ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 5th August 2014, 03:56 PM   #1
NoahFence
Banned

Sorry Truthers

Looks like no truther here will never actually get the chance to tell us his version of the entire day's events.

Not as if any truther ever had what could be mistaken for a shred of integrity. None of them ever did or ever will. I'm sure with the imminent demise of this forum, what truthers are left will just quietly find a corner on Facebook, what with their main source of attention removed.

That's really all it was about, wasn't it? Attention. A pathological need to be right. Evidence and common sense be damned. If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times.

I knew what took down the trade centers before they even hit the ground. None of you have even come close to proving that initial theory wrong. Oh sure, some of you who fancy yourselves pseudo-engineers will immediately try to toss water on that comment, because I obviously didn't do any work on the steel, or didn't model any of the components, blah blah blah.

It was two of the most massive aircraft we had, going 500 mph into the side of a building. This caused a fire. Steel and fire - not good together. Steel and fire and gravity - worse.

But I digress.

Hopefully we'll get a new forum after the dust settles, and hopefully that forum will refuse to allow the rampant stupidity that is each and every theory you people put forth. North of Citgo. South of Citgo. Thermite, nano-thermite, conventional silent explosives. Silent explosives that go off, but leave the building standing for hours. All of it and much more, nothing but military grade :

Get your heads out of this stupidity, kids. Come to reality.

We have cookies!
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th August 2014, 04:17 PM   #2
thedopefishlives
Graduate Poster

Am I missing something?
Old 5th August 2014, 04:27 PM   #3
NoahFence
Banned

Originally Posted by thedopefishlives View Post
Am I missing something?
Looks like JREF is disowning the forum.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=281170

and

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=281296
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th August 2014, 07:05 PM   #4
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by NoahFence View Post
Looks like no truther here will never actually get the chance to tell us his version of the entire day's events.

Not as if any truther ever had what could be mistaken for a shred of integrity. None of them ever did or ever will. I'm sure with the imminent demise of this forum, what truthers are left will just quietly find a corner on Facebook, what with their main source of attention removed.

That's really all it was about, wasn't it? Attention. A pathological need to be right. Evidence and common sense be damned. If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times.

I knew what took down the trade centers before they even hit the ground. None of you have even come close to proving that initial theory wrong. Oh sure, some of you who fancy yourselves pseudo-engineers will immediately try to toss water on that comment, because I obviously didn't do any work on the steel, or didn't model any of the components, blah blah blah.

It was two of the most massive aircraft we had, going 500 mph into the side of a building. This caused a fire. Steel and fire - not good together. Steel and fire and gravity - worse.

But I digress.

Hopefully we'll get a new forum after the dust settles, and hopefully that forum will refuse to allow the rampant stupidity that is each and every theory you people put forth. North of Citgo. South of Citgo. Thermite, nano-thermite, conventional silent explosives. Silent explosives that go off, but leave the building standing for hours. All of it and much more, nothing but military grade :

We have cookies!
You omitted my favourite Noah, mini-neutron bombs.

But what about the lack of radiation?

Pah! A mere trifling detail!

If you don't like my posts, my opinions, or my directness then put me on your ignore list. This will be of benefit to both of us; you won't have to take umbrage at my posts, and I won't have to waste my time talking to you... simples! !
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th August 2014, 11:48 PM   #5
ProBonoShill
Master Poster

We might have a saviour:

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=281296
ProBonoShill is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th August 2014, 07:26 PM   #6
Orphia Nay
Penguilicious Spodmaster.
Tagger

Location: Ponylandistan Presidential Palace (above the Spods' stables).
This thread needs bumping, since I'm sure the majority of 9/11 subforum posters don't visit the rest of the JREF forum nor would know about the uncertainty of its future.

For those of you on Facebook, there is now a group set up for JREF Forum members to keep in touch:

JREFUGEES
Orphia Nay is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th August 2014, 09:03 AM   #7
RedIbis
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Orphia Nay View Post
This thread needs bumping, since I'm sure the majority of 9/11 subforum posters don't visit the rest of the JREF forum nor would know about the uncertainty of its future.

For those of you on Facebook, there is now a group set up for JREF Forum members to keep in touch:

JREFUGEES
Too bad. This is a good forum. I learned a lot on a lot of subjects. I hope they find a way to keep it afloat.
Old 9th August 2014, 12:12 PM   #8
fuelair
Banned

But I digress.

We have cookies!
I am pleased to be able to say that the morning it happened, when the second plane hit, I immediately (in the school library)said to the librarians " it has to be a terrorist attack!", went upstairs to my just ready to start TV production class and told them the same and then told them to expect the US to fairly shortly be attacking somewhere in the middle east or related and described fuelair bombs to them. Weirdly, the next day I was explaining to two of my classes that NO, President Bush did not plan/allow it to happen - as much as I loathed and did not trust him, that was not something he could do and have it never found out. Technically the truther crap started the day it happened (for my students to already have that idea the next day).
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories