ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Canada issues , FOTL , Freeman movement

Old 30th November 2010, 05:30 AM   #921
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by Tolls View Post
No, no no...
You don't understand.
I'm you.

Or are you me?

Maybe we're both Hans?

I'm a bit confused...maybe I should log out and log back in again.

It's simple, really....

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
Old 30th November 2010, 08:13 AM   #922
TSR
Illuminator

No, no no...
You don't understand.
I'm you.

Or are you me?

Maybe we're both Hans?

You are the Eggman, I am the Walrus.

Goo Goo ga Joob.

or is that Jew....
TSR is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2010, 11:03 AM   #923
Paul
Illuminator

Originally Posted by TSR View Post
or is that Jew....
Must be. Muslim, communist, progressive or bankster don't rhyme
Paul is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2010, 03:11 PM   #924
catsmate
No longer the 1

Originally Posted by Kid Eager View Post
Bother! My cutting riposte is wasted, as Eldon has left the building. After all, I am Australian and yes, our provinces *did* vote to adopt the Constitution that formed Australia.

I also love the way he answered my question with an answer to another question entirely. I guess that means I stay deluded and sheepled forevermore...
Well you are Australian

I'll miss Eldon, he was a fascinating addition to my collection of loons and my attempt to develop a system for categorising such people.
catsmate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th December 2010, 08:00 AM   #925
D'rok
Free Barbarian on The Land

Bumpity bump.

Good old Eldon has shown up on the WFS forums and is in fine form. The best part is that he's too crazy even for the FOTLers on WFS. Grab a coffee and enjoy:

http://forum.worldfreemansociety.org...=6526&start=80

"Life, like a Saturday afternoon, finds its ruination in purpose." - MdC
D'rok is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th December 2010, 08:15 AM   #926
Tolls
Illuminator

I like his obssession with the Pope controlling everything since the 13th century to the point of actually owning Britain and America.
Tolls is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th December 2010, 10:33 AM   #927
D'rok

I like his obssession with the Pope controlling everything since the 13th century to the point of actually owning Britain and America.
I like how some of the FOTLers manage to see right through him:

Originally Posted by Crazy Serb
As in, you're not the first one (and won't be the last one) to think you've found the Holy Grail of some sort in some ancient scriptures and laws written thousands of years ago that somehow apply today as well.

He said, she said 800 years ago, he did this and that 500 years ago and all... sorry to break it down to you, but none of that applies in modern society. You can't even use the Bible to make an argument of any sort (convincing), as half the people you try to argue with will look at you like you're a loony, following a book written by God knows who with who knows what intentions and perverted and re-written over the last 2,000 years so many times by people who had their own hidden agendas, that the best you can use it for is to start a camp fire...

As far as any believable arguments and points you want to make, again, just try to stay focused here and stop drifting all over the place, and I'm sure me and a few others here might start siding with you.

However, when you bring in ancient Kings, Popes, fictional entities, strawman, slaves, artificial persons, Canada as a hoax, etc, etc. you'll lose most people... Hell, even those who you semi-convert and convince that some of that is true, most of them would never bother using it as an argument in a court of law, in front of a jury of their peers or in public in general. Why? Because it's way too far fetched and based on assumptions that haven't been proven (most of the time) or have been proven wrong by Superior Courts of this country already.

http://forum.worldfreemansociety.org...p=58863#p58863
Too bad they aren't better at looking at themselves in the mirror.

D'rok is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th December 2010, 02:35 PM   #928
jargon buster
Banned

I might sign up again
Now I just need a name.........
jargon buster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th December 2010, 04:47 PM   #929
JLord
Critical Thinker

When I started this thread I didn't expect Eldon to show up here. But it turned into a much more entertaining thread as a result. I am sad to see he is now banned.
JLord is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th December 2010, 04:55 PM   #930
ria_rokz
Muse

Hey, you guys are all the same person using different usernames, remember? You can stop the charade, he's gone now.
ria_rokz is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th December 2010, 09:21 PM   #931
Hans
Philosopher

Quote:
Maybe we're both Hans?

What is this? Hansfalsification?

There is only one Hans (disregard that intellectual pudding luddite MRC-Hans) and may I say I have the genitals to prove it.......

Hey since we're all the same people would someone like to take Eldon's place?
Hans is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th December 2010, 01:27 AM   #932
Aitch

Eldon's place?
Aitch is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th December 2010, 01:07 AM   #933
Rogue1stclass
Muse

Wow, this was the most fun I've had reading a thread in a long time, and I didn't even find it in time to join in!

I want to thank everyone who made it possible, even if it was just one person on 20 different accounts.
Rogue1stclass is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th December 2010, 01:09 AM   #934
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Rogue1stclass View Post
Wow, this was the most fun I've had reading a thread in a long time, and I didn't even find it in time to join in!

I want to thank everyone who made it possible, even if it was just one person on 20 different accounts.
We, the collective, thank you
Hans is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th December 2010, 04:52 AM   #935
Tolls
Illuminator

Join us.
Join ussssss....
Tolls is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th December 2010, 08:35 AM   #936
Rogue1stclass
Muse

Wait, am I the same person logging onto yet another account to praise myself?

I can't keep track anymore.
Rogue1stclass is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th December 2010, 08:50 AM   #937
TjW
Penultimate Amazing

Another convert to autosycophantisolipsism.
Or the same one.
TjW is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th December 2010, 09:00 AM   #938
D'rok

I am the Egg Man. They are the Egg Men. I am the Walrus.

Old 20th December 2010, 11:10 AM   #939
bikerdruid
Philosopher

Originally Posted by D'rok View Post
I am the Egg Man. They are the Egg Men. I am the Walrus.
koo koo kachoo
bikerdruid is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th December 2010, 11:22 AM   #940
Rogue1stclass
Muse

So, can anyone tell me why they are Red Robed Priests of Isis if they didn't wear red robes and weren't priests of Isis for the majority of their history?

I mean, that whole Isis thing was just a blip on their long and sorted careers which predates the Recent geological epoch and continues even today.
Old 20th December 2010, 01:34 PM   #941
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by Rogue1stclass View Post
So, can anyone tell me why they are Red Robed Priests of Isis if they didn't wear red robes and weren't priests of Isis for the majority of their history?

Quite simply, EldonG seem to believe that any time anyone says, "It will be this way FOREVER!", that's actually binding on all of humanity for all time to follow, no matter what anyone else ever says or does on the issue.

Why that doesn't mean that they're actually the mastodon-fur robed medicine men of Ugg the Caveman God is left as an exercise for the reader.
Old 31st May 2012, 11:08 PM   #942
Dazed
Muse

The detaxcanada website looks like a geocities site from 1996, which, in my opinion is more damning than any case law or logic.
Dazed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st June 2012, 05:45 PM   #943
Border Reiver
Philosopher

I'm really story I missed this guy. He seemed like a hoot. Like Rob, but more hate and delusional ideas about law and history.
Old 1st June 2012, 06:13 PM   #944
catsmate
No longer the 1

Originally Posted by Border Reiver View Post
I'm really story I missed this guy. He seemed like a hoot. Like Rob, but more hate and delusional ideas about law and history.
He has a nasty streak; anti-semite and involved in some frauds.
catsmate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th June 2012, 10:34 AM   #945
BaaBaa
Semi-literate hench-person

Thanks to dood, I had my first custom title, "Red-robed Priest of Isis"
Old 28th February 2014, 11:42 AM   #946
arayder
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by catsmate1 View Post
He has a nasty streak; anti-semite and involved in some frauds.
Eldon's baaaaack. . . .

At FreedomClub Canada: http://canadafcusa.wordpress.com/com...ame-explained/

On this page http://canadafcusa.wordpress.com/tax...ified-illegal/ he even repeats the claim that his wife, who committed suicide early in his detax career was really killed by the FBI.

It may be just a cut and paste of his old stuff since as far as anyone can tell Eldon is in the care of family in Merritt Canada.

The word on Quatloos is the the Grande Prairie freeman squatters are citing Eldon's whacky theories.
arayder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th February 2014, 12:43 PM   #947
catsmate
No longer the 1

Originally Posted by arayder View Post
Eldon's baaaaack. . . .

At FreedomClub Canada: http://canadafcusa.wordpress.com/com...ame-explained/

On this page http://canadafcusa.wordpress.com/tax...ified-illegal/ he even repeats the claim that his wife, who committed suicide early in his detax career was really killed by the FBI.

It may be just a cut and paste of his old stuff since as far as anyone can tell Eldon is in the care of family in Merritt Canada.

The word on Quatloos is the the Grande Prairie freeman squatters are citing Eldon's whacky theories.
That should work well for them, I must check in at Quatloos.
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.
Old 28th February 2014, 02:28 PM   #948
JLord
Critical Thinker

I wonder if he would come back on this forum again to update us on his research findings?
JLord is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th February 2014, 02:36 PM   #949
Ian Osborne
JREF Kid
Tagger

Originally Posted by JLord View Post
I wonder if he would come back on this forum again to update us on his research findings?
He's banned.

"The fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown." - Carl Sagan
Ian Osborne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th February 2014, 09:08 PM   #950
arayder
Graduate Poster

Getting around the banning ain't ole Eldon's only problem.

Despite living with his daughter who cut his wife, her momma, down from the extension cord with which she hung herself Eldon still manages keep alive the delusion that everything since his 1980's break from reality happened just as he imagines it.

In light of his mindlessly redundant 2000's can.taxes defense of his failed "methods" and his more recent unhinged cut and paste rants on the backwaters of freeman/sovereign/detax 1990's style forums one has to ask how often his more sane family caretakers will allow him keyboard access.

I say "more sane" since it seems that every family member who has touched upon the warped essence of what is "Eldon" has killed herself (Chavala, the first wife), run away (the son, Brent) or become helpless enablers (daughter Maria and his common law wife).

Last edited by arayder; 28th February 2014 at 09:20 PM.
arayder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th March 2015, 05:53 AM   #951
fitzgibbon
Master Poster

Apologies for resurrecting a necro-thread but a friend liked a FB posting that at first struck me as FOTLish but on second skim through I noticed "Detax". Is the name Amanda Vollmer familiar to any on the FOTL/Soveriegn/Detax followers?

If anyone's feeling adventurous, her FB page is:

https://www.facebook.com/greatcentralsun

and you have to friend request her.

Fitz
"Television is a circus, a carnival, a traveling troupe of acrobats, storytellers, dancers, singers, jugglers, side-show freaks, lion tamers, and football players. We're in the boredom-killing business! So if you want the truth... Go to God!"
Howard Beale, "Network"
fitzgibbon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th March 2015, 01:42 PM   #952
catsmate
No longer the 1

Originally Posted by fitzgibbon View Post
Apologies for resurrecting a necro-thread but a friend liked a FB posting that at first struck me as FOTLish but on second skim through I noticed "Detax". Is the name Amanda Vollmer familiar to any on the FOTL/Soveriegn/Detax followers?

If anyone's feeling adventurous, her FB page is:

https://www.facebook.com/greatcentralsun

and you have to friend request her.

Fitz
Nope, and she doesn't appear on a search at Quatloos.
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.
Old 29th March 2015, 07:00 AM   #953
fitzgibbon
Master Poster

Originally Posted by catsmate1 View Post
Nope, and she doesn't appear on a search at Quatloos.
Thanks.

She initially talks about "Got any 3rd party credit collectors at your tail? Tell them to shove it! Once an alleged debt goes to a third party collector, it's over because that alleged debt has been sold, which means the original contract you signed is null and void. You have no contract with the new collector, so you can tell them to go away (legally). I have done this successfully plenty of times and if you want to do it contact me. I do charge for this service but it's minor compared to paying your wage to numbers punched out of thin air into a computer!"
(bolding mine)

and then later "The Government will steal any tax return money you have so it is wise to also to the Detax method of filing taxes (in Canada)"

I'm sure CRA would be interested in her

Fitz
"Television is a circus, a carnival, a traveling troupe of acrobats, storytellers, dancers, singers, jugglers, side-show freaks, lion tamers, and football players. We're in the boredom-killing business! So if you want the truth... Go to God!"
Howard Beale, "Network"
fitzgibbon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories