ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 9th June 2017, 09:33 PM   #161
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by paloalto View Post
It was the Malaysian Special Branch that was surveilling this meeting in Kuala Lumpur for the CIA, and taking photos of the people that had attended this meeting, not the CIA itself. The Malaysian Special Branch sent the pictures back to the CIA at the time of the meeting. It was the Malaysian Special Branch that was perplexed and stunned when the CIA let all of these dangerous al Qaeda terrorists, many of who were already wanted for murder, walk from this meeting with no further surveillance or arrest.
Off topic, this thread was about PENTTBOM, not before 9/11, or your reading minds.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PENTTBOM

Why SPAM other thread with the wall of stuff, and the false conclusions.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th June 2017, 09:42 PM   #162
paloalto
Muse

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
Off topic, this thread was about PENTTBOM, not before 9/11, or your reading minds.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PENTTBOM

Why SPAM other thread with the wall of stuff, and the false conclusions.
Here is the original post:

Originally Posted by cjnewson88 View Post
What investigations did the FBI do following 9/11? According to Chris Mohr's site;

Which investigation was this? Can someone provide a link thanks.

Also, it is my understanding the FBI investigated the 4 aircraft crashes with help from the NTSB. Did they ever publicly released a report for this? Or was it just incorporated into the 9/11 Commission Report?

Lastly, what other 9/11 investigations were completed aside from the 9/11 Commission (doesn't have to be an FBI one)? Is there a list of these anywhere? If not, maybe this thread can list them.

Cheers.
This refers to the PENTBOM investigation and the other investigations of 9/11. And the PENTBOM investigation was about the events prior to 9/11, in case you didn't know.

Perhaps you could take a course in reading comprehension someday!
paloalto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th June 2017, 01:53 AM   #163
Cosmic Yak
Graduate Poster

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
[quote=Cosmic Yak;11875573]
Originally Posted by paloalto;11875375
Why would people who clearly knew about this horrific al Qaeda terrorist attack that was just about to take place inside of the US that would cause mass US casualties, shut down the only criminal investigations of al Qaeda terrorists found inside of the US when they clearly knew that this would allow these attacks to take place?

The CIA and FBI have never answered this horrific question! Almost 3000 people paid with their lives for these actions at the FBI HQ's and the CIA! [/QUOTE

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
Well you're the fearless truthseeker. Why don't you tell us? What's your theory, and what evidence do you have to back it up?
I have already posted my evidence many times on this forum. Re-read my prior posts.
And I have repeatedly pointed out that what you consider to be evidence is nothing more than speculation on your part. Just because you've started posting in a different thread doesn't mean your "evidence" is any less flawed.
I note that you have yet to respond to the detailed evisceration of your arguments by myself and benthamitemetric.
Furthermore, your so-called evidence provides no clue as to what you think the motives were for the CIA to intentionally allow an Al Qaeda attack.

By the way, I am not a truthseeker,
For once, we are in agreement.

I have just posted the facts that have come out of the many investigations on 9/11.
No, you haven't. You have posted a mixture of speculation and downright untruths, as has been repeatedly pointed out to you.

Since I have already done this, I will ask you:

"Why don't you tell us? What's your theory, and what evidence do you have to back it up?"
Nope. Shifting the burden of proof. Your claim, you back it up.

And further explain the following:

Why did FBI Deputy Chief of the FBI ITOS unit, Tom Wilshere, know for over three weeks that Mihdhar and Hazmi were inside of the US, knew they were in the US only in order to take part in a massive al Qaeda terrorist attack that would kill many Americans, and then directed FBI Agent Dina Corsi and her boss Rod Middleton to shut down FBI Agent Steve Bongardt's criminal investigation of Mihdhar and Hazmi when he clearly knew this would allow this al Qaeda terrorist attack to take place, murdering many Americans.

The Director of the CIA, George Tenet, knew for three weeks prior to the attacks on 9/11, that Mihdhar and Hazmi were inside of the US, knew they were in the US only in order to take part in a massive al Qaeda terrorist attack that would kill many Americans, and yet he claimed at the April 14, 2004 , 9/11 public hearing that he told no one about this information, not the FBI, not the FBI criminal investigators on the Cole bombing, not even the President's cabinet members at the September 4, 2001, meeting, the only meeting in the White House on the al Qaeda terrorists at that point. Thousands of people were just about to be murdered on September 4, 2001, and Tenet keeps this all a great big secret. Explain that if you can!

Richard Clarke even said to Condoleezza Rice going into this very White House meeting on September 4, 2001:

I wounder if some day the American people will wonder why we did not do more to stop this (imminent) al Qaeda terrorist attack (inside of the US).

I really doubt if you can explain any of this!
And yet I can explain it.
It is speculation, spin and distortion, the same rubbish you have been posting on and off for years.
Now as to why you are doing this, I can only guess. My possible answers, alas, would probably lead me to fall foul of the MA, and, anyway, I really can't be bothered.
So, how about you provide the evidence you have that shows the motives of the CIA for the actions you accuse them of? What you have posted so far, in endlessly repeated walls of text, shows only what you think happened, not why. What, in your opinion, was the benefit to the CIA for facilitating Al Qaeda's attack on America?
Old 10th June 2017, 08:28 AM   #164
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Here is the original post:

This refers to the PENTBOM investigation and the other investigations of 9/11. And the PENTBOM investigation was about the events prior to 9/11, in case you didn't know.

Perhaps you could take a course in reading comprehension someday!
PENTBOM is not anything, PENTTBOM is about the 9/11 attacks.

Perhaps you could stop posting conclusions which require reading minds.

PENTTBOM is the codename for the Federal Bureau of Investigation's probe into the September 11 attacks of 2001, the largest criminal inquiry in the FBI's history. Its name stands for 'Pentagon/Twin Towers Bombing Investigation'. The investigation was launched on September 11, 2001.

Exactly who did you warn about the exact nature of the attacks prior to 9/11. You knew they were coming.

LOL, reading comprehension.
What investigations did the FBI do following 9/11? According to Chris Mohr's site;

Also, it is my understanding the FBI investigated the 4 aircraft crashes with help from the NTSB. Did they ever publicly released a report for this? Or was it just incorporated into the 9/11 Commission Report?

Lastly, what other 9/11 investigations were completed aside from the 9/11 Commission (doesn't have to be an FBI one)? Is there a list of these anywhere? If not, maybe this thread can list them.

Cheers.
This Thread ended when PENTTBOM was discussed without the BS conclusions based on BS logic in your fantasy version of BS about 9/11 you can't explain how to stop 9/11.

But why do you defend the very people in the US government who had deliberately allowed the al Qaeda terrorists to murder almost 3000 of your fellow countrymen on 9/11.

Furthermore this information ties directly to Bush, although from your reply, you clearly cannot see this.
Nobody allowed 19 nuts for UBL to do 9/11. 19 murderers did 9/11.

Rich, Bush did it. Good one.

When can you prove the US government deliberately allowed 9/11 to happen? Football teams can't stop touchdowns, thus the football team leaders deliberately allowed the touchdown to happen. Your logic is mangled by some need to blame the wrong people for the acts of 19 failed nuts for UBL. The people who thought up the attack deliberately set up the plot, the people who cut throats deliberately murdered.

The thread is not about your reading minds. The thread was limited to -
Quote:
Read carefully, it did not ask for BS made up out of some vendetta against Bush, or the government. The answer was PENTTBOM by the FBI, not your extra credit BS.

More thread stuff, reading comprehension...
Quote:
The NTSB does not do crime, but they did help the FBI with all the aircraft related stuff. And, there are papers and reports by the NTSB which were released and are all over the Internet. This has nothing to do with your deliberate BS conclusion based on reading minds, a skill you have no proved valid.

And this has to do what with the subject of this thread?
Try some reading comprehension...
And this has to do what with the subject of this thread?
You don't read the posts, or answer the questions. You are off topic, which is evidence by the OP author's post.
lol, reading comprehension, that was a good one
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th June 2017, 06:25 PM   #165
Axxman300
Master Poster

It was the Malaysian Special Branch that was surveilling this meeting in Kuala Lumpur for the CIA, and taking photos of the people that had attended this meeting, not the CIA itself. The Malaysian Special Branch sent the pictures back to the CIA at the time of the meeting. It was the Malaysian Special Branch that was perplexed and stunned when the CIA let all of these dangerous al Qaeda terrorists, many of who were already wanted for murder, walk from this meeting with no further surveillance or arrest.
The CIA says it notified the FBI about the meeting, but the FBI claims they did not.

None of the men at that time had been involved in a crime against the US.

Everyone knows that the CIA dropped the ball, but so did the FBI, and the NSA.

CIA doesn't send a memo to the FBI until August 23, 2001 asking for help tracking down Almidhar and Alhazmi. That's 19 days, and the FBI NYC office requests to commit "full criminal investigative resources” to find them...and it was denied. The reason given was: "Almidhar was not under criminal investigation, and headquarters cited the wall between prosecution and intelligence as posing a problem".

So while you rant about the CIA, the fact remains that the FBI sat on its hands for the same reasons: Nobody took Al Qaeda seriously in the upper levels of management at FBI or CIA.

In all the spamming you post here you continue to ignore Ambassador to Yemen, Barbara K. Bodine's role in crippling the FBI's investigation into the Cole bombing. The fact is that the FBI would not have needed the CIA as Fahad al-Quso could have named every man in those photographs taken in Malaysia (as he did after 9/11), and this would have cemented intel for both CIA and FBI well in advance of the attacks.

Your willingness to give certain people and agencies a pass is what undermines your credibility.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories