ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Bush conspiracies

Old 10th November 2016, 08:56 AM   #281
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by lentz1 View Post
By letting in all happened, the Bush Family knew. It's called malfeasance, and that's breaking the law.
Evidence for this silly claim is locked up tight in a fantasy based on nonsense. A fantasy in your mind.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th November 2016, 07:56 PM   #282
lentz1
Thinker

I reported to the FBI the Bush family as criminals, they said will investigate. I told them about the malfeasance. Why does it take so long to see what the 9 11 investigation is going to do.
lentz1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th November 2016, 08:42 PM   #283
Dabop
Critical Thinker

Cool

I reported to the FBI the Bush family as criminals, they said will investigate. I told them about the malfeasance. Why does it take so long to see what the 9 11 investigation is going to do.
Well this is going to end well then isn't it.????
Dabop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th November 2016, 09:06 PM   #284
AJM8125
Potsing Whiled Runk
Tagger

And I hope they catch that treasonous dog before he sells the family's secret baked bean recipe.

Well done.
Old 25th November 2016, 01:03 AM   #285
Cosmic Yak
Graduate Poster

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Investigate them, or investigate you?

Seriously, the FBI is not going to swing into action because some random person phones them up with a story like yours. What evidence did you show the FBI to convince them to launch an investigation?
Old 25th November 2016, 06:30 AM   #286
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

Didn't you hear Trump? Things are different now. Who needs evidence to get a special prosecutor?
Captain_Swoop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th November 2016, 07:35 AM   #287
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
What evidence did you show the FBI to convince them to launch an investigation?
I am interested in that, too. Lentz?
Old 25th November 2016, 12:46 PM   #288
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Yes they investigated... it is easier to investigate a fantasy, than it is a real crime.

At least the FBI added you to the list of threats to a former president. You added to the watch list when the past president is near your location. Be good.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th November 2016, 04:47 PM   #289
lentz1
Thinker

I didn't realize how crazy are all my followers in this thread.
lentz1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th November 2016, 04:51 PM   #290
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

Did you also not realize that the FBI investigated 9/11 several years ago, and the results are already published?
theprestige is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th November 2016, 06:08 PM   #291
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Calling people crazy as you spread idiotic lies. Projection?
Old 25th November 2016, 06:24 PM   #292
AJM8125
Potsing Whiled Runk
Tagger

Do you often feel you're the only sane one when conversing amongst your peers?

I hate when that happens.
Old 26th November 2016, 06:37 AM   #293
pgimeno
Illuminator

Don't you hate it when everyone else's driving the wrong way?
Old 26th November 2016, 07:10 AM   #294
Macgyver1968
Philosopher

We prefer the term "Hecklers".
Old 26th November 2016, 07:42 AM   #295
Jrrarglblarg

Perhaps trolling 9/11 threads amuses you. It isn't amusing us. It's boring and mildly annoying. That you've gotten any replies at all is indicative of the paucity of discussion options on the topic, not indicative of the quality of your posts.

Last edited by Jrrarglblarg; 26th November 2016 at 07:47 AM.
Jrrarglblarg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th November 2016, 07:38 PM   #296
lentz1
Thinker

How could the FBI work with me again on the 9 11 case?
Old 26th November 2016, 07:44 PM   #297
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

They already investigated. It was the FBIs biggest investigation.
Captain_Swoop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th November 2016, 10:52 PM   #298
lentz1
Thinker

Do you guys remember this video about Bin Laden
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Khct...rom=PL&index=6
Old 26th November 2016, 11:08 PM   #299
lentz1
Thinker

Bin Laden was the leader of these attacks, as he even says operations but he had to have a friend in America, the Bush Family.
Old 27th November 2016, 01:31 AM   #300
Cosmic Yak
Graduate Poster

They're not a private detective agency. Why on earth would they work "with you"? Especially given your obvious inability to investigate.
Old 27th November 2016, 01:32 AM   #301
Cosmic Yak
Graduate Poster

Bin Laden was the leader of these attacks, as he even says operations but he had to have a friend in America, the Bush Family.
I see absolutely no reason why you would need to be friends with the people you are attacking.
Do you even know why Bin Laden hated America so much?
Old 27th November 2016, 04:48 AM   #302
lentz1
Thinker

In my opinion, it's all about oil.
Old 27th November 2016, 05:02 AM   #303
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

Why is it about oil?
Old 27th November 2016, 06:25 AM   #304
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

If you bring them evidence, they might listen.
When I last expressed interest in the evidence you have, you called me, and the others asking your for evidence, "crazy".

I am sure you will call the FBI crazy when (if) they ask your for evidence. Under these circumstances, I have little hopes for the profitability of your future dealings with the FBI. Police everywhere have this crazy crazy idea that evidence is somehow an essential thing in criminal investigations.
Old 27th November 2016, 07:10 AM   #305
Jrrarglblarg

What operational requirements were met by "the Bush Family" that enabled the occurrence of 9/11?
Jrrarglblarg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th November 2016, 07:49 AM   #306
Open
Student

Do you guys remember this video about Bin Laden?
Hi Lentz, why do you believe the subtitles in that video?
Open is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th November 2016, 12:00 PM   #307
fagin
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
They're not a private detective agency. Why on earth would they work "with you"? Especially given your obvious inability to investigatecommunicate.
FTFY.
Old 27th November 2016, 08:30 PM   #308
lentz1
Thinker

I believe because it was used in the FBI investigations.
Old 27th November 2016, 08:44 PM   #309
lentz1
Thinker

Oystein, if you listen to this video, at some point George Bush is going to go to the classroom in the school George Bush was during the attacks. Pay attention at when twice he's being told about the attacks to America and the way he handles what he's being told. You'll be surprised, but he's committing a crime, malfeasance, twice. He clearly ignores the attacks to America, instead of being a President and taking care of the incident. Watch the video to see what I'm taking about. These video's could be used as proof.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzYUuiv5pu8&t=1268s
Old 27th November 2016, 08:45 PM   #310
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

Oystein, if you listen to this video, at some point George Bush is going to go to the classroom in the school George Bush was during the attacks. Pay attention at when twice he's being told about the attacks to America and the way he handles what he's being told. You'll be surprised, but he's committing a crime, malfeasance, twice. He clearly ignores the attacks to America, instead of being a President and taking care of the incident. Watch the video to see what I'm taking about. These video's could be used as proof.

Proof that he's human?
Old 27th November 2016, 08:54 PM   #311
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

lentz1, this has already been investigated, years ago. These videos are already known to all the responsible authorities. The investigation you want has already happened. The answers you're looking for are already known.
theprestige is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th November 2016, 09:24 PM   #312
lentz1
Thinker

It's all about oil because oil is disappearing. It's a a fight to get oil.
Old 27th November 2016, 09:25 PM   #313
lentz1
Thinker

Proof that he's a monster, looks as if he's only human but President are elected to be more
than humans. Get it.
Old 27th November 2016, 09:27 PM   #314
lentz1
Thinker

The problem with this investigations is that they were handled by The Bush Family, it's time to give the investigations to another party and compare the results.
Old 28th November 2016, 12:21 AM   #315
lentz1
Thinker

To my own opinion, the people protecting The Bush Family during 9 11 know a lot about this new investigations that I tried to open.
Old 28th November 2016, 12:59 AM   #316
Cosmic Yak
Graduate Poster

Which is why the US, under Bush, invaded Afghanistan. To secure access to all that Afghan oil.
Right.

Some more of those strange facty-thingies you might want to look at before you come to another unevidenced and, frankly, wrong, conclusion.

http://www.scottmanning.com/archives...ilfromiraq.php

Summary: Iraqi oil was never that important, and became less important after the Gulf War.
Here's another article (slightly questionable source, but the facts are sound):
http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/1824...-arnold-ahlert

Summary: supports the above, plus adds that production has largely gone to non-US companies, and the main importer of Iraqi oil is China, which has gained far more than the US in terms of Iraqi oil.

Ownership of oil companies in Iraq:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petrol...dustry_in_Iraq
Old 28th November 2016, 08:27 AM   #317
Mark F
Graduate Poster

You said a crime was committed. Criminal acts are defined in statutes. What statute was violated and how?
Old 28th November 2016, 09:07 AM   #318
Jrrarglblarg

To my own opinion, the people protecting The Bush Family during 9 11 know a lot about this new investigations that I tried to open.
This is your 149th post. Your current average is 3.34 posts per day. Using this, I estimate you will reach 911 posts in 228 days, 12 June '17.
Old 28th November 2016, 05:42 PM   #319
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

It's all about oil because oil is disappearing. It's a a fight to get oil.
Which oil? Where is it disappearing to?
Old 28th November 2016, 09:14 PM   #320
lentz1
Thinker

The oil you're taking from the Earth right, that's oil that's disappearing. It's being emptied from Earth.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories