ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 22nd July 2010, 01:54 AM   #201
Obviousman
Muse

I think this would have to be a 10 on the lack-o-logic meter:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/in...dpost&p=198023

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
1. It is very unlikely that hijacked 757/767s hit the WTC and Pentagon.
2. It is provable that videos hitting the WTC are faked, much like the Zapruder film.
I'm sorry, but are you out of your mind? This is absolutely, utterly preposterous and an insult to the thousands of people who lost their lives that day! I saw the second plane hit the World Trade Center with my own eyes from a balcony in lower Manhattan. What is it exactly that you posit I, and thousands of other people in the five boroughs, saw happen that day?
Sorry, but it is impossible to discuss the evidence with people who think I am out of my mind.

When people unaware of the evidence oppose it with their "own experiences" there is no arguing with them, since their beliefs are contrary to the evidence.

There is NO DOUBT that videos of the event are faked. If you say they are true depictions, you are wrong. A 767 cannot fly 500+ mph at sea level without being torn apart by air resistance. A 767 cannot fly through a steel building at the same speed it flies through air. If you say you saw these things occur, you are delusional or mistaken.

Little White Lies.......
Obviousman is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd July 2010, 03:38 AM   #202
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Obviousman View Post

Dang! What a moron!

Wanted to reply, but...
Quote:
The administrator is currently not accepting new membership registrations.
A little above the one you quoted:

Quote:
Posted Today, 03:19 AM

Quote:
View PostDean Hagerman, on 21 July 2010 - 11:06 PM, said:
Quote:
View PostJack White, on 22 July 2010 - 12:56 AM, said:

2. It is provable that videos hitting the WTC are faked, much like the Zapruder film.

Jack you know I believe in the Zapruder film being altered

But how were all the dozens of films of the 2nd plane hitting the WTC faked?

Not only that but the 2nd hit was live on the air on I dont know how many stations

I am not an expert on 9-11 because I dont believe it was an inside job, but its impossible to fake all of those films Jack

With the Z-film we know it could have been altered, but with the all the films taken that day by amature let alone live news feeds, I just dont see how thats possible

Believe me...it IS possible through live feed editing planned in advance. Tell me, is it possible that when
you are watching a football game on tv and a yellow line appears on your screen showing first down yardage,
is that yellow line also actually on the stadium grass and seen by those present at the stadium? Same principle.

Tell me, can an aluminum airplane fly through a steel building at the same speed that it flies through the air?
That is what videos show. Can a 767 fly at sea level over 500 mph? That is what videos show, though pilots
and engineers say that is impossible. In dense air at sea level, a 767 would disintegrate at that speed.
If you do not know these things, you have not studied the evidence.

It is difficult to even converse with people who are not familiar with the latest information on 911.

Jack

Urrr...

Believe me...it IS possible - urrr... why should I believe a moron? Just because he pleads?

through live feed editing planned in advance - urrr... does that include all the amateur videos? How can you know in advance which New Yorkers will point a camera at the towers after the first hit?

Tell me, can an aluminum airplane fly through a steel building at the same speed that it flies through the air? That is what videos show. - urrr... no!? If the plane had flown through the building at the same speed, it would have exited the building at the same speed and we would have found the debris of the planes about a mile north and south of the towers. All the videos clearly show that most of both planes was entirely arrested within the buildings, i.e. brought to a full stop, with only some parts emenating at speeds a good deal slower than 500mph. That moron is plainly lying!
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd July 2010, 05:23 AM   #203
aggle-rithm
Ardent Formulist

Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
To which he replied: I WILL NOT CONTINUE THIS DISCUSSION IF YOU DON'T RESPECT ME AND KEEP TWISTING DA TRUTH!!!
Oh, noes!

When a truther threatens to stop dragging your brain through a noxious cocktail of lies and stupidity, he's pulling out the BIG GUNS!

Woo's razor: Never attribute to stupidity that which can be adequately explained by aliens.
aggle-rithm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd July 2010, 05:26 AM   #204
Fonebone
persona non grata

Originally Posted by 3bodyproblem View Post
ftw?
ABF?

Truth once elicited never dies -Bancroft

twoofers versus twidiots , twaitors , twusters and boil-thuckers
Fonebone is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd July 2010, 06:14 AM   #205
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by aggle-rithm View Post
Oh, noes!

When a truther threatens to stop dragging your brain through a noxious cocktail of lies and stupidity, he's pulling out the BIG GUNS!
Like I told earlier, I still get chuckles every time I recall that lengthy quarrel I had with the guy. Went on for something like 1.5 years. At one point I offered him 2000 Euros cash on the nail if he could present proof for some claim. He replied that he did not think I was serious. I said "well try me - find your proof, and if I don't pay you in cash, then you can call me names". He never even tried to pass anything by as proof.
So as our discussions went on (not just 9/11 CT, others as well), I offered him a few more 2000 Euro rewards for any serios references that would prove some more of his assertions (that the European Central Bank is a private organization; that Larry Silverstein made a profit on insurances; that Andrews AFB had alert birds on 9/11; that WTC7 fell in 6 seconds; that Pete Zalewski was ATC for both flights 11 and 175 and for Egypt Air flight 990 that was crashed on october 31, 1999).
He never got close to collecting any cash, and I think it is this public failure of his to back up his claims that made him give up debating me about half a year ago. In one or two cases he grudgingly admitted that his claims were probably false. But he never learned from his failures. It was always I who was twisting da truth in his eyes.
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd July 2010, 06:18 AM   #206
excaza
Illuminator

Quote:
Can a 767 fly at sea level over 500 mph? That is what videos show, though pilots and engineers say that is impossible. In dense air at sea level, a 767 would disintegrate at that speed.
That would be a pretty glaring design flaw. I'd like to talk to those pilots and engineers so I can take their degrees away.
Old 22nd July 2010, 09:20 AM   #207
grandmastershek
Graduate Poster

LOL! i recently had a truther i know present the movie "dark side of the moon" as evidence of the moon landing hoax. and even after providing him withe ending of the movie he still doesn't get it.
Old 22nd July 2010, 10:12 AM   #208
Tinfoil Hater
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Obviousman View Post

I wonder if any of the no planers understand that they need evidence to back their claims? Bear in mind many of these Truthers are mentally ill, and logic escapes them

Last edited by Tinfoil Hater; 22nd July 2010 at 11:26 AM.
Tinfoil Hater is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd July 2010, 11:21 AM   #209
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

Quote:
And that's one of the things I find most entertaining about the truth movement. The idiocy doesn't stem from the rank and file; it's the intellectual leaders of the movement that are the most originally stupid.
I am a relative neophyte at this 9/11 stuff but it is very similar to the Apollo Hoax.
A few 'at the top' think they see some kind of anomoly because of their lack of knowledge of rocket science, physics, engineering, astronomy etc and jump on this as some kind of 'smoking gun'. When it is explained by those with the knowledge they either close their ears and continue to twist the world to fit their flawed understanding or drop that 'smoking gun' and jump on another one. Most of the pro hoax crowd that post on BAUt or Apollohoax are just hangers on, parroting what they have gleaned from the 'leaders' but understanding even less.

Apollohoaxers never seem to wonder why all the worlds rocket scientists, engineers, astronomers, geologists etc don't doubt the Apollo record. It seems to be the same with Truthers.

A third similarity is the lack of support or evidence. 'It looks like' or 'it could have been' or appeal to autority are their stock in trade.
Captain_Swoop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd July 2010, 11:40 AM   #210
aggle-rithm
Ardent Formulist

Was it Christopher7 who claimed that his experience building wood-frame houses qualified him to evaluate the failure of a 47-story skyscraper?

Woo's razor: Never attribute to stupidity that which can be adequately explained by aliens.
aggle-rithm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd July 2010, 01:25 PM   #211
Dog Town
Banned

Originally Posted by aggle-rithm View Post
Was it Christopher7 who claimed that his experience building wood-frame houses qualified him to evaluate the failure of a 47-story skyscraper?
Affirmative!
Dog Town is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd July 2010, 02:29 PM   #212
240-185
Muse

Originally Posted by Titanic Explorer View Post
I wonder if any of the no planers understand that they need evidence to back their claims? Bear in mind many of these Truthers are mentally ill, and logic escapes them
Precisely, they aren't able to understand how to make a demonstration. They believe they can revolutionize the way of arguing their case. The most ill of them say that asking evidence or backing their claims up is "shill's logic".

My 9/11 Crackpot Index
240-185 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd July 2010, 03:01 PM   #213
KingMerv00
Penultimate Amazing

ChristopherA claimed there was a documentary on the contruction of the Twin Towers produced by PBS. When a record of the documentary could not be found, he claimed PBS was in on the 9/11 attacks and had removed it from their archives.
KingMerv00 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd July 2010, 03:15 PM   #214
Dog Town
Banned

Originally Posted by KingMerv00 View Post
ChristopherA claimed there was a documentary on the contruction of the Twin Towers produced by PBS. When a record of the documentary could not be found, he claimed PBS was in on the 9/11 attacks and had removed it from their archives.
Was that the one that he claimed showed a concrete core, with 4" re-bar, etc...?
Dog Town is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd July 2010, 03:22 PM   #215
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Dog Town View Post
Was that the one that he claimed showed a concrete core, with 4" re-bar, etc...?
Yep. Yes. Correct. Absolutely. You are right.

That and the faulty BBC illustration posted on the interweb.

Eta: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/1540044.stm

Last edited by Bell; 22nd July 2010 at 03:23 PM.
Bell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd July 2010, 03:39 PM   #216
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Bell View Post

Wow, what a fail!!
Old 22nd July 2010, 03:43 PM   #217
Dog Town
Banned

Originally Posted by Bell View Post
Yep. Yes. Correct. Absolutely. You are right.

Yes, ta stoopid comes flooding back. The BBC might "really" be dis-info!
Old 22nd July 2010, 04:09 PM   #218
CompusMentus
Waiting for the Worms

Rosalee Grable (AKA the Webfairy) takes some beating in bat-crap stoopidiosityness, ie during a certain Fetzer/Webfairy interview this noisome medusa said that Edna Crinton jumped from the tower that day because she was hit by a "pain-ray" from a helicopter.

She also announced her theory that the supernanothermate was painted on the outside of the towers by UAV disguised as ducks or geese.

And.....that the crash site at Shanksville is home to a super-secret undergound goverment facility.

phew.....

Compus
Old 23rd July 2010, 01:17 AM   #219
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Originally Posted by KingMerv00 View Post
Tony Szamboti had a similar delusion, claiming that Larry Silverstein stated quite openly in a TV interview that WTC7 was deliberately demolished for safety reasons and then refusing to believe that he simply conflated the famous "pull it" quote with his own misinterpretation of it. I'm not sure whether he still believes that the TV archives have been doctored, but I suspect he'll show up some time soon to declarify the matter.

Dave
Me: So what you're saying is that, if the load carrying ability of the lower structure is reduced to the point where it can no longer support the load above it, it will collapse without a jolt, right?

Tony Szamboti: That is right
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd July 2010, 04:59 AM   #220
Tinfoil Hater
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Dog Town View Post
PBS was behind 9/11?
Of course! It all makes sense now!
Tinfoil Hater is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd July 2010, 05:01 AM   #221
Tinfoil Hater
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by CompusMentus View Post
Rosalee Grable (AKA the Webfairy) takes some beating in bat-crap stoopidiosityness, ie during a certain Fetzer/Webfairy interview this noisome medusa said that Edna Crinton jumped from the tower that day because she was hit by a "pain-ray" from a helicopter.

She also announced her theory that the supernanothermate was painted on the outside of the towers by UAV disguised as ducks or geese.

And.....that the crash site at Shanksville is home to a super-secret undergound goverment facility.

phew.....

Compus

The deeper down the rabbit hole one goes, it's hard to seperate the stupid Truthers from the ones that belong in a psychiatric ward...
Old 23rd July 2010, 05:19 AM   #222
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

Stupid truthers just parrot what the psychiatric patients originate.
Just like the Apollohoax or Holocaust Deniers.
Captain_Swoop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd July 2010, 05:23 AM   #223
aggle-rithm
Ardent Formulist

Originally Posted by Titanic Explorer View Post
PBS was behind 9/11?
Of course! It all makes sense now!
It's the whole NWO/Bush/Cheney/Popular Mechanics/PBS Co-Prosperity Sphere.

Old 23rd July 2010, 05:32 AM   #224
bill smith
Philosopher

Jeez...you guys talk about Truther stupidity ? Why don't you read your own recent posts ? I tell you the jref is a goner if you guys don't pull your socks up. And sooner rather than later.

Last edited by bill smith; 23rd July 2010 at 05:33 AM.
bill smith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd July 2010, 06:27 AM   #225
The Platypus
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by bill smith View Post
Jeez...you guys talk about Truther stupidity ? Why don't you read your own recent posts ? I tell you the jref is a goner if you guys don't pull your socks up. And sooner rather than later.
HAHAHA! You think the jref will be gone just because skeptical people discuss and laugh at the multitude of examples of lunatic fringe stupidity and your in the lunatic fringe and don't like it? A guy in a wacky little cult is telling sane people to pull of their socks or else? LMAO!!!

That's quite ridiculous and hilarious and yet another fine example of 911 truther traitor stupidity.

Always beware of those that overuse, capitalize and blanket themselves in them word "truth". I may not always know the truth, but i do know when i'm being lied too.

Last edited by The Platypus; 23rd July 2010 at 06:28 AM.
The Platypus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd July 2010, 07:40 AM   #226
Disbelief
Master Poster

Heiwa and his various analogies. I especially enjoyed his comparison of the towers to a spaghetti tower.

Terral and his height calculations at the Pentagon.

Quote me where I said conspiracists use evidence. - mchapman
Disbelief is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd July 2010, 09:07 AM   #227
9/11 Chewy Defense
Banned

Billy, you've done just what you said you'd do & then some. You say that we should read our own posts, well we have the evidence. What evidence have you forked over or contributed to this forum? Oh that's right, you're here for attention because noone in the real world wants to hear BS fairy stories about 9/11 from an attention getting troll who thinks something "sinister by the government" happened that terrible day. You've got no respect for the dead!
9/11 Chewy Defense is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd July 2010, 11:20 AM   #228
cantonear1968
Graduate Poster

Would Ace Baker's fake suicide count in this thread? That was both stupid and funny!
cantonear1968 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd July 2010, 04:21 PM   #229
dafydd
Banned

Another desperate attempt to gain attention.It worked though,I've answered you.Congratulations.
dafydd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd July 2010, 06:56 PM   #230
BaaBaa
Semi-literate hench-person

Originally Posted by grandmastershek View Post
LOL! i recently had a truther i know present the movie "dark side of the moon" as evidence of the moon landing hoax. and even after providing him withe ending of the movie he still doesn't get it.
I luuuurve that doc....after the first 10(?) minutes, I knew they were pulling a collective leg, when I kept seeing names from Kubrick movies attached to interviewees....
Old 23rd July 2010, 07:48 PM   #231
Pinch
Critical Thinker

Of the Cavalcade of Stupidity that is the Truther Movement, my vote has to go to Cap't Bob "Tiffany" Balsamo, the gender-challenged lead of the intellectually-lost and obtuse idiotic Wrong-Way Corrigans of PfT, when asked the question "...when a craft exceeds it's design limitations, how long can it be expected to survive?"

His stultifyingly moronic answer:

Quote:
Again, it's not so much duration rather that when it hits its "design limits" it breaks. Period.
Most aviators, especially those with any experience taking an aircraft beyond its "design limits" know that statement is bull . The easiest and quickest - and apropos - refutation is Boeing's requirement to test the structural integrity of their aircraft parts to survive 150% beyond the "design limits" set by the aircraft architects. The 787 wing problems of late notwithstanding, Design News wrote in an article:

Quote:
The wing static load tests will have to be performed again to make certain the wing can flex to the required 150% of design load without structural failure of the wing itself or damage to the join areas.

The 777 wing-flex test had a similar experience, snapping at 154% of its design. As Karl Sabbagh wrote in Twenty First Century Jet, "Boeing's history is littered with examples of wings that have behaved above and beyond the call of duty".

Not exactly evidence that when a 787 or 777 wing reaches its "design limits, it breaks. Period"

Airbus is no different:

Quote:
In February 2006, nearly a year after A380 had begun its flight test program, Airbus was conducting testing on MSN5000, the static test airframe when the wing "ruptured" during ultimate load testing. The wing was being flexed to 150% of limit load when the wing broke between the inboard and outboard engines.

There are examples everywhere of aircraft exceeding their "design limits" across every aspect of the aerodynamic spectrum and landing safely, sometimes with severe damage (Aloha flight 243) , sometimes with a popped rivets or two or three or sometimes with so little damage the aircraft is flying again within days of an inspection.

My personal experience includes being in an F-14 during one air combat engagement where we snapped 10 g's on the jet. The Navy had a 6.5 g limit for airframe fatigue restrictions (extend the service life of the airframe) - the advertised Grumman g limit was 8. We exceeded both of those, the latter being their "design limit" and the aircraft performed absolutely flawless. After an inspection of the aircraft and a dressing down from the Maintenance Officer for us, the aircraft was back on the schedule the next day.

Quote:
Again, it's not so much duration rather that when it hits its "design limits" it breaks. Period.

Thanks for the laffs, Cap't Tiffany. Got any other tidbits of aeronautical derring-do up your skirt?

Last edited by Pinch; 23rd July 2010 at 07:55 PM.
Pinch is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd July 2010, 09:41 PM   #232
The Platypus
Graduate Poster

examples of truther stupidity, let's see:

How about the prediction that Bush would be the last president becoming dictator by over throwing the constitution and instituting martial law.

How about that any group of rich and/or powerful people that has a meeting, has to be some evil cabal of jooooz plotting to get us all.

How about their whole FEMA camp paranoid hysteria.

How about that some of them think the airplanes were holograms and hoaxes.

How about the laughable nano-thermite "paper" at a journal "bentham" that is such a shady and pathetically obvious scam.

How about their claims that HAARP is an US/NWO weather and natural disaster control machine.

Ron Paul... nuff said.

How about the idea that the entire gov't, media, and expert community are all lying, but they expect everyone to blindly trust some high-school dropout on the internet with spewing crazy things on some pathetic website.

How about that everyone who disagrees with them must be an "agent" paid just to follow them around the internet and disagree with them.

How about that they think they are defeating some super duper evil world dominating group by ranting online to people.

How about that they pass out pamphlets and such on street corners like rabid jehovah's witnesses.

How about that they think they are the "awake" ones and we are all "asleep"

How about the way they obsessively use the worth "truth" over and over while lying constantly and trying to peddle those lies like a snake oil salesmen.

How about that they are obsessed and often foaming at the mouth cult members calling everyone else "sheeple".

How about the way the minute you don't agree with them, you are accused of loving and agreeing with everything the gov't says and does.

How about the way they claim everyone else believes everything on tv, while they totally and immediately believe anything claimed on some nutjob website and especially anyone with a youtube video.

How about that they like to claim they've done "research", like noone can tell they only read the nutjob websites and regurgitate them.

How about how they call everyone else brainwashed, while most of them recite, word for word, the same stuff and everytime act like it's all new.

How about how they weave every event that happens into their ever growing plot.

Bohemian Grove, the campsite where rich and powerful supposedly gather to worship and sacrifice babies to an owl god statue and participate in alleged gay orgies... ummm wow. that's all i can say...

An oldie and goodie and one of my personal favorite, "just asking questions" LOL, ya right...

Then there's the ones with the particle beam space weapon.

When they lose it and start ranting how they are going to laugh at our executions for not believing them.

Seriously, i could easily go on all day and night...

Always beware of those that overuse, capitalize and blanket themselves in them word "truth". I may not always know the truth, but i do know when i'm being lied too.

Last edited by The Platypus; 23rd July 2010 at 10:11 PM.
The Platypus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th July 2010, 03:22 AM   #233
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by BaaBaa View Post
I luuuurve that doc....after the first 10(?) minutes, I knew they were pulling a collective leg, when I kept seeing names from Kubrick movies attached to interviewees....
Ah I remember the first time I saw it, probably the TV premiere on French/German culture channel Arte 8 years ago, I was in awe - in awe! Knowing what ******** Rumsfeld and Kissinger are, I really was close to believing the story. Not being a Kubrickk-affictionado, I did not catch any of the clues and had to wait for the end.
Old 25th July 2010, 10:02 PM   #234
Fonebone
persona non grata

Originally Posted by Sword_Of_Truth View Post
U-Haul is known for having famous landscapes painted on their vans, like the Grand Canyon, the Hollywood sign and so forth. I believe they used to have one of the old New York skyline with an airplane flying over it.

The stupid isn't claiming it existed, the stupid is not understanding that there's nothing wrong with it.

Nice photoshop there, Billy.

Are you seriously putting that up as evidence for the claim?
WRONG ! All of the UHAUL landscapes graphics had their brand red horizontal stripe
behind in the background of every scene used in the UHAUL entire graphic series of landscapes.
I cannot locate single truck without this broad stripe that spans the length of
the vehicles.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...26tbs%3Disch:1

This utube video with a nyc police radio/audio states the van with the WTC tower commercial jet mural
was filled with explosives and they requested the bomb squad.
The police officer states the van occupants fled but were captured .
Then the officer states the van exploded.
YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

The greatest glory of a free-born people,
is to transmit that freedom to their children. __Havard

Fonebone is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th July 2010, 10:45 PM   #235
triforcharity
Banned

Originally Posted by Fonebone View Post
WRONG ! All of the UHAUL landscapes graphics had their brand red horizontal stripe
behind in the background of every scene used in the UHAUL entire graphic series of landscapes.
the vehicles.

This utube video with a nyc police radio/audio states the van with the WTC tower commercial jet mural
YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

Really? Where is this report from the many many many people whom would have been in the area that were blown up with this bomb? Where is all the damage from this bomb?

Imagine that, no other evidence of it.

I wonder why that is.....
triforcharity is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th July 2010, 05:54 AM   #236
aggle-rithm
Ardent Formulist

Heh, heh!

What kind of explosives? Firecrackers?

Seriously, if you're close enough to actually witness a van full of explosives detonate, then you wouldn't be alive to talk about it.

Real high-power explosives aren't like in the movies. You can't outrun the blast wave.

Old 26th July 2010, 06:14 AM   #237
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

Are we talking about explosives destined for the towers or a seperate van load of explosives?

If it is the former then why would they be driving a van full of explosives fused and primed ready to explode if they were going to be placed elsewhere?
Old 26th July 2010, 09:09 AM   #238
bill smith
Philosopher

the vehicles.

I AGREE

Fonebone can you post that link to the police reports again ? It's not working. Thanks
bill smith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th July 2010, 12:08 PM   #239
Fonebone
persona non grata

broken url alert

Fonebone can you post that link to the police reports again ? It's not working. Thanks
Hmmmm--- not the first time my links have been corrupted--mox nix

here is the link url and the naked address to cut and poste if necessary

I AGREE

Also Google "911 mural van police audio " and similar variations for additional links.
The url is working so cut and paste if necessary--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRWQx...ext=1&index=37

Old 26th July 2010, 12:25 PM   #240
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

Hmmmm--- not the first time my links have been corrupted--mox nix
Hmmmm... tells me something about the poster and his BB skills. Or lack thereof.
Bell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories