IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Biden administration , Rachel Levine , transgender incidents , transgender issues , tucker carlson

Old 29th October 2021, 01:42 AM   #81
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Checkmite View Post
1. Tucker Carlson did not even know there was such a thing as the Public Health Service Commissioned Officer Corps before somebody directed his attention to this announcement and he decided he would pretend to be upset about it on his nightly rage-opera.

2. His "special" about January 6 being a "false flag" staged by government liberals is probably going to provoke more January 6 -type incidents of varying severity, all of which he is also going to insist are false flags staged by government liberals.
People who watch TC are idiots. They can't see what a phony, self-serving, lying, attention seeking POS he is because he feeds their emotional needs and puny intellects.
Stacyhs is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th October 2021, 02:00 AM   #82
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

Originally Posted by Stacyhs View Post
People who watch TC are idiots. They can't see what a phony, self-serving, lying, attention seeking POS he is because he feeds their emotional needs and puny intellects.
Watching TC is the Right-wings version of Self-affirmation Tapes -
an endless repetition of "you are right, they are wrong, you are good, they are evil".

- Robert M. Pirsig
The Great Zaganza is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th October 2021, 12:37 PM   #83
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post
an endless repetition of "you are right, they are wrong, you are good, they are evil".
So true.
Stacyhs is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th October 2021, 12:45 PM   #84
carlitos
"más divertido"

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander View Post
Also...

Wearing a gold watch while playing tennis is very on-brand for Mr. Trump.

Didn't Tucker have to let go his nazi producer? If so, maybe all he has left are other kinds of bigots.
carlitos is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th October 2021, 01:15 PM   #85
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
Wearing a gold watch while playing tennis is very on-brand for Mr. Trump.
You entirely missed Warp's point: There is no way this fat-arsed pasty-faced ugly slob wearing awfully-chosen clothes and a stupid red cap while pretending he knows how to play tennis and following the rules, can ever be president of the USA. I mean...ugh! He simply doesn't qualify!
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th October 2021, 01:19 PM   #86
Cat Not Included
Thinker

Originally Posted by Warp12 View Post
Seriously? "Overweight person with weird hair" is how we define Levine? After watching the scary video, where it dances around the questions? And then, knowing the reality of the situation with this man-cow pretending to be a woman?

I just can't see how any real woman considers this person to be a "woman". It is the ultimate insult to women, combined with the ultimate in liberal delusion.
That's your takeaway form my comment? Whatever your repulsive views are, and your apparent inability to be aware that not everyone fits your standards of attractiveness, a person's gender or attractiveness actually has no bearing whatsoever on their ability to properly manage and conduct an important job.
Cat Not Included is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th October 2021, 02:04 PM   #87
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing

Seriously? "Overweight person with weird hair" is how we define Levine? After watching the scary video, where it dances around the questions? And then, knowing the reality of the situation with this man-cow pretending to be a woman?

I just can't see how any real woman considers this person to be a "woman". It is the ultimate insult to women, combined with the ultimate in liberal delusion.
"Hello, "John Wayne Gacy in drag"? We appreciate your frightening testimony. You are one hell of a woman."

ISF Ultimate Combo.
Originally Posted by Cat Not Included View Post
That's your takeaway form my comment? Whatever your repulsive views are, and your apparent inability to be aware that not everyone fits your standards of attractiveness, a person's gender or attractiveness actually has no bearing whatsoever on their ability to properly manage and conduct an important job.
Cat kicked your ass on this.

Here you go on making spiteful and degrading comments about human beings. That's right human beings.

As if Levine has no right to live and to have a job. Seriously, why do you or anyone care about what someone looks like if they get the job done?
Old 29th October 2021, 02:09 PM   #88
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing

It's funny. I've watched TC for years. He's not an idiot. I couldn't stand him. But he wasn't the idiot we see these days. He made a conscious decision to become the crazy and awful
person he is these days.
Old 29th October 2021, 02:28 PM   #89
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by acbytesla View Post
It's funny. I've watched TC for years. He's not an idiot. I couldn't stand him. But he wasn't the idiot we see these days. He made a conscious decision to become the crazy and awful
person he is these days.
Apart, perhaps, from conducting a sting or bluffing your way out of a concentration camp, and so forth, it's hard to think of a way that knowingly embracing stupidity is smart. One might opine that a person who makes that decision consciously, however clever and opportune his reasons might seem to him, is, in fact a very great idiot.

"There is another world, but it's in this one." (Paul Eluard)
bruto is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th October 2021, 06:05 PM   #90
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by bruto View Post
Apart, perhaps, from conducting a sting or bluffing your way out of a concentration camp, and so forth, it's hard to think of a way that knowingly embracing stupidity is smart. One might opine that a person who makes that decision consciously, however clever and opportune his reasons might seem to him, is, in fact a very great idiot.
And yet people do it every day all around the world when they attend their mosque, temple or church. He is appealing to a bat crap crazy audience. Actually making sense doesn't win ratings wars with the right these days.
Old 29th October 2021, 06:45 PM   #91
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

person he is these days.
Supporting Trump requires one to lose all sense of decency and honesty. He lay down with the insane, disgusting dog and he got up with the insane, disgusting fleas.
Old 30th October 2021, 08:35 AM   #92
Hlafordlaes
Disorder of Kilopi

Honestly speaking, when I attempt to understand these people, what I really see is one of three things:
(1) hicks, who've been portrayed as hicks for decades in traditional media and ridiculed, because hicks are, in fact, ridiculous, which enrages all the more, so " **** the world, Donald Trump and TC up your arse, city boy".
(2) absolutists who embrace the idea that ideas trump factual reality by rote habit, part of what "faith" means, and therefore they are fine with outlandish, counter-intuitive, and patently false ideas, along with willful slander of evil outsiders.
(3) 1+2

Haven't made up my mind yet.

Last edited by Hlafordlaes; 30th October 2021 at 08:37 AM.
Hlafordlaes is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2021, 08:46 AM   #93
Hlafordlaes
Disorder of Kilopi

More reflectively:

When you hear something bad about someone you love or respect, you want to find out why or what happened and need an explanation.

When you hear something bad about someone you hate or disdain, the pyres of passion are inflamed all the more, conviction is deepened, your will is hardened against them.

Yet, I find myself so taxed beyond all measure, so overwhelmed by the monstrous proposals and policies in vogue among the Right, that I cannot resist becoming more enraged at every new slight to reason, every nod to the cave. Then again, once I've had a thought... I, uh, find very little to change. Such is the nature of the dehumanizing, spoiling-for-war extremism before us.
Old 30th October 2021, 10:15 AM   #94
Warp12
Illuminator

As a woman, and one born into a female body, I can say Levine is more of a real woman than some men, born into male bodies, are 'real' men.
Here you go on making spiteful and degrading comments about human beings. That's right human beings.

As if Levine has no right to live and to have a job. Seriously, why do you or anyone care about what someone looks like if they get the job done?
Has everyone finished tripping over each other to win the virtue-signaling trophy? I'm just trying to decide when to return to the fray. Let me know. Thanks.

Last edited by Warp12; 30th October 2021 at 10:27 AM.
Warp12 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2021, 12:07 PM   #95
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

Has everyone finished tripping over each other to win the virtue-signaling trophy? I'm just trying to decide when to return to the fray. Let me know. Thanks.
How do statements disagreeing with your opinion constitute something your opinion does not? Is it just a peculiarity of the right-wing mind to assume that no opinion contrary to yours can be honest? What are you trying to signal if virtue has become a negative?

REally, "virtue signaling" is a loathsome term, a cheap way to accuse people of hypocrisy without having to be accountable for it. You may find it difficult to grasp. but it is actually possible, I think, to disagree with you honestly.

bruto is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2021, 01:08 PM   #96
mgidm86
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Hlafordlaes View Post
More reflectively:

When you hear something bad about someone you love or respect, you want to find out why or what happened and need an explanation.

When you hear something bad about someone you hate or disdain, the pyres of passion are inflamed all the more, conviction is deepened, your will is hardened against them.

Yet, I find myself so taxed beyond all measure, so overwhelmed by the monstrous proposals and policies in vogue among the Right, that I cannot resist becoming more enraged at every new slight to reason, every nod to the cave. Then again, once I've had a thought... I, uh, find very little to change. Such is the nature of the dehumanizing, spoiling-for-war extremism before us.

I feel the same way. I have little patience these days and I'm not sure how to deal with all the insanity I see.
Old 30th October 2021, 01:42 PM   #97
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing

Have you decided to stop making degrading comments based on people's looks and gender identification?

Why is it okay for some posters to make horrible awful remarks and not okay for us to point out that real ugliness is hate filled venom?

Last edited by acbytesla; 30th October 2021 at 02:42 PM.
acbytesla is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2021, 02:26 PM   #98
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing

Supporting Trump requires one to lose all sense of decency and honesty. He lay down with the insane, disgusting dog and he got up with the insane, disgusting fleas.
He is one of them.
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2021, 02:29 PM   #99
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing

2025. Thanks for the offer.
Old 30th October 2021, 02:53 PM   #100
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

How about the twelfth of Never?
Old 1st November 2021, 12:47 AM   #101
Warp12
Illuminator

Have you decided to stop making degrading comments based on people's looks and gender identification?

Why is it okay for some posters to make horrible awful remarks and not okay for us to point out that real ugliness is hate filled venom?
LMFAO.

"Looks and gender identification". Yeah, let's just ignore the elephant in the room, right? Like the mental health of this freak. A freak who dodges questions about gender experiments on children.

Quote:
Levine completed her transition in 2013. She has undergone sex reassignment surgery and hormonal treatment.
I'm supposing this means that this "well-centered" individual got their dong lopped off? Maybe fashioned into a makeshift clam? Loaded up like a wino, but on hormones?

This person is a weirdo who most people would not want to sit next to on a bus, but is celebrated as a 4-star "Admiral" and in a top position of public health. Gross.
Old 1st November 2021, 01:20 AM   #102
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

There's something 'gross' here, all right, but it isn't Levine.
Old 1st November 2021, 05:18 PM   #103
Cat Not Included
Thinker

LMFAO.

"Looks and gender identification". Yeah, let's just ignore the elephant in the room, right? Like the mental health of this freak. A freak who dodges questions about gender experiments on children.

I'm supposing this means that this "well-centered" individual got their dong lopped off? Maybe fashioned into a makeshift clam? Loaded up like a wino, but on hormones?

This person is a weirdo who most people would not want to sit next to on a bus, but is celebrated as a 4-star "Admiral" and in a top position of public health. Gross.
Given years of experience in the medical field and as Secretary of the Department of Health for PA, it doesn't appear there are any questions at all about the mental health of this person. And again, while were answers were not particularly good, how do you answer non-nonsensical questions in a formal setting? US medical guidelines don't permit gender reassignment surgery on individuals under 18. Some hormone therapy is permitted, but it is non-permanent and generally restricted to age 16 and up. So what in the world is the questioner even talking about?

At least she responded politely and calmly, instead of having a whiny ranting crying fit like a two year old and threatening revenge, which is apparently OK for Supreme Court justices.

No, mostly the gross thing here is your bizarre obsession over her appearance. Its really creepy as hell. Like...you're upset that your plans to get off on watching national health broadcasts have been thwarted? I mean, seriously, WTF?
Cat Not Included is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st November 2021, 05:24 PM   #104
Warp12
Illuminator

<Pointless commentary that avoids the issues of mental health and the scary commentary of the "Admiral">
WTF is right.

"Man cuts dick off, takes hormones, proclaims himself a woman, and indirectly supports the abuse of children. Liberals rejoice, and appoint him a 4-star Admiral of Health. Film at 11."

Last edited by Warp12; 1st November 2021 at 05:26 PM.
Warp12 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st November 2021, 05:53 PM   #105
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

WTF is right.

Man cuts dick off, takes hormones, proclaims himself a woman . . . <crapsnip>
Quote:
Plucked her eyebrows on the way
Shaved her legs and then he was a she

She says "Hey, babe
Take a walk on the wild side"

Said, "Hey, babe
Take a walk on the wild side"
Did somebody take a walk on the wild side and not like it, or rather, liked it too much? Lotta hate and animosity directed at something and someone that will have zero impact on their life.

Dr. Brytney Cobia

Last edited by Resume; 1st November 2021 at 05:57 PM.
Resume is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st November 2021, 05:55 PM   #106
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing

WTF is right.

"Man cuts dick off, takes hormones, proclaims himself a woman, and indirectly supports the abuse of children. Liberals rejoice, and appoint him a 4-star Admiral of Health. Film at 11."
Seems to have touched a nerve in you. Is there an issue you would like to share with the class?
Old 1st November 2021, 06:14 PM   #107
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

A high office not held by a big dick or a nubile blonde? What is the world coming to?

Old 1st November 2021, 07:35 PM   #108
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing

LMFAO.

What the hell are you talking about? Elephant in the room? This person may look strange to you but is actually accomplished.

Wouldn't bother me one bit. But I look at this person as the accomplished human being she is.

She graduated from Harvard and Tulane University and did her residency at Mt Sinai in NYC. She was a Pediatrician on staff at Penn State's Hershey Medical Center for 22 years before becoming the Physician General for the State of Pennsylvania as well as the Pennsylvania Secretary of Health. She is credited with saving the lives of almost 1,000 opioid users because of her order that allowed Police officers to carry the anti-overdose medication naloxone.

What difference does it make that this person identifies as a female and had a sex change?

Out of curiosity, how many lives have you saved? Did you graduate from Harvard and then finish medical school?

Seriously, if you're life was on the line would you prefer an accomplished doctor like Dr. Levine or some picture perfect conservative male from some Bible College?

Last edited by acbytesla; 1st November 2021 at 07:38 PM.
acbytesla is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st November 2021, 07:49 PM   #109
Warp12
Illuminator

What the hell are you talking about? Elephant in the room? This person may look strange to you but is actually accomplished.

Wouldn't bother me one bit. But I look at this person as the accomplished human being she is.

She graduated from Harvard and Tulane University and did her residency at Mt Sinai in NYC. She was a Pediatrician on staff at Penn State's Hershey Medical Center for 22 years before becoming the Physician General for the State of Pennsylvania as well as the Pennsylvania Secretary of Health. She is credited with saving the lives of almost 1,000 opioid users because of her order that allowed Police officers to carry the anti-overdose medication naloxone.

What difference does it make that this person identifies as a female and had a sex change?

Out of curiosity, how many lives have you saved? Did you graduate from Harvard and then finish medical school?

Seriously, if you're life was on the line would you prefer an accomplished doctor like Dr. Levine or some picture perfect conservative male from some Bible College?
"She", lol.

Forgetting the part where this person sent those infected with covid into senior-living environments? Of course you are.

ETA: Watching liberals ignore the mental health, and outright sick views of this self-mutilating freak is amazing. The fact that they insist on calling this creature a "woman" is mind-boggling.

Last edited by Warp12; 1st November 2021 at 08:07 PM.
Old 1st November 2021, 08:24 PM   #110
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing

"She", lol.

ETA: Watching liberals ignore the mental health, and outright sick views of this self-mutilating freak is amazing. The fact that they insist on calling this creature a "woman" is mind-boggling.
Sick views? That she values happiness? Are you mental health professional? What do you know about mental health? Where did you get your degree in psychiatry?

I have a transgender friend. We both attended college together. She was a he then. He attempted suicide. She now 30 years later is an accomplished civil engineer and is happy.
He was my friend in college and I am lucky that she is my friend today.

Would it be better in your mind that my friend was dead because of his internal torture? Or maybe that a thousand people would have overdosed if not because of the hard work of this accomplished doctor?

And by your judgement regarding her and COVID, I guess you hold Trump responsible fore 600,000 COVID deaths? All I see pouring out in your posts is hate based on BS.

Do you seriously have blinders on that prevent you to see beyond superficial gender issues?
Old 1st November 2021, 08:49 PM   #111
Warp12
Illuminator

Sick views? That she values happiness? Are you mental health professional? What do you know about mental health? Where did you get your degree in psychiatry?

I have a transgender friend. We both attended college together. She was a he then. He attempted suicide. She now 30 years later is an accomplished civil engineer and is happy.
He was my friend in college and I am lucky that she is my friend today.

Would it be better in your mind that my friend was dead because of his internal torture? Or maybe that a thousand people would have overdosed if not because of the hard work of this accomplished doctor?

And by your judgement regarding her and COVID, I guess you hold Trump responsible fore 600,000 COVID deaths? All I see pouring out in your posts is hate based on BS.

Do you seriously have blinders on that prevent you to see beyond superficial gender issues?
To be clear, I don't care about your "friend". It is hard to even keep track of your pronoun usage, tbh.

Now, Levine...yeah, self-mutilating freak who indirectly endorses child abuse and sends seniors to their death? Yeah, I care about that. The only reason this person is in office is because the Dems love their virtue-signaling, above all.

Last edited by Warp12; 1st November 2021 at 08:56 PM.
Old 1st November 2021, 09:03 PM   #112
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing

To be clear, I don't care about your "friend". It is hard to even keep track of your pronoun usage, tbh.

Now, Levine...yeah, self-mutilating freak who indirectly endorses child abuse and sends seniors to their death? Yeah, I care about that. The only reason this person is in office is because the Dems love their virtue-signaling above all.
You don't care? Doesn't surprise me. My friend is a human being. An accomplished well adjusted human being. So is Dr. Levine. But all you can see through your hate filled glasses is her lack of a dick.

It seems to me you're obsessed in your hate about irrelevant stuff. I see no evidence she endorses child abuse or that she sent anyone to their death.

But feel free to answer my question about Trump's responsibility for COVID deaths since you are blaming Levine for these Senior's deaths.
Old 1st November 2021, 09:05 PM   #113
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

I wonder how a "friend" differs from a friend.

Like the accusation of virtue signaling I suspect this is a backhanded way of accusing acbytesla of hypocrisy. If it is not then you should be more sparing of gratuitous punctuation so as not to appear like.... I prefer not to get yellow cards for breaches of etiquette, so let's just say such usage does you no favors.

Old 1st November 2021, 09:09 PM   #114
tyr_13
Penultimate Amazing

Like the accusation of virtue signaling I suspect this is a backhanded way of accusing acbytesla of hypocrisy. If it is not then you should be more sparing of gratuitous punctuation so as not to appear like.... I prefer not to get yellow cards for breaches of etiquette, so let's just say such usage does you no favors.
It's not like that to accuse anyone of hypocrisy. It's only in quotes because he doesn't understand the concept.
tyr_13 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st November 2021, 09:30 PM   #115
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing

It just saddens me that some people don't see others. That their minds and hearts are filled with deep seeded ugliness. That they are determined to spread their self loathing as far and wide as they can.

I understand their hate as I use to be one of them. I despised homosexuals and transgender people. That was until i realized these people are all around us and begun to see them as people. They just want to be able to live out their lives as best they can.

Warp never addressed Dr. Levine credentials. Instead he like Tucker just called this eminent Doctor a sick freak.

Warp and people like him don't want these people to go on with their lives. He sees them as sick. A cancer that must be cut out. They are not human beings in their eyes.
They are obsessed with one personal aspect that is irrelevant to their job performance.

They can not and will not see beyond their hate.

Last edited by acbytesla; 1st November 2021 at 09:31 PM.
Old 1st November 2021, 10:32 PM   #116
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

It's fascinating how triggering this is for Warp.

- Robert M. Pirsig
The Great Zaganza is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st November 2021, 10:38 PM   #117
Lukraak_Sisser
Illuminator

The vitriol from Warp12 does remind me of the anti-gay bashing from a lot of religious conservatives who turned out to be repressing their own homosexuality.
Lukraak_Sisser is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st November 2021, 11:13 PM   #118
Susheel
Master Poster

It's fascinating how triggering this is for Warp.
Probably related to the fact that he has more or less affirmed that as far as a hot blooded American manly man, women can only be valued for one thing, and Admiral Levine reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaalllllly confuses him.
Old 1st November 2021, 11:55 PM   #119
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Tucker Carlson is having another snit fit over Lindsey Graham and calls Liz Cheney a "left-wing whacko". Who knew Liz is really a liberal?

Quote:
Fox News star Tucker Carlson once again took aim at frequent Fox News guest Lindsey Graham on Monday night, this time raging against the conservative South Carolina senator for reportedly urging Capitol police officers to shoot Jan. 6 rioters.

In a lengthy and extensively reported investigation into the events surrounding the Jan. 6 insurrection, The Washington Post revealed that Graham was “irate that senators were forced to flee their own chamber” after the mob breached the U.S. Capitol.

“He yelled at the Senate sergeant-at-arms. ‘What are you doing? Take back the Senate! You’ve got guns. Use them,’ the Post reported, citing a Republican senator with knowledge of the situation. “We give you guns for a reason. Use them.”
Quote:
After taking another swipe at Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) for blasting his documentary as spreading the “same type of lies” that provoked Jan. 6—calling the Republican lawmaker a “left-wing wacko”—Carlson questioned Graham’s “conservative” bonafides and his position on the riot.
Quote:

Quote:
While Carlson believes the MAGA mob that chanted “Hang Mike Pence” while storming the Capitol in an effort to stop Congress from certifying President Joe Biden’s electoral victory shouldn’t have been subjected to violent retaliatory force, he has a different opinion on Black Lives Matter protesters.

The primetime Fox News star has been one of the biggest champions of Mark and Patricia McCloskey, the St. Louis couple who aimed firearms at an unarmed group of protesters as they walked by their house. According to Carlson, the McCloskeys had “no choice” but to brandish guns at “screaming BLM fanatics” because they were “violent criminals… being used as a militia by the Democratic Party to seize power.”
“On Jan. 6, Lindsey Graham was running around the Capitol ordering the Capitol Police to murder the protesters. ‘You’ve got guns, use them! We give you guns for a reason,’ shrieked Lindsey Graham,” the Fox host exclaimed. “Shoot American citizens for the crime of trespassing? Really? This is the conservative position, unarmed protesters?”

He added: “They shouldn’t have been there, we’ve never defended that, and never would. But kill them? What the hell is wrong with you, Lindsey Graham? How long before you’re ordering drone attacks on people whose politics you don’t like? What a revealing moment this is.”
Old 2nd November 2021, 12:53 AM   #120
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

Little test: how about people start "protesting" inside Carlson's house.
See if he thinks violence is appropriate then.

- Robert M. Pirsig

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics