ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Canada issues , FOTL , Freeman movement

Reply
Old 31st August 2010, 06:56 AM   #201
Gawdzilla Sama
121.92-meter mutant fire-breathing lizard-thingy
 
Gawdzilla Sama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Northern St. Louis County, Missouri.
Posts: 42,180
Originally Posted by D'rok View Post
Way ahead of ya - I'm solar powered. I switch to being lager-powered when my solar batteries run down.
I went the hops-power route in the '60s. Now I'm running on fossil.


Fossil fuel.
__________________
Guns that are instantly available for use are instantly available for misuse.
World War II Diplomatic and Political Resources
Hyperwar, WWII Military History
Buying conspiracy books is a voluntary tax on stupid.
Gawdzilla Sama is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2010, 08:14 AM   #202
JLord
Critical Thinker
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 426
Originally Posted by EldonG View Post
I would comment on this:
While ignoring responses to the rest of what you have said? Ok, I will assume you are conceding my other points.

Quote:
As I have observed, lawyers commit their primary part in the fraud by 'omission', and not 'commission'.

It's making statements without explaining why the acts or procedures do or do not work.
If you would like any further explanation or clarification of anything I have said let me know. I have no problem offering further explanations if something is unclear to you.

Quote:
For instance, I used the website: Ask a lawyer, about the currency being a promissory note thing, as stated in the Bank of Canada currency has change since that court decision or opinion of some of the judges. But, he didn't explain what the changes were.

It took further research by myself to determine that the 'promise to pay' feature that was previously on the currency had been removed.
I assume that by "research" you mean that you looked at a $5 bill and found that it no longer had the same wording that was being discussed in the case. Because I suspect that if someone told you currency had changed since that decision, they were probably referring to the removal of this language. Something which is evident by looking at any bill.

Quote:
Under what circumstances could this have been done by Parliament, or whomever made such a decision?
Under the same circumstances as any laws in Canada are made or varied.

Quote:
Well it seems that whoever or whatever organization did it felt that it was ok to show that Canada was a make believe vessel at sea that would never reach home port, and thus, there was no need to have 'ship script' that would be redeemable by the members (persons) of the corporate body, and since all Canadians were considered to be slave crewmembers on the Canadian war galley, they had no more need for a promissory note to eventually redeem for real asset value money
No. Parliament changed the law by making an amendment to the Bank of Canada Act stating:

25.(6) Notes of the Bank are neither promissory notes nor bills of exchange within the meaning of the Bills of Exchange Act.

As you can see there is no reference to reference to a ship at sea or a make-believe vessel. There is no need to reference a ship's script situation because fiat currency was a well known concept when this law was changed. Again, the fact that we have a fiat currency and that a ship's script could also be considered like a form of fiat currency does not mean the two are one in the same. Nor does it imply that parliament considered Canadian currency to be a form of ship's script.

There are specific definitions of "ship's script" and "fiat currency" that will show you the difference. Ship's script only applies to the specific situation of being on a ship. It doesn't mean that any other type of fiat currency not relating to ships has to be described in the terms of ship's script.

A ship's script is a form of fiat currency, that doesn't mean fiat currency is a ship's script. It is similar in some ways and different some ways. Similarly schizophrenia is a form of mental illness, but that doesn't mean a mental illness is always schizophrenia. You wouldn't look at a person with depression and say "he's got some wierd form of make-believe schizophrenia." You would just call it by the more accurate description "depression." So when faced with Canada having a fiat currency I am at a loss why anyone would try to describe it as "Canada has some wierd form of ship's script as currency where the country is a make believe ship and the citizens are like slave crewmembers." Just describe what is happening by the correct and most accurate English words that have been widely used for decades to describe the situation and say "Canada uses a fiat currency."

Last edited by JLord; 31st August 2010 at 08:22 AM.
JLord is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2010, 08:32 AM   #203
carlitos
"más divertido"
 
carlitos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 17,516
Originally Posted by EldonG View Post
I, Eldon Warman have no quarrel or obsession with the Roman Catholic Church. It mattes not to me how many beads they count or how much holy water they sprinkle, or the fact that they worship a pig (Iesus and later Jesus just means 'pig' in latin).
Hebrew = Jeshua / Jehoshua, meaning "Jehovah is salvation."
Greek = Iesous
Latin = Jesus

I think that "pig" in Latin is just sus, and "pig" in Greek is panoli.

Quote:
What I am concerned about is the secular or worldly claim to power that is by the Pontifex maximus (Pontiff) of the Holy Roman Empire, whose claim is to be Ruler of the World. That Rule was made perfectly clear when the Pope of Rome became overlord over England in 1213. And that treaty is FOREVER.
FOREVER? You don't say. The Acts of Union in 1707 might have mentioned it.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2010, 08:39 AM   #204
twinstead
Penultimate Amazing
 
twinstead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 12,368
Why do I keep seeing detox Canada instead of detax Canada when I look at the thread title?

weird.
__________________
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your INFORMED opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. -- Harlan Ellison
twinstead is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2010, 08:42 AM   #205
Ian Osborne
JREF Kid
Tagger
 
Ian Osborne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 7,515
Originally Posted by twinstead View Post
Why do I keep seeing detox Canada instead of detax Canada when I look at the thread title?

weird.
Not really weird. After all, one poster to this thread should take more water with it.
__________________
"Faith without doubt leads to moral arrogance, the eternal pratfall of the religiously convinced" - Joe Klein, Time magazine

"The fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown." - Carl Sagan
Ian Osborne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2010, 08:47 AM   #206
carlitos
"más divertido"
 
carlitos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 17,516
Originally Posted by twinstead View Post
Why do I keep seeing detox Canada instead of detax Canada when I look at the thread title?

weird.
same here.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2010, 09:31 AM   #207
lopeyschools
Critical Thinker
 
lopeyschools's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 397
Originally Posted by EldonG View Post
That is a childish response. But, I guess, if one is a shill with nothing to say in rebuttal, your response would be appropriate.
Really? I thought it was a clever way to demonstrate the impotence of organizations like Opus Dei in the modern world. The peanut gallery has more cultural significance and influence then some obscure catholic group. Nevermind the fact you didn't address my previous points in the slightest.

I could use a payraise from the pope, I am a little short on innocent souls lately.

Out of curiousity, do you read a lot of Dan Brown books?
lopeyschools is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2010, 09:39 AM   #208
The Platypus
Graduate Poster
 
The Platypus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,883
Remember folks, if you state something and the "freeman" doesn't respond, according to how things work in the "freeman" fantasy, their non-response means that they are in agreement, that what you said is valid, and they are then bound by it.

This is the how they say their game works when they send their bizarre letters to others, they claim that they are in agreement if they don't respond.
__________________
I'll go with the qualified experts, over some ranting guy on the internet that claims he has "the truth".

Always beware of those that overuse, capitalize and blanket themselves in them word "truth". I may not always know the truth, but i do know when i'm being lied too.

Last edited by The Platypus; 31st August 2010 at 09:42 AM.
The Platypus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2010, 09:59 AM   #209
EldonG
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 211
Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
Hebrew = Jeshua / Jehoshua, meaning "Jehovah is salvation."
Greek = Iesous
Latin = Jesus

I think that "pig" in Latin is just sus, and "pig" in Greek is panoli.


FOREVER? You don't say. The Acts of Union in 1707 might have mentioned it.
Up until the 2nd edition of the KJV Bible, the name was 'IESUS'. The Latin abbreviation 'IE' means 'That Is' or 'It is'. The 'J' wasn't used in the Latin alphabet until the late 1600s AD. Phonetically, the 'je' = ge or geo, meaning physical earty or earthly material. See geologist, geology.

The Latin word for 'pig, swine, hog = sus. The domestic pig has the biologic name: sus domestica

Your statement is the common ' cover story' to hide the fact that the Red Robed Priesthood of Isis were really behind the early death of Yehsua, in that their students from the Babylonian Captivity, the Pharisees carried out their 'elimination of a man with the poison against their fascist system.

And, you insinuate that 1707 was the end of FOREVER? Interesting!

Last edited by EldonG; 31st August 2010 at 10:01 AM.
EldonG is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2010, 10:06 AM   #210
EldonG
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 211
Originally Posted by lopeyschools View Post
Really? I thought it was a clever way to demonstrate the impotence of organizations like Opus Dei in the modern world. The peanut gallery has more cultural significance and influence then some obscure catholic group. Nevermind the fact you didn't address my previous points in the slightest.

I could use a payraise from the pope, I am a little short on innocent souls lately.

Out of curiousity, do you read a lot of Dan Brown books?
Never heard of the fellow. Well, if you were to open your eyes and clear the wax from your ears, you might notice that many of the influential politicians in Canada and the USA, as well as in GP, are Knights of Malta. That organization has its own city/state within Rome.

Previous points? Obviously they weren't worthy of an intelligent answer.
EldonG is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2010, 10:22 AM   #211
EldonG
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 211
Originally Posted by The Platypus View Post
Remember folks, if you state something and the "freeman" doesn't respond, according to how things work in the "freeman" fantasy, their non-response means that they are in agreement, that what you said is valid, and they are then bound by it.

This is the how they say their game works when they send their bizarre letters to others, they claim that they are in agreement if they don't respond.
I didn't acquiesce to any such thing. Why should I respond to your ignorance or attempted deceit? I do not promote the 'freeman' idea, and never have. 'Freeman' means exactly the same as 'citizen', 'subject' or 'person'- a slave granted privileges by the slave owner, privileges, such as 'due process of law' that can be removed at the slightest suggestion of disobedience to the slave owner's rules. 'Free man' (liber homo) means 'free will man', the proper status of Creator God's Children on Planet Earth. The counter to this status is 'slave status' - under the control of another, as a barge is slave to the tugboat.

What does 'due process mean? From the original Magna Carta that the Pope voided, for this very reason:

20. For a trivial offence, a free man (liber homo) shall be fined only in proportion to the degree of his offence, and for a serious offence correspondingly, but not so heavily as to deprive him of his livelihood. In the same way, a merchant shall be spared his merchandise, and a husbandman the implements of his husbandry, if they fall upon the mercy of a royal court. None of these fines shall be imposed except by the assessment on oath of reputable men of the neighbourhood. (Grand Jury)

24. No sheriff, constable, coroners, or other bailiffs of ours shall hold the pleas of our crown. [Note: That was before the Crown became an incorporated body politic.]

38. No bailiff, on his own simple assertion, shall henceforth any one to his law, without producing faithful witnesses in evidence.

39. No free man (liber homo) shall be taken, or imprisoned, or disseized, or outlawed, or exiled, or in any way harmed--nor will we go upon or send upon him--save by the lawful judgment of his peers or by the law of the land. [Note: The Law of the Land, the abode of mankind, is the negative form of the Golden Rule - Do no harm. Statute law is a form of Maritime Law - Law of the Sea, used in incorporate bodies politic.]

Last edited by EldonG; 31st August 2010 at 10:26 AM.
EldonG is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2010, 10:27 AM   #212
D'rok
Free Barbarian on The Land
 
D'rok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 6,399
Originally Posted by The Platypus View Post
Remember folks, if you state something and the "freeman" doesn't respond, according to how things work in the "freeman" fantasy, their non-response means that they are in agreement, that what you said is valid, and they are then bound by it.

This is the how they say their game works when they send their bizarre letters to others, they claim that they are in agreement if they don't respond.
How could you be so silly? You thought Eldon was a "freeman" when he's actually a "free man". Can't you see that the space between the two words makes all the difference?
__________________
"War exists within the continuum of politics, in which play is continuous, and no outcome is final, save for a global thermonuclear war, which might be." - Darth Rotor

"Life, like a Saturday afternoon, finds its ruination in purpose." - MdC
D'rok is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2010, 10:28 AM   #213
JLord
Critical Thinker
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 426
Originally Posted by The Platypus View Post
Remember folks, if you state something and the "freeman" doesn't respond, according to how things work in the "freeman" fantasy, their non-response means that they are in agreement that what you said is valid.

This is the how they say their game works when they send their bizarre letters to others, they claim that they are in agreement if they don't respond.
Interesting you should point this out...

From the detax Canada website:

Quote:
If there is any representative of any department of government, Canadian or American, who can provide proof that there is any information offered on this website which is incorrect, erroneous or illegal, then please feel free to inform the webmaster, and it will be promptly corrected or removed from this internet website.

As of August 2010, no government department or agency has offered any proof of error or illegality. Therefore, it is my belief that the maxim of law, "silence constitutes acquiescence" prevails.
First of all this is obviously not a situation where silence constitutes acquiescence for obvious reasons. That idea only applies to situations where a person had a duty to speak up if they objected to something. There is no general duty to respond to letters, statements, or random internet postings. Those can be ignored.

The actual application of this idea applies in a few different situations. One is in contract law where there is a pre-existing contractual relationship between parties where silence has been understood to constitute acceptance then you have a duty to speak up if you want to change this arrangement. The other contract law situation where it could apply is if you are offered something, you have reasonable chance to refuse the offer, but instead you act as though you have accepted and take ownership of the thing being offered. These would be the types of situations where a contract can be acecpted through silence.

Another area where this idea comes up is in the context of the equitable rule of estoppel. This would apply if you could assert some right, you choose not to, another person relies on the fact you have remained silent, and you then try assert your right against them. So for example you walk accross you neighbour's lawn every day on your way to work. He always smiles and waves as you walk by. Over the years the grass becomes ground down. The neighbour then sues you for the damage to his lawn. He could get token damages for that first time you walked accross, but he would be estopped from collecting the ongoing damages because you nveer said anything all those years.

I just explain these concepts to ensure I am not misundrestood. Because I think it should be self evident to most people that the law would apply to allow people to foist letters onto another party such that if they don't respond they have accepted something by silence. This would obviously be ridiculous and would force people to respond to dozens of letters every day just to stay out of unwanted agreements. The idea that someone could be bound to accept something they aren't even aware of on an internet site is even more absurd.

Back to the detax website, the above statement is immediate followed by:

Quote:
The primary assertions made on this website are:

1. The income tax applies only to fictional entities called persons.
This has been proven incorrect in court. The Canada Revenue Agency also declares this to be false on their website. The author of the site is surely aware of these facts yet continues to assert that "no government department has offered proof of error. I can only conclude that the author of the website is deliberately trying to decieve people because the CRA and several Canadian courts (all of which are government agencies) have offered proof of error. The author of the site is ignoring this fact and deliberately stating false information on his site.
JLord is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2010, 10:44 AM   #214
EldonG
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 211
[quote=JLord;6283848]While ignoring responses to the rest of what you have said? Ok, I will assume you are conceding my other points.

I have conceded to nothing that you have spewed. To those desirous of individual unalienable rights, including the right to the fruits of their own labour, you only demonstrate why lawyers are so very frequently called traitors and liers.

As 'officers of the Court' (with 'the Court being part of the administrative organization of the corporate Crown of the City of london), all lawyers have their first obligation and fielty to the corporate Crown, and not to the victim people who pays them their demanded '20 pieces of silver'.

And, why do 'lawyers and judges wear 'black robes' in Court? Is it not because they represent the blackend by smoke of the burned offerings of human sacrifice of the Priests of Baal or Molech. The term, cannibal' means 'priest of baal'. Also, the hjudges wear a blood red collar or sash around their necks, representing the spillage of the blood of their human sacrifices.

Is it also true that the live birth of a child is recorded in Crown records, but at the end of 7 years, the child is declared 'legally dead' if no document is filed declaring that the child is still living, and every 7 years thereafter, until the age of majority?

Do judges not consider the man before him in court is 'legally dead, as dead as the corporate structure he represents, or, as dead as the corporate legal name, he deceitfully imposes on the 'presumed to be dead' human body?

Remember, the name of Babylon's God meant 'wealth', and the overlord of the Priesthood of Isis is the one represented in the Bible as Lucifer or Satan, and, as the black robes suggest, that represents 'death' - a hatred for the individual rights of Creator God's children on Planet Earth.

Last edited by EldonG; 31st August 2010 at 10:47 AM.
EldonG is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2010, 10:50 AM   #215
Blue Mountain
Resident Skeptical Hobbit
 
Blue Mountain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Waging war on woo-woo in Winnipeg
Posts: 5,133
Originally Posted by JLord View Post
<snip>

Back to the detax website, the above statement is immediate followed by:
Quote:
The primary assertions made on this website are:

1. The income tax applies only to fictional entities called persons.
This has been proven incorrect in court. The Canada Revenue Agency also declares this to be false on their website. The author of the site is surely aware of these facts yet continues to assert that "no government department has offered proof of error. I can only conclude that the author of the website is deliberately trying to decieve people because the CRA and several Canadian courts (all of which are government agencies) have offered proof of error. The author of the site is ignoring this fact and deliberately stating false information on his site.
Could this be used as a basis for a complaint to Industry Canada?
__________________
The social illusion reigns to-day upon all the heaped-up ruins of the past, and to it belongs the future. The masses have never thirsted after truth. They turn aside from evidence that is not to their taste, preferring to deify error, if error seduce them. Gustav Le Bon, The Crowd, 1895 (from the French)
Canadian or living in Canada? PM me if you want an entry on the list of Canadians on the forum.
Blue Mountain is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2010, 10:57 AM   #216
Blue Mountain
Resident Skeptical Hobbit
 
Blue Mountain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Waging war on woo-woo in Winnipeg
Posts: 5,133
Originally Posted by EldonG View Post
<snip>

And, why do 'lawyers and judges wear 'black robes' in Court? Is it not because they represent the blackend by smoke of the burned offerings of human sacrifice of the Priests of Baal or Molech. The term, cannibal' means 'priest of baal'. Also, the hjudges wear a blood red collar or sash around their necks, representing the spillage of the blood of their human sacrifices.
No, it's because if they wore white robes the would look like angels, and in Canada's increasing secular society we don't want to make it look like justice is dispensed by angels.

(See? I can make up stuff too!)

Quote:
Is it also true that the live birth of a child is recorded in Crown records, but at the end of 7 years, the child is declared 'legally dead' if no document is filed declaring that the child is still living, and every 7 years thereafter, until the age of majority?
Unless you can point to the appropriate section of the Vital Statstics Act (any province's will do), I'd say "no."

Quote:
Remember, the name of Babylon's God meant 'wealth' ...
Which god? The Babylonians weren't monotheists.
__________________
The social illusion reigns to-day upon all the heaped-up ruins of the past, and to it belongs the future. The masses have never thirsted after truth. They turn aside from evidence that is not to their taste, preferring to deify error, if error seduce them. Gustav Le Bon, The Crowd, 1895 (from the French)
Canadian or living in Canada? PM me if you want an entry on the list of Canadians on the forum.
Blue Mountain is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2010, 10:58 AM   #217
D'rok
Free Barbarian on The Land
 
D'rok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 6,399
Originally Posted by EldonG View Post
And, why do 'lawyers and judges wear 'black robes' in Court? Is it not because they represent the blackend by smoke of the burned offerings of human sacrifice of the Priests of Baal or Molech. The term, cannibal' means 'priest of baal'. Also, the hjudges wear a blood red collar or sash around their necks, representing the spillage of the blood of their human sacrifices.
Dammit. Now I regret not sitting for the bar. Being a lawyer is just like getting paid to LARP!
__________________
"War exists within the continuum of politics, in which play is continuous, and no outcome is final, save for a global thermonuclear war, which might be." - Darth Rotor

"Life, like a Saturday afternoon, finds its ruination in purpose." - MdC
D'rok is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2010, 10:58 AM   #218
EldonG
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 211
Originally Posted by JLord View Post
Interesting you should point this out...

Back to the detax website, the above statement is immediate followed by:



This has been proven incorrect in court. The Canada Revenue Agency also declares this to be false on their website. The author of the site is surely aware of these facts yet continues to assert that "no government department has offered proof of error. I can only conclude that the author of the website is deliberately trying to decieve people because the CRA and several Canadian courts (all of which are government agencies) have offered proof of error. The author of the site is ignoring this fact and deliberately stating false information on his site.
Do you mean to say that CRA has a different version of the Income Tax Act of Canada than the one that is posted on the Internet by the Canadian Government and CANLII?

I find this on the CANLII website: They haven't yet posted the version that shows the amendments after the middle of July, 2010.

Quote:
Liability for Tax

Tax payable by persons resident in Canada

2. (1) An income tax shall be paid, as required by this Act, on the taxable income for each taxation year of every person resident in Canada at any time in the year. Unquote

Is it possible that the latest revision to the ITA of Canada has changed 'persons resident in Canada to: 'free will men, male and female, living on the land commonly called Canada'

And, 'persons resident in Canada' ? Would that not mean 'an inanimate 'thing' sitting somewhere, and 'in Canada' means within something, like a vessel, and not ON the land.


[Emphasis by bold and size is mine.]

Last edited by EldonG; 31st August 2010 at 11:11 AM.
EldonG is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2010, 11:19 AM   #219
Aitch
Guest
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,723
Originally Posted by EldonG View Post
And, why do 'lawyers and judges wear 'black robes' in Court? Is it not because they represent the blackend by smoke of the burned offerings of human sacrifice of the Priests of Baal or Molech. The term, cannibal' means 'priest of baal'. Also, the hjudges wear a blood red collar or sash around their necks, representing the spillage of the blood of their human sacrifices.
in English courts, lawyers (barristers) wear black because they went into mourning at the death of (I think) Queen Caroline. and never bothered changing back.

Judges generally, IIRC, wear black, but wear red in certain courts.

If there are children present (Family court) or the weather is exceptonally hot, court dress may be dispensed with.
Aitch is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2010, 11:58 AM   #220
JLord
Critical Thinker
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 426
Originally Posted by EldonG View Post
I have conceded to nothing that you have spewed.
And yet you provide no response? How do you expect people believe your position when you provide only bare denials and no argument to respond to points others have raise?

Quote:
As 'officers of the Court' (with 'the Court being part of the administrative organization of the corporate Crown of the City of london), all lawyers have their first obligation and fielty to the corporate Crown, and not to the victim people who pays them their demanded '20 pieces of silver'.
That insn't the case. Lawyers have a duty to their client. Their duty to the crown only extends to the fact they have to abide by the laws and abide by the rules of court and the like. It doesn't prevent a lawyer from representing an individual in a dispute against the crown, as countless numbers of lawyer do succesfully all hte time.

Quote:
And, why do 'lawyers and judges wear 'black robes' in Court? Is it not because they represent the blackend by smoke of the burned offerings of human sacrifice of the Priests of Baal or Molech?
No it isn't. I guess anyone can take any colour to represent anything they like, but this was not the reasoning behind wearing black robes at any point in history.

Quote:
Is it also true that the live birth of a child is recorded in Crown records, but at the end of 7 years, the child is declared 'legally dead' if no document is filed declaring that the child is still living, and every 7 years thereafter, until the age of majority?
No, this isn't true either. You might be getting the seven years from other laws that allow a court to make a determination that a person is dead if nobody has been in contact with them for seven years and you have reason to think they might be dead. Like for instance if your spouse is missing for seven years you can usually get out of the marriage on this basis. But there is no possible application of the law that works the way you are stating here. No law says so, and it obviously wouldn't make sense if the law did apply as you state.

Quote:
Do judges not consider the man before him in court is 'legally dead, as dead as the corporate structure he represents, or, as dead as the corporate legal name, he deceitfully imposes on the 'presumed to be dead' human body?
No. A person who is actually appearing in court would never under any circumstance be considered "legally dead." Also, a person is not a corporation and does not have a corporate name. Corporations are entities created by statute. They are defined in the Business Corporations Act and are seperate from living humans.
JLord is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2010, 12:10 PM   #221
JLord
Critical Thinker
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 426
Originally Posted by EldonG View Post
Is it possible that the latest revision to the ITA of Canada has changed 'persons resident in Canada to: 'free will men, male and female, living on the land commonly called Canada'
No but I don't see any distinction between the wording as it stands and the changes you are contemplating. Your version would work fine as well assuming that you had a definition for "free will man" that included all living humans in Canada. But just because you can think of an alternate wording or alternate definitions, that doesn't mean there is anything wrong with the current definition.

Quote:
And, 'persons resident in Canada' ? Would that not mean 'an inanimate 'thing' sitting somewhere,
No, a person is a living human being. Not an inanimate thing. This should be self evident, but if not I suggest reading one of the many court decisions posted in this thread where the court confirms this fact.

Quote:
and 'in Canada' means within something, like a vessel, and not ON the land.
No, it means on the land. Within the boundaries of Canadian territory. I don't really understand what the argument is here because common usage of the English language would disagree with you.

For instance, look at the first definition for the word "in" that is offered by dictionary.com.

Quote:
in   /ɪn/ Show Spelled [in] Show IPA preposition, adverb, adjective, noun, verb, inned, in·ning.

–preposition

1. (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
It would be clear to anyone relaying on accepted English language conventions that "in Canada" means "within the limits of the place called Canada."

Quote:
[Emphasis by bold and size is mine.]
Thank you for pointing that out. That was very courteous of you to avoid possible confusion.
JLord is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2010, 12:13 PM   #222
Alareth
Philosopher
 
Alareth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 7,678
Originally Posted by EldonG View Post

And, 'persons resident in Canada' ? Would that not mean 'an inanimate 'thing' sitting somewhere, and 'in Canada' means within something, like a vessel, and not ON the land.
No.

You are trying to redefine common words to fit your fantasy. Will you next attempt to redefine black as white?

Rational people understand that to mean someone who lives in Canada, but you want to bend the English language until it breaks and becomes meaningless.
Alareth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2010, 12:20 PM   #223
Papermache
Thinker
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 174
Cannibal, according to the etymology from the Oxford English Dictionary.
[In 16th c. pl. Canibales, a. Sp. Canibales, originally one of the forms of the ethnic name Carib or Caribes, a fierce nation of the West Indies, who are recorded to have been anthropophagi, and from whom the name was subsequently extended as a descriptive term. . . . ]
Nothing to do with Ba'al at all.
Papermache is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2010, 12:26 PM   #224
D'rok
Free Barbarian on The Land
 
D'rok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 6,399
Some homework for Eldon:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equivocation
__________________
"War exists within the continuum of politics, in which play is continuous, and no outcome is final, save for a global thermonuclear war, which might be." - Darth Rotor

"Life, like a Saturday afternoon, finds its ruination in purpose." - MdC
D'rok is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2010, 12:31 PM   #225
carlitos
"más divertido"
 
carlitos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 17,516
With apologies for the diversion...

Originally Posted by EldonG
Up until the 2nd edition of the KJV Bible, the name was 'IESUS'. The Latin abbreviation 'IE' means 'That Is' or 'It is'. The 'J' wasn't used in the Latin alphabet until the late 1600s AD. Phonetically, the 'je' = ge or geo, meaning physical earty or earthly material. See geologist, geology.
Well, I think that you are correct about the letter "j," more or less. It's the consonant form of "i." It came into use with French in the 1400's, and other romance languages over the next few hundred years. In English, there were / are rules for where to use "j" and where to use "dg" (jerk vs. hedge, for example). But anyway...

Originally Posted by EldonG
The Latin word for 'pig, swine, hog = sus. The domestic pig has the biologic name: sus domestica
Is your point that Catholics chose a Latin name for their savior which intentionally disrespects the very guy on whom their whole religion is based? Why would they do this?

Quote:
Your statement is the common ' cover story' to hide the fact that the Red Robed Priesthood of Isis were really behind the early death of Yehsua, in that their students from the Babylonian Captivity, the Pharisees carried out their 'elimination of a man with the poison against their fascist system.
So it's a "cover story" to hide this fact. Except that pretty much everyone around spoke Latin at the time and any idiot with a latin dictionary can figure out the big secret? Sort of like when I tell my female boss "C U Next Tuesday?" You are the only one that has this figured out? Do you do numerology too?

Originally Posted by EldonG
Quote:
FOREVER? You don't say. The Acts of Union in 1707 might have mentioned it.
And, you insinuate that 1707 was the end of FOREVER? Interesting!
I insinuated no such thing. It just seems like common sense that, when documenting the Acts of Union, the Parliament of Scotland might have put in a footnote like "by the way, despite all the "Great Britain" stuff in this document, the Pope is overlord of England forever!"

Last edited by carlitos; 31st August 2010 at 12:33 PM. Reason: quotes
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2010, 12:43 PM   #226
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler
 
Horatius's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 25,819
Originally Posted by JLord View Post
I don't really understand what the argument is here because common usage of the English language would disagree with you.


When you get right down to it, wilfully misreading the language of statutes is really all they have going for them (besides the bizarro religious nuttery, of course). They insist on definitions and interpretations that are at odds with those of pretty much everyone else involved in the discussion.

When you have a guy who refuses to accept that the word "person" encompasses a "natural human being", there's really nothing more you can say to him. The mental disconnect is too great.
__________________
Obviously, that means cats are indeed evil and that ownership or display of a feline is an overt declaration of one's affiliation with dark forces. - Cl1mh4224rd
Horatius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2010, 01:24 PM   #227
uke2se
Penultimate Amazing
 
uke2se's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 10,645
So, red robed priests of Isis something something Roman Law something something City of London something something Jesus is a pig something something Queen Victoria something something equals I don't have to pay taxes?

I'm interested in this. I have never enjoyed paying taxes, and if I can make it so that everyone else pays and I don't, that would be really swell for a lazy SOB like me. So, could you give me any examples of real cases when this argument actually works?
uke2se is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2010, 01:35 PM   #228
carlitos
"más divertido"
 
carlitos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 17,516
Takin' the E out of JREF

Originally Posted by EldonG View Post
'Free man' (liber homo) means 'free will man', the proper status of Creator God's Children on Planet Earth.
I don't think that you should do linguistics, unless it's for the comedy.



Even if right, it would be homo liber, with the words reversed. Solvo vir, maybe? Any Latin speakers?
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2010, 02:33 PM   #229
lopeyschools
Critical Thinker
 
lopeyschools's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 397
Originally Posted by EldonG View Post
Never heard of the fellow. Well, if you were to open your eyes and clear the wax from your ears, you might notice that many of the influential politicians in Canada and the USA, as well as in GP, are Knights of Malta. That organization has its own city/state within Rome.

Previous points? Obviously they weren't worthy of an intelligent answer.
Aren't they a charity group?

So the Protestant reformation wasn't important to the Popes power? Wow. Just wow... I want to speak to your history teacher old man, right now!
lopeyschools is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2010, 03:06 PM   #230
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing
 
dudalb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 36,757
Originally Posted by catsmate1 View Post
Well his crap about the Spanish Inquisition killing fifty million was my personal favourite.
Well, it is easy to kill that many when no one expects you....
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2010, 04:15 PM   #231
Fitter
Illuminator
 
Fitter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,049
Originally Posted by D'rok View Post
How could you be so silly? You thought Eldon was a "freeman" when he's actually a "free man". Can't you see that the space between the two words makes all the difference?
Sort of like the Saskatchewan Roughriders and the Ottawa Rough Riders?
Fitter is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2010, 04:21 PM   #232
Gawdzilla Sama
121.92-meter mutant fire-breathing lizard-thingy
 
Gawdzilla Sama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Northern St. Louis County, Missouri.
Posts: 42,180
Originally Posted by twinstead View Post
Why do I keep seeing detox Canada instead of detax Canada when I look at the thread title?

weird.
Because, like detaxing Canada, it's a really bad idea?
__________________
Guns that are instantly available for use are instantly available for misuse.
World War II Diplomatic and Political Resources
Hyperwar, WWII Military History
Buying conspiracy books is a voluntary tax on stupid.
Gawdzilla Sama is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2010, 04:23 PM   #233
lopeyschools
Critical Thinker
 
lopeyschools's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 397
Originally Posted by Fitter View Post
Sort of like the Saskatchewan Roughriders and the Ottawa Rough Riders?
I have some friends who would balk to hear their beloved roughriders ever compared to the rough riders...
lopeyschools is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2010, 05:15 PM   #234
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing
 
dudalb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 36,757
The only REAL Rough Rider....







dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2010, 05:58 PM   #235
D'rok
Free Barbarian on The Land
 
D'rok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 6,399
Originally Posted by Fitter View Post
Sort of like the Saskatchewan Roughriders and the Ottawa Rough Riders?
Exactly!
__________________
"War exists within the continuum of politics, in which play is continuous, and no outcome is final, save for a global thermonuclear war, which might be." - Darth Rotor

"Life, like a Saturday afternoon, finds its ruination in purpose." - MdC
D'rok is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2010, 06:04 PM   #236
twinstead
Penultimate Amazing
 
twinstead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 12,368
I can see why courts get exasperated with these folks; imagine simply redefining words as an argument, then staring at you blankly when you explain why they are wrong. "In Canada" simply means inside the geographical borders of the country of Canada. Sheesh.
__________________
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your INFORMED opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. -- Harlan Ellison

Last edited by twinstead; 31st August 2010 at 06:06 PM.
twinstead is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2010, 06:13 PM   #237
lopeyschools
Critical Thinker
 
lopeyschools's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 397
Originally Posted by twinstead View Post
I can see why courts get exasperated with these folks; imagine simply redefining words as an argument, then staring at you blankly when you explain why they are wrong. "In Canada" simply means inside the geographical borders of the country of Canada. Sheesh.
+1

not to mention these cases don't help the backlog that is the court system

Last edited by lopeyschools; 31st August 2010 at 06:15 PM.
lopeyschools is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2010, 06:19 PM   #238
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler
 
Horatius's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 25,819
Originally Posted by Fitter View Post
Sort of like the Saskatchewan Roughriders and the Ottawa Rough Riders?


Yes, exactly. The existence of the Space Clearly Demonstrates the Far Superior Nature of The One Over the Other.



The fact that they don't exist anymore is irrelevant to the issue.
__________________
Obviously, that means cats are indeed evil and that ownership or display of a feline is an overt declaration of one's affiliation with dark forces. - Cl1mh4224rd
Horatius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2010, 06:31 PM   #239
D'rok
Free Barbarian on The Land
 
D'rok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 6,399
Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
Yes, exactly. The existence of the Space Clearly Demonstrates the Far Superior Nature of The One Over the Other.



The fact that they don't exist anymore is irrelevant to the issue.
Go Renegades! Wait...D'oh!
__________________
"War exists within the continuum of politics, in which play is continuous, and no outcome is final, save for a global thermonuclear war, which might be." - Darth Rotor

"Life, like a Saturday afternoon, finds its ruination in purpose." - MdC
D'rok is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2010, 06:39 PM   #240
EldonG
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 211
Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
Is your point that Catholics chose a Latin name for their savior which intentionally disrespects the very guy on whom their whole religion is based? Why would they do this?
It wasn't 'Catholics' who made such a decision. It was the Red Robed Priesthood of Isis. That priesthood had brough a conglamorate religion with them to Rome, when they established Rome around 300 BC, called Mythraism. That priesthood has always used 'religion' to implement their true trinity - Force, Fear and False Hope. Mithraism had served them well for this purpose, but when Emperor Constantine (as Pontifex Maximus, ordered the Priesthood to accept Christianity, they had to do some major modifications the Christianity of the first 3 centuries AD they were saddled with, so as to serve their 'slave control' mechanisms as part of the corporate structure for their society that they continued from Egypt, through Babylon and on into Rome.

The Red Robed Priesthood has always been primarly 'priest/kings' where secular rule dominated their existence. Religion was, and always has been a tool to control the subject people under their control.

Those who doubt my stating that all corporate bodies are 'make believe ships at sea' should be aware that 'to govern' means to 'steer, direct or administer a ship at sea. It has nothing to do with a land based world. A land based world has 'servants' to do what individuals are incapable of doing on their own.

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
So it's a "cover story" to hide this fact. Except that pretty much everyone around spoke Latin at the time and any idiot with a latin dictionary can figure out the big secret? Sort of like when I tell my female boss "C U Next Tuesday?" You are the only one that has this figured out? Do you do numerology too?
I would wonder about that myself, but the evidence strongly suggests that the fear factor didn't allow such inquiry, without one losing one's head by the Inquisitors. Maybe, the explanation from India suggests a reason. Their gurus say that our world has been in a 12,000 year state of darkness, where minds have not been capable of great though or thinking - the Kali Yuga. And, at this period of history, we are emerging from that mental incapacity as evidenced by the great leaps in technology of the last 100 years.

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
I insinuated no such thing. It just seems like common sense that, when documenting the Acts of Union, the Parliament of Scotland might have put in a footnote like "by the way, despite all the "Great Britain" stuff in this document, the Pope is overlord of England forever!"
All you have to do is read documents on Roman Catholic websites regarding
Pope Innocent III and Pope Boniface VIII.

Innocent III became Overlord of England in 1213. Pope Boniface VIII was
responsible for the incorporation of the English Crown in 1297, and the declaring of 'all humankind' subjects of the Pontiff of Rome in Unam Sanctam of 1302.

If you doubt my explanation that the Vatican is about 90% secular (world control) and only 10% religion, then do your own research. Don't just ignorantly call me names and make derogatory statements about me.
You just deceive yourself by doing that. I am impervious to insults and derogation of my character. I don't have to defend myself against anything
relative attacks against me on forums. I would just like to see people wake-up to reality.
EldonG is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:23 PM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2014, TribeTech AB. All Rights Reserved.
This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.