IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 20th January 2017, 02:06 PM   #121
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by jaydeehess View Post
Aaaaahahahaha

Coffee on my screen...........
Starting the day off with a laugh, Tony you are the greatest(not that you didn't already know that)

I thought it would be the DIFbats.

I call Poe. Tony is having us on, pulling chains, pushing buttons,
Originally Posted by Jaytje46 View Post
Hahaha. The AE911 Dolts posted this on their Facebook page.
I stand corrected. Apparently the mindset of David Icke-ites is not as far removed from that of AE911T'ers.

jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2017, 02:36 PM   #122
pgimeno
Illuminator

I thought AE911T's strategy was to stay clear from anything but WTC7?
pgimeno is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2017, 02:46 PM   #123
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by pgimeno View Post
The are devolving into lower forms of stupid if that is even possible.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2017, 02:49 PM   #124
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Oh I sent a copy of AE/911 truths face book page to the Tehran times awaiting an official reply, the first person couldn't give me one, but he did wish to know where Gage was from and how to find him.
I told him I didn't know!
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2017, 02:55 PM   #125
cantonear1968
Graduate Poster

I was going to say that, knowing this is no great shocker here, AE911T has attempted to promote themselves as a scientific organization, but this and Tony's comment only illustrates that they are full on woo. I want to see how this plays at the next AIA convention:

"We feel there is ample scientific proof that requires a new investigation into WTC7 and oh, btw, 'They' dropped a whole building in Iran....IRAN!....to cover it up."

I would almost write this off as the nonsense it is but there is ample proof GOING ON TODAY the effect fake news can have on the internet.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
-Good luck America with President Trump
cantonear1968 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2017, 03:18 PM   #126
MicahJava
Illuminator

Truthers and Debunkers alike should be interested in finding a channel of communication between people in that area to obtain dust samples. I'm not sure if you can mail that stuff, but surely we could find a few people to find or get someone else to find dust samples to compare to the WTC dust. Somebody involved would probably have to speak one of the many languages spoken in Iran. This would at least be useful to see what kind of iron particles may be in the dust.

Last edited by MicahJava; 20th January 2017 at 03:20 PM.
MicahJava is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2017, 03:42 PM   #127
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by MicahJava View Post
Truthers and Debunkers alike should be interested in finding a channel of communication between people in that area to obtain dust samples. I'm not sure if you can mail that stuff, but surely we could find a few people to find or get someone else to find dust samples to compare to the WTC dust. Somebody involved would probably have to speak one of the many languages spoken in Iran. This would at least be useful to see what kind of iron particles may be in the dust.
I am in contact with a reporter, over their, but it is more likely they will issue fatwa against AE/911/Truth!
Old 20th January 2017, 03:46 PM   #128
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored

When something that's so obviously the same thing happens again, I guess you have to say something about it, and if your line is that building 7 can't have collapsed due to fire, you have to insinuate that this case didn't either.

It's a pretty safe strategy since there's little chance the Iranians will conduct a highly publicised analysis of the building's rubble, searching for magical super-nano thermite or whatever, so there will always be wriggle room to claim they omitted (or avoided) some critical test.
Jack by the hedge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2017, 03:50 PM   #129
MicahJava
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Crazy Chainsaw View Post
I am in contact with a reporter, over their, but it is more likely they will issue fatwa against AE/911/Truth!
If that's true, you could always use a magnet to check for spheres yourself. You're the microsphere guy. Maybe one give them to somewhere or someone who can get XEDS readouts or something.
MicahJava is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2017, 04:03 PM   #130
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

If that's true, you could always use a magnet to check for spheres yourself. You're the microsphere guy. Maybe one give them to somewhere or someone who can get XEDS readouts or something.
Why would I want to, I already know what the Microspheres are and where they came from, there is something going on that you don't know about.

Just waiting on a paper to be published.
Old 20th January 2017, 04:26 PM   #131
skyeagle409
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Tony Szamboti View Post
When viewing video of the collapse of the 17 story Plasco building in Tehran it appears there were a couple of violent expulsions (not just billowing smoke) just before the back of the building started to come apart.

Could an explosion of something inside the building have caused the walls to collapse?

Do you mean explosions similar to what you see in the following photos?

Photo 1

https://www.metabunk.org/data/MetaMi...93219a1052.jpg

Photo 2

http://lin.contrailscience.com/skitc...406-071438.jpg
skyeagle409 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th January 2017, 04:43 PM   #132
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by skyeagle409 View Post
Do you mean explosions similar to what you see in the following photos?

Photo 1

https://www.metabunk.org/data/MetaMi...93219a1052.jpg

Photo 2

http://lin.contrailscience.com/skitc...406-071438.jpg
It may not have been wise for Gage to issue that statement on the supreme leaders day of morning, for the victims of the( fires and collapses!)

In Iran I believe you can be shot for insulting the.supreme leader, or something like that.

Last edited by Crazy Chainsaw; 20th January 2017 at 04:51 PM.
Old 20th January 2017, 04:58 PM   #133
Mark F
Graduate Poster

Truthers and Debunkers alike should be interested in finding a channel of communication between people in that area to obtain dust samples.
Ummmm, OK I'll bite.

Why?
Old 20th January 2017, 05:01 PM   #134
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

Originally Posted by Mark F View Post
Ummmm, OK I'll bite.

Why?
Because rabbits MUST be followed down holes.
Old 20th January 2017, 05:54 PM   #135
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Truthers spread lies and can't comprehend the fact iron spheres form in fires. Science is not used by you and 9/11 truth.

Why do you support liars? Questioning things is great, making up lies about an event is not great.
Old 20th January 2017, 05:56 PM   #136
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
Truthers spread lies and can't comprehend the fact iron spheres form in fires. Science is not used by you and 9/11 truth.

Why do you support liars? Questioning things is great, making up lies about an event is not great.
The Microspheres didn't form in the fires we know that now, only a few might have.
Old 20th January 2017, 06:13 PM   #137
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by LSSBB View Post
Because rabbits MUST be followed down holes.
Can we spring for Gage a free ticket to Tehran to collect some dust please, I think it
Would be interesting what he found once he got there.
Old 21st January 2017, 02:37 AM   #138
Jaytje46
Muse

Well, they made it official now.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...300394148.html

The sad thing is, that they have painted themselves into a corner with their stupid theory, that they MUST react to anything that might look like what happened on 9/11, to keep some credibility among their followers. Its all about their damn belief in a giant conspiracy.

I wonder how many people will finally connect the dots and begin to understand, that fires can cause buildings to collapse. Without planes flying into them, or nearby building pieces falling on top of them.
Old 21st January 2017, 03:30 AM   #139
cjnewson88
Graduate Poster

Quote:
the BBC reported that the fires were nearly extinguished
Yeah, because once fire has ripped through a building it just goes back to it's normal structural integrity..

FFS who gave these idiots degrees?
http://www.youtube.com/user/cjnewson88
cjnewson88 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2017, 04:17 AM   #140
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by cjnewson88 View Post
Yeah, because once fire has ripped through a building it just goes back to it's normal structural integrity..

FFS who gave these idiots degrees?
All these people need to be in Iran collecting dust samples, I am sure the supreme leader would welcome westerners telling him what to do.
Old 21st January 2017, 08:47 AM   #141
BasqueArch
Graduate Poster

Next:
One of the Imams, Mahmoud Silverstein, is going to make out like a bandit and the investigation records for the burka market insider trading were destroyed.
In Your Guts You Know They're Nuts. "There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true." -Kierkegaard . "The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. "- Marcus Aurelius
A Truther is a True Believer convinced by lies. You can't reason someone out of a thing they weren't reasoned into.There's a sucker born every minute-Barnum
BasqueArch is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2017, 09:06 AM   #142
Whip
Graduate Poster

Well, they made it official now.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...300394148.html

The sad thing is, that they have painted themselves into a corner with their stupid theory, that they MUST react to anything that might look like what happened on 9/11, to keep some credibility among their followers. Its all about their damn belief in a giant conspiracy.

I wonder how many people will finally connect the dots and begin to understand, that fires can cause buildings to collapse. Without planes flying into them, or nearby building pieces falling on top of them.
fake press releases = always funny.
Whip is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2017, 10:39 AM   #143
Mark F
Graduate Poster

Can we spring for Gage a free ticket to Tehran to collect some dust please, I think it
Would be interesting what he found once he got there.
One way?
Old 21st January 2017, 10:45 AM   #144
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Mark F View Post
One way?
After what the Supreme leader said, firing squad.

He called the fire fighters Martars, and stated it was a fire induced collapse.
http://english.khamenei.ir/news/4584...ith-veneration

"In the Name of Him, the Exalted

The tragic incident of a building in the city center catching fire and collapsing, is a source of deep sorrow, regret and concern for me. The courage and sacrifice of the firefighters who endangered their lives in an operation to save the people and who underwent a difficult test while sacrificing themselves in a dutiful manner, imbues ones’ heart with praise, admiration and also with concern and sorrow.

Right now, all efforts should be channeled towards saving the lives of the casualties. Finding the causes of the incident is the next matter that should be attended to.

I ask all officials to continue their jihadi effort as they have done so in recent hours and to give priority to this urgent duty over all other matters and statements.

May God bestow His assistance, God willing

Sayyid Ali Khamenei

January 19, 2017"

Last edited by Crazy Chainsaw; 21st January 2017 at 11:03 AM.
Old 21st January 2017, 11:03 AM   #145
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Reading Iranian state media, I found this interesting tidbit:

Originally Posted by PressTV
The developments came amid reports that rescue workers had to conduct a controlled demolition of an adjacent two-storey building that had caught fire in a bid to reach those trapped under the rubble.
Seems there are experts for CD at the scene. Reasonable people will no think: "If they don't spot evidence for CD, chances are, there is none". Twoofers will say: "Hey woooo, they have evil demolishers there!"
Old 21st January 2017, 11:55 AM   #146
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
Reading Iranian state media, I found this interesting tidbit:

Seems there are experts for CD at the scene. Reasonable people will no think: "If they don't spot evidence for CD, chances are, there is none". Twoofers will say: "Hey woooo, they have evil demolishers there!"
I know it is going to be fun to see Gage turn on his former Ally, Iran.
I can't wait.
Old 21st January 2017, 11:59 AM   #147
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Reasonable people will no[w] think: "If they don't spot evidence for CD, chances are, there is none". Twoofers will say: "Hey woooo, they have evil demolishers there!"
I think they're more likely to say, "They carried out a CD next door so that they can account for all the evidence for CD of the Plasco building as being residue and debris from it." In fact, I'm almost willing to bet on it.

Dave

- President Joseph R. Biden, January 20th, 2021
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2017, 12:15 PM   #148
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post
I think they're more likely to say, "They carried out a CD next door so that they can account for all the evidence for CD of the Plasco building as being residue and debris from it." In fact, I'm almost willing to bet on it.

Dave
Shhhh, don't give away my plan so quickly, I mean it worked on 9/11/2001, it will work on 1/19/2017.
Bad part is I only get paid every 15 years, besides my obvious shill pay.
Old 21st January 2017, 01:38 PM   #149
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

Shhhh, don't give away my plan so quickly, I mean it worked on 9/11/2001, it will work on 1/19/2017.
Bad part is I only get paid every 15 years, besides my obvious shill pay.
Don't forget it's tax season, you can now get your NWO W-2 online!

Should be a good bonus coming this year with the Iran ops.
Old 21st January 2017, 01:39 PM   #150
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

All these people need to be in Iran collecting dust samples, I am sure the supreme leader would welcome westerners telling him what to do.
There is a chance that the Theocracy will decide that pinning this on the USA or Israel would be a good move. If they move that way then yes, they may very well welcome the followers of the Church of AE911T.
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2017, 02:30 PM   #151
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by jaydeehess View Post
There is a chance that the Theocracy will decide that pinning this on the USA or Israel would be a good move. If they move that way then yes, they may very well welcome the followers of the Church of AE911T.
Unlikely.
Why should the USA or Israel set fire and CD charges to a building that mostl houses t-shirt shops? Such a claim would expose Iran to the ridicule that they can't keep the enemy from sabotaging buildings in her capital.

Also, you greatly overestimate the extent to which things inside Iran are governed and influenced by the foreign conflicts with arch enemies. You underestimate the openness of the Iranian society. Sure, there's censorship, but it's nowhere near total, and you find pluralism everywhere. The simple fact that so many amateur photos and videos were posted on the internet demonstrated the relative openness of Iran. You get the same from the UAE, for example, but not from Saudi Arabia or North Korea.
Old 21st January 2017, 03:33 PM   #152
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Unlikely.
Why should the USA or Israel set fire and CD charges to a building that mostl houses t-shirt shops? Such a claim would expose Iran to the ridicule that they can't keep the enemy from sabotaging buildings in her capital.

Also, you greatly overestimate the extent to which things inside Iran are governed and influenced by the foreign conflicts with arch enemies. You underestimate the openness of the Iranian society. Sure, there's censorship, but it's nowhere near total, and you find pluralism everywhere. The simple fact that so many amateur photos and videos were posted on the internet demonstrated the relative openness of Iran. You get the same from the UAE, for example, but not from Saudi Arabia or North Korea.
It is strange that Tony is silent on this shouldn't he be here with an FEA telling us how impossible it is for this building to have collapsed by fire?

Shouldn't they be studying this at Fairbanks?

Shouldn't Korol be publishing a paper on it?

I mean CTers are offly mum on this.
Old 21st January 2017, 03:50 PM   #153
Jimmy9
Scholar

It is strange that Tony is silent on this shouldn't he be here with an FEA telling us how impossible it is for this building to have collapsed by fire?

Shouldn't they be studying this at Fairbanks?

Shouldn't Korol be publishing a paper on it?

I mean CTers are offly mum on this.
Their probably busy using photoshop to blur out the fires so they can say
"look theres only a few small fires11!!" Wouldnt put it past them.
Jimmy9 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2017, 04:12 PM   #154
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Jimmy9 View Post
Their probably busy using photoshop to blur out the fires so they can say
"look theres only a few small fires11!!" Wouldnt put it past them.
How would the know the fire are inside the building most likely in the core, one broken fire door would have been enough to bring that building down.
Old 21st January 2017, 04:15 PM   #155
Jimmy9
Scholar

How would the know the fire are inside the building most likely in the core, one broken fire door would have been enough to bring that building down.
Exactly.
Jimmy9 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2017, 05:33 PM   #156
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Jimmy9 View Post
Exactly.
My latest video shows you why, when the fire is hottest there are no flames.
Super heating stump pile: http://youtu.be/Zzx1ZVtpg5E

When the carbon cools flames appear because soot is radiating black body radiation.
Eventually the stump being a heat sink and green puts out the flame from the steam cooling it.

The soot given off by a fire is simply a cooling fuel, if it encountered a zone where it could be reignited it can produce 1400C temperatures.
Old 21st January 2017, 05:41 PM   #157
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored

Unlikely.
Why should the USA or Israel set fire and CD charges to a building that mostl houses t-shirt shops?
Ah, well you don't know what was printed on those tee shirts. Might have been something really incriminating on one of them. And the only way to destroy the tee shirt without drawing attention to it and thereby arousing suspicion is obviously to destroy the entire building it's in.
Jack by the hedge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2017, 05:42 PM   #158
MicahJava
Illuminator

One interesting observation of the Plasco collapse: When the interior begins to fail catastrophically, dust comes out of the windows. Nothing like that is seen with the East Penthouse collapse of WTC 7; building dust can only be seen emerging when the whole exterior starts moving down. More reason to get the impression that the East Penthouse might've fell way up high, far away from the fire.

Last edited by MicahJava; 21st January 2017 at 05:46 PM.
Old 21st January 2017, 06:04 PM   #159
Mark F
Graduate Poster

One interesting observation of the Plasco collapse: When the interior begins to fail catastrophically, dust comes out of the windows. Nothing like that is seen with the East Penthouse collapse of WTC 7; building dust can only be seen emerging when the whole exterior starts moving down. More reason to get the impression that the East Penthouse might've fell way up high, far away from the fire.
The EPH was "way up high". It was on the roof. Doesn't get any higher up.

By definition the fire was below and the collapse initiated it is believed about 35 floors below the EPH. Please keep in mind with 7 we only have views of the building from one side. Don't read too much into one tiny anomaly you can't even put into proper context.
Old 21st January 2017, 08:21 PM   #160
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

Or the dust had a long, long, long way to fall inside the building.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories