ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags CT humor

Old 30th April 2014, 03:46 PM   #1
firecoins
Illuminator

Building 12

Building 12 is the biggest clue that 9/11 was an inside job. It was blown up by the CIA with help of the FDNY and the Port Authority and nobody talks about it.
firecoins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th April 2014, 03:56 PM   #2
Justin39640
Illuminator

A raging clue?
Old 30th April 2014, 06:04 PM   #3
cjnewson88
Graduate Poster

It wasn't CIA, it was Section 7. Go ahead and google them, I bet you you'll find nothing. That's how secrete they are.
cjnewson88 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th April 2014, 07:05 PM   #4
firecoins
Illuminator

It was section 8 - the housing for poor people that did it.
firecoins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th April 2014, 09:07 PM   #5
Slowvehicle
Membership Drive
Co-Ordinator,
Russell's Antinomy

Location: ...1888 miles from home by the shortest route without tolls...
Fools! It were obviously Section 15, out of Area 51, under Directive 6...
Slowvehicle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th April 2014, 11:33 PM   #6
Ape of Good Hope
Graduate Poster

You're all wrong.

You need to research Studio 54 and Plan 9 from Outer Space.
Ape of Good Hope is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th April 2014, 11:36 PM   #7
asydhouse
Master Poster

You're all wrong!

It was 42!
Old 30th April 2014, 11:41 PM   #8
Ape of Good Hope
Graduate Poster

Now all we need to do is figure out what the question was.
Ape of Good Hope is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st May 2014, 01:04 AM   #9
Corsair 115
Penultimate Amazing

I have it on good authority it was really The Guild of Calamitous Intent behind it all.
Corsair 115 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st May 2014, 09:33 AM   #10
firecoins
Illuminator

Building 12 was built with explosives in it by the Russians as an excuse invade Ukraine 15 years later.
Old 1st May 2014, 02:02 PM   #11
NoahFence
Banned

Wanna hear something really trippy?

It was actually WTC0. As in zero.

The building never really existed in the first place. It was a hologram.
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st May 2014, 04:09 PM   #12
firecoins
Illuminator

Originally Posted by NoahFence View Post

It was actually WTC0. As in zero.

The building never really existed in the first place. It was a hologram.
I knew it!
Old 1st May 2014, 04:50 PM   #13
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

Originally Posted by firecoins View Post
Building 12 is the biggest clue that 9/11 was an inside job. It was blown up by the CIA with help of the FDNY and the Port Authority and nobody talks about it.
I thought it was 'pulled'.

Maybe even pulled down the street!
Old 1st May 2014, 05:16 PM   #14
332nd
Penultimate Amazing

Ha! Once again no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
Old 1st May 2014, 05:55 PM   #15
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Because they used a Hush-a-Bomb.
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd May 2014, 03:33 AM   #16
cjnewson88
Graduate Poster

I think once you boil it down and use Occam razor, the entire WTC complex was just a giant hologram, maybe even the whole of Manhattan.
cjnewson88 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd May 2014, 03:55 AM   #17
Dash80
Rave on, Not Fade Away

Building 12 was the location of the dustifying energy weapon. After the towers were zapped, building 12 zapped itself.

Jeez don't you guys know anything?!
Old 2nd May 2014, 05:21 AM   #18
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Dash80 View Post
Building 12 was the location of the dustifying energy weapon. After the towers were zapped, building 12 zapped itself.

Jeez don't you guys know anything?!
Oooh, I like that one.
Old 2nd May 2014, 07:24 AM   #19
timhau
NWO Litter Technician

Location: Looks like Finland. Smells like Finland. Quacks like Finland. Where the hell am I?
Building 12 is the biggest clue that 9/11 was an inside job.
No, it isn't. Building 13 is a bigger clue. And Building 25 is as big as the two of them together!
Old 2nd May 2014, 12:22 PM   #20
Trojan
Critical Thinker

I recall hearing the klankity klank as the building fell, it had to be explosives, nothing else could make it go klankity klank. I'm a marine biological engineer, trust me!
Trojan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd May 2014, 03:04 PM   #21
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by asydhouse View Post
You're all wrong!

It was 42!
I agree. 42 is the answer to large problems.
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd May 2014, 07:24 AM   #22
Gorgonian
Thinker

Originally Posted by NoahFence View Post

It was actually WTC0.
mmm, tacos
Gorgonian is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th May 2014, 10:37 AM   #23
Slowvehicle
Membership Drive
Co-Ordinator,
Russell's Antinomy

Location: ...1888 miles from home by the shortest route without tolls...
Originally Posted by Gorgonian View Post
mmm, tacos
Yeah, the "hologram" theory was all over here a while back...you could say, for a while, it was the taco the town.
Slowvehicle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th May 2014, 10:20 AM   #24
CORed
Philosopher

It was section 8 - the housing for poor people that did it.
No it was the other section 8 - a psychiatric discharge from the US military.
CORed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th May 2014, 11:20 AM   #25
Justin39640
Illuminator

"Tough break for JAQer. He was all set to get shipped out on a medical."
"What was wrong with him?"
"He was spoutin' off about mini nukes and energy beams ten times a day."
"No ****. At least ten times a day."
"Last week he was sent down to Da Nang to see the Navy head shrinker, and the crazy ********** starts spouting off in the waiting room. Instant Section Eight. He was just waiting for his papers to clear division."

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories