ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology

Notices

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags !MOD BOX WARNING! , Allais Effect , Dark Flow , relativity , Theory of Relativity

Old 16th June 2018, 10:13 AM   #3001
W.D.Clinger
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
Notice I wrote is instead of are, this was also intentionally, and there is other errors too can you find them all ?
Your errors, whether they be matters of English grammar, spelling, mathematics, logic, or science, have been far too numerous for anyone to find all of them. I have noticed hundreds of your mistakes, probably thousands, without commenting upon more than a few of them.

I wouldn't have commented upon your "is still true and even proven" mistake of this morning if it hadn't occurred to me that, if your knowledge of English is at all comparable to your knowledge of relativity, then you might not realize "is...proven" does not mean the same thing as "is something I believe, although it is not yet proven".

Originally Posted by steenkh View Post
Are you claiming that all the numerous errors your posts are full of, are really put there to make us think you are an imbecile?
Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
Ah, then you admit, even brag, that you're here to troll and have no real interest in convincing anyone of anything.

Thank you for your candor.

Yes, Bjarne could improve his credibility by convincing us the misunderstanding of relativity he has shown at this forum has been nothing more than a series of intentional mistakes.

I'm skeptical. That would be giving him too much credit.
W.D.Clinger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th June 2018, 11:07 AM   #3002
Bjarne
Illuminator

Originally Posted by MRC_Hans View Post
Yes, I think these are all your intentional errors.

Hans
As expected , you forgot several commas
Bjarne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th June 2018, 11:08 AM   #3003
Michel H
Graduate Poster

All the hundred of hours you have used, with only one purpose, - to humiliating me, - is all lose of time, and nothing but personal attack.

Still an anisotropic acceleration is still true and even proven- the comming few years will still reveal that relativity only can be correct understood in a absolutte reference frame and therefore useless.

So all what you really is showing, is that people, decade ahead of there time, are still threaten in the same humiliating way, as they were hundred of years ago.

It tells more about intolerance and brainwash in the twentieth century, - as it tell a bout me.
Bjarne, I believe we are in 2018, in the twenty-first century, and no longer in the twentieth century. I was a little surprised that W.D.Clinger did not point this out in his post #2995.
Michel H is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th June 2018, 11:12 AM   #3004
Bjarne
Illuminator

Originally Posted by W.D.Clinger View Post
Your errors, whether they be matters of English grammar, spelling, mathematics, logic, or science, have been far too numerous for anyone to find all of them. I have noticed hundreds of your mistakes, probably thousands, without commenting upon more than a few of them.
Yes maybe millions , or bilions (bilions spelled wrong intentionally)

Quote:
I wouldn't have commented upon your "is still true and even proven" mistake of this morning if it hadn't occurred to me that, if your knowledge of English is at all comparable to your knowledge of relativity, then you might not realize "is...proven" does not mean the same thing as "is something I believe, although it is not yet proven".
And now image how GREAT a humiliation it is for humanity that a total idiot like me will be the reason to that billion of scientific text box, its nothing but rubbish.

Last edited by Bjarne; 16th June 2018 at 11:18 AM.
Bjarne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th June 2018, 11:15 AM   #3005
Bjarne
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Michel H View Post
Bjarne, I believe we are in 2018, in the twenty-first century, and no longer in the twentieth century. I was a little surprised that W.D.Clinger did not point this out in his post #2995.
It makes no different, humans are still so stupid , brainwashed and intolerant as in the dark medieval age
Old 16th June 2018, 11:19 AM   #3006
Michel H
Graduate Poster

It makes no different, humans are still so stupid , brainwashed and intolerant as in the dark medieval age
Fortunately, Humanity has you to fix it all .
Michel H is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th June 2018, 11:59 AM   #3007
Michel H
Graduate Poster

... the comming few years will still reveal that relativity only can be correct understood in a absolutte reference frame ...
Poincaré (one of the creators of Relativity) said, in 1912 (a few months before his unexpected death at 58 from a failed prostate operation):
Quote:
What shall be our position in view of these new conceptions?
Shall we be obliged to modify our conclusions?
Certainly not; we had adopted a convention because it seemed convenient and we had said that nothing could constrain us to abandon it.
Today some physicists want to adopt a new convention. It is not that they are constrained to do so; they consider this new convention more convenient; that is all.
(ref. http://matematicaeducativa.com/foro/...c5783b2f62a6de ).
When Poincaré spoke of "new conceptions" in 1912, it meant "Einsteinian point of view".

Last edited by Michel H; 16th June 2018 at 12:00 PM.
Old 17th June 2018, 08:33 AM   #3008
The Man
Scourge, of the supernatural

Again a sign of criticizing a scientific fact, - you have done nothing to even try to understand, - its all there, but you are to lazy to read it.

http://file.scirp.org/Html/3-4500675_77930.htm
Indeed it is a "scientific fact" that there are no force vectors or vector calculations in the drawings you have presented here. That's what makes it such a valid criticism of your assertions, here, of a resultant force, to whatever you might think that force applies. It is incumbent on no one to wade through your web page to find vectors and vector calculations as unlikely to exist there as they are to even be presented, by you, here. As usual you simply project your own admitted laziness onto others. It's not laziness that keeps me from looking in your web page for them, it's the lack of any expectation whatsoever to find them even there.

ETA:

Yep, just for the heck of it I had a look at your link and it is the same images and assertions you've made here with no actual force vectors or vector calculations anywhere. Just the usual numbers you just stick where you want for whatever you want. Now you do say "2) The way to calculate the magnitude of the Allais Effect was wrong. Vector addition must be used instead. " but then you never actually use it on anything.

Last edited by The Man; 17th June 2018 at 08:42 AM.
The Man is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th June 2018, 08:56 AM   #3009
The Man

The resulting force (due to attraction of the Moon + the Sun) , is always pointing towards the Sun and actually always "hitting" the Sun .
However due to the influence of the Moon, - never hitting the center of the Sun.
If you could see where this united (resulting) force was pointing you will see a circle drawn around the center of the Sun, completed every 28 days.

Well, let's try it. 360 degrees divided by 28 days gives you 12.9 degrees a day. At 24 hours in a day that's about 0.5 degrees per hour, exactly as MRC_Hans has said. In your drawings and assertions you have the moon going from -45 to +45 (from vertical) in 4 hours. That’s 90 degrees in four hours or 22.5 degrees an hour. By all means please, do let us know when you can at least agree with just yourself.
Old 17th June 2018, 10:19 AM   #3010
halleyscomet
Philosopher

Originally Posted by The Man View Post
Well, let's try it. 360 degrees divided by 28 days gives you 12.9 degrees a day. At 24 hours in a day that's about 0.5 degrees per hour, exactly as MRC_Hans has said. In your drawings and assertions you have the moon going from -45 to +45 (from vertical) in 4 hours. That’s 90 degrees in four hours or 22.5 degrees an hour. By all means please, do let us know when you can at least agree with just yourself.

Why are you bothering? This is a guy who claims he makes deliberate mistakes to mock his critics. This makes debating his ideas impossible, as he admits he is deliberately lying about the nature of his ideas.

That is not the behavior of a scientist with a theory, but of a 4chan level troll trying to stir up trouble.
halleyscomet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th June 2018, 10:36 AM   #3011
The Man

Why are you bothering? This is a guy who claims he makes deliberate mistakes to mock his critics. This makes debating his ideas impossible, as he admits he is deliberately lying about the nature of his ideas.

That is not the behavior of a scientist with a theory, but of a 4chan level troll trying to stir up trouble.

His was never the behavior of a scientist with a theory. As a limiting factor this thread has already gone thousands of posts and probably a couple of iterations of such past that. Hardly the place to plant a flag and proclaim 'I shall go no further' now.
Old 17th June 2018, 10:50 AM   #3012
halleyscomet
Philosopher

Originally Posted by The Man View Post
His was never the behavior of a scientist with a theory. As a limiting factor this thread has already gone thousands of posts and probably a couple of iterations of such past that. Hardly the place to plant a flag and proclaim 'I shall go no further' now.

Dude. Sunk Cost.
halleyscomet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th June 2018, 12:31 PM   #3013
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing

Just for fun found the gravity vectors between Earth, sun and moon.

Gravity between Earth and the sun is 3.6E22 N
Gravity between Earth and the moon is 1.89E20 N

So when the moon is 90 degrees from the sun, the resultant vector is 0,3008 degrees.
As the sun is about 0.5 degree across, this is in fact outside the disc of the sun, contrary to what Bjarne says. Now I admit that 0.05 degrees outside is close enough for government work, but I can't help suspecting that Bjarne never calculated it. It is just another number pulled from someplace dark.

This is, of course, the angle from the full orbit. The angle that Bjarne puts all his eggs in is the angle caused by the inclination of the moon's orbit. That inclination is 5.4 degree.

So the resultant vector upwards is 0.028161 degrees, maximum. That is the vector deviation that is supposed to give the upwards acceleration that Bjarne bases his measurement method on. In 3D, in the real world.

Hans

Calculated using this: http://www.1728.org/vectors.htm

Last edited by MRC_Hans; 17th June 2018 at 12:35 PM.
MRC_Hans is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th June 2018, 01:22 PM   #3014
hgus
Critical Thinker

In a way I feel for Bjarne. My impression is of a very frustrated man who believe he has solved the mystery of the universe. He explains it time and time again but no one understands him, 'they' just mocks him. I think that Bjarne thinks he has explained his 'theory' ad absurdum and the only possibility is that 'they' are either to stupid, to brainwashed or to lazy to understand.

I also think that Bjarne is unable to contemplate that he might be wrong.
hgus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th June 2018, 01:22 PM   #3015
The Man

Dude. Sunk Cost.

Dude. No cost to me.
Old 17th June 2018, 02:32 PM   #3016
halleyscomet
Philosopher

Originally Posted by hgus View Post
In a way I feel for Bjarne. My impression is of a very frustrated man who believe he has solved the mystery of the universe. He explains it time and time again but no one understands him, 'they' just mocks him. I think that Bjarne thinks he has explained his 'theory' ad absurdum and the only possibility is that 'they' are either to stupid, to brainwashed or to lazy to understand.

I also think that Bjarne is unable to contemplate that he might be wrong.

I don’t think do. He’s currently “defending” his contradictions by claiming he put them there on purpose to mock us. That’s the behavior of a child seeking to cause trouble. I see no evidence that he is sincere. I believe he is trolling.
Old 17th June 2018, 03:10 PM   #3017
hgus
Critical Thinker

I don’t think do. He’s currently “defending” his contradictions by claiming he put them there on purpose to mock us. That’s the behavior of a child seeking to cause trouble. I see no evidence that he is sincere. I believe he is trolling.
I think that he just can't stand being wrong and that is why he goes: "I meant to do that!" But who knows?
hgus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th June 2018, 03:30 PM   #3018
halleyscomet
Philosopher

The Theory of Relativity will begin to fall apart in 2016/2017 - Part II

I think that he just can't stand being wrong and that is why he goes: "I meant to do that!" But who knows?

His gloating about supposedly fooling us and his insulting tone go way beyond any “I meant to do that” response I’ve ever seen before without overt narcissism being at play.

Last edited by halleyscomet; 17th June 2018 at 03:32 PM.
Old 17th June 2018, 03:52 PM   #3019
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

All the hundred of hours you have used, with only one purpose, - to humiliating me, - is all lose of time, and nothing but personal attack.
You have been humiliating yourself with a years long display of ignorance about basic science. I pointed out 9 years ago that your RR equation was wrong because it included units. The fix is simple, remove the units . 9 years later we still have that RR equation with units.

You humiliated yourself lately with lies about having predictions from your theory

You have humiliated yourself with a lie about acceleration that should cancel out over an orbit.

Thus:
23 October 2009: Does Bjarne know basic physics (unit-less quantities cannot be arbitrarily assigned units)

7 March 2012: Why RR is a fantasy and Bjarne debunks RR again and again!

137 items of ignorance and delusions and some lies in this thread up to 27 February 2018

16 February 2018 Bjarne: The idiocy of a calculation debunking RR - 10.88 is not within 8.74 ±1.33

20 March 2018: After 2 months we now have 12 lies of his theory predicating observations and experimental results since he cannot give the calculations.

82 items of ignorance, fantasy and lies from 26 April 2018 to 8 June 2018.

Another example of humiliating yourself with an obvious lie.
18 June 2018 Bjarne: A "an anisotropic acceleration is still true and even proven" lie since he admitted he has no valid prediction (EDFA with an unknown value) and even his prediction of when this happens failed (at eclipse when he has data hours after the eclipse).
8 June 2018 Bjarne: A lie of an anomaly in measurements becomes deluded because there is no anomaly and the measurements start hours after the eclipse where he wants an "anomaly".
8 June 2018 Bjarne: Actual insanity of showing that he cannot predict anything about the gravimeter readings (adds another imaginary effect that he cannot calculate)!

Last edited by Reality Check; 17th June 2018 at 04:04 PM.
Reality Check is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th June 2018, 04:02 PM   #3020
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

Wow - he is implying that he is not human !
But seriously he is just insulting everyone else in the world.
Reality Check is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th June 2018, 08:13 AM   #3021
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing

Just for fun found the gravity vectors between Earth, sun and moon.

Gravity between Earth and the sun is 3.6E22 N
Gravity between Earth and the moon is 1.89E20 N

So when the moon is 90 degrees from the sun, the resultant vector is 0,3008 degrees.
As the sun is about 0.5 degree across, this is in fact outside the disc of the sun, contrary to what Bjarne says. Now I admit that 0.05 degrees outside is close enough for government work, but I can't help suspecting that Bjarne never calculated it. It is just another number pulled from someplace dark.

This is, of course, the angle from the full orbit. The angle that Bjarne puts all his eggs in is the angle caused by the inclination of the moon's orbit. That inclination is 5.4 degree.

So the resultant vector upwards is 0.028161 degrees, maximum. That is the vector deviation that is supposed to give the upwards acceleration that Bjarne bases his measurement method on. In 3D, in the real world.

Hans

Calculated using this: http://www.1728.org/vectors.htm
While we're in the educational mode, let's look at tides:

The sun's gravitational pull is nearly 200 times stronger than that of the moon. However, the moon causes tidal waves about 3 times stronger than those of the sun. How come?

Well, this is because we are much deeper in the gravitational well of the moon. The diameter of Earth is a considerable fraction of the distance between the Earth and the moon (about 1.7%), and this close to the moon the gravity well curves rather steeply away from the moon. So the surface of the Earth (and hence the oceans) are pulled much stronger on the side facing the moon than on the opposite side. And it is force differentials that make tidal bulges. If the force was the same all over, there would be no tidal bulge.

In contrast, we are farther out of the sun's gravitational well (even if it is much deeper), and the diameter of the Earth is a correspondingly smaller fraction of the distance to the sun. Therefore, the differential force is actually smaller, even though the total force is much larger.

Hans
Old 18th June 2018, 08:16 AM   #3022
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing

As expected , you forgot several commas
Well, I wouldn't ask of you to put correct commas. Placing commas in English is an art-form, not an exact science.

Hans
Old 18th June 2018, 09:37 AM   #3023
halleyscomet
Philosopher

Well, I wouldn't ask of you to put correct commas. Placing commas in English is an art-form, not an exact science.

Hans
And then we get to William Shatner.

Pardon me. I meant:

And then, we get, to, William, (longer dramatic pause) Shatner!

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

https://www.trekbbs.com/threads/why-...e-does.284421/

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...hatner%20Pause
Old 18th June 2018, 12:21 PM   #3024
Bjarne
Illuminator

Hans
And this was far above your level, - as expected.
So is kindergarten astrophysics, - obviously also.
Old 18th June 2018, 12:58 PM   #3025
halleyscomet
Philosopher

And this was far above your level, - as expected.
So is kindergarten astrophysics, - obviously also.
Space and Astronomy Activities for Kids

Elementary Particles : The Building Blocks of the Universe - Physics and the Universe | Children's Physics Books

Is The Universe Really Made of Tiny Rubber Bands?: A Kid's Exploration of String Theory

Oh! This one would be an excellent starting point for you Bjarne!

Albert Einstein and Relativity for Kids: His Life and Ideas with 21 Activities and Thought Experiments
Old Yesterday, 02:32 PM   #3026
hgus
Critical Thinker

His gloating about supposedly fooling us and his insulting tone go way beyond any “I meant to do that” response I’ve ever seen before without overt narcissism being at play.
I would not rule that out. He reminds me of a certain president.
Old Today, 05:35 AM   #3027
halleyscomet
Philosopher

I would not rule that out. He reminds me of a certain president.
Narcissists have a very low tolerance for being challenged. Bjarne has taken too many beatings too eagerly for me to think he's a Narcissist. If he were a Narcissist, I'd have expected him to have stormed off by now, or at least be ignoring the bulk of the more articulate and detail oriented critics.

I'm only half joking when I accuse him of having a humiliation fetish. That could be fueling the intentional trolling I think he's engaging in.
Old Today, 07:09 AM   #3028
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing

I suggest not to derail the thread.

Hans

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology