ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags assassinations , JFK assassination , John F. Kennedy , Kennedy conspiracies

Old 23rd May 2019, 07:28 AM   #3001
bknight
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
This is barely JFK related but it's another example of the mainstream "discovering" the 6.5 round.

FN is unveiling a new SAW chambered in 6.5 Creedmore:

https://fnamerica.com/press-releases...ic-conference/

I didn't think they could make the SAW any deadlier. If the weapon is adopted then the price of 6.5 will continue to drop. In 20 years the damage this caliber can do to a human body will be common knowledge, and the 2nd gunman in Dealey Plaza will rightfully be relegated to Woo Files between Bigfoot, and Nessie.
Rather like WW I weaponry, I don't see this as an advance other than changing to 6.5 instead of the 5.5 currently in wide usage.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th June 2019, 10:02 AM   #3002
William Parcher
Show me the monkey!

...the 2nd gunman in Dealey Plaza will rightfully be relegated to Woo Files between Bigfoot, and Nessie.
What do Bigfoot believers think about the JFK murder?

https://bigfootforums.com/topic/6680...before/?page=4
Old 6th June 2019, 10:12 AM   #3003
bknight
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by William Parcher View Post

Stupid is as stupid does. They repeat the same nonsense for example:
Quote:
The President's skullcap was blown onto the trunk of the limo
Yes a piece was blown onto the trunk, the one Jackie retrieved and handed over, but the majority of his head was blow forward as the Zapruder film shows.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th June 2019, 12:20 PM   #3004
Axxman300
Illuminator

Weird...almost as if the lack of a quality biology education translates into a lack of basic scientific knowledge.

Should point that the assassination was over in a few seconds, but Bigfoot is still out there, and yet no serious expedition has been mounted to hunt him down. And even with all of the current hunting technologies (remote trail cameras, heartbeat sensors, quality FLIR) nobody seems to be able to get that definative picture. They get every other animal in the forest, but not Bigfoot.

So these guys believing in a second gunman? Par for the course.
Old 7th June 2019, 02:26 AM   #3005
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Bigfoot was the second shooter? Now it makes sense.
No wonder no-one ever saw him.
Old 7th June 2019, 04:47 AM   #3006
HSienzant
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
And there's even evidence for Bigfoot in the eyewitness testimony:
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/holland.htm

Quote:
Mr. STERN - All right. Mr. Morrison, are there any questions you would like to ask Mr. Holland to clarify any points that we discussed?
Mr. MORRISON - Mr. Holland, is there anything you might add to this?
Mr. HOLLAND - Well, the only thing that I remember now that I didn't then, I remember about the third car down from this fence, there was a station wagon backed up toward the fence, about the third car down, and a spot, I'd say 3 foot by 2 foot, looked to me like somebody had been standing there for a long period. I guess if you could count them about a hundred foottracks in that little spot, and also mud upon the bumper of that station wagon.
Mr. STERN - This was a car back--parked behind the picket fence? Well, why don't you put the Number "5" approximately where that car would have been.
Mr. HOLLAND - If we could call this the arcade [indicating]---
Mr. STERN - All right.
Mr. HOLLAND - And one, two, three, I think it would have been just about here [indicating].
Mr. STERN - All right.
Mr. MORRISON - That is Elm Street. It would be behind the fence, wouldn't it?
Mr. HOLLAND - Well, I have got the fence running up here, and this car would be back in there [indicating]. This is the trees out here, which would--and that is approximately the same location as---the car and the trees that I saw the smoke would probably be the same location.
Mr. STERN - All right. And this was a station wagon?
Mr. HOLLAND - Now, the reason I didn't think so much about that at the time, was because there was so many people out there, and there was law enforcement officers and I thought, well, if there is anything to that they would pick that up, or notice it, but it looks like someone had been standing there for a long time, because it was muddy.
Mr. STERN - Tracks you saw in the mud?
Mr. HOLLAND - It was muddy, and you could have if you could have counted them, I imagine it would have been a hundred tracks just in that one location. It was just----
Mr. STERN - And then you saw some mud on the bumper?
Mr. HOLLAND - Mud on the bumper in two spots.
Mr. STERN - As if someone had cleaned his foot, or---
Mr. HOLLAND - Well, as if someone had cleaned their foot, or stood up on the bumper to see over the fence.
Mr. STERN - I see.
Who leaves footprints but is never seen?

The answer is staring you in the face, people!

Bigfoot!

Hank

Hanks ”method” [of requesting evidence] is not going to [get me to] provide any evidence since it has a completely different purpose. To create the the illusion of me not providing evidence when requested to do so.
- Manifesto

Last edited by HSienzant; 7th June 2019 at 04:56 AM.
HSienzant is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2019, 05:40 AM   #3007
bknight
Graduate Poster

Don't forget his cousin Yeti.
Old 7th June 2019, 07:09 AM   #3008
William Parcher
Show me the monkey!

In the thread that I linked I'm pretty sure I saw a poster that also claimed that RFK was killed by more than one shooter.

Is that another conspiracy theory around here? Sirhan Sirhan did not act alone.
Old 7th June 2019, 07:33 AM   #3009
bknight
Graduate Poster

In the thread that I linked I'm pretty sure I saw a poster that also claimed that RFK was killed by more than one shooter.

Is that another conspiracy theory around here? Sirhan Sirhan did not act alone.
Search the archives, yes there is a RFK thread to post your nonsense.
Old 7th June 2019, 11:07 AM   #3010
Axxman300
Illuminator

Originally Posted by HSienzant View Post
And there's even evidence for Bigfoot in the eyewitness testimony:
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/holland.htm

Who leaves footprints but is never seen?

The answer is staring you in the face, people!

Bigfoot!

Hank
Yes, it's obvious now.

See...JFK had built up the military as part of his "Flexible Response" strategy to meet the global communist threat. This meant an expansion of activity at Fort Lewis, Washington, whose training ranges stretch into Bigfoot country. Worse, 1st Special Forces Group often trained in the Nisqually Wilderness making it harder for Bigfoot to do Bigfoot stuff.

So...by killing JFK, Bigfoot knew he could lure LBJ into the Vietnam War with the help of the Yeti, based in Central Asia. The Yeti attacks the USS Maddox, and the 1stSFG and the 4thID out of Ft. Lewis deploy to Vietnam.

Just mail my Pulitzer via parcel post...
Old 7th June 2019, 11:26 AM   #3011
bknight
Graduate Poster

Yes, it's obvious now.

See...JFK had built up the military as part of his "Flexible Response" strategy to meet the global communist threat. This meant an expansion of activity at Fort Lewis, Washington, whose training ranges stretch into Bigfoot country. Worse, 1st Special Forces Group often trained in the Nisqually Wilderness making it harder for Bigfoot to do Bigfoot stuff.

So...by killing JFK, Bigfoot knew he could lure LBJ into the Vietnam War with the help of the Yeti, based in Central Asia. The Yeti attacks the USS Maddox, and the 1stSFG and the 4thID out of Ft. Lewis deploy to Vietnam.

Just mail my Pulitzer via parcel post...
Those special forces guys were awesome, I never applied, because I wanted out, but I did admire them.
Old 22nd June 2019, 12:18 PM   #3012
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Good video on Carcanos in general

Cat who looks like a cruise ship magician has an excellent Youtube channel focusing on rare firearms. This is his piece on the M38 Carcano in 7.35, but he recounts much of the history of the Carcano and the design philosophy that went into it:

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd June 2019, 06:03 PM   #3013
Major Major
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by BStrong View Post
Cat who looks like a cruise ship magician has an excellent Youtube channel focusing on rare firearms. This is his piece on the M38 Carcano in 7.35, but he recounts much of the history of the Carcano and the design philosophy that went into it:

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
I have mercifully but unfortunately forgotten the title of the JFK conspiracy book supposedly written by one of the plotters. He was advised that the 7.35mm caliber Carcano was a good rifle, so he went to a gun shop and bought two, then bought two more.

I think he also said he shot J. D. Tippit when Tippit objected once he realized he was helping forward a murder conspiracy.

Major Major is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd June 2019, 01:59 PM   #3014
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Major Major View Post
I have mercifully but unfortunately forgotten the title of the JFK conspiracy book supposedly written by one of the plotters. He was advised that the 7.35mm caliber Carcano was a good rifle, so he went to a gun shop and bought two, then bought two more.

I think he also said he shot J. D. Tippit when Tippit objected once he realized he was helping forward a murder conspiracy.

"Files on JFK: Interviews with the Confessed Assassin"

by Wim Dankbar

James E Files is a complete nutcase and compulsive bare-faced liar
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd June 2019, 03:53 PM   #3015
Axxman300
Illuminator

The irony is that the owner of one local Dallas area gunshop owned a Carcano like Oswald's rifle, and bore a resemblance to him. He is considered to be the source of "False Oswald Sightings" at gun ranges before the assassination. Oswald bought ammo from him.

I can't speak to the availability of the 6.5x52mm Carcano in Texas gun and sporting good stores in 1963, but they were cheap, and are still a quality rifle today.
Old 23rd June 2019, 06:01 PM   #3016
Major Major
Critical Thinker

The irony is that the owner of one local Dallas area gunshop owned a Carcano like Oswald's rifle, and bore a resemblance to him. He is considered to be the source of "False Oswald Sightings" at gun ranges before the assassination. Oswald bought ammo from him.

I can't speak to the availability of the 6.5x52mm Carcano in Texas gun and sporting good stores in 1963, but they were cheap, and are still a quality rifle today.
Dankbar said he had bought four Carcanos in 7.35 mm. These are extremely rare guns, because the Italians rechambered all they had made for 6.5.

Like in Brian Garfield's Death Sentence where the protagonist buys a "Luger" (Parabellum) in .45 caliber. There were a few made for the War Department to look over before they went with the Colt. .45 ACP, and they are extremely rare.

(Brian Garfield didn't like the Death Wish movie, so he wrote a sequel he felt was more realistic.)

Major Major is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th June 2019, 05:52 PM   #3017
HSienzant
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Major Major View Post

It's Robert Morrow's book called "First Hand Knowledge", published 1992 (I think it was originally published in the 1970's and republished after Oliver Stone's movie, "JFK".

https://www.amazon.com/First-Hand-Kn.../dp/1561711799

See this review, which says in part: "The only new material here - which may be pure fabrication like the rest of the story - is that the author purchased four surplus rifles and cut part of the wooden stock away so that the rifles could be disassembled with three screws instead of the usual four. Curiously, the images of the 'modified stock' rifle(s) in the book do not match any of the images of Oswald's rifle, which does not have a modified stock..."

Of course, if he bought 7.35 rifles, he bought the wrong caliber, as Oswald's rifle was 6.5 caliber. Moreover, he doesn't appear to understand how ballistic matching of a bullet (or a shell) to a specific rifle is accomplished. In the case of the recovered three shells, one nearly whole bullet, and two large bullet fragments, all were determined to have been fired in Oswald's rifle to the exclusion of all other weapons in the world.

He appears to think all weapons are pretty much interchangeable.

Here's a review of the book: http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/morrow.htm

Hank

Hanks ”method” [of requesting evidence] is not going to [get me to] provide any evidence since it has a completely different purpose. To create the the illusion of me not providing evidence when requested to do so.
- Manifesto

Last edited by HSienzant; 26th June 2019 at 05:59 PM.
HSienzant is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th June 2019, 06:15 PM   #3018
HSienzant
Illuminator

John Thomas Masen is the supposed gunshop owner in question. There were only a few gunshops in the Dallas area that sold 6.5mm ammo. Masen's was reportedly one of them. But it was never established where exactly Oswald obtained his ammo.

The lack of the receipt is of course one of the things CTs question: "Where'd Oswald obtain his ammunition? Why no receipt for that?" The lack of a paper trail causes them to doubt the legitimacy of the ammo, and they argue Oswald could NOT have been involved in the assassination. With no purchase of bullets, Oswald couldn't shoot the President.

Of course, there is a long paper trail for the weapon, but that doesn't stop CTs from questioning the legitimacy of the weapon.

So paper trail, no paper trail, it really doesn't matter to a CT.

All that matters is that they can find some reason to doubt the obvious conclusion.

Hank

- Manifesto

Last edited by HSienzant; 26th June 2019 at 06:18 PM.
Old 28th June 2019, 09:35 AM   #3019
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

It's Robert Morrow's book called "First Hand Knowledge", published 1992 (I think it was originally published in the 1970's and republished after Oliver Stone's movie, "JFK".

See this review, which says in part: "The only new material here - which may be pure fabrication like the rest of the story - is that the author purchased four surplus rifles and cut part of the wooden stock away so that the rifles could be disassembled with three screws instead of the usual four. Curiously, the images of the 'modified stock' rifle(s) in the book do not match any of the images of Oswald's rifle, which does not have a modified stock..."

Of course, if he bought 7.35 rifles, he bought the wrong caliber, as Oswald's rifle was 6.5 caliber. Moreover, he doesn't appear to understand how ballistic matching of a bullet (or a shell) to a specific rifle is accomplished. In the case of the recovered three shells, one nearly whole bullet, and two large bullet fragments, all were determined to have been fired in Oswald's rifle to the exclusion of all other weapons in the world.

Hank
I've got a paperback of the original 1970's printing - I believe the title was "I Killed Kennedy"

BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th June 2019, 10:51 AM   #3020
bknight
Graduate Poster

Hank
Do you remember if he indicated that in his book?
Another round of failure to understand the facts concerning caliber..
Old 28th June 2019, 12:56 PM   #3021
Major Major
Critical Thinker

Hank
Originally Posted by bknight View Post
Do you remember if he indicated that in his book?
Another round of failure to understand the facts concerning caliber..
He didn't seem to have mentioned it, or shown any knowledge that the bullets, fragments, and casings were all in 6.5mm caliber. As people have said, this is one of those fringe "I wuz dere" books that got a boost after JFK was released.

Old 28th June 2019, 01:06 PM   #3022
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

The problem with the standard issue Carcano in World War 2 was not the rifle itself, but that it had a really lousy,underpowered cartridge. Why is a puzzle, the Carcano was capable of hanling a more powerful version ot the 6.5 cartridge.
First thing to learn about shooting is that not all cartridges of the same caliber are created equal;some are a lot better then others.

Robert Heinlein.

Last edited by dudalb; 28th June 2019 at 01:41 PM.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th June 2019, 04:43 PM   #3023
Axxman300
Illuminator

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
The problem with the standard issue Carcano in World War 2 was not the rifle itself, but that it had a really lousy,underpowered cartridge. Why is a puzzle, the Carcano was capable of hanling a more powerful version ot the 6.5 cartridge.
First thing to learn about shooting is that not all cartridges of the same caliber are created equal;some are a lot better then others.
Yeah, Oswald's ammo was 160 grain, which is an overpowered round, and since he's dead we can't ask if he chose the grain, or if that was what was on the shelf.
Old 29th June 2019, 01:03 AM   #3024
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
The lack of the receipt is of course one of the things CTs question: "Where'd Oswald obtain his ammunition? Why no receipt for that?" The lack of a paper trail causes them to doubt the legitimacy of the ammo, and they argue Oswald could NOT have been involved in the assassination. With no purchase of bullets, Oswald couldn't shoot the President.

Of course, there is a long paper trail for the weapon, but that doesn't stop CTs from questioning the legitimacy of the weapon.

So paper trail, no paper trail, it really doesn't matter to a CT.

All that matters is that they can find some reason to doubt the obvious conclusion.

Hank
Presumably, so as to be consistent with their own arguments, these conspiracy theorists have provided a paper trail for the additional bullets, shot by the other shooter(s), which they claim really killed Kennedy.
Can anyone point me to where this has been published?

No, I'm not holding my breath.
Old 1st July 2019, 05:52 AM   #3025
bknight
Graduate Poster

Presumably, so as to be consistent with their own arguments, these conspiracy theorists have provided a paper trail for the additional bullets, shot by the other shooter(s), which they claim really killed Kennedy.

Doesn't exist and never will exist, since it didn't happen. But you knew that.
Old 1st July 2019, 09:58 AM   #3026
Hans
Philosopher

While not well known they are held in under great security here:

Behind the core stone situated: 2nd on the left, second tier. The pyramid itself is on the continent of Mu in a shady neighborhood of Lemuria within the city of Atlantis.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st July 2019, 11:10 AM   #3027
Axxman300
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Hans View Post
While not well known they are held in under great security here:

https://i.imgur.com/GyPUKaN.jpg

Behind the core stone situated: 2nd on the left, second tier. The pyramid itself is on the continent of Mu in a shady neighborhood of Lemuria within the city of Atlantis.
That place has really gone down hill since they added a Hard Rock Cafe. Either you take secretly ruling the world seriously or you don't.
Old 5th July 2019, 11:59 AM   #3028
bknight
Graduate Poster

I noticed MJ on a 9/11 thread.
Old 16th July 2019, 05:45 PM   #3029
pgwenthold
Penultimate Amazing

I turned on the tv and JFK was on. I saw the part where Costner asks, about buying the rifle, "Why did he get it through the mail with a paper trail and not just go to any gun store in town and use a fake name?"

It made me think of this thread. First of all, I thought that the supposed paper trail was all fake? That's what was claimed here. There is no actual paper trail.

Second, he didn't buy it from a gun store in town, which means no one could ID him as the one who bought the gun. He could use a fake name, but he still could be identified. Next, better than buying it from a gun store with a fake name, he bought it friggin mail order with a fake name, and had it sent to a po box under a fake name.

In the movie, the implication is that he didn't try to cover his tracks when he bought the rifle, which is obviously way off base. Just another way the movie distorts things.

What did Garrison say about the gun in his book? Did he blatantly concede that the paper trail clearly linked it to Oswald?

Last edited by pgwenthold; 16th July 2019 at 05:47 PM.
pgwenthold is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th July 2019, 10:58 AM   #3030
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by pgwenthold View Post
I turned on the tv and JFK was on. I saw the part where Costner asks, about buying the rifle, "Why did he get it through the mail with a paper trail and not just go to any gun store in town and use a fake name?"

It made me think of this thread. First of all, I thought that the supposed paper trail was all fake? That's what was claimed here. There is no actual paper trail.

Second, he didn't buy it from a gun store in town, which means no one could ID him as the one who bought the gun. He could use a fake name, but he still could be identified. Next, better than buying it from a gun store with a fake name, he bought it friggin mail order with a fake name, and had it sent to a po box under a fake name.

In the movie, the implication is that he didn't try to cover his tracks when he bought the rifle, which is obviously way off base. Just another way the movie distorts things.

What did Garrison say about the gun in his book? Did he blatantly concede that the paper trail clearly linked it to Oswald?
WRT Garrison, local NOLA opinion even before he went after Shaw was that he was so inept He'd try to indict a ham sandwich, fail to get the indictment, eat the sandwich and then wonder where it went.

YMMV.

The movie sucked out loud wrt the established facts.

Old 19th July 2019, 11:13 AM   #3031
bknight
Graduate Poster

WRT Garrison, local NOLA opinion even before he went after Shaw was that he was so inept He'd try to indict a ham sandwich, fail to get the indictment, eat the sandwich and then wonder where it went.

YMMV.

The movie sucked out loud wrt the established facts.
Blissfully, I have never watched it except for the clips "back and left".
Old 19th July 2019, 11:27 AM   #3032
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by bknight View Post
Blissfully, I have never watched it except for the clips "back and left".
My old man, who hated the man and believed he was murdered by Mafiosi pretty much laughed and snorted through the movie when we went to see it - the backwards and to the left jive elicited a serious snort of derision and the shaking of his head.

Since he had correctly predicted LHO's life expectancy at his first look at the guy on TV ("that ******* won't last a week") I was always inclined to believe his version of events.

Life in the world taught me otherwise.

Last edited by BStrong; 19th July 2019 at 11:29 AM.
Old 24th July 2019, 07:40 AM   #3033
bknight
Graduate Poster

My old man, who hated the man and believed he was murdered by Mafiosi pretty much laughed and snorted through the movie when we went to see it - the backwards and to the left jive elicited a serious snort of derision and the shaking of his head.

Since he had correctly predicted LHO's life expectancy at his first look at the guy on TV ("that ******* won't last a week") I was always inclined to believe his version of events.

Life in the world taught me otherwise.
Yes the back and left was Hollywood at its worst, no science just "this will look better". Everyone knows that bullets have a lot of momentum so an object hit should move in the opposite direction as the bullet is travelling. It is too bad for those that believe this nonsense as experimentation should wake them up.
Old 24th July 2019, 09:17 AM   #3034
heymatto70
Scholar

Wait, do people still think JFK was like a documentary on how the assassination happened?
heymatto70 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th July 2019, 09:27 AM   #3035
pgwenthold
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by heymatto70 View Post
Wait, do people still think JFK was like a documentary on how the assassination happened?
I don't know if they think it was a documentary, but I do wonder how many still think that there is enough there to make you wonder.

Despite the fact that a lot of it is completely fabricated for the movie, and that which isn't is stale conspiracy drivel.
Old 24th July 2019, 10:48 AM   #3036
bknight
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by heymatto70 View Post
Some may believe that just as Apollo 13 isn't a documentary, yet some will add their two cents thoughts into the mistakes that the movie made. For example the mini flair up after the accident leading to questioning Swigert "what did you do" or similar thoughts if that isn't the correct wording. The three astronauts previewing the film told Ron Howard; that never happened.
Old 24th July 2019, 11:33 AM   #3037
Axxman300
Illuminator

The JFK Assassination will forever be a source of crime fiction stories. JFK is a bad crime fiction story. The Stephen King novel (and mini series) 11.22.63 is a good crime fiction story. James Elroy got two books out of the conspiracy. My favorite JFK-CT based movie was Flashpoint from 1984 staring Kris Kristofferson and Treat Williams.

It's like Area-51. There aren't aliens there but it's a better story if there are.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories