ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Canada issues , FOTL , Freeman movement

Old 31st August 2010, 06:41 PM   #241
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by D'rok View Post
Go Renegades! Wait...D'oh!

Now here's a good CT: the names of Ottawa sports teams are intended to conceal the True Nature of Ottawa residents. Rough Riders? Renegades? Please!

How about "The Pencil Pushers"? Or, if we want to get radical, the "Policy Enforcers"!

Don't mention the Senators.....Don't mention the Senators......
Old 31st August 2010, 06:45 PM   #242
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by EldonG View Post
Those who doubt my stating that all corporate bodies are 'make believe ships at sea' should be aware that 'to govern' means to 'steer, direct or administer a ship at sea. It has nothing to do with a land based world. A land based world has 'servants' to do what individuals are incapable of doing on their own.

See what I mean?

Quote:
to govern (third-person singular simple present governs, present participle governing, simple past and past participle governed)

1. (transitive) To make and administer the public policy and affairs of; to exercise sovereign authority in.
2. (transitive) To control the actions or behavior of; to keep under control; to restrain.

Govern yourselves like civilized people.
a student who could not govern his impulses.

3. (transitive) To exercise a deciding or determining influence on.

Chance usually governs the outcome of the game.

4. (transitive) To control the speed, flow etc. of; to regulate.

a valve that governs fuel intake.

5. (intransitive) To exercise political authority; to run a government.
6. (intransitive) To have or exercise a determining influence.
7. (transitive) To require that a certain preposition, grammatical case, etc. be used with a word; sometimes used synonymously with collocate.

We might as well be speaking Klingon to this fellow.
Old 31st August 2010, 06:56 PM   #243
tsig
a carbon based life-form

I didn't acquiesce to any such thing. Why should I respond to your ignorance or attempted deceit? I do not promote the 'freeman' idea, and never have. 'Freeman' means exactly the same as 'citizen', 'subject' or 'person'- a slave granted privileges by the slave owner, privileges, such as 'due process of law' that can be removed at the slightest suggestion of disobedience to the slave owner's rules. 'Free man' (liber homo) means 'free will man', the proper status of Creator God's Children on Planet Earth. The counter to this status is 'slave status' - under the control of another, as a barge is slave to the tugboat.

What does 'due process mean? From the original Magna Carta that the Pope voided, for this very reason:

20. For a trivial offence, a free man (liber homo) shall be fined only in proportion to the degree of his offence, and for a serious offence correspondingly, but not so heavily as to deprive him of his livelihood. In the same way, a merchant shall be spared his merchandise, and a husbandman the implements of his husbandry, if they fall upon the mercy of a royal court. None of these fines shall be imposed except by the assessment on oath of reputable men of the neighbourhood. (Grand Jury)

24. No sheriff, constable, coroners, or other bailiffs of ours shall hold the pleas of our crown. [Note: That was before the Crown became an incorporated body politic.]

38. No bailiff, on his own simple assertion, shall henceforth any one to his law, without producing faithful witnesses in evidence.

39. No free man (liber homo) shall be taken, or imprisoned, or disseized, or outlawed, or exiled, or in any way harmed--nor will we go upon or send upon him--save by the lawful judgment of his peers or by the law of the land. [Note: The Law of the Land, the abode of mankind, is the negative form of the Golden Rule - Do no harm. Statute law is a form of Maritime Law - Law of the Sea, used in incorporate bodies politic.]

The meaning of liber:

li·ber (lī′bər, lē′ber′)

noun pl. libri li′·bri′ (lī′brī′, lē′brē′)
a book; esp., a book of public records, as of mortgages or deeds

http://www.yourdictionary.com/liber
tsig is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2010, 07:00 PM   #244
TjW
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by tsig
I didn't acquiesce to any such thing. Why should I respond to your ignorance or attempted deceit? I do not promote the 'freeman' idea, and never have. 'Freeman' means exactly the same as 'citizen', 'subject' or 'person'- a slave granted privileges by the slave owner, privileges, such as 'due process of law' that can be removed at the slightest suggestion of disobedience to the slave owner's rules. 'Free man' (liber homo) means 'free will man', the proper status of Creator God's Children on Planet Earth. The counter to this status is 'slave status' - under the control of another, as a barge is slave to the tugboat.

What does 'due process mean? From the original Magna Carta that the Pope voided, for this very reason:

20. For a trivial offence, a free man (liber homo) shall be fined only in proportion to the degree of his offence, and for a serious offence correspondingly, but not so heavily as to deprive him of his livelihood. In the same way, a merchant shall be spared his merchandise, and a husbandman the implements of his husbandry, if they fall upon the mercy of a royal court. None of these fines shall be imposed except by the assessment on oath of reputable men of the neighbourhood. (Grand Jury)

24. No sheriff, constable, coroners, or other bailiffs of ours shall hold the pleas of our crown. [Note: That was before the Crown became an incorporated body politic.]

38. No bailiff, on his own simple assertion, shall henceforth any one to his law, without producing faithful witnesses in evidence.

39. No free man (liber homo) shall be taken, or imprisoned, or disseized, or outlawed, or exiled, or in any way harmed--nor will we go upon or send upon him--save by the lawful judgment of his peers or by the law of the land. [Note: The Law of the Land, the abode of mankind, is the negative form of the Golden Rule - Do no harm. Statute law is a form of Maritime Law - Law of the Sea, used in incorporate bodies politic.]

The meaning of liber:

li·ber (lī′bər, lē′ber′)

Thus, liber homo -- a man at which a judge should throw the book.
TjW is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2010, 07:02 PM   #245
Lyrandar
Thinker

All you have to do is read documents on Roman Catholic websites regarding
Pope Innocent III and Pope Boniface VIII.

Innocent III became Overlord of England in 1213. Pope Boniface VIII was
responsible for the incorporation of the English Crown in 1297, and the declaring of 'all humankind' subjects of the Pontiff of Rome in Unam Sanctam of 1302.

If you doubt my explanation that the Vatican is about 90% secular (world control) and only 10% religion, then do your own research. Don't just ignorantly call me names and make derogatory statements about me.
You just deceive yourself by doing that. I am impervious to insults and derogation of my character. I don't have to defend myself against anything
relative attacks against me on forums. I would just like to see people wake-up to reality.
... do you have any actual evidence indicating the Vatican retains any control over any parts of the world besides its own city-state? Because without some type of framework in place to make decisions, pass those decisions on to subordinates, and some type of force to enforce the decisions with, the only thing that random comments from officials seven centuries ago proves is that people seven centuries ago were kind of arrogant.
Lyrandar is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2010, 07:09 PM   #246
tsig
a carbon based life-form

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
Well, it is easy to kill that many when no one expects you....
After the first 5 or 10 million someone would notice.
tsig is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2010, 07:13 PM   #247
tsig
a carbon based life-form

It wasn't 'Catholics' who made such a decision. It was the Red Robed Priesthood of Isis. That priesthood had brough a conglamorate religion with them to Rome, when they established Rome around 300 BC, called Mythraism. That priesthood has always used 'religion' to implement their true trinity - Force, Fear and False Hope. Mithraism had served them well for this purpose, but when Emperor Constantine (as Pontifex Maximus, ordered the Priesthood to accept Christianity, they had to do some major modifications the Christianity of the first 3 centuries AD they were saddled with, so as to serve their 'slave control' mechanisms as part of the corporate structure for their society that they continued from Egypt, through Babylon and on into Rome.

The Red Robed Priesthood has always been primarly 'priest/kings' where secular rule dominated their existence. Religion was, and always has been a tool to control the subject people under their control.

Those who doubt my stating that all corporate bodies are 'make believe ships at sea' should be aware that 'to govern' means to 'steer, direct or administer a ship at sea. It has nothing to do with a land based world. A land based world has 'servants' to do what individuals are incapable of doing on their own.

I would wonder about that myself, but the evidence strongly suggests that the fear factor didn't allow such inquiry, without one losing one's head by the Inquisitors. Maybe, the explanation from India suggests a reason. Their gurus say that our world has been in a 12,000 year state of darkness, where minds have not been capable of great though or thinking - the Kali Yuga. And, at this period of history, we are emerging from that mental incapacity as evidenced by the great leaps in technology of the last 100 years.

All you have to do is read documents on Roman Catholic websites regarding
Pope Innocent III and Pope Boniface VIII.

Innocent III became Overlord of England in 1213. Pope Boniface VIII was
responsible for the incorporation of the English Crown in 1297, and the declaring of 'all humankind' subjects of the Pontiff of Rome in Unam Sanctam of 1302.

If you doubt my explanation that the Vatican is about 90% secular (world control) and only 10% religion, then do your own research. Don't just ignorantly call me names and make derogatory statements about me.
You just deceive yourself by doing that. I am impervious to insults and derogation of my character. I don't have to defend myself against anything
relative attacks against me on forums. I would just like to see people wake-up to reality.
Why do you think Canada is an "imaginary" ship at sea. It's a real ship actually floating on the sea.
Old 31st August 2010, 07:31 PM   #248
D'rok
Free Barbarian on The Land

Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
Now here's a good CT: the names of Ottawa sports teams are intended to conceal the True Nature of Ottawa residents. Rough Riders? Renegades? Please!

How about "The Pencil Pushers"? Or, if we want to get radical, the "Policy Enforcers"!

Don't mention the Senators.....Don't mention the Senators......
Go Upper Middle-class Public Service Union Members With Two Cars and a Cottage in Gatineau!

Keepin' it real in O-town.

"Life, like a Saturday afternoon, finds its ruination in purpose." - MdC
D'rok is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2010, 08:17 PM   #249
carlitos
"más divertido"

It wasn't 'Catholics' who made such a decision. It was the Red Robed Priesthood of Isis. That priesthood had brough a conglamorate religion with them to Rome, when they established Rome around 300 BC, called Mythraism. That priesthood has always used 'religion' to implement their true trinity - Force, Fear and False Hope. Mithraism had served them well for this purpose, but when Emperor Constantine (as Pontifex Maximus, ordered the Priesthood to accept Christianity, they had to do some major modifications the Christianity of the first 3 centuries AD they were saddled with, so as to serve their 'slave control' mechanisms as part of the corporate structure for their society that they continued from Egypt, through Babylon and on into Rome.
Let me get your logic straight.
  • There were some red robed priests of Isis who brought a religion to Rome.
  • When they were ordered by Constantine to accept Christianity, they re-named the Savior of the new religion "Iesus," which really meant "Id est Sus," or "he is a pig." Ha ha, funny guys. Byzantium's own Beavis and Butthead.
  • All the followers of this new religion didn't notice the nickname, falsely assuming it sounded like "Yeshua" or the Greek equivalent.

As for "slave control," perhaps you could share some evidence for this?

Quote:
<snipped>

I would wonder about that myself, but the evidence strongly suggests that the fear factor didn't allow such inquiry, without one losing one's head by the Inquisitors. Maybe, the explanation from India suggests a reason. Their gurus say that our world has been in a 12,000 year state of darkness, where minds have not been capable of great though or thinking - the Kali Yuga. And, at this period of history, we are emerging from that mental incapacity as evidenced by the great leaps in technology of the last 100 years.
Would you like to present evidence for any of this?

Originally Posted by EldonG
<snip>

At the risk of repeating myself, perhaps you could post evidence or examples of me "calling you names" and "making derogatory comments" about you?

Originally Posted by TjW View Post
Not that there is anything wrong with that.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2010, 12:15 AM   #250
lopeyschools
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by tsig View Post
Why do you think Canada is an "imaginary" ship at sea. It's a real ship actually floating on the sea.
Yargh! The HMCS Canada, proud vessel of the artic sea!

None dare travel the frigid waters lest they risk the wrath of the famous pirate ship! Violators of their seas are threatened with a polite apology and maple syrup.

(if only early Canadian history was that interesting...)
lopeyschools is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2010, 12:48 AM   #251
dtugg
Banned

How do people get so crazy?
dtugg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2010, 02:09 AM   #252
Ian Osborne
JREF Kid
Tagger

Innocent III became Overlord of England in 1213. Pope Boniface VIII was responsible for the incorporation of the English Crown in 1297, and the declaring of 'all humankind' subjects of the Pontiff of Rome in Unam Sanctam of 1302.
Idi Amin declared himself the King of Scotland, and Ducky claimed mayorship of your front lawn. Do/did they hold those positions in reality?

"The fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown." - Carl Sagan
Ian Osborne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2010, 04:51 AM   #253
D'rok

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
I'm still trying to figure out why priests of Isis would set up a religion that worships Mithras. Wouldn't that piss off Isis?

I guess they're just diabolical that way, what with their red robes and all.

D'rok is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2010, 05:00 AM   #254
D'rok

Hey Eldon,

Jlord kindly pointed this out to you but you ignored it:

Quote:
"Parliament changed the law by making an amendment to the Bank of Canada Act stating:

25.(6) Notes of the Bank are neither promissory notes nor bills of exchange within the meaning of the Bills of Exchange Act."
Here's a link for you so you can see for yourself:

http://canlii.org/en/ca/laws/stat/rs...E_ISSUE__48572

Satisfied? Can we expect you to stop repeating the particular lie that Canadian dollars are promissory notes??

Old 1st September 2010, 07:17 AM   #255
JLord
Critical Thinker

I notice that EldonG has now stopped responding to my posts entirely. Instead preferring to debate the history of the Catholic church. It makes me think he has no answer to my points and would prefer to ignore the facts rather than try to support his position.

I have to wonder if this is a situation like the one described on the detax website where he would believe that the maxim of law "silence constitutes acquiescence" would apply?
JLord is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2010, 07:40 AM   #256
D'rok

Originally Posted by JLord View Post
I notice that EldonG has now stopped responding to my posts entirely. Instead preferring to debate the history of the Catholic church. It makes me think he has no answer to my points and would prefer to ignore the facts rather than try to support his position.
Yup.

Quote:
I have to wonder if this is a situation like the one described on the detax website where he would believe that the maxim of law "silence constitutes acquiescence" would apply?
Nah. That only works for freemen/sovereigns/detaxers, etc.

They subscribe to the well known legal maxim illic est talis a res ut a libero prandium, rendered loosely into English as "there is such a thing as a free lunch".

Last edited by D'rok; 1st September 2010 at 07:50 AM.
Old 1st September 2010, 07:42 AM   #257
Macgyver1968
Philosopher

I thought the Jews controlled the world?

All of this FTOL bravo sierra is just using "weasel wording" to try to get out of paying for stuff.
Old 1st September 2010, 08:08 AM   #258
EldonG
Banned

See what I mean?

For sure! You mean to deceive.

From Online Etymology: Hint: etymonline.com/index.php?l=g&p=15

govern
c.1300, from O.Fr. governer "govern," from L. gubernare "to direct, rule, guide," originally "to steer," from Gk. kybernan "to steer or pilot a ship, direct" (the root of cybernetics). The -k- to -g- sound shift is perhaps via the medium of Etruscan. Related: Governed; governing.

We might as well be speaking Klingon to this fellow.
You couldn't use Klingon, because Klingons always prided themselves in valor, bravery and truth.

Last edited by LashL; 1st September 2010 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Fixed quote tags to properly denote who said what
EldonG is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2010, 08:17 AM   #259
8den
Graduate Poster

You couldn't use Klingon, because Klingons always prided themselves in valor, bravery and truth.
Okay we're going to go ahead and add Star Trek to the ever expanding list of stuff you don't understand.
8den is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2010, 08:21 AM   #260
EldonG
Banned

The meaning of liber:

li·ber (lī′bər, lē′ber′)

Here it is in the Latin used in the original Magna Carta of 1215, the one the Pope voided because it used 'liber homo - (two words)

"20. Liber homo non amercietur pro parvo delicto, nisi secundum modum delicti; et pro magno delicto amercietur secundum magnitudinem delicti, salvo contenemento suo; et mercator eodem modo, salva mercandisa sua; et villanus eodem modo amercietur salvo waynagio suo; si inciderint in misericordiam nostram; et nulla predictarum misericordiarum ponatur, nisi per sacramentum proborum hominum de visneto.

Hint: magnacartaplus.org/magnacarta/latin.htm#latin-text

Now, here is an excerpt of an Oath of A Freeman in the Colony of Massassachusetts, 1630:

"The Oath of a FREEMAN

I, A B, etc., being, by the Almighty's most wise disposition, become a member of this body (body politic/incorporated body), consisting of the Governor, Deputy Governor, Assistants and a commonalty of the Massachusetts in New England, do freely and sincerely acknowledge that I am justly and lawfully subject to the government of the same, and do accordingly submit my person and estate to be protected, ordered, and governed by the laws and constitutions thereof, and do faithfully promise to be from time to time obedient and conformable thereunto, and to the authority of the said Governor and Assistants and their successors, and to all such laws, orders, sentences, and decrees as shall be lawfully made and published by them or their successors; and I will always endeavor (as in duty I am bound) to advance the peace and welfare of this body or commonwealth to my utmost skill and ability; and I will, to my best power and means, seek to divert and prevent whatsoever may tend to the ruin or damage thereof, or of any the said Governor, Deputy Governor, or Assistants, or any of them or their successors, and will give speedy notice to them, or some of them, of any sedition, violence, treachery, or other hurt or evil which I shall know, hear, or vehemently suspect to be plotted or intended against the said commonwealth, or the said government established; and I will not at any time suffer or give consent to any counsel or attempt that shall be done, given, or attempted for the impeachment of the said government, or making any change alteration of the same, contrary to the laws and ordinances thereof, but shall do my utmost endeavor to discover, oppose, and hinder all and every such counsel and attempt. So help me God. Unquote

Does that sound like a free will man making himself a freeman - subject to the corporate body politic? A subjet man is NOT a free will man.

I provide FACTS. You give your weak and totally 'dis-information' opinion.

Last edited by EldonG; 1st September 2010 at 08:23 AM.
EldonG is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2010, 08:32 AM   #261
twinstead
Penultimate Amazing

I provide FACTS. You give your weak and totally 'dis-information' opinion.
How is pointing out the overwhelmingly common usage for a word or phrase, that you ignore in order to provide your own arbitrary meaning to, dis-information?

And how is the transparent thing you are attempting "facts"? You can't define words to suit your purposes. USAGE defines words. Anybody who studies the history of languages knows that the origin of words and phrases can go through multiple changes in the course of history. A word means what it means because the vast majority of people use it for that purpose. Over the course of time that meaning can actually change. Isn't etymology delightful?

so, you are purposefully either using the meaning of a word or phrase that has no connection with the common usage, or simply making stuff up as you go along.

Jesus, If I can see it, ANYBODY can.

Last edited by twinstead; 1st September 2010 at 08:34 AM.
twinstead is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2010, 08:35 AM   #262
carlitos
"más divertido"

It is already devolving with big text, bold text, and ALL CAPS. The end is nigh.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2010, 08:38 AM   #263
EldonG
Banned

Originally Posted by TjW View Post
Nice try - mister dis-info.

From GOOGLE Latin to English translator:

Liber = Translations: free, child, book, offspring, independent, unrestricted

You see Section 20 of the Magna Carta above. Are you suggesting that 'liber homo', where it is obvious that 'homo' is the Latin term for 'man', that the phrase 'liber homo' meant: child man, book man, or offspring man?

Independent man, or unrestricted man would be appropriate.
Old 1st September 2010, 09:05 AM   #264
EldonG
Banned

Originally Posted by Lyrandar View Post
... do you have any actual evidence indicating the Vatican retains any control over any parts of the world besides its own city-state? Because without some type of framework in place to make decisions, pass those decisions on to subordinates, and some type of force to enforce the decisions with, the only thing that random comments from officials seven centuries ago proves is that people seven centuries ago were kind of arrogant.
Well, if you were truly interested, you would do some of your own research. Obviously, the vast majority of the posters on this thread obviously don't wish to believe my researched findings, so do your own.

You can try some of these websites by other researchers, unless you choose to 'debunk' everything that is on a website on the internet.

I cannot yet post full links, so you will have to improvise:

wikicompany.org/wiki/911:Vatican_%26_Jesuits

taroscopes.com/miscellanous-pages/weapons-additional.html

z10.invisionfree.com/The_Unhived_Mind_II/index.php?showtopic=10&st=0

newswithviews.com/Kincaid/cliff329.htm

one-evil.org/acts_holocaust/acts_vatican_holocaust.htm

emperors-clothes.com/vatican/cpix.htm
Old 1st September 2010, 09:07 AM   #265
EldonG
Banned

Whatever!
Old 1st September 2010, 09:16 AM   #266
EldonG
Banned

• When they were ordered by Constantine to accept Christianity, they re-named the Savior of the new religion "Iesus," which really meant "Id est Sus," or "he is a pig." Ha ha, funny guys. Byzantium's own Beavis and Butthead.
  • All the followers of this new religion didn't notice the nickname, falsely assuming it sounded like "Yeshua" or the Greek equivalent.

As for "slave control," perhaps you could share some evidence for this?

Would you like to present evidence for any of this?

At the risk of repeating myself, perhaps you could post evidence or examples of me "calling you names" and "making derogatory comments" about you?

Not that there is anything wrong with that.
If you choose to be 'deaf, dumb and blind', I'm afraid I cannot help you 'hear, understand or see. If, what I say bothers you, then, do your own research.

I just provide some source material for anyone who wishes to research to use as 'key words and phrases' for GOOGLE searches.

As with any good teacher, I can most effectively teach you the subject by giving you keys, and pointing you to sources where you do your own research and gaining of actual experience. Otherwise, if I, or any teacher tells you something, it just goes into your short term memory bank, and gains you nothing.
Old 1st September 2010, 09:25 AM   #267
EldonG
Banned

Originally Posted by D'rok View Post
Hey Eldon,

Jlord kindly pointed this out to you but you ignored it:

Here's a link for you so you can see for yourself:

http://canlii.org/en/ca/laws/stat/rs...E_ISSUE__48572

Satisfied? Can we expect you to stop repeating the particular lie that Canadian dollars are promissory notes??
So??? The Bills of Exchange Act of Canada has not been otherwise modified, making promissory notes 'negotiable instruments' as per the Financial Administration Act of Canada.

The Bills of Exchange Act was enacted or revised in the early 1930s to allow 'settlement' of debt because there was no real asset value money to 'pay' a debt, thus preventing a creditor from sueing or confiscating property because they did not get an exchange of a real asset for an asset sold. So, if Parliament says that Canadian currency is no longer a bill of exchange, then that means that creditors are getting truly ripped off, and currency is purely a con game.

The revision just says that Canadian Currency is now pure Monopoly Money, and is a total fraud upon the Canadian people.
Old 1st September 2010, 09:29 AM   #268
EldonG
Banned

Originally Posted by dtugg View Post
How do people get so crazy?
Your question. You answer it.

Mod WarningDo not change another member's post without making it very clear what you have changed.
Posted By:LashL

Last edited by LashL; 1st September 2010 at 10:32 AM.
Old 1st September 2010, 09:32 AM   #269
EldonG
Banned

Originally Posted by JLord View Post

What is the point of attempting to discuss such matters with a traitor and liar? All the evidence and proof in the world would not change your loyalty to your primary oath to the Lawyers Guild ( The BAR) of the City of London, and thus the Pontiff's Holy Roman Empire evil dictatoprship.
Old 1st September 2010, 09:36 AM   #270
carlitos
"más divertido"

If you choose to be 'deaf, dumb and blind', I'm afraid I cannot help you 'hear, understand or see. If, what I say bothers you, then, do your own research.

I just provide some source material for anyone who wishes to research to use as 'key words and phrases' for GOOGLE searches.

As with any good teacher, I can most effectively teach you the subject by giving you keys, and pointing you to sources where you do your own research and gaining of actual experience. Otherwise, if I, or any teacher tells you something, it just goes into your short term memory bank, and gains you nothing.
If you think that this refutes anything I posted, you are mistaken. What a bizarre response.

Last edited by carlitos; 1st September 2010 at 09:47 AM. Reason: typo
Old 1st September 2010, 09:45 AM   #271
EldonG
Banned

Originally Posted by Macgyver1968 View Post
I thought the Jews controlled the world?

All of this FTOL bravo sierra is just using "weasel wording" to try to get out of paying for stuff.
How can you 'pay for stuff' when there is no money to PAY for stuff?

Taxes are just the harvesting of the fruits of the labour of mankind, and what is taken is the phoney Monopoly money that you ignorantly accept as exchange for your labour. Do you not realize that 'life' = 'time', and 'labour = time'? Do the math - 'labour = life'!

When they confiscate your fruits of your labour, they are confiscating your life.
And, it may not be so bad IF income taxes actually paid for something, but all that is done with declared income tax is that it is deleted from existence.

The Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of NY, the voting shares owner of the Bank of Canada, said in a speech to the American Bar assn. in 1946, that the purpose of the income tax was: "As an instrument of fiscal policy to help stabilize the purchasing power of the dollar;" meaning to destroy $$ in circulation so as to enhance the value of newly created currency coming into existence by bank creation out of nothing. Like the pig with a bulldog mouth and a j-bird rectum - too much food going in will cause the pig to blow up (hyper-inflation).

That problem could be completely rectified without stealing mankinds labour/life by using asset value money/currency.
Old 1st September 2010, 09:46 AM   #272
EldonG
Banned

If you think that this refutes anything I posted, you are mistaken. What a bizzare response.
The words of someone who is deaf, dumb and blind.
Old 1st September 2010, 09:49 AM   #273
carlitos
"más divertido"

deleted response to insult
Old 1st September 2010, 09:59 AM   #274
EldonG
Banned

Originally Posted by twinstead View Post
How is pointing out the overwhelmingly common usage for a word or phrase, that you ignore in order to provide your own arbitrary meaning to, dis-information?
'Common usage' is NOT 'legal usage'. That is why politicians and lawyers, usually one and the same, use 'code'. What does 'code' mean? Does it not mean 'secret or hidden meaning'? One of the major means of deception is the convincing of the people that legal/code words and phrases are used in a 'common usage' meaning. A good example of this is 'person'. That term is commonly used to mean a human creature, but in legal terms/code, it means a subservient member of a corporate body, or a crewmember on a ship, who is subservient to the supreme command of the captain of the ship. The term 'person' derives from the Greek/Roman role of an actor - a fictional role.

And how is the transparent thing you are attempting "facts"? You can't define words to suit your purposes. USAGE defines words. Anybody who studies the history of languages knows that the origin of words and phrases can go through multiple changes in the course of history. A word means what it means because the vast majority of people use it for that purpose. Over the course of time that meaning can actually change. Isn't etymology delightful?
This just shows me, and readers, that you have accepted the deceit, as stated above.

so, you are purposefully either using the meaning of a word or phrase that has no connection with the common usage, or simply making stuff up as you go along.
Guess you ignore authorities - oh well... Whatever.

Jesus, If I can see it, ANYBODY can.
Hmm.. you are calling on the PIG, the deity of the Vatican to actually see? You'd better make an appointment with the eye doctor.
Old 1st September 2010, 10:02 AM   #275
EldonG
Banned

deleted response to insult
Well, guess you have no decent responses, so that is the only answer you have - duck!

It is amazing how a would be bully cowers when you confront him with truth.
Old 1st September 2010, 10:08 AM   #276
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

For sure! You mean to deceive.

I mean to deceive? Let's look at what you said:

I post the definition of the verb "to govern", that is, what the word means, and you post this:

Quote:
From Online Etymology: Hint: etymonline.com/index.php?l=g&p=15

govern
c.1300, from O.Fr. governer "govern," from L. gubernare "to direct, rule, guide," originally "to steer," from Gk. kybernan "to steer or pilot a ship, direct" (the root of cybernetics). The -k- to -g- sound shift is perhaps via the medium of Etruscan. Related: Governed; governing.

So apparently, in your world, along with treaties that exist for all time and cannot be abrogated by any action of any party, we are also not allowed to ever alter the meaning of any word, even if we use a different pronunciation in a different language altogether.

So who is it who seeks to deceive here?
Old 1st September 2010, 10:39 AM   #277
332nd
Penultimate Amazing

How can you 'pay for stuff' when there is no money to PAY for stuff?

Taxes are just the harvesting of the fruits of the labour of mankind, and what is taken is the phoney Monopoly money that you ignorantly accept as exchange for your labour. Do you not realize that 'life' = 'time', and 'labour = time'? Do the math - 'labour = life'!

When they confiscate your fruits of your labour, they are confiscating your life.
And, it may not be so bad IF income taxes actually paid for something, but all that is done with declared income tax is that it is deleted from existence.

The Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of NY, the voting shares owner of the Bank of Canada, said in a speech to the American Bar assn. in 1946, that the purpose of the income tax was: "As an instrument of fiscal policy to help stabilize the purchasing power of the dollar;" meaning to destroy $$ in circulation so as to enhance the value of newly created currency coming into existence by bank creation out of nothing. Like the pig with a bulldog mouth and a j-bird rectum - too much food going in will cause the pig to blow up (hyper-inflation).

That problem could be completely rectified without stealing mankinds labour/life by using asset value money/currency.
... No, taxes pages my salary at several points in my life.
Old 1st September 2010, 11:18 AM   #278
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Quote:

The Red Robed Priesthood has always been primarly 'priest/kings' where secular rule dominated their existence. Religion was, and always has been a tool to control the subject people under their control.
We can add religion in The Roman Empire to the growing list of topics that EldonG knows nothing about.
The Isis Cult and Mithraism had little in common,and in fact competed with each other for followers.
And it is sort of contradictory for somebody who talks so much about "Creator God" to knock religon like that.

Last edited by dudalb; 1st September 2010 at 11:20 AM.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2010, 11:50 AM   #279
EldonG
Banned

I mean to deceive? Let's look at what you said:

I post the definition of the verb "to govern", that is, what the word means, and you post this:
I did notice that you posted the deceptive definition meant for the stupid/ dumbed down peons. However, I posted the original and still quite adequate and meaningful definition of the term 'govern' as meaning to steer or pilot a ship (or to administer a make-believe ship called a body politic.

So apparently, in your world, along with treaties that exist for all time and cannot be abrogated by any action of any party, we are also not allowed to ever alter the meaning of any word, even if we use a different pronunciation in a different language altogether.

So who is it who seeks to deceive here?
You can alter all you wish, but when it comes to a man's rights being stolen by your contrived (common) usage, then one must stick to the original meaning. The 'mens rea' is the prime factor in trying to replace legal terminology with common usage, as lying and deceitful judges and lawyers are so often want to do.

Last edited by EldonG; 1st September 2010 at 12:08 PM.
Old 1st September 2010, 11:54 AM   #280
EldonG
Banned

Originally Posted by Redtail View Post
... No, taxes pages my salary at several points in my life.
Mod WarningRemoved breach of Rule 12 and Rule 0
Posted By:LashL

Last edited by LashL; 1st September 2010 at 04:42 PM.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories