ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Bush conspiracies

Old 15th October 2016, 12:32 PM   #41
lentz1
Thinker

Something has to be done about the Bush Family and 9-11
lentz1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th October 2016, 12:32 PM   #42
MikeG
Now. Do it now.

Originally Posted by lentz1 View Post
The proof they are trying to kill me is that, they are not approachable.
When you are not approachable, you have something to hide.
Twaddle, both.

Answer this question. Which of the following is the explanation for your bizarre posting performance here:

Originally Posted by MikeG View Post
You are either delusional on the matter, or are posting nonsense to seek attention.
The Conservatives want to keep wogs out and march boldly back to the 1950s when Britain still had an Empire and blacks, women, poofs and Irish knew their place. The Don That's what we've sunk to here.
MikeG is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th October 2016, 12:33 PM   #43
lentz1
Thinker

It's like soccer and a ball, it goes together.
lentz1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th October 2016, 12:34 PM   #44
MikeG
Now. Do it now.

Good luck on this forum. It probably won't take you long to work out whether or not it suits you.
The Conservatives want to keep wogs out and march boldly back to the 1950s when Britain still had an Empire and blacks, women, poofs and Irish knew their place. The Don That's what we've sunk to here.
MikeG is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th October 2016, 12:34 PM   #45
lentz1
Thinker

Help me with the *********** Bush Family.

Edited by Agatha:  Edited to remove breach of rule 10. If you must swear in your posts in the public sections (of which the 9/11 conspiracy forum is one), then you must type out the word in full, correctly spelled and without replacing characters or reordering letters.

Last edited by Agatha; 15th October 2016 at 01:33 PM.
Old 15th October 2016, 12:34 PM   #46
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

It's like soccer and a ball, it goes together.
Like coo coo and coco puffs?

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th October 2016, 12:35 PM   #47
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

How can I prove the Bush family is trying to kill me?
take one or more of them to court and make your case.

What's that you say, you haven't one but you just "know" it?

So far in this thread I am not sure you have written 100 words, mostly one liners for which we are supposed to either guess at the context or read your mind for it.

Perhaps going back to square one and setting out your claims might help.
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th October 2016, 12:37 PM   #48
MikeG
Now. Do it now.

Thought better of it.
Old 15th October 2016, 12:39 PM   #49
lentz1
Thinker

It could be someone with a lot of money
Old 15th October 2016, 12:40 PM   #50
marplots
Penultimate Amazing

It was Billy Bush.
Or Billy Carter.

Anyhow, a Billy related to a President, that's for sure.
marplots is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th October 2016, 12:45 PM   #51
lentz1
Thinker

Who else could it not be?
Old 15th October 2016, 12:46 PM   #52
lentz1
Thinker

it's the Bush family
Old 15th October 2016, 12:49 PM   #53
lentz1
Thinker

We can go back to analyzing how a tower goes down and what it takes to bring a tower down.
Old 15th October 2016, 12:50 PM   #54
lentz1
Thinker

anybody wants to try to bring down towers?
Old 15th October 2016, 12:54 PM   #55
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

anybody wants to try to bring down towers?
I don't believe so. Are you wanting to do this?

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th October 2016, 12:56 PM   #56
lentz1
Thinker

By bringing towers down, we can analyze how towers go down.
Old 15th October 2016, 12:57 PM   #57
lentz1
Thinker

It costs a lot of money to bring facts to the table.
Old 15th October 2016, 12:58 PM   #58
Vortigern99
Sorcerer Supreme

it's the Bush family
I'm convinced! I must concede you make an extremely persuasive argument.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -- Jimi Hendrix
Vortigern99 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th October 2016, 12:59 PM   #59
lentz1
Thinker

Could the people all together could have done such terrors?
Old 15th October 2016, 01:05 PM   #60
MileHighMadness
Muse

It must be close to Halloween, the trolls have come out!
Old 15th October 2016, 01:16 PM   #61
Tinfoil Hater
Graduate Poster

Are you serious, sarcastic or trolling?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Old 15th October 2016, 01:17 PM   #62
lentz1
Thinker

Unbelievable.
Old 15th October 2016, 01:18 PM   #63
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

Unforgettable

Old 15th October 2016, 01:18 PM   #64
lentz1
Thinker

What else can we add to the Bush family and 9-11?
Old 15th October 2016, 01:20 PM   #65
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

You've said it none.

Last edited by DGM; 15th October 2016 at 01:21 PM.
Old 15th October 2016, 01:21 PM   #66
lentz1
Thinker

In this forum there is a 9-11 family.
Old 15th October 2016, 01:24 PM   #67
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

Let's have a big family hug................

Old 15th October 2016, 01:26 PM   #68
lentz1
Thinker

Unbelievable.
Old 15th October 2016, 01:29 PM   #69
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

No hug.............

Old 15th October 2016, 01:38 PM   #70
lentz1
Thinker

welcome back.
Old 15th October 2016, 01:40 PM   #71
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

Didn't leave......

Old 15th October 2016, 01:47 PM   #72
lentz1
Thinker

I'm opening a new thread.
Old 15th October 2016, 01:48 PM   #73
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

What happened to this one.................

Old 15th October 2016, 01:49 PM   #74
Vortigern99
Sorcerer Supreme

Could the people all together could have done such terrors?
I'm so glad you asked! They could indeed have could.

But... what people? All people everywhere? Or just the people you have in mind? Would you care to clarify their identities?

In short: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -- Jimi Hendrix
Vortigern99 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th October 2016, 02:09 PM   #75
Mark F
Graduate Poster

Who else could it be?
Who else could what be? I'm sorry, I don't speak ambiguity.

If you have a point - and you know what it is and are capable of expressing it I suggest you save everyone a lot of time and just do it.
Old 15th October 2016, 02:26 PM   #76
Tinfoil Hater
Graduate Poster

Who else could it be?
19 hijackers

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Old 15th October 2016, 02:46 PM   #77
Agatha
Winking at the Moon

Mod Warning lentz1, this is not twitter or text messaging; you are not limited to a small number of characters per post.

Please do not open additional threads on the same subject, but use this thread for everything you want to say about the connections you see between the Bush family and the events on 11 September 2001. If you open additional threads on the same subject they will be merged with this one, or closed.

Whilst the mod team understand that you have been diagnosed with schizophrenia, a condition which can cause people to see connections in unrelated events, you must still follow the Membership Agreement to which you agreed on joining this forum. That includes abiding by moderating directions such as this one.
Posted By:Agatha

Vodka kills salmonella and all other enemies of freedom for sure - Nationalcosmopolitan
Agatha is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th October 2016, 03:01 PM   #78
lentz1
Thinker

I'm back, from what I understand, I can't open more threads. I hope it's legal what you're doing. Anyways I stopped at Zacarias Moussaui.

Last edited by lentz1; 15th October 2016 at 03:07 PM.
Old 15th October 2016, 03:10 PM   #79
lentz1
Thinker

I am going to take the Bush Family to jail.
Old 15th October 2016, 03:11 PM   #80
lentz1
Thinker

Zacarias Moussaoui is a prisoner.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories