ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Bush conspiracies

Old 4th February 2017, 05:09 PM   #401
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

Originally Posted by lentz1 View Post
Yes I did, read below, it says "It is important for the American people so the truth finally comes out."
I'd like an investigation to find out if you're a child molester. I'm not calling you one, I'm just looking for it to be investigated.

Do you see a problem with your request, now?

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th February 2017, 06:51 PM   #402
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

The big lie, 19 terrorists are still at large... ghosts?

I'm sad some of the one did 9-11 are still at large. Very hard to catch them.
They died at impact of Flight 11, 175, 77 and 93; to say otherwise is silly nonsense, a Big Lie.
Got evidence for your claims? No, never will.
Why do you lie about 9/11?

I understand why you might have a disrespectful lie for the fantasy plot you have for 9/11. Yes, the real 9/11 plot is so complex, so hard to understand... A complex plot, which...

Reality plot of 9/11, 19 terrorists did it.
Plot steps.
1. Take planes.
2. Crash planes.
Yes, two steps, too complex to be real for those who need some fantasy based on thousands done by some imginary fantqasy new world order bad guys...

Complex plot...
Why did it work. Because the USA coddled hijackers before 9/11, gave money to D.B.Cooper, never found, and other hijackers who are still at large around the world, wanted in the USA...
Now the 19 nuts for UBL have ruined hijacking in the USA.

Then comes the next irony... thinking the 19 terrorists had to be The dumbest and most gullible people in the world. That became false, when 9/11 truth followers showed up.

Some of the one? Is that 1/2

Have you been contacted by the Secret Service or the FBI yet?

Last edited by beachnut; 4th February 2017 at 07:09 PM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th February 2017, 12:53 AM   #403
Cosmic Yak
Graduate Poster

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Yes I did, read below, it says "It is important for the American people so the truth finally comes out."
So it isn't really an investigation at all, then, is it? If it begins with the assumption that what we know already is untrue, then what this petition is calling for is a PR exercise designed to affirm the paranoid fantasies of a minority of the public, who formed these conclusions absent any expertise in any relevant field, and who reject the already-published conclusions of numerous actually-qualified, actual experts.
lentz1, as fonebone is hiding from the question, let me ask you: do you have access to the new forensic evidence that AE911Truth claims to have? As I have tried to explain before, with little apparent success, providing evidence on a skeptics' forum is the best way of convincing people here to sign.
Old 9th February 2017, 04:41 PM   #404
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

I have to give lentz1 credit;he got 11 pages with some really lame trolling.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th February 2017, 07:47 PM   #405
lentz1
Thinker

Tell me more about the forensic evidence that AE911Truth claims to have.
lentz1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th February 2017, 08:07 PM   #406
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

Tell me more about the forensic evidence that AE911Truth claims to have.
They don't actually have any. Not much more to say.

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories