ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 1st February 2012, 12:44 PM   #361
George 152
Philosopher

Originally Posted by aggle-rithm View Post
That makes sense. If you were somehow able to fill it with water, it would collapse on its own...no explosives needed!
Take it from me the curtain walling would blow out long before the building structure failed
George 152 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st February 2012, 01:01 PM   #362
sheeplesnshills
Illuminator

Originally Posted by George152 View Post
Take it from me the curtain walling would blow out long before the building structure failed
not if the water was Ice!

or could you fill a building with just water vapor? ie no other gases? Then it would likely implode as the water condensed out......a giant atmospheric engine......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcomen_steam_engine
sheeplesnshills is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd February 2012, 08:45 AM   #363
Fizzard
Student

I just encountered a bit of spectacular insanity from Brian Good ("snug.bug"), the resident truther of the ScrewLooseChange blog. Trying to explain the lack of explosive demolition noise, snug.bug suggests that the noise was contained within box columns (or "substantial steel containers") which were too strong to be ruptured by the explosions. Read it to believe it:

At 01 February, 2012 08:17, snug.bug said...
"Explosives planted inside substantial steel containers that were not breached by the explosion would not transmit much noise to the outside."
(http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com...skywalker.html)

At 19 January, 2012 13:53, snug.bug said...
"Are you claiming that people would be able to hear explosions taking place inside box columns built of 2" steel plate which explosions did not rupture the plates but only bulged them?"
(http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com...wed-paper.html)

In typically truthery contradiction, he states elsewhere on the same blog:

At 24 December, 2011 15:03, snug.bug said...
"The evidence for explosives is the squibs and the multi-ton debris sections flung at velocities of up to 60mph and distances of up to 600 feet."
(http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com.../strawman.html)

Pretty impressive performance for explosives that don't even breach their housing.
Fizzard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd February 2012, 09:45 AM   #364
NoahFence
Psycho Kitty

Too funny.

Any word on how these massive steel containers got there?
Old 2nd February 2012, 11:15 AM   #365
carlitos
"ms divertido"

Originally Posted by Fizzard View Post
"The evidence for explosives is the squibs and the multi-ton debris sections flung at velocities of up to 60mph and distances of up to 600 feet."
This part gets me every time. Air being propelled at 60 mph from explosives? Lolwut?
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd February 2012, 03:39 PM   #366
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Fizzard View Post
I just encountered a bit of spectacular insanity from Brian Good ("snug.bug"), the resident truther of the ScrewLooseChange blog. Trying to explain the lack of explosive demolition noise, snug.bug suggests that the noise was contained within box columns (or "substantial steel containers") which were too strong to be ruptured by the explosions. Read it to believe it:

At 01 February, 2012 08:17, snug.bug said...
"Explosives planted inside substantial steel containers that were not breached by the explosion would not transmit much noise to the outside."
(http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com...skywalker.html)

At 19 January, 2012 13:53, snug.bug said...
"Are you claiming that people would be able to hear explosions taking place inside box columns built of 2" steel plate which explosions did not rupture the plates but only bulged them?"
(http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com...wed-paper.html)

In typically truthery contradiction, he states elsewhere on the same blog:

Pretty impressive performance for explosives that don't even breach their housing.
Wow. When I last checked in, he was claiming the boom boom coulda been on the inside of the elevator shafts. Which would rather hamper their ability to fling steel around. Not to mention the fact that the shafts aren't really structural, which he ignored repeatedly. I think he was also making the nanothermite paint claim.
000063 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd September 2012, 07:45 AM   #367
cantonear1968
Graduate Poster

I found this yesterday on the "WTC 7 NIST COLLAPSE VIDEO" on you tube from poster toadamine. I've bolded the "stupid" parts, which works out to be just about the whole box. The "designed to burn cool" part actually had me do the classic spit-take. Enjoy!

Quote:
the entire friggin building collapsed almost in one perfect piece... ill give you the jet fuel story even though jet fuel is designed to burn cool to cool the steel internals of jet engines... however... there was no jet that hit #7, and the fire wasnt on top so none spilled down from above into the mid level windows**... yet still perfect total collapse from mild office fire?!? no sorry, not buying that at all...
** I have absolutely no idea what this is supposed to mean!

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
-Good luck America with President Trump
cantonear1968 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd September 2012, 08:25 AM   #368
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

Originally Posted by cantonear1968 View Post
I found this yesterday on the "WTC 7 NIST COLLAPSE VIDEO" on you tube from poster toadamine. I've bolded the "stupid" parts, which works out to be just about the whole box. The "designed to burn cool" part actually had me do the classic spit-take. Enjoy!

LLOL!

(Extra L for Literally)
Old 22nd September 2012, 03:05 PM   #369
Redwood
Graduate Poster

Quote:
the entire friggin building collapsed almost in one perfect piece... ill give you the jet fuel story even though jet fuel is designed to burn cool to cool the steel internals of jet engines... however... there was no jet that hit #7, and the fire wasnt on top so none spilled down from above into the mid level windows**... yet still perfect total collapse from mild office fire?!? no sorry, not buying that at all...
Yup, just a few mild office fires, scattered, dying, and oxygen-starved!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WTC 7 Late afternoon smoke cloud-1.jpg (89.6 KB, 12 views)
Redwood is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd September 2012, 03:21 PM   #370
Sabrina
Wicked Lovely

I didn't check every page of this thread, but has anyone thus far mentioned the absolutely appalling "theory" that there were no victims? Some jagoff wrote a whole eighty-some page PDF where he tried to promote the notion that simply because some of the people had similar names, or bore a passing resemblance to one another in some barely noticeable fashion, meant that there were no victims at all. How one could possibly stretch credulity that far is utterly beyond me, but it takes all kinds, I suppose. Anders Lindman was promoting this notion recently as well, as I recall, although I don't know if he read the document in question.
Sabrina is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd September 2012, 04:02 PM   #371
Redwood
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
I didn't check every page of this thread, but has anyone thus far mentioned the absolutely appalling "theory" that there were no victims? Some jagoff wrote a whole eighty-some page PDF where he tried to promote the notion that simply because some of the people had similar names, or bore a passing resemblance to one another in some barely noticeable fashion, meant that there were no victims at all. How one could possibly stretch credulity that far is utterly beyond me, but it takes all kinds, I suppose. Anders Lindman was promoting this notion recently as well, as I recall, although I don't know if he read the document in question.
Yes, the "September Clues" creeps promote this. They call them "vicsims". They harass the families of the victims at memorial services. I'm as much of a free speech absolutist as one can be, but they make my trigger finger twitch convulsively.
Redwood is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd September 2012, 06:25 PM   #372
Sabrina
Wicked Lovely

Originally Posted by Redwood View Post
Yes, the "September Clues" creeps promote this. They call them "vicsims". They harass the families of the victims at memorial services. I'm as much of a free speech absolutist as one can be, but they make my trigger finger twitch convulsively.
I actually sat down once and read the entire PDF in question.

I came out of it twitching with the need to find and break in half the jerk who wrote it. Thankfully I was able to suppress my homicidal urges, or I'd be writing this from inside a prison.
Sabrina is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2012, 08:19 AM   #373
Mark F
Graduate Poster

Can I start a new 9/11 Conspiracy theory? I think its time for some fresh ideas.

The Rev. Carl Keyes planned the whole thing as a money-making scheme.

http://news.yahoo.com/ap-impact-trag...162434755.html
Mark F is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2012, 12:57 AM   #374
Liam
Thinker

Sorry if this has been noted before but one of the most outlandish claims I have heard about 9/11 is that the explosives were planted when the towers were built, similar to what is said here;

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread30408/pg1
Liam is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2012, 04:54 AM   #375
tfk
Illuminator

From one of the more technical truthers. David Chandler: "rockets attached to debris".

The grasping at non-existent, nonsensical straws is breath-taking to behold..!
tfk is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2012, 05:13 AM   #376
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Niels Harrit's "We didn't do the DSC test under argon [an inert gas; instead, we did it under air] because the towers weren't demolished under argon".

Right. The towers also weren't heated slowly at 10 C/min, soaked in MEK or scanned with 20 kV electrons, so why did they do those tests then?
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2012, 05:33 AM   #377
aggle-rithm
Ardent Formulist

Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
Right. The towers also weren't heated slowly at 10 C/min, soaked in MEK or scanned with 20 kV electrons, so why did they do those tests then?
Please, don't give them ideas. They'll latch onto anything sciency-sounding.

"The towers were brought down by 20 kV electrons! Spread the word!"

Woo's razor: Never attribute to stupidity that which can be adequately explained by aliens.
aggle-rithm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2012, 06:20 AM   #378
Philosopher

I once saw a Truther dismiss someone's analysis of a situation as "drivel", and admit hours later that she knew nothing about the subject. But she was totally insistent that every debunker knew only as much as she did.

Oh, wait, that was this forum, Childlike Empress, and that was Sunday.
000063 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2012, 06:50 AM   #379
ElMondoHummus
0.25 short of being half-witted

Folks, I'm sorry, but unless someone can top space beams, they're not even in the running.
Old 26th September 2012, 09:05 AM   #380
Dcdrac
Philosopher

didn't someone mention laser beams and holograms too?
Dcdrac is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th September 2012, 09:33 AM   #381
The Platypus
Graduate Poster

A great example of 911 cult kiddie stupidity is how they are programmed to refer to reality as the "official conspiracy theory" or the new variation "official government conspiracy theory" in an attempt to diminish its validity.

But by using this lame attempt at reverse psychology, they don't seem to realize that they are admitting that conspiracy theories should not be believed.

Always beware of those that overuse, capitalize and blanket themselves in them word "truth". I may not always know the truth, but i do know when i'm being lied too.

Last edited by The Platypus; 26th September 2012 at 09:34 AM.
The Platypus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th September 2012, 09:43 AM   #382
phiwum
Philosopher

Goodness. 'LetsRollForum.com' puts all this to shame

I know that some folks have mentioned the literally shameful VicSim stuff, but LetsRoll adds that the towers were built hollow thirty years prior just so they could later be destroyed in a false flag attack. I'm not sure that I can add anything to persuade you that this is the most ridiculous theory so far. It is only a small step from this to the claim that the towers themselves were a mass hallucination.

Links on request, but they're not hard to find at the above site.
phiwum is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th September 2012, 11:26 AM   #383
rational
Scholar

Originally Posted by phiwum View Post
I know that some folks have mentioned the literally shameful VicSim stuff, but LetsRoll adds that the towers were built hollow thirty years prior just so they could later be destroyed in a false flag attack. I'm not sure that I can add anything to persuade you that this is the most ridiculous theory so far. It is only a small step from this to the claim that the towers themselves were a mass hallucination.

You beat me to it!!
I was going to comment on some of the things that I have read on that site.
That the towers were hollow and having only a couple of floors finished "for show". That the collapse could not have produced all that dust and that hundreds of bags of quickcrete were piled in the building to produce that "effect".
There is one thread that is comparing night time pictures of the towers all through the 80's & 90's. The discussion is about what floors had lights on and when! How one picture in '81 showing 10 floors with the lights out and one picture in '82 showing those same 10 floors having the lights on....................somehow that leads to a conspiracy of SOME KIND!
I have heard a lot of "interesting" theories over the years. But that site is the headquarters for some POWERFUL stupid.
rational is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th September 2012, 11:44 AM   #384
phiwum
Philosopher

What can you say about a site where a guy claims that his "literal" experiences with a video game make it clear that laser sightings were involved in the 9/11 attacks?

http://letsrollforums.com/showpost.p...&postcount=786
phiwum is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th September 2012, 12:26 PM   #385
rational
Scholar

What can you say about a site where a guy claims that his "literal" experiences with a video game make it clear that laser sightings were involved in the 9/11 attacks?

http://letsrollforums.com/showpost.p...&postcount=786
LOL! I haven't seen that one.
That site is always good for some entertainment.
What is entertaining about it is that it is both comical & sad at the same time. Not easy to pull that off!
rational is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th September 2012, 12:59 PM   #386
Mudcat
Man of a Thousand Memes

It means they are wronger than wrong.

Jet fuel that burns cool? Considering the biggest limiting factor of gas turbine engines is how much heat the turbine blades can withstand (known as EGT) that would revelutionize air travel, as well as other different fields.

This kind of invention would nab someone a Nobel Peace Prize, at the very least.

Last edited by Mudcat; 26th September 2012 at 01:14 PM.
Mudcat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th September 2012, 01:36 PM   #387
George 152
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Dcdrac View Post
didn't someone mention laser beams and holograms too?
A couple of kooks over on sci.skeptic keep trying to convince every-one about that (including every other nutty kook claim)
George 152 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th September 2012, 02:15 PM   #388
AsbjornAndersen
Scholar

"Clunkity clunk"?
AsbjornAndersen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th September 2012, 03:08 PM   #389
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

I haven't posted in this thread nor read the whole she-bang, but I particularily do a double take when I come accross someone who holds that two mutually exclusive contentions being correct at the same time.

Recent example is mudlark telling me that Middleton's account of flight 77 coming at the Pentagon well north of the Navy Annex is true and supposedly bolstered by Boger's account, while at the same time adhereing to Morin's account of it being "on the (south) edge of the Navy Annex, not completely over" when if Middleton is correct then Morin could not have seen the plane at all. (for that matter neither could Paik)

Last edited by jaydeehess; 26th September 2012 at 03:11 PM.
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th September 2012, 07:29 AM   #390
cantonear1968
Graduate Poster

One that I personally have just come across recently is the engine from Fl 175 that landed on Murray St. While some feel that it shows a different part from a JT9D 7R4D, therefore it was a different plane that hit WTC 2, the no-planers are arguing that it was planted!

Now, looking up the specs of a JT9D 7R4D engine, or similar, it comes in at about 13 ft long by 9 ft in diameter and weighs 4 1/2 tons!! Obviously a couple of guys in a pick up didn't come along and push it off the back! So it would have taken a crane truck to lift it off onto the ground. And no one noticed this going on!

This one's not really fair because it's simply a stupid sub-set of an already stupid theory [no-planes], but the lack of simple research [looking up the specs] is incredibly stupid!

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
cantonear1968 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th September 2012, 05:53 PM   #391
Redwood
Graduate Poster

One that I personally have just come across recently is the engine from Fl 175 that landed on Murray St. While some feel that it shows a different part from a JT9D 7R4D, therefore it was a different plane that hit WTC 2, the no-planers are arguing that it was planted!

Now, looking up the specs of a JT9D 7R4D engine, or similar, it comes in at about 13 ft long by 9 ft in diameter and weighs 4 1/2 tons!! Obviously a couple of guys in a pick up didn't come along and push it off the back! So it would have taken a crane truck to lift it off onto the ground. And no one noticed this going on!

This one's not really fair because it's simply a stupid sub-set of an already stupid theory [no-planes], but the lack of simple research [looking up the specs] is incredibly stupid!
Not to mention the Pentagon no-planers. Do they think the engine parts, landing gear parts, burnt but mostly intact bodies, seats, and such were stashed somewhere inside the Pentagon, and planted in the wreckage by a team of professional weight-lifters?

Last edited by Redwood; 27th September 2012 at 05:55 PM. Reason: clarity
Old 27th September 2012, 07:11 PM   #392
Sabrina
Wicked Lovely

Originally Posted by rational View Post
You beat me to it!!
I was going to comment on some of the things that I have read on that site.
That the towers were hollow and having only a couple of floors finished "for show". That the collapse could not have produced all that dust and that hundreds of bags of quickcrete were piled in the building to produce that "effect".
There is one thread that is comparing night time pictures of the towers all through the 80's & 90's. The discussion is about what floors had lights on and when! How one picture in '81 showing 10 floors with the lights out and one picture in '82 showing those same 10 floors having the lights on....................somehow that leads to a conspiracy of SOME KIND!
I have heard a lot of "interesting" theories over the years. But that site is the headquarters for some POWERFUL stupid.
Wait, wait, wait... let me get this straight.

Not only do people believe there were no planes and no victims... but now we have no buildings????

That's it. I've lost the last tiny shred of faith I ever had in humanity. We all suck and deserve to be wiped off the face of the Earth. All hail our cockroach overlords!!
Old 27th September 2012, 08:00 PM   #393
freud
Scholar

I think one of the most telling things about the 9/11 Truth cult is if/when one of their members changes their mind or grows out of their delusions, they will immediately turn on the ex-truther and pelt them with accusations of heresy. There is a belief that it is impossible to change your mind once you've been exposed to the "truth," so once someone lets it slip that they have reconsidered, they are labelled "shills" and "sellouts." There is a desperate need to attribute a more "divine" reason for the person's change of heart.

I was looking at this article on NME earlier and saw that Matt Bellamy of the band Muse, who had been an outspoken truther for the past eight or nine years, recently had such a change of heart. Against my better judgment, I looked at the comment section and I was not shocked to see this special flavor of cultish stupidity on display.

Quote:
He's probably only saying it because he spends most of his time living in America and doesn't want to upset the goverment there.
Quote:
I agree. I think he's probably worried about having his career ruined for telling the truth.
Quote:
the people that pay his bills reminded him who's side he's on.
Quote:
Sell out or been threatened...shame. Anyone who watches building 7 collapse will know its a total scam,,,,along with thousands of architects and engineers worldwide. You tube building 7.
Quote:
"Now look here Matt the US authorities will probably stop your visa if you don't change your views on 9/11. so take a little PR and record label advice and change your story, then everybodys happy and we make x amount more millions on the new tour" allegedly.
Quote:
You cant unhear the truth, once you are convinced of something you can't back track on it. Someone got to him or strange occurrences may have happened to him which he can't explain, The NWO moves in mysterious ways and no doubt warned him by a third party his career would be in jeopardy if he continued to go against the official story. This is how powerful the NWO are they can finish someone's credibility or even worse finish them off for good.
Quote:
Matt is following in the footsteps of duplicitous Charlie Veitch, late of The Love Police, whose 2009 phony BBC "City Worker" street interview skewering murdered news vendor Ian Tomlinson is up on YouTube now, together with his later phony Corbett interview saying police killed Tomlinson, a protestor. In 2010 Veitch was undercover at Toronto G-20. These men are total shills and sell-outs.
freud is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th September 2012, 12:19 AM   #394
AsbjornAndersen
Scholar

Originally Posted by freud View Post
. Against my better judgment, I looked at the comment section and I was not shocked to see this special flavor of cultish stupidity on display. [lots of quotes]
Wow! Stupidity really knows no bounds
I'm glad Bellamy plugged his brain back in, though
AsbjornAndersen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th September 2012, 03:24 AM   #395
Philosopher

Not to mention the Pentagon no-planers. Do they think the engine parts, landing gear parts, burnt but mostly intact bodies, seats, and such were stashed somewhere inside the Pentagon, and planted in the wreckage by a team of professional weight-lifters?
In full view of hundreds of people who would be looking at the crash site.

I've heard some argue that the parts were somehow concealed inside the building and launched when the missile/drone/whatevs hit.
Old 28th September 2012, 05:28 AM   #396
grandmastershek
Graduate Poster

I think my favorite is when truthers tell you the following:

-There is a media blackout about WTC 7.
-News agencies predicted WTC 7's collapse, and reported explosions.

Last edited by grandmastershek; 28th September 2012 at 05:30 AM.
grandmastershek is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th September 2012, 06:50 AM   #397
cantonear1968
Graduate Poster

You know, honestly, if 9/11 were actually an inside job, then it would have to be one of the stupidest plans ever conceived in the history of mankind! Without going off on a tangent about no-planes and mini-nukes, even just the "saner" of truther claims would have someone listening to the planning stage shaking their head in disgust:

rig the WTCs/WTC 7 with explosives in secret. Hope no one notices them going off. Hope no one on the clean up notices.

Hit the Pentagon from a different route. Plant evidence. Knock over light poles. Hope no one notices. Add a 60 yr old cab driver as an accomplice.

Dig a hole in Pennsylvania and throw some plane parts in it.

Send actual Muslims to flight school and have them perform terribly.

And on and on and on and on.......

I know it's been talked about that the truth movement exists only on the minutia of 9/11, and not on the collective evidence from the day. If they could only step outside of that and look at everything, I would hope that they could see that absolutely no one in their right mind would ever come up with this as a plan.

Yes I know. I'm a hopeless dreamer!

Old 28th September 2012, 09:19 AM   #398
rational
Scholar

Originally Posted by 000063 View Post
In full view of hundreds of people who would be looking at the crash site.

I've heard some argue that the parts were somehow concealed inside the building and launched when the missile/drone/whatevs hit.
I've also heard a slightly modified version of that. It suggests that the photos that we've all seen of the people holding aircraft parts & pieces are NOT picking them up. But instead, these are the people out spreading the parts around after the planted explosives went off.
It's hard to believe that there are people that would hold that position seriously!
Old 28th September 2012, 09:32 AM   #399
ElMondoHummus
0.25 short of being half-witted

Originally Posted by rational View Post
I've also heard a slightly modified version of that. It suggests that the photos that we've all seen of the people holding aircraft parts & pieces are NOT picking them up. But instead, these are the people out spreading the parts around after the planted explosives went off.
It's hard to believe that there are people that would hold that position seriously!
It's not impossible. I mean, look at the folks who planted some poor guy under this wreck:

Old 28th September 2012, 10:08 AM   #400
tsig
a carbon based life-form

Originally Posted by ElMondoHummus View Post
It's not impossible. I mean, look at the folks who planted some poor guy under this wreck:

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...leys/SxsGK.gif

I didn't even get hazardous duty pay for that. In fact I had to change the oil while I was under there. The fire was of course totally faked using secret military graphics the mere mention of which might cost both of us our lives.

(beware black cats)

((with hats))

(((and guns)))
tsig is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories