ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags bigfoot , Bigfoot blogs , Bigfoot forums , harrassment , invasion of privacy , stalking

Closed Thread
Old 16th September 2010, 08:31 PM   #1
kitakaze
Resident DJ/NSA Supermole

When Bigfoot Gets Scary: Bigfooters Are Stalking Me.

I have checked with a moderator and been given the go-ahead for this subject. There are some sick people in the lunatic fringe element within Bigfootery that have gone completely into the real of the immoral and the criminal in order to get at me because of their offence at the perceived threat I pose to their field and their icons.

I posted a warning to the stalkers in the BFF thread yesterday (this issue has never been discussed publicly at the BFF and that forum is not the problem at all)...

Originally Posted by kitakaze View Post
I need to make an important announcement while the JREF administration and moderators review my documentary thread. My privacy is being invaded now. I am being stalked by paranoid cultish Bigfooters who think I am the enemy and that I intend to make a mockery of the culture of Bigfootery with my film project. It is happening right now as we speak and it is not stopping even after I have pleaded with people to stop harrassing me. It's sick and wrong. They are calling the places I perform at seeking my phone number and home contact information. They are contacting people in my city to mess with me and invade my privacy. They are using my name from facebook and myspace to try and get at me.

Here is my announcement. It is important that this be taken seriously and allowed to be seen by all the people engaging in stalking and harrassment...

Their is a very small minority of people within the Bigfoot that are obsessed with personal prestige and mexican soap opera drama. These people view me as an enemy and a threat to their social circles of Bigfooters and the prestige of their various organizations. These people are seeking to discredit me in any way they can which has crossed the line into stalking, harrassment, and invasion of privacy. Their motivation is the anger and fear that I will smear the deceased Roger Patterson and the living Bob Gimlin of the famous Patterson-Gimlin film of an alleged Bigfoot and smear the people in the Bigfootery community. I will do no such thing. Bigfootery in general is not a cult. It's a fortean interest no different than ghosts and UFO's. Only limited and specific elements within the Bigfootery subculture function much like a cult. Bigfooters like John Cartwright and Scott Herriott are my friends. These are good people. I would never stab their backs and drag their passion through the mud. Being into Bigfoot neither make you stupid nor makes a cultish person. Acting in sick and twisted ways where stalking is acceptable behaviour makes you cultish. My documentary will be a respectful examination of the way the Bigfoot myth has become such an interesting and pervasive part of our modern culture in places like America, Canada, Australia, the UK and elsewhere. There will be no pointing and laughing. But the scarier elements of Bigfootery such as what is happening to me right now will be briefly covered. It won't be a major part of the narrative.

I have deleted the myspace page I never used nor made. I have had my name altered on facebook to protect my privacy, as well as my settings. Other information that I do not want stalkers having is being dealt with. I am taking the necessary steps to protect myself and my son. I am contacting the Victoria Police to make a formal report and submit Internet postings of any person that has mentioned in any way making public my private information or what they think they can make public. Any poster that has mentioned using contacts in Victoria to have any contact with me whatsoever will be recorded. After I am finished making my report with the Victoria Police, I will have them advise me about making contact with the authorities in Washington State, Ohio State and anyhwere else where there are people engaged in stalking. Any person stalking is going to be dealt with. I have people very close to me working in law enforcement that I have consulted about this. The vast majority of Bigfooters are good people interested in a harmless mystery. What these select few sick stalkers are doing out of a perceived affront by me is unacceptable. if these people want to attack my arguments, I welcome them to make their case. When they are on the phone to the venues I perform in and asking for my phone number and address, they have become dangerous people that need to be dealt with by the authorities.

There is going to be an outcry for dealing with Internet stalkers. I will be making a thread called "When Bigfoot gets scary: I am being stalked." Every person does that not back off of stalking me and violating my privacy is going to get nailed. I am taking this personally as a threat to the safety of myself and my young child. These people have gone way overboard and if it all does not stop immediately, they are going to regret the decision to personally attack me.

Attention: The stalking stops now. The stalkers will be caught. I am not the enemy. This is Bigfoot. It's not the war on terror. I will do everything I can to protect myself and the people around me from the sick and twisted behaviour that is going on. This has gone way to far and the people behind it need to be dealt with by the proper authorities.

My apologies to the JREF and its membership for having such an ugly problem being addressed here. The vast majority of Internet Bigfoot enthusiasts are good people who would never do such things as is happening to me now. The people doing these things now are sick and cultish and need to return to normal, decent human behaviour. Attack my arguments, not me.

KK
And this...

Here is the very simplest concept at work here...

1) I did not intend for my full name to be available on the Internet.

2) Bigfootery has unwell people that engage in stalking.

3) I am being stalked. Stalkers are calling my work looking for my private contact info - phone number, address, etc.

4) I have taken and am continuing to take steps to not allow stalkers to have my full name. I have altered my FB profile and deleted my Myspace page so that my name is removed.

5) A Bigfooter blog is now allowing my full name to be shown and thereby facilitating stalkers. It is morally wrong for any person who knows I am being stalked to allow stalkers to have the information and keep it out there. This is being done now...

Quote:
Anonymous said...
No one needs to see what (my full name deleted) aka djkitakaze looks like. It's pretty gross. I just hope Patrica Patterson sues him for slander.

1:30 AM
The person who allowed both my name to be posted publicly and allowed such an infantile comment on my personal appearance is immoral. Legalities aside, technicalities aside, the person who allowed that has absolutely zero integrity and has lost themselves to the petty desire to hurt a another person because they do not like them. As long as they do that, they allow for me and my young child to be at risk from the lunatics on the Internet who take Bigfoot more seriously than fellow humans.

This must stop. Those who facilitate stalkers are no better themselves.
In coming posts I will post some of the various messages being posted by Bigfoot stalkers in their attempts to harrass me and invade my privacy. It's totally not cool and I am not going tto lie down or fade away and hope it stops. Assistance from anyone who can help stop the stalking and harrassment by posting messages typed in Bigfoot forums, blogs, and other websites and identifying the stalkers so they can be reported to the police in their area would be greatly appreciated.

Skepticism is one thing. Me being critical of the ideas, writing, expeditions, etc of Bigfoot groups is one thing. I don't call these people's work and try to get their home phone number and address. I don't address arguments by saying the other person looks disgusting. I don't make homophobic remarks to be derisive of someone. I really don't care what these people say about me when it's empty name-calling that only serves to diminish their own intellect. It's when these people cross the line as they have that they need to be stopped and dealt with swiftly. I have zero tolerance for stalking and harrassment as we all should. If these people have a problem with my criticism of their Bigfoot stuff, come debate my arguments in a thread, don't come after me personally in my private life.

2 prints, 1 trackway, same 'dermals'? 'Unfortunately no' says Meldrum.

I want to see bigfoot throw a pig... Is that wrong? -LTC8K6
kitakaze is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 16th September 2010, 09:17 PM   #2
LuvGodzilla
Thinker

Kit, there are laws in both our countries concerning cyber crimes and internet stalking. I would advise that you take advantage of the legal resources. This isn't a joking matter or one that is as simple as asking people to leave you alone. You need to involve law enforcement in my opinion which is the only way to deal with such a serious matter.
Old 16th September 2010, 09:34 PM   #3
quixotecoyote
Howling to glory I go

Originally Posted by LuvGodzilla View Post
Kit, there are laws in both our countries concerning cyber crimes and internet stalking. I would advise that you take advantage of the legal resources. This isn't a joking matter or one that is as simple as asking people to leave you alone. You need to involve law enforcement in my opinion which is the only way to deal with such a serious matter.

well, she did say:

Quote:
I am contacting the Victoria Police to make a formal report and submit Internet postings of any person that has mentioned in any way making public my private information or what they think they can make public. Any poster that has mentioned using contacts in Victoria to have any contact with me whatsoever will be recorded. After I am finished making my report with the Victoria Police, I will have them advise me about making contact with the authorities in Washington State, Ohio State and anyhwere else where there are people engaged in stalking.
Old 17th September 2010, 01:28 AM   #4
kitakaze

To help understand the motivation that is being stirred up in the people that are engaged in the stalking and harrassment, I am posting some messages that typify the perceived affront by me and show some of the reaction to it that I find alarming and sick.

First, a message from a thread on a public Bigfoot forum that encapsulates the vociferous enmity that is felt by fringe Bigfooters and the self-righteous indignation at what they feel is my main threat - a documentary I am making about Bigfootery and it's place in our culture. Just this person I am removing the handle of, but all others I will not. This person I will henceforth refer to as SH...

Quote:
(Post #16 Posted 12 September 2010 - 01:33 PM )

Mark todays date people and remember where you heard this first.
This "documentary" being done by Kitakaze - if it comes out, will be a rehashing of Greg Long's book. This is why Kitakaze is so sensitive when I bring it up. He has no "sources" of his own, he is either using Greg Long's book as a complete resource, or Greg Long is working with him. Kitakaze has already admitted one story he will never have the full details of - so he must rely on the audio recordings Greg Long did with Opal (Bob H's mother).
Did anyone else get a copy of these tape recorded interviews - in their book? I am betting the answer is no. The only way Kitakaze can get his hands on that, is to go to Greg Long directly. Kitakaze does not want people to know that he is working hand in hand with Greg Long, or at the minimum using his book - as Kitakaze wants everyone to think he is taking an unbiased approach to the PGF... People knowing Greg Long is associated in some form, will destroy that, and make it impossible to sell his "conspiracy theory".
Kitakaze's words, actions and motivation are open to speculation as he promised people he would be fair, and many have noticed he is being less than fair or unbiased. Technically these are not Kitakaze's witnesses, they are Greg Long's witnesses, and Kitakaze should disclose that.
In all honesty, I don't think this "documentary" will ever see the light of day. On the JREF Kitakaze discussed a book, then I guess changed his mind after announcing it, and decided with the documentary. Even with as skeptical as Discovery is, I don't see them being interested, unless Kitakaze does produce the suit, with the supporting proof that it is THE suit.

Translation: He intends to use those in this community.. He plans to make us all look bad, and make money doing it. Nice. Bet he wont type that on the BFF.
(snip)
This was originally posted by Kitakaze. Sure, he thinks were all just wonderful people and wants to "get to know us all". It's a good thing he didn't show up in Ohio, and no wonder the large majority of bigfooters don't like him.
1) I am being accused of lifting the work of an author, Greg Long who wrote The Making of Bigfoot: The Inside Story and of working with him. I freely and openly countless times acknowledge that much of my investigation would have been impossible without the things Long accomplished in being one of the few people to ever make the effort to interview the many people connected to the Patterson-Gimlin 1967 alleged Bigfoot footage. I think Greg did many things write and some things wrong. Nobody is perfect and I think where Greg failed was in his immediate despise of anything Bigfoot and his poor personal skills when dealing with Bigfooters. My opinion is that by and large, most Bigfoot enthusiasts are perfectly normal people with a specific fortean interest in something they see as mysterious and plausible. Greg and the Bigfoot community immediately had a hate/hate relationship and so he is roundly villified. I can see how that happened, but I think it is important to look past one's emotions for the historical investigation he accomplished. No other person has presented such a detailed look at the people at the center of that film.

2) I have never personally spoken nor had any communication with Greg Long yet concerning my continuing where he left off. I have called him once to set up communication, but he was away on vacation. I have always known I inevitabley will have to cooperate with Greg Long, if he is willing, but up until now I have had higher priorities in terms of interviews and sources.

The claim by this person that I have no source of my own other than those in Greg's book is simply wrong and the claim of a person who has not done their homework. There are many people I have interviewed that were never any part of Greg Long's book. Bob Heironimus' (the man I argue was in the suit) brother Howard is but one example. I have spoken to many others outside of Greg Long's person contacts.

3) The call to arms is the perceived threat that I intend to make money by smearing Bigfooters. This is simply not true as stated in the OP. I have many Bigfooter friends and associates. As a person who once passionately believed in Bigfoot and studied the subject in depth, I undersatnd exactly where they come from. To make a documentary that seeks to paint Bigfooters as stupid and misguided would be not only a betrayal of the Bigfooter people who are my friends and associates now, but also essentially calling myself having been previously stupid for many years of my adult life. I think no such thing nor to I have any such intention.

My documentary is simply a look at the subculture of Bigfootery and the modern myth of Bigfoot, how it started, and how it persists. It also will celebrate Bigfoot as a symbol in North American pop culture. I will be making a documentary that reflects a skeptical viewpoint of Bigfoot, but not one that belittles those who believe in it. That has already been done in various forms and doesn't have anything to do with the territory I want to explore.

Here is another person pinning me as the enemy who threatens their icon, the late Roger Patterson (filmed the PGF)...

Quote:
Wammy, (Post #52)

Naughty Monkey

Group:
Chief Administrator Posts:
1,840 Joined:
04-August 08 Gender:Male Location: ohio

[Posted 13 September 2010 - 07:36 PM

After all of his ass baggery comments, squat for proof. For whatever reason, he seems hellbent on totally defaming Roger's name. Almost like he has some interest in this. Relation, or business venture or something....... :eyebrow:
Oh...I forgot to say...just saying.!!!
And this...

Quote:
Washingtonian, (Posted Yesterday, 03:50 AM Post #54)

Group:
Administrator Posts:
1,493 Joined:

He has some vested interest in making Roger look as bad as he possibly can, he really crossed the line calling him those things and now he is backpedaling but not really retracting his words, and still trying to play sweet and sour at the same time.

25-November 07 Gender:Male Location:Western Washington
Now all those posts, while completely misinformed, are nothing in terms if an indication of stalking. Those people there are just voicing their opposition to the way they perceive me. We start to get into the more serious territory here, but is still not indicating stalking or invading my privacy...

Quote:
Blackscope, (Post #56 Posted Yesterday, 10:31 AM )

Group:
Members Posts:
38 Joined:
05-November 09 Gender:Male

I believe that some one has already contacted or will soon be in contact with Mrs Patterson. At our morning staff huddle a member of our group had her contact info.
We will be seeing more from this BlackScope person. Note the person indicates membership in a group that is not the forum on which they are posting and in indication that they are regularly communicating about what we will see later are ways to impede me and others they have problems with and even go as far as invade my privacy. What follows is a series of posts from Blackscope that will increasingly indicate that this person is cooperating with others who are invading my privacy...

Quote:
Blackscope, (#62)

Posted Yesterday, 03:09 PM

[b]he quoted (name removed by me) and wants this to all go away this is post 700 in that thread and I did back the thread up about 20 mins ago.
I burned it to disk Ed wanted it for the package there putting togather.
Note here that the person indicates a person named Ed and that he incorrectly writes "together" as "togather". I was quite certain the Ed referred to was a person who posts under multiple sicks on various forums, but is best known as Ed Smith or "Okie Ed" of Oklahoma. Ed Smith has been banned from the BFF for using multiple socks. Both William Parcher and I feeling strongly that this BlackScope is in fact simply a sock for Ed Smith.

BlackScope continues...

Quote:
Blackscope, (#post 63)

yep he's seems to be in full reverse now wants it to go away.
Kit, in a situation it's like when you get your HEHE caught in your zipper and the only way to go Is backwards.
Ok don't laff. I didn't want to get my first warning over the p-word
Note the atrocious writing and spelling errors. These spelling errors and specific manglings of the English language consistently connect Ed Smith's many socks on various forums.

More from BS...

Quote:
Blackscope (Post #64) Posted Yesterday, 03:39 PM

Durat has closed the thread now while theY sort there so called reports.
Ok I'm gonna get my warning now.
Durat aways claims the i don't know what your talking about card this is such BS
go head Durat edit your thread just remember there is a fully backed up copy out side of your forum don't get to edit happy, you can consider yourself better informed.

This post has been edited by BlackScope: Yesterday, 03:43 PM
This is significant. Here BS indicates a communication with JREF admin Darat, whom he misspells as "Durat." Also, BS references my closed documentary thread and that it has been copied off the forum. What BS I think is referring here to is JREF member mikeyx, who is an admin for that forum previously under the handle "Ganglian" and now changed to "gmann". Mike, as I call him, refers to me in that thead as "Kiticrazy", says I am having a breakdown, and refers to people who are supportive of me as "Kiticrazy friendlies" as though he is referring to the Commie scourge.

After watching Mike's behaviour, it is clear to me that he is playing both sides of the fence. He tacitly ignores clear indications of harrassment and invasion of privacy, while encouraging others having enmity with me, and going so far as to say that I am having a full blown breakdown and that I am unwell when all I am trying to do is protect myself on those near to me from the sick behaviour of the lunatic fringe. I sent Mike a copy of the warning to be posted on his forum in both a public and private thread about me and my documentary. The owner of the site that I refer to by a pseudonym "SH" yesterday removed all of the posts that were dealing with invading my privacy and digging for dirt to try and expose me in some fashion to a private members area.

SH responds to BS' post #64 with the following post...

Quote:
(Post #65) Posted Yesterday, 03:43 PM

They are discussing my blog URL. Good luck to them, as whatever is posted on the internet - is PUBLIC Information. There is not even identifying information on the myspace page he is complaining about - and there wasnt this morning when he sent the first personal message.. I know, because I checked, and I checked again roughly an hour later -- looks exactly the same. He also complained about his facebook page being public --- I didnt set up his facebook account. How can I change any of that information? That is not my fault either. A recent google search (today) showed he still has not changed his privacy settings to remove his full name.... Yet, he whined about people getting his name a few weeks back.
Something tells me this has more to do with Kitakaze being busted, than it does about his privacy. He could change those setttings himself, he chose not to.
Apparently he missed the Dateline NBC shows that discuss internet privacy.. "You should never put information on the internet, you do not want other people to have." I didn't start this problem for him - he did this to himself.
He needs to stop blaming everyone else for his problems, and man up.
I have noticed he has been silent on the information I posted at the on another forum - and here. Why wouldnt he want to discuss his obvious mistake? Anyone with Greg Long's book could have found these documents, and the words of Greg Long himself....
Why wouldnt kitakaze admit he is wrong, or at least offer an apology to those he mislead?
SH here is unapologetic about continuing to allow my full name to be scene through her site and now on it. The problem is this, I never intended for my full name to be availible on the Internet to just anyone, and when I realized it was being taken by people who were using it and websites like Facebook to contact the venues where I perform and inquire about my phone number and address, I had my FB name changed and the Myspace page deleted. I made sure after someone connected to SH who came here under the handle "Peanut Gallery" let me know that my name and photos were being passed around to alter my FB privacy settings to have everything only visible to friends. I had customized my settings to do that a long time ago, but for some glitchy FB reason, my photos and wall were still viewable by people on FB. The person went so far as to comment on object in my home seen in the photos.

Part of the problem was that I had made a mistake in allowing Bigfooter and friend John Cartwright onto my friends list. This was amajor screw-up on my part in that it allowed lunatic Bigfooters on John's list to see me and look at my wall, which I thought only my friends could see. On that wall I post for my friends in Victoria about shows that I am doing, and this is how the stalkers learned where to call to try and get my home contact info. All staff were issued a memo from me as the music director and by the management that if anyone called asking about me, to never use my full name (which almost none of them know anyway), and if any suspicious calls are made inquiring about me, particularly ones outside Victoria and coming from America, to record the numbers and give them to me. As soon as someone is dumb enough to try again using my workplaces to try and get at me, I will make sure the police get the necessary info.

But it is going farther than that. This sick stalker BlackScope, who William and I think is actually Ed SMith of Oklahoma, and SH's husband Wammy clearly indicate in the following exchange that my privacy is being invaded, they are seeking people in Victoria to mess with me, and harrassment is the clear intention.

Wammy...

Quote:
Wammy, (Post #67) Posted Yesterday, 04:40 PM

Blackscope - I understand the info is out there, but I need to be sure we have our bases covered before that kind of info comes out
I am sure you will understand. The info has not been deleted or removed, it is just set to invisible for now.
Let me look into what we can make public, and what we can not.
BS...

Quote:
BlackScope (Post #68 Posted Yesterday, 04:50 PM )

No problem, man I keep bucking for that first warning. LOL
I will go through our Victoria Island contacts and what else pops up
Wammy...

Quote:
Wammy, (Post #69 Posted Yesterday, 04:58 PM)
Oh...his name is out there for all to see........STILL,.....on facebook and myspace. Its doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how to find him there. And that makes it pure and simple public info. So his complaints about being worried are crapola. If he was that concerned he would of changed some things on those pages, but he hasn't. He is pissed for being called out on his, same ole BS. Because this is all he has. Except now, he has no answers. So he runs back to his "buddies".....and gets what he needs, a shoulder to cry on.
What this Wammy does not understand is that the changes made to accounts such as Facebook and Myspace were not instant. I had to go to considerable effort to get the phone number of the person who created my Myspace page. He told me to alter it would take possibly until the night of that day, or the following day. I told him I could not wait and deleted. It was still visible for some time after I deleted the account until the account closure was put through. Most importantly I was pleading with these people that every time they keep showing the information, they facilitate people who are using it to call my work.

Far and away the most disturbing thing is that this sick lunatic BlackScope, (who is almost certainly Ed Smith of Oklahoma) is contacting people in Victoria to try and mess with me. BS misnames Vancouver Island as Victoria island, but the message is clear. He/she is contacting people in Victoria to get personal with me. That combined with the fact that people have already been calling my work makes me extremely angry. I am going to find out who tha BlackScope is for certain, and I am going to have the police make sure he/she is aware the severity of what they are doing. I have a four year old child, and if these sick pukes come anywhere near me, I am going to get parental and make sure they are taken care of by the law.

Now, I said that mikeyx of this board is an admin of that board. I passed a warning for him topost as an admin because as an admin, it was his duty to do something to stop such clearly lunatic behaviour that is invading someone's actual life where they live. Mike later contacted me and told me he psoted the message, but it was removed 15 seconds later by SH. I am not sure based on Mike's behaviour if I should believe he ever posted my warning. What is most important is that these people are either actively invading my privacy and allowing stalkers to get at me, or they are actually doing it themselves. This is intolerable and must be dealt with by the property authorities. I would say to Mike that as an admin of the forum where that sick and totally wrong behaviour is occurring that it is his duty as an admin and in general as a decent human being to issue an extremely strong warning to stop the stalking and going into criminal territory. I think Mike should also pass me BlackScope's IP address so that I can give it to the police in his/her area and file it in my Victoria police report.

What was very disturbing was that I was informed yesterday by a former mod of the previous Bigfoot Forums (BFF) that he had been contacted via PM at that forum and given a list of websites that I had used. Not just the Facebook and Myspace which had my fullname, but even websites that never had my full name. It was clearly showing a concerted effort to invade my privacy. I immediately asked where that post came from, and the former mod said they had forgotten and couldn't say because they didn't want to get involved.

All this crazy harrassment and invasion of privacy to me has got to stop. I will not be intimidated by lunatics with computers. I ask that anyone that can assist me in making this stop, please, help me in doing so.

kitakaze is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th September 2010, 03:43 AM   #5
LTC8K6
Penultimate Amazing

Hey kit, we don't want to be stalked by crazed bigfoot believers! Get away from us!

Really kit, I'm sorry that they have stooped so low, but I can't say that it's unexpected.

Have to wonder if there are any responsible folks left who will do the right thing, or will being a believer give the stamp of approval to whatever they do to a skeptic?

Hopefully decency will prevail.

They may try to equate our trying to find out the ID of hoaxers, or the locations of incidents, such as the MRP Clam River deal, with what they are doing to you, kit.

Which is BS, of course...

2 prints, same midtarsal crock..., I mean break?
LTC8K6 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th September 2010, 04:13 AM   #6
Ambermae
Scholar

Kit,

The anon comment you have quoted on the bottom of your OP has since been deleted. I saw that comment myself yesterday and it was deleted while i was on the site, i went to another page and when i returned to that page it was on 20 mins later the comment was gone. I saw your name on there but you have my word i will not reveal it to anyone.

I may not agree with everything you post but stalking is bang out of order. As person who has been stalked and as a parent myself i can understand your fear for the safety of your child.

I look at loads of Bigfoot sites, blogs and forums, if i come across anything that you should know about i will pass it on immediately. If i can be of any other help then let me know and i'll do my best.

Good luck
Ambermae is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th September 2010, 04:50 AM   #7
WGBH
Graduate Poster

Kaze,

The proper US authorities have been alerted to your accusations against the people you named above. The people who have not done the things you are accusing them of. Said authorities have been supplied all the info needed such as forum posts, threads, PM's, e-mails and the web sites in question. They have looked them all over and found nothing illegal. Put up or shut up. Have the Authorities you are in contact with, contact them and it will be handled. If these accusations against these people are true, stop talking about it on internet forums and handle your business. They are waiting on a call.

Now, If you need help figuring out who really is doing these things, I will help you in any way I can.
Old 17th September 2010, 05:12 AM   #8
kitakaze

Easy, John. I want to protect everything close to me. You are admin of that forum. That BlackScope person is clearly stalking. As a forum admin, I ask you to give me her/his IP address so I can give it to the police here. This has gone way overboard. Will you cooperate?

Last edited by kitakaze; 17th September 2010 at 05:15 AM.
Old 17th September 2010, 05:19 AM   #9
LTC8K6
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by WGBH View Post
Kaze,

The proper US authorities have been alerted to your accusations against the people you named above. The people who have not done the things you are accusing them of. Said authorities have been supplied all the info needed such as forum posts, threads, PM's, e-mails and the web sites in question. They have looked them all over and found nothing illegal. Put up or shut up. Have the Authorities you are in contact with, contact them and it will be handled. If these accusations against these people are true, stop talking about it on internet forums and handle your business. They are waiting on a call.

Now, If you need help figuring out who really is doing these things, I will help you in any way I can.
It's very interesting that you'd pre-emptively inform the police to protect board members from kit...especially since you claim thse board members haven't done anything...

LTC8K6 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th September 2010, 05:22 AM   #10
kitakaze

BlackScope wrote...

Quote:
BlackScope (Post #68 Posted Yesterday, 04:50 PM )

No problem, man I keep bucking for that first warning. LOL

Stalkers must be stopped.

Old 17th September 2010, 05:24 AM   #11
WGBH
Graduate Poster

Easy, John. I want to protect everything close to me. You are admin of that forum. That BlackScope person is clearly stalking. As a forum admin, I ask you to give me her/his IP address so I can give it to the police here. This has gone way overboard. Will you cooperate?
At this time I am not a Admin of that forum. I am a Moderator. If you feel this person is stalking you, you need to get the authorities to contact that forum owner for this information. You are right, this has gone way overboard and it needs to be taken care of by the authorities not by you or me.

You are the one making accusations, so stop talking about it on the JREF and get it done. If you feel you or your family are being threatened then take care of the problem.

Last edited by WGBH; 17th September 2010 at 05:44 AM.
WGBH is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th September 2010, 05:29 AM   #12
WGBH
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by LTC8K6 View Post
It's very interesting that you'd pre-emptively inform the police to protect board members from kit...especially since you claim thse board members haven't done anything...
The authorities were contacted by the people being accused by Kaze. Why should they not contact the authorities? Speak about what you know about. I contacted no one and I have nothing whatsoever to do with any of this.
Old 17th September 2010, 05:31 AM   #13
LTC8K6
Penultimate Amazing

The authorities were contacted by the people being accused by Kaze. Why should they not contact the authorities? Speak about what you know about. I contacted no one and I have nothing whatsoever to do with any of this.
Then you shouldn't have made that post to brag about how kit had nothing...

I'm calling BS on it. It makes no sense whatsoever to me as written.

Old 17th September 2010, 05:42 AM   #14
WGBH
Graduate Poster

Then you shouldn't have made that post to brag about how kit had nothing...

I'm calling BS on it. It makes no sense whatsoever to me as written.
For you to say I would brag about something so serious just underlines your ignorance. I take what is happening to Kit very serious and I think he should protect himself and his family. He should get the proper authorities working on it.
Old 17th September 2010, 05:42 AM   #15
kitakaze

At this time I am not a Admin of that forum. I am a Moderator. If you feel this person is stalking you, you need to get the authorities to contact that forum owner for this information. You are right, this has gone way overboard and it needs to be taken care of by the authorities not by you or me.

You are the one making accusations, so stop talking about it on the JREF and get it done. If you feel you or your family are being threatened then take care of the problem.

This is the last comment I will make on this subject or this thread.
BlackScope has clearly gone off the deep end and threatened me personally. I will not be stalked. Anyone who allows it is facilitating stalking. These people are actively seeking my phone number and address. I will use whatever legal options I can through any resources available to me.

John, you will notice you are no longer on my FB friend's list. The people you know that are stalking me are sick. This is wrong. You could have stopped them and you didn't. When it comes to people trying to get at me for being skeptical of Bigfoot and they go into my private life, and you don't stop them, you are gone to me. I thought you understood better the seriousness of being a father and protecting your child.

You are gone to me.

Old 17th September 2010, 05:45 AM   #16
kitakaze

This person is sick.

Old 17th September 2010, 05:57 AM   #17
WGBH
Graduate Poster

BlackScope has clearly gone off the deep end and threatened me personally. I will not be stalked. Anyone who allows it is facilitating stalking. These people are actively seeking my phone number and address. I will use whatever legal options I can through any resources available to me.

John, you will notice you are no longer on my FB friend's list. The people you know that are stalking me are sick. This is wrong. You could have stopped them and you didn't. When it comes to people trying to get at me for being skeptical of Bigfoot and they go into my private life, and you don't stop them, you are gone to me. I thought you understood better the seriousness of being a father and protecting your child.

You are gone to me.
Kaze,

You also could have stopped it. When you told me it was happening I made the changes to my profile you needed immediately. If you feel a need to make me that bad guy, then go ahead, but you are responsible also. You don't need to be worrying about me anyway. You need to take care or yourself and your family.
Old 17th September 2010, 06:04 AM   #18
LTC8K6
Penultimate Amazing

For you to say I would brag about something so serious just underlines your ignorance. I take what is happening to Kit very serious and I think he should protect himself and his family. He should get the proper authorities working on it.
Ummm...you just posted that the authorities had already been informed, looked everything over, and that none of the posters mentioned did anything wrong...

So what are you talking about now? What do you think is happening to kit?
Who do you think should be reported to the authorities?

Old 17th September 2010, 06:10 AM   #19
kitakaze

John, I don't give a crap what you think or feel right now. My child is with me. BlackScope is talking about coming into my world. Whether it's you or Mike, one of you two needs to give me that sick persons IP addresss so I can include it into the police report filed.

You know what that person is doing is wrong, and if you don't help me catch them for social reasons, I will forever comsider you the same scumb that threatened me and my family.

Old 17th September 2010, 06:11 AM   #20
LTC8K6
Penultimate Amazing

Quote:
Kaze,

You also could have stopped it.
Could have stopped what? It sounds for all the world like you are agreeing with kit about the stalking and yet sitting on the bench.

Old 17th September 2010, 06:13 AM   #21
WGBH
Graduate Poster

What do you think is happening to kit?
Who do you think should be reported to the authorities?
You need to direct these questions to Kit for a exact explanation, but he is claiming he is being stalked and I suggested he contact authorities and he said he will.
Old 17th September 2010, 06:19 AM   #22
Drewbot
Philosopher

Heres the thing, anyone can try and get your phone number and address, I don't think it is illegal. It is scary having all this info at people's fingertips, but, I really don't think the authorities are going to do anything at this point. I suggest you protect yourself.

Unless they say something threatening physical or financial harm, I don't think it's actionable.
Drewbot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th September 2010, 06:19 AM   #23
LTC8K6
Penultimate Amazing

You need to direct these questions to Kit for a exact explanation, but he is claiming he is being stalked and I suggested he contact authorities and he said he will.
So you've really just been mocking kit's claims and don't actually believe them at all?

Old 17th September 2010, 06:19 AM   #24
kitakaze

I want BlackScope on a platter. I want that person's IP address to give to the police. Will you help right and wrong? I don't care about anyone else right now. I want BlackScope and you can help the right thing be done. Will you do it, yes or no?

Old 17th September 2010, 06:25 AM   #25
WGBH
Graduate Poster

John, I don't give a crap what you think or feel right now. My child is with me. BlackScope is talking about coming into my world. Whether it's you or Mike, one of you two needs to give me that sick persons IP addresss so I can include it into the police report filed.

You know what that person is doing is wrong, and if you don't help me catch them for social reasons, I will forever comsider you the same scumb that threatened me and my family.
Of course it's not about me, it's about you and your family's safety. The police should be able to obtain the information needed if they feel your claim is valid and you know who they need to contact for it. Good luck.
Old 17th September 2010, 06:27 AM   #26
LTC8K6
Penultimate Amazing

Of course it's not about me, it's about you and your family's safety. The police should be able to obtain the information needed if they feel your claim is valid and you know who they need to contact for it. Good luck.
Stunningly bad behavior, imo.

Even apart from not providing info to kit.

Old 17th September 2010, 06:30 AM   #27
Correa Neto
Philosopher

K., I hope these folks got the message. And yes, I still stand by my statement that every single footer which remains silent on the issue is conivent.

This put, what about moving this thread to community?
Racism, sexism, ignorance, homophobia, intolerance, extremism, authoritarianism, environmental disasters, politically correct crap, violence at sport stadiums, slavery, poverty, wars, people who disagree with me:
Together we can find the cure
Oh, and together we can find a cure to religion too…
Correa Neto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th September 2010, 06:31 AM   #28
JohnWS
Critical Thinker

The police should be able to obtain the information needed if they feel your claim is valid and you know who they need to contact for it. Good luck.
But surely you are in a position to obtain this information quickly.
JohnWS is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th September 2010, 06:45 AM   #29
LTC8K6
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Correa Neto View Post
K., I hope these folks got the message. And yes, I still stand by my statement that every single footer which remains silent on the issue is conivent.

This put, what about moving this thread to community?
Yes, it should be moved.

Old 17th September 2010, 06:46 AM   #30
LTC8K6
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by JohnWS View Post
But surely you are in a position to obtain this information quickly.
At first it seemed so, but now he's only a mod and doesn't know anything about anything...

Old 17th September 2010, 06:53 AM   #31
Drewbot
Philosopher

Come on guys, If John gave that private info to Kitakaze then he would giving away private information. I'm sure if the authorities find this actionable, then they will have no problem getting the info, Kitakaze shouldn't even be asking for the info. This all sounds contrived to me.
Drewbot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th September 2010, 06:59 AM   #32
LTC8K6
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Drewbot View Post
Come on guys, If John gave that private info to Kitakaze then he would giving away private information. I'm sure if the authorities find this actionable, then they will have no problem getting the info, Kitakaze shouldn't even be asking for the info. This all sounds contrived to me.
Why do you think John volunteered the info that the police were already involved and had already cleared everyone?

Perhaps John can provide the reports or emails from the police to ease kit's mind? That wouldn't involve ip's or anything private.

Old 17th September 2010, 06:59 AM   #33
Mister Earl
Illuminator

Retracted.

Last edited by Mister Earl; 17th September 2010 at 08:06 AM.
Mister Earl is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th September 2010, 07:01 AM   #34
Drewbot
Philosopher

Why do you think John volunteered the info that the police were already involved and had already cleared everyone?
I don't think he did that. Did I say I believed that he did that?
Old 17th September 2010, 07:01 AM   #35
LTC8K6
Penultimate Amazing

Personally, I think blackscope is a bluffing liar.

Which is a very good reason to boot him.

Old 17th September 2010, 07:03 AM   #36
Drewbot
Philosopher

John said that the people involved contacted the authorities, not him.
He is hearing the alleged results from those involved whether they truly happened or not. Do you think John knows if it really happened?

Last edited by Drewbot; 17th September 2010 at 07:04 AM.
Old 17th September 2010, 07:03 AM   #37
Correa Neto
Philosopher

Originally Posted by LTC8K6
Personally, I think blackscope is a bluffing liar.

Which is a very good reason to boot him.
Hehehehehe...

That would be a good description for many a footer...
Racism, sexism, ignorance, homophobia, intolerance, extremism, authoritarianism, environmental disasters, politically correct crap, violence at sport stadiums, slavery, poverty, wars, people who disagree with me:
Together we can find the cure
Oh, and together we can find a cure to religion too…
Correa Neto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th September 2010, 07:03 AM   #38
LTC8K6
Penultimate Amazing

I don't think he did that. Did I say I believed that he did that?
No need to think or believe. He posted it right here in this very thread.

Quote:
Kaze,

The proper US authorities have been alerted to your accusations against the people you named above. The people who have not done the things you are accusing them of. Said authorities have been supplied all the info needed such as forum posts, threads, PM's, e-mails and the web sites in question. They have looked them all over and found nothing illegal.
It was apparently no problem to involve the authorities on their end on nothing more than kit's claims...

Claims which the mods apparently don't even believe...

Pretty strange...

Old 17th September 2010, 07:06 AM   #39
LTC8K6
Penultimate Amazing

John said that the people involved contacted the authorities, not him.
John already said he didn't contact anyone...

Quote:
I contacted no one and I have nothing whatsoever to do with any of this.
After he volunteered the info about authorities being contacted...

Apparently the info isn't considered too private if someone else contacted the authorities and then informed John about it.

Old 17th September 2010, 07:07 AM   #40
Mister Earl
Illuminator

What's the address of the forum this stalker guy is on?
Mister Earl is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal