ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags ae911truth , J. Leroy Hulsey , wtc 7

Reply
Old 28th November 2015, 09:11 AM   #241
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 24,744
Originally Posted by Tony Szamboti View Post
The dynamics of the collapses alone show there were charges in the buildings. Additionally, the firefighters did not just "hear" explosions. Some say they saw and felt them.
What a load of BS. The dynamics of the collapses show a gravity collapse, no charges. The firefighters did not hear explosives, and they felt aircraft impacts, and building parts hitting building parts - the collapse released the energy equal of 115 tons of TNT, twice. Thus simile is your evidence for CD, and it is not evidence, sounded like, and felt like are opinions, not evidence. And the BS of charges is fantasy, not evidence; not science, just BS.
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th November 2015, 10:47 AM   #242
Mark F
Graduate Poster
 
Mark F's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,064
Originally Posted by ozeco41 View Post
Anyone matching all four of those should make a great debunker.

Probably shy, reticent, modest.....


If only we had someone with those qualities around here

__________________
So I'm going to tell you what the facts are, and the facts are the facts, but then we know the truth. That always overcomes facts.

Last edited by Mark F; 28th November 2015 at 12:25 PM.
Mark F is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th November 2015, 03:33 PM   #243
Redwood
Graduate Poster
 
Redwood's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,467
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Szamboti
I am not covering for the terrorists on the planes. I am saying there is evidence of additional terrorists being involved in the three NYC building collapses on Sept. 11, 2001. Do you understand the use of the word additional means it includes those on the planes?

I have serious concerns about the motivations of those on this forum who insist that there is no evidence of involvement of additional terrorists and that no additional investigation is necessary.
Originally Posted by Spanx View Post
Ok, let's start by you telling me who these additional terrorists are ?

Now present the evidence you claim to have and why the terrorists on the plane would need to fly jets into the building when they had already rigged the three buildings with explosives ?

I agree, you have serious concerns about anyone who doesn't agree with you. You even go to extent of jumping to the conclusion that I/we are the additional terrorists.

Paranoid delusions springs to mind
How did "they" even know that flaming debris from WTC 1 would start a fire in WTC 7 that would burn unfought all day? If WTC 1 had been hit from the east or west (perfectly possible), its collapse pattern would certainly have been different, and WTC 7 might possibly have been only marginally damaged.

Did Larry Silverstein pass a message to the hijackers to be sure to hit WTC 1 from the north? Or did he plan to simply unload all the therm*te and explosives from WTC 7, if it weren't hit?
Redwood is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th November 2015, 04:05 PM   #244
Spanx
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,020
Originally Posted by Redwood View Post
How did "they" even know that flaming debris from WTC 1 would start a fire in WTC 7 that would burn unfought all day? If WTC 1 had been hit from the east or west (perfectly possible), its collapse pattern would certainly have been different, and WTC 7 might possibly have been only marginally damaged.

Did Larry Silverstein pass a message to the hijackers to be sure to hit WTC 1 from the north? Or did he plan to simply unload all the therm*te and explosives from WTC 7, if it weren't hit?
You need to watch the David Chandler video and read the smoke signals, I'm sure you will find all the answers if you look hard enough.
Spanx is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th November 2015, 05:28 PM   #245
Tony Szamboti
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,963
Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
What a load of BS. The dynamics of the collapses show a gravity collapse, no charges. The firefighters did not hear explosives, and they felt aircraft impacts, and building parts hitting building parts - the collapse released the energy equal of 115 tons of TNT, twice. Thus simile is your evidence for CD, and it is not evidence, sounded like, and felt like are opinions, not evidence. And the BS of charges is fantasy, not evidence; not science, just BS.
The firefighters could not have felt the aircraft impacts, as they weren't even in the buildings when the aircraft hit them. You are way out on a limb here. Not unusual for your point of view though.
Tony Szamboti is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th November 2015, 05:58 PM   #246
ozeco41
Philosopher
 
ozeco41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Moss Vale, NSW, Australia
Posts: 7,373
Originally Posted by Redwood View Post
How did "they" even know that flaming debris from WTC 1 would start a fire in WTC 7 that would burn unfought all day? If WTC 1 had been hit from the east or west (perfectly possible), its collapse pattern would certainly have been different, and WTC 7 might possibly have been only marginally damaged.

Did Larry Silverstein pass a message to the hijackers to be sure to hit WTC 1 from the north? Or did he plan to simply unload all the therm*te and explosives from WTC 7, if it weren't hit?
Redwood - you are expecting truthers to think and be consistent. Neither of those attributes apply to truthers. How many truthers have you met who can reason and can be consistent? Thought so. Recall the "Twin Hypotheses":

A) Most truthers show clearly that they do not think and many of them go the step further and demonstrate that they cannot think;
B) Being unable to think is what pre-set many of them to be truthers in the first instance.

For A) "think" is defined as a process of logical reasoning converging to a well defined and rigorously supportable conclusion, i.e. It is a convergent thinking process. Most truthers - if they show any signs of thinking - are divergent thinkers.

For B) many truthers clearly show distrust of authority as an underlying motivation. Also that they have been distrustful of authority as a life coping strategy. One obvious sequence being that a person who cannot think (convergently) faces many complex events which they cannot process - and it cannot be their own failing - so it must be someones fault. Blame "The Man", Government or "those in authority" becomes their coping strategy. Blame someone other than me for my inability to think becomes a Pavlovian Conditioned Reflex. Given that life script 9/11 is almost irrelevant - it was just another complicated thing they do not understand.

Hence explaining the technical truths of 9/11 will not change their mind. It is still too complicated AND the real issues is limited reasoning skills - not 9/11 per se.

(The class of para-religious faith based believers in CD is a separate demographic category - and some truthers demonstrate both limited reasoning skills and faith based obsession.) (Experience suggests that the combination is immovable. Name your own examples. )

Last edited by ozeco41; 28th November 2015 at 06:00 PM.
ozeco41 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th November 2015, 07:14 PM   #247
Crazy Chainsaw
Illuminator
 
Crazy Chainsaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,728
Originally Posted by Tony Szamboti View Post
The firefighters could not have felt the aircraft impacts, as they weren't even in the buildings when the aircraft hit them. You are way out on a limb here. Not unusual for your point of view though.
Impacts of the building falling on the building, and fuel air blasts vibrating the structure!
To many chances to have vibrations of the structure.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2015, 12:01 AM   #248
Notconvinced
Critical Thinker
 
Notconvinced's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 337
Originally Posted by Crazy Chainsaw View Post
Were depressed not suicidal, the real question is how you get D8s or D9s snuck into the buildings though those tiny doors, and how you keep them running and operating in the fires

Where the rubber oil seals melt no oil no bulldozers!

Hmmm, yeah... and the saw wielding short-stacks would likely abandon their columns due to the 'intense' heat.

Guess that leads us back to bombs as most likely....






Sent from our shared looking glass platform
Notconvinced is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2015, 12:16 AM   #249
Notconvinced
Critical Thinker
 
Notconvinced's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 337
Originally Posted by Spanx View Post
You won't be getting any money from me because I know terrorists exist and are a real threat, it's strange that Ae911truth appear to be under the impression they don't exist.

The possibility of revealing domestic complicity and continuing the fight against extremeism aren't mutually exclusive. You'll have to rewrite the last 15years of trash propaganda historical perspective, possibly toss out a few pardons, and maybe pay some reparations for all the death, but it could be done.

It needs to be done.


Sent from our shared looking glass platform
Notconvinced is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2015, 01:14 AM   #250
Spanx
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,020
Originally Posted by Notconvinced View Post
The possibility of revealing domestic complicity and continuing the fight against extremeism aren't mutually exclusive. You'll have to rewrite the last 15years of trash propaganda historical perspective, possibly toss out a few pardons, and maybe pay some reparations for all the death, but it could be done.

It needs to be done.


Sent from our shared looking glass platform
Well, make sure you dig deep for the Richard Gage retirement fund and sleep well with the knowledge that people like Tony Sz won't recieve a dime for the work you will be supposedly paying for.

sent from the real world
Spanx is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2015, 02:42 AM   #251
Crazy Chainsaw
Illuminator
 
Crazy Chainsaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,728
Originally Posted by Notconvinced View Post
Hmmm, yeah... and the saw wielding short-stacks would likely abandon their columns due to the 'intense' heat.

Guess that leads us back to bombs as most likely....






Sent from our shared looking glass platform
The intense heat would burn off any explosive, guess that takes away and potential bomb.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2015, 06:50 AM   #252
Grizzly Bear
このマスクによっ
 
Grizzly Bear's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 7,764
Originally Posted by Crazy Chainsaw View Post
The intense heat would burn off any explosive, guess that takes away and potential bomb.
As I have typically pointed out from outside of the chemistry perspective... if they believe they've found thermite I can entertain that, but then, the next step is showing that it directly contributed to the collapse. The mental gymnastics over how thermite is ignited is interesting but as a person who works to design buildings my interest lies more in knowing whether or not the said chemicals did damage to initiate the collapse and if said material could withstand the impact trauma and fires to still do its job. (and rather not simply "if" it "could have" but also if it really did). The constant ad hominem attacks don't exactly tell me that.
__________________
Grizzly Bear is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2015, 08:06 AM   #253
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing
 
Oystein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14,542
Originally Posted by Notconvinced View Post
Hmmm, yeah... and the saw wielding short-stacks would likely abandon their columns due to the 'intense' heat.
...
They used asbestos gloves. That's why they put asbestos on the steel around 1970, and never removed it fully till 2001, in the fist place: So that when the EPA finds asbestos fibers in the dust, they wouldn's suspect the XS-sized, saw-wielding, asbestos-gloved platoons.

(I feel bad inventing additional bare assertions to cover my previous bare assertions, but I have to learn to live life the Truther way to save the my little world)
__________________
Thermodynamics hates conspiracy theorists. (Foster Zygote)
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2015, 08:55 AM   #254
Crazy Chainsaw
Illuminator
 
Crazy Chainsaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,728
Originally Posted by Grizzly Bear View Post
As I have typically pointed out from outside of the chemistry perspective... if they believe they've found thermite I can entertain that, but then, the next step is showing that it directly contributed to the collapse. The mental gymnastics over how thermite is ignited is interesting but as a person who works to design buildings my interest lies more in knowing whether or not the said chemicals did damage to initiate the collapse and if said material could withstand the impact trauma and fires to still do its job. (and rather not simply "if" it "could have" but also if it really did). The constant ad hominem attacks don't exactly tell me that.
Thermite is used in some demolition devices, but it requires Oxygen to be most effective, either with a bottled oxygen source or thermally degraded oxygen supply.

A pressurized container could also be used for thiner steels, there is no evidence of thermite on 9/11/2001, only of fraudulent claims of thermite.

If you would like to know more I have studied the matter even making my own nano thermite before it was commercially available.

Last edited by Crazy Chainsaw; 29th November 2015 at 08:58 AM.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2015, 10:58 AM   #255
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 24,744
Originally Posted by Tony Szamboti View Post
The firefighters could not have felt the aircraft impacts, as they weren't even in the buildings when the aircraft hit them. You are way out on a limb here. Not unusual for your point of view though.
So there were no Firefighters in any WTC buildings when Flight 175 hit? Are you sure? No firefighters felt Flight 11 hit? Are you sure? These impacts were equal in energy to big bombs; do you deny the physics of kinetic energy impacts? Have you been in combat, bombed, SCUDed by Saddam? Had your office windows blown out by a bomb? Have you been near a kinetic energy impact of 1300 to 2000 pounds of TNT? Wonder if it feels like an explosion.

Firefighters who were in any building in the complex would feel the aircraft impacts, they were equal in energy to large bombs, and the sound and impact would be transmitted by steel, faster than sound in air.
The collapsing building hitting floors would be felt too.
There were no explosives, and only impacts would be felt.

The charges BS is a fantasy; a fantasy with no reality based evidence. Where do you find silent explosives?
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232

Last edited by beachnut; 29th November 2015 at 11:02 AM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2015, 12:22 PM   #256
Grizzly Bear
このマスクによっ
 
Grizzly Bear's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 7,764
Originally Posted by Crazy Chainsaw View Post
Thermite is used in some demolition devices, but it requires Oxygen to be most effective, either with a bottled oxygen source or thermally degraded oxygen supply.

A pressurized container could also be used for thiner steels, there is no evidence of thermite on 9/11/2001, only of fraudulent claims of thermite.

If you would like to know more I have studied the matter even making my own nano thermite before it was commercially available.
Again I don't know much about the chemistry, but if the steel had failed because of these things it would have been obvious to the engineering side of things. That these people are so stuck on the existence of thermitic materials and not the causality to collapse this long after the fact is evidence that the results are rather inconsequential even if it were present.

Of course not to suggest that this sort of thing can't be discussed at all.
__________________
Grizzly Bear is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2015, 12:37 PM   #257
Crazy Chainsaw
Illuminator
 
Crazy Chainsaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,728
Originally Posted by Grizzly Bear View Post
Again I don't know much about the chemistry, but if the steel had failed because of these things it would have been obvious to the engineering side of things. That these people are so stuck on the existence of thermitic materials and not the causality to collapse this long after the fact is evidence that the results are rather inconsequential even if it were present.

Of course not to suggest that this sort of thing can't be discussed at all.
Fully agreed, the problem is truthers, do not understand, chemistry, physics, and engineering,
Not even the ones who have the engineering degrees.

That's why I took a hands on experimental approach.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2015, 02:23 PM   #258
Notconvinced
Critical Thinker
 
Notconvinced's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 337
Originally Posted by JSanderO View Post
The statement is vague... What does he mean? Steel doesn't easily burn as wood would? On the face the statement is true but it has no quantitative meaning.
It's hardly a statement worth mentioning, but it gives these desperate souls something to cling to, in a failed attempt to poison the well.

They will likely reject the study because it had "student contribution" as well, lol
Notconvinced is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2015, 02:27 PM   #259
Notconvinced
Critical Thinker
 
Notconvinced's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 337
Originally Posted by GlennB View Post
I thought you had left, Criteria.

If you stick around, could you explain how a paint-thin layer of thermitic material could damage WTC structural steel?
Chiming in.... Aggregate those chips into blocks and I believe you have the thermobaric weaponry that detonated the majority of the building.

Run the DSC on them again, this time controlling and monitoring the pressure of the air.
Notconvinced is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2015, 03:01 PM   #260
Notconvinced
Critical Thinker
 
Notconvinced's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 337
Originally Posted by Crazy Chainsaw View Post
They were, Osama is at the bottom of the ocean, now will you perpetuate this fraud started
By Jones or will you see your argument as falsified, admit your mistake, and be an honest man?
I've seen it alleged several times that Jones started the demolition assertion, do you believe that? Do you blame him for the "inside job" tack?

It was Dylan Avery's succinct portrayal of the squibs in LC that revealed to me the CD in the towers, and Jones/Harrit et al found the murder weapon....

I knew it was an inside job in October of 2001 when bio weapons were levied at the legislative branch and local Arizonan William Cooper was killed. I went from wanting to enlist, to wanting to resist in the course of just a few minutes and it was literally gut wrenching. Did you know William Cooper predicted a coup d'etat when he correctly questioned how a CNN reporter and camera crew were somehow able to gain access to UBL, who was then wanted for the Cole bombings? Did you know he was broadcasting "false flag" immediately and was summarily executed because he would not be detained or silent?


There's room for the truth here folks. I love my Country enough to care.
Notconvinced is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2015, 03:09 PM   #261
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist
 
DGM's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: West of Northshore MA
Posts: 24,183
Originally Posted by Notconvinced View Post
It's hardly a statement worth mentioning,
So why would he? Add to this the statement that WTC7 was not hit by a plane.

I'm sure you see nothing bias in that comment.

Just one more thing for you to ignore.
__________________
"Remember that the goal of conspiracy rhetoric is to bog down the discussion, not to make progress toward a solution" Jay Windley

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41

Last edited by DGM; 29th November 2015 at 03:11 PM.
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2015, 03:10 PM   #262
GlennB
In search of pi(e)
 
GlennB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Pie City, Arcadia
Posts: 20,428
Originally Posted by Notconvinced View Post
It was Dylan Avery's succinct portrayal of the squibs in LC that revealed to me the CD in the towers, and Jones/Harrit et al found the murder weapon....
Avery subsequently admitted that his work was, to summarise: "A load of bollocks".
GlennB is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2015, 03:22 PM   #263
Crazy Chainsaw
Illuminator
 
Crazy Chainsaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,728
Originally Posted by Notconvinced View Post
I've seen it alleged several times that Jones started the demolition assertion, do you believe that? Do you blame him for the "inside job" tack?

It was Dylan Avery's succinct portrayal of the squibs in LC that revealed to me the CD in the towers, and Jones/Harrit et al found the murder weapon....

I knew it was an inside job in October of 2001 when bio weapons were levied at the legislative branch and local Arizonan William Cooper was killed. I went from wanting to enlist, to wanting to resist in the course of just a few minutes and it was literally gut wrenching. Did you know William Cooper predicted a coup d'etat when he correctly questioned how a CNN reporter and camera crew were somehow able to gain access to UBL, who was then wanted for the Cole bombings? Did you know he was broadcasting "false flag" immediately and was summarily executed because he would not be detained or silent?


There's room for the truth here folks. I love my Country enough to care.
Jones proposed the thermite silent explosives fantasy, he also founded the truth movement with fraudulent data!

There are no squibs, that's just compressed air.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2015, 03:23 PM   #264
Notconvinced
Critical Thinker
 
Notconvinced's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 337
Originally Posted by Redwood View Post
How did "they" even know that flaming debris from WTC 1 would start a fire in WTC 7 that would burn unfought all day? If WTC 1 had been hit from the east or west (perfectly possible), its collapse pattern would certainly have been different, and WTC 7 might possibly have been only marginally damaged.

Did Larry Silverstein pass a message to the hijackers to be sure to hit WTC 1 from the north? Or did he plan to simply unload all the therm*te and explosives from WTC 7, if it weren't hit?
WTC 7 was intended to be taken down earlier in the day, but resulted in a hung structure.

Larry took advantage of the operation. When we prove CD in WTC7, do you think he'll give the 7billion back? I could think of a few school districts that could use that, particularly the ones that taught you to live in such denial.

Is the FBI monitoring UAF to protect Hulsey yet? Needing to return 7billion would be motive to put some dark actions in play. Hope that team survives.
Notconvinced is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2015, 03:28 PM   #265
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist
 
DGM's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: West of Northshore MA
Posts: 24,183
Originally Posted by Notconvinced View Post
Larry took advantage of the operation. When we prove CD in WTC7, do you think he'll give the 7billion back? I could think of a few school districts that could use that, particularly the ones that taught you to live in such denial.
Would you like to be schooled on how "Larry did not make out like a bandit"?

You have no idea what you're talking about. He would have made out better if none of this happened. Real evidence shows this. Why lie about some 7 billion he never got.?
__________________
"Remember that the goal of conspiracy rhetoric is to bog down the discussion, not to make progress toward a solution" Jay Windley

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41

Last edited by DGM; 29th November 2015 at 03:37 PM.
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2015, 03:28 PM   #266
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing
 
Oystein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14,542
Originally Posted by Notconvinced View Post
It's hardly a statement worth mentioning, but it gives these desperate souls something to cling to, in a failed attempt to poison the well. ...
You're talking about Hulsey's "steel is very fire-resistant"?
I couldn't agree more. Strange then that AE911T put it in their short teaser video.
__________________
Thermodynamics hates conspiracy theorists. (Foster Zygote)
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2015, 03:30 PM   #267
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing
 
Oystein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14,542
Originally Posted by Notconvinced View Post
WTC 7 was intended to be taken down earlier in the day, but resulted in a hung structure.
Do you have more details?
When?
Who?
How?
And of course: Where? (...is your evidence)
__________________
Thermodynamics hates conspiracy theorists. (Foster Zygote)
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2015, 06:06 PM   #268
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing
 
jaydeehess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: 40 miles north of the border
Posts: 20,792
Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
Do you have more details?
When?
Who?
How?
And of course: Where? (...is your evidence)
He thunk it therefore its twroo Oystein.

Last edited by jaydeehess; 29th November 2015 at 06:08 PM.
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2015, 10:35 PM   #269
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 24,744
Originally Posted by Notconvinced View Post
... It was Dylan Avery's succinct portrayal of the squibs in LC that revealed to me the CD in the towers, and Jones/Harrit et al found the murder weapon....
There's room for the truth here folks. I love my Country enough to care.
LOL, you are joking. Why do you make fun of the dumbest movement in history? Loose Change was fiction, Dylan explains this. I am not sure, but after Dylan did his fiction, did he believe his fantasy of 911, or was he fooling those who can't think for themselves. Squibs? Did they have blood with the squib? What is a squib? The dumbest tag line in 911 Truth's BS book?

Jones and Harrit can't find evidence; Jones left 911 truth for over unity circuits... finished his woo with 911, and went on to the next pile of woo

You are making me laugh; kind of sad for 911 truth to mock the murdered of 911 with dumbed down lies of CD, inside job and insane thermite claims.

You do a Good parody of 911 truth, the most disrespectful and anti-intellectual movement.
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2015, 11:30 PM   #270
Notconvinced
Critical Thinker
 
Notconvinced's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 337
Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
LOL, you are joking. Why do you make fun of the dumbest movement in history? Loose Change was fiction, Dylan explains this. I am not sure, but after Dylan did his fiction, did he believe his fantasy of 911, or was he fooling those who can't think for themselves. Squibs? Did they have blood with the squib? What is a squib? The dumbest tag line in 911 Truth's BS book?



Jones and Harrit can't find evidence; Jones left 911 truth for over unity circuits... finished his woo with 911, and went on to the next pile of woo



You are making me laugh; kind of sad for 911 truth to mock the murdered of 911 with dumbed down lies of CD, inside job and insane thermite claims.



You do a Good parody of 911 truth, the most disrespectful and anti-intellectual movement.

The squibs are so blatantly explosive it's inane to even have these conversations with you. Some of the squibs occur about ten floors below the primary demolition wave. You want them to be compressed air from squished floors, lmao. Heck, even if you admitted the impact floors were detonating and causing exponential pressure effects, that still can't explain squibs ten floors down, some occurring below mechanical floor divisions. The squibs (small charges splitting the exterior box columns like a zipper below the blast wave) can be seen in both tower one and two, but of course you know that.

Chertoff mocked the murder of thousands by failing to do his job. Clearly his loyalties were not with the fallen, or for America. Did he take an oath? Did he care? We should ask him...


Sent from our shared looking glass platform
Notconvinced is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2015, 01:25 AM   #271
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 24,744
Originally Posted by Notconvinced View Post
The squibs are so blatantly explosive it's inane to even have these conversations with you. Some of the squibs occur about ten floors below the primary demolition wave. You want them to be compressed air from squished floors, lmao. Heck, even if you admitted the impact floors were detonating and causing exponential pressure effects, that still can't explain squibs ten floors down, some occurring below mechanical floor divisions. The squibs (small charges splitting the exterior box columns like a zipper below the blast wave) can be seen in both tower one and two, but of course you know that.

Chertoff mocked the murder of thousands by failing to do his job. Clearly his loyalties were not with the fallen, or for America. Did he take an oath? Did he care? We should ask him...
911 truth spreads lies of CD. Why does 911 truth lie about CD? Ignorance, or incompetence.

911 truth spreads lies of squibs, and they are subsonic air being forced out of the WTC by floors failing. 911 truth depends on the ignorance of the followers to spread lies mocking the murder of thousands with fantasy CD.

911 has subsonic air expulsion, and 911 truth call them squibs; where does 911 truth buy sub-sonic explosives, silent, and no blast effects squibs. No steel on 911 damaged by your fantasy of squibs. Why is that?

14 years of failure - 911 truth

Air from the floors failing fools a fringe few, and 911 truth makes up the fantasy of CD. 19 terrorists used four aircraft on 911, 911 truth lies about the event out of paranoid bias BS.
How does the delusion of squibs work with Flights 93 and 77?

Squibs; one of the top crazy claims made by the failed movement, 911 truth. No evidence, no clue, 911 truth.

If 911 truth could do physics, they could debunk the squibs and see the air expulsions are consistent with a gravity collapse. Simple physics must be banned from 911 truth - physics proves 911 truth claims are BS. Why do 911 truth followers fail to have practical knowledge of physics?

What is the speed of the air coming out of the WTC? oops, proof there are no squibs; what are squibs? RDX?

Why was no steel damaged by thermite?
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2015, 02:01 AM   #272
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing
 
Oystein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14,542
Originally Posted by notconvinced
WTC 7 was intended to be taken down earlier in the day, but resulted in a hung structure.
Do you have more details?
When?
Who?
How?
And of course: Where? (...is your evidence)
__________________
Thermodynamics hates conspiracy theorists. (Foster Zygote)
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2015, 03:42 PM   #273
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing
 
jaydeehess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: 40 miles north of the border
Posts: 20,792
Originally Posted by Notconvinced View Post
The squibs are so blatantly explosive it's inane to even have these conversations with you. Some of the squibs occur about ten floors below the primary demolition wave. You want them to be compressed air from squished floors, lmao. Heck, even if you admitted the impact floors were detonating and causing exponential pressure effects, that still can't explain squibs ten floors down, some occurring below mechanical floor divisions. The squibs (small charges splitting the exterior box columns like a zipper below the blast wave) can be seen in both tower one and two, .
What video did you see that in?
The so called 'squibs' are random and in no particular sequence at all, nor do they even approach the number that would qualify as "splitting the exterior box columns like a zipper ".

As for being several floors below the perimeter collapse zone ("blast wave" LOL): this has been explained ad nauseum. Some parts of the interior floor collapse was leading the perimeter destruction. The mass falling through floor pans was ahead of the perimeter coming apart. That interior collapse became fairly chaotic after a few floors of collapse.
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2015, 06:45 PM   #274
Grizzly Bear
このマスクによっ
 
Grizzly Bear's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 7,764
Blatantly explosive by spurious resemblance I guess. I'd argue over the issue of sound but experience tells me I could probably post a video taken right near the base of the building, still have no explosion sounds, and he'd still find some way to justify that they were explosives. I had one guy last year try to tell me that the explosions actually happened a second before the camera man turned to face WTC 2 when they were doing a live report 300 ft from the base of the building. The noise levels were still nowhere near the magnitude to even justify it, but I guess if there's a will to justify phenomena that don't exist, there's a way... certainly as much the case with WTC 7's case no?

It's all about the squibs. If at first you hear no explosions, redefine the meaning of sound.
__________________

Last edited by Grizzly Bear; 30th November 2015 at 06:48 PM.
Grizzly Bear is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2015, 07:14 PM   #275
ozeco41
Philosopher
 
ozeco41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Moss Vale, NSW, Australia
Posts: 7,373
My sympathy goes to the terrorist or "inside jobber" who actually placed the squibs.

Just think - the best achievement of your career as a terrorist...undetectable CD of such iconic buildings...

..AND you find it was totally unnecessary. Every other terrorist would be laughing behind your back...

...you couldn't hold your head up in any gathering of terrorists

..conduct "Master Classes" on "How NOT to blow up buildings which don't need your help"

...you could not use it in your CV when applying for a terrorist job:

"Proven expertise at committing undetected CD when it is totally unnecessary - performed CD in the progression stages of WTC Twin Towers without recognising that ROOSD didn't need the help of squibs."

The expression "poor fellow"* comes to mind.



* W S Gilbert 1879
ozeco41 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2015, 09:21 PM   #276
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing
 
jaydeehess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: 40 miles north of the border
Posts: 20,792
Originally Posted by Notconvinced View Post
The hung structure was WTC7 after WTC1 and WTC2 collapsed; after explosives had cut the stairwells a few floors below B.Jennings, after charges had demolished substantial portions of the lobby, after thermate had weakened core columns and possibly started fires throughout. That was the hung structure. This left the cut out teams approx six hours to either re-rig portions or fix unreacted ordinance.
Originally Posted by jaydeehess View Post
So, according to you this happened ...while firefighters were walking through WTC7, or while J&H were on the eight, or while firefighters were talking to J&H at the NE corner window, or while firefighters were rescuing J&H. All these people in and around a building that is having high explosives going off, and large thermetic burns occurring yet no one noticed!! oh, except for Jennings, Hess says no explosion.

Not to mention, as I mentioned to TSz, while there IS evidence of multiple fires in WTC7, there isn't for high explosives or therm?te.
Originally Posted by Notconvinced View Post
WTC 7 was intended to be taken down earlier in the day, but resulted in a hung structure.

Larry took advantage of the operation. When we prove CD in WTC7, do you think he'll give the 7billion back? I could think of a few school districts that could use that, particularly the ones that taught you to live in such denial.

Is the FBI monitoring UAF to protect Hulsey yet? Needing to return 7billion would be motive to put some dark actions in play. Hope that team survives.
You just need to keep diving that hole deeper, don't you
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2015, 09:27 PM   #277
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing
 
jaydeehess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: 40 miles north of the border
Posts: 20,792
Originally Posted by Notconvinced View Post
Sure, no problem. The evidence abounds at the entire WTC complex (all buildings) that the demolitions were carried out in an ordered, but chronologically dispersed manner.

Column 79 failed in some way, woohoo. It might have been previously degraded, it might have been blown out right then, it might have buckled due to other factors (I doubt this, but welcome FEA). What column 79 unequivocally didn't do, was cause simultaneous failure across 8 floors worth of other support columns resulting in free fall acceleration of that portion of the building. That required synchronized detonation, which even a casual observer can see occurring along the western edge of the north wall.
Originally Posted by jaydeehess View Post
No one has ever suggested it did. Nor did it happen.
Column 79 fails, debris from 40+ floors and the mechanical penthouse comes down, floors are failing. Lower structure, transfer trusses fail, north side of core is now without its eastern anchor structures and the columns along the core fail. The now overloaded columns of the original Con-Ed building fail.
This is pretty much what the FEA of collapse illustrates. You know the FEA that AE911T is deathly afraid of carrying out themselves.


Weren't you asked for video that shows this western portion of the north façade? Did you provide a link? Sorry I missed it.
Originally Posted by Notconvinced View Post
The squibs are so blatantly explosive it's inane to even have these conversations with you. Some of the squibs occur about ten floors below the primary demolition wave. You want them to be compressed air from squished floors, lmao. Heck, even if you admitted the impact floors were detonating and causing exponential pressure effects, that still can't explain squibs ten floors down, some occurring below mechanical floor divisions. The squibs (small charges splitting the exterior box columns like a zipper below the blast wave) can be seen in both tower one and two, but of course you know that.


Originally Posted by jaydeehess View Post
What video did you see that in?
The so called 'squibs' are random and in no particular sequence at all, nor do they even approach the number that would qualify as "splitting the exterior box columns like a zipper ".

As for being several floors below the perimeter collapse zone ("blast wave" LOL): this has been explained ad nauseum. Some parts of the interior floor collapse was leading the perimeter destruction. The mass falling through floor pans was ahead of the perimeter coming apart. That interior collapse became fairly chaotic after a few floors of collapse.
Odd how you keep saying that certain specific things are obvious in the videos but when asked which videos illustrate this, you fall silent

Last edited by jaydeehess; 30th November 2015 at 09:32 PM.
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2015, 07:01 AM   #278
Notconvinced
Critical Thinker
 
Notconvinced's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 337
Originally Posted by jaydeehess View Post
You just need to keep diving that hole deeper, don't you

You're attributing somebody else's words to me in your second quote block. Might you correct that please?


Sent from our shared looking glass platform
Notconvinced is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2015, 07:05 AM   #279
Notconvinced
Critical Thinker
 
Notconvinced's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 337
Originally Posted by jaydeehess View Post
Odd how you keep saying that certain specific things are obvious in the videos but when asked which videos illustrate this, you fall silent

Not odd JD, I work approx 60hrs a week consistently, the majority in a field where my focus is necessarily elsewhere. I'll post some video when I carve out the time.


Sent from our shared looking glass platform
Notconvinced is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2015, 07:12 AM   #280
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing
 
jaydeehess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: 40 miles north of the border
Posts: 20,792
Originally Posted by Notconvinced View Post
You're attributing somebody else's words to me in your second quote block. Might you correct that please?

Um, no, I don't see it. All three quotes include link buttons that take one back to the right post. The second quote block is a quote of one of my posts, a response to one of yours.
So, tell me , exactly when was this attempted demolition of WTC 7, that resulted in hung structure? Was it when WTC 1 collapsed? When firefighters were walking through the building? When J&H were in the stairwell? When J&H were at the NE window? Some other time?

Last edited by jaydeehess; 1st December 2015 at 07:20 AM.
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:46 AM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2014, TribeTech AB. All Rights Reserved.
This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.