ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 13th April 2017, 12:35 AM   #3601
Porpoise of Life
Master Poster

Weight fluctuations of 15 kilograms every few weeks can't be healty...
Porpoise of Life is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th April 2017, 06:15 AM   #3602
halleyscomet
Philosopher

Post In which the hard data is provided (AGAIN)

Originally Posted by Nationalcosmopolitan View Post
It is you upping the ante when you are a lier(sic).
I am "upping the ante" for becaouse(sic) my state of health in my age 67 as man in the age 16-18.

It is the greatest paradox but every other new step I adapt to myself more and more easy.

I call you a liar, you call me a liar, if only there were some objective way of gauging the accuracy of the respective claims.

Oh, right, there is. I graphed a bunch of your weigh-ins. To date you have objected to ONE data point and refused to answer me when I asked for clarification on the ONE data point to which you objected.

Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
Let's start with the massive weight fluctuations you've reported and that I've charted. Keep in mind you have confirmed most these numbers in multiple posts.

That's not healthy.
I haven't bothered charting your recent weight claims.

Here's a link to the Google spreadsheet I used to generate the graph. I have the sheet configured so anyone who has the link can add comments. Let me know if any of the data points need correction, what the new data should be, and where you posted that weight so I can verify it's a weight you claimed previously, and not an attempt to gaslight us by lying about your past claims.

I called you a liar. I provided the evidence to support the accusation.

You're calling me a liar. Either stand up and provide the facts that prove me wrong, or accept the fact I'll call you out every time you post another stream of weight claims.

The chart above is just a close-up of about a month and a half. This graph covers the entirety of the weight claims you've made that I charted, March 2014 to December 2016.

halleyscomet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th April 2017, 11:04 PM   #3603
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Porpoise of Life View Post
Weight fluctuations of 15 kilograms every few weeks can't be healty...
The ordinary man that eats 3-4 times a day and goes in for sport has "weight fluctuations" 1.5 - 3 kg a day.
Why it is not healthy to decrease my weight from 86.8 kg to 72.9 kg - 13.9 kg for 24 days and to increase my weight from 72.9 kg. to 79.5 kg - 6.6 kg for 4 days; I do not uderstand.
Nationalcosmopolitan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th April 2017, 01:20 AM   #3604
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...9a68ea64ee.gif

I call you a liar, you call me a liar, if only there were some objective way of gauging the accuracy of the respective claims.

Oh, right, there is. I graphed a bunch of your weigh-ins. To date you have objected to ONE data point and refused to answer me when I asked for clarification on the ONE data point to which you objected.

I haven't bothered charting your recent weight claims.

Here's a link to the Google spreadsheet I used to generate the graph. I have the sheet configured so anyone who has the link can add comments. Let me know if any of the data points need correction, what the new data should be, and where you posted that weight so I can verify it's a weight you claimed previously, and not an attempt to gaslight us by lying about your past claims.

I called you a liar. I provided the evidence to support the accusation.

You're calling me a liar. Either stand up and provide the facts that prove me wrong, or accept the fact I'll call you out every time you post another stream of weight claims.

The chart above is just a close-up of about a month and a half. This graph covers the entirety of the weight claims you've made that I charted, March 2014 to December 2016.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...9&format=image
Thanks for this new for me ability - to public weight/data charts of my "24/4" great eating lifestyle.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...QBo/edit#gid=0
Nationalcosmopolitan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th April 2017, 05:40 AM   #3605
halleyscomet
Philosopher

Thanks for this new for me ability - to public weight/data charts of my "24/4" great eating lifestyle.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...QBo/edit#gid=0

You're welcome.

You can configure the security so anyone with the link can view the spreadsheet as opposed having to request access. I configured my spreadsheet so anyone with the link can comment.
halleyscomet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th April 2017, 11:34 PM   #3606
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

You're welcome.

You can configure the security so anyone with the link can view the spreadsheet as opposed having to request access. I configured my spreadsheet so anyone with the link can comment.
I hope that now when you have seen the graph of my weights in 24 days of my freedom from eating and in 4 days of my eating you will not think that I am a liar about my eating lifestyles.

Thanks that you gave me ability to public this graph.
Old 19th April 2017, 03:58 AM   #3607
halleyscomet
Philosopher

I hope that now when you have seen the graph of my weights in 24 days of my freedom from eating and in 4 days of my eating you will not think that I am a liar about my eating lifestyles.

Thanks that you gave me ability to public this graph.

The sheet still requires I ask permission to access it, instead of granting access to anyone with the link. Since I already know you're a dishonest liar from graphing your previous weights, I'm not going to request access using my real account, and I'm not sufficiently interested in your BS diet claims to create a throwaway.

I find it very telling that I'm willing to make the graphs of your weights and the raw data available to everyone but you still feel the need to control who can and cannot see them.
Old 20th April 2017, 11:13 PM   #3608
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

The sheet still requires I ask permission to access it, instead of granting access to anyone with the link. Since I already know you're a dishonest liar from graphing your previous weights, I'm not going to request access using my real account, and I'm not sufficiently interested in your BS diet claims to create a throwaway.

I find it very telling that I'm willing to make the graphs of your weights and the raw data available to everyone but you still feel the need to control who can and cannot see them.
All information about my weights in all days of Freedom From Eating and in all days of eating are open to everybody in this forum and in some others forums in russian language.

All what you and everybody else needs to get this information is your own willing.
Old 21st April 2017, 07:09 AM   #3609
halleyscomet
Philosopher

All information about my weights in all days of Freedom From Eating and in all days of eating are open to everybody in this forum and in some others forums in russian language.

All what you and everybody else needs to get this information is your own willing.
The numbers you post as text are not readily graphed and tracked, but the data in a spreadsheet is.

When I click the link to your spreadsheet, I get the following text:

Quote:
You need permission

Want in? Ask for access, or switch to an account with permission. Learn more

You are signed in as **Redacted**

Request access Switch accounts
When I graphed your weigh claims I found impossible trends with no basis in reality. Why are you so afraid to make your spreadsheet available without forcing people to request explicit access?

It's very telling that you're trying to control access to easily graphed versions of your weight claims. You are a liar and you are trying to shield yourself from this reality by engaging in a sham pretense of openness. Nobody on this forum is fooled.
Old 21st April 2017, 11:03 PM   #3610
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

The numbers you post as text are not readily graphed and tracked, but the data in a spreadsheet is.

When I click the link to your spreadsheet, I get the following text:

When I graphed your weigh claims I found impossible trends with no basis in reality. Why are you so afraid to make your spreadsheet available without forcing people to request explicit access?

It's very telling that you're trying to control access to easily graphed versions of your weight claims. You are a liar and you are trying to shield yourself from this reality by engaging in a sham pretense of openness. Nobody on this forum is fooled.
You have to understand that it is possible for me to make mistakes but it is absolutely impossible for me to be the closed man.
I have made the open access to my weights graph.

Look please here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...QBo/edit#gid=0

If something wrong look please here https://www.facebook.com/natsionalkosmopolit.fogel
Old 21st April 2017, 11:10 PM   #3611
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal