ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Bush conspiracies

Reply
Old 28th November 2016, 09:15 PM   #321
lentz1
Thinker
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 174
Anybody wants to be added to my Facebook, plz reply.
lentz1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th November 2016, 09:19 PM   #322
Jrrarglblarg
Guest
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 12,673
You may add me to your Facebook. But you have to guess my meatspace name.
Jrrarglblarg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th November 2016, 10:40 PM   #323
Mr.Herbert
Graduate Poster
 
Mr.Herbert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,447
Originally Posted by lentz1 View Post
Anybody wants to be added to my Facebook, plz reply.
This guy reminds me of Ultima1. I would say it's a sock, but that dude passed away a few years ago.
Mr.Herbert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2016, 06:30 PM   #324
lentz1
Thinker
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 174
I typed Jrrarglblarg on Facebook, I never got your name, try to invite my name Jean-Sebastien Lentz, I'll make you my friend. Ok? Same goes with mr. Herbert. By the way same goes with anybody here that wants to be my friend. Just type Jean-Sebastien Lentz on Facebook, make me your friend. Great.

Last edited by lentz1; 29th November 2016 at 06:39 PM.
lentz1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2016, 06:34 PM   #325
Jrrarglblarg
Guest
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 12,673
Jrrarglblarg does not Facebook. Jrrarglblarg's meatspace instance does not Facebook. Jrrarglblarg does not recommend posting actual meatspace identity anywhere on the Internet, ever.

Facebook is a poorly supervised public toilet full of permanent markers and spray paint.

If you want to be my "friend" make competent posts here instead of asking questions that seem to be originating from a distant time in the past.

{edit to add}
I googled your name. What was your MOS?

Last edited by Jrrarglblarg; 29th November 2016 at 06:42 PM.
Jrrarglblarg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2016, 07:52 PM   #326
lentz1
Thinker
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 174
42A
lentz1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2016, 08:02 PM   #327
Jrrarglblarg
Guest
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 12,673
I was a 56M and then went 92G so I could actually get an E5 slot.

Anyway, if you want to talk about stuff I recommend expanding your points better. Your odd assumption set questions appear to be posted through a keyhole in a time machine stuck ten years in the past.
Jrrarglblarg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2016, 09:27 AM   #328
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing
 
abaddon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 13,991
Originally Posted by lentz1 View Post
I typed Jrrarglblarg on Facebook, I never got your name, try to invite my name Jean-Sebastien Lentz, I'll make you my friend. Ok? Same goes with mr. Herbert. By the way same goes with anybody here that wants to be my friend. Just type Jean-Sebastien Lentz on Facebook, make me your friend. Great.
Not a chance I would do any such thing.
__________________
Who is General Failure? And why is he reading my hard drive?
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2016, 07:24 PM   #329
lentz1
Thinker
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 174
You guys want to know what I learn from this post? Anything is possible, next thing you see from here, it's going to amaze a lot of you.
lentz1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2016, 12:04 AM   #330
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 24,600
Originally Posted by lentz1 View Post
You guys want to know what I learn from this post? Anything is possible, next thing you see from here, it's going to amaze a lot of you.
Anything? Like 9/11 truth stops making up lies about 9/11? Or you remove the silly videos about 9/11?

Like silly claims, and idiotic videos?
The Bush Family and Obama doing 9 11 WTC GROUND ZERO NUCLEAR EVENT.

This jumps the shark... https://myevent.com/TheBushFamilyinJail
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2016, 06:48 AM   #331
Pinch
Critical Thinker
 
Pinch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 363
Originally Posted by lentz1 View Post
You guys want to know what I learn from this post? Anything is possible, next thing you see from here, it's going to amaze a lot of you.
I gotta say that anytime a Truther says "...it's going to amaze a lot of you." I cringe at what is coming next. Topping no planes, nukes, missiles, pre-planted cadavers, forward-fuel-spraying aircraft, holograms, etc so on and so forth is a pretty big hurdle to get over. The comedy quotient should be interesting, though.
__________________
"There's this thing about being so "open minded" your brain falls out". --Unknown
Pinch is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2016, 01:22 AM   #332
Cosmic Yak
Graduate Poster
 
Cosmic Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Posts: 1,320
Originally Posted by Pinch View Post
I gotta say that anytime a Truther says "...it's going to amaze a lot of you." I cringe at what is coming next. Topping no planes, nukes, missiles, pre-planted cadavers, forward-fuel-spraying aircraft, holograms, etc so on and so forth is a pretty big hurdle to get over. The comedy quotient should be interesting, though.
Or it could just be that lentz1 is finally going to produce some valid evidence for his claims.
I don't know about anyone else, but that would certainly amaze me.
__________________
Fortuna Faveat Fatuis
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th December 2016, 08:00 PM   #333
Open
Student
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 34
Originally Posted by lentz1 View Post
I've tried to approach the Bush family, they are not approachable.
What did you want to ask?
Open is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th December 2016, 08:51 PM   #334
smartcooky
Philosopher
 
smartcooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Nelson, New Zealand
Posts: 5,637
333 posts and I am still none the wiser as to what the OP's original claim actually is.
__________________
► 9/11 was a terrorist attack by Islamic extremists; 12 Apollo astronauts really did walk on the Moon; JFK was assassinated by Lee Harvey Oswald,who acted alone.
► Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed. - Jay Utah
► Heisenberg's Law - The weirdness of the Universe is inversely proportional to the scale at which you observe it, or not.
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th December 2016, 10:44 PM   #335
Open
Student
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 34
What is the evidence for this, and what does it prove?
Open is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th December 2016, 10:48 PM   #336
paloalto
Muse
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 526
Originally Posted by lentz1 View Post
That's why I'm here, in the hopes of talking more steps to place behind bars the real criminals behind 9-11. The Bush Family.
We now know that Bush completely ignored iron clad information that a huge al Qaeda terrorist attack was about to take place inside of the US that would kill thousands of Americans. George Tenet was his Director of the CIA and reported directly to George Bush almost every day. Tenet in late August 2001 was aware of the following information:

That a huge al Qaeda terrorist attack was just about to take place inside of the US that would kill thousands of Americans. On August 22, 2001,Tenet knew that three al Qaeda terrorists were in the US, in order to take part in this attack, Khalid al-Mihdhar and Nawaf and Salem al-Hazmi. On August 23, 2001, Tenet knew that Zacharias Moussaoui, thought to be a terrorist trying to get training on a 747 had been arrested by the FBI, and that the FBI had requested help from the CIA in order to get a FISA warrant to search Moussaoui’s computer and his duffel bag. The CIA also knew that Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was directing this huge horrific attack, knew that the terrorists would be using multiple hijacked aircraft to destroy or heavily damage the World Trade Center Towers, the Pentagon and the US Capital building and even knew that the thousands of people killed in this attack would clearly include the workers at the WTC Towers. Tenet even knew this attack would take place in September 2001. It is inconceivable that Tenet did not give this information to President George Bush, and Condoleezza Rice, at a secret 6 hour meeting at the Crawford White House, on August 24, 2001.

On July 13, 2001 and July 23, 2001, Tenet had secretly ordered his CIA spy at the FBI ITOS unit, CIA officer Tom Wilshire, to criminally sabotage the FBI investigators on the Cole bombing, by ordering Wilshire to hide the information from these investigators that Khalid al-Mihdhar and Nawaf al-Hazmi, were not only connected to the warnings of this huge attack but also that these al Qaeda terrorists had taken part in the planning of the Cole bombing. Even after Tenet found out that Mihdhar and Hazmi were inside of the US to take part in this huge al Qaeda terrorist attack, he did not rescind his order to Wilshire, to criminally sabotage the FBI investigation of Mihdhar and Hazmi, even though he knew that hiding this information from the FBI Cole bombing investigators would mean that they would never have the necessary “probable cause” to start a criminal investigation for Mihdhar and Hazmi. Beyond belief, Tenet publicably stated at the April 14, 2004 public hearings of the 9/11 Commission, that he never told anyone of this horrific information, or raised any alarm at the FBI so that they could stop this attack. Bush clearly did not order Tenet at this August 24, 2001 meeting, to rescind his order to Wilshire to criminally sabotage the FBI investigation of Mihdhar and Hazmi or order Tenet to raise an alarm with the FBI so they could stop this attack. A little less than 3 weeks after the August 24 meeting at the Crawford White House, almost 3000 people were murdered by these al Qaeda terrorists.
paloalto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th December 2016, 11:25 AM   #337
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 24,600
Originally Posted by paloalto View Post
We now know that Bush completely ignored iron clad information that a huge al Qaeda terrorist attack was about to take place inside of the US that would kill thousands of Americans. ...
So much BS on the conclusion. The FBI and CIA did what? What did you do? You claim to know it was coming and failed to take action. It was you, not bush, since you knew exactly what the 19 were going to do, at least you make it sound like you knew. Yet, it is fiction, BS, and nonsense.

The president does not go out and kill terrorists and protect us with a gun; we do it. We all have jobs to do what we need. I have no idea how you are able to tell the future on how Bush was responsible for the surprise acts of 19 nuts for UBL. You claim to know there was an attack coming, and guess what. UBL promised in the 90s to kill us, wherever and whenever he could - why did you fail to stop it? How do you stop an act which was based on flying in a free country in planes with unsecure cockpits? Explain how you can stop a carjacking after the carjacker cuts your throat - do you expect the president to stop a carjacking? What is your point? We can't stop terrorists, we can try.

You make up all the BS parts, like "sabotage", etc. Did you read minds? Tell the future? Better buy stocks, you missed out on WM... it was paying 5 percent years ago on the original investment.

yes, 19 terrorists did 9/11, not bush, not the fbi, not the cia - 19 failed nuts for UBL did a simple plot which was based on the USA response to hijacking planes, Read up on DB Cooper, and others who are still free who hijacked planes over the years and took money... UBL or his buddies figured out faking a highjacking could buy an hour or two before the USA would figure out it was using airliners as WMDs... Who knew there were 19 idiots dumb enough to do 9/11, and make it their last day - I thought they were the dumbest humans on earth until 9/11 truth came up. At least you can read minds and know the future, you can make millions/billions trading stock. Good job

The plot failed, Passengers on Flight 93 took action based on reality, not based on your monday morning quarter backing BS.
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232

Last edited by beachnut; 27th December 2016 at 11:40 AM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th December 2016, 04:13 PM   #338
jakesteele
Fait Accompli
 
jakesteele's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Rain City
Posts: 2,071
Originally Posted by patchbunny View Post
Colonel Mustard. In the Billiard Room. With a candlestick.
Darth Cheney, in neo-con control central with an evil thought.
__________________
If you open you mind too far your brains will fall out

If you close your mind too tight you'll cut off the circulation.
jakesteele is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st January 2017, 05:25 PM   #339
paloalto
Muse
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 526
Originally Posted by paloalto View Post
We now know that Bush completely ignored iron clad information that a huge al Qaeda terrorist attack was about to take place inside of the US that would kill thousands of Americans. George Tenet was his Director of the CIA and reported directly to George Bush almost every day. Tenet in late August 2001 was aware of the following information:

That a huge al Qaeda terrorist attack was just about to take place inside of the US that would kill thousands of Americans. On August 22, 2001,Tenet knew that three al Qaeda terrorists were in the US, in order to take part in this attack, Khalid al-Mihdhar and Nawaf and Salem al-Hazmi. On August 23, 2001, Tenet knew that Zacharias Moussaoui, thought to be a terrorist trying to get training on a 747 had been arrested by the FBI, and that the FBI had requested help from the CIA in order to get a FISA warrant to search Moussaoui’s computer and his duffel bag. The CIA also knew that Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was directing this huge horrific attack, knew that the terrorists would be using multiple hijacked aircraft to destroy or heavily damage the World Trade Center Towers, the Pentagon and the US Capital building and even knew that the thousands of people killed in this attack would clearly include the workers at the WTC Towers. Tenet even knew this attack would take place in September 2001. It is inconceivable that Tenet did not give this information to President George Bush, and Condoleezza Rice, at a secret 6 hour meeting at the Crawford White House, on August 24, 2001.

On July 13, 2001 and July 23, 2001, Tenet had secretly ordered his CIA spy at the FBI ITOS unit, CIA officer Tom Wilshire, to criminally sabotage the FBI investigators on the Cole bombing, by ordering Wilshire to hide the information from these investigators that Khalid al-Mihdhar and Nawaf al-Hazmi, were not only connected to the warnings of this huge attack but also that these al Qaeda terrorists had taken part in the planning of the Cole bombing. Even after Tenet found out that Mihdhar and Hazmi were inside of the US to take part in this huge al Qaeda terrorist attack, he did not rescind his order to Wilshire, to criminally sabotage the FBI investigation of Mihdhar and Hazmi, even though he knew that hiding this information from the FBI Cole bombing investigators would mean that they would never have the necessary “probable cause” to start a criminal investigation for Mihdhar and Hazmi. Beyond belief, Tenet publicably stated at the April 14, 2004 public hearings of the 9/11 Commission, that he never told anyone of this horrific information, or raised any alarm at the FBI so that they could stop this attack. Bush clearly did not order Tenet at this August 24, 2001 meeting, to rescind his order to Wilshire to criminally sabotage the FBI investigation of Mihdhar and Hazmi or order Tenet to raise an alarm with the FBI so they could stop this attack. A little less than 3 weeks after the August 24 meeting at the Crawford White House, almost 3000 people were murdered by these al Qaeda terrorists.
Even more information that President Bush knew a al Qaeda cell was inside of the US, knew that bin Laden wanted to attack inside of the US, and even knew that he wanted to attack buildings in Washington DC and the WTC Towers in the US, and both he and his National Security adviser Condoleezza Rice never held a meeting on how to stop this attack even after they were well aware of this horrific information.

http://crooksandliars.com/david/bush...-didnt-we-know

But what is even more telling is that even though this article came out in August 29, 2011, it completely fails to mention that fact that the CIA and Tenet knew a huge al Qaeda terrorist attack that would kill thousands of Americans was just about to take place inside of the US, and then on August 22, 2001 found out that al Qaeda terrorists, Khalid al-Mihdhar and Nawaf al-Hazmi were inside of the US on order to take part in this attack, and on August 23, 2001 that Zacharias Moussaoui had been arrested by Minneapolis FBI thinking he was a terrorist trying to take simulator training on a B747.

Tenet claims he told no one of this information, even though we now know he had flown down to Crawford, Texas on August 24, 2001, for a 6 hour extremely urgent but secret meeting with George Bush and Condoleezza Rice, and attended a meeting at the White House on September 4, 2001, with all of the cabinet officials to discuss, the al Qaeda terrorists. Tenet claimed he did not bring up this horrific information that he was aware of on this terrorist attack at this meeting even though he knew thousands of Americans were just about to be murdered by these terrorists in this huge al Qaeda attack.

At this meeting at the White House on September 4, 2001, the people who already knew about this horrific attack were George Tenet, Cofer Black, Donald Rumsfeld, John Ashcroft, Steven Hadley, Condoleezza Rice, and Richard Clarke. The one person at this meeting who had been kept in the dark and from whom this information had remained completely secret was Colin Powell.
paloalto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st January 2017, 07:56 PM   #340
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian
 
LSSBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: An elusive house at Bachelors Grove Cemetery
Posts: 14,007
Originally Posted by paloalto View Post
... even though he knew thousands of Americans were just about to be murdered by these terrorists in this huge al Qaeda attack.
paloalto, you still keep saying he knew thousands would be murdered, without any evidence he knew that many would die.

That said, at least you aren't promoting any fantasy stories of Controlled Demolition, etc. so at least there's that.
__________________
"Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have." (Eckhart Tolle, 2004)
LSSBB is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st January 2017, 10:23 PM   #341
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 24,600
Originally Posted by paloalto View Post
Even more information that President Bush knew a al Qaeda cell was inside of the US, knew that bin Laden wanted to attack inside of the US, and even knew that he wanted to attack buildings in Washington DC and the WTC Towers in the US, and both he and his National Security adviser Condoleezza Rice never held a meeting on how to stop this attack even after they were well aware of this horrific information.

http://crooksandliars.com/david/bush...-didnt-we-know

But what is even more telling is that even though this article came out in August 29, 2011, it completely fails to mention that fact that the CIA and Tenet knew a huge al Qaeda terrorist attack that would kill thousands of Americans was just about to take place inside of the US, and then on August 22, 2001 found out that al Qaeda terrorists, Khalid al-Mihdhar and Nawaf al-Hazmi were inside of the US on order to take part in this attack, and on August 23, 2001 that Zacharias Moussaoui had been arrested by Minneapolis FBI thinking he was a terrorist trying to take simulator training on a B747.

Tenet claims he told no one of this information, even though we now know he had flown down to Crawford, Texas on August 24, 2001, for a 6 hour extremely urgent but secret meeting with George Bush and Condoleezza Rice, and attended a meeting at the White House on September 4, 2001, with all of the cabinet officials to discuss, the al Qaeda terrorists. Tenet claimed he did not bring up this horrific information that he was aware of on this terrorist attack at this meeting even though he knew thousands of Americans were just about to be murdered by these terrorists in this huge al Qaeda attack.

At this meeting at the White House on September 4, 2001, the people who already knew about this horrific attack were George Tenet, Cofer Black, Donald Rumsfeld, John Ashcroft, Steven Hadley, Condoleezza Rice, and Richard Clarke. The one person at this meeting who had been kept in the dark and from whom this information had remained completely secret was Colin Powell.
what a load of BS... Is this going to be in the fictional account of 9/11, a new best seller?

So how do we read the minds of 19 idiots for UBL before they do the task? In a free country how do you stop a crime before it is done when no one knows the specifics? Did you get this BS from a movie?

Tenet knew, and why did he not stop it? Gee, if I knew I would have stopped it. There is nothing stopping Tenet from taking action, or going to the Press. You conclusions fail the logic test.

Why did you fail to take action?
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st January 2017, 10:27 PM   #342
paloalto
Muse
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 526
Originally Posted by LSSBB View Post
paloalto, you still keep saying he knew thousands would be murdered, without any evidence he knew that many would die.

That said, at least you aren't promoting any fantasy stories of Controlled Demolition, etc. so at least there's that.
Tenet said exactly that at the July 10, 2001 extremely urgent meeting at the White House with Condoleezza Rice, Steven Hadley and Richard Clarke.

From an article by Kurt Eichenwald on this July 10, 2001 meeting at the White House:

"Another slide detailed how Chechen Islamic terrorist leader Ibn Kattab had promised some “very big news” to his troops.
There were more details, as laid out by one of Tenet’s top analysts, known in the book as “Rich B, aka Richard Blee.” Tenet recounts his aide telling Rice and others, “The attack will be ‘spectacular.’ and designed to inflict mass casualties against U.S. facilities and interests. ‘Attack preparations have been made,’ he said. ‘Multiple and simultaneous attacks are possible, and they will occur with little or no warning. Al-Qaida is waiting us out and looking for vulnerability.”

I interpreted "mass casualties" as killing thousands, particularly when combined with all of the other information we now are aware of that both the CIA and the Bush administration had been given.

In particular Tenet and the Bush administration had been given much information that the al Qaeda terrorists were going after the World Trade Center Towers, the Pentagon and the US Capitol building with hijacked aircraft.

The August 6, 2001 PDB stated that the al Qaeda terrorists had surveyed Federal buildings in Manhattan consistent with aircraft hijacking. Anyone with even half a brain would immediately know that once the al Qaeda terrorists had hijacked aircraft and flown them to Manhattan, they would not attack some non-descript Federal building but iconic buildings like the WTC towers.

The al Qaeda terrorist had attacked the WTC Towers in 1993, and the fact that they had gone back after the USS Cole after having missed in their attack on the USS The Sullivan’s indicated that they would repeat attacking a target if they missed destroying it the first time.

The CIA was told on June 12, 2001 that Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was directing the huge attack that was just about to take place, information in the 9/11 Commission report. The report was that KSM was recruiting al Qaeda terrorists to meet up with other al Qaeda terrorists already in the US to carry out this attack. The CIA knew that al Qaeda terrorist Nawaf al-Hazmi was already inside of the US and knew that Khalid al-Mihdhar had a multi-entry visa for the US, meaning that these two al Qaeda terrorists were going to take part in this huge al Qaeda terrorist attack. This information went to Richard Blee, who was not only the chief of the Rendition unit but also chief of the bin Laden unit, information that went immediately to Cofer Black, his extremely close friend and George Tenet, on who’s staff Blee had served just before becoming chief of the bin Laden unit.

In addition Tenet had been given photos of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed taken at the Kuala Lumpur al Qaeda planning meeting in January 2000, attended by both Mihdhar and Hazmi.

The FBI and the CIA both had Khalid Sheikh Mohammed’s Bojinka plot that described hijacking multiple aircraft and flying them into the World Trade Center Towers, the Pentagon and the US Capital building.

Ramzi Yousef, who had been mastermind of the 1993 attack on the WTC Towers, was also KSM's, nephew, and had been arrested at an al Qaeda safe house in 1995, clearly indicating that it was highly likely that KSM’s Bojinka plot had been given to the al Qaeda terrorists at that time. KSM had also partly financed the original 1993 attack on the WTC towers.

Since there are a minimum of 30,000 people in the WTC Towers during a typical business day, any attack on these building would be expected to clearly kill thousands.

Last edited by paloalto; 1st January 2017 at 10:40 PM.
paloalto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st January 2017, 10:38 PM   #343
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian
 
LSSBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: An elusive house at Bachelors Grove Cemetery
Posts: 14,007
"Mass casualties" does not necessarily mean thousands.

What is a mass casualty incident?

Quote:
Although many have attempted to put numbers to what constitutes a mass casualty incident (MCI), perhaps the best definition is any number of casualties that exceed the resources normally available from local resources. This is based upon available resources, number of injuries, and severity of injuries. For example, in your response system, 20 victims with minor injuries may not require instituting the MCI plan, while five victims with critical injuries may.
__________________
"Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have." (Eckhart Tolle, 2004)
LSSBB is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2017, 11:09 AM   #344
Mark F
Muse
 
Mark F's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 966
Originally Posted by LSSBB View Post
"Mass casualties" does not necessarily mean thousands.

What is a mass casualty incident?
True enough from the emergency response side, but from the terries point of view certainly hundreds, if not thousands of casualties was the objective.
__________________
So I'm going to tell you what the facts are, and the facts are the facts, but then we know the truth. That always overcomes facts.
Mark F is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2017, 12:32 PM   #345
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian
 
LSSBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: An elusive house at Bachelors Grove Cemetery
Posts: 14,007
Originally Posted by Mark F View Post
True enough from the emergency response side, but from the terries point of view certainly hundreds, if not thousands of casualties was the objective.
May have been the objective, for the terrorists, that is irrelevant. What is relevant to the discussion is exactly what scale of casualties were projected given available intelligence.
__________________
"Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have." (Eckhart Tolle, 2004)
LSSBB is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2017, 12:44 PM   #346
ozeco41
Philosopher
 
ozeco41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Moss Vale, NSW, Australia
Posts: 7,371
Originally Posted by LSSBB View Post
"Mass casualties" does not necessarily mean thousands.

What is a mass casualty incident?
Quote:
Although many have attempted to put numbers to what constitutes a mass casualty incident (MCI), perhaps the best definition is any number of casualties that exceed the resources normally available from local resources. This is based upon available resources, number of injuries, and severity of injuries. For example, in your response system, 20 victims with minor injuries may not require instituting the MCI plan, while five victims with critical injuries may.
For whatever interest there may be that is the definition of "disaster" in the counter disaster/emergency management game. Not limited to cas. So in an AU disaster plan - either Federal or State level - MCI would be an optional - as needed - part of the whole plan.

[/EndDerail]
ozeco41 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2017, 06:33 PM   #347
paloalto
Muse
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 526
Originally Posted by paloalto View Post
Even more information that President Bush knew a al Qaeda cell was inside of the US, knew that bin Laden wanted to attack inside of the US, and even knew that he wanted to attack buildings in Washington DC and the WTC Towers in the US, and both he and his National Security adviser Condoleezza Rice never held a meeting on how to stop this attack even after they were well aware of this horrific information.

http://crooksandliars.com/david/bush...-didnt-we-know

But what is even more telling is that even though this article came out in August 29, 2011, it completely fails to mention that fact that the CIA and Tenet knew a huge al Qaeda terrorist attack that would kill thousands of Americans was just about to take place inside of the US, and then on August 22, 2001 found out that al Qaeda terrorists, Khalid al-Mihdhar and Nawaf al-Hazmi were inside of the US on order to take part in this attack, and on August 23, 2001 that Zacharias Moussaoui had been arrested by Minneapolis FBI thinking he was a terrorist trying to take simulator training on a B747.

Tenet claims he told no one of this information, even though we now know he had flown down to Crawford, Texas on August 24, 2001, for a 6 hour extremely urgent but secret meeting with George Bush and Condoleezza Rice, and attended a meeting at the White House on September 4, 2001, with all of the cabinet officials to discuss, the al Qaeda terrorists. Tenet claimed he did not bring up this horrific information that he was aware of on this terrorist attack at this meeting even though he knew thousands of Americans were just about to be murdered by these terrorists in this huge al Qaeda attack.

At this meeting at the White House on September 4, 2001, the people who already knew about this horrific attack were George Tenet, Cofer Black, Donald Rumsfeld, John Ashcroft, Steven Hadley, Condoleezza Rice, and Richard Clarke. The one person at this meeting who had been kept in the dark and from whom this information had remained completely secret was Colin Powell.
What is now really compelling is Tenet's testimony at the April 14, 2004 public hearings of the 9/11 Commission:

MR. HAMILTON: Mr. -- go ahead –

MR. BEN-VENISTE: My question is this: Given the threat level, given the knowledge about planes as weapons, given the fact of Moussaoui's arrest, why was it that you didn't put the question of prosecuting Moussaoui to the side and go after the information, which may well have led to unraveling this plot?

MR. TENET: I'd have to go back and look at all the -- when we've talked in private session, we wanted to come back to Moussaoui. I have not gone back and reviewed all of that data at the time as to why I would make a decision to forego prosecution. It's not a call I could make, but I -- Commissioner, I want to go back and prepare and look at all of the things that were on the table at the time. And I'd be happy to sit down with the Commission and walk through everything that was happening at the time. And I'm not trying to duck, but we need to sit down and go through this. And we've said we would when we last –

MR. BEN-VENISTE: And I'll tell you parenthetically, the FBI agent was criticized for going directly to the CIA, instead of going and running this through headquarters, which would have taken even more time.

MR. HAMILTON: Mr. Roemer.

MR. ROEMER: Thank you, Mr. Vice Chairman. Nice to see you, Mr. Tenet. I want to just say on behalf of the Commission that there probably is nobody that we've interviewed that has been as generous with his time and as helpful to the 9/11 Commission as you. And we very much appreciate that time and that attention and your expertise. I want to try to ask as many questions as Mr. Kerrey, BenVeniste and Lehman put together in my five minutes and see if you can help me by giving me some short answers, Mr. Tenet.

MR. TENET: Depends on the questions, but go ahead, sir. (Laughter.)

MR. ROEMER: Let's see. In the Woodward book, you say immediately upon learning of the 9/11 attacks that it's al Qaeda, and you mention somebody in a flight school. I assume that's Moussaoui. Is that correct?

MR. TENET: These are words attributed to me. I don't recall that piece of it. But I know I got up immediately and said it's got to be al Qaeda.

MR. ROEMER: And you have the information at that point on Moussaoui?

MR. TENET: Yes, I was briefed on Moussaoui in late August.

MR. ROEMER: August what?

MR. TENET: I believe it's the 23rd or the 24th.

MR. ROEMER: August 23rd or 24th. Is Mr. Pavitt or Mr. McLaughlin briefed on that as well?

MR. MCLAUGHLIN: Yes, sir. I was briefed I think several days before.

MR. ROEMER: Before the –

MR. MCLAUGHLIN: The director was out of town. I heard it first in a very abbreviated manner and then I think the director was briefed in a periodic update.

MR. ROEMER: What was the date that you were briefed?

MR. MCLAUGHLIN: I can't recall.

MR. ROEMER: Middle of August? August 15th? Earlier?

MR. MCLAUGHLIN: No. I just don't recall. It was sometime in August. It was just a couple of days before the director.

MR. ROEMER: Now, do you all share this information then with other people at CTC and FBI and other places? What do you do with this information?

MR. TENET: I believe that the context of the information -- and again, I've got to go back and review all of this carefully -- the context of this information is that it came to us from one of our domestic field stations who was asked to provide some assistance in dealing with this FISA request. So that's the context it came to us. And I believe in that time period we immediately tried to undertake a way to figure out how to help the FBI get data and deal with this particular problem. But I'd really want to go back and check records.

MR. ROEMER: With this interesting, curious, fascinating piece of data, do share this data at the September 4th principals' meeting with other people in the room at that point, when you're discussing this policy that has taken seven months to make its way through the process on al Qaeda?

MR. TENET: It wasn't discussed at the principals' meeting, since we're having a separate agenda. My assumption at the time was, Mr. Roemer, that this was something that would be laid down in front of the CSG and people working this at the time.

MR. ROEMER: Why would you assume that that would be –

MR. TENET: Because all terrorist –

MR. ROEMER: Why not bring it up to the principals? This is the first principals' meeting in seven months on terrorism. Why wouldn't that be something that you would think would be interesting to this discussion?

MR. TENET: The nature of the discussion we had that morning was on the Predator, how we would fly it, whether we would –

MR. ROEMER: But it's an overall policy discussion about al Qaeda and how we fight al Qaeda –

MR. TENET: Well, it just wasn't -- for whatever reason, all I can tell you is, it wasn't the appropriate place. I just can't take you any farther than that.

MR. ROEMER: Would it -- made any difference if you had mentioned -- did you ever mention it, for instance, to the President -- you're briefing the President from August 6th on –

MR. TENET: I didn't see the President. I was not in briefings with him during this time. He was on vacation. I was here.

MR. ROEMER: You didn't see the President between August 6th, 2001, and September 10th?

MR. TENET: Well, no, but before -- saw him after Labor Day, to be sure.

MR. ROEMER: So you saw him September 4th, at the principals' meeting.

MR. TENET: He was not at the principals' meeting.

MR. ROEMER: Well, you don't see him –

MR. TENET: Condoleezza Rice -- I saw him in this time frame, to be sure.

MR. ROEMER: Okay. I'm just confused. You see him on August 6th with the PDB.

MR. TENET: No, I do not, sir. I'm not there.

MR. ROEMER: Okay. You're not the -- when do you see him in August?

MR. TENET: I don't believe I do.

MR. ROEMER: You don't see the President of the United States once in the month of August?

MR. TENET: He's in Texas, and I'm either here or on leave for some of that time. So I'm not here.

MR. ROEMER: So who's briefing him on the PDBs?

MR. TENET: The briefer himself. We have a presidential briefer.

MR. ROEMER: So -- but you never get on the phone or in any kind of conference with him to talk, at this level of high chatter and huge warnings during the spring and summer, to talk to him, through the whole month of August?

MR. TENET: Talked to -- we talked to him directly throughout the spring and early summer, almost every day –

MR. ROEMER: But not in August?

MR. TENET: In this time period, I'm not talking to him, no. (Pause.)

MR. ROEMER: Does he ever say to Dr. Rice or somebody else, "I want to talk to Tenet; Tenet is the guy that knows this situation, has been briefing me all through the spring and the summer; Tenet understands this stuff; his hair's been on fire; he's been worried about this stuff"? Is that ever asked, or are you ever called on to –

MR. TENET: I don't have a recollection of being called, Mr. Roemer, but I'm sure that if I wanted to make a phone call because I had my hair on fire, I would have picked up the phone and talked to the President.

MR. ROEMER: It was just never made?

MR. TENET: No.

Tenet publicably admits that after he knows a huge al Qaeda terrorist attack is just about to take place inside of the US, and he finds out that Moussaoui had been arrested by Minneapolis FBI on August 23, 2001, he does not even talk to the President in all of August 2001, he says he never even tells the Principles, the cabinet officials, at the only meeting at the White House prior to the attacks on 9/11 on the al Qaeda terrorists, when he knows full well that thousands of Americans are just about to be murdered in this attack!

Tenet even says if he had wanted to call the President he would have called him, apparently, we are supposed to believe that he just did not want to call the President. But Bill Harlow, the CIA spokesperson told the 9/11 Commission just after Tenet's testimony, that Tenet had misspoke, (AKA out and out lied), according to Tenet's calendar, Tenet had flown down to Crawford on August 17, 2001, and again saw the President in Washington DC on August 30, 2001. But we now know he had also flown down to Crawford on August 24, 2001, for a secret 6 hour meeting with the President, just after he found out about Moussaoui. We also know after August 30, 2001, and Tenet had talked to the President 6 more times prior to the attacks on 9/11.
paloalto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd January 2017, 10:58 AM   #348
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 24,600
Originally Posted by paloalto View Post
...
Tenet publicably admits that after he knows a huge al Qaeda terrorist attack is just about to take place inside of the US, and he finds out that Moussaoui had been arrested by Minneapolis FBI on August 23, 2001, he does not even talk to the President in all of August 2001, he says he never even tells the Principles, the cabinet officials, at the only meeting at the White House prior to the attacks on 9/11 on the al Qaeda terrorists, when he knows full well that thousands of Americans are just about to be murdered in this attack!

Tenet even says if he had wanted to call the President he would have called him, apparently, we are supposed to believe that he just did not want to call the President. But Bill Harlow, the CIA spokesperson told the 9/11 Commission just after Tenet's testimony, that Tenet had misspoke, (AKA out and out lied), according to Tenet's calendar, Tenet had flown down to Crawford on August 17, 2001, and again saw the President in Washington DC on August 30, 2001. But we now know he had also flown down to Crawford on August 24, 2001, for a secret 6 hour meeting with the President, just after he found out about Moussaoui. We also know after August 30, 2001, and Tenet had talked to the President 6 more times prior to the attacks on 9/11.
Just about means, tomorrow, next week, next year, or never? Got some evidence? Upset similar work which stuck to the facts and did not make up BS, got a Pulitzer?

Again, BS claims based on no facts. You made up more conclusion and ideas no supported by the source material presented. You make up claims which are not supported by the transcript. There is no valid time frame facts to make your statements about Tenet.

UBL promised to kill Americans, a know fact for years... how do you stop something you don't know how it is going to be done? Like the first forward pass, how do you stop it, or the touchdown pass you know is coming in the Clemson game against Ohio State? I warned you Buckeyes, and you failed to take action...

When the second plane hit, why would UBL not be a suspect? I noticed Tenet suspected UBL on 9/11, as did I... Gee, we had intel, but did not know how, or the exact time, or the tactics to be used.
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232

Last edited by beachnut; 3rd January 2017 at 11:00 AM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th January 2017, 11:32 PM   #349
paloalto
Muse
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 526
Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
Just about means, tomorrow, next week, next year, or never? Got some evidence? Upset similar work which stuck to the facts and did not make up BS, got a Pulitzer?

Again, BS claims based on no facts. You made up more conclusion and ideas no supported by the source material presented. You make up claims which are not supported by the transcript. There is no valid time frame facts to make your statements about Tenet.

UBL promised to kill Americans, a know fact for years... how do you stop something you don't know how it is going to be done? Like the first forward pass, how do you stop it, or the touchdown pass you know is coming in the Clemson game against Ohio State? I warned you Buckeyes, and you failed to take action...

When the second plane hit, why would UBL not be a suspect? I noticed Tenet suspected UBL on 9/11, as did I... Gee, we had intel, but did not know how, or the exact time, or the tactics to be used.
Unfortunately another completely fact free post.

Tenet already knew that bin Laden wanted to attack Washington DC and iconic targets. Since the CIA already had KSM's Bojinka plot, and had been told on June 12, 2001, that KSM was directing this attack, Tenet knew this plot called for using hijacked commercial aircraft to destroy the targets that were the WTC Towers, the Pentagon and the US Capital building.

On August 22, 2001, Tenet also knew that both al Qaeda terrorists Khalid al-Mihdhar and Nawaf al-Hazmi were inside of the US in order to take part in this huge al Qaeda terrorist attack that the CIA had been warned about since April 2001.

The CIA issued at lease 6-7 SEIBs indicating a huge al Qaeda terrorist attack was aimed at the US, and in July 2001 the SEIB that said this huge attack had been delayed by a few months. This meant that it was most likely that this attack was going to take place in September 2001, using hijacked aircraft from major eastern airports, likely Logan, Newark, and Dulles. The CIA not only knew that Mihdhar and Hazmi would be on one of these aircraft, but the "type" of aircraft they were on and the time of their departure could be used to locate the other three aircraft that were going to be hijacked.

Incidentally, Tenet’s testimony to the 9/11 Commission does not even begin to make any sense.

Tenet admits he knew a huge al Qaeda terrorist attack was just about to take place inside of the US that will be spectacular, and cause mass casualties.

On August 22, 200, Tenet and the CIA had information that al Qaeda terrorists Khalid al-Mihdhar and Nawaf al-Hazmi were inside of the US and knew immediately that they were here to take part in the huge al Qaeda terrorist attack that they had been warned about since April 2001.

Tenet and the CIA even knew on August 23, 2001, that Moussaoui had just been arrested in Minneapolis when the FBI thought he was a terrorist trying to get training on a B747, without even having a private pilot’s license. MPLS FBI had called the CIA to ask for information that they could use to get a FISA warrant for Moussaoui's duffel bag, when FBI HQ's had blocked even their attempt to request this warrant.

Had the Tenet and the CIA given the MPLS FBI the information they had on the warnings of this huge terrorist attack just about to take place inside of the US, it is inconceivable that they could not have gotten a FISA warrant. In Moussaoui's duffel bag was the receipt from Ramzi bin al-Shibh, roommate of Mohammed Atta, Marwan al-Shehhi, and Ziad Jarrah, three of the pilots on 9/11.

Yet he even claims in his own testimony that he never raised any alarm, never gave these FBI agents the information he had, did nothing to stop this huge al Qaeda terrorist attack. He claims he never even talked to the President in all of August 2001, when we now know he had lied to the 9/11 Commission and America on this issue.

But Tenet admitted that he had talked to the President after Labor Day, 2001. Why didn't Roemer ask Tenet if he had talked to the President after Labor Day, what did he tell the President about this huge al Qaeda terrorist attack just about to take place inside of the US, and about the fact that two al Qaeda terrorists were already inside of the US in order to take part in this al Qaeda attack, and the fact that the FBI had just arrested a person who they though was a terrorist trying to take flying lessons on a B747 simulator.

Instead Roemer asked Tenet what he told the President in August 2001, about this horrific information, and Tenet said he had not talked to the President in all of August 2001.

From the testimony:

MR. ROEMER: Why not bring it up to the principals? This is the first principals' meeting in seven months on terrorism. Why wouldn't that be something that you would think would be interesting to this discussion?

MR. TENET: The nature of the discussion we had that morning was on the Predator, how we would fly it, whether we would –

MR. ROEMER: But it's an overall policy discussion about al Qaeda and how we fight al Qaeda –

MR. TENET: Well, it just wasn't -- for whatever reason, all I can tell you is, it wasn't the appropriate place. I just can't take you any farther than that.

Almost 3000 people were murdered on 9/11 and Tenet says when he knows that this huge attack was just about to take place, knows thousands of Americans were just about to be murdered, he says nothing to the Principles at the only Principles meeting held prior to 9/11, "because it just wasn't appropriate". "WHAT THE HELL!"

Continuing with Tenet's Testimony:

MR. ROEMER: Would it -- made any difference if you had mentioned -- did you ever mention it, for instance, to the President -- you're briefing the President from August 6th on –

MR. TENET: I didn't see the President. I was not in briefings with him during this time. He was on vacation. I was here.

MR. ROEMER: You didn't see the President between August 6th, 2001, and September 10th?

MR. TENET: Well, no, but before -- saw him after Labor Day, to be sure.

So the big question that the Americans people wanted answered, in view of the fact that this horrific al Qaeda terrorists attack had taken place was, what did you, George Tenet, tell the President when you saw him after Labor Day?

Tenets testimony continues:

MR. ROEMER: So you saw him September 4th, at the principals' meeting.

MR. TENET: He was not at the principals' meeting.

MR. ROEMER: Well, you don't see him –

MR. TENET: Condoleezza Rice -- I saw him in this time frame, to be sure.

Again Tenet admitted he actually saw the President in this time frame, "to be sure".

And further:

MR. ROEMER: Okay. You're not the -- when do you see him in August?

MR. TENET: I don't believe I do.

MR. ROEMER: You don't see the President of the United States once in the month of August?

MR. TENET: He's in Texas, and I'm either here or on leave for some of that time. So I'm not here.

MR. ROEMER: So who's briefing him on the PDBs?

MR. TENET: The briefer himself. We have a presidential briefer.

MR. ROEMER: So -- but you never get on the phone or in any kind of conference with him to talk, at this level of high chatter and huge warnings during the spring and summer, to talk to him, through the whole month of August?

MR. TENET: Talked to -- we talked to him directly throughout the spring and early summer, almost every day –

MR. ROEMER: But not in August?

MR. TENET: In this time period, I'm not talking to him, no. (Pause.)

Roemer, apparently finding it inconceivable that Tenet had not talked to the President in all of August, asked Tenet several times what he told the President in August. Tenet lied, he had talked to the President on August 17 and August 24, at the Crawford ranch and on August 30 in Washington DC, but said he had not talked to the President in all of August, to prevent Roemer from asking him what he told the President.

But Roemer had already been told twice by Tenet that he had talked to the President after Labor Day, we now know 6 mores times in fact. Even if Tenet had lied that he had not talked to Tenet in August, Roemer could have asked what Tenet told the President after Labor Day.

Roemer had a 5 minute limit on the time he could ask Tenet questions. It is clear that Tenet had weaseled his way out of answering the question all America wanted an answer to:

“WHAT DID TENET TELL THE PRESIDENT, WHEN TENET CLEARLY KNEW A HUGE AL QAEDA TERRORIST ATTACK WAS JUST ABOUT TO TAKE PLACE INSIDE OF THE US, KNEW THIS ATTACK WOULD KILL THOUSANDS OF AMERICANS, KNEW THAT AL QAEDA TERRORISTS, KHALID AL-MIHHAR AND NAWAF AL-HAZMI, WERE INSIDE OF THE US IN ORDER TO TAKE PART IN THIS ATTACK, AND EVEN KNEW MOUSSAOUI HAD JUST BEEN ARRESTED BY MPLS. FBI WHO THOUGHT HE WAS A TERRORIST TRYING TO TAKE TRAINING ON A B747 SIMULATOR, WHEN HE DID NOT EVEN HAVE SO MUCH AS A PRIVATE PILOT’S LICENSE?”

Continuing with Tenet’s testimony:

MR. ROEMER: Does he ever say to Dr. Rice or somebody else, "I want to talk to Tenet; Tenet is the guy that knows this situation, has been briefing me all through the spring and the summer; Tenet understands this stuff; his hair's been on fire; he's been worried about this stuff"? Is that ever asked, or are you ever called on to –

MR. TENET: I don't have a recollection of being called, Mr. Roemer, but I'm sure that if I wanted to make a phone call because I had my hair on fire, I would have picked up the phone and talked to the President.

MR. ROEMER: It was just never made?

MR. TENET: No.

But again Tenet is caught lying. Tenet had called the White House hoping to get a hold of President Bush, but since Bush was out of town, had gotten a hold of Condoleezza Rice on July 10, 2001, and ask for an immediate emergency meeting on the unprecedented warnings the CIA was receiving of a huge al Qaeda attack. At that meeting Richard Blee, Chief of the CIA bin Laden unit, laid out the case that a huge al Qaeda terrorist attack was just about to take place likely aimed at the US, which would cause mass casualties. This information on this meeting had been given to Richard bin-Venista and Phillip Zelicow, by George Tenet, but the 9/11 Commission inexplicably left this information out of the 9/11 Commission report.

From Condoleezza Rice’s testimony to the 9/11 Commission:

BILL MOYERS: Two days after Rice's testimony( to the 9/11 Commission), and after the Commission's most heated showdown with the Bush Administration over access to classified information — the PDB, heavily blacked out — is released on the Saturday night before Easter.

The President had been informed that, quote: "Bin Laden told followers he wanted to retaliate in Washington."

The President had been informed that FBI information, quote, "indicates patterns of suspicious activity in this country consistent with preparations for hijackings or other types of attacks, including recent surveillance of federal buildings in New York."

And the President had been informed of reports that a group of bin Laden supporters are, quote, "in the U.S. planning attacks."

But the President stays at his Texas ranch for 23 more days. His National Security Adviser does not convene a Cabinet-level meeting to discuss the urgent warnings.

Testimony of Rice at 9/11 Commission:

ROEMER: Not once do the principals ever sit down. You, in your job description as the national security adviser, the secretary of State, the secretary of Defense, the President of the United States and meet solely on terrorism to discuss, in the spring and the summer, when these threats are coming in; when you've known since the transition that al Qaeda cells are in the United States; when, as the PDB said on August 6th, "Bin Laden Determined to Attack the United States."

RICE: The PDB does not say the United States is going to be attacked. It says bin Laden would like to attack the United States. I don't think you, frankly, had to have that report to know that bin Laden would like to attack the United States. The threat reporting… the threat reporting…

ROEMER: So why aren't you doing something about that earlier than August 6th, then?

BILL MOYERS: The Commission never gets a satisfactory answer to that question.

Rice is out and out, lying. More than a number of SEIBs, the August 6, 2001 PDB being only one of these, laid out the case that a huge al Qaeda terrorist attack was going to take place inside of the US, and by July 2001 clearly indicated that this huge attack would be against targets inside of the US.

Last edited by paloalto; 5th January 2017 at 12:29 AM.
paloalto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th January 2017, 01:37 AM   #350
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 24,600
Originally Posted by paloalto View Post
U...
Rice is out and out, lying. More than a number of SEIBs, the August 6, 2001 PDB being only one of these, laid out the case that a huge al Qaeda terrorist attack was going to take place inside of the US, and by July 2001 clearly indicated that this huge attack would be against targets inside of the US.
What was the exact target and method? Oh, they can't tell the future.

You said you knew the attack were coming, did you know the method? What did you do? Nothing.

You make up lies and false conclusions. No big deal, it seems you don't know your conclusions are based on some fantasy you have. Cheer up, you can't predict the future, it will be a surprise.
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th January 2017, 04:44 PM   #351
paloalto
Muse
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 526
Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
What was the exact target and method? Oh, they can't tell the future.

You said you knew the attack were coming, did you know the method? What did you do? Nothing.

You make up lies and false conclusions. No big deal, it seems you don't know your conclusions are based on some fantasy you have. Cheer up, you can't predict the future, it will be a surprise.
The CIA knew the terrorists would be using multiple hijacked aircraft and that the targets were the World Trade Center Towers, the Pentagon and the US Capital building. They also knew that Khalid al-Mihdhar and Nawaf al-Hazmi would be on one the hijacked planes used in this attack and that the attack would take place in September 2001. FBI HQ's even knew how to get Mihdhar's credit card number, so FBI investigators could quickly identify which flights these two terrorists were on but inexplicably denied FBI Agent Robert Fuller permission to call Saudi Arabian Airlines to get this credit card number, even when they knew that Mihdhar had flown into the US on July 4, 2001 on this airline.

In the US anyone can get a credit check even without a credit card number in just a few minutes and this check can reveal exactly what credit cards this person is using. On September 11, the terrorists on the hijacked aircraft used 10 tickets paid for with Mihdhar and Hazmi's credit cards.

At the time FBI HQ's agent, Dina Corsi, and her manager Rod Middleton shut down FBI Agent Steve Bongardt's investigation of Mihdhar and Hazmi, and denied Robert Muller 's permission to get Mihdhar's credit card number, FBI HQ’s clearly knew that these al Qaeda terrorists were inside of the US in order to take part in a huge al Qaeda terrorist attack that would kill thousands of Americans. Bongardt even told Corsi that "people will die" when she shut down his investigation.

Corsi sent email to Bongardt on August 29, 2001, that said "if at such time as evidence if developed of a substantial Federal crime, (by Mihdhar and Hazmi), that information will be passed on the "wall" for follow up criminal investigation". But the DOJ IG report stated that Corsi knew by August 22, 2001, 6-7 days before she shut down Bongardt's investigation that she had already gotten photographic proof from the CIA that Mihdhar and Hazmi had taken part in the planning of the USS Cole bombing, clearly a substantial Federal crime. FBI Supervising Agent Rod Middleton was sent photographic proof by the CIA on August 30, 2001, that Mihdhar and Hazmi had taken part in the planning of the Cole bombing. Keeping this information from Bongardt and his team was not only a major Federal crime but clear evidence that people at FBI HQ’s would even take criminal actions to block any criminal investigation of Mihdhar and Hazmi by FBI Agent Steve Bongardt.

FBI Agent Dina Corsi and her supervisor, Rod Middleton, were working at the direction of Deputy Chief of the ITOS unit, Tom Wilshire. Wilshire had been a CIA officer, and had been moved over to the FBI in mid-May 2001 to find out what the FBI Cole bombing investigators knew about Mihdhar and Hazmi, and had they found out the information that the CIA had been trying to keep secret from these investigators from January 4, 2001, the fact that these two al Qaeda terrorists had taken part in the planning of the Cole bombing.

Twice in July om July 23, 2001 and July 23, 2001, Wilshire, having second thoughts about being a CIA spy inside of the FBI sent email requests back to his former CTC managers Richard Blee, Cofer Back and George Tenet, asking for permission to pass the information that the CIA had to the FBI Cole bombing investigators. This was the information, that Mihdhar and Hazmi were not only connected to the warnings of a huge al Qaeda terrorist attack inside of the US, the fact that Wilshire clearly thought Mihdhar would be found at the location of the next big al Qaeda terrorist attack, and the fact that these two al Qaeda terrorists had taken part in the planning of the Cole bombing. When these managers refused to give Wilshire permission to pass this information to Bongardt and his team, they already knew Hazmi was inside of the US and that Mihdhar had a US multi-entry visa in order to join Hazmi in the huge al Qaeda terrorist attack that they had been receiving warnings about since April 2001. It is clear that while Wilshire was ostensibly working for the FBI he was actually still secretly taking direct orders from the top managers at the CIA.

Because of these actions that allowed the al Qaeda terrorists to murder almost 3000 people on 9/11, it is inconceivable that both the CIA and FBI HQ's did not clearly know that thousands of Americans would be murdered because of their direct actions to impede and shut down the investigations of these two al Qaeda terrorists.

Last edited by paloalto; 8th January 2017 at 04:55 PM.
paloalto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th January 2017, 04:46 PM   #352
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 24,600
Originally Posted by paloalto View Post
...
Because of these actions that allowed the al Qaeda terrorists to murder almost 3000 people on 9/11, it is inconceivable that both the CIA and FBI HQ's did not clearly know that thousands of Americans would be murdered because of their direct actions to impede and shut down the investigations of these two al Qaeda terrorists.
A repeat of an illogical conclusion. I thought you said you knew the attacks were coming, and knew how it was going to go down. Who did you tell?

Another BS conclusion. The thread is about some fantasy Bush did 9/11 and worse. You are off on your fantasy conclusion, and off topic.
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232

Last edited by beachnut; 8th January 2017 at 04:48 PM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th January 2017, 05:17 PM   #353
paloalto
Muse
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 526
Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
A repeat of an illogical conclusion. I thought you said you knew the attacks were coming, and knew how it was going to go down. Who did you tell?

Another BS conclusion. The thread is about some fantasy Bush did 9/11 and worse. You are off on your fantasy conclusion, and off topic.
Unfortunately, all of this information comes directly from the official US government reports on 9/11 and from the testimony from the FBI HQ's and CIA personnel involved in allowing these attacks to take place and also from the FBI criminal agents that were working to stop this huge attack.

In addition I have personally interviewed almost all of the FBI criminal agents who were involved in investigations that were aimed at attempting to stop this attack. I doubt if you have talked to even a single FBI agent involved with 9/11.

Since you have failed to back up any of your conclusions with any documentation at all, it is your post that is complete fantasy and total BS.
paloalto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th January 2017, 05:20 PM   #354
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 24,600
Originally Posted by paloalto View Post
Unfortunately, all of this information comes directly from the official US government reports on 9/11 and from the testimony from the FBI HQ's and CIA personnel involved in allowing these attacks to take place and also from the FBI criminal agents that were working to stop this huge attack.

In addition I have personally interviewed almost all of the FBI criminal agents who were involved in investigations that were aimed at attempting to stop this attack. I doubt if you have talked to even a single FBI agent involved with 9/11.

Since you have failed to back up any of your conclusions with any documentation at all, it is your post that is complete fantasy and total BS.
NO, the conclusion you make comes from failed logic, you take stuff and make up fake conclusion. do you have something on Bush or not?

This is a fantasy thread about Bush being evil, doing bad things... Can you get on topic, or will you repost the same BS which you make up fantasy conclusions and ignore the topic.

You have the fake conclusion, not me. You post the same BS and keep making conclusion not supported by the evidence. My evidence is your fake conclusion based on your fantasy.

Quote:
The CIA knew the terrorists would be using multiple hijacked aircraft and that the targets were the World Trade Center Towers, the Pentagon and the US Capital building.
After 9/11, not before; if you say they knew before, that is a lie. Are you spreading lies and BS conclusions...
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232

Last edited by beachnut; 8th January 2017 at 05:22 PM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th January 2017, 05:21 PM   #355
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist
 
DGM's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: West of Northshore MA
Posts: 23,898
Originally Posted by paloalto View Post

In addition I have personally interviewed almost all of the FBI criminal agents who were involved in investigations that were aimed at attempting to stop this attack. I doubt if you have talked to even a single FBI agent involved with 9/11.
Good for you. You figure the best you can do is post this on an obscure internet forum or have you done anything worthwhile with this investigation?
__________________
"Remember that the goal of conspiracy rhetoric is to bog down the discussion, not to make progress toward a solution" Jay Windley

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41

Last edited by DGM; 8th January 2017 at 05:22 PM.
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th January 2017, 11:28 PM   #356
paloalto
Muse
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 526
Originally Posted by DGM View Post
Good for you. You figure the best you can do is post this on an obscure internet forum or have you done anything worthwhile with this investigation?
What exactly have you done worthwhile with this investigation?

As far as I can see, NOTHING!

At least I put the entire account of 9/11 back together again, you so far have done absolutely nothing, ZIP, ZERO, NADDA, nothing at all .

The big question why was this account hidden or almost completely obfuscated by the not only the Joint Inquiry Committee, but the even more so by the 9/11 Commission and even by the US main stream media. You can almost describe their account of 9/11 as FAKE NEWS, but I think pure BS is more relevant term. According to the 9/11 Commission report, the attacks on 9/11 were caused by a "lack of imagination" if anyone is stupid enough to believe this pure horse ****.

And I am not even a journalist but an Electrical Engineer. Why is an engineer having to put this story back together again? What is almost unbelievable is that all of this information is now not only in the public domain but can be found by doing extensive searches on the internet of official US government documents.

Why didn't the main stream media and their so called real journalists put this account back together. Are they all just too stupid, or in my opinion, are they all just complete cowards!
paloalto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th January 2017, 12:27 AM   #357
paloalto
Muse
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 526
Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
NO, the conclusion you make comes from failed logic, you take stuff and make up fake conclusion. do you have something on Bush or not?

This is a fantasy thread about Bush being evil, doing bad things... Can you get on topic, or will you repost the same BS which you make up fantasy conclusions and ignore the topic.

You have the fake conclusion, not me. You post the same BS and keep making conclusion not supported by the evidence. My evidence is your fake conclusion based on your fantasy.

After 9/11, not before; if you say they knew before, that is a lie. Are you spreading lies and BS conclusions...

My post:

"The CIA knew the terrorists would be using multiple hijacked aircraft and that the targets were the World Trade Center Towers, the Pentagon and the US Capital building."

Your reply:

"After 9/11, not before; if you say they knew before, that is a lie. Are you spreading lies and BS conclusions..."

No I am not. The documentation now confirms what I had stated. The CIA was told Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was directing this huge al Qaeda attack on June 12, 2001, this information is not only in the 9/11 Commission report but was confirmed by the Cofer Black, Chief of the CIA CTC section after the 9/11 Commission report was released in July 2004. The CIA already had KSM's Bojinka plot that called for hijacking planes in the US and flying them into the WTC Towers, the Pentagon and the US Capitol building. Black claimed that this information went to the Rendition unit but was then stove piped in this unit.

But what we now know is that Richard Blee was not only Chief of the bin Laden unit but Chief of the Rendition unit so this information would have gone immediately from Blee to Black, his very close friend, and to Tenet, on whose staff Blee had served just before becoming Chief of the bin Laden unit. At the time of the release of the 9/11 Commission report, no one out side of the CIA even knew the name of the person that ran the bin Laden unit and did not know that this same person was also in charge of the Rendition unit. Cofer Black's lies confirmed that both Black and Tenet were aware of the KSM information.

And by the way, as for being off topic, what ever Tenet knew, Bush was told on August 24, 2001 in a super secret meeting with Bush and Rice at the Crawford ranch.
paloalto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th January 2017, 12:40 AM   #358
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 24,600
Originally Posted by paloalto View Post
...
And by the way, as for being off topic, what ever Tenet knew, Bush was told on August 24, 2001 in a super secret meeting with Bush and Rice at the Crawford ranch.
So Bush knew flight 11, 175, 77 and 93 were going to be used as WMDs?

Oh, now you finally say Bush knew. Good you are on topic with the fantasy BS of the OP. Bush is evil, and he did 9/11. Your conclusion remain BS based on failed logic.


Quote:
s Bojinka plot that called for hijacking planes in the US and flying them into the WTC Towers, the Pentagon and the US Capitol building. Black claimed that this information went to the Rendition unit but was then stove piped in this unit.
You keep making up BS claims, this is not true. Can you tell me which part of this is BS, aka a lie. You have lied about what the Bojinka plot was. Why have you failed to stop adding BS to the facts?
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232

Last edited by beachnut; 9th January 2017 at 12:43 AM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th January 2017, 01:10 AM   #359
paloalto
Muse
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 526
Originally Posted by LSSBB View Post
paloalto, you still keep saying he knew thousands would be murdered, without any evidence he knew that many would die.

That said, at least you aren't promoting any fantasy stories of Controlled Demolition, etc. so at least there's that.
I think anyone that promotes any fantasy stories of Controlled Demolition, etc., is either completely crazy or totally evil as it is this type of story that has taken the focus off of the CIA, the very people who had ordered FBI HQ's to criminally sabotage FBI Agent Steve Bongardt's criminal investigation of Mihdhar and Hazmi, actions that had allowed the attacks on 9/11 to take place.

But people who argue against these idiots who promote these fantasy stories of Controlled Demolition are even crazier than the people who promote these stories in the first place.

First they are arguing with crazy people, and that is totally non-productive. These people have no evidence of Controlled Demolition, just some weird belief of this theory, and you cannot use arguments to change someone’s belief.

Second arguing with these crazy people just gives them more credibility, so they actually win when you think that they have enough credibility that they require debunking. I repeat they actually win when you argue against these crazy ideas. This makes about as much sense as arguing against the theory, that reptilian like space aliens caused the destruction of the WTC towers in order to take over the world. I put all of this stupidity in the exact category, pure and total stupidity and completely nuts!

Last edited by paloalto; 9th January 2017 at 01:30 AM.
paloalto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th January 2017, 01:27 AM   #360
paloalto
Muse
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 526
Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
So Bush knew flight 11, 175, 77 and 93 were going to be used as WMDs?

Oh, now you finally say Bush knew. Good you are on topic with the fantasy BS of the OP. Bush is evil, and he did 9/11. Your conclusion remain BS based on failed logic.



You keep making up BS claims, this is not true. Can you tell me which part of this is BS, aka a lie. You have lied about what the Bojinka plot was. Why have you failed to stop adding BS to the facts?
They could have found flight 11, 175, 77 and 93 by just checking for the tickets used for flights bought with the credit cards of Mihdhar and Hazmi.

These credit cards were used to buy 10 tickets for these flight used on 9/11. Once they found these flights, they could have checked the people on these flights with middle east names and see what pervious practice flights they had been on and they would have discovered the flights in the last week of May, the second week of June and the first week of July. This would have quickly identified the names of all of the pilots that took part in the attacks on 9/11. This whole process would taken an 10 year kid no more that 15 minutes, but I am sure it would have taken you much, much longer!
paloalto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:57 AM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2014, TribeTech AB. All Rights Reserved.
This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.