ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags 2016 elections , Clinton controversies , hillary clinton , James Comey , presidential candidates

Reply
Old 30th October 2016, 02:15 PM   #121
Argumemnon
World Maker
 
Argumemnon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In the thick of things
Posts: 59,884
Originally Posted by The Big Dog View Post
No the ones attacking Comey hammer and tongs today because of the latest disclosures in the Hillary scandal.
OK so not the actual Hillary conspiracy theorists, then.
__________________
"What is best in life?"
Argumemnon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2016, 02:15 PM   #122
The Big Dog
Penultimate Amazing
 
The Big Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 18,064
Originally Posted by cantonear1968 View Post
But Trump said he WAS part of the rigged system when he didn't indict Clinton. Were you as critical of Trump then?
An actual "but trump"! Love it!

Were you as critical of Comey?
__________________
Congress shall make no law abridging the free exercise of Religion.
The Big Dog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2016, 02:16 PM   #123
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing
 
acbytesla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 11,897
Originally Posted by The Big Dog View Post
Hillary's various stooges are doing a fantastic time derailing attention from yet another Clinton email fiasco by claiming that the head of the FBI violated the Hatch Act.

The Hatch Act is not a defense to the FBI investigation, it will not derail the investigation, and even if it was violated (it wasn't) it has no impact whatsoever.

It is just the latest distraction by the pitchfork wielding crowd.

Hell, put Comey in a cell next to Hillary if you want, won't change nothing.
Nice try. But no.

No one is trying to derail any investigation. Comey has no more information than he had when he said that there is no justification for charges. All he knows is there is another computer that belongs to Huma or her husband that maybe has more emails on it or may not have anything on it.

That Comey suggested in a communique that he knew would become public that could effect a Presidential election. There was NO JUSTIFIABLE rationale for his letter other than that. That's a pretty clear violation of the Hatch act.
__________________
A wise man proportions his belief to the evidence.
― David Hume
acbytesla is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2016, 02:17 PM   #124
The Big Dog
Penultimate Amazing
 
The Big Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 18,064
Originally Posted by Argumemnon View Post
OK so not the actual Hillary conspiracy theorists, then.
'K.
__________________
Congress shall make no law abridging the free exercise of Religion.
The Big Dog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2016, 02:17 PM   #125
Argumemnon
World Maker
 
Argumemnon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In the thick of things
Posts: 59,884
Originally Posted by The Big Dog View Post
No I did not.
Yeah, you did. Do you have evidence for that claim or not?
__________________
"What is best in life?"
Argumemnon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2016, 02:18 PM   #126
The Big Dog
Penultimate Amazing
 
The Big Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 18,064
Originally Posted by acbytesla View Post
Nice try. But no.

No one is trying to derail any investigation. Comey has no more information than he had when he said that there is no justification for charges. All he knows is there is another computer that belongs to Huma or her husband that maybe has more emails on it or may not have anything on it.

That Comey suggested in a communique that he knew would become public that could effect a Presidential election. There was NO JUSTIFIABLE rationale for his letter other than that. That's a pretty clear violation of the Hatch act.
If you say so.

And like I just pointed out? Total distraction! absolutely irrelevant
__________________
Congress shall make no law abridging the free exercise of Religion.
The Big Dog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2016, 02:19 PM   #127
uke2se
Philosopher
 
uke2se's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,816
Originally Posted by acbytesla View Post
Nice try. But no.

No one is trying to derail any investigation. Comey has no more information than he had when he said that there is no justification for charges. All he knows is there is another computer that belongs to Huma or her husband that maybe has more emails on it or may not have anything on it.

That Comey suggested in a communique that he knew would become public that could effect a Presidential election. There was NO JUSTIFIABLE rationale for his letter other than that. That's a pretty clear violation of the Hatch act.
Question: What's the penalty for violating the Hatch act, as this is a pretty clear cut violation?
__________________
Before you say something stupid about climate change, check this list.
uke2se is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2016, 02:19 PM   #128
Megalodon
Illuminator
 
Megalodon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 3,227
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
I guess you now know more than a law professor that was the head Bush White House ethics lawyer.

And nobody is claiming that it is a defense of that it will detail the investigation. There isn't even anything to defend given that the FBI hasn't even reviewed the emails yet alone claimed that there is anything incriminating in them.
Dirty campaign trics are ok if a republican does them. Law and order are for liberals and minorities.
__________________
Stupid is depressing...

Megalodon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2016, 02:19 PM   #129
The Big Dog
Penultimate Amazing
 
The Big Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 18,064
Originally Posted by Argumemnon View Post
Yeah, you did. Do you have evidence for that claim or not?
See the sig!

__________________
Congress shall make no law abridging the free exercise of Religion.
The Big Dog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2016, 02:19 PM   #130
cantonear1968
Graduate Poster
 
cantonear1968's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,422
Originally Posted by cantonear1968 View Post
I'm aware of Podesta's email and what it says. You used this to claim HRC has a serious drinking problem. I'm now asking for your evidence of this. You avoided it the first time around.
Originally Posted by The Big Dog View Post
No I did not.

Now you're just flat out lying.

Quote:
Uhh, y'all know that Hillary has a pretty severe drinking problem, right?

Do you want to take another run at your position now that you've been confronted with evidence?
__________________
Can you people please stop not thinking? - Gorgonian

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
-Good luck America with President Trump
cantonear1968 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2016, 02:23 PM   #131
Tony Stark
Philosopher
 
Tony Stark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 7,709
Originally Posted by cantonear1968 View Post
Now you're just flat out lying.




Do you want to take another run at your position now that you've been confronted with evidence?
LOL
__________________
I lost an avatar bet to Skeptic Tank.
Tony Stark is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2016, 02:26 PM   #132
Megalodon
Illuminator
 
Megalodon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 3,227
Originally Posted by cantonear1968 View Post
Now you're just flat out lying.




Do you want to take another run at your position now that you've been confronted with evidence?
Sarcasm defense coming up
__________________
Stupid is depressing...

Megalodon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2016, 02:27 PM   #133
Argumemnon
World Maker
 
Argumemnon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In the thick of things
Posts: 59,884
Originally Posted by The Big Dog View Post
See the sig!

That's a claim, not evidence.
__________________
"What is best in life?"

Last edited by Argumemnon; 30th October 2016 at 02:28 PM.
Argumemnon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2016, 02:28 PM   #134
Argumemnon
World Maker
 
Argumemnon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In the thick of things
Posts: 59,884
Originally Posted by Megalodon View Post
Sarcasm defense coming up
See my sig.
__________________
"What is best in life?"
Argumemnon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2016, 02:29 PM   #135
Tony Stark
Philosopher
 
Tony Stark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 7,709
Originally Posted by uke2se View Post
Question: What's the penalty for violating the Hatch act, as this is a pretty clear cut violation?
It apparently isn't criminal; the only penalty is removal. Though in Comey's case he serves at the pleasure of the President anyway.

http://hatchact.uslegal.com/penalties/
__________________
I lost an avatar bet to Skeptic Tank.
Tony Stark is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2016, 02:30 PM   #136
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing
 
acbytesla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 11,897
Originally Posted by uke2se View Post
Question: What's the penalty for violating the Hatch act, as this is a pretty clear cut violation?
It use to be removal. But in 2012 Obama signed the Hatch Act modernization which allows additional penalties including I believe forfeiture of pension.
__________________
A wise man proportions his belief to the evidence.
― David Hume
acbytesla is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2016, 02:31 PM   #137
Argumemnon
World Maker
 
Argumemnon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In the thick of things
Posts: 59,884
Originally Posted by acbytesla View Post
It use to be removal. But in 2012 Obama signed the Hatch Act modernization which allows additional penalties including I believe forfeiture of pension.
What, no fifty lashes?
__________________
"What is best in life?"
Argumemnon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2016, 02:31 PM   #138
cantonear1968
Graduate Poster
 
cantonear1968's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,422
Originally Posted by The Big Dog View Post
An actual "but trump"! Love it!

Were you as critical of Comey?
Actually I wasn't:

Originally Posted by cantonear1968 View Post
I'm not going to attack Comey because by all accounts he's an honorable person who seems to have handled things above board. While I think this won't have no effect, it will be negligible. By Monday, if nothing further from the FBI on this, it will have been killed by the ever turning news cycle. Sooner if Trump says something stupid.
But seeing an actual Law professor claim he may have broken a named legislation has me questioning this.

Anything else you want to call me on?

Edit: You didn't answer my question.
__________________
Can you people please stop not thinking? - Gorgonian

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
-Good luck America with President Trump
cantonear1968 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2016, 02:35 PM   #139
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing
 
acbytesla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 11,897
Originally Posted by The Big Dog View Post
If you say so.

And like I just pointed out? Total distraction! absolutely irrelevant
No, it is Comey's letter that is irrelevant....at least to anything that is known to be probative towards Secretary Clinton.
__________________
A wise man proportions his belief to the evidence.
― David Hume
acbytesla is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2016, 02:36 PM   #140
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing
 
acbytesla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 11,897
Originally Posted by Argumemnon View Post
What, no fifty lashes?
No, they found out too many actually liked the lashes.
__________________
A wise man proportions his belief to the evidence.
― David Hume
acbytesla is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2016, 02:36 PM   #141
cantonear1968
Graduate Poster
 
cantonear1968's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,422
Originally Posted by Megalodon View Post
Sarcasm defense coming up
That'll be interesting considering it's in his sig.
__________________
Can you people please stop not thinking? - Gorgonian

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
-Good luck America with President Trump
cantonear1968 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2016, 02:38 PM   #142
Megalodon
Illuminator
 
Megalodon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 3,227
Originally Posted by cantonear1968 View Post
That'll be interesting considering it's in his sig.
As the Orange One proved repeatedly, the sarcasm defence doesn't need to make sense.
__________________
Stupid is depressing...

Megalodon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2016, 02:42 PM   #143
cantonear1968
Graduate Poster
 
cantonear1968's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,422
Originally Posted by Megalodon View Post
As the Orange One proved repeatedly, the sarcasm defence doesn't need to make sense.
The comparisons are striking. He seems to be his own surrogate:

'I know this is what I said but here is what I actually meant.'
__________________
Can you people please stop not thinking? - Gorgonian

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
-Good luck America with President Trump
cantonear1968 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2016, 02:44 PM   #144
Megalodon
Illuminator
 
Megalodon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 3,227
BTW, it is arguable that the Hatch Act was violated when Comey said that HRC was careless with the emails. If the investigation doesn't merit an indictment, the FBI director doesn't get to go share his personal opinions.
HRC let it slide, probably thinking it was all over and done with, but it proved to be a mistake.
__________________
Stupid is depressing...

Megalodon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2016, 03:15 PM   #145
Fast Eddie B
Illuminator
 
Fast Eddie B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Mineral Bluff, GA
Posts: 4,044
CNN just reported:

"The FBI obtained a warrant to search emails related to the Hillary Clinton private server probe that were discovered on ex-congressman Anthony Weiner's laptop, law enforcement officials confirmed Sunday.

The warrant came two days after FBI director James Comey revealed that the emails were linked to Weiner's estranged wife, top Clinton aide Huma Abedin.

The FBI already had a warrant to search Weiner's laptop, but that only applied to evidence of his allegedly illicit communications with an underage girl."
__________________
"God is not a magician" - Pope Francis

"I doubt that!" - James Randi
Fast Eddie B is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2016, 03:24 PM   #146
Slowvehicle
Membership Drive
Co-Ordinator,
Russell's Antinomy
 
Slowvehicle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: ...1888 miles from home by the shortest route without tolls...
Posts: 17,030
Originally Posted by cantonear1968 View Post
Now you're just flat out lying.

Do you want to take another run at your position now that you've been confronted with evidence?
...ooopsie...
__________________
"They want to make their molehills equal to the mountains by cutting the mountains down." -turingtest
"The universe did not come from nothing, it came from 'We don't know'." -Dancing David
"Cry, booga, booga, booga! and let slip the Hamsters of Silly!" -JFDHintze
Slowvehicle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2016, 03:32 PM   #147
NoahFence
Psycho Kitty
 
NoahFence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Patriot Nation
Posts: 19,554
Originally Posted by The Big Dog View Post
Hillary's various stooges are doing a fantastic time derailing attention from yet another Clinton email fiasco by claiming that the head of the FBI violated the Hatch Act.

The Hatch Act is not a defense to the FBI investigation, it will not derail the investigation, and even if it was violated (it wasn't) it has no impact whatsoever.

It is just the latest distraction by the pitchfork wielding crowd.

Hell, put Comey in a cell next to Hillary if you want, won't change nothing.
It may not derail the investigation, but it very well may derail Comey's career.
__________________
you to the ignorant, uneducated portion ofAmerica too short sighted to see what's right in front of your cheeto loving faces.
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2016, 03:35 PM   #148
Tony Stark
Philosopher
 
Tony Stark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 7,709

__________________
I lost an avatar bet to Skeptic Tank.
Tony Stark is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2016, 03:37 PM   #149
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing
 
acbytesla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 11,897
Originally Posted by Megalodon View Post
BTW, it is arguable that the Hatch Act was violated when Comey said that HRC was careless with the emails. If the investigation doesn't merit an indictment, the FBI director doesn't get to go share his personal opinions.
HRC let it slide, probably thinking it was all over and done with, but it proved to be a mistake.
It really was not HRC's call. It would be the President's or the Justice department. And although he normally has a 10 year, it is still at the pleasure of the President.
__________________
A wise man proportions his belief to the evidence.
― David Hume
acbytesla is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2016, 03:39 PM   #150
NoahFence
Psycho Kitty
 
NoahFence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Patriot Nation
Posts: 19,554
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post

Ouch.
__________________
you to the ignorant, uneducated portion ofAmerica too short sighted to see what's right in front of your cheeto loving faces.
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2016, 03:41 PM   #151
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing
 
acbytesla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 11,897
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post

OUCH! Love that letter...Ninja'd.
__________________
A wise man proportions his belief to the evidence.
― David Hume

Last edited by acbytesla; 30th October 2016 at 03:42 PM.
acbytesla is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2016, 03:43 PM   #152
Molinaro
Illuminator
 
Molinaro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,902
Originally Posted by The Big Dog View Post
Hillary's various stooges are doing a fantastic time derailing attention from yet another Clinton email fiasco by claiming that the head of the FBI violated the Hatch Act.
What an absolutely weird view of the situation. In what way is this situation any different from what we already knew?

Yes we know Hillary used a private server to send and receive tens of thousands of emails. Are you now surprised to find out that the people on the other end of those emails have them on their computers?

Did the FBI's investigation involve acquiring every computer and device used on the other end of that communication?

Did you expect Hillary to hand over every device in the possession of every other person she communicated with by email? Keep in mind many of her emails had very large numbers of people CC'd.

Is Hillary somehow responsible for knowing what devices all those people used and making sure they get handed over to the FBI?

Treating this laptop as some secret that was help back by Clinton is nonsense. It is not even Huma Abedin's laptop! It belongs to her husband.
__________________
100% Cannuck!
Molinaro is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2016, 03:44 PM   #153
Stacko
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 6,519
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post

An accusation that evidence exists to show Donald is coordinating with Russia!? HOLY CRAP! He better not be just being a blowhard again because that is a serious claim.
Stacko is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2016, 03:47 PM   #154
Minoosh
Philosopher
 
Minoosh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 5,407
Originally Posted by Fast Eddie B View Post
Who would have imagined anyone keeping a semen-stained dress, for instance?
This may be TMI but if I'd bagged a president at age 22 I probably would have kept the dress for sentimental reasons. I wasn't surprised she did.
Minoosh is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2016, 03:50 PM   #155
NoahFence
Psycho Kitty
 
NoahFence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Patriot Nation
Posts: 19,554
Originally Posted by Stacko View Post
An accusation that evidence exists to show Donald is coordinating with Russia!? HOLY CRAP! He better not be just being a blowhard again because that is a serious claim.
Well, Trump DID look right in the camera and asked them to do it.
Then they did.
__________________
you to the ignorant, uneducated portion ofAmerica too short sighted to see what's right in front of your cheeto loving faces.
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2016, 03:51 PM   #156
Stacko
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 6,519
Originally Posted by NoahFence View Post
Well, Trump DID look right in the camera and asked them to do it.
Then they did.
That's a very different from this backdoor dealings accusation.
Stacko is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2016, 03:52 PM   #157
Hercules56
Graduate Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,315
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post

Oh man.

Accusing Comey of possessing damning evidence of Trump and his campaign having connections to the Russian govt and hiding it?

Wow. That's quite an accusation.
Hercules56 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2016, 03:52 PM   #158
Tony Stark
Philosopher
 
Tony Stark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 7,709
Originally Posted by Stacko View Post
An accusation that evidence exists to show Donald is coordinating with Russia!? HOLY CRAP! He better not be just being a blowhard again because that is a serious claim.
Maybe he is. It seems like the sort of thing someone would leak to the press.
__________________
I lost an avatar bet to Skeptic Tank.
Tony Stark is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2016, 03:53 PM   #159
John Jones
Penultimate Amazing
 
John Jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 10,045
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
She's hiding her lifetime of crime. That highly motivated Republicans can't pin anything on her only proves what a criminal mastermind she is. Also, she is incompetent.
Did you have some other, less obvious point to make?
John Jones is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2016, 03:58 PM   #160
NoahFence
Psycho Kitty
 
NoahFence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Patriot Nation
Posts: 19,554
Originally Posted by Stacko View Post
That's a very different from this backdoor dealings accusation.
How so?

He frickin' asked them to do it.

......


Then it was done.


See those dots there? That's the backdoor dealings.
__________________
you to the ignorant, uneducated portion ofAmerica too short sighted to see what's right in front of your cheeto loving faces.
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:27 PM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2014, TribeTech AB. All Rights Reserved.
This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.