ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags ae911truth

Old 24th January 2017, 05:55 AM   #1
Crazy Chainsaw
Illuminator

Should AE/911Truth, go to the UN?

Should AE/911Truth, go to the United Nations, and demand an investigation into the Collapse of the building in Tehran in front of the Iranian delegation there?

Should they appoint their best and brightest Engineering professional to go to Tehran, to demand a complete investigation for explosive residues in the dust in front of the president of Iran and the Supreme leader?

Should we help them with expenses to do just that?
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th January 2017, 05:57 AM   #2
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Do you think their brightest and best could even find Tehran?

Dave
Me: So what you're saying is that, if the load carrying ability of the lower structure is reduced to the point where it can no longer support the load above it, it will collapse without a jolt, right?

Tony Szamboti: That is right
Dave Rogers is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th January 2017, 06:04 AM   #3
Crazy Chainsaw
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post

Dave
I propose we help him do so, make sure he can present his case fully and Forcefully in front of the supreme leader.
I can just see, the best and brightest pounding on the supreme leaders desk demanding an investigation, by American, Western Standards.
He can even explain it to the firing squad, in his final statement.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th January 2017, 06:53 AM   #4
Crazy Chainsaw
Illuminator

Can we please make a poll out of this?
Old 24th January 2017, 06:56 AM   #5
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Dave
A short test might be in order first. The members wishing to go to Tehran would first need to demonstrate they can find their own butts using both hands.
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th January 2017, 07:02 AM   #6
timhau
NWO Litter Technician

Location: Looks like Finland. Smells like Finland. Quacks like Finland. Where the hell am I?
Sure they can go to the UN, if both of them get tickets for the same tour.
Old 24th January 2017, 07:03 AM   #7
Crazy Chainsaw
Illuminator

Originally Posted by jaydeehess View Post
A short test might be in order first. The members wishing to go to Tehran would first need to demonstrate they can find their own butts using both hands.

Yes protecting there brains might be important in front of a firing squad.
Old 26th January 2017, 12:49 PM   #8
CompusMentus
Waiting for the Worms

Dave

Originally Posted by jaydeehess View Post

:=]

Followed by a spot-the-difference game with a pile of arses and elbows

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories