ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Jewish conspiracies , pentagon attack

Old 10th February 2017, 06:41 AM   #1
tinribmancer
NWO Templar Agent And Proud Of It!

Question Dancing Jews On Top Of The Pentagon...

This is basically the best place to ask this.

Where did this CT come from to begin with? I never saw anyone on top of the Pentagon after the attacks. When I looked this up on YT a few months ago, I looked at 2 vids showing pics and footage from the Pentagon after the crash. No jews, no one claiming to have seen ATLEAST SOMEONE on top of the Pentagon...

But Youpoop tells the truth...

JC Denton

tinribmancer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th February 2017, 06:52 AM   #2
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon

They must've been dressed as super Jewey stereotypes to be identified as Jews from such a distance. I'm talking John Cleese as the temple priest in 'Life of Brian'.
Counterbalance in the little town of Ridgeview, Ohio. Two people permanently enslaved by the tyranny of fear and superstitution, facing the future with a kind of helpless dread. Two others facing the future with confidence - having escaped one of the darker places of the Twilight Zone.
Foster Zygote is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th February 2017, 07:11 AM   #3
pgimeno
Illuminator

This sounds like a mashup story of the dancing israelis (some variations say they were dancing on top of the van) and the Pentagon.
Old 10th February 2017, 07:11 AM   #4
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored

Originally Posted by Foster Zygote View Post
They must've been dressed as super Jewey stereotypes to be identified as Jews from such a distance. I'm talking John Cleese as the temple priest in 'Life of Brian'.
It's not the clothes that give them away. You feed the video into Google Dance Translate and it tells you which traditional Israeli folk dance was being performed.
Jack by the hedge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th February 2017, 11:52 PM   #5
MicahJava
Graduate Poster

I tell you, you can make up any story about Israelis/Mossad agents doing anything on 9/11 and it will get spread around.
MicahJava is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th February 2017, 12:38 AM   #6
Cosmic Yak
Graduate Poster

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Originally Posted by Jack by the hedge View Post
It's not the clothes that give them away. You feed the video into Google Dance Translate and it tells you which traditional Israeli folk dance was being performed.
Alternatively, you infiltrate the dancers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpqdBtHHu-4

Old 12th February 2017, 07:00 PM   #7
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by MicahJava View Post
I tell you, you can make up any story about Israelis/Mossad agents doing anything on 9/11 and it will get spread around.
Like CD and the delusional inside job BS.

9/11 truth believers ---, anyone says CD, inside job, they believe it - they make up the fantasy it could be possible after the event, which was not CD, not an inside job.

Like thinking it is possible for Alabama to win the national championship NCAA football... but it is not possible after the event. Alabama winning was possible before the event, not after the event. It is logic issues, and not knowing what evidence is.

CD at the WTC, or an inside job for 9/11 was possible before 9/11 - after 9/11 the possible is replaced with what happened. 911 truth followers need to Join reality, try using evidence instead of hearsay, opinions, and lies.

Irony, people can see how BS is believed, and don't know it when they believe BS, like CD.

Last edited by beachnut; 12th February 2017 at 07:02 PM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th February 2017, 07:14 AM   #8
RandyK47
Student

Originally Posted by tinribmancer View Post

Where did this CT come from to begin with? I never saw anyone on top of the Pentagon after the attacks. When I looked this up on YT a few months ago, I looked at 2 vids showing pics and footage from the Pentagon after the crash. No jews, no one claiming to have seen ATLEAST SOMEONE on top of the Pentagon...

Well that's a new one! The only people I saw on top of the Pentagon after the attack were firefighters. Of course there are folks that think you can just wander around the Pentagon on your own because it is a "public building". Right.....NOT. You couldn't do that before 9/11 and it sure as heck didn't get any easier afterwards.
RandyK47 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th February 2017, 10:15 AM   #9
Pinch
Critical Thinker

Talk about Fake News. There is a saying from someone (if there isn't, I just made one up) that says "When the going gets slow, the slow make up another meme." That has to be it.
Old 13th February 2017, 10:44 AM   #10
Cleon
King of the Pod People

Originally Posted by Foster Zygote View Post
It was the latest Mordechai ben David show. He was entertaining all the IJCCFTRCTOW* employees.

* International Jewish-Communist-Capitalist-Freemason-Trilateral-Rothschild Conspiracy To Take Over the World (Motto: Running your life for our benefit since Time Immemorial)
Old 13th February 2017, 03:04 PM   #11
JohnG
Pedantic Bore

This sounds like someone somewhere conflated an actual incident (The 9/11 Pentagon attack) with an imaginary one (The 9/11 Dancing Jews). Sounds more like a half-remembered fever dream than a coherent claim.

Is there evidence that "Dancing Jews On Top Of The Pentagon" is even a meme, or that anyone actually believes it??
Old 13th February 2017, 05:36 PM   #12
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

Originally Posted by MicahJava View Post
Or just say they saw melting iron or heard explosions.
Old 15th February 2017, 08:01 AM   #13
carlitos
"más divertido"

Originally Posted by JohnG View Post
Is there evidence that "Dancing Jews On Top Of The Pentagon" is even a meme, or that anyone actually believes it??
There is now!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2017-02-15 at 8.59.33 AM.jpg (19.6 KB, 23 views)
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd February 2017, 04:05 PM   #14
Africanus
Thinker

It would be interesting to find them. They could give us definite information about a plane flying over the pentagon.
Africanus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories