IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags donald trump , Trump conspiracies

Old 13th August 2021, 08:29 PM   #81
Thermal
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by jsfisher View Post
OMG!!! Did you not notice that the Real Raw News is a parody site? Nothing reported there is real, but it is amusing to see how many "intelligent" people take it a factual.
I wad just reading another article there that said Susan Rice was hanged following a military tribunal on...get this..."the same apparatus Hillary Clinton was hanged by last April".

Also, William Barr was put to death by the military on August 2. Seriously, it takes a special kind of stupid to cite articles from a source that claims people are dead who are currently seen worldwide.

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect -Mark Twain
Thermal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th August 2021, 08:32 PM   #82
CORed
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Foster Zygote View Post
Does watching him on TV and thinking "BURST INTO FLAMES! BURST INTO FLAMES! BURST INTO FLAMES!..." count?
Well, if that counts, there have been a few billion attempts.

Last edited by CORed; 13th August 2021 at 08:48 PM.
CORed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th August 2021, 09:04 PM   #83
cullennz
Suspended

US politics seems to be more than a tad tribal. But quite funny watching the fluster
cullennz is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th August 2021, 12:58 AM   #84
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Originally Posted by Thermal View Post
Seriously, it takes a special kind of stupid to cite articles from a source that claims people are dead who are currently seen worldwide.
The same kind of stupid, in fact, that it takes to claim people are still President who were very publicly defeated in the last election.

Dave

- President Joseph R. Biden, January 20th, 2021
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th August 2021, 01:26 AM   #85
Darat
Lackey
Administrator

Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
They have not stopped trying to assassinate him.

Seems the forum is unanimous, There is no way.

Seems the u-tube I look at and the u-tube you all see is not the same.
What is “u-tube”?
Old 14th August 2021, 02:07 AM   #86
P.J. Denyer
Philosopher

Originally Posted by EvilBiker View Post
Bloody ninja‘d by a tangent. I feel so worthless now.

I must say, though, that the term SovCit reminds me of the same thing, as a former avid 2000AD fan.
Likewise, I did a bit of a double take on first reading. On another slight tangent I met my first British one a couple of weeks ago when a random person I was talking to started telling me that as an individual rather than a company I don't have to pay tax..

"Nebulous means Nebulous" - Adam Hills
P.J. Denyer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th August 2021, 02:13 AM   #87
The Traveler
Thinker

Well I notice how quick you all are to rip me a new one but in reality you are very hypocritical .

You want to make it clear that there is no legal way to reinstate Trump now that Biden has been sworn in. Who are you trying to fool, me or yourselves. When Trump was in office the Dems went all out to try and remove him, Two impeachments, all they lacked was a real crime to accuse him of so they made one up but even that did not stand up to scrutiny.

Biden can be removed the same way but in his case there is a real crime that has been committed. The Audits are the proof. And in the mid terms there will not be the fixing of the ballots as there was before so the Dems are going out. And as the Rineos have mostly all been identified already, they will not be returning either.
The Traveler is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th August 2021, 02:25 AM   #88
catsmate
No longer the 1

Originally Posted by JayUtah View Post
...washed down with a hot cup of covfefe.

Originally Posted by GlennB View Post
And the umbrella that nearly poked his eye out.
At least he avoids broccoli.
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.
catsmate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th August 2021, 02:26 AM   #89
catsmate
No longer the 1

Originally Posted by trustbutverify View Post
Quelle surprise, the nutters are lying.

By a deranged Canadian woman. Is she part of the deep state?
Damn Canucks.

There was no assassination attempt. A Philippine Isis fan threatened to kill Trump online, and was apprehended in the area. Was this the deep state?
More the shallow end of the gene pool.
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.
catsmate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th August 2021, 04:48 AM   #90
turingtest
Mistral, mistral wind...

Well I notice how quick you all are to rip me a new one but in reality you are very hypocritical .

You want to make it clear that there is no legal way to reinstate Trump now that Biden has been sworn in. Who are you trying to fool, me or yourselves. When Trump was in office the Dems went all out to try and remove him, Two impeachments, all they lacked was a real crime to accuse him of so they made one up but even that did not stand up to scrutiny.

Biden can be removed the same way but in his case there is a real crime that has been committed. The Audits are the proof. And in the mid terms there will not be the fixing of the ballots as there was before so the Dems are going out. And as the Rineos have mostly all been identified already, they will not be returning either.
Even granting all these slobbering revenge fantasies...you do understand that none of them result in reinstating Trump as President, don't you? You do at least grok that very basic reality?

Life was a short shelf that came with bookends- Stephen King
turingtest is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th August 2021, 04:48 AM   #91
dirtywick
Illuminator

To be clear, even if what you're saying was right, the removal of Biden from office wouldn't result in the reinstatement of Trump anymore than the removal of Trump would have resulted in Hillary taking office. There's no need to try and fool anyone, it's just wildly incorrect.
dirtywick is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th August 2021, 04:56 AM   #92
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

Removing Trump would have resulted in President Pence. Not President Hillary Clinton. Removing Biden results in President Harris, not Trump 2.0. Are you unable to grasp this concept or is it washed out by your wet dream above?

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th August 2021, 05:05 AM   #93
Belz...
Fiend God

Except for that gentle incline that nearly killed him to walk down.
You think the bastards planned for him to fall to his death, there?

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th August 2021, 05:36 AM   #94
sackett
Philosopher

Oh, my son,

How many of you think Trump will be reinstated before the end of this month.
with GOD, all things are possible.

If you would ruin a man's character, let him seize power.
sackett is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th August 2021, 05:52 AM   #95
Kid Eager
Philosopher

Wow, where to start? The “audits” might be many things, but proof isn’t one of them. The audits were designed to fail and to be honest they don’t even qualify as audits. The methodology is weak, the controls are weak, and the auditors are both unqualified and inexperienced and/or not even auditors.

In other words, it’s pure theatre. If they were serious about an audit, they would have hired auditors. The whole thing is intended to keep political donations flowing by perpetuating the appearance of doubt.
Old 14th August 2021, 06:02 AM   #96
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

smartcooky has a birthday
How many of you think Trump will be reinstated before the end of this month.
Not a chance... zero!

Why?

Because there is simply no mechanism, either in US Law or in the US Constitution, for a Presidential election to be overturned once the Electoral College votes have been counted by Congress.

Even in the event that the impossible happens; that audits in AZ, PS, GA and MI found there was massive voter fraud sufficient to flip these elections and states for Trump, there is still no legal or constitutional way to overturn the election and reinstate Der Trumpenführer.

"Trump was adamant no police get involved," our source said. "He told his guys he wants to keep it in the family. No law enforcement. No media. He was very stern about keeping the media blind to the event."

Oh, how veeeery convenient.

The reality is that this is a total fabrication. Your sources - "Real Raw News" and "DefConNews" are part of the alt right disinformation network. They are about 20 rungs below Faux News, OANN and Newsmax on the Truth & Facts ladder, carrying mostly fabricated Trump fanfic stories that have absolutely zero factual basis
► Evolution is "survival of the fittest" - the fittest being those who are stronger, healthier and better adapted. Covid-19 has changed that. The fittest are now the well informed, logical, science believers who listen to the experts and get vaccinated.
If you don't like my posts, opinions, or directness then put me on your ignore list. This will benefit both of us; you won't have to take umbrage at my posts, and I won't have to waste time talking to you... simples!
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th August 2021, 06:21 AM   #97
catsmate
No longer the 1

Needs more Computer God Containment Policy Brain Bank Brains and Frankenstein Radio/Television/Web Controls. I blame the Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God.
Old 14th August 2021, 07:03 AM   #98
Carrot Flower King
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by catsmate View Post
Needs more Computer God Containment Policy Brain Bank Brains and Frankenstein Radio/Television/Web Controls. I blame the Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God.
And cowbells...
Carrot Flower King is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th August 2021, 07:17 AM   #99
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

They have not stopped trying to assassinate him.

Seems the forum is unanimous, There is no way.

Seems the u-tube I look at and the u-tube you all see is not the same.
There's no section of law for it to happen. If Biden were removed from office, the line of succession goes to Harris. If Harris is removed before the Senate confirms a new vice president the Speaker of The House becomes President. Nowhere does it say you get the last guy who lost the election and bring him back to be president.
Craig4 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th August 2021, 07:20 AM   #100
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

Hi there. Please answer my questions:

Originally Posted by theprestige View Post
Why do you think it's possible?

Who would reinstate him?

How would they do it?
Old 14th August 2021, 07:20 AM   #101
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

There was no Arizona audit. There was some not very well done theater. Even Arizonans who first backed the audit now call it a clown show. The dems attacked Trump because the stupid bitch really was a Russian whore. He really tried to steal the election with violence on January 6th. He really tried to get Ukraine to unlawfully influence out election. To support Trump is to support treason.

I know you're hurting over the failure of your treason so I just want to tell you,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ha ha.jpg (16.6 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by Craig4; 14th August 2021 at 07:22 AM.
Craig4 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th August 2021, 08:02 AM   #102
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

You want to make it clear that there is no legal way to reinstate Trump now that Biden has been sworn in. Who are you trying to fool, me or yourselves.
Nobody. It simply will not happen that Trump is reinstated as President this month, or any other time before Inauguration Day 2024. That is the simple reality of the situation. Pretend otherwise all you want; it still will not happen. And when the end of the month comes and it still hasn't happened, we'll read your excuses and laugh.

Dave

- President Joseph R. Biden, January 20th, 2021
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th August 2021, 08:41 AM   #103
Pacal
Graduate Poster

Wasn't August 13 the day Trump, (Messiah, God Incarnate, the Holy one), was supposed to be reinstated?
Pacal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th August 2021, 08:59 AM   #104
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon

Originally Posted by Darat View Post
What is “u-tube”?
It's that thing what keeps the sewer stink out one's house. Perhaps The Traveler needs a plunger?
Counterbalance in the little town of Ridgeview, Ohio. Two people permanently enslaved by the tyranny of fear and superstitution, facing the future with a kind of helpless dread. Two others facing the future with confidence - having escaped one of the darker places of the Twilight Zone.
Foster Zygote is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th August 2021, 09:01 AM   #105
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon

Originally Posted by Pacal View Post
Wasn't August 13 the day Trump, (Messiah, God Incarnate, the Holy one), was supposed to be reinstated?
They waited almost 2,000 years for Jesus to return before giving up and replacing him with Trump, so give it some time.
Counterbalance in the little town of Ridgeview, Ohio. Two people permanently enslaved by the tyranny of fear and superstitution, facing the future with a kind of helpless dread. Two others facing the future with confidence - having escaped one of the darker places of the Twilight Zone.
Foster Zygote is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th August 2021, 09:24 AM   #106
P.J. Denyer
Philosopher

Just because you get your information from a "u-tube" doesn't mean everyone else does. Show me a "u-tube" with a degree in constitutional law and we'll talk.
I think his sources are less "YouTube" than "U-Bend"

Edit: Ninja'd by Foster Zygote

Last edited by P.J. Denyer; 14th August 2021 at 09:32 AM.
P.J. Denyer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th August 2021, 09:27 AM   #107
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by Pacal View Post
Maybe he has!

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th August 2021, 09:36 AM   #108
Armitage72
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
There's no section of law for it to happen. If Biden were removed from office, the line of succession goes to Harris. If Harris is removed before the Senate confirms a new vice president the Speaker of The House becomes President. Nowhere does it say you get the last guy who lost the election and bring him back to be president.

It reminds me of the people after the 2008 election who seemed to believe that if President Obama were shown to not be a US citizen, then the election would be reversed and John McCain would become President, as opposed to what would actually happen - Joe Biden becoming President.
Armitage72 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th August 2021, 09:36 AM   #109
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon

Originally Posted by P.J. Denyer View Post
I think his sources are less "YouTube" than "U-Bend"

Edit: Ninja'd by Foster Zygote
That's OK, I like yours better.
Old 14th August 2021, 09:41 AM   #110
P.J. Denyer
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Foster Zygote View Post
That's OK, I like yours better.
Most kind, Sir.

Old 14th August 2021, 09:45 AM   #111
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy View Post
Kneepads Harris will be President before Trump. If only the legal ballots had been counted in November, Donald Trump would have been assassinated. The democrats would never stand for a second term. Joe Biden saved Donald Trump's life.
There's no point lying to people who know the truth.
Old 14th August 2021, 10:00 AM   #112
8enotto
Master Poster

Yeah Traveler. Your claim so maybe you can provide something we can't refute.

No, links to YouTube vids won't be enough just to save some time here.
8enotto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th August 2021, 10:01 AM   #113
sts60
Illuminator

Well I notice how quick you all are to rip me a new one but in reality you are very hypocritical . You want to make it clear that there is no legal way to reinstate Trump now that Biden has been sworn in. Who are you trying to fool, me or yourselves. When Trump was in office the Dems went all out to try and remove him, Two impeachments, all they lacked was a real crime to accuse him of so they made one up but even that did not stand up to scrutiny.
Trump was first impeached for illegally extorting an allied nation by withholding Congressionally-appropriated funds in order to get them to smear a domestic political opponent. He was second impeached for inciting an attack on Congress in order to subvert a national election. In both cases the vast majority of Republicans in Congress made it clear ahead of time that they not only would automatically vote to acquit, but that they would do their best to avoid looking at any evidence whatsoever. And no, I’m not a Democrat.

Biden can be removed the same way but in his case there is a real crime that has been committed. The Audits are the proof.
Incorrect. Numerous state audits, both in-house and by independent certified auditors, have demonstrated the accuracy of the election results. Biden win a free and fair election; it is un-American, nay, anti-American, to try to overturn an election simply because you don’t like the result.

And in the mid terms there will not be the fixing of the ballots as there was before so the Dems are going out. And as the Rineos have mostly all been identified already, they will not be returning either.
Your premise is incorrect. There was no “fixing” of the ballots, as both actual audits, as well as dozens and dozens of court rulings, have already demonstrated. Actual voting fraud is extremely rare and is orders of magnitude below that which would affect any state’s results. The anticompetent goons putting on clown shows in a few places are not performing “audits”, any more than an Apollo hoax believer excitedly pointing out so-called discrepancies in EVA photos is “auditing” the record.

I live in one of the places where they are screwing around and trying to disenfranchise me, and that pisses me off. That’s because I’m an American and believe in my country, not Russian-driven propaganda amplified for political and financial gain by crackpots, but also by cynics who know better and privately sneer at the chumps who believe this twaddle (population: you).

Last edited by sts60; 14th August 2021 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Fixed up run-on last paragraph
sts60 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th August 2021, 01:57 PM   #114
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Biden can be removed the same way but in his case there is a real crime that has been committed. The Audits are the proof. And in the mid terms there , will not be the fixing of the ballots as there was before so the Dems are going out. And as the Rineos have mostly all been identified already, they will not be returning either.
WANT To put Money on it, I know why Trump lost Maricopa County Arizona, and his Name Is Joe Arapio, when he pardoned Lying Sheriff Joe he lost Maricopa County Arizona and I won 2500 Bucks.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th August 2021, 04:11 PM   #115
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Crazy Chainsaw View Post
WANT To put Money on it, I know why Trump lost Maricopa County Arizona, and his Name Is Joe Arapio, when he pardoned Lying Sheriff Joe he lost Maricopa County Arizona and I won 2500 Bucks.
You took a bet on Joe losing and won 2500 bucks?

A: I am weeping laughing

B: I love you.

Joe was a piece and no mistake.

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th August 2021, 05:58 PM   #116
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by Armitage72 View Post
It reminds me of the people after the 2008 election who seemed to believe that if President Obama were shown to not be a US citizen, then the election would be reversed and John McCain would become President, as opposed to what would actually happen - Joe Biden becoming President.
Would it? I'm not aware of a mechanism that can invalidate an election, as I said earlier. I think impeachment would be the most likely scenario.

Old 14th August 2021, 06:01 PM   #117
Belz...
Fiend God

I think you're making my points for me. And impeachment isn't a criminal trial. They had the goods, but the GOP simply didn't want to protect the Republic.

Quote:
The Audits are the proof.
The audits turned up nothing, just like the 60+ court cases and the rhetoric by Trump's sycophants. Face it, this entire story of voter fraud was born in Trump's mind because he couldn't bear to accept he just lost the election because he was such a bad President that voter turnout increased just so people would vote him out.

Old 14th August 2021, 06:01 PM   #118
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
You took a bet on Joe losing and won 2500 bucks?

A: I am weeping laughing

B: I love you.

Joe was a piece and no mistake.
I took a bet Trump would loose because he pardoned
Joe Arapio the Lying Birther then helped Trump loose.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th August 2021, 06:03 PM   #119
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
I think you're making my points for me. And impeachment isn't a criminal trial. They had the goods, but the GOP simply didn't want to protect the Republic.

The audits turned up nothing, just like the 60+ court cases and the rhetoric by Trump's sycophants. Face it, this entire story of voter fraud was born in Trump's mind because he couldn't bear to accept he just lost the election because he was such a bad President that voter turnout increased just so people would vote him out.
The Audit Proved Dominion Machines were not hacked, they were not connected to the Internet.
Old 14th August 2021, 06:21 PM   #120
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by Crazy Chainsaw View Post
The Audit Proved Dominion Machines were not hacked, they were not connected to the Internet.
Even worse.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories