ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Brilliant Light Power , free energy , Randell Mills

Old 12th May 2018, 07:22 AM   #81
markie
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post
January 2017:

May 2018:

Spot the discrepancy.

Dave
MS describing that apparatus as a fully working prototype is not my idea of a fully working prototype. When the system is closed and operating at reasonable high power for a reasonably long power of time, then I might call it a working prototype.
markie is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th May 2018, 07:23 AM   #82
jrhowell
Muse

Originally Posted by markie View Post
For over 25 years Mills has left an undeniable trail
And yet you deny the obvious.
jrhowell is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th May 2018, 07:31 AM   #83
markie
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by The Man View Post
How is the magnetic field generated?
If your implication is that the electromagnets for the MHD will require additional input power, well of course they will.
markie is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th May 2018, 07:37 AM   #84
The Man
Scourge, of the supernatural

If your implication is that the electromagnets for the MHD will require additional input power, well of course they will.
Ah, so then the charge separation you refer to, caused by the magnetic field, and resulting in "an electric current is generated from this" external "additional input power" that you were already aware of? Why the pretense then?
Old 12th May 2018, 11:23 AM   #85
CORed
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
I'm not sure if this is the one markie meant, but he's applied for another patent:

GAMMA-RAY AND TRI-HYDROGEN-CATION COLLISIONAL ELECTRON BEAM TRANSDUCER

Of course, I'm not sure what that title has to do with the main independent claim:

https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/...irectedID=true

If you click around there, you can download a pdf copy of the Written Opinion of the International Search Authority, which usually forms the basis for the International Preliminary Report on Patentability. The last paragraph on the last page is of particular interest, where the examiner discusses the industrial applicability of the claimed subject matter.

Let's just say that it's extremely uncommon for an examiner at the WO/IPRP stage to argue that all the claims on file lack industrial applicability.

ETA:

here are the other independent claims:
Okay, what the heck is a "pseudoelectron". Is it a real particle that I have somehow managed never to hear of in all my science education and reading, or is it a figment of Mills' imagination, like a hydrino?
CORed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th May 2018, 11:44 AM   #86
The Man
Scourge, of the supernatural

The latter seems accurate, evidently just the result of pseudoscience.
Old 12th May 2018, 12:01 PM   #87
Red Baron Farms
Illuminator

You say that, and yet:

For over 25 years Mills has left an undeniable trail of experimental evidence to show the hydrino exists. Spectral signatures from hydrino formation, tests confirming hydrino end product, large excess heat from calorimetry tests, controlled tests showing necessity of both atomic hydrogen and predicted catalysts. All in vast range of conditions: gas, plasma, aqueous, and solid environments and with results that have been validated by others and in accord with a predictive theory.
If there is this undeniable trail of evidence, where is it? None has been posted here that's for certain. We saw improperly used welding machines melt down, we saw expensive arc light bulbs burn up and we saw a cotton candy machine make cobwebs, but never did we see any evidence of hydrinos or even any net gain in energy by any means or for any reason.

Sure I saw claims like you made being made, but that's a simple magician's trick of misdirection. James Randy taught us all how to quickly spot that sort of fraud. Maybe you forgot the original roots of this forum?

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

This was a takedown of psychics, however right from the beginning he talks about the art of deception. No one here is going to be fooled by the silly so called evidence Mills supposedly submitted. All we have seen is rather amateurish fumbling acts of deception that treats science as if it were magic!
"Permaculture is a philosophy of working with, rather than against nature; of protracted & thoughtful observation rather than protracted & thoughtless labour; & of looking at plants & animals in all their functions, rather than treating any area as a single-product system." Bill Mollison
Biome Carbon Cycle Management

Last edited by Red Baron Farms; 12th May 2018 at 12:04 PM.
Red Baron Farms is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th May 2018, 12:17 PM   #88
ferd burfle
Graduate Poster

https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/...irectedID=true

If you click around there, you can download a pdf copy of the Written Opinion of the International Search Authority, which usually forms the basis for the International Preliminary Report on Patentability. The last paragraph on the last page is of particular interest, where the examiner discusses the industrial applicability of the claimed subject matter.

Let's just say that it's extremely uncommon for an examiner at the WO/IPRP stage to argue that all the claims on file lack industrial applicability.

I found the paragraph and I admire the specificity and professionalism of their opinion. They said the claims were contrary to the Standard Model of particle physics, General Relativity, and Quantum Field Theory; it seems Mills hit the pseudoscience Trifecta. Unfortunately, I expect he will just spin this to encourage his investors, who will be happy to believe his claims of persecution and suppression.
Old 12th May 2018, 04:01 PM   #89
markie
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by ferd burfle View Post
I found the paragraph and I admire the specificity and professionalism of their opinion. They said the claims were contrary to the Standard Model of particle physics, General Relativity, and Quantum Field Theory; it seems Mills hit the pseudoscience Trifecta. Unfortunately, I expect he will just spin this to encourage his investors, who will be happy to believe his claims of persecution and suppression.
Heavens no, we wouldn't want to violate the Standard Model or General Relativity or Quantum Field Theory would we? The entire universe would collapse if they were wrong. Of a certainty, the 3 models may not seem to mesh together ; perhaps they appear to give us a disjointed view of the universe. Perhaps they cannot predict basic things like the ionization energy of Lithium's outer electron or the accelerated expansion of the universe. But the problem is our human weakness in not properly understanding what our Science has revealed to us. All hail what our Science has wrought! The glorious Trinity, full of mystery of how the 3 theories could exist in one ScienceHood! And while we're at it, Hail Mary, the Equivalence Principle! May she be forever blessed. She says that antigravitic matter cannot exist, and we bow before her pronouncement. Down with the heretics who would say otherwise!
Old 12th May 2018, 04:17 PM   #90
Kid Eager
Philosopher

Heavens no, we wouldn't want to violate the Standard Model or General Relativity or Quantum Field Theory would we? The entire universe would collapse if they were wrong. Of a certainty, the 3 models may not seem to mesh together ; perhaps they appear to give us a disjointed view of the universe. Perhaps they cannot predict basic things like the ionization energy of Lithium's outer electron or the accelerated expansion of the universe. But the problem is our human weakness in not properly understanding what our Science has revealed to us. All hail what our Science has wrought! The glorious Trinity, full of mystery of how the 3 theories could exist in one ScienceHood! And while we're at it, Hail Mary, the Equivalence Principle! May she be forever blessed. She says that antigravitic matter cannot exist, and we bow before her pronouncement. Down with the heretics who would say otherwise!
Your strawman from incredulity has impressed me with its merging of two logical fallacies and I am now prepared to overlook the lack of science, evidence and work product over 30 years.

Where may I send money to help fund Mr Millsí lifestyle?
Old 12th May 2018, 04:54 PM   #91
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Snark aside, essentially every argument we have ever made could be refuted by a single, unambiguously working example of literally any of the devices he's talked about for decades now.

And yet, repeated promises to the contrary, we still don't have that.

So, yeah, go ahead and snark. It's all you've got, after all.
Old 12th May 2018, 06:38 PM   #92
Hans
Philosopher

lol...yawn.....thirty years with nothing to show for it..................Mills makes a living NOT producing anything.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th May 2018, 06:41 PM   #93
sts60
Illuminator

markie, I will happily acknowledge Millsí genius if he produces useful amounts of power in units that can be evaluated and reproducibly operated by completely independent teams. Like, say, fission energy was reproduced around the world. Or if he can describe how to make hydrinos so that independent labs can produce and study them. You know, like high-temperature superconductivity.

When will you acknowledge that Mills is full of it? How many years or decades of still not producing commercial power units- of excuses - will it take? Will you still be saying the same things five, ten, fifteen years from now?
sts60 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th May 2018, 07:10 PM   #94
ferd burfle
Graduate Poster

Whoa there, pardner! Save some of that straw for the farmers and ranchers!

Ironically, your post, with less sarcasm and more whining, is exactly how Mills will explain his latest failure to the faithful. Who, eager to have their conspiracy theories reinforced, will lap it up.
Old 13th May 2018, 03:20 AM   #95
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

Heavens no, we wouldn't want to violate the Standard Model or General Relativity or Quantum Field Theory would we?
Actually, it'd be awesome if someone did that. But they'd need to produce falsifiable, independently-replicable evidence, which is where Mills falls down.
Old 13th May 2018, 03:33 AM   #96
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

MS describing that apparatus as a fully working prototype is not my idea of a fully working prototype.
Oh, super. Now you think science is a matter of personal opinion.

When the system is closed and operating at reasonable high power for a reasonably long power of time, then I might call it a working prototype.
Mills has claimed that several times over the past 30 years. Are you calling Mills a liar?

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th May 2018, 05:46 AM   #97
WhatRoughBeast
Graduate Poster

Well, I'm not a patent professional like you are, but I think it's important to keep in mind that the examiner states, "lacks industrial applicability because the pseudoelectron violates the Standard Model of Particle Physics ... the antigravity described for the pseudoelectron further violates General Relativity ... further, the proposed mechanism, or property, of antigravity described for the pseudoelectron, violates Quantum Field Theory..." (italics mine).

In other words, not many patent applications blandly assert the existence of hitherto-unknown physical laws (which just happen to directly contradict known laws) to explain the operation of the proposed device or process.

And if the process under consideration does not, or cannot, work, its applicability would seem to be pretty limited.

Or is this more common than I had been led to believe?
WhatRoughBeast is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th May 2018, 06:12 AM   #98
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by WhatRoughBeast View Post
Well, I'm not a patent professional like you are, but I think it's important to keep in mind that the examiner states, "lacks industrial applicability because the pseudoelectron violates the Standard Model of Particle Physics ... the antigravity described for the pseudoelectron further violates General Relativity ... further, the proposed mechanism, or property, of antigravity described for the pseudoelectron, violates Quantum Field Theory..." (italics mine).

In other words, not many patent applications blandly assert the existence of hitherto-unknown physical laws (which just happen to directly contradict known laws) to explain the operation of the proposed device or process.

And if the process under consideration does not, or cannot, work, its applicability would seem to be pretty limited.

Having been through the US patent process, it isn't that difficult if you have something real to patent. IF one is attempting to patent a fantasy, however, that becomes an iterative process. Apply for patent, take reasons for rejection and use them to change your application. Repeat until there are no objections left. Get patent on an idea that by now bears no relation to the original idea.

How much of that happens? I don't know. There is certainly enough that USPO felt the need to bolster and revamp it's rules a while back. That said, I have not had any rejection ever from USPO, I was dealing in the real world.

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th May 2018, 06:48 AM   #99
fuelair
Cythraul Enfys

Originally Posted by catsmate View Post
The why is it white?
It is very light dark matter.

Wash this space!

We fight for the Lady Babylon!!!
fuelair is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th May 2018, 09:24 AM   #100
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by WhatRoughBeast View Post

Such blatant expressions of violations of known physical laws are rare. Most people who are trying to sneak a free energy/cold fusion/perpetual motion machine through the patent process try to obscure their intent with vague wording. Even in cases where the examiner at the International stage thinks they might be trying to pull a fast one, they usually just leave it up to the later National level examiners to get into that argument, because there just isn't enough time at during the International phase for a lot of such back-and-forth.

So the fact that in this case, the examiner decided to make a point of raising this objection tells you how obviously BS his claims are.
Old 13th May 2018, 09:49 AM   #101
hgus
Critical Thinker

Such blatant expressions of violations of known physical laws are rare. Most people who are trying to sneak a free energy/cold fusion/perpetual motion machine through the patent process try to obscure their intent with vague wording. Even in cases where the examiner at the International stage thinks they might be trying to pull a fast one, they usually just leave it up to the later National level examiners to get into that argument, because there just isn't enough time at during the International phase for a lot of such back-and-forth.

So the fact that in this case, the examiner decided to make a point of raising this objection tells you how obviously BS his claims are.
Or how scared TPTB is.
hgus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th May 2018, 01:50 PM   #102
Red Baron Farms
Illuminator

Originally Posted by fuelair View Post
It is very light dark matter.
Laughed so hard I started choking!
"Permaculture is a philosophy of working with, rather than against nature; of protracted & thoughtful observation rather than protracted & thoughtless labour; & of looking at plants & animals in all their functions, rather than treating any area as a single-product system." Bill Mollison
Biome Carbon Cycle Management
Red Baron Farms is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th May 2018, 02:07 PM   #103
halleyscomet
Philosopher

For over 25 years Mills has left an undeniable trail of experimental evidence to show the hydrino exists.

Thatís a bald faced lie and I think deep down you now it.
Old 13th May 2018, 02:27 PM   #104
RecoveringYuppy
Philosopher

He nows it, thens it, and wills it.

Make a fire for a man and you keep him warm for a day. Set him on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.
RecoveringYuppy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th May 2018, 04:13 PM   #105
Kid Eager
Philosopher

You say that, and yet:

For over 25 years Mills has left an undeniable trail of experimental evidence to show the hydrino exists. Spectral signatures from hydrino formation, tests confirming hydrino end product, large excess heat from calorimetry tests, controlled tests showing necessity of both atomic hydrogen and predicted catalysts. All in vast range of conditions: gas, plasma, aqueous, and solid environments and with results that have been validated by others and in accord with a predictive theory.
Well he's certainly left a trail of something.... He must go through a lot of kitty litter.

It is to laugh that you think claims that continue to be unsubstantiated count as evidence.

Of course, you have no pecuniary interest in whether Mills continues to blather physics-sounding terms in perpetuity, do you...
Old 13th May 2018, 05:34 PM   #106
halleyscomet
Philosopher

Originally Posted by RecoveringYuppy View Post
He nows it, thens it, and wills it.

Just watch. Itíll turn out Markie is a sock puppet for Mills. Once thatís revealed I wonít be able to say things like ďMills is a moron who wouldnít know actual science if it jumped up and bit his knob off while he was cornholling one of his investors.Ē

Well, I wonít be able to post that here anyway.
Old 13th May 2018, 07:00 PM   #107
Mike!
Official Ponylandistanian National Treasure. Respect it!

Location: Ponylandistan! Where the bacon grows on trees! Can it get any better than that? I submit it can not!
"To market, to market, to buy a fat pig,
Home again, home again, jiggety-jig.
To market, to market, to buy a fat hog,
Home again, home again, jiggety-jog.
To market, to market, to buy a plum bun,
Home again, home again, market is done... "
Old 13th May 2018, 08:58 PM   #108
fuelair
Cythraul Enfys

Originally Posted by Red Baron Farms View Post
Laughed so hard I started choking!
Sorry about that - but on the other hand I love getting a good lead-in!!!!

Wash this space!

We fight for the Lady Babylon!!!
fuelair is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th May 2018, 07:58 AM   #109
Dancing David
Penultimate Amazing

When it happens then Mills will be acclaimed, until then we can enjoy the breeze from your waving your arms about furiously.
Never underestimate the power of the Random Number God. More of evolutionary history is His doing than people think. - Dinwar
Dancing David is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th May 2018, 10:29 AM   #110
CORed
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Squeegee Beckenheim View Post
Actually, it'd be awesome if someone did that. But they'd need to produce falsifiable, independently-replicable evidence, which is where Mills falls down.
It never ceases to amuse me when cranks or scam artists claim that they are being repressed by scientists defending the dogma of currently accepted theories. The truth is that finding a verifiable, repeatable phenomenon that can't be explained by current theories will get a scientist fame and likely a tenured position (if they don't already have one). Formulating a new theory, which is mathematically consistent, explains the exception(s), and also fits existing data supporting the current theory, will get them a Nobel Prize. They not only have no understanding of how the universe works, they have no understanding of how science works.

Of course, none of the cranks and scam artists are capable of doing the first, let alone the second of these.
CORed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th May 2018, 12:24 PM   #111
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by CORed View Post
It never ceases to amuse me when cranks or scam artists claim that they are being repressed by scientists defending the dogma of currently accepted theories. The truth is that finding a verifiable, repeatable phenomenon that can't be explained by current theories will get a scientist fame and likely a tenured position (if they don't already have one). Formulating a new theory, which is mathematically consistent, explains the exception(s), and also fits existing data supporting the current theory, will get them a Nobel Prize. They not only have no understanding of how the universe works, they have no understanding of how science works.

Back when I was an undergrad, we had one professor who had an experiment that suggested that neutrinos had a measurable mass. That was just an odd anomaly, until another lab produced the same result, when trying to replicate his work.

At that point, there was talk of Nobel Prizes and such, because finding that neutrinos had mass would upset quite a lot of the then-current theories about how subatomic particles worked. No one went running around trying to "suppress" his work; in fact, for a few weeks, he was the talk of the town.

But only for a few weeks, because that's when they finally figured out where the anomalous results were coming from.

And of course, he accepted that result. He didn't start promoting conspiracy theories about how everyone was out to get him and his Newtrinos(tm).

ETA: here's a contemporary paper discussing it:

http://inspirehep.net/record/405749?ln=en

ETA 2:

And if you google "17 keV Neutrino", you'll see that there was quite a lot of public discussion of this anomaly, both for and against it.

Last edited by Horatius; 14th May 2018 at 12:35 PM.
Horatius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th May 2018, 12:32 PM   #112
LTC8K6
Penultimate Amazing

You say that, and yet:

Even if we grant you your claim...

All of this evidence is connected to Mills himself.

There's absolutely no independent evidence whatsoever.

All of the evidence traces back to Mills.

2 prints, same midtarsal crock..., I mean break?
LTC8K6 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th May 2018, 08:49 PM   #113
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

For over 25 years Mills has left an undeniable trail of experimental evidence to show the hydrino exists. ...
Which is a lie because you know that his "evidence" is deniable.
Spectral signatures that have other explanations including possible fraud or at least ignorance. A lie of "tests confirming hydrino end product". Any "large excess heat" with other explanations.

Many items of ignorance, delusions and lies in Mills book and a paper

Items of ignorance and some lies from markie from his blind faith in Mills.
Quote:
4 July 2017 markie: Did you recognize the many ignorant fantasies in that May 2017 PDF?
19 October 2017 markie: A "GUTCP far outclasses QM in its predictive ability" lie.
Reality Check is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th May 2018, 10:21 AM   #114
halleyscomet
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Reality Check View Post
Which is a lie because you know that his "evidence" is deniable.
Spectral signatures that have other explanations including possible fraud or at least ignorance. A lie of "tests confirming hydrino end product". Any "large excess heat" with other explanations.

Many items of ignorance, delusions and lies in Mills book and a paper

Items of ignorance and some lies from markie from his blind faith in Mills.
Mills is banking on people not reading beyond the abstract.

It's been a lucrative strategy for close to 30 years.
Old 16th May 2018, 09:23 AM   #115
Hans
Philosopher

Back when I was an undergrad, we had one professor who had an experiment that suggested that neutrinos had a measurable mass. That was just an odd anomaly, until another lab produced the same result, when trying to replicate his work.

At that point, there was talk of Nobel Prizes and such, because finding that neutrinos had mass would upset quite a lot of the then-current theories about how subatomic particles worked. No one went running around trying to "suppress" his work; in fact, for a few weeks, he was the talk of the town.

But only for a few weeks, because that's when they finally figured out where the anomalous results were coming from.

And of course, he accepted that result. He didn't start promoting conspiracy theories about how everyone was out to get him and his Newtrinos(tm).

ETA: here's a contemporary paper discussing it:

http://inspirehep.net/record/405749?ln=en

ETA 2:

And if you google "17 keV Neutrino", you'll see that there was quite a lot of public discussion of this anomaly, both for and against it.
Excellent example of how the world really works.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th May 2018, 11:13 AM   #116
Blue Mountain
Resident Skeptical Hobbit

(snip)
BLP has not yet attained a working Suncell even for generating thermal energy. (This awaits a completed ceramic version of Sun-cell which apparently doesn't have to be enclosed in a larger pressure vessel.)
(Bolding mine)

So that's Mills' latest dodge. He apparently has a working SunCell, but now needs to invent a ceramic version of it. Because, of course, ceramics are the latest thing in science.
The social illusion reigns to-day upon all the heaped-up ruins of the past, and to it belongs the future. The masses have never thirsted after truth. They turn aside from evidence that is not to their taste, preferring to deify error, if error seduce them. Gustav Le Bon, The Crowd, 1895 (from the French)
Canadian or living in Canada? PM me if you want an entry on the list of Canadians on the forum.
Blue Mountain is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th May 2018, 11:17 AM   #117
halleyscomet
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Blue Mountain View Post
(Bolding mine)

So that's Mills' latest dodge. He apparently has a working SunCell, but now needs to invent a ceramic version of it. Because, of course, ceramics are the latest thing in science.
Always one more excuse. Always one more delay. 30 years and still the fools flock to his droppings, convinced by his words that they're eating chocolate.
Old 18th May 2018, 10:05 AM   #118
LTC8K6
Penultimate Amazing

Mills was unaware of ceramics and their properties during his decades of Sun Cell research?

Not to mention his team also being unaware.

2 prints, same midtarsal crock..., I mean break?
LTC8K6 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th May 2018, 10:10 AM   #119
Hellbound
Merchant of Doom

Location: Not in Hell, but I can see it from here on a clear day...
Originally Posted by LTC8K6 View Post
Mills was unaware of ceramics and their properties during his decades of Sun Cell research?

Not to mention his team also being unaware.
To be fair, you can't expect them to be up on every new-fangled technology.

Hellbound is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th May 2018, 11:01 AM   #120
jrhowell
Muse

There sure seems to be an awful lot of work left to be done considering that that product has been on the cusp of release for decades.
jrhowell is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology