IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags donald trump , Trump conspiracies

Old 13th August 2021, 10:22 AM   #41
carlitos
"más divertido"

Originally Posted by Thermal View Post
I'm inclined to think they are just carried away with the rhetoric, and if you sat them down and asked them about it calmly, they would acknowledge that they are fountains of horse ****.

I believe this because if they are genuinely that stupid, they would already be dead, from like trying to cross the street or something.
Or, say, a preventable virus?
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th August 2021, 11:11 AM   #42
CaptainHowdy
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
How many of you think Trump will be reinstated before the end of this month.
Kneepads Harris will be President before Trump. If only the legal ballots had been counted in November, Donald Trump would have been assassinated. The democrats would never stand for a second term. Joe Biden saved Donald Trump's life.
CaptainHowdy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th August 2021, 11:22 AM   #43
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Originally Posted by EvilBiker View Post
Bloody ninja‘d by a tangent. I feel so worthless now.
Tangential ninjas are like that, we just slip by you and you never see a thing.

Dave

- President Joseph R. Biden, January 20th, 2021
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th August 2021, 12:59 PM   #44
The Traveler
Thinker

Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy View Post
Kneepads Harris will be President before Trump. If only the legal ballots had been counted in November, Donald Trump would have been assassinated. The democrats would never stand for a second term. Joe Biden saved Donald Trump's life.
They have not stopped trying to assassinate him.

Seems the forum is unanimous, There is no way.

Seems the u-tube I look at and the u-tube you all see is not the same.
The Traveler is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th August 2021, 01:13 PM   #45
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

As you'll see, though, only one of them is in touch with reality.

Dave

- President Joseph R. Biden, January 20th, 2021
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th August 2021, 01:14 PM   #46
8enotto
Master Poster

Most folks here don't look to CT tinged YouTube videos as hard fact.

I watch a lot of it and it's entertainment. It's not a reliable source of research material like many thinQ.
8enotto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th August 2021, 01:15 PM   #47
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

Does the u-tube you look at answer these questions?

Originally Posted by theprestige View Post
Why do you think it's possible?

Who would reinstate him?

How would they do it?
Old 13th August 2021, 01:19 PM   #48
Armitage72
Philosopher

If you mean character assassination, that's largely been self-inflicted. Otherwise, I'm curious about these apparent multiple assassination attempts that have been made.
Armitage72 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th August 2021, 01:19 PM   #49
sir drinks-a-lot
Illuminator

nvm

Last edited by sir drinks-a-lot; 13th August 2021 at 01:21 PM.
sir drinks-a-lot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th August 2021, 02:04 PM   #50
JayUtah
Penultimate Amazing

Just because you get your information from a "u-tube" doesn't mean everyone else does. Show me a "u-tube" with a degree in constitutional law and we'll talk.
JayUtah is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th August 2021, 02:10 PM   #51
Belz...
Fiend God

What are you talking about? There have been no assassination attempts on Trump's life.

Quote:
Don't be disingenuous. You were told that there is no legal and constitutional way for Trump to become president save for extremely unlikely scenarios. His only path to power outside of this is a 2024 election.

If you want to pit Youtube videos by ignorant shmucks against US law, be my guest, but make your case.

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th August 2021, 02:14 PM   #52
Thermal
Penultimate Amazing

Ya we have that Constitution thing in the way.

Quote:
Truer words never spoken. Nothing about reptillian overlords appears on my recommendations either.

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect -Mark Twain
Thermal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th August 2021, 02:18 PM   #53
JayUtah
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
What are you talking about? There have been no assassination attempts on Trump's life.
Except for that gentle incline that nearly killed him to walk down.
JayUtah is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th August 2021, 02:26 PM   #54
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

Originally Posted by JayUtah View Post
Don’t forget all the hamberders.

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th August 2021, 02:34 PM   #55
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by Disbelief View Post
No one who is sane.

So, like, 7% of the forum, then?

As other have alluded to, perhaps you should spend some time contemplating the notion that at least some of us don't rely on "u-tube" as a source for forming our opinions on legal and/or political matters.
Old 13th August 2021, 02:42 PM   #56
JayUtah
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by kookbreaker View Post
...washed down with a hot cup of covfefe.
Old 13th August 2021, 02:50 PM   #57
trustbutverify
Philosopher

Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy View Post
Is this a direct quote from Stormfront, or did you paraphrase?
trustbutverify is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th August 2021, 02:54 PM   #58
trustbutverify
Philosopher

Who are "they"? Links to the Dump assassination attempts, please.
trustbutverify is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th August 2021, 03:06 PM   #59
GlennB
Loggerheaded, earth-vexing fustilarian

Originally Posted by JayUtah View Post
And the umbrella that nearly poked his eye out.
Old 13th August 2021, 03:10 PM   #60
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon

Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
Does watching him on TV and thinking "BURST INTO FLAMES! BURST INTO FLAMES! BURST INTO FLAMES!..." count?
Counterbalance in the little town of Ridgeview, Ohio. Two people permanently enslaved by the tyranny of fear and superstitution, facing the future with a kind of helpless dread. Two others facing the future with confidence - having escaped one of the darker places of the Twilight Zone.
Foster Zygote is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th August 2021, 03:10 PM   #61
8enotto
Master Poster

Is there a GoFundMe account for the defence of that umbrella?
8enotto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th August 2021, 03:11 PM   #62
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

They go well with covfefe. People are saying.

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th August 2021, 03:26 PM   #63
The Traveler
Thinker

Originally Posted by trustbutverify View Post
Who are "they"? Links to the Dump assassination attempts, please.
https://realrawnews.com/2021/01/trum...in-panic-mode/

https://defconnews.com/2021/01/31/tr...in-panic-mode/

https://www.newsweek.com/isis-operat...d-them-1170592
The Traveler is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th August 2021, 03:36 PM   #64
ServiceSoon
Graduate Poster

Ricin was sent to trump. As reported by CNN.
ServiceSoon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th August 2021, 03:43 PM   #65
Steve
Philosopher

Originally Posted by ServiceSoon View Post
Yeah, but that was sent by the RNC.
Old 13th August 2021, 04:03 PM   #66
Thermal
Penultimate Amazing

Two crackpot websites giving stories that a little bird told them with no proof of any kind, and ISIS from 2018? Seriously, man?

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect -Mark Twain
Thermal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th August 2021, 04:23 PM   #67
trustbutverify
Philosopher

Nope. Never happened.

Last edited by trustbutverify; 13th August 2021 at 04:25 PM.
Old 13th August 2021, 04:36 PM   #68
trustbutverify
Philosopher

By a deranged Canadian woman. Is she part of the deep state?
Old 13th August 2021, 04:39 PM   #69
trustbutverify
Philosopher

There was no assassination attempt. A Philippine Isis fan threatened to kill Trump online, and was apprehended in the area. Was this the deep state?
Old 13th August 2021, 04:49 PM   #70
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

You know Real Raw News is satire, fake... at least you got it in the right place... Conspiracy theories.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th August 2021, 04:53 PM   #71
ServiceSoon
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by trustbutverify View Post
By a deranged Canadian woman. Is she part of the deep state?
Unless she is employed by the US government or has been found to have been hired or compelled by somebody in US gov I would not consider her part of the deep state.
ServiceSoon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th August 2021, 05:16 PM   #72
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Think? Clownstick cult does not think. OP not valid.

Gullible nuts might claim Clownstick will be reinstated, which does not involve thinking.

Kind of makes Clownstick cult zombie resistant... no brains

(where is your thinking on this issue??? comment free OP, just asking questions?)

Last edited by beachnut; 13th August 2021 at 05:17 PM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th August 2021, 05:30 PM   #73
Kid Eager
Philosopher

The front page of RRN kind of gives it away, unless you’re really really deep inside a bowl of Qcumber salad.
Old 13th August 2021, 05:30 PM   #74
trustbutverify
Philosopher

Unless she is employed by the US government or has been found to have been hired or compelled by somebody in US gov I would not consider her part of the deep state.
Then I'll just assume this attempted murder (which had zero chance of actually working) was not part of the "they" The Traveler was referring to.
Old 13th August 2021, 06:33 PM   #75
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Kid Eager View Post
The front page of RRN kind of gives it away, unless you’re really really deep inside a bowl of Qcumber salad.
Golly gee! You mean all those famous people haven't been hung, drawn and quartered by the MILITARY? The body double business must be running in overdrive!
Old 13th August 2021, 06:42 PM   #76
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing

dup post
Old 13th August 2021, 07:19 PM   #77
Mike!
Official Ponylandistanian National Treasure. Respect it!

Location: Ponylandistan! Where the bacon grows on trees! Can it get any better than that? I submit it can not!
Can it involve a portal gun and crossing over between alternate realities?
Old 13th August 2021, 07:22 PM   #78
JayUtah
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Mike! View Post
Can it involve a portal gun and crossing over between alternate realities?
I think you'd also need a whale and a bowl of petunias.
Old 13th August 2021, 07:32 PM   #79
Orphia Nay
Penguilicious Spodmaster.
Tagger

Location: Ponylandistan Presidential Palace (above the Spods' stables).
Dear The Traveler

What's it like living in a cult?
Orphia Nay is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th August 2021, 08:11 PM   #80
jsfisher
ETcorngods survivor

OMG!!! Did you not notice that the Real Raw News is a parody site? Nothing reported there is real, but it is amusing to see how many "intelligent" people take it a factual.

"He's the greatest mod that never was!" -- Monketey Ghost
jsfisher is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories