IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags donald trump , Trump conspiracies

Old 13th September 2021, 04:30 PM   #321
gypsyjackson
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by phiwum View Post
Trump had a bunch of people who were genuinely devoted to showing their support. Some traveled from rally to rally, others participated in boat parades or flew Trump flags. These were passionate supporters.

But passion doesn't count in an election. A vote is a vote, so as long as the less passionate supporters for Biden turned out, their votes counted just the same as the guy with four Trump flags on his motorboat.
Worth highlighting that some of the people who did turn out for Trump rallies attended more than one. But they should only have voted once.
gypsyjackson is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th September 2021, 05:45 PM   #322
heymatto70
Thinker

Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Hard to believe you all think this.

When Trump did a rally the crowds came out in their tens of thousands.

When Biden tried a rally the press came out in their dozens.

Its obvious who had popular support and who did not. Even before the audit. Now that the audit has been done the results just confirm the obvious.

But that's all right, you guys carry on trying to mock yourselves into believabilty. I'll just wait while you do your dance going no where.
Speaking as someone who has never attended any presidential rally and voted in the last four elections, what does that tell you about how I voted in each?

Also, where's your proof that it wasn't just the same group of people going to the rallies each time?
heymatto70 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th September 2021, 07:20 PM   #323
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon

Originally Posted by Armitage72 View Post
Anyone who held massive rallies during a pandemic would have to be a narcissistic, ignorant clown who sees feeding his own ego as more important than the health and safety of his supporters. Who would do something like that?
This.

And I seem to remember a lot of photos and TV images from Trump rallies with a lot of empty seats. So I'm not sure where the claims about Trump's overwhelming grassroots popularity are coming from. I even noticed a lot fewer Trump bumper stickers and whatnot the second time around, and I live in South Carolina. Sure, there were occasional giant pickup trucks with Chinese made Trump® merch plastered all over them, but those would be the ones going to rallies
Counterbalance in the little town of Ridgeview, Ohio. Two people permanently enslaved by the tyranny of fear and superstitution, facing the future with a kind of helpless dread. Two others facing the future with confidence - having escaped one of the darker places of the Twilight Zone.
Foster Zygote is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th September 2021, 08:24 PM   #324
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Its obvious who had popular support and who did not. Even before the audit. Now that the audit has been done the results just confirm the obvious.

But that's all right, you guys carry on trying to mock yourselves into believabilty. I'll just wait while you do your dance going no where.
Rallies don't mean much, except there are some really dumb cult members.

Cult leader got a big crowd turn out, so, they must of failed to vote, or what? You a failed analogy and don't realize it. Clownstick was a clown, it was more like circus show for bigots, who wanted to hear lies, and confirm their beliefs. They fell for his Race-Baiting, Xenophobic Bigot rhetoric. And remember, Mexico is paying for the wall, inject that bleach, and watch out for Cancer causing windmills.

When Biden was in his "basement", during a pandemic, millions can watch on TV/Computer/iPhone/Android/any means which the Clownstick cult could not do due to ignorance/incompetence.

lol, pop support, something Clownstick never had. Lost by millions popular support to Clinton, and MORE millions to Sleepy Joe. Maybe Clownstick lost due to calling people names, like "haters and loser", when he was the Biggest Hater and Loser - which he proves by making up Fraud lies about voting. Big liar, 30,000+ lies in four years...

Clownstick rallies remind me of NAZI rallies, and super Covid spreading events.

I was having problems with believabilty... I wonder why... I believe, are you dancing, is that like a fortnite thing
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th September 2021, 08:44 PM   #325
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing

When Elton John and Queen held rallies, screaming fans paid a motza for tickets and turned up in their hundreds of thousands. That's why Dame Elton is now King of the USA, and Queen is on a comeback tour to replace Pootie as Monarch of All The Russias.
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th September 2021, 09:51 PM   #326
The Traveler
Thinker

Sure Biden got all those votes, he managed to raise the dead to come out for him. Pity he governs like the brain dead as well.
The Traveler is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th September 2021, 09:55 PM   #327
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Sure Biden got all those votes, he managed to raise the dead to come out for him. Pity he governs like the brain dead as well.
Stop being silly; it's the media you consume.

Dr. Brytney Cobia
Resume is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th September 2021, 11:05 PM   #328
Kid Eager
Philosopher

The evidence is not in your favour. Tell me again about the "audits"....
Old 13th September 2021, 11:08 PM   #329
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

It's okay, we all know you don't really believe this. You're just mad that Black people voted in Atlanta.

Maybe go a day or so without betraying your country and see how it feels. You might like being a real American if you just gave it a try.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th September 2021, 12:30 AM   #330
Axxman300
Philosopher

The Biden Campaign chose to take standard health precautions during the COVID-19 pandemic and didn't hold big rallies. Democrats understood this because, unlike Trump supporters, they're not socially inbred, sister-groping, alcoholic, racist morons.

Iran and North Korea hold rallies too, and they're always packed. The fact is people are ordered tp attend because those governments know that visual images impact stupid people.

Trump lost because good people in this country still outnumber evil ones.

*if this post gets removed I'm fine with it*
Old 14th September 2021, 12:44 AM   #331
The Traveler
Thinker

You were all saying !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kM2kGrZ_Bo
The Traveler is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th September 2021, 12:54 AM   #332
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
I already knew that your country was full of rednecks who are incapable of having a civil political discourse, but thanks for reminding me.
In Britain, we have racists at football matches shouting nasty things. We don't tend to brag about it, though.
Old 14th September 2021, 12:55 AM   #333
Kid Eager
Philosopher

Is there a point you're trying to make? Oh, I see - a Youtube from Steve Turley agrees with something you said at some point. Apparently.

Not exactly a ringing endorsement... https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Steve_Turley

Last edited by Kid Eager; 14th September 2021 at 01:03 AM.
Kid Eager is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th September 2021, 02:09 AM   #334
The Traveler
Thinker

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
I already knew that your country was full of rednecks who are incapable of having a civil political discourse, but thanks for reminding me.
In Britain, we have racists at football matches shouting nasty things. We don't tend to brag about it, though.
Well you being an Englishman explains a lot. Yes you do produce the football thugs and here in America this is not normally seen. The fact that this is the only president in our history who has provoked such a national response should show any reasonably intelligent person that there is some thing not right with their view of the world.

Only a complete moron would agree to be the front man in defrauding the nation out of its election and as it turns out, he rules as a moron as well.

Simple law of nature, the way a group or person comes to power is the same way they will retain power and this case is no different. I normally apply that to Terrorist groups but it is universal for all types of groups.
Old 14th September 2021, 02:14 AM   #335
The Traveler
Thinker

Originally Posted by Kid Eager View Post
Is there a point you're trying to make? Oh, I see - a Youtube from Steve Turley agrees with something you said at some point. Apparently.

Not exactly a ringing endorsement... https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Steve_Turley
And next you are going to be coming out and claiming that he hired all those actors in all those places and that we are not to be believing our lying eyes.

I know, I know, you believe that the bigger the ******** the greater the believability but you know what. A point comes where the lie is so big that the stench gives it away and it can no longer be hidden.

Edited by Agatha:  Edited for rule 10. Do not swear in your posts in the public sections. If you must swear, type the word out in full, correctly spelt and without replacing characters so that the autocensor can catch it.

Last edited by Agatha; 14th September 2021 at 12:07 PM.
Old 14th September 2021, 02:18 AM   #336
Susheel
Master Poster

And next you are going to be coming out and claiming that he hired all those actors in all those places and that we are bot to be believing our lying eyes.

I know, I know, you believe that the bigger the ******** the greater the inevitability but you know what. A point comes where the lie is so big that the stench gives it away and it can no longer be hidden.
Just take pay attaentio the people standing behind trump with the placards at various venues. Notice the common elements there.
Old 14th September 2021, 02:23 AM   #337
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

What a bunch of scum, certainly not real Americans. Just like at them, they barely qualify as human. Trump supporters really are a bunch of lowlife traitors.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th September 2021, 02:33 AM   #338
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

And next you are going to be coming out and claiming that he hired all those actors in all those places and that we are not to be believing our lying eyes.

I know, I know, you believe that the bigger the ******** the greater the believability but you know what. A point comes where the lie is so big that the stench gives it away and it can no longer be hidden.
You can't win. No one is removing Biden from office and replacing him with Trump. You lack the power. October is not going to happen. There will be no coup. Our military hasn't substantially changed leadership since January 20th (excepting the civilian leadership). It's the same Chairman of the JCS. Same NORTHCOM Commander. The governors in Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland and Virginia (who sent their National Guards to DC to put down the insurrection first) are all still there. None have changed the adjutant generals. Same FBI Director.

If Trump couldn't pull off a coup and stay in power when he had control of the instruments of national power, he's certainly not going to pull off a coup when he's not in charge. He doesn't have the wasata now nor did he have it when he was president.

Your audit doesn't matter. It's a nothing burger.

Last edited by Agatha; 14th September 2021 at 12:08 PM. Reason: Rule 10 in quote
Old 14th September 2021, 02:35 AM   #339
The Traveler
Thinker

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
What a bunch of scum, certainly not real Americans. Just like look at them, they barely qualify as human. Trump supporters really are a bunch of lowlife traitors.
And just what are the Trump supporters traitors too. It's certainly not America because they are also the ones that make up the American patriots that love their flags and guns.

Obviously you support something other than America and consider all those who do not support your ideology in support of god knows what, to be traitors to your side.

Last edited by The Traveler; 14th September 2021 at 02:37 AM.
Old 14th September 2021, 02:39 AM   #340
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

And just what are the Trump supporters traitors too. It's certainly not America because they are also the ones that make up the American patriots that love their flags and guns.

Obviously you support something other than America and consider all those who do not support your ideology in support of god knows what, to be traitors to your side.
These scum are trying to steal our election and remove the lawfully elected president of the United States. That makes them traitors to their nation. I love the United States and hate its enemies which is why I hate Trump supporters. They don't share our American values. They don't value our democratic process to choose our leaders. Trump supporters have betrayed the United States.
Old 14th September 2021, 02:46 AM   #341
The Traveler
Thinker

These scum are trying to steal our election and remove the lawfully elected president of the United States. That makes them traitors to their nation. I love the United States and hate its enemies which is why I hate Trump supporters. They don't share our American values. They don't value our democratic process to choose our leaders. Trump supporters have betrayed the United States.
No one is falling for that lie but yourselves. No one believes that Biden did win the election without massive cheating that is now being exposed.

Gods judgements are already starting to fall on the nation because of all the evil being promoted in it. The only way to really get rid of the evil is to burn it out and that is exactly what will happen with the coming wars.

Now go have your little conniption fit and breakdown because I mentioned God . We will watch while we wait.
Old 14th September 2021, 02:46 AM   #342
Kid Eager
Philosopher

I know, I know, you believe that the bigger the bull s**t the greater the believability but you know what. A point comes where the lie is so big that the stench gives it away and it can no longer be hidden.
I’m still waiting for you to actually state the point you’re trying to make. So far it’s been a lot of words and no substance…
Old 14th September 2021, 02:50 AM   #343
The Traveler
Thinker

I’m still waiting for you to actually state the point you’re trying to make. So far it’s been a lot of words and no substance…
Not my fault everything of substance fly's right over your head.
Old 14th September 2021, 02:57 AM   #344
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

No one is falling for that lie but yourselves. No one believes that Biden did win the election without massive cheating that is now being exposed.

Gods judgements are already starting to fall on the nation because of all the evil being promoted in it. The only way to really get rid of the evil is to burn it out and that is exactly what will happen with the coming wars.

Now go have your little conniption fit and breakdown because I mentioned God . We will watch while we wait.
That's nice; I don't believe in leprechauns.

Only traitors to the United States believe your lie (or use it as a smoke screen for their racism). The audit was nothing. Only 70ish percent of Republicans believe Trump lost through fraud, almost no Democrats do. Sixty-two percent of Independents believe there was no fraud.

https://www.courant.com/politics/hc-...epe-story.html
Old 14th September 2021, 02:58 AM   #345
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Not my fault everything of substance fly's right over your head.
No, you just don't have any data.
Old 14th September 2021, 03:38 AM   #346
The Traveler
Thinker

No, you just don't have any data.
Translated, you just want to pretend to believe it does not exist.
Old 14th September 2021, 03:40 AM   #347
Susheel
Master Poster

Translated, you just want to pretend to believe it does not exist.
Then produce it. Just the claim of "yuge crowds" at meetings is not data. Also if you think that there is no industry that actually provides seat fillers for such events, you are naïve.
Old 14th September 2021, 03:47 AM   #348
The Traveler
Thinker

That's nice; I don't believe in leprechauns.

Only traitors to the United States believe your lie (or use it as a smoke screen for their racism). The audit was nothing. Only 70ish percent of Republicans believe Trump lost through fraud, almost no Democrats do. Sixty-two percent of Independents believe there was no fraud.

https://www.courant.com/politics/hc-...epe-story.html
They went and polled a bunch of university students who have already been programmed to believe this crap and then its gets presented as a true survey of the nation.

That's the very definition of an echo chamber.

But if you want to believe that the nation really thinks this way then by all means, carry on in your delusion. Reality is going to be giving you a wake up call soon enough.
Old 14th September 2021, 04:02 AM   #349
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

. Reality is going to be giving you a wake up call soon enough.
Bubba?

Dr. Brytney Cobia
Resume is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th September 2021, 04:03 AM   #350
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

okay, let's have a bet:

Traveler, what are you willing to bet that Biden will not finish his term and Trump will get re-einstated?
Or how about a bet that the various "audits" will prove massive voter fraud to the satisfaction of a Court of Law?
Old 14th September 2021, 04:05 AM   #351
Carrot Flower King
Graduate Poster

In 2016? That would be Hillary Clinton, wouldn't it?

Damn! That's 2 elections in a row The Donald couldn't win the popular vote...
Carrot Flower King is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th September 2021, 04:07 AM   #352
Kid Eager
Philosopher

They went and polled a bunch of university students who have already been programmed to believe this crap and then its gets presented as a true survey of the nation.

That's the very definition of an echo chamber.

But if you want to believe that the nation really thinks this way then by all means, carry on in your delusion. Reality is going to be giving you a wake up call soon enough.
There you go again… vague nebulous statements. You should take up astrology as a profession.

What, specifically, is the alleged wake up call going to be, and what is he timeframe for “soon enough”? No more hiding behind waffle.
Old 14th September 2021, 04:10 AM   #353
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

It's amusing how angry some people get about the fact that reality got it wrong.

Dave

- President Joseph R. Biden, January 20th, 2021
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th September 2021, 04:47 AM   #355
turingtest
Mistral, mistral wind...

Originally Posted by Carrot Flower King View Post
In 2016? That would be Hillary Clinton, wouldn't it?

Damn! That's 2 elections in a row The Donald couldn't win the popular vote...
I remember being assured in 2016 that the popular vote was irrelevant, that only the electoral count counted, which was true enough. Now, for 2020, not only did the popular vote not count, neither did the electoral, and what really matters is the crowd count for rallies. I guess being a die-hard Trumper means never having to say you lost.

Life was a short shelf that came with bookends- Stephen King
turingtest is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th September 2021, 05:14 AM   #356
Kid Eager
Philosopher

There you go again… vague nebulous statements. You should take up astrology as a profession.

What, specifically, is the alleged wake up call going to be, and what is the timeframe for “soon enough”? No more hiding behind waffle.
Old 14th September 2021, 05:39 AM   #357
The Traveler
Thinker

What, specifically, is the alleged wake up call going to be, and what is the timeframe for “soon enough”? No more hiding behind waffle.
You are not able to tell what those links are about with out going back to look.

You need to stop just saying stuff with out thinking.
Old 14th September 2021, 05:42 AM   #358
The Traveler
Thinker

Originally Posted by turingtest View Post
I remember being assured in 2016 that the popular vote was irrelevant, that only the electoral count counted, which was true enough. Now, for 2020, not only did the popular vote not count, neither did the electoral, and what really matters is the crowd count for rallies. I guess being a die-hard Trumper means never having to say you lost.
Back in 2016 you were busy claiming the Russians had stolen the election for Trump which was why Clinton lost.
Old 14th September 2021, 05:46 AM   #359
Armitage72
Philosopher

Only a complete moron would agree to be the front man in defrauding the nation out of its election and as it turns out, he rules as a moron as well.

You got the tense wrong there at the end. Trump is a complete moron. He did agree to be the front man for a failed attempt to defraud the country out of its election. He ruled as a moron. Past tense.
Armitage72 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th September 2021, 05:54 AM   #360
The Traveler
Thinker

Originally Posted by Armitage72 View Post
You got the tense wrong there at the end. Trump is a complete moron. He did agree to be the front man for a failed attempt to defraud the country out of its election. He ruled as a moron. Past tense.
And this is a classic example of how you guys lie and cheat and hide things. It has become obvious you do this kind of thing all the time and are well practiced at it.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories