ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Notices

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags aliens , UFO incidents , ufos

Old 1st January 2018, 01:11 AM   #241
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

We ignore it because it's the same garbage that's already been debunked over and over and over again, as you would know if you had been following these threads as long as some of us oldtimers.

How many times does the same nonsense need to be debunked before it becomes OK to just ignore it, Bubba?
Old 1st January 2018, 01:17 AM   #242
John Jones
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Notice we hardly address any of this stuff.

We just ignore this and all similar items by dod, aerospace and air force guys etc because we know better
Who is we, kemosabe? It's off-topic, ancient history, and of dubious provenance.

But you were Just Asking Questions again. Amirite?
Old 1st January 2018, 01:35 AM   #243
smartcooky
Philosopher

We just ignore this and all similar items by dod, aerospace and air force guys etc because we know better
Just to let you know, we do not address his stuff because we have all seen it all before; it is old (some of it 60-70 years) and it has all been addressed before many times on this and other forums.

The material he posts in is walls of BS has been repeatedly debunked. Those things that have not been debunked are flat out lies which he makes up on the spot, when challenged. He then tries to get US to do his research for him (which is really code for the fact that he cannot find the supporting evidence he needs)

Any mug can claim to have been "in the military", you can google enough stuff to make such claims that superficially look genuine, but real ex-military like myself and fibbermcgee can spot frauds like him a mile off because there are aspects of being in the military that you can't google, and you get wrong when you try to guess... e.g., no military operations over the holiday seasons. The military don't stop for the holidays.

Last edited by smartcooky; 1st January 2018 at 01:36 AM.
smartcooky is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st January 2018, 03:06 AM   #244
John Jones
Penultimate Amazing

My grandpa worked on the Saturn V rocket that took Apollo 8 to lunar orbit and back - the first manned space flight to leave Earth orbit. He got an Apollo medallion from NASA for his work on that flight. Sucks not to have been my grandpa in late Dec 1968, I guess.

Don't start again with your 'knowledge from bare assertion' arguments, unless you want us all to reply in kind.
Old 1st January 2018, 04:16 AM   #245
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.

I hadn't noticed that, perhaps because I am not part of this 'we' you refer to.

What I had noticed was the efforts of myself, MatthewEllard, smartcooky and others to go through skyeagle409's walls of spam and debunk them. It is also noticeable that skyeagle409 displays the same tendency of so many conspiracy theorists, in which he ignores most of this and continues to post old and flimsy anecdotal evidence and long-debunked"sightings" apparently unperturbed. You might want to have another look at this thread, and the two others I have linked to above, in which skyeagle409 received something of a bloody nose when he tried this before, before you claim no-one is addressing anything. You could also re-read the several occasions where members here have posted that they would be quite happy, if not actually exultant, to discover that aliens really were visiting the earth. (I include myself in this category, btw). All we need is convincing evidence, and this ain't it, I'm afraid.

Bubba: if the DOD and other members of the military-industrial complex told you something was true, without providing any supporting evidence, would you take their word for it? Do you blindly accept everything your government tells you, or do you exercise caution and look for corroboration?
Yes, this line of questioning may sound very familiar to you- almost like something you would say yourself. If you cite these sources as reliable when they agree with your preconceived ideas, but damn them as blatant and cynical propagandists when they don't, you are rather leaving yourself open to accusations of confirmation bias, don't you think?
Old 1st January 2018, 09:29 PM   #246
Matthew Ellard
Graduate Poster

We have dealt with every alien UFO claim ever posted on this forum. The real question is why the UFO fans never lift a finger to do any research to support their belief system.

If Luis Elizondo really had a declassified Pentagon report into alien UFOs then why haven't one of our UFO fans contacted him at To the Stars Academy Limited and asked him for it?

"The TTS Academy is here to answer your questions. Please fill out the form and one of our representatives will get back to you promptly."
https://dpo.tothestarsacademy.com/
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st January 2018, 09:45 PM   #247
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by skyeagle409 View Post
On the contrary, the military took measurements as well including radiation readings which were higher in the depressions than the surrounding area. Ever wondered how one of the persons involved was able to collect on his injuries in that area? Think about it. What supported his case?
I'm not too inclined to trust a source that doesn't know that "VA" stands for Veterans Administration, not Association.

If they can't even get that right...

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st January 2018, 10:03 PM   #248
smartcooky
Philosopher

Originally Posted by BStrong View Post
I'm not too inclined to trust a source that doesn't know that "VA" stands for Veterans Administration, not Association.

...which only goes to strengthen the point I made in post #243.

A geniune ex-US airman, especially one who claims to have served in 'nam, would have spotted such an obvious error and fixed it.

NOTE: I think VA now actually stands for Veteran's Affairs, but it still would have been Veteran's Administration in the 1980's
smartcooky is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st January 2018, 10:09 PM   #249
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post

A geniune ex-US airman, especially one who claims to have served in 'nam, would have spotted such an obvious error and fixed it.

NOTE: I think VA now actually stands for Veteran's Affairs, but it still would have been Veteran's Administration in the 1980's
That is the recent name - I'm an old fart, to me it's Administration.

I should note that the argument between the VA and Burroughs rests on coverage, not causation.

I'm no expert on radiation exposure, but congestive heart failure 30 + years after "exposure" sounds unlikely to me.

BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2018, 01:33 AM   #250
Bubba
Master Poster

Well then. I see. That sheds a different light on it.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2018, 02:42 PM   #251
skyeagle409
Master Poster

But, that hasn't stopped me after all of these years and ET is not going to change habits based on what UFO skeptics or myself, believe. They are just going to continue doing what they have been doing for a very long time.

UFO skeptics need to get it together and do their own research.
skyeagle409 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2018, 02:48 PM   #252
skyeagle409
Master Poster

Travis is NOT in Europe.

And, it is not in Mexico, it is in California and some Air Force personnel at Travis were also based at RAF Bentwaters.

Quote:
The European bases (Lakenheath, Mildenhall, Bentwaters, Greenham Common, Woodbridge, Aviano, Ramstein and many others) were at the front line of the Cold War. Soviet SS20s pointing at Europe made people nervous.

Those USAFE bases were operational 24/7/365. Aircraft flew in and out of them every day of the week, including Christmas day. Operations did not stop just because it was holiday season

You can confusing military operations with exercises. The military does not completely shut down military operations during holidays, it cuts back.

BTW, what military exercise was conducted at the two bases in question during the Christmas holiday season of 1980?
skyeagle409 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2018, 02:52 PM   #253
skyeagle409
Master Poster

The material he posts in is walls of BS has been repeatedly debunked.

False!! Where's your evidence and I would like for you to post your evidence that my post have been debunked for all to see.

To sum it up, you have no such evidence.
Old 2nd January 2018, 03:00 PM   #254
skyeagle409
Master Poster

Not only have I served in Vietnam, at Hill AFB, UT, Travis AFB, CA. and TDY in Thailand, Davis-Monthan AFB, AZ., Andrews AFB, the Philippines, Guam, Japan, Okinawa, Mare Island Naval Shipyard, CA., Corpus Christ Army Depot, but I have been invited by the VA in the past to speak before its groups in San Francisco CA. and Oakland, CA. Even the Air Force has me covered and once again you can find me on the Internet.

http://www.af.mil/News/Article-Displ...skegee-airmen/

Last edited by skyeagle409; 2nd January 2018 at 03:16 PM.
Old 2nd January 2018, 03:04 PM   #255
Matthew Ellard
Graduate Poster

Have you sent Luis Elizondo an email requesting a copy of the declassified Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Report?

The TTS Academy is here to answer your questions. Please fill out the form and one of our representatives will get back to you promptly.
https://dpo.tothestarsacademy.com/

Secondly, can you tell us what UFO video Tom Delonge showed at the To the Stars Academy launch? What was that date? When did Elizondo say the Pentagon released the same UFO video?
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2018, 03:16 PM   #256
Matthew Ellard
Graduate Poster

False!! Where's your evidence and I would like for you to post your evidence that my post have been debunked for all to see.
Excellent. You will start answering our direct questions and we will show you were you were previously debunked. Let's start.....

1) What was the background radiation in Rendlesham Forest compared to the radiation readings you claim are evidence an alien UFO landed.

2) What makes your three landing indentations (38mm deep) different to the thousands of rabbit scrapings in the same forest? (Don't say radiation).

"As for the radiation detected at the “landing site” three independent scientific experts, including the makers of the Geiger counter, have since stated there was nothing unusual in the levels recorded by Halt’s team in the forest. They were simply background levels that would be expected in a pine forest."
https://drdavidclarke.co.uk/secret-f...ecret-files-4/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Rabbit Scraping 2.jpg (63.2 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Rabbit Scraping.jpg (30.5 KB, 70 views)
Old 2nd January 2018, 03:25 PM   #257
skyeagle409
Master Poster

Originally Posted by BStrong View Post

Trust the sources, because they real. BTW, the VA and I are very close friends indeed. I was invited to speak before the VA in Oakland, CA. in February 2017 and again, at the VA Home, Yountville, CA.

For your information:

Quote:
The Department of Veterans Affairs Act of 1988 (Pub.L. 100–527) changed the former Veterans Administration, an independent government agency established in 1930, primarily to see to the needs of World War I veterans, into a Cabinet-level Department of Veterans Affairs. It was signed into law by President Ronald Reagan on October 25, 1988, but actually came into effect under the term of his successor, George H. W. Bush, on March 15, 1989.
Old 2nd January 2018, 03:29 PM   #258
skyeagle409
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
Have you sent Luis Elizondo an email requesting a copy of the declassified Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Report?

Check this out because it is very clear the object is not a weather balloon. According to the video, tell us all who released the video in 2004? What did one of the pilots say?

NAVY PILOTS UFO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RlbqOl_4NA

Last edited by skyeagle409; 2nd January 2018 at 03:32 PM.
Old 2nd January 2018, 03:40 PM   #259
skyeagle409
Master Poster

[quote=Matthew Ellard;12132390][color="Navy"]
2) What makes your three landing indentations (38mm deep) different to the thousands of rabbit scrapings in the same forest? (Don't say radiation).

What difference do you see between the photos? The depressions are similar to what was found at the Socorro UFO landing site.

Quote:
"As for the radiation detected at the “landing site” three independent scientific experts, including the makers of the Geiger counter, have since stated there was nothing unusual in the levels recorded by Halt’s team in the forest. They were simply background levels that would be expected in a pine forest."
https://drdavidclarke.co.uk/secret-f...ecret-files-4/

it was determined that radiation levels were above normal background levels and that was underlined when an airman was granted a win against the government because of the radiation readings at the site.

Quote:
Airman Wins Full VA Benefits For UFO Radiation Exposure

The incident took place in December of 1980. At the time, Burroughs, a policeman in the U.S. Air Force stationed in Suffolk, England, was investigating a mysterious craft in the forest, The Inquisitr reports. As Burroughs and his team ventured into the forest and closer to the source, the lights suddenly disappeared, leaving the team grasping for an explanation.

The next day, the lights reappeared, and the team again investigated. Burroughs stated that he came in direct contact with lights flying around the forest—in other words, UFOs. Out of nowhere, the lights beaming down blasted him with a wave of radiation. The UK government eventually confirmed the incredibly high levels of radiation in that exact location.

Finally, the legal team working with Burroughs found documents from the British Ministry of Defense which proved that significant levels of radiation were detected at exactly the location where Burroughs encountered the strange lights. After the documents surfaced, the U.S. government could no longer deny that Burroughs suffered from radiation exposure, and now the Department of Veterans Affairs is set to grant Burroughs full medical disability.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/03/06/airman-ufo/
Old 2nd January 2018, 03:44 PM   #260
skyeagle409
Master Poster

Originally Posted by John Jones View Post
Don't start again with your 'knowledge from bare assertion' arguments, unless you want us all to reply in kind.

There is much that I have yet to reveal and you can now put me on the record for inviting you to challenge with evidence what I post.

A simple enough challenge for you.
Old 2nd January 2018, 04:07 PM   #261
skyeagle409
Master Poster

Just to let you know, we do not address his stuff because we have all seen it all before; it is old (some of it 60-70 years) and it has all been addressed before many times on this and other forums.

You must remember that it doesn't matter how old a story is or what the source, just as long as the story is accurate.

Quote:
The material he posts in is walls of BS has been repeatedly debunked.

Debunked? You sound like the UFO skeptics when I repeatedly told them prior to 1994 that a weather balloon was NOT involved in the Roswell incident because it was a cover-up. They didn't listen and continued to insist that it was a weather balloon that 'Mac' Brazel had found on the Foster ranch, that is, until the Air Force trashed its weather balloon story and substituted a Project Mogul balloon flight #4 that never was, but what happened to the UFO skeptic's explanation that it was a weather balloon before the Air Force threw out its weather balloon story in 1994?

Answer: Their Roswell weather balloon explanation was abducted by alien reality.

The Air Force continued to dupe UFO skeptics and managed to convince them that a typical research balloon (Mogul balloons) were classified and a simple check of Project Mogul balloon records will show that Mogul balloons were not classified at all and were sometimes recovered by civilians. In some cases, Mogul balloons were left in the field and in one particular case, left beside a roadway where it was vandalized. It's all there is the Mogul balloon records for all to see.

BTW, the Soviet's first nuclear blast was detected by a modified B-29, not by a Mogul balloon train, which goes to show how easy the Air Force managed to dupe UFO skeptics who failed to do any homework on Project Mogul.

Now, what do you think the alien bodies were that people saw in 1947 in regard to the Roswell incident?

Last edited by skyeagle409; 2nd January 2018 at 04:10 PM.
Old 2nd January 2018, 04:10 PM   #262
Dr.Sid
Graduate Poster

Pointless, let's just stay on the 'Pentagon' videos topic ..
Dr.Sid is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2018, 04:16 PM   #263
skyeagle409
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
What I had noticed was the efforts of myself, MatthewEllard, smartcooky and others to go through skyeagle409's walls of spam and debunk them.

I sometimes offer challenges to closed-minded UFO skeptics because I place them in the same boat as members of the 'Flat Earth Society' and moon landing skeptics who claim the Apollo moon landings were hoaxes.

Now, the challenge for you is to prove that the incidents and their sources are not true. Failing to do so will only serve my point that close-minded skepticism blinds the eyes of the mind to reality.
Old 2nd January 2018, 04:24 PM   #264
skyeagle409
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Dr.Sid View Post
Pointless, let's just stay on the 'Pentagon' videos topic ..

Former Navy pilot: UFO 'something I had never seen in my life'

(CNN)Retired US Navy

Pilot David Fravor trusts what he saw with his own two eyes. And what he saw, in 2004, was a flying object that cannot be identified. Otherwise known as a UFO.

"As I got close to it ... it rapidly accelerated to the south, and disappeared in less than two seconds," he said.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/19/us/pil...ntv/index.html

Fighter pilot chases UFO, urges world leaders to take the threat of aliens seriously

An American pilot who claims to have chased an alien aircraft has warned world leaders to take UFO sightings seriously.

Retired US Navy pilot commander David Fravor spoke out in support of ex US government intelligence officer Luis Elizondo, who last week revealed he ran a real life "X Files" UFO research department at the Pentagon named the Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program (AATIP) funded by £16 million ($22m) “black ops money” from Congress.

Elizondo secured the release of previously classified US Defense Department videos of UFO encounters - one of which shows the craft Fravor saw darting off at an incredible speed.

"It was an actual object that we tracked ... for somewhere around five minutes, before it rapidly accelerated."

The operations operator said they had been tracking up to a dozen mystery aircraft over two weeks but hadn't had manned planes deployed when they showed up.

The object first appeared at 80,000 ft, then hurtled towards the sea, stopping at 20,000 feet and hovering before dropping out of radar

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2018/...seriously.html
Old 2nd January 2018, 05:01 PM   #265
smartcooky
Philosopher

You can confusing military operations with exercises. The military does not completely shut down military operations during holidays, it cuts back
Ah, so you now acknowledge that military movements continue during the holiday period... good, because...

Quote:
"But RAF UKADR logs revealed no evidence that any unusual radar tracks had been detected or reported during the entire Christmas period. As a result MoD decided that “US night-time military movements”, ..."
I already know that is false. Military movements during the holiday season???
If you are ex-military as you claim, you should have known that the term "military movements" refers to the day-to-day transport operations of the military (in the Air Force it was called "Air Movements")

The Klong came in and out of Lakenheath at all times of the day and night and I have no doubt this was the same at Bentwaters and Woodbridge. Also, the USAF 67th ARRS operated LC130s and HH53 "Super Jolly Green Giants" out of Woodbridge

Ergo, your dismissal the "military movements" as an explanation for the sighting by airmen at Woodbridge is premature.
Old 2nd January 2018, 05:03 PM   #266
smartcooky
Philosopher

I sometimes offer challenges to closed-minded UFO skeptics

Now, the challenge for you is to prove that the incidents and their sources are not true. Failing to do so will only serve my point that close-minded skepticism blinds the eyes of the mind to reality.
That isn't how things work around here.

Your claim = your burden of proof
Old 2nd January 2018, 05:50 PM   #267
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Trust the sources, because they real. BTW, the VA and I are very close friends indeed. I was invited to speak before the VA in Oakland, CA. in February 2017 and again, at the VA Home, Yountville, CA.

For your information:
I trust that the service member (Burroughs) is being seen at whatever VA location is most convenient and he's being treated.

That his illness is from radiation from a UFO is someone's wish fulfillment, not a fact in evidence.

Old 2nd January 2018, 05:56 PM   #268
John Jones
Penultimate Amazing

But, that hasn't stopped me after all of these years and ET is not going to change habits based on what UFO skeptics or myself, believe. They are just going to continue doing what they have been doing for a very long time.

No. UFOlogists need to.
Old 2nd January 2018, 06:01 PM   #269
John Jones
Penultimate Amazing

Not only have I served in Vietnam, at Hill AFB, UT, Travis AFB, CA. and TDY in Thailand, Davis-Monthan AFB, AZ., Andrews AFB, the Philippines, Guam, Japan, Okinawa, Mare Island Naval Shipyard, CA., Corpus Christ Army Depot, but I have been invited by the VA in the past to speak before its groups in San Francisco CA. and Oakland, CA. Even the Air Force has me covered and once again you can find me on the Internet.

http://www.af.mil/News/Article-Displ...skegee-airmen/
What's the point of that link?
Old 2nd January 2018, 06:08 PM   #270
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

And, it is not in Mexico, it is in California and some Air Force personnel at Travis were also based at RAF Bentwaters.

You can confusing military operations with exercises. The military does not completely shut down military operations during holidays, it cuts back.

BTW, what military exercise was conducted at the two bases in question during the Christmas holiday season of 1980?
Is that why I had Thanksgiving in Egypt in 1980?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operat...arly_exercises

Old 2nd January 2018, 06:09 PM   #271
John Jones
Penultimate Amazing

Former Navy pilot: UFO 'something I had never seen in my life'

(CNN)Retired US Navy

Pilot David Fravor trusts what he saw with his own two eyes. And what he saw, in 2004, was a flying object that cannot be identified. Otherwise known as a UFO.

"As I got close to it ... it rapidly accelerated to the south, and disappeared in less than two seconds," he said.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/19/us/pil...ntv/index.html

Fighter pilot chases UFO, urges world leaders to take the threat of aliens seriously

An American pilot who claims to have chased an alien aircraft has warned world leaders to take UFO sightings seriously.

Retired US Navy pilot commander David Fravor spoke out in support of ex US government intelligence officer Luis Elizondo, who last week revealed he ran a real life "X Files" UFO research department at the Pentagon named the Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program (AATIP) funded by £16 million ($22m) “black ops money” from Congress.

Elizondo secured the release of previously classified US Defense Department videos of UFO encounters - one of which shows the craft Fravor saw darting off at an incredible speed.

"It was an actual object that we tracked ... for somewhere around five minutes, before it rapidly accelerated."

The operations operator said they had been tracking up to a dozen mystery aircraft over two weeks but hadn't had manned planes deployed when they showed up.

The object first appeared at 80,000 ft, then hurtled towards the sea, stopping at 20,000 feet and hovering before dropping out of radar

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2018/...seriously.html

You used to post this stuff on CNN's old message boards about 20 years ago, didn't you?
Old 2nd January 2018, 06:09 PM   #272
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

What's the point of that link?
It's as mysterious as a UFO.

Old 2nd January 2018, 10:20 PM   #273
skyeagle409
Master Poster

You used to post this stuff on CNN's old message boards about 20 years ago, didn't you?

Not only from CNN, but from other news agencies and government intelligence and military sources from the United States and countries around the world, the FOIA, space surveillance accounts from a DSP surveillance satellite engineer from Aerojet, military officers and enlisted personnel who were directly involved in UFO incidents, Air Force documents and even Project Mogul records, among a number of other sources that include a former base of mine that was involved in UFO investigations, which of course was Hill AFB, UT. And, to mention the UFO that passed over my base in Vietnam in 1968 that had nothing to do with rockets, artillery or mortar shells especially since the object approached my base (Phan Rang) from over the sea.

Years ago, the San Francisco Chronicle reported that the National Archives had begun releasing declassified UFO files, which are available under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), so if no one likes my references or sources, they can spend a bit of their own money to make request under the FOIA and see for themselves I am correct when I state that the objects in question are not of this earth.

With a little research, they will find that the government has been tracking the objects as they arrive from deep space, tracked in orbit, rising from the seas as well as tracking the objects as they fly through the atmosphere.

It's old news to me and I have long been aware of declassified UFO documents, some that went to the White House and UFO encounters that resulted in the loss of a few airmen as they attempted to intercept the objects, with the Cuban case the most chilling of all by the way the lead's aircraft disintegrated without flame or smoke as he tried to fire upon the object according to his wingman after he regained his composure enough to report what occurred to lead's aircraft.

The report for Cuban incident came from the 6947th Security Squadron, Homestead Air Force Base, Florida and an Intelligence Spot Report was sent to National Security Agency (NSA) headquarters.

Aerial UFO encounters are nothing new to me and I have been aware of such encounters for decades, but most have been classified and have never been reported in the news. Here is one case from Peru.

Quote:
Peruvian Jet Pilot Tells of Tangle With UFO

WASHINGTON—A fighter pilot in the Peruvian Air Force for 25 years, Col. Oscar Santa Maria Huerta, was no novice when he took aim at a threatening balloon-shaped object hovering above his airbase at Arequipa, Peru.

“I approached within shooting range and shot around sixty 30mm shells at the balloon” he said through a translator, “It had no effect at all.”

Huerta kept moving up higher and higher until he got to around 63,000 ft. That was when the craft came close enough for him to see what he was dealing with. It was about 30 feet in diameter; the balloon-shaped craft had an enameled, cream-colored dome and a wide, circular silver metallic base. The surface was smooth with no apparent antennae, no wings, no exhaust and no visible means of propulsion.

The unidentified craft was witnessed by everyone on the base as well, Huerta said, and the event was registered by the U.S. Defense Department. Huerta submitted a copy of the message sent from the U.S. DOD.

The weeklong Citizen Hearing on Disclosure at the National Press Club in Washington, April 29- May 3, is taking testimonies from international researchers, former members of the military, and other witnesses to extraterrestrial encounters. The aim of hearing is to pressure the U.S. government to open its files on documented encounters with extraterrestrial life and UFOs.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/peruvi...ufo_37316.html

What the Navy pilots experienced has been going on for decades around the world and will continue as we speak.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2017/12...r-sot-ebof.cnn

Last edited by skyeagle409; 2nd January 2018 at 10:27 PM.
Old 2nd January 2018, 10:23 PM   #274
Matthew Ellard
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard
Check this out because it is very clear the object is not a weather balloon......
No one said it was a weather balloon. Now answer my direct question.

Old 2nd January 2018, 10:30 PM   #275
skyeagle409
Master Poster

No one said it was a weather balloon. Now answer my direct question.

Not at this time, I haven't.
Old 2nd January 2018, 10:30 PM   #276
Matthew Ellard
Graduate Poster

What difference do you see between the photos?
Answer the question. There are thousands of rabbit scrapings in the forest today and they are all the same depth. Are you still pretending your lie that an eight ton UFO left a 38mm depression?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Rabbit Scraping 2.jpg (63.2 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Rabbit Scraping.jpg (30.5 KB, 59 views)
Old 2nd January 2018, 10:35 PM   #277
Matthew Ellard
Graduate Poster

Not at this time, I haven't.
Is that because you are now aware the earlier Nimitz tic tac video was already on You tube in 2007 and already debunked? Didn't you know?
Old 2nd January 2018, 10:39 PM   #278
John Jones
Penultimate Amazing

Not only from CNN, but from other news agencies and government intelligence and military sources from the United States and countries around the world,[...] ]

No, I mean that CNN had it's own message board, and one of the sections was about Roswell and the AF's 1994 reports.

You post like some guy there who himself Aubry. That was you, wasn't it? Aubrey faxed me some FOIA documents, and I scanned and posted them on my web site so everyone could see them.

Was that you?

Last edited by John Jones; 2nd January 2018 at 10:43 PM.
John Jones is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2018, 10:40 PM   #279
Matthew Ellard
Graduate Poster

I sometimes offer challenges to closed-minded UFO skeptics because.....
No you don't. You make up lies on the spot and get caught lying. We are going to systematically work through the lies you made in this thread.

3) When was Ian Ridpath debunked "numerous times"? Link us to one debunk.
Old 2nd January 2018, 10:51 PM   #280
skyeagle409
Master Poster

No. UFOlogists need to.

Let me put it in another way. I challenge, or perhaps I should say, I DARE UFO skeptics to do their own research from credible sources and use the FOIA to prove me correct. Open-minded UFO skeptics will take me up on my challenge.

I posed a similar challenge to a UFO skeptic years ago in regard to the Air Force's explanation that the Roswell incident was a weather balloon, but all he was interested in was to have fun debunking and he continued to press on that it was a weather balloon, that is, until 1994 when the Air Force threw out its weather balloon explanation.

I expect UFO skeptics to use reliable sources whenever I post, but unfortunately, there are those who continue to use UFO skeptic websites that are notorious for posing false and misleading information. If you want to gage the credibility of those skeptical UFO websites, take a look at what they claimed was responsible for the Roswell incident and if they say a weather balloon, you can laugh or if they say it was a Project Mogul balloon flight #4, you will see for yourself why it is not prudent to use such websites as references in a UFO debate because no such flight occurred.

Last edited by skyeagle409; 2nd January 2018 at 10:53 PM.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal