ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 25th July 2020, 02:02 PM   #361
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
I skimmed through the video. All I saw was a childish obsession with the pie in the face incident from a couple of decades ago and Gates and others trying to save us from the pandemic. I'm curious what you have against vaccinations or figuring out who is immune and who is not immune from COVID-19. What other option did we have than shutting down to get the virus under control?
Oh, I watched it right through. It is a big load of BS. And it convinced me.

All Q nuts are nukking futs.

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th July 2020, 07:37 PM   #362
RolandRat
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Jack by the hedge View Post
This seemed so obvious I imagined I must be missing some in-joke. Addressing a guy named Anthony as "Tony" indicates what? A slight informality?

I mean, I can nod solemnly and try to look like I infer something sinister there if it helps create the right Pizzagate mood, but <shrug> if there's any point to this at all, I can't see it.
Kinda resonates with me. My name is Anthony, I'm mostly referred to as Tony, admittedly at my request. If someone calls me Anthony, it normally means I'm at a job interview or the missus is pissed of with me or I have been time travelled back to school. Or maybe I'm actually Fauci :O

Still waiting for links to show Clinton purchased 65k of "pizza" and Epsteins links to the Gates Foundation.
RolandRat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th July 2020, 07:40 PM   #363
RolandRat
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Oh, I watched it right through. It is a big load of BS. And it convinced me.

All Q nuts are nukking futs.
Songs will be sung about your sacrifice. Thank you for your service.
RolandRat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th July 2020, 09:16 PM   #364
Matthew Ellard
Master Poster

Bubba is simply spreading the Qanon nonsense about Bill Gates and Dr Fauci being war criminals.

///////////////////////////

Reuters Fact check: Bill and Melinda Gates, Anthony Fauci, WHO, CDC are not due at a tribunal for war crimes

"Several social media users have been posting a picture of a fake document suggesting that Bill and Melinda Gates, along with the World Health Organization and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), are due to appear at a human rights tribunal for genocide.

"That the document is clearly fake is evident from what it says is the date of publication, mentioned as 49th Day, Year of Yahweh, 6022"
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN2351N8

As a general rule, all of Bubba's "supporting documents" are forgeries or don't say what he claims.
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th July 2020, 02:26 AM   #365
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Like I said, I posted it earlier.

I am pretty sure it was in this video, sorry if I'm wrong. I do know this is the one with Gates calling his pet Fauci "Tony".

Amazing Polly found Fauci's wife linked to Gates too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6rMKAIj9f8&t=3s

Pretty sure huh? And you think that's good enough?
Old 27th July 2020, 02:27 AM   #366
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

I want to know why Bubba hates is country.
Old 27th July 2020, 03:16 AM   #367
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
Bubba is simply spreading the Qanon nonsense about Bill Gates and Dr Fauci being war criminals.

///////////////////////////

Reuters Fact check: Bill and Melinda Gates, Anthony Fauci, WHO, CDC are not due at a tribunal for war crimes

"Several social media users have been posting a picture of a fake document suggesting that Bill and Melinda Gates, along with the World Health Organization and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), are due to appear at a human rights tribunal for genocide.

"That the document is clearly fake is evident from what it says is the date of publication, mentioned as 49th Day, Year of Yahweh, 6022"
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN2351N8

As a general rule, all of Bubba's "supporting documents" are forgeries or don't say what he claims.
I was glad to see that when I clicked on the links in the Articles to the Face Book pages of the morons who spread these lies, FB had flagged the content as false information.
Old 27th July 2020, 03:26 AM   #368
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by RolandRat View Post
Songs will be sung about your sacrifice. Thank you for your service.
I skimmed through it. Does that earn me a short ballad, perhaps a haiku? I'd settle for a dirty limerick.
Old 27th July 2020, 06:15 AM   #369
carlitos
"más divertido"

For delivery
Cheese and pepperoni pie
You can call Tony
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th July 2020, 06:33 AM   #370
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

I'm having Tony bring me a medium "Veggie". (Only read "Veggie" in the same breathy voice Marylin Monroe sang "Happy Birth" to JFK in). I'm soooo nauuuugghhhhhty.
Old 27th July 2020, 06:48 AM   #371
Belz...
Fiend God

I ate a 12" pepperoni pizza Saturday, and I'm finishing it today.

I wonder what that means.

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th July 2020, 08:38 AM   #372
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
I want to know why Bubba hates is country.
Don't take it personally. I'm sure Bubba would hate lots of countries, if he'd heard of any others outside America.
Old 27th July 2020, 09:24 AM   #373
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Belz... View Post

It means you forgot to invite me over the help you eat it fresh.

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th July 2020, 09:34 AM   #374
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

I'm ordering a panzarotti. Wink-wink, nudge-nudge.

George Will on
President Donald J. Trump.
June 1, 2020
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th July 2020, 09:38 AM   #375
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Resume View Post
I'm ordering a panzarotti. Wink-wink, nudge-nudge.
Kinky. What's it going to be stuffed with? Or is that too personal a question?
Old 27th July 2020, 09:48 AM   #376
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Kinky. What's it going to be stuffed with? Or is that too personal a question?
Fresh adrenechrome, if you know what I mean.

George Will on
President Donald J. Trump.
June 1, 2020
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2020, 01:38 PM   #377
P.J. Denyer
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Babbylonian View Post
That's the concept, but I've never heard that it was actually done. Someone in the Gates Foundation had the idea but others quickly identified its problematic nature and they didn't implement it.
Double checking, you are correct, I heard about it on a recent Skeptoid but I was listening while working and clearly didn't pay enough attention. Thank you for setting me right.

"Nebulous means Nebulous" - Adam Hills
P.J. Denyer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2020, 01:40 PM   #378
P.J. Denyer
Philosopher

Originally Posted by RolandRat View Post
Kinda resonates with me. My name is Anthony, I'm mostly referred to as Tony, admittedly at my request. If someone calls me Anthony, it normally means I'm at a job interview or the missus is pissed of with me or I have been time travelled back to school. Or maybe I'm actually Fauci :O

Still waiting for links to show Clinton purchased 65k of "pizza" and Epsteins links to the Gates Foundation.
Celebrity exclusive! I can't believe this didn't come out when you were on GMTV...

P.J. Denyer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2020, 01:42 PM   #379
P.J. Denyer
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Belz... View Post

That you missed the perfect Sunday morning breakfast.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories