ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 6th February 2017, 09:29 PM   #1
MicahJava
Graduate Poster

Soundtracks of Citizen Investigation Team documentaries?

CIT is long-buried BS. But their soundtracks were excellent, it helped their propaganda. Seriously, they have some catchy beats. Unlike Loose Change, there is no way to find 99% of the tracks played in their films. CIT has all but disappeared off the face of the earth, and they won't answer my emails asking where to get their soundtracks.

Shazam doesn't work. Does anybody here happen to know a way to obtain the tracks featured in the Citizen Investigation Team films? Their forum is a graveyard, so there's not much point in asking there.
MicahJava is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th February 2017, 09:52 PM   #2
AJM8125
Potsing whiled runk
Tagger

Did you find this? If not -

Crank up your virus protection to 11 - no positive hit, just a precaution,.

Press play on one of the tracks,

Immediately hit "back" on the new browser that opens.

The track will begin playing.

musicforsleep.club/new/playlist/911-files-citizen-investigation-team-part-1-of-3/

(link made inactive, just in case.)

Last edited by AJM8125; 6th February 2017 at 10:00 PM. Reason: clarity, god damned pronouns.
AJM8125 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th February 2017, 10:02 PM   #3
MicahJava
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by AJM8125 View Post
Did you find this? If not -

Crank up your virus protection to 11 - no positive hit, just a precaution,.

Press play on one of the tracks,

Immediately hit "back" on the new browser that opens.

The track will begin playing.

musicforsleep.club/new/playlist/911-files-citizen-investigation-team-part-1-of-3/

(link made inactive, just in case.)
That is the audio directly taken from their documentaries, with the narration and everything. Can't play this at a party without instructing all of the guests to ignore the ramblings
MicahJava is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th February 2017, 10:07 PM   #4
AJM8125
Potsing whiled runk
Tagger

Ooops.

I'll try again.
Old 7th February 2017, 04:44 AM   #5
pgimeno
Illuminator

You can try this:

http://audiotag.info/index.php

You'll need to cut 16 second pieces to upload (it requires 15s but just to be safe).
Old 8th February 2017, 07:46 AM   #6
cantonear1968
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by MicahJava View Post
CIT is long-buried BS. But their soundtracks were excellent, it helped their propaganda. Seriously, they have some catchy beats. Unlike Loose Change, there is no way to find 99% of the tracks played in their films. CIT has all but disappeared off the face of the earth, and they won't answer my emails asking where to get their soundtracks.

Shazam doesn't work. Does anybody here happen to know a way to obtain the tracks featured in the Citizen Investigation Team films? Their forum is a graveyard, so there's not much point in asking there.
Just a question on the highlighted part and P4911T can be included as well: is there a "members only" section that is still active? I see both forums get very little action but I thought there might be a section not open to lurkers.

Edit: I was just thinking even if this was the case it might only be Captain Bobby and his numerous socks posting anyway. I was just reading an old thread here on AA77 FDR where he lasted a night as Tony Soprano. That was banned as a sock puppet of weedwhaker. Was he here as TiffanyinLA? God he had a bunch!

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
-Good luck America with President Trump

Last edited by cantonear1968; 8th February 2017 at 07:49 AM.
cantonear1968 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th February 2017, 07:51 AM   #7
cantonear1968
Graduate Poster

I actually miss the CIT boys. You don't see their brand of woo on the net anymore. They never could get around the fact their infallible, quadruple-corroborated eyewitnesses all put AA77 into the Pentagon.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
cantonear1968 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th February 2017, 02:31 AM   #8
BCR
Master Poster

Been away for awhile. How are Cpt Bob and the Looney twins these days?
Old 24th February 2017, 07:54 AM   #9
Criteria
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by MicahJava View Post

You might get the information you are looking for here;

https://wearechange.org
Criteria is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th February 2017, 12:07 PM   #10
Pinch
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by BCR View Post
Been away for awhile. How are Cpt Bob and the Looney twins these days?
I still stop by Cap't Bob's fetid morass of lunatic interbreeding every once in a while just to have a chuckle at what they have going on now. There's not much - I think they have finally realized how really stupid Balsamo's whole schtick was. The joint is pretty much full of cobwebs now aside from the expected squeaks from the dark corners about the occasional "FalSe fLAgs!!@!!!! and the usual "nEw iNVestiGation!@!!!.

His latest scheme is to get people to give him money (some things never change) so he can rent an airplane and go collect samples of "chemtrails" coming off airliners. Seriously. He's been at it for a number of months now and he's not even half way - even after he spiced up the whole gig by promising Big Money Donors (!) could go fly with him.

"Pilots For Truth has become a trusted source for objective information related to aviation..." That tag-line right there is enough to show anyone how delusional these societal pustules are.

In fact, Balsamo started his *own* White House petition, along the same lines as the other one being discussed here. Worse results - he's got 13 days to get 99,940 signatures, or about 7,687 per day. Somehow I don't think the "trusted source for objective information related to aviation" is gonna make it.
Old 26th February 2017, 09:02 AM   #11
cantonear1968
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Pinch View Post
I still stop by Cap't Bob's fetid morass of lunatic interbreeding every once in a while just to have a chuckle at what they have going on now. There's not much - I think they have finally realized how really stupid Balsamo's whole schtick was. The joint is pretty much full of cobwebs now aside from the expected squeaks from the dark corners about the occasional "FalSe fLAgs!!@!!!! and the usual "nEw iNVestiGation!@!!!.

His latest scheme is to get people to give him money (some things never change) so he can rent an airplane and go collect samples of "chemtrails" coming off airliners. Seriously. He's been at it for a number of months now and he's not even half way - even after he spiced up the whole gig by promising Big Money Donors (!) could go fly with him.

"Pilots For Truth has become a trusted source for objective information related to aviation..." That tag-line right there is enough to show anyone how delusional these societal pustules are.

In fact, Balsamo started his *own* White House petition, along the same lines as the other one being discussed here. Worse results - he's got 13 days to get 99,940 signatures, or about 7,687 per day. Somehow I don't think the "trusted source for objective information related to aviation" is gonna make it.

Is Balsamo even current to fly?

Old 27th February 2017, 12:45 PM   #12
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by cantonear1968 View Post
Is Balsamo even current to fly?
His medical expired. If over 40 years old, over 6 years ago...
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th February 2017, 07:24 PM   #13
cantonear1968
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
His medical expired. If over 40 years old, over 6 years ago...

So....if this true, and he is ineligible to fly, this is entirely a scam.

Which would be fraud.

Old 27th February 2017, 07:30 PM   #14
cantonear1968
Graduate Poster

[OT] Beachnut, since I have your attention here, I hope you don't mind me asking you a question since you probably have this at your finger tips: how many G's did UA 175 pull in its final turn into WTC 2 and am I correct in assuming this would be the highest G-load of any plane on 9/11? [/OT]

Old 27th February 2017, 11:15 PM   #15
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by cantonear1968 View Post
[OT] Beachnut, since I have your attention here, I hope you don't mind me asking you a question since you probably have this at your finger tips: how many G's did UA 175 pull in its final turn into WTC 2 and am I correct in assuming this would be the highest G-load of any plane on 9/11? [/OT]
Balsamo is not current... it would take a physical, and a flight ride with an instructor who signs you off = (this could take a day to do) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biennial_flight_review

A physical can be short, or up to an EKG for ATP pilots flying passengers for an airline.

I think the most g was pulled by 77 and 93, 175 had little signs of g force, the wings were not flexed up a lot.
(the FDR show the g on 77 and 93)
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th February 2017, 04:18 PM   #16
cantonear1968
Graduate Poster

Thank you Beachnut. It may not make a difference but I've probably derailed this thread enough.

Old 23rd March 2017, 09:55 AM   #17
cantonear1968
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Aldo Marguis
I still revel in the fact that we got these bastards
July 2013

Guess we missed the trials.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories