IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags donald trump , Trump conspiracies

Old 7th September 2021, 08:42 AM   #241
Matthew Best
Philosopher

Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
No he is not,
Hold on a minute. Before we dig into this answer, maybe we should clarify which question it is answering.

Was it answering: "Is Trump President yet?"

Or was it answering: "Is anyone going to admit they were wrong?"

It could be either. Or both!
Matthew Best is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th September 2021, 09:34 AM   #242
eerok
Quixoticist

Would seem the curse imposed on the nation by the progressives will continue to its total destruction.
American democracy ... can't live with it, can't overthrow it.

If it's any consolation, Trump always fails in the end.
Old 8th September 2021, 04:18 AM   #243
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon

No he is not,

Would seem the curse imposed on the nation by the progressives will continue to its total destruction.
We could become a ****-hole country, like Norway!
Counterbalance in the little town of Ridgeview, Ohio. Two people permanently enslaved by the tyranny of fear and superstitution, facing the future with a kind of helpless dread. Two others facing the future with confidence - having escaped one of the darker places of the Twilight Zone.
Foster Zygote is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th September 2021, 08:31 AM   #244
Leftus
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Foster Zygote View Post
We could become a ****-hole country, like Norway!
Can we wait on the judgement until after my reign of terror?
Leftus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th September 2021, 05:35 PM   #245
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon

Originally Posted by Leftus View Post
Can we wait on the judgement until after my reign of terror?
Well... OK. But make it quick.
Counterbalance in the little town of Ridgeview, Ohio. Two people permanently enslaved by the tyranny of fear and superstitution, facing the future with a kind of helpless dread. Two others facing the future with confidence - having escaped one of the darker places of the Twilight Zone.
Foster Zygote is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th September 2021, 01:34 AM   #246
P.J. Denyer
Philosopher

Well... OK. But make it quick.
Perhaps Leftus would be satisfied with a 'Light Shower of Terror'?

"Nebulous means Nebulous" - Adam Hills
P.J. Denyer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th September 2021, 01:56 AM   #247
Kid Eager
Philosopher

Originally Posted by P.J. Denyer View Post
How about the Moist Towelette of Transitory Fear?
Old 9th September 2021, 05:47 AM   #248
Hellbound
Merchant of Doom

Location: Not in Hell, but I can see it from here on a clear day...
Originally Posted by Kid Eager View Post
How about the Moist Towelette of Transitory Fear?

A Misting of Apprehension.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 9th September 2021, 06:58 AM   #249
eerok
Quixoticist

A Drip of Dread.
Old 9th September 2021, 08:09 AM   #250
Hellbound
Merchant of Doom

Location: Not in Hell, but I can see it from here on a clear day...
Dew of Disillusionment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 9th September 2021, 08:10 AM   #251
catsmate
No longer the 1

The Mizzle of Mild Anxiety.
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.
catsmate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th September 2021, 09:38 AM   #252
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by catsmate View Post
The Mizzle of Mild Anxiety.
Thanks for that phrase CM stealing if for a chapter title!
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th September 2021, 09:58 AM   #253
kali1137
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Hans View Post
I dare say that it would also make an awesome name for my next band that will surely play at Trumps re-inauguration last month!
kali1137 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th September 2021, 11:38 AM   #254
P.J. Denyer
Philosopher

Originally Posted by kali1137 View Post
I dare say that it would also make an awesome name for my next band that will surely play at Trumps re-inauguration last month!
Oh well, at least that means he won't need 3 Doors Down so that's a win.

Last edited by P.J. Denyer; 9th September 2021 at 12:10 PM.
P.J. Denyer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th September 2021, 11:58 AM   #255
catsmate
No longer the 1

You're both quite welcome.
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.
catsmate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th September 2021, 02:14 PM   #256
Leftus
Master Poster

I get the feeling none of you are taking my morally questionable, but totally legit ascension to president seriously. It's totally legit, I assure you.
Leftus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th September 2021, 04:12 PM   #257
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by catsmate View Post
You're both quite welcome.
Thanks I will also endeavour to put your name in the chapter but your wonderful name Catsmate doesn't quite fit anywhere in 1840s India...so, how about bad French; compagnon de chat?
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th September 2021, 01:27 AM   #258
catsmate
No longer the 1

Thanks I will also endeavour to put your name in the chapter but your wonderful name Catsmate doesn't quite fit anywhere in 1840s India...so, how about bad French; compagnon de chat?

Or you could use the cats's name, Leonard......
He's a Bengal too.

BTW if I can be of assistance in research let me know, history is an interest of mine though that period I know poorly.
Old 10th September 2021, 05:38 AM   #259
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon

Originally Posted by P.J. Denyer View Post
As long as it's not a 'golden shower of terror'.
Old 10th September 2021, 05:43 AM   #260
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon

I get the feeling none of you are taking my morally questionable, but totally legit ascension to president seriously. It's totally legit, I assure you.
We're numb to it, now. Bring on the crack smoking rabid chimpanzees with straight razors.
Old 10th September 2021, 07:03 AM   #261
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
We're numb to it, now. Bring on the crack smoking rabid chimpanzees with straight razors.
Return of the Intestinal Wank Monkeys: The Enema Strikes Back!
Old 10th September 2021, 07:08 AM   #262
MarkCorrigan
Winter is Coming

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
What.

When I give food to the poor they call me a saint, when I ask why the poor have no food they call me a communist - Hélder Câmara
MarkCorrigan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th September 2021, 07:26 AM   #263
gypsyjackson
Graduate Poster

Welcome to Rule 34.
gypsyjackson is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th September 2021, 09:37 AM   #264
P.J. Denyer
Philosopher

As long as it's not a 'golden shower of terror'.
Presumably Trumpists would be okay with that?

Old 10th September 2021, 09:40 AM   #265
P.J. Denyer
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
OMG I remember that but can't remember what it was about. Can you remind me as I tried googling & instead of bringing up anything from here it created an indelible stain on my mind & google search history.

Old 10th September 2021, 10:02 AM   #266
kali1137
Graduate Poster

Pretty sure it all began here:
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...3&postcount=45

Still one of the best posts I have even seen on this forum.
kali1137 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th September 2021, 10:08 AM   #267
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

That's very kind- thank you!
I wear my 'Cunning Linguist' banner with pride!
Old 10th September 2021, 10:12 AM   #268
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon

I've saved it in case I ever need to get out of jury duty.
Old 10th September 2021, 10:17 AM   #269
MarkCorrigan
Winter is Coming

Oh god I remember that now. That was like something out of a David Lynch movie or something. Jesus how could I forget the intestinal wank monkey spirits.

When I give food to the poor they call me a saint, when I ask why the poor have no food they call me a communist - Hélder Câmara
MarkCorrigan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th September 2021, 11:06 AM   #270
kali1137
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by MarkCorrigan View Post
Oh god I remember that now. That was like something out of a David Lynch movie or something. Jesus how could I forget the intestinal wank monkey spirits.
How indeed! I have been dreaming of turning it into a cartoon series ever since I read of their wonderful existence.
Old 10th September 2021, 11:33 AM   #271
P.J. Denyer
Philosopher

Thank you for the reminder, and thank you Cosmic Yak. I'm actually pleased I'd forgotten it as I got to enjoy it all over again! Oh Frabulous day!

Old 10th September 2021, 01:26 PM   #272
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by MarkCorrigan View Post
Sure, I was LMFAO. It was genius. It became funnier when Yak forgot he said it.

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th September 2021, 10:45 PM   #273
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Sure, I was LMFAO. It was genius. It became funnier when Yak forgot he said it.
When did I forget that I'd said it?
Old 11th September 2021, 06:43 AM   #274
Leftus
Master Poster

Are you interested in running the National Endowment for the Arts?
Old 11th September 2021, 07:47 AM   #275
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon

Are you interested in running the National Endowment for the Arts?
Do I get a Walther PPK in a shoulder holster?
Old 12th September 2021, 10:46 PM   #276
The Traveler
Thinker

Well now we are going for October, will he be back by October
The Traveler is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th September 2021, 10:48 PM   #277
gypsyjackson
Graduate Poster

I’ll definitely start my diet tomorrow.
gypsyjackson is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th September 2021, 11:12 PM   #278
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

No.
Old 13th September 2021, 12:34 AM   #279
Lothian
should be banned

Well he has more chance of coming back than Jesus. At least Trump is real.
The answer you are looking for however is no. Seems the 'U-tube' channels you watch are full of crap and you fall for it everytime. Sucker.
Lothian is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th September 2021, 12:50 AM   #280
catsmate
No longer the 1

Do I get a Walther PPK in a shoulder holster?
Please, it's not the 1930s. Try the PPS.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories