ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Bush conspiracies

Old 15th October 2016, 03:28 PM   #81
lentz1
Thinker

read this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zacarias_Moussaoui.
lentz1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th October 2016, 03:57 PM   #82
lentz1
Thinker

http://myevent.com/TheBushFamilyinJail

Last edited by lentz1; 15th October 2016 at 04:05 PM.
lentz1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th October 2016, 04:07 PM   #83
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

Originally Posted by lentz1 View Post
I am going to take the Bush Family to jail.
Do you think you could muster the effort to explain on what terms?

Might as well practice here, the court will expect you to back your accusations.

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th October 2016, 04:16 PM   #84
lentz1
Thinker

I'll press charges and I take it from there.
Old 15th October 2016, 04:17 PM   #85
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

I'll press charges and I take it from there.
What charges?
theprestige is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th October 2016, 04:18 PM   #86
lentz1
Thinker

http://myevent.com/TheBushFamilyinJail
Old 15th October 2016, 04:19 PM   #87
lentz1
Thinker

murder is one
Old 15th October 2016, 04:24 PM   #88
lentz1
Thinker

anyways how would you do it?
Old 15th October 2016, 04:26 PM   #89
lentz1
Thinker

let's arrest the Bush family.
Old 15th October 2016, 04:27 PM   #90
Tinfoil Hater
Graduate Poster

if you're trying to be funny you're failing. Frankly this thread is boring

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Old 15th October 2016, 04:32 PM   #91
lentz1
Thinker

If you're looking to have a laugh at 9-11, not in America.
Old 15th October 2016, 04:34 PM   #92
lentz1
Thinker

http://http://myevent.com/TheBushFamilyinJail
Old 15th October 2016, 04:35 PM   #93
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

let's arrest the Bush family.
Present your evidence.

Have you found a DA to present your case yet? Have you asked one?

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th October 2016, 04:38 PM   #94
lentz1
Thinker

I don't believe this case should be taken to America, it should be take into London.
Old 15th October 2016, 04:39 PM   #95
lentz1
Thinker

I like you DGM. How come you follow me into this topic?
Old 15th October 2016, 04:42 PM   #96
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

I like you DGM. How come you follow me into this topic?
Because I'd like you to actually answer one of my questions. Besides that I'm doing paperwork and I need a distraction.

Old 15th October 2016, 04:42 PM   #97
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

I don't believe this case should be taken to America, it should be take into London.
There are severe problems of standing and jurisdiction with that idea.
theprestige is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th October 2016, 04:44 PM   #98
lentz1
Thinker

Guys, I only have a High School Degree, talk to me as such.
Old 15th October 2016, 04:46 PM   #99
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

Originally Posted by theprestige View Post
There are severe problems of standing and jurisdiction with that idea.
Not to mention the fact there has not even been a case presented.

Old 15th October 2016, 04:47 PM   #100
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

Guys, I only have a High School Degree, talk to me as such.
Nothing said here yet needs more to understand.

Old 15th October 2016, 04:54 PM   #101
lentz1
Thinker

Alright DGM, you are my friend now.
Old 15th October 2016, 04:56 PM   #102
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

Alright DGM, you are my friend now.
I'm honored.

Old 15th October 2016, 05:10 PM   #103
lentz1
Thinker

so who else might 9-11 be if not the Bush family?
Old 15th October 2016, 05:14 PM   #104
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

so who else might 9-11 be if not the Bush family?
Why do you think it was the Bush family? Evidence, not just the fact they don't talk to you.

Old 15th October 2016, 05:22 PM   #105
lentz1
Thinker

I'm building evidence here.
Old 15th October 2016, 05:25 PM   #106
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

Let me know when you got something I can see.

Old 15th October 2016, 05:26 PM   #107
Tinfoil Hater
Graduate Poster

Truthers have no evidence

Old 15th October 2016, 05:28 PM   #108
Tinfoil Hater
Graduate Poster

and FYI that's not how the scientific method works

Old 15th October 2016, 06:06 PM   #109
lentz1
Thinker

If you look at pictures, there you have your evidence.
Old 15th October 2016, 06:09 PM   #110
lentz1
Thinker

Now, how do we prove the Bush Family, did it?
Old 15th October 2016, 06:09 PM   #111
Tinfoil Hater
Graduate Poster

If you look at pictures, there you have your evidence.
Truthers tend to think the photos and films are all fake such as the looney no planers who deny there were any planes or wreckage. Photos are indeed evidence , but evidence that contradicts many of the Truthers claims

Old 15th October 2016, 06:18 PM   #112
lentz1
Thinker

The problem is criminals such as the Bush family wear the title of the truthers.
Old 15th October 2016, 06:19 PM   #113
lentz1
Thinker

Criminals act as truthers.
Old 15th October 2016, 06:20 PM   #114
lentz1
Thinker

So you believe what truthers (criminals), tell you.
Old 15th October 2016, 06:26 PM   #115
lentz1
Thinker

example: many of the truthers claims are truth coming from the criminals mouth.
Old 15th October 2016, 06:53 PM   #116
lentz1
Thinker

Evidence you can see are in pictures, videos, newspapers, etc, etc...
Old 15th October 2016, 07:05 PM   #117
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

Evidence you can see are in pictures, videos, newspapers, etc, etc...
Holy crap. Are you seriously trying to re-argue the entire 9/11 hoax narrative, from scratch, as if the past 15 years of debate never happened?
Old 15th October 2016, 07:35 PM   #118
lentz1
Thinker

I'm tired of seeing the Bush family walking free when they are the ones that did it all.
Old 15th October 2016, 07:37 PM   #119
lentz1
Thinker

That's why I'm here, in the hopes of talking more steps to place behind bars the real criminals behind 9-11. The Bush Family.
Old 15th October 2016, 07:42 PM   #120
lentz1
Thinker

I'm going to need a lot of people to do this.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories