IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » Welcome to ISF » Skeptical Events » TAM Scholarship Auction

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 1st February 2014, 04:11 PM   #1
Mootilda
New Blood

TAM 2014 scholarship

I need some help getting to TAM 2014. I am 57 years old, disabled and low-income. What help will be available this year?
Mootilda is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st February 2014, 06:26 PM   #2
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos
Nap, interrupted.

Yes, forum grants will be available again this year. Stay tuned.

~~ Paul

RIP Mr. Skinny, Tim
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th May 2014, 09:37 AM   #3
spoonerisms
New Blood

Any more info on this? I'm in the same boat... wondering if any educator discounts/scholarships will be available. Last year I was a first TAMer and never would have been able to do it w/o the educators' scholarship. I brought back TONS of material and inspiration for my classes and it really helped. Would love to do it again!
spoonerisms is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th May 2014, 01:12 PM   #4
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos
Nap, interrupted.

Here is the thread about the TAM forum grants for 2014:

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=275448

~~ Paul

RIP Mr. Skinny, Tim
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th December 2016, 01:20 PM   #5
David RP
Scholar

No Thanks
David RP is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » Welcome to ISF » Skeptical Events » TAM Scholarship Auction