earth deception has been maintained ever since the Jesuits first hijacked science some several hundred years ago...

You mean, they've been planning it since before people knew there's no dome over the earth with water above it? Before building a telescope and observing the phases of Venus was something anyone could do, proving without doubt that there's no dome over the earth with water above it?

Boy are they gonna be embarrassed in 2023, when they set off some bombs next to some glacier somewhere and nothing happens except one blown up ice wall, because there's no dome. All those centuries of planning wasted. It's always just that one little mistake, amirite?

But similar things have happened before. Like when those plans to reduce earth's population in World War II ended up not reducing the earth's population at all. Somebody must have got fired for that stupid idea!

My guess is, they'll read this post and slap themselves in the forehead and say, "D'oh!" and then call off their plans for 2023.
__________________
A zÝmbie once bit my sister...

Last edited by Myriad; 28th April 2020 at 12:30 PM.
Myriad is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th April 2020, 01:18 PM   #354
bruto
Penultimate Amazing
 
bruto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Way way north of Diddy Wah Diddy
Posts: 28,198
I'm becoming more convinced of the secret power of movies. Once you watch in detail, it's just amazing how they slipped esoteric biblical codes into Gidget Goes to Rome, and Plan 9 from Outer Space is a chillingly precognitive documentary of our unfortunate future.

O tempora, o mores, dare I watch Bikini Car Wash tonight, or will I toss and turn all night with prophetic dreams of doom?
__________________
I love this world, but not for its answers. (Mary Oliver)

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th April 2020, 01:24 PM   #355
Elagabalus
Philosopher
 
Elagabalus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 6,988
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
Once the storms/extreme weather begin in 2023, atomic energy will be used...

My interpretation my not be 100% accurate, but do you at least get the basics of the propaganda being expressed through the movie?
Please stop using oversized screen captures, thanks!
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th April 2020, 01:25 PM   #356
gilius
Thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 243
Originally Posted by Hans View Post
Wow and how do you rationally explain your knowing that?

Er won't it be under water then?
Propaganda in movies since around the time of Jaws (1975) - even that Outbreak (1995) has references to the attack on Washington. It's covered quite extensively in 911 Hidden in Hollywood, which first made me aware of the whole 2023 project.

The flooding will be gradual - the weather machine turned on for 22 years - though technically it's already been turned on otherwise Wales and Yorkshire would not have already reached record heights last winter - more next winter.

Last edited by gilius; 28th April 2020 at 01:26 PM.
gilius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th April 2020, 02:01 PM   #357
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 27,922
Exclamation The items of ignorance, fantasy and delusion from gilius

11 items of ignorance, fantasy and lies from gilius, from "weather machine" paranoia, a "fictional films are propaganda" delusion, to an obsession with 23.
18 items of ignorance, fantasy and lies from gilius, from "weather machine" paranoia, a "fictional films are propaganda" delusion, to an obsession with 23.
And: So we have a flat Earther or maybe creationist video with obvious delusions about what the Earth is viewed as, and "Tesla coil" gibberish !

Next:
  1. Deluded gibberish ("god Saturn who has rings around it" - the planet Saturn has rings around it), paranoiac fantasies, spams us with movie clip idiocy again, and lies about the Dune movie. Dune was science fiction! Its planets are imaginary planets constructed using typical SF motif. What happens to the planets is not what he writes.
  2. Dune gibberish, paranoiac fantasies and movie clip idiocy.
  3. More paranoiac fantasies about movies (Jaws, Outbreak). References a paranoid conspiracy theorist with a different delusion of the Illuminati putting symbols in movies of - "9-11 Hidden in Hollywood".

Last edited by Reality Check; 28th April 2020 at 02:24 PM.
Reality Check is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th April 2020, 03:51 PM   #359
turingtest
Mistral, mistral wind...
 
turingtest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Embedded and embattled, reporting from Mississippi
Posts: 4,733
Originally Posted by bruto View Post
I'm becoming more convinced of the secret power of movies. Once you watch in detail, it's just amazing how they slipped esoteric biblical codes into Gidget Goes to Rome, and Plan 9 from Outer Space is a chillingly precognitive documentary of our unfortunate future.

O tempora, o mores, dare I watch Bikini Car Wash tonight, or will I toss and turn all night with prophetic dreams of doom?
Or our actual chilling present-

Quote:
Your stupid minds! Stupid! Stupid!

I would like to think, like Pixel42, that all this is just some prolonged and elaborate piece of performance art, but...remember Christophera? He also had a weird obsession with a number (link is to a post from a thread here which contains a link to the evidence for the weird obsession- short quote follows):

Quote:
The secret societies know, unconsciously, that I have observed winter solstice sunrises and are compelled by the Native American spiritual interests to confirm our temporal alignment by providing me with tangible examples of their unconscious awareness.

One of the greatest indicators of my temporal alignment (and the precision potential of the biological clock) is the fact that since January of 1999 I have been looking at the few timepieces around me at;

EXACTLY 22 MINUTES AFTER THE HOUR!
...

Here are classic examples from my personal life provided by others that accent the numbers 21, 22 & 23.
...

The phone company mails my phone bill to me on the 22nd of the month.
My long distance bills have a 23 in them.
When I withdraw cash from the ATM it is 4:21 PM.
__________________
I'm tired of the bombs, tired of the bullets, tired of the crazies on TV;
I'm the aviator, a dream's a dream whatever it seems
Deep Purple- "The Aviator"

Life was a short shelf that came with bookends- Stephen King

Last edited by turingtest; 28th April 2020 at 03:55 PM. Reason: grammar
turingtest is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th April 2020, 04:07 PM   #360
Hans
Philosopher
 
Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 8,469
Originally Posted by gilius View Post
Propaganda in movies since around the time of Jaws (1975) - even that Outbreak (1995) has references to the attack on Washington. It's covered quite extensively in 911 Hidden in Hollywood, which first made me aware of the whole 2023 project.

The flooding will be gradual - the weather machine turned on for 22 years - though technically it's already been turned on otherwise Wales and Yorkshire would not have already reached record heights last winter - more next winter.
So you admit you just made it up

CHECK!
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:48 AM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.