ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Closed Thread
Old 13th April 2017, 12:35 AM   #3601
Porpoise of Life
Master Poster

Weight fluctuations of 15 kilograms every few weeks can't be healty...
Porpoise of Life is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 13th April 2017, 06:15 AM   #3602
halleyscomet
Philosopher

Post In which the hard data is provided (AGAIN)

Originally Posted by Nationalcosmopolitan View Post
It is you upping the ante when you are a lier(sic).
I am "upping the ante" for becaouse(sic) my state of health in my age 67 as man in the age 16-18.

It is the greatest paradox but every other new step I adapt to myself more and more easy.

I call you a liar, you call me a liar, if only there were some objective way of gauging the accuracy of the respective claims.

Oh, right, there is. I graphed a bunch of your weigh-ins. To date you have objected to ONE data point and refused to answer me when I asked for clarification on the ONE data point to which you objected.

Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
Let's start with the massive weight fluctuations you've reported and that I've charted. Keep in mind you have confirmed most these numbers in multiple posts.

That's not healthy.
I haven't bothered charting your recent weight claims.

Here's a link to the Google spreadsheet I used to generate the graph. I have the sheet configured so anyone who has the link can add comments. Let me know if any of the data points need correction, what the new data should be, and where you posted that weight so I can verify it's a weight you claimed previously, and not an attempt to gaslight us by lying about your past claims.

I called you a liar. I provided the evidence to support the accusation.

You're calling me a liar. Either stand up and provide the facts that prove me wrong, or accept the fact I'll call you out every time you post another stream of weight claims.

The chart above is just a close-up of about a month and a half. This graph covers the entirety of the weight claims you've made that I charted, March 2014 to December 2016.

halleyscomet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th April 2017, 11:04 PM   #3603
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Porpoise of Life View Post
Weight fluctuations of 15 kilograms every few weeks can't be healty...
The ordinary man that eats 3-4 times a day and goes in for sport has "weight fluctuations" 1.5 - 3 kg a day.
Why it is not healthy to decrease my weight from 86.8 kg to 72.9 kg - 13.9 kg for 24 days and to increase my weight from 72.9 kg. to 79.5 kg - 6.6 kg for 4 days; I do not uderstand.
Nationalcosmopolitan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th April 2017, 01:20 AM   #3604
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...9a68ea64ee.gif

I call you a liar, you call me a liar, if only there were some objective way of gauging the accuracy of the respective claims.

Oh, right, there is. I graphed a bunch of your weigh-ins. To date you have objected to ONE data point and refused to answer me when I asked for clarification on the ONE data point to which you objected.

I haven't bothered charting your recent weight claims.

Here's a link to the Google spreadsheet I used to generate the graph. I have the sheet configured so anyone who has the link can add comments. Let me know if any of the data points need correction, what the new data should be, and where you posted that weight so I can verify it's a weight you claimed previously, and not an attempt to gaslight us by lying about your past claims.

I called you a liar. I provided the evidence to support the accusation.

You're calling me a liar. Either stand up and provide the facts that prove me wrong, or accept the fact I'll call you out every time you post another stream of weight claims.

The chart above is just a close-up of about a month and a half. This graph covers the entirety of the weight claims you've made that I charted, March 2014 to December 2016.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...9&format=image
Thanks for this new for me ability - to public weight/data charts of my "24/4" great eating lifestyle.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...QBo/edit#gid=0
Nationalcosmopolitan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th April 2017, 05:40 AM   #3605
halleyscomet
Philosopher

Thanks for this new for me ability - to public weight/data charts of my "24/4" great eating lifestyle.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...QBo/edit#gid=0

You're welcome.

You can configure the security so anyone with the link can view the spreadsheet as opposed having to request access. I configured my spreadsheet so anyone with the link can comment.
halleyscomet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 18th April 2017, 11:34 PM   #3606
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

You're welcome.

You can configure the security so anyone with the link can view the spreadsheet as opposed having to request access. I configured my spreadsheet so anyone with the link can comment.
I hope that now when you have seen the graph of my weights in 24 days of my freedom from eating and in 4 days of my eating you will not think that I am a liar about my eating lifestyles.

Thanks that you gave me ability to public this graph.
Old 19th April 2017, 03:58 AM   #3607
halleyscomet
Philosopher

I hope that now when you have seen the graph of my weights in 24 days of my freedom from eating and in 4 days of my eating you will not think that I am a liar about my eating lifestyles.

Thanks that you gave me ability to public this graph.

The sheet still requires I ask permission to access it, instead of granting access to anyone with the link. Since I already know you're a dishonest liar from graphing your previous weights, I'm not going to request access using my real account, and I'm not sufficiently interested in your BS diet claims to create a throwaway.

I find it very telling that I'm willing to make the graphs of your weights and the raw data available to everyone but you still feel the need to control who can and cannot see them.
Old 20th April 2017, 11:13 PM   #3608
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

The sheet still requires I ask permission to access it, instead of granting access to anyone with the link. Since I already know you're a dishonest liar from graphing your previous weights, I'm not going to request access using my real account, and I'm not sufficiently interested in your BS diet claims to create a throwaway.

I find it very telling that I'm willing to make the graphs of your weights and the raw data available to everyone but you still feel the need to control who can and cannot see them.
All information about my weights in all days of Freedom From Eating and in all days of eating are open to everybody in this forum and in some others forums in russian language.

All what you and everybody else needs to get this information is your own willing.
Old 21st April 2017, 07:09 AM   #3609
halleyscomet
Philosopher

All information about my weights in all days of Freedom From Eating and in all days of eating are open to everybody in this forum and in some others forums in russian language.

All what you and everybody else needs to get this information is your own willing.
The numbers you post as text are not readily graphed and tracked, but the data in a spreadsheet is.

When I click the link to your spreadsheet, I get the following text:

Quote:
You need permission

Want in? Ask for access, or switch to an account with permission. Learn more

You are signed in as **Redacted**

Request access Switch accounts
When I graphed your weigh claims I found impossible trends with no basis in reality. Why are you so afraid to make your spreadsheet available without forcing people to request explicit access?

It's very telling that you're trying to control access to easily graphed versions of your weight claims. You are a liar and you are trying to shield yourself from this reality by engaging in a sham pretense of openness. Nobody on this forum is fooled.
Old 21st April 2017, 11:03 PM   #3610
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

The numbers you post as text are not readily graphed and tracked, but the data in a spreadsheet is.

When I click the link to your spreadsheet, I get the following text:

When I graphed your weigh claims I found impossible trends with no basis in reality. Why are you so afraid to make your spreadsheet available without forcing people to request explicit access?

It's very telling that you're trying to control access to easily graphed versions of your weight claims. You are a liar and you are trying to shield yourself from this reality by engaging in a sham pretense of openness. Nobody on this forum is fooled.
You have to understand that it is possible for me to make mistakes but it is absolutely impossible for me to be the closed man.
I have made the open access to my weights graph.

Look please here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...QBo/edit#gid=0

If something wrong look please here https://www.facebook.com/natsionalkosmopolit.fogel
Old 21st April 2017, 11:10 PM   #3611
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Old 25th April 2017, 06:03 AM   #3612
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Making up a new set of numbers does not erase the claims of yours I graphed previously.

At best your new chart allows you to claim you've stopped lying, for now.
Unfortunately when I ate only in the 7th Days and when I was free from eating for 34 days I did not make every days measuring of my weights.
That's why I can't give to people the graphs of my weights.
But you can see now the graphs of 3 circles "(12 Days Freedom from Eating)/(2 Days of Eating)" and 1 circle "24 Days Freedom from Eating)/(4 Days of Eating)".

Now I am in the 2nd circle "24/4"
May be after that I will try to adapt to "42/7" - "(6 Weeks Fredom from Eating)/1 Week of Eating)" - "To Eat only in the 7th Weeks Great Eating Lifestyle".

I think that those graphs are absolutely enough for you to be sure that I am not a lier about my great and sucsesfull eating lifestyle.

The other Graphs of my Weights. 3 circles "(12 Days Freedom From Eating)/(2 Days of Eating")
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...UVM/edit#gid=0

https://plus.google.com/u/0/104864971607434141264
https://www.facebook.com/natsionalkosmopolit.fogel
Old 25th April 2017, 06:13 AM   #3613
halleyscomet
Philosopher

Unfortunately when I ate only in the 7th Days and when I was free from eating for 34 days I did not make every days measuring of my weights.

That's why I can't give to people the graphs of my weights.

But you can see now the graphs of 3 circles "(12 Days Freedom from Eating)/(2 Days of Eating)" and 1 circle "24 Days Freedom from Eating)/(4 Days of Eating)".

Now I am in the 2nd circle "24/4"

May be after that I will try to adapt to "42/7" - "(6 Weeks Fredom from Eating)/1 Week of Eating)" - "To Eat only in the 7th Weeks Great Eating Lifestyle".

I think that those graphs are absolutely enough for you to be sure that I am not a lier about my great and sucsesfull eating lifestyle.

The other Graphs of my Weights. 3 circles "(12 Days Freedom From Eating)/(2 Days of Eating")

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...UVM/edit#gid=0

https://plus.google.com/u/0/104864971607434141264

https://www.facebook.com/natsionalkosmopolit.fogel

None of that addresses the past numbers which proved you were lying.

Claiming by implication to have changed your ways does not retroactively undo your past lies. The fact you still refuse to admit your past numbers were lies casts considerable doubt on your new numbers.

Why are you still posting in this thread? The only people who don't think you're an outright fraud and a liar believe you have an eating disorder. How does coming here to be pitied or ridiculed benefit you?
Old 26th April 2017, 01:57 AM   #3614
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

None of that addresses the past numbers which proved you were lying.

Claiming by implication to have changed your ways does not retroactively undo your past lies. The fact you still refuse to admit your past numbers were lies casts considerable doubt on your new numbers.

Why are you still posting in this thread? The only people who don't think you're an outright fraud and a liar believe you have an eating disorder. How does coming here to be pitied or ridiculed benefit you?
Your demand was to give you the graphs of 3 circles of my "(12 Days Freedom From Eating)/(2 Days of Eating) Lifestyle" that I have successfully adapted and my "(24 Days Freedom From Eating)/(4 Days of Eating) Lifestyle" that I successfully adapt now.
Today is the 7th day of the 2nd circle of my "(24 Days Freedom From Eating)/(4 Days of Eating) Lifestyle".

I have implemented your demand and the particepents of this great thread have got 4 graphs of those 4 circles.

It is 70 days of my great experement and it is absolutely enough to be absolutely sure that publicate here the absolutely true and the absolutely correct information about development of those great consequences of my great discovery.

There is no any links between those facts that I don't measured my weihgts every day when I was for about 2 years in my great "To Eat Only in the 7th Days Lifestyle" and my more great current "12/2" and "24/4" more great eating lifestyles in wich I measure my morning weights every day and publicate the graphs of all circles in internet.

Your fake words that I am a lier and that I have an eating disorder can generate only a big smile because each of these two judgments excludes the other one.
Old 26th April 2017, 03:09 AM   #3615
fagin
Illuminator

Liars can't have eating disorders?

Why not?
Old 26th April 2017, 03:50 AM   #3616
fagin
Illuminator

Why not?
Old 26th April 2017, 03:51 AM   #3617
halleyscomet
Philosopher

Originally Posted by fagin View Post

Why not?

I once dated a narcissistic compulsive liar with an eating disorder. The relationship lasted a good three months largely because of the activities that lead to her joking I was her major source of protein.
Old 27th April 2017, 01:40 AM   #3618
Craig B
Penultimate Amazing

The ordinary man that eats 3-4 times a day and goes in for sport has "weight fluctuations" 1.5 - 3 kg a day.
Why it is not healthy to decrease my weight from 86.8 kg to 72.9 kg - 13.9 kg for 24 days and to increase my weight from 72.9 kg. to 79.5 kg - 6.6 kg for 4 days; I do not uderstand.
When I had an annual check up my weight had decreased from 82 to 75 Kg in a year and the nurse making the tests was surprised. If it had happened in a week, I'm sure she'd have referred me urgently to the GP.
Craig B is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 27th April 2017, 01:46 AM   #3619
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

I have to say that, even in the very unlikely event that the OP's diet was proved to increase life expectancy as he claims, I would still choose not to follow it. I would prefer to enjoy my food, and my life, even if the cost was a few years less of it.
Old 27th April 2017, 02:02 AM   #3620
EHocking
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Pixel42 View Post
I have to say that, even in the very unlikely event that the OP's diet was proved to increase life expectancy as he claims, I would still choose not to follow it. I would prefer to enjoy my food, and my life, even if the cost was a few years less of it.
You probably wouldn't live longer . . . it would just feel like you had.
"It's all god's handiwork, there's little quality control applied", Fox26 reporter on Texas granite
Forum Birdwatching Webpage
EHocking is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 27th April 2017, 03:50 AM   #3621
halleyscomet
Philosopher

Mark Twain referred to it derisively as a "Moral Statistician."

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2016/01/...-worth-living/
Old 29th April 2017, 02:12 AM   #3622
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by fagin View Post

Why not?
There are 2 groups of participants in this great thread.
One group do not believe that really have experience to live in "To eat Only in the 7th Days Lifestyle", "(12 Days Freedom from Eating)/ (2 Days Eating) Lifestyle" and that I really live now in "(24 Days Freedom from Eating)/ (4 Days Eating) Lifestyle".
The other group believe that really lived in those "eating lifestyles" and live now in my current "eating lifestyle" "24/4".
But this group think that I have an eating disorder.

But really those 2 groups are wrong.
I will prove this when I will adapt to "(42 Days Freedom from Eating)/ (7 Days Eating) Lifestyle" and in the end of 42th day of my freedom from eating I will run 42 km and after that I will begin my eating 7 days week.
Old 29th April 2017, 02:20 AM   #3623
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

I once dated a narcissistic compulsive liar with an eating disorder. The relationship lasted a good three months largely because of the activities that lead to her joking I was her major source of protein.
Your basic creative problem that you are slave of your wrong analogs.
You have no conscience and no courage to confess publicly that in my case you were absolutely wrong.
So admit it to yourself at least.
Old 29th April 2017, 02:26 AM   #3624
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Craig B View Post
When I had an annual check up my weight had decreased from 82 to 75 Kg in a year and the nurse making the tests was surprised. If it had happened in a week, I'm sure she'd have referred me urgently to the GP.
It is because in my case of "many days starvations" we need another type of doctors.
Those doctors have to be professionals in "medical many days starvations".
Old 29th April 2017, 02:48 AM   #3625
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Believe me.
I get a very very great enjoy from 24 days freedom from eating.
Believe me.
I get a very very great enjoy from 4 days of eating.

In my age 67 I feel myself as I felt in the age of 18.

It is 1 page of my 12 pages plakat that people can read
when I stroll through the streets of the cities of Israel.
This text is writen by Arial 36.

“6/1”- The steps of my asymmetrical eating lifestyles (2 months each step).
Healing from most diseases including cancer.
To be young man till 120.

“(1 day freedom from eating)/(1 day eating)”, “2/1”, “4/1”, “6/1” - "To Eat Only in the 7th Days Lifestyle" – “(6 Days of Creation)/ (7th Day of God's Resting)”, “12/2”, “24/4” - my current lifestyle, “42/7” - "To Eat Only in the 7th Weeks Lifestyle", “60/10” - my goal.

Last edited by Nationalcosmopolitan; 29th April 2017 at 02:50 AM.
Old 29th April 2017, 02:59 AM   #3626
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by EHocking View Post
You probably wouldn't live longer . . . it would just feel like you had.
My goal is not just to live long.
My goal to live long and to feel as in the age of 18.
My goal: 1 To achieve EASY the great ability "To Eat Only in the 7th Weeks" and then give this Great ability to the most of the people.
Old 29th April 2017, 03:30 AM   #3627
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Mark Twain referred to it derisively as a "Moral Statistician."

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2016/01/...-worth-living/
I quit smoking when I lived in New York in 1998-1999.
I just decided to change one drug by another - to change cigarettes by vodka.
From january 1999 I did not smoke even one cigarette just because I am absolutely ure that if I will smoke one cigarrete - from next day I will smoke
a pack of cigarettes a day.
During 10 years when I saw a smoking person - I had tears in my eyes from the desire to smoke a cigarette.
It helped me only one thing - a sip of vodka instead of a cigarette.

Today I don't want to drink vodk, to smoke cigarettes or to use drugs just for because I have become the "inter drugs abuser" because my organism produces drugs - oppiats and alkaloids 86% of days in the yeat when I m free from eating.

They are very very good for health "personal drugs" and "personal alcohol" in the world.
Old 29th April 2017, 05:48 AM   #3628
halleyscomet
Philosopher

Your basic creative problem that you are slave of your wrong analogs.

You have no conscience and no courage to confess publicly that in my case you were absolutely wrong.

So admit it to yourself at least.

Why are you still posting this nonsense?

Many don't believe you and those who do believe you have an eating disorder. What are you hoping to accomplish by preaching your body destroying diet notions to people who either call you out as a liar or ask you to get help from a medical professional?
Old 29th April 2017, 11:16 AM   #3629
Craig B
Penultimate Amazing

It is because in my case of "many days starvations" we need another type of doctors.
We really need another type of patients.
Craig B is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th April 2017, 01:12 PM   #3630
halleyscomet
Philosopher

That specialty already exists. Please contact one in your area.

https://www.eatingdisorderhope.com/t...ting-disorders
Old 1st May 2017, 02:18 AM   #3631
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Why are you still posting this nonsense?

Many don't believe you and those who do believe you have an eating disorder. What are you hoping to accomplish by preaching your body destroying diet notions to people who either call you out as a liar or ask you to get help from a medical professional?
Much better will be if those people who "do not believe" me and those people who "do believe I have an eating disorder" will believe in God.

I hope to achieve "(42 Days Freedom from Eating)/ (4 Days Eating) Lifestyle" and maybe "(70 Days Freedom from Eating)/ (1- Days Eating) Lifestyle" and then to heal millions of people from most diseases including cancer.
Old 1st May 2017, 02:23 AM   #3632
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Craig B View Post
We really need another type of patients.
You are absolutely right.
I can't be your patient because in the age of 67 I feel myself as I felt in the age of 18.
Old 1st May 2017, 02:38 AM   #3633
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

That specialty already exists. Please contact one in your area.

https://www.eatingdisorderhope.com/t...ting-disorders
Those doctors are not what we need.
Unfortunately in English speaking sites I couldn't find those type of doctors.

May be this:
Therapeutic starvation and autophagy in prostate cancer: A new paradigm for targeting metabolism in cancer therapy
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/1...ros.20837/full

In Russion sites I know some doctors that practice "many days medical starvation" - 7, 12, 21, 30, 40 days without food - for example Alecsander Voroshilov.
As I know he has his own hospital in Parige today.
Old 1st May 2017, 03:42 AM   #3634
Porpoise of Life
Master Poster

Much better will be if those people who "do not believe" me and those people who "do believe I have an eating disorder" will believe in God.

I hope to achieve "(42 Days Freedom from Eating)/ (4 Days Eating) Lifestyle" and maybe "(70 Days Freedom from Eating)/ (1- Days Eating) Lifestyle" and then to heal millions of people from most diseases including cancer.
So you've given up on medical science and are now asking us to believe in some Semitic storm god to prove your point?
A god in whose scriptures nothing like your crazy diet is ever mentioned?

Your God is just as useless as a medical doctor for supporting your delusions. Even if we ignore the fact He doesn't exist... He doesn't agree with you.
Porpoise of Life is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd May 2017, 05:10 PM   #3635
halleyscomet
Philosopher

Another reason to be wary of NC's "Google Docs" link.

http://bgr.com/2017/05/03/google-doc...how-to-delete/
Old 6th May 2017, 03:12 AM   #3636
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Porpoise of Life View Post
So you've given up on medical science and are now asking us to believe in some Semitic storm god to prove your point?
A god in whose scriptures nothing like your crazy diet is ever mentioned?

Your God is just as useless as a medical doctor for supporting your delusions. Even if we ignore the fact He doesn't exist... He doesn't agree with you.
Something that "doesn't exist... " doesn't agree with my Great Eating Lifestyle.
It is exactly your logic.
Accordin this logic I am responcible that scientists do not whant to seach my great experiment.

You also has repeated the ideas of Nietzsche and Hitler that the Highest Raasses have refuse from Semitic Religions and that why from Semitic cultures that based on Judaism, Cristianity and Islam.

They have to be according Hitler "The Healthy European Buddhists"

Today is the 17th day of the 2nd circle of my Great "24/4" Eating LifeStyle.

I hope that next will be the 1st circle of my "42/7" Eating LifeStyle.
I hope also that in the 42th day I will hve the ability to run 42 km. (without
preliminary training course) and than after batheroom to begin the 7th Week of My Great Meals.
Old 6th May 2017, 03:26 AM   #3637
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Another reason to be wary of NC's "Google Docs" link.

http://bgr.com/2017/05/03/google-doc...how-to-delete/
There is only 1 way to solve this kind of problem that will become total in the nearest future.
The Equal Access to all kind of information to every citizen of every developed country.
Old 6th May 2017, 06:16 AM   #3638
halleyscomet
Philosopher

There is only 1 way to solve this kind of problem that will become total in the nearest future.
The Equal Access to all kind of information to every citizen of every developed country.
So you want everyone to have access to everyone else's email and identifying details and you think this will HELP?
Old 6th May 2017, 09:27 PM   #3639
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

So you want everyone to have access to everyone else's email and identifying details and you think this will HELP?
Exactly so.
In every other way somebody will have the full access to ALL your information and you will not have any access to any his information.

It is the global situation we have now and it is very bad for most of the people.
And it is very good fo monority of criminals that rule in every country.
Old 6th May 2017, 10:57 PM   #3640
desmirelle
Critical Thinker

He's not dead yet? (Sigh) With this diet, I would expect him to drop dead from electrolyte imbalance or something similar.
desmirelle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal