ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Social Issues & Current Events

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags !MOD BOX WARNING! , assault incidents , Chicago incidents , Jussie Smollett

Old 10th February 2019, 02:15 PM   #921
baron
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Mumbles View Post
Another example for my theory that many people have no idea what racism is.

In any event, I'll take that to mean "the usual white supremacists", so I'll await word from an actual investigation.
It won't make any difference. Even if Smollett is found to have lied, tried, convicted and jailed, you will still claim everybody who doubted him prior to the verdict being announced is a white supremacist (even if they're black).
Old 10th February 2019, 02:18 PM   #922
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Hungry81 View Post
I think the evidence against the attack as reported now is fairly strong.
The thing is, the evidence *for* the attack was never even weak. For whatever reason, Travis, Mumbles, MikeG and others decided to ignore the flaws in Smollet's narrative, and cry racism on anyone who didn't ignore those flaws.
theprestige is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th February 2019, 02:18 PM   #923
The Big Dog
Penultimate Amazing

In any event, I'll take that to mean "the usual white supremacists", so I'll await word from an actual investigation.
Says the poster asserting that people who do not buy Jussieís ridiculous story are white supremists

Oh well race grifting is a full time occupation.
Old 10th February 2019, 02:25 PM   #924
Cavemonster
Philosopher

I think the evidence against the attack as reported now is fairly strong.

No footage of the attack.
This has weight only depending on how much one might realistically expect the attack to be captured. Most of the counter-theories would also require something to happen on camera which also hasn't been found- Smollett entering and leaving some other building to get beaten up by a hookup, Smollett renting a crashing a scooter.

The lack of useful video makes an attack a little harder to buy, but it has the same effect on most alternatives in this thread.

Some here have taken to saying there is only one minute of time unaccounted for in video. I may have missed a source for this, but I would be surprised if official police sources made such a detailed public announcement about a case in progress. Feel free to correct me if I missed it though. What I suspect is that this window is taken from a particular interpretation of some "leaked" comment. Which deserves at least a grain of salt.

Quote:
plus the report of the attack has been revised and weakened a couple of times.

It looks like most sources were cribbing off TMZ. There is no statement on record from Smollett that he had broken ribs. Media making mistakes doesn't say much about the credibility of Smollett.

Quote:
plus the failure to provide phone records.
That's been discussed a number of times. Even a couple folks in the "Smollett is obviously lying" camp can see some good reasons for that.

Quote:
Now its reported that he was reluctant to report it to the police, which makes it sound like he painted himself into a corner when his friend called police, and instead of coming clean he doubled down
"Makes it sound" is just your personal feeling. Not wanting to report it to the police is fully consistent with a black, gay guy's feelings about such a situation and with a famous person's concern that they might be attacked again in the public sphere, kinda like what we're seeing.
It's also not consistent with "This was a hoax for attention"

Quote:
But thanks for associating me with white supremisists simply beacause I do not believe one likely lying far left hero doing his best to give credibility to the other side.
I don't know what you think in your heart of hearts. But there are clearly a number of posters who are so strangely consistent with denouncing black people and liberal women as liars, it seems a bit strange to ignore. if you're not one of em, then good for you!
The weakness of all Utopias is this, ... They first assume that no man will want more than his share, and then are very ingenious in explaining whether his share will be delivered by motorcar or balloon.
-G.K. CHESTERTON
Cavemonster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th February 2019, 02:56 PM   #925
Thermal
Philosopher

Originally Posted by The Big Dog View Post
Says the poster asserting that people who do not buy Jussieís ridiculous story are white supremists

Oh well race grifting is a full time occupation.
Whoo h...

Okay, that one was a little race grifting.
Old 10th February 2019, 03:01 PM   #926
mgidm86
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Cavemonster View Post

-- snip --

I don't know what you think in your heart of hearts. But there are clearly a number of posters who are so strangely consistent with denouncing black people and liberal women as liars, it seems a bit strange to ignore. if you're not one of em, then good for you!
And this is how it works: post a bunch of very arguable "while black" threads, then denounce people who believe that the stories are not, or may not be accurate.

I think there are a number of posters here that are strangely consistent with pointing out what they believe to be racism every chance they get.

Someone called "mumbles" racist.
I don't think he's racist (sorry I know you're in the room too), though I wouldn't really know anyways. I know from the forum that he is a black man that has seen a lot of racist crap - of course. I have my own opinions, I suppose, and I don't often agree with him, but I would not call him a racist.

I think a lot of the adults have left the forum.
Old 10th February 2019, 03:48 PM   #927
Roboramma
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by sadhatter View Post
Canadian here as well, gonna call bs on the length of your walks. Might have felt like a half hour but it wasn't.

Pro tip, if someone insinuates being Canadian gives them child superpowers they are lying.
It's didn't get that cold every day, even in Calgary, so it wasn't a daily occurance, but I used to walk up to Nose Hill park and wander around for 1-2 hours looking for deer, and on at least a few occasions that I remember it was below -30. I remember because no one else in my family wanted to join me for those walks.

I was probably wearing a toque, but I never wore a scarf. I also ran to school pretty often (because I was late) which took about 30 minutes. I never wore a hat to school, this I remember well because my hair had always frozen solid.
"... when people thought the Earth was flat, they were wrong. When people thought the Earth was spherical they were wrong. But if you think that thinking the Earth is spherical is just as wrong as thinking the Earth is flat, then your view is wronger than both of them put together."
Isaac Asimov
Roboramma is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th February 2019, 03:51 PM   #928
Cavemonster
Philosopher

Originally Posted by mgidm86 View Post
And this is how it works: post a bunch of very arguable "while black" threads, then denounce people who believe that the stories are not, or may not be accurate.
You've caught us. It was a sting.
The weakness of all Utopias is this, ... They first assume that no man will want more than his share, and then are very ingenious in explaining whether his share will be delivered by motorcar or balloon.
-G.K. CHESTERTON
Cavemonster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th February 2019, 03:57 PM   #929
Thermal
Philosopher

Anybody else a little creeped out that you can go for a sandwich at 2AM during a polar vortex, and virtually your every step is being recorded?
Old 10th February 2019, 04:08 PM   #930
Marcus
Master Poster

Originally Posted by The Big Dog View Post
Please recall also that the legend victim and his alleged witness have refused to turn over their phones.

I fully recognize that pointing this out makes me a white supremacist that is only spewing hatred
I wonder what Mumbles would say if he interacted with an actual white supremacist, he seems to have set the bar pretty low.
Marcus is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th February 2019, 04:25 PM   #931
cmikes
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
I wonder what Mumbles would say if he interacted with an actual white supremacist, he seems to have set the bar pretty low.

The bar is the progressive definition of "white supremacist/racist", which is someone who's questioning the narrative of a leftist. See also "institutional racism" and the explanations on why people like Clarence Thomas, Condoleezza Rice, Shelby Steele, Thomas Sowell, etc, aren't "real" black people.
cmikes is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th February 2019, 04:35 PM   #932
cmikes
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Thermal View Post
Anybody else a little creeped out that you can go for a sandwich at 2AM during a polar vortex, and virtually your every step is being recorded?

Chicago's not London, yet, but the police have been using video surveillance more and more to help with the city's out of control crime rate.

According to the New York Times, Chicago is installing 30,000 cameras in the city to monitor for gunshots and other criminal activity.

New York Times

And yes, I agree it's very creepy, but on the other hand, as long as it's confined to public spaces, I don't think there's anything illegal about it.
cmikes is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th February 2019, 04:42 PM   #933
Whip
Graduate Poster

ah, that's right. you can't be racist because you are black. only those you perceive as white (without any evidence whatsoever - kinda like this case) supremacists must be.
Whip is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th February 2019, 05:05 PM   #934
Mumbles
Philosopher

Originally Posted by cmikes View Post
The bar is the progressive definition of "white supremacist/racist", which is someone who's questioning the narrative of a leftist. See also "institutional racism" and the explanations on why people like Clarence Thomas, Condoleezza Rice, Shelby Steele, Thomas Sowell, etc, aren't "real" black people.
Originally Posted by Whip View Post
ah, that's right. you can't be racist because you are black. only those you perceive as white (without any evidence whatsoever - kinda like this case) supremacists must be.
Two misses. I never said that any of the above "aren 't really black", although I do think that they're incorrect on several subjects.

(That sort of attack is particularly disgusting when used on Rice, who was friends with one of the girls killed in the Birmingham church bombing.)

And nope, I've denounced both the NOI and the Black Israelites as examples of black supremacists.

As for dealing with white supremacists - been there, done that. That's why I choose not to do so here, or elsewhere online.
Mumbles is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th February 2019, 05:25 PM   #935
p0lka
Graduate Poster

Everyone wants to be a victim of something nowadays,
/shrug.
p0lka is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th February 2019, 05:26 PM   #936
Whip
Graduate Poster

As for dealing with white supremacists - been there, done that. That's why I choose not to do so here, or elsewhere online.
yet you called anyone who doesn't believe the evidence-less attack happened 'white supremacists' thus attacking a whole race because you don't like other's opposite opinion. seems you don't know what 'white supremacy' is.
Whip is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th February 2019, 05:33 PM   #937
The Big Dog
Penultimate Amazing

Two misses. I never said that any of the above "aren 't really black", although I do think that they're incorrect on several subjects.

(That sort of attack is particularly disgusting when used on Rice, who was friends with one of the girls killed in the Birmingham church bombing.)

And nope, I've denounced both the NOI and the Black Israelites as examples of black supremacists.

Yeah, y'all just accuse people of being white supremacists based on expressing extreme doubt that a spittle soaked anti-trump fanatic spewed out a nonsensical story about people recognizing a bit player on the street at 2:00 am and yelling out MAGA Country while he bravely fought off their "attacks"

Unfortunately, we don't have the luxury of ignoring race grifters on line or in real life.
Old 10th February 2019, 05:37 PM   #938
Marcus
Master Poster

yet you called anyone who doesn't believe the evidence-less attack happened 'white supremacists' thus attacking a whole race because you don't like other's opposite opinion. seems you don't know what 'white supremacy' is.
I'm sure it's great for demonizing your opponents, calling then racists and white supremacists, the problem is what happens when you come across the real variety. Suddenly they are not so bad, just members of this broad category you have defined.
Marcus is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th February 2019, 05:38 PM   #939
dann
Philosopher

If you think that attacking "white supremacists" means that you're attacking a whole race, then you're the one who doesn't know what white supremacy is - with or without quotation marks. Do you also think that you criticize the whole sex if you call somebody a "male chauvinist"?
"Stupidity renders itself invisible by assuming very large proportions. Completely unreasonable claims are irrefutable. Ni-en-leh pointed out that a philosopher might get into trouble by claiming that two times two makes five, but he does not risk much by claiming that two times two makes shoe polish." B. Brecht
"The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is required for their real happiness. The demand to give up the illusion about its condition is the demand to give up a condition which needs illusions." K. Marx
dann is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th February 2019, 05:58 PM   #940
applecorped
Rotten to the Core

Originally Posted by Cavemonster View Post
You've caught us. It was a sting.
Hardly a sting.

More like a queef
Old 10th February 2019, 06:00 PM   #941
applecorped
Rotten to the Core

The dissembling is impressive here
Old 10th February 2019, 06:21 PM   #942
Mumbles
Philosopher

First, that's not how racism works, as dann said. So another miss.

Second, the white supremacists in this thread have been obvious for years, that's why they were already on my ignore list.
Mumbles is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th February 2019, 08:45 PM   #943
The Big Dog
Penultimate Amazing

CWBChicago (a local site dedicated to exposing crime on the North Side of Chicago) is reporting that their sources are saying it is no longer a whodunit, but rather a how many were involved in Jussie's false flag hoax.

The break came in connection with the letter (which ruled out that it was a grinder date go bad).

No surprise it is not just a hoax but one that had been planned for a long time.

Oh wait, that makes me and CWBChicago:

wHiTe SUpReMaCisTsE!!!
Old 11th February 2019, 01:11 AM   #944
This is The End

Originally Posted by baron View Post
you will still claim everybody who doubted him prior to the verdict being announced is a white supremacist (even if they're black).

That is a flat out lie. A lie that the racists are using to confuse the careful reader.

The truth is quite different: "Everyone who said for a fact it was fake and who have a history of doing it in threads involving LGBT and/or POC".

The logical person would assume it is neither fake nor real until evidence is gathered. The racist assumes it is fake first.

As can be seen in the very first page of this thread and already discussed there in my first post:

Originally Posted by This is The End View Post
In any thread, in any situation, we have to wait for facts.

And now we have people who, instead of waiting for the facts, claimed immediately that it was fake trying to get people to believe that they were in fact the ones that were waiting for the facts.

Not going to happen. You can't go back and edit those posts.
Old 11th February 2019, 03:31 AM   #945
Puppycow
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Thermal View Post
Does it really matter, though? Once it is determined that he was lying about the major points, isn't it trivial in what manner he may have set his stage?

I'm still going with slipped and fell in the bathtub or whatever, which would account for the injuries, and a spur of the moment 'great idea' for publicity.
The existence of the letter argues for not "spur of the moment". Unless the letter is unrelated. He received a threatening letter with the word "MAGA" on it days before the attack.

It would be a strange coincidence if the letter was real but the attack itself was a hoax.
Old 11th February 2019, 06:12 AM   #946
LTC8K6
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Puppycow View Post
The existence of the letter argues for not "spur of the moment". Unless the letter is unrelated. He received a threatening letter with the word "MAGA" on it days before the attack.

It would be a strange coincidence if the letter was real but the attack itself was a hoax.
Who would decline security, and go out at 1:30AM by themselves in a dangerous area, after receiving a death threat letter?

2 prints, same midtarsal crock..., I mean break?
LTC8K6 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th February 2019, 06:29 AM   #947
Meadmaker
Penultimate Amazing

I think the evidence against the attack as reported now is fairly strong. No footage of the attack. plus the report of the attack has been revised and weakened a couple of times. plus the failure to provide phone records. Now its reported that he was reluctant to report it to the police, which makes it sound like he painted himself into a corner when his friend called police, and instead of coming clean he doubled down. at this stage I think it is more likely he either fell or got into an unrelated altercation. I think false reports should be dealt with harshly. Happy to be proven wrong though. But thanks for associating me with white supremisists simply beacause I do not believe one likely lying far left hero doing his best to give credibility to the other side.
One thing I don't understand is how a reluctance to report the crime is seen as an indication that the crime didn't happen. If this was some sort of publicity stunt, then reporting it is a pretty important part of the publicity stunt.

There are scenarios where it would still make sense. (e.g. Sex game gone wrong. Some other conflict that involved illegal action by Smollett, with the story he eventually told being the cover story...etc.) However, it makes no sense to simultaneously believe that he was seeking attention and also seeking to avoid attention.

But, whatever was going on, investigators are investigation, as they do.
Meadmaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th February 2019, 06:33 AM   #948
Mike!
Official Ponylandistanian National Treasure. Respect it!

Location: Ponylandistan! Where the bacon grows on trees! Can it get any better than that? I submit it can not!
Originally Posted by LTC8K6 View Post
Who would decline security, and go out at 1:30AM by themselves in a dangerous area, after receiving a death threat letter?
I don't know, maybe if you are the one that sent it?

Last edited by Mike!; 11th February 2019 at 06:42 AM.
Mike! is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th February 2019, 07:43 AM   #949
LTC8K6
Penultimate Amazing

Cracks forming...?

Jussie Smollett’s neighbors cast doubt on his attack story

https://nypost.com/2019/02/11/jussie...-attack-story/

Quote:
Meanwhile, Chicago police said Sunday that Smollett has yet to turn over data from his cellphone to verify that he was on the phone with his music manager, Brandon Moore, when he was allegedly attacked.

“We have no reason to doubt the statements, but for a criminal investigation, we need to independently confirm the phone records,” Chicago police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said.

“We offered to take the phone to download the data and he expressed he couldn’t be without his phone for several hours.”

Quote:
Last week, The Post traced Smollett’s likely route to the underpass from a 24-hour Subway sandwich shop where he bought a tuna sandwich and a salad.

Near the foot of a stairwell to the Loews, The Post found an empty hot sauce bottle that was partially filled with a clear liquid that smelled like bleach.

The Post alerted police, who seized the bottle. Guglielmi said it was turned over to the FBI for analysis.

The FBI declined to comment.

Last edited by LTC8K6; 11th February 2019 at 07:44 AM.
LTC8K6 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th February 2019, 07:54 AM   #950
LTC8K6
Penultimate Amazing

Why are people so unsure about the odor of bleach?

It's a pretty strong and distinctive odor.

Old 11th February 2019, 08:00 AM   #951
Cavemonster
Philosopher

Cracks forming...?

Jussie Smollettís neighbors cast doubt on his attack story

https://nypost.com/2019/02/11/jussie...-attack-story/
The neighbor quotes just reiterate points made in this thread. I don't find "this is a liberal neighborhood" very compelling.
-G.K. CHESTERTON
Old 11th February 2019, 08:04 AM   #952
LTC8K6
Penultimate Amazing

A typical hot sauce bottle would seem a very odd choice to try to fill with bleach and then use to attack someone.

Typically they have a small shaker type opening.

Assuming this hot sauce bottle is in any way connected to anything, which after more than a week, is very questionable.

Old 11th February 2019, 08:07 AM   #953
sadhatter
Philosopher

Why are people so unsure about the odor of bleach?

It's a pretty strong and distinctive odor.
If a cop said "he smelled like some kind of sauce" the same "you are racist for not believing him" crowd would have immediately claimed that guy wore a hood in his spare time and demanded he be removed from the case, his job, and free society.

The guy likely used a weird brand of hot sauce so it would have a chemical tang (most fermented type hot sauces do) and be vaguely unpleasant to the senses to be around if high enough quantity.
sadhatter is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th February 2019, 08:09 AM   #954
shuttlt
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Meadmaker View Post
One thing I don't understand is how a reluctance to report the crime is seen as an indication that the crime didn't happen. If this was some sort of publicity stunt, then reporting it is a pretty important part of the publicity stunt.
Telling people about a crime is a very different thing to asking for an investigation with enough scope to determine if your story is true. People report fake stories to their partner and/or their friends and/or their colleagues and/or the media and/or the public. Sometimes the decision to tell a lie to one person balloons unexpectedly into a need to sustain the lie to a much larger audience. I think one of the patterns that trigger people to suspect a case isn't genuine is where somebody seems to be trying to maximise the social reaction to a shocking crime they have been the victim of while showing a lack of interest, or reluctance to, have the crime properly investigated.
shuttlt is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th February 2019, 08:10 AM   #955
LTC8K6
Penultimate Amazing

How come it wasn't big news that they found a possible bottle used in the attack?

Old 11th February 2019, 08:14 AM   #956
sadhatter
Philosopher

A typical hot sauce bottle would seem a very odd choice to try to fill with bleach and then use to attack someone.

Typically they have a small shaker type opening.

Assuming this hot sauce bottle is in any way connected to anything, which after more than a week, is very questionable.
Very much so.

These must have been the worst attackers ever. Let's give them some help.

1. Bring some kind of disposable weapon guys. Cut down a thick pipe, pool cue, chair leg, something. Hell invest 15 bucks and get a throw away police style baton. 2 guys, one scratch? You could do better.

2. Pick a better dispersal method. Go to the dollar store, get a squirting gun. Or again, invest 15 dollars into some mace.

3. Actually make sense with your chilling statement. Only liberal folks refer to your kind as "maga" like it is a noun. People who support trump, surprisingly refer to themselves as trump supporters not "maga guys".
sadhatter is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th February 2019, 08:15 AM   #957
shuttlt
Philosopher

Look at this case. It is a shocking crime, but somehow not important enough to him that he can't find a way of being away from his phone for a couple of hours. It's not a hard problem to find a way around if you are remotely inclined to find a way around it. Either he is spectacularly not interested in finding the people who attacked him, or he actively doesn't want to help the police. Even if there is private stuff on his phone, I should think he and his lawyer could find some way of getting the police the data they need.
shuttlt is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th February 2019, 08:16 AM   #958
sadhatter
Philosopher

How come it wasn't big news that they found a possible bottle used in the attack?
A hot sauce bottle dispenses this slowly and accurately.

Not a good design for a weapon, but a great one to make sure you don't get any liquid in any actual dangerous places.
Old 11th February 2019, 08:18 AM   #959
sadhatter
Philosopher

Originally Posted by shuttlt View Post
Look at this case. It is a shocking crime, but somehow not important enough to him that he can't find a way of being away from his phone for a couple of hours. It's not a hard problem to find a way around if you are remotely inclined to find a way around it. Either he is spectacularly not interested in finding the people who attacked him, or he actively doesn't want to help the police. Even if there is private stuff on his phone, I should think he and his lawyer could find some way of getting the police the data they need.
Like backing up and deleting the private data?

Either everyone in this situation is an idiot, or something fishy is going on.
Old 11th February 2019, 08:27 AM   #960
Myriad
Hyperthetical

Location: A pocket paradise between the sewage treatment plant and the railroad
Used bottles containing a small amount of weird-smelling clear liquid (usually just stagnant water tainted by whatever used to be in the bottle) aren't exactly rare. I've seen them everywhere from city streets (next to stairs or other places where people can sit is a likely place to find them) to the middle of the woods a mile from any trail.

If investigators can match the contents of the bottle to some chemical detected on Smollett's clothing, the find might have a chance of meaning something.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Social Issues & Current Events