ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Bush conspiracies

Old 28th October 2016, 10:42 AM   #241
heymatto70
Student

Originally Posted by lentz1 View Post
Hi, everybody, who else could it be? Bush Knew

Even if you find it too hard to swallow that Bush was complicit in 9/11, you can’t deny he knew it was coming. Bush claimed 9/11 came out of the blue with no warning. Yet France, Germany, Russia all claim they sent him warnings. On 9/11, no less, the CIA (Central Intelligence Agency) was running assimilation of a 9/11-like event. How can Bush possibly claim it never occurred to anyone airliners could be used as missiles?
Here are just some of the warnings Bush got:

1999 : German Intelligence gave the CIA the name and phone number of Marwan al-Shehhi the so-called terrorist who flew Flight 175 into WTC (World Trade Centre) 2.
2001-04/05 : Washington Post : Intelligence reports were titled : bin Laden Planning Multiple Operations, bin Laden Network’s Plans Advancing and bin Laden Threats are Real
2001-06 : Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung : German Intelligence warns CIA middle eastern terrorists are planning to hijack commercial aircraft and use them as weapons
2001-08 : John Ashcroft warned members of Congress not to fly according to Sen. Hillary R. Clinton
2001-09-10 : Newsweek : Day Before 9/11 Pentagon Generals Canceled Flights
2001-09-11 : Ha’aretz Daily: CEO (Chief Executive Officer) of Odigo says Workers Warned via e-mail two hours prior to the crash.
2001-09-12 : SF Gate page A-17: Mayor Willie Brown got 8-hour Warning (from Condoleezza Rice) before 9/11
source
In her testimony before the 9/11 commission, Condoleezza Rice backpedaled and now admits Bush did know such an attack was coming, but he did not know the precise details of when and where.

Bush has been caught lying time and time again and still people give him the benefit of the doubt. That is irrational.

Tin Foil Hats

The Bush supporters like to portray anyone who refuses to believe the Bush version of what happened on 9/11 as a crank wearing a tin foil hat. If that is true, over 50% of Americans now wear tin foil hats.
You literally copied and pasted that from this link. http://mindprod.com/politics/bush911bushknew.html except for the "Hey everybody" part at the beginning.

I knew something seemed weird when your style changed in one post, so I googled the first line there "Even if you find it too hard to swallow that Bush was complicit in 9/11" without quotes. Brought me right there.

At least source this stuff.

Last edited by heymatto70; 28th October 2016 at 10:43 AM. Reason: accuracy
heymatto70 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th October 2016, 10:46 AM   #242
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

.... If that is true, over 50% of Americans now wear tin foil hats.
No evidence for Bush knew.
As for 50 percent of Americans believing what you believe, another failed claim, no evidence. Where is your evidence?

You posted nonsense and worthless claims from idiot Tin Foil Hat Nuts on 9/11. Why post BS; because you have no evidence. No evidence for the delusional claim Bush knew, a claim based on bias and BS? A claim formed by googling up BS from 9/11 truth, and being super gullible, and paranoid. Work on some critical thinking skills and try to stop being so darn gullible.

You plagiarized nonsense from failed 9/11 truth nuts, and posted no evidence.

Batting zero, 15 years of lies from 9/11 truth. 19 terrorists did 9/11, who did your version and do you have detailed narrative? No.

You google a web page,
http://mindprod.com/politics/bush911bushknew.html
Fall for the lies,
post them at a skeptic forum.
An anti-intellectual triple play fail.

Last edited by beachnut; 28th October 2016 at 10:54 AM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th October 2016, 10:49 AM   #243
Jrrarglblarg

Digging around the mind prod link I find the name Roedy Green associated with the content.
Jrrarglblarg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th October 2016, 10:53 AM   #244
mgardner
Thinker

2001-08 : John Ashcroft warned members of Congress not to fly according to Sen. Hillary R. Clinton
The only evidence I can find for this is the conspiracy site that you copied and pasted your post from verbatim. Lentz, can you provide some kind of reference, like a quote, time and place when Hillary Clinton said John Ashcroft said that?

Quote:
The Bush supporters like to portray anyone who refuses to believe the Bush version of what happened on 9/11 as a crank wearing a tin foil hat. If that is true, over 50% of Americans now wear tin foil hats.
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/bandwagon
mgardner is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th October 2016, 06:32 AM   #245
Cosmic Yak
Graduate Poster

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.

Even if you find it too hard to swallow that Bush was complicit in 9/11, you can’t deny he knew it was coming. Bush claimed 9/11 came out of the blue with no warning. Yet France, Germany, Russia all claim they sent him warnings. On 9/11, no less, the CIA (Central Intelligence Agency) was running assimilation of a 9/11-like event. How can Bush possibly claim it never occurred to anyone airliners could be used as missiles?

1999 : German Intelligence gave the CIA the name and phone number of Marwan al-Shehhi the so-called terrorist who flew Flight 175 into WTC (World Trade Centre) 2.
2001-04/05 : Washington Post : Intelligence reports were titled : bin Laden Planning Multiple Operations, bin Laden Network’s Plans Advancing and bin Laden Threats are Real
2001-06 : Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung : German Intelligence warns CIA middle eastern terrorists are planning to hijack commercial aircraft and use them as weapons
2001-09-11 : Ha’aretz Daily: CEO (Chief Executive Officer) of Odigo says Workers Warned via e-mail two hours prior to the crash.
2001-09-12 : SF Gate page A-17: Mayor Willie Brown got 8-hour Warning (from Condoleezza Rice) before 9/11
source
I thought, as a good skeptic, I should check the source of this information.

It's Prison Planet.

Now they also list a source for the claim that Pentagon officials suddenly cancelled their flights, so I looked at that as well.
It is a Newsweek report:
http://www.prisonplanet.com/pentagon_officials_safe.htm

The actual quote is this:
Quote:
Threat Committee,� a group of top intelligence officials and diplomats, meets in the White House complex to review dozens of terrorist threats at home and abroad. In late June the CIA warned of possible terrorist action against U.S. targets, including those in the United States, for the Fourth of July. Nothing happened, but then in July the agency again warned about possible attacks overseas. The threat seemed grave enough to force U.S. ships in Middle Eastern ports to head for sea. Three weeks ago there was another warning that a terrorist strike might be imminent. But there was no mention of where. On Sept. 10, NEWSWEEK has learned, a group of top Pentagon officials suddenly canceled travel plans for the next morning, apparently because of security concerns.
But no one even dreamed that four airliners would be hijacked and plunged into targets in New York and Washington. Some officials complain that the intelligence community has been too focused on terrorists obtaining weapons of mass destruction�biological, chemical and nuclear�while overlooking low-tech threats�like the use of penknives and box cutters to hijack a plane.
(No, I don't understand the weird formatting either. Must be a Prison Planet thing).
So what we see here is another shameless piece of quote mining. Notice it doesn't even say "flights", just "travel plans", and then goes on to make it abundantly clear that this was not because of specific foreknowledge of the attacks, but rather a general state of heightened security because they thought something was going to happen.
lentz 1: do you begin to see how you're been mislead? The sources you rely on are not to be trusted.
Old 29th October 2016, 07:27 AM   #246
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

If the Bush family didn't do it then who?
An islamist terrorism commando sponsored by Al Qaida.

I was doing research online
It is strange that a 35 years old person failed to figure out who did 9/11. Almost every serious google find, or Wikipedia, will tell Al Qaida did 9/11. Your online research skills definitely need some improving!

and I find that less than 10 people got arrested in America after 9 11 happened in America and 2996 people were killed. What does that mean?
It means that the 19 men who came to America to do 9/11 were killed and utterly destroyed during the attack. American police is not in the habit of arresting bits of human remains.
Most other Al Qaida members involved in the attack were abroad. Some were captured (KSM, Bin-Halshibb (spelling?)), Osama Bin Laden was killed.
It is disturbing that a 35 year old man was not able to find these facts online.
Old 29th October 2016, 07:33 AM   #247
Mark F
Muse

Why is this thread still a thing?

7 pages in and absolutely nothing of any interest or consequence produced - not that this would have been hard to predict 6 pages ago.

Move along people, nothing to see here.
Old 29th October 2016, 07:43 AM   #248
Jrrarglblarg

Cats like string. Debunkers like bunk.
Jrrarglblarg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th October 2016, 08:00 AM   #249
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Bush knew what?
Bush knew that Al Qaida and other islamist terror networks were out there, trying to murder Americans? Yes, everybody knew that. I knew that.
Bush had received several more detailed warnings? Certainly.
Bush knew Mohammed Atta and his men had bought plane tickets for tuesday, 9/11/2001, with a plan to fly several plans into buildings that day? Prove it!

Bush has been caught lying time and time again
Yes.

and still people give him the benefit of the doubt. That is irrational.
Of what doubt? We don't give him the benefit of any doubt.
Many here rate Bush as the worst President in ages.

The Bush supporters ...
There aren't many Bush supporters here. I for one am certainly anything but a Bush supporter. Can you specify who, exactly, you label a "Bush supporter" here on this thread or sub-forum?

...like to portray anyone who refuses to believe the Bush version of what happened on 9/11 as a crank wearing a tin foil hat.
It's not "the Bush version". The Bush version blamed Saddam Hussein, and many of us knew long before 2003 that that was a lie, and everybody here is fully aware, and has been fully aware for many many many years that the Bush version was just wrong.
The Bush version explains the motivation of Bin Laden and his men as "they hate us for our freedom". Everybody here is fully aware that this is garbage pep talk, that Bin Laden had spelled out his motivations, and they have near to nothing to do with "freedom". His grievances center around American policies in the Middle East.

If that is true, over 50% of Americans now wear tin foil hats.
No, this is FALSE. Why do you come here making false claims?
Please link us to the evidence that made you believe, or claim, that "over 50% of Americans" label those who see through Bush's lies as wearing tin foil hats? I see through Bushes lies, and no one, as far as I know, has labeled me a tin foil wearer. The same would be true of most who are posting here.
Old 29th October 2016, 01:18 PM   #250
cantonear1968
Graduate Poster

What the hell happened in here?

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
-Good luck America with President Trump
cantonear1968 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2016, 03:44 AM   #251
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by cantonear1968 View Post
What the hell happened in here?
I think the toilet backed up.
Captain_Swoop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2016, 01:59 PM   #252
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
I think the toilet backed up.
It is more like what just happened to me.

Dogs were in backyard, I was at laptop working on a paper.
Wife calls about groceries at same time dogs come to door, and they want in. Listening to the wife, I let the dogs in... and fail to notice they are coated in mud.

Dogs start wrestling with each other and jumping on furniture. Then I notice, as wife is trying to explain to me about gelato on sale at Aldi. I drop the phone, yelling a variety of Whatthas, and as pandemonium rolls on wife shows up at the door, with the gelato.
I have to:

Keep dogs from door/wife
Corral dogs, get them outside, contain them to the deck
Assess the damage
Hose and towel dogs
Change my muddy clothes
Clean furniture
Breathe.

Derails, they stir the blood. Or just piss you off.

Last edited by LSSBB; 30th October 2016 at 02:00 PM.
LSSBB is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2016, 02:06 PM   #253
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

Originally Posted by LSSBB View Post
It is more like what just happened to me.

Dogs were in backyard, I was at laptop working on a paper.
Wife calls about groceries at same time dogs come to door, and they want in. Listening to the wife, I let the dogs in... and fail to notice they are coated in mud.

Dogs start wrestling with each other and jumping on furniture. Then I notice, as wife is trying to explain to me about gelato on sale at Aldi. I drop the phone, yelling a variety of Whatthas, and as pandemonium rolls on wife shows up at the door, with the gelato.
I have to:

Keep dogs from door/wife
Corral dogs, get them outside, contain them to the deck
Assess the damage
Hose and towel dogs
Change my muddy clothes
Clean furniture
Breathe.

Derails, they stir the blood. Or just piss you off.
Keeping in line with this tread..................

The Bush family conspired with the dogs to put you in the **** house with your wife. The evidence is clear......who else could it be?

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2016, 02:09 PM   #254
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

Originally Posted by DGM View Post
Keeping in line with this tread..................

The Bush family conspired with the dogs to put you in the **** house with your wife. The evidence is clear......who else could it be?
My wife was very understanding. In this case, so...

She must have been in on it!
Old 30th October 2016, 02:49 PM   #255
MostlyDead
Graduate Poster

What's that on the horizon...looks like letters...let's see...A...A...H
MostlyDead is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st November 2016, 06:37 PM   #256
lentz1
Thinker

More messages from a source, paste and copy the txt to find out where the source comes from, lol. google it. thx

Quote:
Hilton filed a $7 billion class action lawsuit, in 2002, against United States President George W. Bush, members of his administration (including Condoleezza Rice, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld) and others. The lawsuit was composed of 400 plaintiffs, including 14 families of 9/11 victims,[1] with two named plaintiffs representing the class.[2][3] The lawsuit alleged Bush administration complicity in allowing the September 11, 2001 attacks. The case was dismissed on Dec 30, 2004, with the judge ruling that US citizens do not have any right to sue a sitting President, based on the Doctrine of Sovereign Immunity; that the lawsuit "presents a non-justicable political question;" that the plaintiffs "lack standing to sue on behalf of all taxpayers;" that the plaintiffs "failed to establish the required causal connection between [their] alleged injuries and these defendants' conduct;" and that "deficiencies of the complaint could not be cured by amendment."[4] In June 2012, he was disbarred from practicing law in California.
Edited by Agatha:  When quoting from a source, please ensure you quote only a short extract, that you enclose the material in quote tags, and that you provide a link to the source. In this case, the source is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Hilton

Last edited by Agatha; 2nd November 2016 at 11:50 AM.
lentz1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st November 2016, 06:57 PM   #257
MostlyDead
Graduate Poster

More messages from a source, paste and copy the txt to find out where the source comes from, lol. google it. thx

Hilton filed a $7 billion class action lawsuit, in 2002, against United States President George W. Bush, members of his administration (including Condoleezza Rice, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld) and others. The lawsuit was composed of 400 plaintiffs, including 14 families of 9/11 victims,[1] with two named plaintiffs representing the class.[2][3] The lawsuit alleged Bush administration complicity in allowing the September 11, 2001 attacks. The case was dismissed on Dec 30, 2004, with the judge ruling that US citizens do not have any right to sue a sitting President, based on the Doctrine of Sovereign Immunity; that the lawsuit "presents a non-justicable political question;" that the plaintiffs "lack standing to sue on behalf of all taxpayers;" that the plaintiffs "failed to establish the required causal connection between [their] alleged injuries and these defendants' conduct;" and that "deficiencies of the complaint could not be cured by amendment."[4] In June 2012, he was disbarred from practicing law in California.
From Wikipedia. So what? Are you going to present evidence of the Bush family being responsible or the events of 9/11?
MostlyDead is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st November 2016, 07:02 PM   #258
lentz1
Thinker

https://myevent.com/TheBushFamilyinJail
lentz1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st November 2016, 07:04 PM   #259
lentz1
Thinker

I need money and people to bring the Bush Family to jail and to believe in myself again. I've got a pending case on my computer focused on suing the Bush family. Anybody interested, let me know. Slowly but surely, the Bush family will be in jail.
Old 1st November 2016, 07:08 PM   #260
MostlyDead
Graduate Poster

Again with the money hustle. Present your evidence or the Bush family being responsible for the Sept 11, 2001 attacks.
Old 1st November 2016, 07:11 PM   #261
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

I need money and people to bring the Bush Family to jail and to believe in myself again. I've got a pending case on my computer focused on suing the Bush family. Anybody interested, let me know. Slowly but surely, the Bush family will be in jail.
Ah yes, can't wait for those tramps Barbara, Laura and Jenna to rot in jail.
Old 1st November 2016, 07:12 PM   #262
AJM8125
Potsing whiled runk
Tagger

I need money and people to bring the Bush Family to jail and to believe in myself again.
What makes you think you're going to find either here?
Old 1st November 2016, 07:21 PM   #263
lentz1
Thinker

I'm not thinking straight.
Old 1st November 2016, 07:31 PM   #264
AJM8125
Potsing whiled runk
Tagger

Apparently.

But if you know you're going wrong, is that not a rational thought?

There's still hope.
Old 1st November 2016, 07:33 PM   #265
MostlyDead
Graduate Poster

Some spirited evidence-presenting will straighten you right out.
Old 1st November 2016, 07:36 PM   #266
AJM8125
Potsing whiled runk
Tagger

Originally Posted by MostlyDead View Post
Or failing that, coming to grips with the fact that no such evidence exists.
Old 1st November 2016, 07:46 PM   #267
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

From the same source, there's a useful article on frivolous litigation. It might do you good to read it.

Dave
Me: So what you're saying is that, if the load carrying ability of the lower structure is reduced to the point where it can no longer support the load above it, it will collapse without a jolt, right?

Tony Szamboti: That is right
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd November 2016, 12:39 AM   #268
Cosmic Yak
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
I thought, as a good skeptic, I should check the source of this information.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lentz1

source
It's Prison Planet.

Now they also list a source for the claim that Pentagon officials suddenly cancelled their flights, so I looked at that as well.
It is a Newsweek report:
http://www.prisonplanet.com/pentagon_officials_safe.htm

The actual quote is this:
Quote:
Quote:
Threat Committee,� a group of top intelligence officials and diplomats, meets in the White House complex to review dozens of terrorist threats at home and abroad. In late June the CIA warned of possible terrorist action against U.S. targets, including those in the United States, for the Fourth of July. Nothing happened, but then in July the agency again warned about possible attacks overseas. The threat seemed grave enough to force U.S. ships in Middle Eastern ports to head for sea. Three weeks ago there was another warning that a terrorist strike might be imminent. But there was no mention of where. On Sept. 10, NEWSWEEK has learned, a group of top Pentagon officials suddenly canceled travel plans for the next morning, apparently because of security concerns.
But no one even dreamed that four airliners would be hijacked and plunged into targets in New York and Washington. Some officials complain that the intelligence community has been too focused on terrorists obtaining weapons of mass destruction�biological, chemical and nuclear�while overlooking low-tech threats�like the use of penknives and box cutters to hijack a plane.
(No, I don't understand the weird formatting either. Must be a Prison Planet thing).
So what we see here is another shameless piece of quote mining. Notice it doesn't even say "flights", just "travel plans", and then goes on to make it abundantly clear that this was not because of specific foreknowledge of the attacks, but rather a general state of heightened security because they thought something was going to happen.
lentz 1: do you begin to see how you're been mislead? The sources you rely on are not to be trusted.
Bump.
lentz 1: care to comment now you're back?
Old 2nd November 2016, 01:02 AM   #269
TheGoldcountry
Illuminator

Originally Posted by MostlyDead View Post
You start.
Old 2nd November 2016, 07:49 PM   #270
MostlyDead
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by TheGoldcountry View Post
You start.
Uh...ok.

The September 11th attacks against the United States were carried out by 19 hijackers involved in a jihad movement against the U.S.

Credible source:https://9-11commission.gov/report/

Did I do that right?
Old 2nd November 2016, 08:50 PM   #271
Noztradamus
Illuminator

If the Bush family didn't do it then who?
The Stone Cutters, the Red Headed League, The Church of the Sub-Genius. Pick several.
Old 2nd November 2016, 09:05 PM   #272
Noztradamus
Illuminator

Why Guantanamo Bay?
Spontaneous Combustion. Unstable Ammunition. W.R.Hearst. National Outrage. Manifest Destiny.

Last edited by Noztradamus; 2nd November 2016 at 09:12 PM.
Noztradamus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2016, 07:03 AM   #273
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

Quote:
Why Guantanamo Bay?
Why a Duck?
Captain_Swoop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2016, 07:22 AM   #274
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

Originally Posted by Noztradamus View Post
The Stone Cutters, the Red Headed League, The Church of the Sub-Genius. Pick several.
My vote is Church of the Sub-Genius, I've been on their trail since 1984 when I first saw Bob Dobbs stenciled on the Washington Ave. pedestrian shelter columns in Minneapolis. They are an elusive and crafty bunch.
Old 9th November 2016, 08:38 PM   #275
lentz1
Thinker

Is malfeasance evidence the Bush Family did 9 11
Old 9th November 2016, 08:43 PM   #276
lentz1
Thinker

By letting in all happened, the Bush Family knew. It's called malfeasance, and that's breaking the law.
Old 9th November 2016, 08:48 PM   #277
Jrrarglblarg

By letting in all happened, the Bush Family knew. It's called malfeasance, and that's breaking the law.
What a tiny universe this viewpoint inhabits.
Old 10th November 2016, 01:03 AM   #278
Cosmic Yak
Graduate Poster

No, evidence of malfeasance is evidence of malfeasance.
Not only do you not have any evidence, I have also shown you how what you thought was evidence was not so. You still have not responded. Are you interested in the truth or not?
Old 10th November 2016, 01:59 AM   #279
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

First of all, this isn't Twitter; you're allowed to make posts longer than 140 characters. The two posts above would be easier to follow if you made them together.

Secondly, there's no convincing evidence that anyone in the Bush family knew in advance that the specific 9/11 attacks were going to happen. There's a lot of innuendo that's been stirred up by truthers, but the most that can be concluded is that there was reason to believe a major attack was likely late in 2001. Nobody has been able to find evidence that a specific attack was expected on a specific date. There's therefore no evidence of malfeasance.

Thirdly, your terminology is extremely vague. If you're accusing GWB, accuse GWB. If you're accusing specific individuals, name them. "The Bush family" could be interpreted in a whole lot of ways.

And finally, you've contradicted yourself. You're arguing that the Bush family knew someone else was going to carry out the 9/11 attacks but allowed them to happen, and that this is evidence that the Bush family "did 9 11", by which I presume you mean "orchestrated the 9/11 attacks". In effect, you're arguing that the proof that they carried out the attacks is that they didn't carry out the attacks.

You need to think this all through a lot more clearly.

Dave
Me: So what you're saying is that, if the load carrying ability of the lower structure is reduced to the point where it can no longer support the load above it, it will collapse without a jolt, right?

Tony Szamboti: That is right
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2016, 07:09 AM   #280
Jrrarglblarg

Quote:
You need to think this all through a lot more clearly.
Assumes facts not in evidence.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories