IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Biden administration , Rachel Levine , transgender incidents , transgender issues , tucker carlson

Old 2nd November 2021, 04:02 AM   #121
catsmate
No longer the 1

Originally Posted by Resume View Post
Did somebody take a walk on the wild side and not like it, or rather, liked it too much? Lotta hate and animosity directed at something and someone that will have zero impact on their life.
That was my first take too, too much protesting.
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.
catsmate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd November 2021, 04:25 AM   #122
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Stacyhs View Post
Tucker Carlson is having another snit fit over Lindsey Graham and calls Liz Cheney a "left-wing whacko". Who knew Liz is really a liberal?
Classic cheap, pissant ****-stirring. Doesn't matter if what he says is a pile, and it is a pile, no doubt about it. All he wants is a reaction so he can keep getting clicks and eyeballs. The same as his exemplary, DJT.

It only becomes "trolling the libz" if they react. And fewer and fewer are reacting, so he has to ramp the rhetoric up. Given it started out as plain crazy lies, by this stage it has become so fantastically insane and repetitive that it is beyond boring. Tucker has jumped the shark multiple times, and is now jumping orcas.
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd November 2021, 04:28 AM   #123
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by catsmate View Post
That was my first take too, too much protesting.
I suspect the "protesting" is far too concocted. Otherwise he would have already had a prolonged fit-and-spew about Republican Caitlyn Jenner.
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd November 2021, 04:46 AM   #124
phiwum
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Warp12 View Post
To be clear, I don't care about your "friend". It is hard to even keep track of your pronoun usage, tbh.

Now, Levine...yeah, self-mutilating freak who indirectly endorses child abuse and sends seniors to their death? Yeah, I care about that. The only reason this person is in office is because the Dems love their virtue-signaling, above all.
Took you a while to find a policy to complain about.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
phiwum is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd November 2021, 05:07 AM   #125
Crossbow
Seeking Honesty and Sanity

Originally Posted by Lukraak_Sisser View Post
The vitriol from Warp12 does remind me of the anti-gay bashing from a lot of religious conservatives who turned out to be repressing their own homosexuality.
Thanks much.

I was thinking about the same thing myself.

Or to quote from Shakespeare:

"Me thinks that thou dost protest too much."

On 15 FEB 2019 'BobTheCoward' said: "I constantly assert I am a fool."

A man's best friend is his dogma.
Crossbow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd November 2021, 06:16 AM   #126
Regnad Kcin
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander View Post
Seems to have touched a nerve in you. Is there an issue you would like to share with the class?
Everything I like rules! Everything I hate sucks!
Old 2nd November 2021, 06:18 AM   #127
Regnad Kcin
Penultimate Amazing

"She", lol.

Forgetting the part where this person sent those infected with covid into senior-living environments? Of course you are.

ETA: Watching liberals ignore the mental health, and outright sick views of this self-mutilating freak is amazing. The fact that they insist on calling this creature a "woman" is mind-boggling.
Well…
Old 2nd November 2021, 06:38 AM   #128
carlitos
"más divertido"

You entirely missed Warp's point: There is no way this fat-arsed pasty-faced ugly slob wearing awfully-chosen clothes and a stupid red cap while pretending he knows how to play tennis and following the rules, can ever be president of the USA. I mean...ugh! He simply doesn't qualify!
I certainly did not miss the point, but the gold watch thing is egregious.

Honestly, if more people with that body shape played tennis, there would be less people with that body shape. I would encourage Mr. Trump to do more of that, not less.
carlitos is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd November 2021, 11:39 AM   #129
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post

Honestly, if more people with that body shape played tennis, there would be less people with that body shape. I would encourage Mr. Trump to do more of that, not less.
I encourage Trump to engage in even more sports: sky-diving (I'll volunteer to pack his chute), diving with Great White sharks while spear fishing, extreme skiing in areas prone to avalanches...
Stacyhs is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd November 2021, 02:28 PM   #130
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

I encourage Trump to engage in even more sports: sky-diving (I'll volunteer to pack his chute), diving with Great White sharks while spear fishing, extreme skiing in areas prone to avalanches...
I bet he is the best shark-jumper the world has ever seen. Not many people know that.

"There is another world, but it's in this one." (Paul Eluard)
bruto is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd November 2021, 04:55 PM   #131
Mike!
Official Ponylandistanian National Treasure. Respect it!

Location: Ponylandistan! Where the bacon grows on trees! Can it get any better than that? I submit it can not!
Mike! has a birthday
Competitive Russian Roulette...
Old 2nd November 2021, 05:07 PM   #132
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post

Yeah, I know.

But aside from the health aspect, Warp's point appears to be that people he considers ugly cannot hold positions of importance or power precisely because they are so ugly, and regardless of their qualifications (or lack thereof). This applies especially to people who are gender-fluid or transitioning. It would seem they are deemed to be especially ugly and therefore do not qualify to hold any position in life let alone public office.

That same criteria needs to be applied to a lazy, lard-arsed NYC grifter with appalling taste in clothes and a former right-leaning Olympian who has transitioned.

Last edited by Norman Alexander; 2nd November 2021 at 05:10 PM.
Old 2nd November 2021, 05:16 PM   #133
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Mike! View Post
Do you think he'd buy it if we told him he gets twice as many turns as everyone else because he's (still) the president? After all, he gets two scoops of ice cream while others only get one.
Stacyhs is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2021, 07:42 AM   #134
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Do you think he'd buy it if we told him he gets twice as many turns as everyone else because he's (still) the president? After all, he gets two scoops of ice cream while others only get one.

...and six times as many bullets! There's no way you can lose, Mr. "president".
Old 3rd November 2021, 03:25 PM   #135
Warp12
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Mike! View Post
Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
...and six times as many bullets! There's no way you can lose, Mr. "president".
First, liberals line up to wave their virtue flags over Levine. Then they break into a derail fantasy about how they would love to see the death of Trump.

So typical. So easy. Beautiful to witness, tbh.

Last edited by Warp12; 3rd November 2021 at 03:35 PM.
Warp12 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2021, 03:51 PM   #136
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

First, liberals line up to wave their virtue flags over Levine. Then they break into a derail fantasy about how they would love to see the death of Trump.

Ours are "fantasy" as even you recognize. On the other hand, your disgusting remarks about Levine were dead serious. That you don't recognize the difference is disturbing...but not surprising.
Old 3rd November 2021, 03:51 PM   #137
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing

BS.

Virtue. It is beautiful. I agree. It's great to see that not all people are ugly inside and filled with hate.

Maybe it's my upbringing. I was taught that kindness and seeing beyond someone's exterior beauty or lack thereof is a virtue. Judging from your post referring to calling an accomplished medical doctor a "freak" based solely on her appearance you weren't taught the same value.

Last edited by acbytesla; 3rd November 2021 at 03:57 PM.
acbytesla is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2021, 03:52 PM   #138
Warp12
Illuminator

Ours are "fantasy" as even you recognize. On the other hand, your disgusting remarks about Levine were dead serious. That you don't recognize the difference is disturbing...but not surprising.
Sure, lol.

Because, wishing death upon someone is not hate, or even disgusting. Beautiful Dem logic.

Last edited by Warp12; 3rd November 2021 at 04:17 PM.
Warp12 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2021, 03:53 PM   #139
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing

Giving that stinking chamber pot another stir...
Old 3rd November 2021, 03:57 PM   #140
Warp12
Illuminator

Originally Posted by acbytesla View Post
BS.

Virtue. It is beautiful. I agree. It's great to see that not all people are ugly inside and filled with hate.

Maybe it's my upbringing. I was taught that kindness and seeing beyond someone's exterior beauty or lack thereof is a virtue. Judging from your post referring to calling an accomplished medical doctors a "freak" based solely on her it's appearance you weren't taught the same value.
Where did you get the idea it was "based solely on appearance"? This is a mentally ill person with a history of self-mutilation, who indirectly endorses abusing children in gender-related experiments, and sends seniors off to die of Covid. Nobody would even choose this gross creature as their personal trainer, but liberals can't resist their virtue-signaling.

Yeah, I guess it is your "upbringing" at play.
Old 3rd November 2021, 04:11 PM   #141
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing

Where did you get the idea it was "based solely on appearance"? This is a mentally ill person with a history of self-mutilation, who indirectly endorses abusing children in gender-related experiments, and sends seniors off to die of Covid. Nobody would even choose this gross creature as their personal trainer, but liberals can't resist their virtue-signaling.

Yeah, I guess it is your "upbringing" at play.
The Republican way. Making CRAP up. Self mutilation? Are you suggesting that gender reassignment done in a hospital is "self mutilation?"

Abusing children in gender related experiments? Where exactly did you come up with that bowl of turds? Just because you want to serve and eat that ****, doesn't mean that the rest of find that edible and tasty.

And here you go again arguing that Dr Levine is responsible for COVID deaths and not once have you addressed the hundreds of thousands of people that Trump has sent to their deaths from COVID. Can't have one without the other.
Old 3rd November 2021, 04:27 PM   #142
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing

The Republican way. Making CRAP up. Self mutilation? Are you suggesting that gender reassignment done in a hospital is "self mutilation?"

Abusing children in gender related experiments? Where exactly did you come up with that bowl of turds? Just because you want to serve and eat that ****, doesn't mean that the rest of find that edible and tasty.

And here you go again arguing that Dr Levine is responsible for COVID deaths and not once have you addressed the hundreds of thousands of people that Trump has sent to their deaths from COVID. Can't have one without the other.
Don't let him yank your chain.
Old 3rd November 2021, 04:48 PM   #143
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing

Don't let him yank your chain.
I'm not. I'm yanking his.

Warp finds Dr. Levine a freak because she was born a male, identified as a female and underwent surgery to be as close to a woman as he/she can be and in his view not very attractive.

It's not really his/her qualifications and job performance he questions. Despite his claims otherwise. He is mortified that anyone might be like her. He is freaked out by this and therefore has to express his fear through hate,
Old 3rd November 2021, 04:53 PM   #144
Warp12
Illuminator

If I ask someone else to shoot me in the head, it is still suicide by proxy, is it not?

Having your dick or balls lopped off is no different. It is sick, and legally-sponsored self-mutilation.
Old 3rd November 2021, 05:21 PM   #145
Silly Green Monkey
Cowardly Lurking in the Shadows of Greatness

Not everyone will value their body parts as highly as you value yours. Am I a freak and self-mutilating by proxy because I had both breasts removed, not just the one trying to eat me, and for good measure had the ovaries and uterus taken too? I never valued those parts at all.
Old 3rd November 2021, 05:24 PM   #146
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing

If I ask someone else to shoot me in the head, it is still suicide by proxy, is it not?

Having your dick or balls lopped off is no different. It is sick, and legally-sponsored self-mutilation.
You never disappoint. Your dick and balls is everything to you.
Old 3rd November 2021, 05:30 PM   #147
Warp12
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Silly Green Monkey View Post
Not everyone will value their body parts as highly as you value yours. Am I a freak and self-mutilating by proxy because I had both breasts removed, not just the one trying to eat me, and for good measure had the ovaries and uterus taken too? I never valued those parts at all.
Perhaps you are. I suspect you had it done due to statistically significant risk to your health, however.

Last edited by Warp12; 3rd November 2021 at 05:35 PM.
Old 3rd November 2021, 05:32 PM   #148
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

I guess you look at those two things the same. Some do not. For some it's that in one case the issue is largely the personal choices of a person being used to judge her fitness for office; while in the other, the issue is the continual and chronic abuse of office, corruption, open encouragement of violence and rebellion, white supremacy, the murder of justices, the denial of critical climate crises, the open and inept financial pandering to cronies, and incessant lies. Of course you're likely to disagree about both, and to think that the incredibly inapt "virtue flag" expression applies, but I hope at least that you're not too surprised if the sentiment is not shared by all.

"There is another world, but it's in this one." (Paul Eluard)
bruto is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2021, 05:32 PM   #149
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Oh, just stop it. You're not convincing anyone of anything and you're just making yourself look even worse. Learn when to stop digging your own grave.
Old 3rd November 2021, 05:33 PM   #150
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing

Perhaps you are. I suspect you had it done due to statistically significant risk to your health, however.
Last I checked, genitalia has nothing to do with job performance.
Old 3rd November 2021, 05:36 PM   #151
Warp12
Illuminator

Who said it did? Laughable.
Old 3rd November 2021, 05:45 PM   #152
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing

Who said it did? Laughable.
Your posts reflect otherwise. Split tails. Freak.
Old 3rd November 2021, 05:48 PM   #153
Warp12
Illuminator

Your posts reflect otherwise. Split tails. Freak.
I love how you keep focusing on the genitals, not the mental health that leads to demanding they be mutilated. Expected, I guess?

Last edited by Warp12; 3rd November 2021 at 05:51 PM.
Old 3rd November 2021, 06:26 PM   #154
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing

I love how you keep focusing on the genitals, not the mental health that leads to demanding they be mutilated. Expected, I guess?
I don't know what's expected. In fact, I don't give a damn what's expected. I am not living their lives. I don't have the same thoughts, emotions or hormones. I'm also not a mental health professional. Are you?

I do know that medical professionals report that gender dysphoria is a real problem for some. And that it can can lead to severe mental health issues including low self esteem, lack of self care, extreme depression, suicidal thoughts and suicide. I do know that some individuals live happier and more productive lives after the surgery.

What I do know is I don't give a damn about your sexual orientation or identity if you get the job done. I also believe you should have full bodily autonomy as long as it doesn't endanger the lives of others.

I also believe that you should have the right to do what you think is necessary to make yourself happy as long as you don't violate others bodily autonomy.
Old 3rd November 2021, 06:31 PM   #155
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing

Welp, I'm outta this thread. If you want to let the juvenile stir you up, you go right ahead. He is just saying black is white to provoke a reaction, not to argue seriously. It's a typical dickish Trumpy move.

Bye, y'all. See you in another thread or two.
Old 3rd November 2021, 06:43 PM   #156
Warp12
Illuminator

Welp, I'm outta this thread. If you want to let the juvenile stir you up, you go right ahead. He is just saying black is white to provoke a reaction, not to argue seriously. It's a typical dickish Trumpy move.

Bye, y'all. See you in another thread or two.
Bold. BCNU.
Old 3rd November 2021, 06:45 PM   #157
Warp12
Illuminator

I don't know what's expected. In fact, I don't give a damn what's expected. I am not living their lives. I don't have the same thoughts, emotions or hormones. I'm also not a mental health professional. Are you?

I do know that medical professionals report that gender dysphoria is a real problem for some. And that it can can lead to severe mental health issues including low self esteem, lack of self care, extreme depression, suicidal thoughts and suicide. I do know that some individuals live happier and more productive lives after the surgery.

What I do know is I don't give a damn about your sexual orientation or identity if you get the job done. I also believe you should have full bodily autonomy as long as it doesn't endanger the lives of others.

I also believe that you should have the right to do what you think is necessary to make yourself happy as long as you don't violate others bodily autonomy.
Sure.

That doesn't mean that mentally ill, fat, self-mutilating freaks who have a history of basically endorsing child abuse while also sending seniors to die of Covid (like Cuomo), should be anointed as "Admirals" and considered authorities on health for this nation.

Simple.
Old 3rd November 2021, 07:03 PM   #158
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing

Sure.

That doesn't mean that mentally ill, fat, self-mutilating freaks who have a history of basically endorsing child abuse while also sending seniors to die of Covid (like Cuomo), should be anointed as "Admirals" and considered authorities on health for this nation.

Simple.
Simple? ROFLMAO

Trump is fatter, uglier and far freakier than Dr. Levine is. And has sent far more people to die from COVID. He is also the far more mentally ill than Dr. Levine has ever been and yet you just love that self absorbed narcissistic sociopath.

Hardly simple.
Old 3rd November 2021, 07:12 PM   #159
Warp12
Illuminator

Simple? ROFLMAO

Trump is fatter, uglier and far freakier than Dr. Levine is. And has sent far more people to die from COVID. He is also the far more mentally ill than Dr. Levine has ever been and yet you just love that self absorbed narcissistic sociopath.

Hardly simple.
Huh? I think Trump is a buffoon.

Now, what exactly does your or my argument have to do with Trump?
Old 3rd November 2021, 07:14 PM   #160
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing

Huh? I think Trump is a buffoon.

Now, what exactly does your or my argument have to do with Trump?
Oh Bull! I've read your posts.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics