IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags "PlanDemic" , anti-vaxxers , Coronavirus conspiracies , documentaries , Judy Mikovits , vaccination

Reply
Old 13th May 2020, 11:28 PM   #81
EHocking
Philosopher
 
EHocking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 8,592
Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
He just cannot bring himself to look to the "left"
__________________
"A closed mouth gathers no feet"
"Ignorance is a renewable resource" P.J.O'Rourke
"It's all god's handiwork, there's little quality control applied", Fox26 reporter on Texas granite
You can't make up anything anymore. The world itself is a satire. All you're doing is recording it. Art Buchwald
EHocking is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th May 2020, 12:07 AM   #82
Roger Ramjets
Philosopher
 
Roger Ramjets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 5,374
Originally Posted by IsThisTheLife View Post
It became glaringly obvious some time ago that antitrust legislation is urgently needed to deal with the tech or 'social media giants'.
Communist!

United States antitrust law
Quote:
antitrust law is a collection of federal and state government laws that regulates the conduct and organization of business corporations, generally to promote competition for the benefit of consumers.
If Google was the only search engine, or Facebook the only social networking service, and if they used their position to prevent competing services from getting business, then you might have a point. But by turning down requests to host certain content these companies are encouraging competition! Start your own alternative to Google or Facebook and make a killing! I'm sure advertisers will flock to you once they see the demographic you are attracting.
__________________
We don't want good, sound arguments. We want arguments that sound good.
Roger Ramjets is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th May 2020, 06:13 AM   #83
IsThisTheLife
Muse
 
IsThisTheLife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 590
Originally Posted by Roger Ramjets View Post
Communist!

United States antitrust law
If Google was the only search engine, or Facebook the only social networking service, and if they used their position to prevent competing services from getting business, then you might have a point. But by turning down requests to host certain content these companies are encouraging competition! Start your own alternative to Google or Facebook and make a killing! I'm sure advertisers will flock to you once they see the demographic you are attracting.
This is just the usual contrarian BS. You have to be blind and stupid not to see that the likes of Youtube/Google/Gmail are now de facto monopolies and wield unfathomable influence. NO-ONE else is or will ever be a position to build the gigantic server-farms, with the commensurate "ease and convenience" to the end-user, that companies like this can and have.
__________________
"There is no sin except stupidity."
IsThisTheLife is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th May 2020, 07:36 AM   #84
IsThisTheLife
Muse
 
IsThisTheLife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 590
Originally Posted by Roger Ramjets View Post
Communist!

United States antitrust law
If Google was the only search engine, or Facebook the only social networking service, and if they used their position to prevent competing services from getting business, then you might have a point. But by turning down requests to host certain content these companies are encouraging competition! Start your own alternative to Google or Facebook and make a killing! I'm sure advertisers will flock to you once they see the demographic you are attracting.
Of course this has already been happening and I've heard many 'libertarian' voices predicting that "more and more people" will spurn Youtube et al to the point that their influence (and their all-important bottom-line) tanks, but unfortunately this is more in hope than expectation (i.e. wishful thinking).

No, legislate the power away from the bastards (more wishful thinking).
__________________
"There is no sin except stupidity."
IsThisTheLife is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th May 2020, 07:38 AM   #85
IsThisTheLife
Muse
 
IsThisTheLife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 590
What form would/should antitrust leglislation take? For starters, break up Youtube/Google/Gmail.
__________________
"There is no sin except stupidity."
IsThisTheLife is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th May 2020, 12:26 PM   #86
grmcdorman
Graduate Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,358
Originally Posted by IsThisTheLife View Post
This is just the usual contrarian BS. You have to be blind and stupid not to see that the likes of Youtube/Google/Gmail are now de facto monopolies and wield unfathomable influence. NO-ONE else is or will ever be a position to build the gigantic server-farms, with the commensurate "ease and convenience" to the end-user, that companies like this can and have.
Originally Posted by IsThisTheLife View Post
What form would/should antitrust leglislation take? For starters, break up Youtube/Google/Gmail.
These two statements are mutually contradictory. Further, you have been given examples of cases where precisely that (edit: the first) was done.

Not sure why you're including GMail as well; that has plenty of big competition. I believe Hotmail is still a thing, for example.
__________________
"Hello. My name is Inigo Skywalker. You are my father. Prepare to die."
grmcdorman is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th May 2020, 04:16 PM   #87
IsThisTheLife
Muse
 
IsThisTheLife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 590
Originally Posted by grmcdorman View Post
These two statements are mutually contradictory. Further, you have been given examples of cases where precisely that (edit: the first) was done.

Not sure why you're including GMail as well; that has plenty of big competition. I believe Hotmail is still a thing, for example.
I assume you're aware that I'm referring to what might be called a 'conglomerate' - Google is Youtube is Gmail.

Apart from the political influence it plainly has the power to exert, there's the issue of the data it harvests from users of the three services combined, which has reached a point that's probably beyond imagination (hence the deployment of AI to do the monitoring). I find that ... a little scary?

But hey, if you've "got nothing to hide" what's to worry about, right? What's the problem with a virtually (sic) unaccountable private tech behemoth having what amounts to a detailed psychometric profile of you, to do with as they please?
__________________
"There is no sin except stupidity."
IsThisTheLife is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th May 2020, 05:28 PM   #88
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing
 
abaddon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Republic of Ireland
Posts: 21,471
Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
He just cannot bring himself to look to the "left"
Chapeau.
__________________
Who is General Failure? And why is he reading my hard drive?


...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th May 2020, 05:48 PM   #89
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing
 
abaddon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Republic of Ireland
Posts: 21,471
Originally Posted by IsThisTheLife View Post
Of course this has already been happening and I've heard many 'libertarian' voices predicting that "more and more people" will spurn Youtube et al to the point that their influence (and their all-important bottom-line) tanks, but unfortunately this is more in hope than expectation (i.e. wishful thinking).

No, legislate the power away from the bastards (more wishful thinking).
Not how things work. Already facebook for example is dying. Todays most active users regard FB as the realm of the old fogies. Where once FB was the edgy cool place to hang out, now it is regarded as the place where granny has some internet presence. The only thing holding FB together is the obligation that the younger folk feel to create a profile to maintain contact with granny. And that won't last forever.

The younger folk regard FB as old hat because they are three or four iterations on from it.
__________________
Who is General Failure? And why is he reading my hard drive?


...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th May 2020, 03:27 AM   #90
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator
 
Cosmic Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Posts: 4,000
Originally Posted by IsThisTheLife View Post
What form would/should antitrust leglislation take? For starters, break up Youtube/Google/Gmail.
To do so would require some kind of supra-national governing body, with powers of enforcement over the internet domains of every country on earth.
It is unclear to me how accountable such an organisation would be, and how the creation of a body with such far-reaching powers over sovereign nations would be a step towards greater liberty.
__________________
Fortuna Faveat Fatuis
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th May 2020, 04:57 PM   #91
whoanellie
Muse
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 794
I went for a long drive today in the country where there is not much to listen to on the radio. A far-right, fundamentalist Christian radio program on "Plandemic" caught my attention and I listened to a fair bit of it. The host would play long audio clips from the movie and then comment approvingly. She also read long passages from the Wikipedia page on "Plandemic" which calls it "a 26-minute conspiracy theory video released in May 2020 that promotes a variety of falsehoods and misinformation regarding the COVID-19 pandemic." To the host, the criticisms in the Wikipedia article were evidence of the truth of the movie. If "Plandemic" weren't true, why else would the liberal elite be so critical of it?

We really do live in a post-truth era.
whoanellie is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th May 2020, 05:51 PM   #92
marting
Master Poster
 
marting's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 2,253
Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Not how things work. Already facebook for example is dying. Todays most active users regard FB as the realm of the old fogies. Where once FB was the edgy cool place to hang out, now it is regarded as the place where granny has some internet presence. The only thing holding FB together is the obligation that the younger folk feel to create a profile to maintain contact with granny. And that won't last forever.

The younger folk regard FB as old hat because they are three or four iterations on from it.
Right! Anyone remember MySpace?
__________________
Flying's easy. Walking on water, now that's cool.
marting is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th May 2020, 06:05 PM   #93
marting
Master Poster
 
marting's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 2,253
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
and banning that video is also politically motivated under the guise of health and safety. Hogwash. Its all about harming Trump.

Anyone not seeing that is not paying attention
Funny. My wife got a link to Plandemic from a friend of hers that is a very left wing woman. She's also an anti-vaxxer and is into crystals, homeopathy. For some reason these traits seem to be scattered on both the left and right.

And she hates Trump.
__________________
Flying's easy. Walking on water, now that's cool.
marting is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th May 2020, 07:05 PM   #94
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing
 
Trebuchet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Port Townsend, Washington
Posts: 31,267
Originally Posted by whoanellie View Post
I went for a long drive today in the country where there is not much to listen to on the radio. A far-right, fundamentalist Christian radio program on "Plandemic" caught my attention and I listened to a fair bit of it. The host would play long audio clips from the movie and then comment approvingly. She also read long passages from the Wikipedia page on "Plandemic" which calls it "a 26-minute conspiracy theory video released in May 2020 that promotes a variety of falsehoods and misinformation regarding the COVID-19 pandemic." To the host, the criticisms in the Wikipedia article were evidence of the truth of the movie. If "Plandemic" weren't true, why else would the liberal elite be so critical of it?

We really do live in a post-truth era.
Meanwhile, Trump is urging the FCC to shut down CNN. I weep for my country.
__________________
Cum catapultae proscribeantur tum soli proscripti catapultas habeant.
Trebuchet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th May 2020, 07:52 PM   #95
Axxman300
Illuminator
 
Axxman300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Central California Coast
Posts: 4,952
Originally Posted by marting View Post
Right! Anyone remember MySpace?
Or Excite.com clubs, AOL chat, Yahoo Groups?

Even Instagram is dated.

By the time a law was passed or a lawsuit saw the inside of a courtroom there's a good chance Facebook will be past-tense.
__________________
Disingenuous Piranha
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th June 2020, 12:24 PM   #96
No Other
Muse
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 670
Originally Posted by Trebuchet View Post
Meanwhile, Trump is urging the FCC to shut down CNN. I weep for my country.
I was not aware that Trump was urging the shut down of CNN. Frankly, I do not wish for any business to get shut down due to providing counter opinions. Isn't CNN advocating the shutting down of Trump by providing opinions that are opposite of Trump and exploiting his mistakes (and there plenty to choose from)?
No Other is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th June 2020, 12:39 PM   #97
bknight
Master Poster
 
bknight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 2,378
Originally Posted by Trebuchet View Post
Meanwhile, Trump is urging the FCC to shut down CNN. I weep for my country.
Where did you get this bit of (mis)info? What I read is he is urging the FCC to look at the license.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1LK1Z1
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th June 2020, 01:16 PM   #98
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing
 
Trebuchet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Port Townsend, Washington
Posts: 31,267
Ok, he put out a broad hint that the FCC should shut down CNN. Good enough for you?
__________________
Cum catapultae proscribeantur tum soli proscripti catapultas habeant.
Trebuchet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th June 2020, 02:02 PM   #99
bknight
Master Poster
 
bknight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 2,378
Originally Posted by Trebuchet View Post
Ok, he put out a broad hint that the FCC should shut down CNN. Good enough for you?
If this web page has it correct and I don't do Twitter to check it out,

https://money.cnn.com/2017/10/11/med...eet/index.html

Quote:
President Trump started and ended his day Wednesday by lashing out at NBC and other American television networks. He explicitly threatened the press by saying on Twitter that "network news has become so partisan, distorted and fake that licenses must be challenged and, if appropriate, revoked."
This says nothing about shutting them down, but review of the license and if found inappropriate then, yes shut them down. The FCC remarked
Quote:
Ajit Pai, the chairman of the Federal Communications Commission that handles licensing, says he doesn't have the authority to do that.
https://money.cnn.com/2017/10/17/med...ets/index.html

ETA: What is partisan to one mane isn't necessarily partisan to another. I don't want to fight with you as I find most of your posts intelligent and to the point however, your statement IMO stepped over the line. It is obvious you do not like/support Trump and I respect that, lets leave it at that.

Last edited by bknight; 17th June 2020 at 02:07 PM.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th June 2020, 03:00 AM   #100
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator
 
Cosmic Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Posts: 4,000
Originally Posted by No Other View Post
Isn't CNN advocating the shutting down of Trump by providing opinions that are opposite of Trump and exploiting his mistakes (and there plenty to choose from)?
No. I think you'll find that's a normal feature of a healthily-functioning democracy. A compliant media devoted to praising the leader's views, covering up their mistakes, and suppressing alternative/ opposition viewpoints is a sign of totalitarianism.
__________________
Fortuna Faveat Fatuis
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th June 2020, 04:35 AM   #101
tinribmancer
Hasbarian NWO Templar Cattle
 
tinribmancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Belgium
Posts: 1,666
Originally Posted by Elagabalus View Post
OK
33k upvotes, 43k downvotes.

Humanity keeps disappointing me over and over...
__________________
"Bravery Is Not A Function Of Firepower." - JC Denton

"And belief in conspiracy theories is not the function of a higher intellect." - BStrong
tinribmancer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th June 2020, 12:31 PM   #102
No Other
Muse
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 670
Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
No. I think you'll find that's a normal feature of a healthily-functioning democracy. A compliant media devoted to praising the leader's views, covering up their mistakes, and suppressing alternative/ opposition viewpoints is a sign of totalitarianism.
I have no problem with your position on the media but your rationale should be applicable in all situations and not just what suits ones fancy or convenience.
No Other is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th June 2020, 12:53 PM   #103
Imadeyouthink
Scholar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Oshkosh Wisconsin
Posts: 56
Originally Posted by Travis View Post
So they allege this is a weaponized virus that is activated by wearing masks?


Gotta admit that is a new level of stupid.
it's basically the walking dead scenario
Imadeyouthink is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th June 2020, 03:11 PM   #104
CORed
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Central City, Colorado, USA
Posts: 10,136
Originally Posted by Trebuchet View Post
Ok, he put out a broad hint that the FCC should shut down CNN. Good enough for you?
The only problem with this is that the FCC licenses are required only for broadcasting over the air. Neither NBC nor CNN operate under an FCC license. I suppose the FCC could challenge the license of every broadcast TV station that carries NBC's (or whatever network's) content, but that would have no effect on cable or satellite. I would venture to guess that even the local stations have considerably more people viewing by cable or satellite than over the air, and the FCC license applies only to over the air. As is typical, Trump actually has no idea what the actual authority of the FCC is. His ignorance knows no bounds.

Last edited by CORed; 28th June 2020 at 03:13 PM.
CORed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th June 2020, 03:56 PM   #105
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing
 
Trebuchet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Port Townsend, Washington
Posts: 31,267
Originally Posted by CORed View Post
The only problem with this is that the FCC licenses are required only for broadcasting over the air. Neither NBC nor CNN operate under an FCC license. I suppose the FCC could challenge the license of every broadcast TV station that carries NBC's (or whatever network's) content, but that would have no effect on cable or satellite. I would venture to guess that even the local stations have considerably more people viewing by cable or satellite than over the air, and the FCC license applies only to over the air. As is typical, Trump actually has no idea what the actual authority of the FCC is. His ignorance knows no bounds.
Add that to the VERY long list of stuff Trump doesn't get.
__________________
Cum catapultae proscribeantur tum soli proscripti catapultas habeant.
Trebuchet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th June 2020, 02:30 AM   #106
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator
 
Cosmic Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Posts: 4,000
Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
No. I think you'll find that's a normal feature of a healthily-functioning democracy. A compliant media devoted to praising the leader's views, covering up their mistakes, and suppressing alternative/ opposition viewpoints is a sign of totalitarianism.
Originally Posted by No Other View Post
I have no problem with your position on the media but your rationale should be applicable in all situations and not just what suits ones fancy or convenience.
Well, obviously.
I'm unclear what your point is here. Are you implying that this partisan application is what I am doing?
__________________
Fortuna Faveat Fatuis
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th July 2020, 12:01 AM   #107
Ranb
Penultimate Amazing
 
Ranb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WA USA
Posts: 10,291
https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/25/media...ent/index.html
Quote:
"After further review of this week's originally planned episode, it's clear that we need to provide additional context to the highly controversial segment regarding the COVID pandemic and Dr. Fauci," Scott Livingston, Sinclair's senior vice president of news, wrote in the memo, which was obtained by CNN Business.
Further review? It was not obvious to anyone with half a brain that the video was bat-crap crazy?

Quote:
On Saturday morning, the company had defended airing the segment in a series of tweets, saying it did not endorse the conspiracy theory but was committed to providing its audience diverse viewpoints.
Diverse is just code for insane crap to pander to our crazy audience?

Ranb
Ranb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th July 2020, 03:53 AM   #108
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: I live in a swamp
Posts: 22,832
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
for the record Smartcooky

Numerous times here I have stated my view is that the private platforms are free to censor all they want. But because they have become the de facto town square, they should not be allowed to censor anyone.

Your president last year said he would look into this issue when political voices complained about being silenced "to protect the online community"


Its 99% political. You are on the wrong side of history.
That's a laugh. Telling people not to wear masks in a pandemic is being on the right side of history? How is what this moron is doing not the same as shouting fire in a crowded theater?

The stupid bitch in chief said he was going to look into this and nothing ever happened. He either lied or one of the few people left in the administration with two brain cells to rub together explained he had no unilateral power to do so.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th July 2020, 09:07 AM   #109
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing
 
Trebuchet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Port Townsend, Washington
Posts: 31,267
The diversity of Sinclair's viewpoints ranges from far-right to bat-crappe insane ultra right.
__________________
Cum catapultae proscribeantur tum soli proscripti catapultas habeant.
Trebuchet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:00 AM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.