IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Deep State conspiracies , QAnon

Old 17th August 2020, 04:18 PM   #401
carlitos
"más divertido"

Tore is one of the two principal sources for the film by Ms Weaver. Tore also had some history of scamming charities and election fraud. I’m on my phone so no links right now. But it’s a pretty unique name for those inclined to look.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th August 2020, 04:21 PM   #402
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
She works for info wars and goes by the nickname rainbow snatch.
Hmmmm....I now understand why no Qanon follower has ever actually had sex with another human.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Rainbow snatch.jpg (54.8 KB, 8 views)
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th August 2020, 05:24 PM   #403
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post

Calling all Topic Masters.! Code Red. This is no drill.
Sorry Pseudo non Topic Masters cannot issue calls.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th August 2020, 05:44 PM   #404
Bubba
Philosopher

Good work men !

Damn those factual torpedoes !

FULL AD HOMINEM AHEAD !!
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th August 2020, 05:48 PM   #405
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Damn those factual torpedoes !
Factual . . . Bwahhahhahhahhahhah!!!!
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th August 2020, 05:51 PM   #406
Bubba
Philosopher

Next up...

Spin Masters ! This new item needs a spin job.

How are going to dismiss this, and who else has already turned states witness to stay out of jail.?

I'm no Topic Master, but my money is on Lisa Page.

Quote:

Link to New Q Drop
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV6
17 Aug 2020 - 12:59:35 PM
[Placeholder - Indictments Tracking > Non_Civ]
[Set 1]
1. Kevin Clinesmith [KC][11.3]
[Placeholder - Indictments Tracking > Civ]

https://www.justice.gov/archives/jm/...ud-us📁
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th August 2020, 05:54 PM   #407
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Next up...
Nothing.

Bah-bah-bah bleat the Q-sheep

No frogmarching.

No gitmo.

No resurrected JFK JR.

No OBAMAGATE!

Ever.

Just the plaintive bleating . . .
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th August 2020, 06:08 PM   #408
Bubba
Philosopher

Go Team ! ! !

You guys are unbelievable ! ! ! ! !

Last edited by Bubba; 17th August 2020 at 06:10 PM.
Old 17th August 2020, 06:09 PM   #409
carlitos
"más divertido"

Qanon Conspiracy Theories Part Two

If the geniuses who found child abuse images by searching yandex for wayfair stock #s ever searched for the nonsense text posted under the name of q, they would freak out.

Hey google, search yandex for !!Hs1aq13
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th August 2020, 06:15 PM   #410
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Blah. Blahblah. Blahblahblah. Blahblahblahblah.

No frogmarching.

No gitmo.

No resurrected JFK JR.

No OBAMAGATE!

Ever.

Old 17th August 2020, 06:17 PM   #411
carlitos
"más divertido"

Qanon Conspiracy Theories Part Two

Tore is one of the two principal sources for the film by Ms Weaver. Tore also had some history of scamming charities and election fraud. I’m on my phone so no links right now. But it’s a pretty unique name for those inclined to look.

Found one, attempting url tags on the phone.
ATTORNEY GENERAL DETAILS INVESTIGATION OF UNLICENSED BUSINESS FOR ALLEGED FRAUD - Tore Maras-Lindeman, dba “A MAGIC CITY CHRISTMAS
[nd.gov]

Quote:
Stenehjem noted it has been very difficult to determine the truth among Maras-Lindeman’s various claims. However, he confirmed that the investigation already has determined that Maras-Lindeman has engaged in prohibited or questionable expenditures of donated funds received for the “A Magic City Christmas” event. Bank records confirm that donations were deposited in an October 2017 account and some donations later were used for purchases of fast food and QVC purchases. There also is evidence to suggest that when her personal bank account funds were depleted, Maras-Lindeman made personal expenditures from the donated funds accounts.

“My office offered Ms. Maras-Lindeman a very reasonable settlement for her violations of the charitable solicitation laws and misrepresentations to the public in connection with her solicitations and, unfortunately, she declined the settlement,” said Stenehjem. “Although she has every right to choose to contest the allegations, she must cooperate with our lawful investigation. Instead, she has chosen to make false claims about the purpose or nature of the investigation.”

The Attorney General is also concerned that Ms. Maras-Lindeman has been involved in many lawsuits in North Dakota and other states with different name variations.
A QVC shopper? Well, knock me over with a feather.

Last edited by carlitos; 17th August 2020 at 06:21 PM. Reason: Tried to fix tags
Old 17th August 2020, 06:23 PM   #412
Checkmite
Skepticifimisticalationist

Originally Posted by Resume View Post
No resurrected JFK JR.
That's my favorite part so far, even more than the recycled Jewish blood libel. For those of you who haven't heard yet, "Q" (or at least someone highly placed in the Good Guys) is JFK Jr., who faked his death in the plane crash in 1999 and has been in hiding all this time in anticipation of working with Donald Trump to save the world from the vampires. The lore goes than when the Good Guys finally imprison and/or assassinate all the Democrats for being pedophile vampires, Trump and JFK Jr. will actually hand out medals to the steadfast internet followers of QAnon, like at the end of Star Wars, for all their hard work watching all those YouTube videos and very strongly believing them.
Checkmite is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th August 2020, 07:40 PM   #413
Elagabalus
Philosopher

Go Team ! ! !

Millie Tant incarcerated!!

https://heavy.com/news/2020/08/milli...harges-arrest/

I can tell by the TORE in the link that Bubba has seen or heard about Millie weaver’s “documentary.” Millie Weaver got arrested for some domestic incident over the weekend and used it to publicize her garbage documentary.

She works for info wars and goes by the nickname rainbow snatch.

YTer by the name of JustALazyGamer gives a breakdown of the latest kerfuffle. Looks like she's doing another scam!!

https://youtu.be/nMT44WXa_Ao?t=138

tl;dr She already has a GoFundMe for roughly 150,000

Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
Hmmmm....I now understand why no Qanon follower has ever actually had sex with another human.
I'm not sure if that's her.
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th August 2020, 12:54 AM   #414
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

Go Team ! ! ! You guys are unbelievable ! ! ! ! !
What a coincidence. That's what the police said about your "tip" that children were being sent to Mars on 20 year one way trips, to become slave labourers.

I think they are still laughing at your "tip".
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th August 2020, 01:03 AM   #415
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Elagabalus View Post
I'm not sure if that's her.
Hmmm...... I didn't realise that Rainbow Snatch was such a popular and common name in the USA.

During the punk rock period, we got rid of crabs by bleaching our pubic hair. I once went home with a girl and re-encountered bright yellow pubes. I said "Oh you had crabs recently?" ( I was asked to immediately leave in strong language as her colour choice was for fashion purposes)
Old 18th August 2020, 02:24 AM   #416
Susheel
Graduate Poster

Next up...

Spin Masters ! This new item needs a spin job.

How are going to dismiss this, and who else has already turned states witness to stay out of jail.?

I'm no Topic Master, but my money is on Lisa Page.
Okay...own up. Which one of you broke the Bubba.
Old 18th August 2020, 02:30 AM   #417
Belz...
Fiend God

Suppose last year there was a huge kerfuffle of a national hoax involving some in congress, state dept, media, FBI, private covert intel providers, CIA, etc.

Could it fly without some fancy hidden sub-architecture under the hood.?

Maybe someone thought to look for that, or maybe these inside operatives decided to become whistleblowers.

We will have to get busy debunking this one, or we are screwed.

Calling all Topic Masters.! Code Red. This is no drill.
What is that word salad even supposed to mean?

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th August 2020, 05:44 AM   #418
eerok
Quixoticist

I think QAnons have a movie they play in their head, where Trump is such a brilliant deep-cover superhero that he's only pretending to burn down America for personal profit in order to lull his enemies into a false sense of security.

Then one day everyone will wake up, and the Deep State will be gone, like magic, and America will be great again. The Obamas and Hillaries will be locked up, the people will stand and cheer, and underage girls will strew flowers in Trump's path as he struggles down the ramp of his magnificence.

Then he'll shed his decrepit orange skin and emerge as a shirtless Putin posturing bravely on a stallion. The election will be canceled, because America can do no better than this.

It will all be just as Lulztradamus predicted.

FADE TO BLACK WHITE
Old 18th August 2020, 06:40 AM   #419
catsmate
No longer the 1

Originally Posted by Babbylonian View Post
Blood libel is the funnest libel.
It's not even new nonsense, Paris had Blood Riots in 1750.
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.
catsmate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th August 2020, 07:11 AM   #420
carlitos
"más divertido"

Originally Posted by catsmate View Post

As a kid in Sunday School, I did think that the blood on the door story of Passover was pretty messed up. I wonder if blood as an almost magical, life-sustaining substance holds more mystique for some, even today. People still believe in souls, after all.
Old 18th August 2020, 07:13 AM   #421
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Suppose

Could

Maybe
Using these words is a good indicator that what comes after won't be evidence.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th August 2020, 07:15 AM   #422
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Go Team ! ! !

How's the search for the basement going?
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th August 2020, 08:43 AM   #423
Pacal
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by catsmate View Post
Actually the Blood Libel goes back much earlier than that. Thomas of Monmouth accused Jews in the mid 12th century of kidnapping Christian Children and draining their blood for magical rituals. There are precursors to Thomas' fantasy going back to the early Roman Empire.

The sheer absurdity of this fantasy would be darkly funny if it wasn't for the many thousands who over the centuries were murdered because they were accused of doing this ritual.
Pacal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th August 2020, 10:38 AM   #424
Bubba
Philosopher

Patrick Bergy was an Army cyber security psyop program developer. He explains ShadowNet Inc. as the commercial version of the military's interactive internet activities ie stuff lik social media psychological warfare on the public. Example: fake news which even the fake news industry does not know is fake when they unwittingly spread it.

He shows his mobile electronic psyop equipment center, that he has set up on his motorcycle. He can quickly respond to a scene such as Seattle's utopian CHOP paradise, and instantly get to work, monitoring comms, and manipulating social media, as he did to identify, assess, then manipulate opinions, and control elections in Afghanistan.

These whistleblowers provide some details associated with 'fake news', the 'dossier' etc.

Nobody we know, of course, but in other realms, braver pearl clutching, boot licking Topic Masters have furtively watched it, in between their lame futile fits of demented ad hominem fearful vomiting outbursts. Naturally they can never admit watching it in their pathetic circular jerkular havens of phony skeptics, due to their political bias, lest they face sneer and rejection from their FLOCK

Sadly, their religion prevents them from sharing the truth they have seen in the documentary.

Last edited by Bubba; 18th August 2020 at 11:15 AM.
Old 18th August 2020, 10:40 AM   #425
Belz...
Fiend God

Whom in the room will admit they watched it.?
One thing is certain, you'll never admit that your posts here are nonsense.

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th August 2020, 10:46 AM   #426
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

No frogmarching.

No gitmo.

No resurrected JFK JR.

No OBAMAGATE!

Ever.

Old 18th August 2020, 11:07 AM   #427
Bubba
Philosopher

Thats two down.

Like flies, they fall.
Old 18th August 2020, 11:11 AM   #428
Bubba
Philosopher

The documentary has been 'disappeared', of course. By Youtube, for "hate speech"

Plus Millie was arrested, and her kids were snatched, since she has to be silenced, and made an example.

Fortunately for ye Braver Topic Masters the doc is saved, on bitchute:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mTx3Mi7l7mKx/

Last edited by Bubba; 18th August 2020 at 11:16 AM.
Old 18th August 2020, 11:12 AM   #429
carlitos
"más divertido"

He shows his mobile electronic psyop equipment center "MOBILE MAGA SHADOWNETMOBILE" he has set up on his motorcycle. Apparently he can quickly respond to a scene such as Seattle's utopian CHOP and go to work, monitoring comms, and manipulating social media, as he did to identify, assess, then manipulate opinions, and control elections in Afghanistan.
Biker for Trump:

His "MobileMAGAshadownetmobile" :

Some of the mobile's inner workings:

Yup - he just rolls up with his mobile WiFi network, and starts manipulating opinions wherever.
Old 18th August 2020, 11:13 AM   #430
Belz...
Fiend God

Thats two down.

Like flies, they fall.
No, actually. Ignoring your worthless links is a positive.

Old 18th August 2020, 11:16 AM   #431
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

No frogmarching.

No gitmo.

No resurrected JFK JR.

No OBAMAGATE!

Ever.

Old 18th August 2020, 11:17 AM   #432
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Blah.

Plus Millie was arrested . . .
That's what you get for lipsynching.
Old 18th August 2020, 11:34 AM   #433
catsmate
No longer the 1

Originally Posted by Pacal View Post
Actually the Blood Libel goes back much earlier than that. Thomas of Monmouth accused Jews in the mid 12th century of kidnapping Christian Children and draining their blood for magical rituals. There are precursors to Thomas' fantasy going back to the early Roman Empire.

The sheer absurdity of this fantasy would be darkly funny if it wasn't for the many thousands who over the centuries were murdered because they were accused of doing this ritual.
Agreed, but the rioting and unrest in Paris was specifically down to a local elite supposedly stealing children (using the police) to drain their blood. The wiki piece is rather over-simplified but a useful summary.
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
May 16 [1750]– Two weeks after police in Paris arrest six teenagers for gambling in the suburb of Saint-Laurent, rioting breaks out when a rumor spreads that plainclothes policemen are hauling off small children between the ages of five to ten years old, in order to provide blood to an ailing aristocrat. Over the next two weeks, rioting breaks out in other sections of Paris. Police are attacked, including one who is beaten to death by the mob, until order is restored and police reforms are announced
Interestingly the people of eighteenth-century Paris responded forcefully to the non-existent threat, rioting, killing police deemed to be involved and attacking houses. A far cry from the pathetic keyboard warriors of Qanon....
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.

Last edited by catsmate; 18th August 2020 at 11:37 AM.
catsmate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th August 2020, 12:03 PM   #434
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Patrick Bergy was an Army cyber security psyop program developer. He explains ShadowNet Inc. as the commercial version of the military's interactive internet activities ie stuff lik social media psychological warfare on the public. Example: fake news which even the fake news industry does not know is fake when they unwittingly spread it.

snipped
Describes the citizens of Qanonlandistan perfectly.

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th August 2020, 12:07 PM   #435
eerok
Quixoticist

The documentary has been 'disappeared', of course. By Youtube, for "hate speech".
It smelled more like FUD to me, but I could only stomach half an hour of it. The American surveillance state has been developing for several decades, promoted by both parties, but let's pretend it was invented just to be mean to Trump.

Last edited by eerok; 18th August 2020 at 12:09 PM.
eerok is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th August 2020, 12:27 PM   #436
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

The documentary has been 'disappeared', of course. By Youtube, for "hate speech"

Plus Millie was arrested, and her kids were snatched, since she has to be silenced, and made an example.

Fortunately for ye Braver Topic Masters the doc is saved, on bitchute:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mTx3Mi7l7mKx/

You support Alpalus Slyman?

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th August 2020, 01:48 PM   #437
carlitos
"más divertido"

One of the best lines in the movie, is when the intrepid Biker for Trump is showing off his gear and he points to the antenna on his handlebars and qualifies the whole project with "depending on what kind of cell signal I get."

Another funny is that Millie is apparently convinced that the company "CGI" stands for "Canadian Global Information." It does not. It was a French acronym “Conseillers en gestion et informatique,” and the company kept it to just CGI after some mergers.
Old 18th August 2020, 01:51 PM   #438
Elagabalus
Philosopher

He shows his mobile electronic psyop equipment center, that he has set up on his motorcycle. He can quickly respond to a scene such as Seattle's utopian CHOP paradise, and instantly get to work, monitoring comms, and manipulating social media, as he did to identify, assess, then manipulate opinions, and control elections in Afghanistan.

These whistleblowers provide some details associated with 'fake news', the 'dossier' etc.

Nobody we know, of course, but in other realms, braver pearl clutching, boot licking Topic Masters have furtively watched it, in between their lame futile fits of demented ad hominem fearful vomiting outbursts. Naturally they can never admit watching it in their pathetic circular jerkular havens of phony skeptics, due to their political bias, lest they face sneer and rejection from their FLOCK

Sadly, their religion prevents them from sharing the truth they have seen in the documentary.

Sure he was.

Just like Timothy Charles Holmseth (the guy Alpulas Slyman was listening to) is a a former radio broadcaster, government reporter, magazine writer, song writer, author, and publisher

Quote:
Holmseth’s bio says: “Timothy Charles Holmseth, 51, Minnesota, is a former radio broadcaster, government reporter, magazine writer, song writer, author, and publisher…recognized with first place awards for news reporting and column writing by the North Dakota Newspaper Association including Best News Series, as well as awards from Boone Publishing.”

He was never a “radio broadcaster” – just a guest on an internet podcast. Never a Government reporter (whatever that is) – and never wrote a magazine or song anyone knows of. Search of the ND Newspaper Assn site shows they ever heard of him – and Boone Publishing doesn’t give awards.
https://adrenogate.wordpress.com/202...in-california/

Last edited by Elagabalus; 18th August 2020 at 02:18 PM.
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th August 2020, 01:55 PM   #439
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

One of the best lines in the movie, is when the intrepid Biker for Trump is showing off his gear and he points to the antenna on his handlebars and qualifies the whole project with "depending on what kind of cell signal I get."

Another funny is that Millie is apparently convinced that the company "CGI" stands for "Canadian Global Information." It does not. It was a French acronym “Conseillers en gestion et informatique,” and the company kept it to just CGI after some mergers.
Oh that's from a borked reading of their wiki entry, the first sentence of which reads...

Quote:
CGI Inc., more commonly known as CGI, is a Canadian global information technology (IT) consulting, systems integration, outsourcing, and solutions company headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Talk about adding 2+2=5.

The q-chumps are that dumb.

abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th August 2020, 02:01 PM   #440
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

For anyone interested in the Millie Weaver fiasco, she is an Infowars correspondent (what else) and the charges are robbery, tampering with evidence, obstructing justice and domestic violence.

Against her own mother.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories